Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution

+6
Tlaloc
secor
Son Goku
lol1991
Monkey D. Luffy
Roronoa Zoro
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution Empty Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution

Post by Roronoa Zoro Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:11 pm

Oh my god seriously how retarded is that?

I mean damn they get a little to play the hard ass that is bulma are they taking the piss. They need to stop this film naow.

I mean Haruhi was sooooooooooooooo crap, and just for little kids its just embarassing. Now people are going to associate that load of crap with DB, uh when will they stop pissing on our childhood.
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution Left_bar_bleue100/100Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution Empty Re: Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:20 pm

That's.. well... ridiculous.

I mean, Emmy's prettiness was possibly the only thing that could save this movie (LOL KIDDING!), but now they get that bitch who voices Haruhi Shitmuya from that weeaboo piece of crap that only Japanophiles like.

God, can this get any worse?!

Back to top Go down

Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution Empty Re: Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:24 pm

well they are trying to get the otakus in japan to like it lol........soo it is as expected from Fox
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution Left_bar_bleue100/100Haruhi's VA voices Bulma in Evolution Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:26 pm

Damn i fear the ear rape we will suffer. Also now i'm gonna be thinking of that stupid retarded carameldansen vid that every single person fucking memeed everywhere, seriously it was a song over a retarded cartoon, the dancing didn't go and it was an insult to people who bothered to animate there own stuff.

But yeah i thought emmy was hot to.
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:27 pm

Monkey D. Luffy wrote:well they are trying to get the otakus in japan to like it lol........soo it is as expected from Fox

Yeah, pretty much and you rule. I love one piece.
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:29 pm

They already cast Kappei Yamaguchi (Usopp) as Goku to lure in those guys.

They just cast Hirano to get the wannabe Japanese people who naturally hate this movie. Fox saw that they did their stuff wrong when they made the film and are now luring in the haters by casting SUPER KAWAII~~ seiyuus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:38 pm

Uh, that's stupid they should at lest do it right. If they wanted one piece fans to be impressed, they should have made him zoro or sanji.
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:39 pm

Kappei Yamaguchi and Mayumi Tanaka are one of the most popular seiyuus in all of Japan. Their popularity is way higher than Zoro or Sanji.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:45 pm

Really?! Learn something new everyday.
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:50 pm

OMG MULTIPLE LANGUAGES. That means Portugal might get one...that scares me, what if they get our voice actors to do the voices for the movie... i would hear a voice of Goku saying "i'm not ready", IN MY LANGUAGE...SAVE ME AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:55 pm

lol1991 wrote:OMG MULTIPLE LANGUAGES. That means Portugal might get one...that scares me, what if they get our voice actors to do the voices for the movie... i would hear a voice of Goku saying "i'm not ready", IN MY LANGUAGE...SAVE ME AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

The worst thing is you'll recognise all the voice as being actors or actresses you like.
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:04 pm

yeah. our Goku and our Piccolo were awesome, and our first vegeta was so also badass (by 1º, i mean the guy changed voices 3 times, there was even a joke about that one).
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:12 pm

FUNimation raped DBZ to all hell. They changed everything that they could possibly change within the anime.

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:34 pm

i watched it in portuguese first, i'm from PORTUGAL.
Also, don't diss funanimation, they did a good job with DBZ, despite it all. I never liked Dragon Ball in the japonese dub, don't ask me why. It's DBZ, Hellsing and Black Lagoon, the only 3 animes were i don't prefer the original dubs
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:38 pm

They didn't do a good job.

Voices? They literally put newspaper ads in to get people to voice. The entire cast was made up of amateurs and it shows.
Music? Random rock crap. It made the series look like a random cartoon series.
Script? Full of off-screen talking, stupid puns, plotholes, and OoC-ness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:39 pm

lol1991 wrote:i watched it in portuguese first, i'm from PORTUGAL.
Also, don't diss funanimation, they did a good job with DBZ, despite it all. I never liked Dragon Ball in the japonese dub, don't ask me why. It's DBZ, Hellsing and Black Lagoon, the only 3 animes were i don't prefer the original dubs

You're talking VA. Emmy is referring about truth to source material.
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:43 pm

lol yeah, but in the big moments, you saw them pull through. The Gohan SSJ2 transformation, Vegeta's death at the hands of Frieza, all awesome moments. The music was not rock btw, but the original is better, way better (HORRAY for remastered, you can put english voice acting with japanese sound track)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:45 pm

lol1991 wrote:lol yeah, but in the big moments, you saw them pull through. The Gohan SSJ2 transformation, Vegeta's death at the hands of Frieza, all awesome moments. The music was not rock btw, but the original is better, way better (HORRAY for remastered, you can put english voice acting with japanese sound track)
Rock the dragon?
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:14 pm

lol that was a bad example. I meant the soundtrack. The ones without lyrics. They were great works. Bruce Faulconer did a wonderfull job. They are just not better than the japanese. Those musics carried something behind them that can't be explained. Japanese are great at OSTs
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:13 pm

Emmy wrote:FUNimation raped DBZ to all hell. They changed everything that they could possibly change within the anime.

I don't have a problem with FUNI voice actors, but I didn't like them changing the story and characters by changing the dialogue. The most glaring of this case being the so-called 'Uncut' Bardock movie where they actually DID cut out some violent scenes like a Canassan getting stomped by an Oozaru. The worst part was that they changed Bardock completely through the dialogue and made it seem like Goku had psychic powers as well. No, Bardock did not 'see the error of his ways' and no Goku did not 'see it too'.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:17 pm

Japanese:

Selipa: Bardock, shouldn't you visit your son?
Bardock: I have no intention of visiting a low class brat.

English:

Fasha: Bardock, shouldn't you visit your son?
Bardock: I really want to, but I just don't have the time.

=/

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:01 pm

LOLOL. I never watched the bardock movie in any language...they seriously did that OMG. Oh well. If they remaster it, lets hope they keep it the same.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:52 pm

the english version is my shit, when goku turned ssj1 for the first time the guy who did the VA for him passed out in the booth, lol, thats dedication. everybody was an amateur when they started out but they were still good, personalities still come thru. but of course they ruined it a little bit, translations, like i said, most of the time suck, and they edited it to take out all the bloodiness, but when i first started watching it they had the original japanese subtitled VHSs neway. those were the shit, i saw the whole series before they passed the frieza saga.
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:25 pm

I do agree, I totally dislike how in the US and Canada, DB has handled in order to reach a "wider audience." I like rock music but there really was no reason to replace the original musical score. I also blame of the way DB was handled in the US, the people who hate DB is because they saw the corny US edit.

You could say it was that thanks to the US version, we get this lame movie; all thanks to U.S. jigonism.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:14 pm

^i liked the music too, n i wasnt a fan of rock at the time, in fact i hated it, but the ambient music for like when they were talkin between fight scenes n when somebody came thru talkin shit about to rip somebody a new one, yea...
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next