Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 12

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 12

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:15 pm

Sandra: *telepathy* Dave, can you meet me pleas, alone, I have something to speak to you about.

*She teleports away.*

Virus: Well, that was interesting.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:18 pm

John: To say the least.

"Dave meanwhile nodded, teleported away, much to the surpise of Dale, Zane, Michael, and Chulance, Dave reappeared near Sandra in their famous forest area>"

Dave: Sandra what's wrong? Did the Void hurt you!?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:21 pm

"Amber still can't contact Sandra no matter how hard she tries"

Amber: This isn't good

"She teleports back to the mansion"

Amber: Hey...where's Dave?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:25 pm

"Dale shrugs"

Dale: we were watching Milo's death on tv, and boom he telpeorted awayt
Chulance: AMBER CAN YOU FIND MY DAMN FAMILY!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:27 pm

Sandra: Dave... Milo is dead. Void himself I don't know of. But please, come with me Dave. Jorgan... he wants to help me get my family back together... he's going to bring our child back. I want you to be with me... with us.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:45 pm

"Dave looked at her for a few moments, then nodded, giving her another hug."

Dave: I'll stay with you no matter what happens baby, let's go.

"Sandra took them both to the White House, three days later Jorgan's team had grown more, and had set up their own head-quarters in DC known as the Watchtower, and a global computer that monitored the entire planet, and alerted the team to danger. The Identieis of the members of the X-Force had been exposed, and Hammer was on a constant search for them, while the X-Force had set up base on Sindus's old island, while Alex was working on finding a way to reactive the orb Ledge retrieved. Devon and the Phoenix Alliance remained in the Astral Plane with Void dead, so were the Hunters, however they'd pissed up motherfucking Galactus who was determined to wipe out earth for revenge against Ventro. Carmen's ability had turned into the main prison system, the Government had all prisoners transported into her dimension, and prisons were turned into stations to her dimension. With Kano's assistance Nate gained control over his abilities, while Angel moved to Asgard, and Wave went hunting for Strade. Jorgan had recruited Sandra, Dave, Troy, Katy, and Even Greg, Other members were the revived Regan, and Harold whom Jorgan had gotten the Mandarin Rings, many were all sitting in the base of the Watch-tower."

Harold: Ah it feels good to have these rings back.
Joel: The hell are rings gonna do against trained fugitives?
Harold: these are MAGICAL RINGS fool!
Joel: Yea, sure they are, just man stop being
Estavon: Do not anger him, he is quite dangerous
Joel: Alright Alright, so what's your powers
Regan: I have a highly upgraded version of the Super Soldier serum, so I have plenty powers, It's not one single one, for instance if you don't leave me alone, I can shove your lungs up your ass

"Regan's eyes glow briefly, before Joel backs up, and goes to take a seat on the couch, turning on the television to examine the news, the new Dark Avengers have been cleaning up DC, and several other cities."
"Dale is laying on the couch in some pajama's, and is eating potato chips, watching television he throws the chip back on the ground, and picks up drinking his soda, Milo's funeral had taken place, but he hadn't went, members had stayed hidden up in Amber's place, Chulance had grown depressed, staring the wall, thinking about his parents, Michael, and Zane were loading up their guns."

Dale:" Burps." DAmn were almost out of chips.
"In Asgard Nate was transforming back to normal, and Kano reverted back."

Nate: Am I ready
Kano: yea, we can stop Osborn now, I'll contact Amber.
Nate: Alright I need some rest..I just can't believe he's dead
Angel: It's for the best, I just hope WAve returns soon, Milo's dead, moving around the world he should know that by now.
"Alex sat in the X-Force base experimenting on the device, a brief portal opening."

Alex: GUYS! I'm making progress, I almost opened one up a small one, but still, our friends might be contained in this device, so don't rush me.
Ledge: No one rushed..I just want a beer
Alex: Sorry, just head down to the bar area
Ledge: were on an island
Alex: exactly, now quite I have work to do.

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:57 pm

*Tesla comes over, sitting by Chulance.*

Tesla: Chu... how are you... holding up?

*Justin (Metallic), Manda, and Mikey as after been brought together with Amber's group.

*Sandra is seen with Dave, close by Troy and Katy are back together. Katy's memories back just as their deal was agreed on.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 pm

"Amber had went to the funeral as the Sorcerer Supreme. Since then, she ahd locked herself in her room and hadn't come out. The occasional chill in the mansion suggested she was tampering with the Divine Conduit"

"Yamairo is in the living room, meditating. His wounds are healing nicely thanks to Amber"

Yamairo: What?
Amber: You have a piece of another man's soul in that arm. Did I stutter?
Yamairo: How?
Amber: it's my fault. I was in a hurry to transfer the arm and I didn't account for residue soul of the previous host. If we had done it with a spacial warp, nothing would happen, but I used magic for the transfer
Yamairo: I see...then...
Amber: When you use the Odinsword, you're drawing on the power of your soul...like all magic that relies on your power: Basically, it activates the sword and allows you to tap into a very small piece of the Odinforce. By very small I mean...infinitely small. But, it's still strong enough to do the damage it does
Yamairo: I shudder to think what Kano can do with the whole thing
Amber: Well. because of the interference of future Yamairo's arm, there's no telling what can happen to you if you use the Odinsword's magical blasts. I used that cloth to seal the arm away in that aspect. But if you start using the sword...trust me, the seal will come undone
Yamairo: Wait...what if I remove the seal?
Amber: The human being is composed of three things. Mind, body and soul. Some say the mind is what binds the soul to the body, others say it's the soul that binds the mind and body. Regardless, memories, personality and experiences are intimately connected with the soul. If that seal comes undone, you MAY get a rush of information and abilities that future Yamairo had...but...it can consume you from the inside
Yamairo: Consume me?
Amber: I don't mean regular consume and become evil..I mean you die. Two forces cancel each other out and your body dies. Simple as that. So...do NOT undue that seal, understood?

"Yamairo had been thinking about this a lot. His left arm, which is slightly more tanned, is covered in a bright red cloth."

"Aaron, meanwhile, has left. He's joined up with the X-Force to help in cracking the mysterious orb. Gary and Stew stayed behind at the mansion"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:05 pm

"Chulance dosen't say anything, a picture of her is mom and dad are in his hand."

Chulance: My mother, and father might be dead, and we can't find them! I'm just fine "Tears up." F....fine.
"Dale made his way over to Ambers room, and knocked."

Dale: sis were out of potato chips, and sprite's, can you go down to Wal-mart and get some more stuff, It's getting suspiscious if Michael keeps on going come on sis please..were hungry, I am
Mikey: Damn were out of Fried chicken, gotta say Walmart makes some nice ass chicken, but I'm hungry.
Zane: Hey Justin just wanted to let you know, I got your parents to my storage unit safely, Amber set up some barriers so OSborn can't get there, your parents are safe..
"Alex turns to Aaron."
Alex: It's so good to have another intellectual here, from what I've learned so far, the orb is a portal to another dimension, a massive portal that consumed all of Genosha, I'm trying to open another portal again but a smaller and more controlled one, so we can get Genosha, and anything else captured, the dimension isn't the Negative Zone, I have in better news, the machine I invented, it stripped me, and Riya of our Hulkish powers, meaning I can use it on the man Darius who attacked me, plus it might be able to cure Jorgan of his Goblin Persona, the only problem is we'll have to give Jorgan my powers to rid him of the Goblin..
"Meanwhile Alice had gathered together the remaining members of Zulan's group, as well as the escapee whom Angie had helped escaped from MHF, bringing them together in a cabin in the woods."

Alice: Alright it's simple, Zulan's body is being hidden away by Hammer, on an advanced prison system that renders him powerless, we need to get to him free him, and nothing can stop us.
Bryan: Alright how, were strong, but Hammer is unstoppable
Alice: We have to try, Zulan is the only one who can save the mutants now
Claire: And if we don;t..no more pain!
Alice: Exactly
Jade: then let's move, with Fusion dead, things are in our favor
Alice: Exactly let's move,

"Making their way outside, Alice led the group into a stolen Greyhound bus, Emma had consumed the driver, and all passengers aboard, they began loading up, as Alice got in the driver's seat, Claire, Emma, Jade, and Bryan taking their seats."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:14 pm

*Tesla puts her arms around Chulance and hugs him.*

Tesla: You don't know that Chu, they could still be alive. Don't just assume the worse.

*Angie (and I suppose Tenshi and Jack is their to) follow.*

Justin: Thanks man.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:22 pm

"Amber doesn't answer at all"

---

Aaron: Hmm...so it's not the negative zone. We'll, if we can figure out which dimension it is, it'd help greatly correct?

----

"Gary and Stew walk up to him"

Stew: Don't worry. I don't think Jorgan would kill civilians, no matter who they are. But they're probably being detained. If we stop Jorgan, all this ends. But with Phoenix on their side...things just got a hell of a lot harder

"Hunter sneers"

Hunter: Things were hard from the moment Yamairo spared Milo over countless times when he should have died. You people should have killed him the second he took control of the Hunters

"Yamairo doesn't listen to the provocation. He's immersed in his own thoughts"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:26 pm

Justin: Sandra is bad, but we've gotten around her before. If Amber can keep her busy, we can take out Jorgan and end all this.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:08 pm

Alice: Alright gang let's get moving.

"With that the group takes off into DC with the stolen vehicle, the group acting casual leaning in their seats, as they enter the capitol city."

Alice: we'll be nearing the Watchtower soon.
"Chulance nods,"

Chulance: Your probably right, but we've been sitting around here for three days waiting for some training that could take weeks! Plus I have to deal with that annoying ass bitch Tiffiany. Detained? Is that any better!?
"Wave has finally returned, and lays down on the couch, Angel going to fetch him a bottle of water, while Kano opens a portal bringing himself, and Nate to Amber's mansion."

Kano: AMBER WHERE HERE!
Nate: IM TRAINED I CAN FIIIGHT!
"Dale begins banging on the door."

Dale: AMBER AMBER! Open up the door!
Zane: No problem, we can't have people distracted
Mikey: we'll ill be distracted if I don't get some chicken
Zane: Then you'll die.
Alex:I suppose so, I might be able to make another device to enter said dimension, but I'd have to send in scouts living scouts, so I'd go myself, I can't risk your lives.
Michael: he's dead now Alright! You know your ungrateful, your a hunter, Milo's dead, the only reason your alive, Milo's influence, he kept you alive, all the other hunters are dead!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:21 pm

*Tiffany pops up behind Chulance, fibbling with his hair.*

Tiffany: Ahh, come on Chu Chu. You have to enjoy life, not sit around and mop.

*Justin sits down by Manny.*

Justin: I can't imagine this is easy for you, having Sandra run off to Jorgan's side. How did she end up going anyway?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:27 pm

"Chulance growls."

Chulance: Say that after you LOOSE YOUR PARENTS!
"Meanwhile Alice's group emerges from the bus, and without warning she grows to gigantic sizes smashing part of the tower with her fist, as the other members go on the attack, inside the Dark Avengers recuperate from the massive blow."

John: HOLY SHIT! That was huge
Alice: IM NOT AN IT!

"Due to her voice, her screaming causes some of their ears to bleed, while Joel bleeding and all grabs his gun and begins firing as she throws another punch damaging the structure of the building, Regan flies forward grabbing her third punch, and pushing her backwards, causing the collosoal woman to fall on pedestrians and vehicle's below, while Joel comes to the edge of the roof, and begins firing anti mugen bullets directed at her eyes."

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:33 pm

*Angie shoots powerful plasma beams through the building, as Tenchi slices the shit outta the place with energy waves.*

*In the DA base.*

Troy: Damn, their going to bring the full place down. We have to stop them.

Tiffany: Ohh, your tense again.
Tesla: Tiffany, leave Chu alone please.
Tiffany: Umm, no, not yet.

*continues messing with chu's hair, spiking it up into one big spike.* (Vegeta style like)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:49 pm

"Bryan generated clones going in shooting, as Hammer Drones burst in unleashing repulsor rays on the attackers, while John summoned his own Iron man armor, unleashing machine gun bullets on the clones, while Alice got up, Regan flew down grabbing Alice, and tossing her into two buildings, before firing a massive abeam of energy, sending her flying through a city block."

Regan: BRING IT ON OVERSIZED BITCH!

"Inside Ian transforms into his Hulk form making his way over to Tenshi, he unleashes a powerful punch sending Tenshi flying across the room, before sending out large amounts of fire at him, Isiah holding the Mursamu blade charged foward slashing at Angie, while Travis moved in unleashing martial arts on some of the clones, he altered their memories, and turned many of the clones agianst other clones."

Bryan: Wait da-

"One of Bryan's altered clones knocked him out. While Carmen has duplicated Darkseid's abilities, unleashing the Omega Effect on Claire transporting her into her own dimension."

Carmen: Oh yea, gotta love that attack.

"With a wave of her hand, once again using Darkseid's abilities, she dispersed the molecules of all of Bryan's clones killing them instantly, and began gathering energy in her eyes."

Carmen: Come on Jamey help out!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:53 pm

"Amber appears in the living room instantly ignoring her brother banging on her door"

Amber: So...everything set then? Aaron hasn't contacted me in the past three days. I doubt they've cracked that orb thing they found. So we need to go on without them alright?

"Yamairo gets up. He warps his swords (including the fixed Adamantium sword) to him"

Yamairo: So...how do we do this? Direct assault? Amber needs to engage Sandra AND Black Heart...she can't do that. Nate needs to keep the others busy. So...I guess I need to take either Sandra or Black Heart correct?

---

"Fawkes is seen near the two thinking"

Fawkes: You know. I've been thinking...Dale said that Surfer contacted him from somewhere where his powers weren't working. But...where could that possibly be? There is no such dimension where the Power Cosmic doesn't function
Aaron: That's...true. There's some exceptions but I doubt Jorgan would have access to any...so...how?
Fawkes: Pocket dimension?
Aaron: Hmm...maybe

---

"James sighs and blasts all of the enemies at once with a powerful mind bolt"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:59 pm

*Tenshi gets Angie, getting her out of the attacks way only to see a massive fireball heading towards then. Tenshi slashes it in half but a water torrent from behind sends they flying. They are caught mid air by Sandra, who sends both telepathically crashing through walls.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:30 pm

*Terrell had been taking a piss in the bathroom of the D.A. Watch Tower, when the building started to shake.*

Terrell: The fuck? Guess I gotta whoop someones ass today.

*Terrell's fight with Eleven had been a long one. Terrell: may have been physically superior, but eleven was more experienced in fighting. Relying on only the symbiote did test him though. In the end, Terrell had wrapped the man in webbing, and Hammer Drones took him away. Terrell exited the bathroom, but before Terrell could make it anywhere and suit up, the floor shook rapidly. Terrell fell down banged his head on one of the door knobs. He lid on the floor unconscious, until the symbiote spread around his body.*

Venom Symbiote: I am.... POISON!

*Poison quickly arrived at the fight. He heads outside with Regan*

Poison: Let's double penetrate this bitch! Hehehehehe!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:34 pm

Amber: Correct, but for publicity reasons Jorgan might not call on Blackheart, after all he is an evil demonic entity, he might still be suffering from previous injuries
Dale: Then let's move Yamairo
Kano: Wait, I cannot assist you, I'm returning to Asgard, Tanya, Angel, and Wave are with me. Were searching for Strade, his ability is very potent, he can upgrade mutant abilities, but you all must strike now, the Watchtower, the Dark Avengers head-quarters we have to bring them, and Jorgan down, I'm sure I can take down Hammer on my own.

"Kano opened a portal leaving, heading back to Asgard, while Nate focused transforming into Red Hulk, and as Dale began to give them some information on Jorgan's tactics."
"Regan was picking up Alice's body, who had now reverted back to normal size due to her injuries."

Regan: I already beat her ass, come on fight's over.

"Alice's squad were all taken down by the mental bolt, as Regan flew back into the damaged Watch-tower, Regan dropped her body on the ground, while the energy gathered in Carmen's eyes faded, as Jorgan arrived in his Iron Patriot armor."

Carmen :daddy! Want me to send em away
Jorgan: Actually no, I want you to free the girl you captured, you see I want to recruit you all
Jade: US?
Jorgan: I know why you are violent, but Zulan's gone, however I can help you exact revenge on those who harmed him, all you have to do is join us, Tenshi I can help you track down immortals, Jack I can clear your name, I can give you all what you desire.. What do you say..
Jade: I'm in.

"With that Carmen released Claire from Jak 2, returning her to the Watchtowers room, a few minutes were spent on introduction"

"Alex nodded"

Alex: Interesting so either Jorgan has some highly advanced technology, or perhaps he was using one of Milo's abilities, I should hope not, since Milo is dead, there would be no way to reach them, if it was a pocket dimension generated by him, unless of course we altered the functions of this device.
Riya: Wait, not that I don't carem why don't we just whoop Jorgan's ass, were already fugitives, so why not act like it?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:12 pm

Tenshi: I say you've got a deal. *grin*
Jack: It was be nice to have my name cleared.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Aaron: Lets leave the offensive to Amber's group. WE need to focus on freeing the rest of the crew. And you've reminded me of something

"Aaron contacts Amber."

---

Amber: Alright then. If Sandra is pregnant again...we...
Yamairo: She can't use the phoenix without risks. I can easily stop time on her and make sure she wont interfere. If she resists more than that...I...
Amber: I'll do it. I'll handle Sandra. Yamairo, you and the rest of the crew handle the DA.

"Just then, Amber gets the communication from Aaron. After a while, she hangs up

Amber: Dale...your armor wont be ready...you okay with that?
Dale: Okay as I'll ever be
Yamairo: lets go

"Yamairo teleports them all, as all of them (minus Hunter) appear right at the middle of the new recruiting"

Jorgon: Oh...we have guests

Last edited by lol1991 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Dale: Yea, let's take these freaks out.
Jorgan: As if you could let's move out.

"Dale swings forward, shooting web at Jorgan, but he grabs the web and tosses Dale into a wall, and fires a repulsor ray at him, while Carmen takes on Darkseid's abilities again, While Keeth transformed into the Ghost Rider moving forward unleashing blasts of fire on Tenshi, and Angie. Isiah wiped out his blade, charging forward slashing at Chulance who's unable to adapt to the blade."

Chulance: the hell!
Isiah: Let's go adapter!

"Meanwhile Joel fetches his gun and begins firing at Zane, and Michael who leap to safety, "

Joel: BASTARD YOULL PAY!
Zane :Oh great it's him..
Michael: Who!
Zane: No time to explain but he's insane, and really dangerous!

"Harold moves forward towards Gary firing beams of electricity, and heat"

"Estavon activates undetectability and begins tossing knives at Stewart, and Gary, while Carmen moves forward kneeing Mikey, then sending him flying into a desk with a powerful kick."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:57 pm

*Tenshi pushes Angie out of the blast way. He go's into a high speed attack, bring the sword overhead and slamming it down, a massive wave of spirit energy shoots towards Keeth.*

Tenshi: Lets test out the legendary Ghost Rider.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next