Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today!

+4
VEGETA_DTX
Son Goku
lol1991
Nikku
8 posters

Go down

*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! Empty *Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today!

Post by Nikku Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:37 am

Well, ya see there's this store that sells toys and stuff for really cheap prices. I venture inside sometimes to see what they have. Today what did I see in there? Dragonball Evolution figures for £2.99 each! Hahaha! This was actually the first and only time I've seen them in person. They look crappy in still photos on the internet, but even worse in person. They had the full set of 7 figures too! I picked up the Shatskin figure to look at it and "dropped" it by accident when I put it back. I then "accidentally" kicked it away when I bent down to pick it up; clumsy me! I then forgot to put it back on the shelf after kicking it.

Gee, come to think of it, I hope that the store doesn't have security cameras...
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! Left_bar_bleue100/100*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! Empty Re: *Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today!

Post by lol1991 Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:32 pm

I once moonwalked right through a security camera into a closed off space at my local mall

As I was leaving I saw security

That said I have seen those in person as well. They're really cheaply made
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! Left_bar_bleue100/100*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

*Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today! Empty Re: *Laughs triumphantly* You'll never guess what I saw today!

Post by Son Goku Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:21 pm

I've never seen those in person, but then again I don't really go to shopping outlets other than bookstores these day.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:20 am

I'm so glad it wasn't me, I am sooo glad I didn't see something as horrible as DBE action figures IN PERSON, I''d fall into a temptation of demolishing it till its every tiny little piece becomes invisible...I hope I'd control myself though.

I picked up the Shatskin figure to look at it and "dropped" it by accident when I put it back. I then "accidentally" kicked it away when I bent down to pick it up; clumsy me! I then forgot to put it back on the shelf after kicking it.
Hahaha! thats what I'm talking about! GOOD ONE BROTHER, GOOD ONE! Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:32 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:I'm so glad it wasn't me, I am sooo glad I didn't see something as horrible as DBE action figures IN PERSON, I''d fall into a temptation of demolishing it till its every tiny little piece becomes invisible...I hope I'd control myself though.

I picked up the Shatskin figure to look at it and "dropped" it by accident when I put it back. I then "accidentally" kicked it away when I bent down to pick it up; clumsy me! I then forgot to put it back on the shelf after kicking it.
Hahaha! thats what I'm talking about! GOOD ONE BROTHER, GOOD ONE! Wink

Thank you brother!

*High fives*

I couldn't BELIEVE how clumsy I got for those few seconds...!

^___^
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by deltafrank Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:50 am

You must be kidding, right? I mean which toy store will sell these pieces of crap? xD This toy store will go bankrupt very soon.

Anyway, well done kicking that action figure "accidentally". You're awesome xD
deltafrank
deltafrank

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:12 am

Thank you Delta-Sama! I might pay another visit to the toy store tomorrow... and I might accidentally break the heads off the figures....... accidentally you know?

<_<

>_>

<_<
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:32 am

I can't believe DBE even has the money to produce any of that crap.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by deltafrank Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:17 pm

Nikku wrote:Thank you Delta-Sama! I might pay another visit to the toy store tomorrow... and I might accidentally break the heads off the figures....... accidentally you know?

<_<

>_>

<_<

That will be awesome! Please try to take some picture, so we have something to laugh about xD. We won't blame you if you can't though xD
deltafrank
deltafrank

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:21 am

Hehe! The only problem will be the security tapes...

*Readies Camera-Messer-Upper kit*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:39 pm

I saw those at a toy store once on the clearance rack, I made sure nobody was watching, then I took most of the stuff off the shelf, put the DBE figures at the very back, then put all the other toys in front of them X D
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:49 pm

Good one Jessie!!

ALSO!! I visited the store again today. Not only were there EVEN MORE Dragonball Evolution figures on the shelves, they had had another price slash! They were £2.99 and now they're only £1.99! Hahahaaaaa!!! I picked up the Rascacolas figure to take a picture of it for laughs and stuff, then I casually threw it onto the bottom shelf. I also accidentally spit on one of the Chatwin figures when I went "Hmph!" to it. Luckily nobody saw me do it!

Then I went and gots me another Pokemon card game tin!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 pm

hah.

Whenever I'm in a toy store or a place that sells cards, I ALWAYS check to see if Magic: the Gathering cards are on sale, but they never are. Sucks. And I always get excited when I see them at target, because they keep some of the trading cards in the same place as clearance toys, so I always forget and thing OMG THEY'RE ON SALE!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:16 pm

^ Slow learning curve for the lol's
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:35 pm

hmm
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:13 am

Hey Jessie-Daimo! They sell Magic the Gathering cards in that same store, IN THE CLEARANCE SECTION!! Quick, gimme your address, your e-mail and your bank details and stuff so I can um... send them to you!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:53 pm

ok sure hey wait a minute! lol.

derp, 2 of my good friends just got Magic the Gathering, and I really wanna play with them, and I can't find my deck ANYWHERE! and it's so super...
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down