Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 15

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 15

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:58 pm

Lex: I'm working on just the thing, there's a chair, I can store it on to DVD's, you want Dave's hellish memories recorded right? I spoke with an Angel, I know I sound crazy, but the angel told me this stuff.
"Zane grinned finishing up his food."

Zane: Better? Yea Yea, we've talked for a while, when's the last time you've had lip to lip?
Yamairo: Right let's.

"Yamairo tried but couldn't even activate his own abilities, as Milo himeslf appeared, tossing Yamairo into a wall, rendering him unconscious, Isabel send great wind pressure at him, but he was unaffected, and used a telekentic blast on Isabel, turning to Dracarot, and Aaron."

Milo: Enough of this foolishness, I have allies that even patrol the seas, your navy vessel is done with, all of the Representatives have been arrested by X Corps. As we speak Ganta's forces are overpowering the navy, with the help of other members of my team such as Kathy, Smith, Tiffany, Katy, Troy, Vergil, ect, you stand no chance, stand down, and do your time. I can get you guys in a rehab center, in a few months get you into the X Lords.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Dracarot: It's over... I know your the boss technically Stark but I think it's safe to say what our only option is, *removes all weapons* but I swear if you harm anybody that comes peacefully, I don't care if I have to come back as a ghost but I will ruin you... Ladies and gentlemen stand down, Milo's won...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:06 pm

Sandra: Right, take a seat Dave. When your ready Lex, I'll fully bring out Dave's memories. I rather we do this fast. Dave, your going to be reliving Hell for a few seconds, you ready?

Kiya: Heh, why don't you stop asking questions and make a move.

Menace: So the big boss himself. This was a unwanted turn of events.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Aaron: D..Damn it this isn't right.
Tyrone: NO IT CANT BE!

"Tyrone charged, but Milo simply grabbed him, and rendered him unconscious, and he hit the ground, and the force-field faded away, as X Drones surroudned the boat, X Corps had won, the battle against the Resistance, at least Dracarot's faction, and all the members were arrested, and placed in MHF in DC, which had been transformed from a prison to a reformation center, which had indoor and out door pools, and hot tubs, a massive cafe, and various other splendors, the only rule being you could not leave, or risk lock down."
Dave: Yes I'm ready..let's do this.

"He takes his seat."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:22 pm

2 months later... MHF

Dracarot: How could it all have gone so wrong, I just wanted a world safe for democracy for all people, human and mutant, and look where it's got me, my friends and those people who could have led that world in jail, even my own wife... Emma I know I've said this a thousand times since we've got in here, but if I say it a thousand times more it still won't be enough. I'm so sorry for dragging you into this, you didn't deserve this, nobody here did...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:26 pm

*Sandra brings forth Dave's memories full force as Lex begins recording them. Dave cries, and is nearly on the verge of a breakdown. Dave screams out. After a few seconds, the memories subside and Lex finishes the recording.*

Sandra: Dave, it's over, we got them.

*Skipping a few month's Dave and Sandra is seen with David and Abby. They had been preparing best they could for entering into the pits of hell, but needless to say neither was looking forward to it.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:37 pm

"Jorgan had been rotting in prison for over eight months now, his own daughter thinking he was on some massive vacation, he slapped Dracarot."

Jorgan: Snap out of it! Do you want to see her again or not, if you do you'll help me, there's a weapon, I designed to kill Milo during my presidency, I made many mistakes, I was mentally unstable, hell I'm not fit to run the Country, but I'm sane right now, more so then you, listen, i buried the gun under the prison, I promise that's not a part of my hallucinations, the warden of this prison Nicole is an old friend of mine, she can give us one shot at a prison break, chaos, disorder, after that we need to retrieve the weapon, and then we can take care of Ventro permanently. What do you say Drac? I need your help, because with your ability we can get to the weapon.
"After breakfast, Abby had taken David to the playgronud area in the daycenter set up for children with abilities, and Uriel arrived with two other Angels."

Uriel: Everything's been set, we can open a minor gateway, and enter, I'll be accompanying you, but we have one more option, killing Milo, over the last two months, he'd dragged this world into hell with his New World Order, and if he's fused with Void, we've discovered everyone he's killed has been going to hell, if we kill him..we can put him with the other innocents in hell, we can perform a trade him, for everyone Void killed, and at the last minute save Milo, and leave Void it's risky, but better then breaking into Hell.
"Milo stood in his office, freedom was a thing of the past, protest against X Lords was not allowed, a week ago a group of protesters had been murdered by X Corps, and then claimed they were planning to bomb New York Square, it was called the NYS incident, but anyone trying to leak out information had been assassinated, camera's had been set up everywhere for the X Corps to monitor every moment, every military faction had been shut down, and replaced by the X Corps, and a Global Registration Act was in motion. Many had gone underground humans, and mutants alike, while the rich enjoyed this new world. Carson was the face of the Resistance, and his army were considered heroes, the majority taken out, and Zane hounding Carson, the latter in a relationship with Kiya, the world was in hell, and Milo was only furthering the process, using his powers he made an entire air-plane explode, he looked at the damage."

Milo: Terrorists..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Dracarot: A weapon, that can kill Milo? There might be hope yet, but I can't let myself slip into those hallucinations You better not be pulling my leg Jorgan, and as for my sanity, well now that I've got something to focus on I doubt I'll slip this up. When would be a good time for this? Hang in their Emma, where ever you are...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Sandra: Yes I've noticed to. I've spoken with many of the X Corps, they are not pleased how things has turned out. Carl was planning to step into presidency, but even he is willing to give that up with the way Milo has acted lately. Your plan, it might be better then going into hell. At least it gives us a way to get ride of Void. But now it means taking on Milo.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:59 pm

"Milo was back in his office, joining Marie, Angel, Leah, Wave, Rachel, and Filipe, all eating dinner, a massive feast to celebrate a national holiday in Milo's honor, called FusionDay, Milo heard Filipe's thoughts."

Filipe: Milo this isn't..right I mean..
Milo: Filipe..just eat your food, and enjoy the peace, and unity of the new world, I'm setting more laws in motion for more peace. Smile
Filipe: Alright, i know you hate me, but did Hei deserve to be assassinated..
Milo: Yes no more discussion, unless you want to spend time trying to fight Cell, and Freiza in HFIL.

"Filipe gave up, he wished he had to the power to stop Milo, he wanted to do something to bring him down, Rachel felt the same, but loved him, and had made amends with Angel somewhat, who cut into her food, Wave eating remaining quite, and Milo kissing Marie, all had fine drinks, Leah had become very successful."

Leah: I personally like this new holiday, every month, I can live with that.
Milo: Same Here, mother what of you
Angel: Quite a festive day isn't it.

"They all laughed and smiled, but Filipe felt sick of this left, exucsing himself to the bathroom, going to puke, angry at this new lifestyle, Harry had been taken down and arrested a few days ago for movement against Commander Ventro."
Jorgan: Tonight, it's about evening, there's no watches in here, but I can tell time, I've spoken with Nicole, the power will shut off, she'll take down some guards, then we fade out and move for the weapon, Aaron will organize a riot,a nd we'll use the time to get the weapon, once we do Nicole will contact Milo for help, and with you on the loose, we can move in and finish him.
Uriel: Perfect, I've been working through dreams, tonight some events will go down, and hopefully Milo will be downed, then we can open the gateway to do the soul trade, I need you two to ensure that Milo dies
Dave: HIM! How do we beat him.. he's unstoppable, he can ressurect himself
Uriel :Not if he's trapped in Hell.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Dracarot: Alright then, It's our only hope. Let's do it. *Stays within eyesight of Jorgan and begins to pray* God if your still on speaking terms with me please hear this, please let me succeed and end this madness now, and please please let nobody I got stuck in prison for resisting Milo have died for it, please... I beg
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Sandra: I hate this, sending a friend to hell. But damnit it's our best option, and Milo is completely out of control. Alright, what are these events? Or do you rather not say.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:16 pm

"Moments later as the sun set, lights went out, and yell were heard as Aaron stabbed a guard with a knife, the cafe exploded into riot, and Armed Guards were descending upon the scene, Jorgan grabbed Dracarot, and rushing alarms were sounding, as they burst into the hallways, gunfire going off, prisoners yelling."

Jorgan: Make us fade out! Let's fade out now! So we can get the weapon and go on, I kinda don't want to die before Ventro does.
"Milo was sitting at the mansion eating dinner, many people his supporters had been invaded for a party an upperclass style party in celebration of Fusion Day, Milo sipped some wine, Marie doing the same, she even doubted this new world, missing the days when they were heroes."

Marie: Milo do ya ever miss it?
Milo: What?
Marie: The Days when we wore costumes, and fought the bad guys, not run everything ya kno?
Milo: I do.. sometimes, the simplicity, the joy of being a hero, the adrenaline rush of waking up not being like everyone else, I don't get out as much, but I run things, I've made a better world, and a few Terrorist Cells won't stop me.

"She just smiled, a fake smile, and they embraced and they danced to the music."
Uriel: I'd say personally, I mean no disrespect, but I wonder does my father care? He's let this happen, but he is all powerful, it's true his weapon is love, but..he has the power to end this, I don't know the events, there was a man named Holst, but he's dead, he died in a "Cab" Accident that hasn't occurred in years. Milo's offed some of his own friends, it's true the Void has corrupted him, poluted his thought process, but things such as this Global Registration ACt are of his own creation.
Dave: this is horrible, were not feeling the full effects because were his friends, but he's the most powerful guy I know aside from God, he beat Galactus
Uriel: I understand your fear, and will not direct wrath towards you if you refuse to help, but this is our chance at stopping Ventro.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Dracarot: *puts up non detection field* And so it begins Alright which way?
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Jorgan: Just follow me this should be quick.

"He began running with Drac in hot pursuit, he took out a guard on the way, fetching a bat, and they made there way outside heading to the back of the prison were the basket-ball courts were."

Jorgan: It's buried under cement, unless you have some explosives we can't get to it, you can make gravity not be detected, lift the ground, so we can get to the weapon it's our only shot Drac.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:23 pm

Dracarot: Why don't I trust him with that bat... *makes himself unable to feel pain, and then manipulates the concrete so it can no longer detect gravity, lifts the concrete with ease*
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Sandra: We'll help. A hero has fallen, another needs to rise to take over. But killing Milo... that will be something else.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:29 pm

"Jorgan moves and finds a box, wrapped like a christmas present, covered in dirt stains, he tears open the box, fetching a hand held weapon, the bat in the other hand, he tosses the bat to Dracarot, and climbs out the crater caused by the lifted concrete."

Joragn: Set it down, now we have the means to finish Milo, but we have no cellular devices, I know where Nicole is, let's move in keep the non detection field on, and the bat.
Uriel :I'm sorry, but the greater good, freedom is a thing of the past, and it will only continue to get worse, as Milo is consumed in his paranoi about saving everyone.
Dave: Right then, were should we go
Uriel :The Mutant Holding Facility in DC, I'll monitor Milo's activities, or rather these two guards will, I'll head back to Heaven, gather all the weapons I can get Lot's Salt, The Staff of Moses, The Ark of the Convent. The Heavy artierlly basically.

"Uriel and the Angels were enveloepd in holy energy, both teleporting to there own respective locations, while Milo at the party was contacted, he walked over to the punch bowel, and and sipped his punch, as he received a call."

Milo: MHF's power off, this is crazy, and Walter's gone missing, this is a mess.this is an awful miss..this is horrible, the whole thing is falling apart.

"Milo hung up, frustrated, Marie coming over to him hugging him."

Marie: aww what's wrong with da big bad superboy
Milo: nothing Marie, I need to head.
Marie: "Frowns" what's wrong..surely..the "terrorists" can be stopped
Milo: THis is BIGGER then the Terrorists, everyone could die, the New World could end..I'm sorry...for yelling but i have to go now, I love you.

"Milo then teleported away."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Dracarot: Now he has the weapon, go figure *returns concrete to it's original position, and returns it's detection to gravity* Alright then let's do this... *starts heading back to the prison*
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:35 pm

*Sandra and Dave arrived at MHF, Sandra keeping both hidden.*

Sandra: This is the place, sounds like a break out. Now to wait for Milo.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:39 pm

"Jorgan picked up the bat, now back on level ground, and smacked Dracarot on the back of the head, watching as he hit the ground, and he held the gun, dropping the bat letting it roll over to Dracarot."

Jorgan: HAHAHA! Who would ever thought I'd be the hero int he end?!? Sleep Dracy sleep, the Resistance needs you, the Representatives, the world needs you, I'll make sure Carmen knows who's side to pick once all this is over and done with, and maybe in a year or so, the world can rebuild, together, hell me and Milo are alike, but in the end we both have to die, even Gods must fall.

"Jorgan then rain away, as it began to rain pouring down, he abandoned his ally, fetching the weapon, heading off to face oblivion alone."
"Milo had taken down an armored vehicle, Kiya was dead, and some other X Corps soldiers, Zane grabbed his anti mugen gun, and tried to open fire, but Milo was bulletproof, and caused the gun to melt burning Zane's hand."

Milo: DAMNED FOOL!?> WHY! You captured Carson, you and Kiya, you would have finished the resistance, but you wanted to work with him to kill me you fucking betraying bastard!
Zane: You killed..her you bastard..your nothing but a hyprocrit, the X Corps are having a civil war, about trusting you! A Fucking Civil war, and here you are killing people you bastard you
Milo: Go to Hell, that's where your going.
Zane: see you there..Bi-

"Milo used his optic blasts blasting a hole in Zane's chest, condemning him to hell, blood rushed out, he made the entire street explode, holding Holst's last painting, a painting of him lying in the hallways of MHF dead, blood rushing out of his body."

Milo: So that's where the gods fall? In prison? "Grins" It looks like it's time to change the future, find out the shooter, and I only know one weapon who can do me in, and one man who knows that weapon is, Jorgan Osborn, your a dumb ass, the bait's been set, and I bet Dracarot's the victim.

"With that he vanished."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Dracarot: *attempts to come to* Damn it, what happened, how the hell will Jorgan hide now, unless *bolts upright* Oh no He's gonna do some self sacrificing stunt isn't he. *Goes non detection* Jorgan where are you...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:47 pm

*Sandra had already located Jorgan and teleported there. Milo arrives and Sandra is already in Phoenix form, still masking herself, Dave, and now Jorgan. She heard Jorgan's thoughts.*

Sandra: Do it quick Jorgan, before he finds us.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:52 pm

"Jorgan made his way to Nicole, the weapon in hands, she looked at Jorgan, she'd sent the alarm to Milo,."

Nicole: He's coming
Jorgan: Good, he is coming isn't he.

"Suddenly Jorgan leaped forward bashing Nicole against a wall, she struggled to grab the gun but Jorgan choked her, until she lost consciencess."

Jorgan: Your Ford's daughter, he put you through tests, gave you a synthetic ability to negate mutants powers, so yall could bring down the SXM, you wanted to take the weapon, and go after Milo yourself. I'm not dummy, I'm putting an end to the monster I created. I had the chance to end this, and now I'm taking self atonement. Ah the Phoenix come to my rescue thank you, let's end this.

Milo: Enough..Enough with the FUCKING BETREYALS! SANDRA YOU BITCH WE WEER FRIENDS ILL MAKE YOUR WHOLE DAMN FAMILY BURN IN HELL!

"ON the TV's in MHF Genosha could be seen a dimensional portal opening it up, dragging the entire island into hell, Abby, David, and thousands of others on Genosha seen screaming as they were dragged directly into the pits of Hell, itself, Dave enraged charged forward, but Milo formed a blade of energy, and cut Dave in half, making his body explode into guts, Jorgan raised the weapon but Milo sent him forward with telekenesis, and the gun went skidding across the hallway, as he gathered radiation in his hands, zooming over to Sandra punching her."

Milo: FUCKING BITCH! YOU CANT BEAT ME! IM GOD YOU MOTHERFUCKER IM GOD!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Dracarot: *Spots the weapon, picks it up* Now where's Jorg *spots Jorgan and sees Milo charging Sandra, turns the weapon towards Milo, locks and fires*
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next