Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 15

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 15

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Terrell: Is that all you got baby? I can't beat any elemental based attack with my eyes closed. I'll try something different though.

*With his his enhanced speed, Terrell outran the wave. As he did so, he headed straight toward her so he could tackle her into the sand.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:08 pm

"Zane grinned."

Zane: Isn't that what it sounded like? So is that a yes?
Carmen: WHOO PARTY!
Dave: he's your guardian, actually aside from saving me, what else has he done, not that I'm ungrateful, if he can pull people from Hell why dosen't he?
Howard: Err..I have stuff to do, I'm a Dimensional Traver, my job is to help the Phoenix, the Phoenix hired me, in return immortality, so I can explore the limitless cosmos for all eternity
Dave: damn you came how did you
Howard: I am a very wise man, there are innocents burning in Hell, I am merely a Cosmic Secrete Service Agent to put it in laymen terms. Your my main 'President', but there are others who need protecting, other hosts of the Phoenix, and such, anyway saving the innocents from Hell, I myself didn't know, the Angels should do something about that, you know go into hell, and drag out the innocents, but they've done nothing.The only question is why, is it because they can't? Does that mean I'm more powerful then Angels..not likely.
"Terrel tackeled riya onto the sand, she just laughed kissing Terrel."

Riya: Ooh that feels so good, you on me.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Kiya: *smirk* Alright. I'll take you up on it, lets go then.

Sandra: Hmm, you raise a interesting point. Could they be trapped, hidden so to say from the angels. Maybe another aspect of Void's power we didn't know of? Or can they simply not get to them? If they can't, why is the million dollar question.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:51 pm

" About thirty minutes later, after a helicopter ride, they'd made there way to the italian restraunt there, Zane had gotten them some good seats near teh window, jazz musicians were playing, but it was raining outside, but there was nice aroma in the restaurant, and they'd been brought glasses of champagne, with lemons on the side, Zane sipped his glass"

Zane: Nice isn't it?
Howard: So maybe the Angels can't, so that means Void's power is stronger then there's,. he's certainly a dark entity, I've done my research, nobody knows abotu him, except maybe the Angels, we'd need to interrogate Angels to get information on Void, but I don't want to be an enemy of Heaven do you?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Kiya: It is. I feel as if I should of taken the time to dress up or something.

*Kiya takes a sip of her own drink.*

Kiya: It's, been a while since I've been out like this.

Sandra: Certainly not. But, we could always ask. Who knows, offering our surfaces they might give us the information we're after. I know, it seems to easy to work, but, it's something.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:16 pm

"The Waitress brought them some bread, and left, Zane taking a piece of bread, and biting into it, before sipping his drink."

Zane: Leaders of a mass mutant smuggling operations don't get out much either, so I guess were equally experienced. I just..wanted to get out, I was abrupt, and don't worry you already look nice.
Howard: how do we ask..we can't just summon Angels..like..hey..Angels..
Dave: How about we pray come on now, it's worth a shot.

"Howard sighed, and Dave closed his eyes, and bowed his hand, taking Sandra, and Howard's hands."

Dave: Dear God please help us, we've got innocent people in hell, we need the help of the angels Lord to save them, please.

"With that Uriel appeared."

Uriel: Oh yes, I'm here, you all met Ruth before, she's a pretty mean woman. Anyway, your wondering about the innocents Void placed in Hell, We cannot rescue them, I mean we can descend into Hell to attempt a rescue but we can't get to the souls Void killed, he's more powerful then us, he's the Angel of Death, or former of Angel of Death, before he went rogue seeking power, Our father cursed him, made it so he'd need a powerful warrior to host him, and he's moved about gathering the most powerful men on earth, trying to turn them against people. Milo was the newest victim. Void use to be our greatest weapon, next to Michael, when he killed people they were gone, that was the point we WANTED them gone, the problem is now..there's billions he's killed, he use to control Sentry, so there's people that have been in hell, billions possibly Trillions that we cannot save.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Kiya: Thanks.

*Kiya takes a piece of bread.*

Kiya: Kinda a odd scene to find people like use in a place like this. But it is nice having a break.

Sandra: It there really no way of getting them out. There has to be some way around Voids power. Milo claims he has fused with and controls Void, can we use him to negate Void's effect? Are they impossible to revive or set free? What about the soul manipulators? Anything at all?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:44 am

Zane: It is, people seem happy, I like this new world better, we have robots hunting criminals, and we still get payed.

"grins, and takes some more bread."

Zane: So what do you do in your free time?
Uriel: Angels are very powerful, I'm an Archangel, and like I said, we can attempt an invasion but even then, we'd be up against our brother..the fallen one, who's accumulated large amounts of power. That, and we can't even reach the souls, we lost a squad already, so we have TRIED, but we failed. Soul manipulators are a possibility, and Milo maybe, the riskist option would be to go into Hell itself, but it may be the only option, bring along all our resources, Milo, Soul manipulators. ect.The only risk is we could end releasing the souls of the damned, not to mention higih level demonic entities, and all sorts of evils, stuff that would make the enemies you face on earth look like maggots. But it's our only choice, an innocent in hell has horrible consequences, but billions even worse consequences, you should put together an operation, if you want we can meet here in a few weeks, then dive in to save everyone.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:49 am

Sandra: Seems we have little others options. Alright, we'll get together a team, everyone that might be able to help. We'll meet with you again, then we all go to hell, in the literal sense. I made a promise to my son, regardless if he remembers or not, I intend to keep it. We can't allow all those people to suffer.

Kiya: *grin* Oh I'm sure we can find something.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:45 pm

Uriel: Alright then I'll be seeing you.

"Teleports away."
Zane: I was asking what you do, but if you want to know about me, I've worked with SHIELD my whole life, I spend my free time at the bar, clubs, and at the shooting range, you said the Government plucked you out? Did you spend all your time with them.

"Sips his drink."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Sandra: This mission, this may be the most dangerous thing we've ever done Dave. We need everyone we can get on this.

Kiya: At the time I was with them, I didn't have much freedom. Shooting ranges became dull, I can get perfect scores effortlessly. Though I guess it is my ability. You'd think a government agent you'd have a nice big house, fancy car. No. SHIELD was a branch operated by Aaron, he may of treated you guys good but, other agencies. I'm not the only one, a lot of people had their lives ruined by the government. Well, whatever, having someone to talk to is nice. Now that I'm free though, a night out does sound like fun. It's been, literally years now since I just, went out, had a good time.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Dave: Maybe Maybe not..the team is split up right now, This sounds selfish, but Dracarot will blame us, Milo, turn people against the x Lords, if this got out, this could be horrible..millions.billions going against us, in truth..I know about Hell, but I suppressed my memories of it, with the telepathic blocks you placed in me. I'm willing to go inside my memories of hell remember everything, get information.
Zane: Well I'm glad I whisked you away to have a nice time, so what did you order anyway? I got just some regular ole spaghetti with Marianna, don't worry about the price, were rich now.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:05 pm

Kiya: I decided to try the steak and onions, sounded good. I thought about the spaghetti and meat ball meal... I guess I'm just more of a meet person.

Sandra: Are you sure you want to relive those memories... I can remove the blocks easily enough, but if your not comfortable with it...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:21 pm

Zane: Hey, I ordered a side of Italian chicken, so I'm hoping it will be good, I'm more of a steak person, just tried something different today.

"Eats another piece of bread, as the waitress brings them bread, and refills on there drinks,"

Zane: Ah Champagne, what a nice drink, don't you think?
Dave: I..this is for billions of innocents rotting in hell, we promised David, so we have to save them no matter..what. I suffered there, I can't have a good conscience, leaving others there.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Kiya: It's nice, good for places such as this. Hmm, what are we going to do after the meal?

Sandra: I could, just look in your mind and see your memories for myself if you rather not relive them. Or I can put the blocks up again later, or even remove your memories of hell. When we're finished of course. So what would you rather do?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Zane: Well..what DO you wanna do?I mean..The Big Apple at night. There's lots to do, and maybe if you want we can head back to my place at the X Tower.
Dave: I'd rather see it myself, I can see things, you can see it too, but I'll be able to explain it, I'll just need a long drink, it's best to keep them, we might need the information when we go to hell, let's go, take me inside my own memories, I saw them recently anyway David showed them to me..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Kiya: Go out, see what the city has to offer. Then go back to your place? Sounds like a plan. Better then going back to my place alone, again.

Sandra: Alright. Here we go.

*Sandra removes the telepathic blocks suppressing Dave's memories, and brings them to the surface.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:41 pm

"Dave suddenly began seeing images of Hell, demons, people screaming, "free time." he groaned, hitting his knees, tears coming to hsi eyes."

Dave: It was so awfull...but I remember it now.
Zane: Great.

"As he said that the waitress brought there food."
"Meanwhile at the naval fleet, the Surfer had left going to observe the earth to gather information in disguise, the Naval Fleet looked peaceful when suddenly a spear was cut into the side of the boat, Ganta seen on top of a Killer Whale, and several other whales, and marine life came to the surface, along with an assortment of Atlaneton warriors who began attack on Menace's naval forces, while Aaron, Cyber, and Dracarot were speaking."

Aaron: Damn looks like the X Lords have finally retallliated..
Cyber: Milo's power can we truely go agains tit
Aaron: Maybe not, but we won't go down without a fight, come on Drac.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:57 pm

Sandra: I'm helping to bring your memories to the surface, she I back off. I don't want to push you to much.

Kiya: Hmm, seems great!
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:07 pm

"Milo was on CNN, apparently about to expose the leaders of the Resistance, he was speaking to a news-lady, he was now the most popular on earth."

Milo: Yes, I've uncovered information about a Terrorist Organization being led by a former member of my team named Dracarot, who's mentally unstable, and driven by his insane sense of mortality, he's a carbon copy of his archenemy Joseph Kony. There are many good people allied with this such as the billionaire Aaron Stark, Stark industries has been shut down, and SHIELD as well, the remaining resources, and agents have been contributed to the X Corps. Were setting up schools for X Corps, as we speak. Were going to be releasing the full information on Dracarot's terrorist cell, but two other prominet members are former General Maxwell Ford, and Adrian Carson a former mayor.

"The newsroom exploded into a flurry of questions, and Milo his enhanced charisma at work, began answering question, and images flashed on the screen."
"As the Waitress brought the phone, Zane dug in, talking with Kiya, learning more about her, he could see why she hated the Government."

Zane: I use to be the SHIELD director, they did some shady stuff, two people they captured and studied Marco, and Vergil, I won't go into that, were suppose to have fun, but i can see your views, but on to better things, how long has it been since you've been dating?
Dave: It's Alright, I want everything to be clear, I guess I should be thankful, we have some information, maybe we should store my memories on a machine? Make a DVD or something, a tutorial about Hell for everyone we bring along.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Dracarot: Well at least the subs took a different course, and we scattered the representatives on all the vessels Alright then let's do this, try and make a call for peace, if they refuse we have no choice but to fight... Enters non detection state
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:21 pm

Kiya: I haven't dated since the hunter invasion. I haven't actually gone out for even longer.

Sandra: How do you record a thought though. Unless Lex has some kind of mind scanning machine.

Menace: Now their attacking us. Hmm, Yamairo should be able to get us out of here, seems best option. But if we must fight. Men, get to battle stations.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Milo: Yes, Dracarot is one who nearly wiped out the world a year ago, by reviving Apocalypse. With the aid of my fellow heroes we managed to stop him, and it was a mistake no to finish him when we had the chance, currently he leads the world's most powerful Terrorist Cell, but no matter what we'll win, the New World will survive, and Global Peace forever!

"People cheered, as Milo took off into the sky people clapping, he contacted the X Lords activities with the aid of technopathy, the fall of the Resistance was now."
Cyber: THey don't want pace, I have partial technopathic abilities, they want us dead, there working for the X Lords, were facing the king of the sea himself.

"Ganta uses a magical blast from his sphere decimating an entire navy vessel, and Greg began increasing the temperature of the water in an attempt to boil the Atlaneton's, while Jimmy began clear firing a cannonball into the sea, and Tyrone formed a force-field around the main Navy Vesel the Resistance was aboard, and Yamairo was making out with "Isabel" in a room, but "Isabel" Sensed the intrusion."

Isabel: Intruders
Yamairo: Great, looks like Milo has finally come after us.

"Yamairo, and Isabel teleported away going to Dracarot."

Yamairo: You want me to escort everyone to safety?
Dave: Lex probably, let's go to him, then I want to get his memories away.
"Zane smiled."

Zane: That's alright, you probably haven't got any men as good looking as me.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Dracarot: It's our best bet. Do it Yamairo... I need to go think...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Kiya: *smirk* I could get better. Razz Not many can actually relate to me though.

*Sandra takes them to Lex's place, seeing him working.*

Sandra: Hello Lex, we need a machine for um, recording memories.

*Menace was defending himself with magma blast.*

Menace: Get us out of here Yama.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next