Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...!

2 posters

Go down

*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! Empty *Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...!

Post by Nikku Wed May 26, 2010 8:00 pm

You know that one where you're in bed and they fly in through the window?

Well, that didn't happen, but the dream was a pretty solid reminder that you shouldn't mess with Haruhi.

Me and a group of people (I'm not sure if it was the SOS Brigade or some generic people) were plotting to try and trick Suzumiya-San. The lights all went out and we all told Haruhi that we wouldn't be at school that day... well it was night time (the dream took place in my old school's cafeteria btw). It was all dark then, cause the lights went out and we were planning to jump out at her and make her jump. Haruhi walked in and called out to us, but nobody answered, she then smiled and dialed a phone number. My cell phone went off and we were all found out! She then bragged on how she was the best.

Yeah... I don't get it either... That dream produced so many unanswered questions;

- Why the hell were we trying to prank Haruhi in the first place?
- How did Haruhi get my phone number?
- I never bring my cell phone out with me, why did I have it in the dream?
- Why couldn't I control my actions and talk to Haruhi?

I really wish I could have a lucid dream where I could control my actions and what went on around me. If that happened, I would've been kissing and cuddling bunny girl Haruhi instead of trying to prank regular Haruhi. Embarassed
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! Left_bar_bleue100/100*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! Empty Re: *Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...!

Post by Son Goku Fri May 28, 2010 12:58 am

Nikku wrote:You know that one where you're in bed and they fly in through the window?

I've dreamed about a lot of things, including the taboo 'what happens when you fall off a building an hit the ground' dream (hint: you don't actually die, you just stop dreaming for the rest of the night) and I've dreamed of being shot. Heck, I've even had lucid dreams, but I've never dreamed of someone flying into my window, I didn't even know it was a common dream...I actually never even heard of it.

Anyone else have a dream like this?

Also:

http://www.wikihow.com/Lucid-Dream
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! Left_bar_bleue100/100*Sigh* I dreamed about Haruhi Suzumiya last night...! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down