Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Vegetto vs Gogeta

+8
Setsuna F. Seiei
lol1991
Nikku
justinlynch3
VEGETA_DTX
ningen
Tlaloc
vegeta353658
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 Empty Re: Vegetto vs Gogeta

Post by ningen Mon May 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Except the last part I had trouble understanding you.
Janemba is superior to any form that Buu took. Janemba is the embodiment of all evil, therefore he already has everything Buu had + the strength of all others. Basically Janemba is an ultimate villain of DB universe.
There is no way that Super Buu (or any other of his attained forms) could kill him. Yes, movies were all about extras (that was their point to begin with), but how did you conclude that because of it the antagonist like Broly or Janemba are in any way weaker than the antagonists in manga? It's just the opposite- they tried to make something interesting for the fans and "what's more interesting than stronger opponents", right?
Yes, SSJ4 Vegito is a possibility, but since we haven't actually seen that form I can't say anything else about it.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Mon May 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Dude Janemba fight took place around when Goku and Vegeta were dead that means Buu was still alive but Toei decided to put in a time where DBZ that can't be really be determined. I'm not even going to start on Broly.

Bassically I was saying that Goku or Vegeta or both vs Super Buuhan or Super Buutenks. never Happened in the manga because they would've been killed. =/. The fights that ocurred in the Anime were just filler/extra scenes to stall for time or make the Anime look more epic. =/ They weren't in the manga which is what Akira Toriyama did for DB.
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://anime-ultimatsupreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Mon May 03, 2010 2:36 pm

Lol, no it didn't. Did you look at how easily Goku went SSJ3? That could only happen after Buu. But how can you determine the strength of an entity without the actual data? The fact that the fight haven't occurred means there isn't much to say about the actual strength of Super Buuhan. And thus I'll go with the anime. Goku in his SSJ3 (developed one, which means that he can control it longer) form would defeat any form of Buu shown to us.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Mon May 03, 2010 3:21 pm

ningen wrote:Lol, no it didn't. Did you look at how easily Goku went SSJ3? That could only happen after Buu. But how can you determine the strength of an entity without the actual data? The fact that the fight haven't occurred means there isn't much to say about the actual strength of Super Buuhan. And thus I'll go with the anime. Goku in his SSJ3 (developed one, which means that he can control it longer) form would defeat any form of Buu shown to us.

So Goku didn't learn SSJ3 in the afterlife and show it during the Buu saga. You wanna explain why Goku and Vegeta both have Halo's at the same time other than during the Buu arc when Goku was allowed to come to earth for a day on good behavior and Vegeta because he blew him self up.

Here's a pic with Goku and Vegeta having an Halo and thus Gogeta having a Halo. If they at least Goku or Vegeta where alive Gogeta would't have a Halo like Vegito.=/
Vegetto vs Gogeta - Page 2 DBZ12

And Goku easily went SSJ3?

It didn't takes as long as the Anime Ningen but if you look at the manga it didn't take that long neither. The anime just adds filler scenes Ningen to make things look more epic.Don't believe me. Here read it here http://www.mangafox.com/manga/dragon_ball/v40/c002/4.html

And Another thing Goku was just stalling for Time because he wanted Gotenks to beat Buu. He had no reason to stall for time against Janemba and they Already showed it why make another long transformation that would be annoying. DB always extends the first time for a New transformation.

Oh yeah Ningen if Janemba had Buu's power why wasn't Buu resurrected from the Dead like all the other villains and Why wasn't Fat Buu or Good Buu in the movie as well?
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon May 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Here is my two cents on the situation.

Personally, the whole idea with Broly hit me as a joke, going by his fights, I'd rank him slightly above regular SSJ2. Maybe Magin Vegeta, or mastered SSJ2 level. The fact Gohan could power out of Broly's hold supports this. And the only time Gogeta has ever faced Broly was in the video game intro's.

Now Janemba and Super Buu. I agree with Seiei's theory that the Janemba movie happens in the time frame where both Vegeta and Goku is dead. Ningen, you points out how easily Goku turns SSJ3, but in the anime (I haven't read the manga by the way) Goku states that SSJ3 was easy in the after life, but alive, the form consumes massive amounts of energy. So considering this, your argument is flawed right there.

In the movie, when Goku turns SSJ3 he does make the statement "only Majin Buu has pushed me this far before", but he doesn't state which Buu, which could mean he was referring to Fat Buu. If this is the case, that means the movie can still very well fit in the time frame Seiei suggested.

Now, as for who is actually stronger, hard to say. Goku as SSJ3 was quickly defeated by Janemba, however Super Buu with Gotenks alone was so strong that Goku kept saying their only hope of winning was fusion, and only went SSJ3 as a attempt to stall Gohan time as he searched for the dropped ear ring. Super Buu with Mystic Gohan absorbed is far stronger yet again.

However, their is one interesting point I'd like to bring up. In the movie, Gogeta mops the floor with Janemba and completely owns him. In the anime, I think someone (can't remember who) brings up the fusion as a idea to beat Buu, Supreme Elder Kai say's something along the lines of "Oh yes, the fusion dance, like the type those boys (Goten and Trunks) has been using" Afterward, Supreme Kai question saying something like "but can they get the job done in 30 minutes". It's soon after this I believe that the ear rings come into play.

(Actually, I think they might of suggested fusion for Kid Buu, I'm not really sure. If it was for Kid Buu and not Super Buu, then sorry. I thought it was for Super Buu though?)

However, if it's possibly that Super Buu can withstand Fusion Dance and last the 30 minutes, while Janemba got destroyed by Fusion Dance effortlessly, it's a pretty strong hint that Super Buu + Mystic Gohan is far above Janemba. Going by this, if Vegetto can merely toy with a opponent that may or may not last out Gogeta's 30 minutes, then it could also mean Vegetto is quite stronger then Gogeta.

Again, these are all anime lines, so some may be filler. Still however, it's part of the DB universe non the less, so yeah. IF this is right, and Super Vegetto is indeed more power then Gogeta. Then it would stand to logic that if Vegetto ever had a SSJ4 level, it would of been stronger then SSJ4 Gogeta. However, since the form never actually existed, we can only conclude that GT Gogeta is stronger then Super Vegetto.

So, as I see it, the order go's. (Again, depending if I got things right above)

GT Gogeta (SSJ4) >>> Super Vegetto >>> Gegeta.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Mon May 03, 2010 5:42 pm

^ Justin if you want to read the manga I'll post a link for you.
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon May 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Maybe, but in all honesty I'm not worried about the manga, I prefer anime's.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Tue May 04, 2010 3:02 am

Setsuna F. Seiei wrote:
ningen wrote:Lol, no it didn't. Did you look at how easily Goku went SSJ3? That could only happen after Buu. But how can you determine the strength of an entity without the actual data? The fact that the fight haven't occurred means there isn't much to say about the actual strength of Super Buuhan. And thus I'll go with the anime. Goku in his SSJ3 (developed one, which means that he can control it longer) form would defeat any form of Buu shown to us.

So Goku didn't learn SSJ3 in the afterlife and show it during the Buu saga. You wanna explain why Goku and Vegeta both have Halo's at the same time other than during the Buu arc when Goku was allowed to come to earth for a day on good behavior and Vegeta because he blew him self up.

Here's a pic with Goku and Vegeta having an Halo and thus Gogeta having a Halo. If they at least Goku or Vegeta where alive Gogeta would't have a Halo like Vegito.=/

It didn't takes as long as the Anime Ningen but if you look at the manga it didn't take that long neither. The anime just adds filler scenes Ningen to make things look more epic.Don't believe me. Here read it here http://www.mangafox.com/manga/dragon_ball/v40/c002/4.html

And Another thing Goku was just stalling for Time because he wanted Gotenks to beat Buu. He had no reason to stall for time against Janemba and they Already showed it why make another long transformation that would be annoying. DB always extends the first time for a New transformation.

Oh yeah Ningen if Janemba had Buu's power why wasn't Buu resurrected from the Dead like all the other villains and Why wasn't Fat Buu or Good Buu in the movie as well?
Dude come on...I am not saying that I know it for a fact, because when it comes to extra material you can never be sure but I don't understand why are you so sure about it. Just as easily I can change the facts to suit my point of view look- Goku and Vegeta are both dead right? So why is it hard for you to believe that it happened after Buu? It makes much more sense and here is why: Because Vegita did a suicide bomber tactic and thus end up dead and Goku returned to being dead after the Buu and that's why they both have halos. They were both dead after Buu. And besides it makes much more sense that the fight took place after it than in the middle of the freaking fights with Buu. And yes Goku maintained his SSJ3 form a lot easier with Janemba. I mean come on a blind man would see that at the time he fought Buu it was all new to him. But with Janemba he acted totally different- it wasn't new to him.
Because Buu is such a threat he never got a body. They even said it. That's why he was reincarnated in GT as a totally new entity. I don't know why they didn't show fat Buu...there wasn't any need for it. It would be the same as if you'd ask me where is Hercule?
@justin
When I said Broly I didn't mean he could take out Buu. I meant that he was actually stronger than some of the previous canon antagonists.
Lol if you really want to believe what you said about Buu and Janemba than that's your thing. I think it's crazy if you believe that it happened between the fights with Buu. But again, believe whatever you want, even though it makes less sense and you actually had to resort to excuses like- "We don't know which Buu he meant." It makes less sense but whatever...your choice. The fact that you attain SSJ3 form easier in afterlife changes nothing, because as I said, it's obviously not new to him.
Gogeta would own any form of Buu faster than you can say Buu!
Old Supreme Kai didn't know how strong the new entity would be. So that's why he relied on Potara earing, because at least then the new entity wouldn't be handicapped with time.
Your points of view lack consistency and a bit of logic. Because you try to put everything in a tight squeeze. If that actually happened before Goku was revived for a day (lol, impossible but whatever I'll humor you) the characters would act totally different. Did Goku actually fought Buu before he was revived, I forgot that part? If he didn't than how could he say that except Buu only Janemba pushed him so far to his limits? It's not just about Goku it's about all other characters too, it's just not consistent. For example, there they have Buu as a threat and they go to fight with Freeza and others? Pfft, yeah right...
Basically every detail of that movie screams that it happened after Buu. Goku, Vegeta, kids doing the fusion so easily, everything makes sense.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue May 04, 2010 10:26 am

It didn't happen AFTER Buu, because Goku, and Vegeta where STILL DEAD! My god, Vegeta recently died in the film, in the conflict against Fat Buu. Jeez pay attention xD.

That being said Vegeto is more powerful. Elder kai said Potara Dance is more powerful then Fusion dance, in the manga scans. Aside from this let's think of power scaling.

Goku in SSJ3 was able to overpower, and kill Fat Buu. He didn't kill him, because he wanted the next generation to learn to fight without him. Aka Plot-Kai. Now then Goku as SSJ3 was NO MATCH for Janemba's final form he got pwned easily. Goku fused with Vegeta, then their combined powers as Gogeta allowed him to easily pwn Janemba.

But think of it like this, Gogeta was Super Saiyjin. He had to use SSJ To defeat Janemba, where-as Vegeto was able to fight with Buuhan in his base level. Let me remind you, Buu absorbed Piccolo, Gotenks, AND Janemba at this point. Gohan is above SSJ3 Goku in terms of power, so is SSJ3 Gotenks. Now combine their powers, along with the intellect of Piccolo, then realize Vegeta fought this guy in his BASE FORM.

He only went SSJ, because of Vegeta's cockiness.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Tue May 04, 2010 12:23 pm

Bwahaha, now that you're claiming otherwise I know that I'm right and that it happened after Buu. Chu I stopped reading after your first sentence because it's obvious that you haven't read anything I said. If you did you would know that it makes perfect sense that they are both dead. Rolling Eyes I explained it clearly so even a person of your intelligence could understand it, but you haven't even tried. So why should I care about your "arguments"?
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue May 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Um...I no it makes sense that there both dead, I JUST said that..baka.

MY "Arguments" mean Vegeto wins. So yeah. Potara > Fusion Dance.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Tue May 04, 2010 1:14 pm

ningen wrote:
Setsuna F. Seiei wrote:

Dude come on...I am not saying that I know it for a fact, because when it comes to extra material you can never be sure but I don't understand why are you so sure about it. Just as easily I can change the facts to suit my point of view look- Goku and Vegeta are both dead right? So why is it hard for you to believe that it happened after Buu? It makes much more sense and here is why: Because Vegita did a suicide bomber tactic and thus end up dead and Goku returned to being dead after the Buu and that's why they both have halos. They were both dead after Buu. And besides it makes much more sense that the fight took place after it than in the middle of the freaking fights with Buu. And yes Goku maintained his SSJ3 form a lot easier with Janemba. I mean come on a blind man would see that at the time he fought Buu it was all new to him. But with Janemba he acted totally different- it wasn't new to him.
Because Buu is such a threat he never got a body. They even said it. That's why he was reincarnated in GT as a totally new entity. I don't know why they didn't show fat Buu...there wasn't any need for it. It would be the same as if you'd ask me where is Hercule?
@justin
When I said Broly I didn't mean he could take out Buu. I meant that he was actually stronger than some of the previous canon antagonists.
Lol if you really want to believe what you said about Buu and Janemba than that's your thing. I think it's crazy if you believe that it happened between the fights with Buu. But again, believe whatever you want, even though it makes less sense and you actually had to resort to excuses like- "We don't know which Buu he meant." It makes less sense but whatever...your choice. The fact that you attain SSJ3 form easier in afterlife changes nothing, because as I said, it's obviously not new to him.
Gogeta would own any form of Buu faster than you can say Buu!
Old Supreme Kai didn't know how strong the new entity would be. So that's why he relied on Potara earing, because at least then the new entity wouldn't be handicapped with time.
Your points of view lack consistency and a bit of logic. Because you try to put everything in a tight squeeze. If that actually happened before Goku was revived for a day (lol, impossible but whatever I'll humor you) the characters would act totally different. Did Goku actually fought Buu before he was revived, I forgot that part? If he didn't than how could he say that except Buu only Janemba pushed him so far to his limits? It's not just about Goku it's about all other characters too, it's just not consistent. For example, there they have Buu as a threat and they go to fight with Freeza and others? Pfft, yeah right...
Basically every detail of that movie screams that it happened after Buu. Goku, Vegeta, kids doing the fusion so easily, everything makes sense.

Ningen No Dude Ningen. Pay Attention if it happened after Buu saga Fat Buu would've been in there like in DBZ Movie 14 Wrath of the Dragon. The Fact that Fat Buu isn't in the movie is Proof enough. Another Fact is the that every evil person that Z-Fighter fought up until the Buu arc that were sent to Hell Excluding Dabura were resurrected Yet Kid Buu was not resurrected. The Reason Goku could maintain SSJ3 so easily because he was in other world and Dead. Goku even stated maintaining SSJ3 in other is more simpler maintaining in other world than maintaining it in the living world =/ Which was what Justin stated earlier. You want proof read it here it is a manga scan. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/dragon_ball/v40/c004/9.html

Also Hercule was in the movie Beating up the dead people. Ningen you seem to have forgotten that Elder Supreme Kai gave Goku his life in exchange so Goku could return to earth to face Buu and after the Buu fight he was allowed to Keep it and Live on earth with his Family. Which is why Goku was with Chi-Chi in the OVA Yo Son Goku and His friends Return. Also at the end He was Fight in Another Tournament Where He met Uub the Reincarnated form of Majin Buu.

Peter Petrelli wrote:It didn't happen AFTER Buu, because Goku, and Vegeta where STILL DEAD! My god, Vegeta recently died in the film, in the conflict against Fat Buu. Jeez pay attention xD.

That being said Vegeto is more powerful. Elder kai said Potara Dance is more powerful then Fusion dance, in the manga scans. Aside from this let's think of power scaling.

Goku in SSJ3 was able to overpower, and kill Fat Buu. He didn't kill him, because he wanted the next generation to learn to fight without him. Aka Plot-Kai. Now then Goku as SSJ3 was NO MATCH for Janemba's final form he got pwned easily. Goku fused with Vegeta, then their combined powers as Gogeta allowed him to easily pwn Janemba.

But think of it like this, Gogeta was Super Saiyjin. He had to use SSJ To defeat Janemba, where-as Vegeto was able to fight with Buuhan in his base level. Let me remind you, Buu absorbed Piccolo, Gotenks, AND Janemba at this point. Gohan is above SSJ3 Goku in terms of power, so is SSJ3 Gotenks. Now combine their powers, along with the intellect of Piccolo, then realize Vegeta fought this guy in his BASE FORM.

He only went SSJ, because of Vegeta's cockiness.
Not True Anime Goku, Manga Vegito went SSJ from the Get Go. If you want to see it's here
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/dragon_ball/v42/c002/
Ans WOW!!! Shocked Me and you agree on Something I'm amazed.

Last edited by Setsuna F. Seiei on Wed May 05, 2010 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Tue May 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Stop fighting!!

*Pops a paper bag and runs away when everyone looks at me*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Tue May 04, 2010 2:07 pm

Another Thing Ningen it obvious took place after Goku taught the boys the fuison technique. He has to leave for otherworld because his time ran out from using SSJ3 in the living world. Goku was dead, Vegeta was dead, The Boys Knew Fusion, and Gohan was Mystic. Basically It happened when Mystic Gohan was fighting Buu.

Ningen I know what you're going to say That make no sense why would they they drop their attention from just to fight Janemba?
Here my answer it's a freaking Movie. Anime Movies do it all the Time look at Bleach movie 3 where did that take Place since Ichigo, Nakama, Captains, and Lieutenants, were still in Hueco Mundo while the other member were Heading towards fake Kakura Town. Most Anime Movies do it just because it's a movie. It's not meant to fill in the story It Just a movie.
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue May 04, 2010 8:54 pm

So far it's 3 to one Ningen, the time after the fight with fat Buu is the only time both Goku and Vegeta are dead.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Wed May 05, 2010 2:56 am

Yah, i agree with Setsuna, Petrelli and Justin ... its my oppinion too!

But you guys said that Broly is SSJ2 level? He is supposed to be the most powerfull sayan ever... he survived to an planet explosion when he was just a baby, and he can erase a fucking galaxy :S
His power is so big that he needs to unleash energy time to time...lol
I know that the fights against him were stupid... even the kids survived to him...LOL.... But i just think Broly movies was just for the comedy, but his power is far above ssj2 level!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Wed May 05, 2010 6:33 am

Peter Petrelli wrote:Um...I no it makes sense that there both dead, I JUST said that..baka.

Edit: Sry for the insults, I was just extremely annoyed with the quoted segment at that moment. I just felt like I was talking to the walls...
What part of this doesn't make sense to you (I'm quoting what I already wrote):"Vegita did a suicide bomber tactic and thus end up dead and Goku returned to being dead after the Buu and that's why they both have halos. They were both dead after Buu. And besides it makes much more sense that the fight took place after it than in the middle of the freaking fights with Buu."?
So please, do enlighten me what part of that doesn't make sense to you, 'cause obviously that unsupported theory of yours works for you.
Oh and Potara Fusion dance. That's the only symbol that should be used, no "<" or ">".
Once again, when you actually read what I wrote I'll read the rest of your "arguments".
@others
Sry guys, I don't have the time to read all stuff you wrote, I'm rather busy these days. :/ But I'll try to do it as soon as I can. Smile
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Wed May 05, 2010 3:25 pm

ningen wrote:
Peter Petrelli wrote:Um...I no it makes sense that there both dead, I JUST said that..baka.

Edit: Sry for the insults, I was just extremely annoyed with the quoted segment at that moment. I just felt like I was talking to the walls...
What part of this doesn't make sense to you (I'm quoting what I already wrote):"Vegita did a suicide bomber tactic and thus end up dead and Goku returned to being dead after the Buu and that's why they both have halos. They were both dead after Buu. And besides it makes much more sense that the fight took place after it than in the middle of the freaking fights with Buu."?
So please, do enlighten me what part of that doesn't make sense to you, 'cause obviously that unsupported theory of yours works for you.
Oh and Potara Fusion dance. That's the only symbol that should be used, no "<" or ">".
Once again, when you actually read what I wrote I'll read the rest of your "arguments".
@others
Sry guys, I don't have the time to read all stuff you wrote, I'm rather busy these days. :/ But I'll try to do it as soon as I can. Smile

Ningen Now you know We all feel when we debate against Anime Goku Smile
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed May 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Setsuna F. Seiei wrote:
ningen wrote:

@others

Ningen Now you know We all feel when we debate against Anime Goku Smile

Oh, lol! Good one. Razz
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Thu May 06, 2010 2:39 am

Ok, so I read the posts from you guys.
The only strong argument (and all other can be explained in the light of what I said) that actually destroys my theory is the one that states that Goku was granted life after the fights with Buu. I can't remember it, but if it's true then my theory doesn't work anymore because Goku has a halo in that movie, yeah, crap...:/ Man, that was my favourite movie and now it sucks 'cause its' totally meaningless. FFFFFFUUUUUUUU-
Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
Edit:
To hell with it, I'll go with "the staff forgot that Goku was granted life". The reality is too awful to behold, I'll substitute my own. XD

Still...Janemba is rather strong, some of his abilities were very interesting. The fact that he's been so easily (and quickly) destroyed by Gogeta tells a lot.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Thu May 06, 2010 12:57 pm

ningen wrote:Ok, so I read the posts from you guys.
The only strong argument (and all other can be explained in the light of what I said) that actually destroys my theory is the one that states that Goku was granted life after the fights with Buu. I can't remember it, but if it's true then my theory doesn't work anymore because Goku has a halo in that movie, yeah, crap...:/ Man, that was my favourite movie and now it sucks 'cause its' totally meaningless. FFFFFFUUUUUUUU-
Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
Edit:
To hell with it, I'll go with "the staff forgot that Goku was granted life". The reality is too awful to behold, I'll substitute my own. XD

Still...Janemba is rather strong, some of his abilities were very interesting. The fact that he's been so easily (and quickly) destroyed by Gogeta tells a lot.

But you have to take in account that Vegito could've beaten Buu easily and quickly too but he didn't want too because he wanted to rescue Gohan, Piccolo, Goten, and Trunks. Another thing Ningen the staff must've forgot Vegeta was Granted life as well. Just consider it a parallel movie universe that has no impact with canon. As I said earlier remember Bleach Movie 3 Where does it fit in with Bleach? The Answer it doesn't It's just a parallel universe just like the Bleach Fillers. Anime movies do it all the time.
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Fri May 07, 2010 5:50 am

^ Yes, of course, that's the part I haven't forgot, so I know that Vegito was holding back. Unfortunately that's is also the reason why we are left very much in the dark when it comes to his true performance. But my point was that Gogeta would do the same. The only problem is the time limit- they didn't know how will Buu react, so they couldn't risk it and that's why Potara earring was much better choice (with greater sacrifice too) in this case.
The thing is that when it comes to DB movies I always kind of singled them out from other fillers and movies. I'm aware that fillers can't be put in a specific time and stuff like that...it's just that I never thought of DB movies in the same way, that's all. I know they are...but since, for example this one made perfect sense to me (from the time frame to the behavior of the characters) I always considered it a part of the same DB universe. And now since it's obvious that that's not the case it kind of left me all gloomy.
Also, now, I'm not even interested in comparing the canon and non-canon characters.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat May 08, 2010 10:09 pm

I wish we could have seen Gogeta fight in the Janemba movie. Don't get me wrong, his quick combo kill was cool, but the movie was supposed to be about the fusion, which we barely saw any of.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Sun May 09, 2010 3:19 am

Yeah, it was a bit surprising for me too. Everyone was waiting to see the effects of their fusion, but it seems that like with Potara or GT we never saw their full potentials. But it was cool like this too. I laughed when they failed at first.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hasnaingoku25 Mon May 24, 2010 8:12 am

Vegetto will win........Smile
hasnaingoku25
hasnaingoku25
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://www.dragonballzinaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum