Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 16

+2
Chulance
lol1991
6 posters

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 16

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:29 pm

"Kujon is hit by the plasma beam yelling as he's sent forward hitting the ground, injured not expecting that, he materializes a legion flight ring from Smallville, and vanishes into the time stream, along with the Saiyans determined to get revenge, they escaped, leaving behind the wreckage on Genosha."
Oliver: the Problem is probably handled, but let's go there anyway. Heck even the big boys need helpm let's go help the Invincible Man come on, warp us there.
"Keeth forms a shield of Hellfire but it breaks through, and he's hit being pushed back, he groans, and yelps in pain, as his body slowly starts to heal from the attack, as he sends out his chain splitting it into multiple spiked chains senifng them at the girl."

Keeth: DIE! WHo are you? A rogue Angel?!
"Milo returns to Genosha, having dealt with the Absorbiums, returning them to there home in the center of True power, he gathers some true power, dissipating the TP he gathered in the Solar Towers to aid against the Zombies, instead he groans, warping his costume off, and normal clothes, he was tired for once.."

Milo: It feels good to be back..all the way back.
Nate: Really now?
Milo: James, hey Imma head out take the rest of the day off, I dealt with my people, we came to a 'solution'. I reversed the radiation posioning, and revived everyone they infected, now I'm off, Nate take care, see you guys later.

"With that he vanished reappearing near Aaron, with a bag in his hand, he went over the former leader of the Avengers, and sighed, he wouldn't dissapoint his friends in any longer."

Milo: Aaron we need to talk I..I can help you stop Terrell.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Aaron: Wha...

"Aaron is really surprised to see Milo. He was hoping he'd ignore him"

Aaron: Milo I don't want you to stick your neck out. I know well enough that you trust the guy. I did some digging in the NYPD...he was your old contact. That's why you turned a blind eye.

"Aaron sits down and motions Milo to do the same"

Aaron: I don't blame you. But I am going after him...and he's going to pay for what he did to the Avengers. But what I'm doing...it's not heroic. It's simple payback. And you shouldn't get yourself involved in things like that

-----

"James sighs and messages Near (and Green Arrow) about what just happened"

James: This...was a weird day SXM...threat averted. Everyone go home

----

"The woman dodges the chains, just barely, showing she has a somewhat human reaction time, very much not like an angel"

Girl: I need not answer you vile words demon!

"She brings down the blade again, and this time the holy light is stronger, about double the strength. Keeth starts to see that this isn't divine holy light. It's another type of light magic"

----

Nono: Sir? Should we go then?

----

"Meanwhile, the other Avengers are back in the mansion. Goliath is also there. Tyler is finishing telling the group about what happened, and the youth's wish to join them. He's also still using their nicknames"

Tyler: And that's the story. When Arrow and Nono get back, we should talk about him joining
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Tiffany: Ohh, looks like Kuny left...

*She turned back to Mike smiling.*

Tiffany: So what do you want to do now. Smile

*Meanwhile the SXM has gathered at the mansion, Sandra and her family meeting with Troy and the others.*

Katy: Looks like things are resolving. Zombies are gone.
Sandra: Yes, Milo handled the Asorbians.

*James added message confirms everything.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:53 pm

Milo: I know you don't want me here, and trust me I don't want to overstep my boundaries..infact that's my greatest fear..usurping too much power over the people..so they no longer have free will..I have to put in some restraint, anyway that's not why I'm here, I don't need a psychology lesson, and as for the turning a blind eye part, it's true he was my contact, and a close friend, but murdering innocent people is bad, he's powerful, but he needs to be a taught a lesson, and I...I..can't do it myself, but you have the motivation..but not the resources.

"He pours the bag out, it's contents are the Infinity Gauntlet, and the six gems, he leaves them on the floor, he'd pulled them from the Storage Room. He sits."

Milo: I confiscated the Gauntlet and some other deadly objects a few years ago, stored them away to prevent things like the Infinity War, or Thanos coming after us, but I can't hoard power, plus you deserve vengeance, you can adapt it into your armor whatever, pursue Terrell.
Oliver: What..really damn boring, well I have a mission for the New Avengers, I suppose I can carry out, well this is done, hey Nono let's head back to the Avengers Tower, got contact from Tyler, some new guy who can turn big, and small wants to join the New Avengers, I say we meet him, then head out to investigate the potential reality warper ,what do you say? Plus I'm thinking of going public with my powers so were not vigilante's.
Keeth: OK not an Angel. I WANT ANSWERS BEFORE I TEAR YOU TO SHREDS JUST ANSWER ME! DAMN IT your so stubborn.

"Keeth sends out two streams of hellfire."

Keeth: BURN!
Matt: Ah come on yall, can't just let me join, I know I'm impatient, but I won't go ahead of yall.
Sean: I liek the kid's spirit
Shawn: Too enthusastic..and he can get us all killed..
Sean: MAn your cheery.
DAve: Whoo peace again. XD
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Me: I sear to god Milo needs to stop waiting until the last second too
Rachel: Aw let me brother have his fun...
Me: You're both irresponsible wrecks...Stella. You alright?
Stella: I fended off all zombie attacks on this mansion with a 100% success rate...yes I am fine
Me: Whoa...alright who let you fight?
Rachel: Well I couldn't STOP her...

"Me and Rachel start bickering as Stella looks on, and if she could she'd crack a smile"

----

"Meanwhile, Harry arrives back home. His powers were back, and Hei said he'd keep looking for Medusa. When he gets home, he finds documents sitting on his table in the living room. Going through them, they're the ones Medusa stole. She had erased her name, but left them so Harry could hand them over to MI6"

Harry: Well...we had fun in the end...just like she promised

---

Nono: yes sir"

"Nono warps herself and the aircraft that Oliver is on to the Avenger's mansion helipad. After waving goodbye to the SHIELD operative and thank his help, the two Avengers walk into the mansion"

Laxus: About time you two got here!
Tyler: Goliath. This is the Green Arrow, and Nono. The two defacto leaders. I guess Arrow will do the interview.

-----

"Suddenly, the girl closes her eyes

Girl: EEEEX---

"And brings down her sword, this time the holy light surpassing everything before, but strangely not damaging the buildings, just the hellfire and Keeth"

Girl: --CAALIBUR!

"The blast envelops Keeth, and he looses consciousness"

---

"Aaron picks up th Gauntlet"

Aaron: Next time you read my mind...warn me...thanks

"Aaron is obviously giving a hollow thanks...the fight he's going to have...is not going to be pretty"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Sandra: Until the next battle for survival. Come, lets go home. Troy, Katy, lets get together again sometime. Hopefully when we're not fighting zombie's.
Katy: Gladly. Smile

*They all separate for the day.

The remainder of the day passes, it's now night as we look in on a small mountain side town. People walking to and from the general store, the occasional car moving through the streets. We see the scene from below a pole light, a small group of three teens hanging out. As they move, they reveal the tree line of a forest behind them. In the dark we can see something... looking like some kind of animal but we can't see what it is. It moves, despite being rather large, it moves with a silence which seems unnatural. It tracks it prey, stocking them, until the time it makes it's attack. The silence of it's movements, the speed of it's strikes, the small group was dead before they even know what was upon them. The creature sniffed the air, turning it's head towards the town.

The scene switches to morning, we see a man laying on a bed, blood all around, the bed itself ripped to shreds. The town became silent, nobody way the streets, cars are flipped over. The man stood, searching the nearest draw for clothing that would fit. He see's the damage around, but knew he would see much more worse.*

...: This... I will find him one day, and he will pay for this with his life.

*After dressing, the man makes his way through the house which was trashed inside, out to the streets, seeing more destruction.*

...: Every night. At this rate I'm going to run out of mountain towns. I can only imagine the destruction I would cause within a major city.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:37 pm

"Meanwhile, Keeth is seen waking up. He's in a cell of some sort. Across the room, there's an already conscious man. Dante, the man who had met the X-Force in Amests and helped them bring down the corrupt Military State, and even defended Genosha during the hunter dilemma. Of course, Keeth never meet him, so he doesn't know who he is"

Dante: Oh...awake huh? What you in for?

"He says this sarcastically, confirming what Keeth was now remembering. He had been attacked and lost the fight. The girl was using a type of holy magic...and after getting hit full on, Keeth now knew what it was. Amber had actually taught him. Fairy magic. A type of light energy that is extremely purifying and harmful to demons"

Dante: Hey! Stop spacing out. Who took you out?

---

"Meanwhile, the Avengers have assembled (including Goliath, who now had his own suit) at the avengers mansion"

Tyler: So...what's the mission today boss?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Milo: Right I'll be on my way. Bai, take care Aaron, remember the world needs you.

Suddenly Milo parts into there argument, and hugs Rachel, and Filipe with a smile on his face, he turns to Stella, who 's now calling him is uncle."

Milo: Ah Filipe you should be more carefree, I just decided to drop by to visit my one of my favorite sisters in the world,What's going on guys?
"Zach made his way to Harry's place, he was bored, and checking probabilities knew he was there, he grabbed his anti mugen gun and bursted in."

Zach: HEY HARRY MAN WAS SUP! Hey Let's go out on patrol or something..I'm bored as fuck.
Oliver: Right my real name is Oliver MOrris, I'll be blunt, you try to expose us or ruin us in anyway INTENTIONALLY, and we'll mess you up leave you on the side of a street, with your eyes filled with white out, and yea.

"The Next day Oliver is seen drinking some coffee, and watching CNN to see what's going, more incidents involving the reality warper in New Orleans."

Oliver: we head to new Orleans to investigate, Nono come with me if you want too, I'm going to pull together a press conference, and announce my identity. Matt go with them, Shawn if you will also come with me, your my FBI contact, but you don't have t ogive out your identity
Shawn: Alright man I got ya.
Sean :YEA MISSION TIME!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:51 pm

*The man makes his way to a coffee shop, the front glass is busted in, the inside of this building is also a mess, and blood and bodies litter the floor. He walks through the shop, making himself a coffee. He hears something, and with his coffee, walks towards the sound, seeing a man barely alive. He kneels down.*

Man: *cough blood* H-help...

*Moving some rubble, the man is seen with deep gashes across his chest. He sips his coffee, looking down at the injuried man, laying he coffee aside.*

...: No. I'm sorry, but it can not be allowed to spread.

*He then snaps the injured mans neck, killing him. Picking up his coffee, he walks out of the wrecked shop.*

*Meanwhile Sandra is seen with David.*

Sandra: Hey son, you get a good sleep last night...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 pm

"David hugs Sandra."

David: YUP what about you mommy? Can you cook some pancakes please!!!
"Keeth leaned against a cell looking at Dante, he remembered him, was there a spell somehow messing with there powers he hated Fairy Magic."

KKeeth: damn so there rounding up demons whoever these people are? I was taken down by some girl utilizing fairy magic? Let me guess our demonic abilities are negated right?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Stella: Hello uncle...it is a

"Remember that Rachel and Filipe were insisting she try and speak a bit less cordially with them and the other SXM, she changes her sentence"

Stella: It's good to see you
Rachel: Aaaw...she's actually calling you uncle
Me: Who'd have thought you'd make such a mushy mother
Rachel: *whisper*I'll show you mushy...do not make me bring out the whip*whisper*
Me: "sigh"...so Milo. What exactly went down yesterday anyway? Things were seriously bad..

----

Tyler: Got it. We'll need someone to take us there though.
Laxus: Hey Nono, before you come join us, check on Natsu and Elsa 'aint? I didn't get a chance yesterday

----

Harry: Patrol? Well....got nothing better to do? Who do we bring along?

---

"Meanwhile, on Zedd-Lavia, we find a sudden landing from Aaron, who immediately takes his suit by disengaging his armor. Seems he flew there all the way from Earth"

Aaron: Alright...this place is very beautiful indeed...

---

Dante: Well, name's Dante. Dante Lacrima...hey...wait I know you. Aren't you...a member of the X-Force? I think I saw you defending Genosha? How's the team doing? And yeah. Holy force fields. It'd take something really powerful to override it. Good news is there doesn't seem to be much else to this place. If we could jus-

"As he finishes his sentence, they hear a thud outside. Suddenly, walking into the room a man dressed like
http://nesusatavares.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/assassins-creed-20060921105332117.jpg
enters the room"

Man: Are you Keeth Blaze...The Ghost Rider?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Sandra: I slept well.

*She smiles, for it's the simple times, peaceful times that make all the hard times worth it.*

Sandra: Get yourself cleaned up and meet us down stairs, I'll get breakfast ready, ok.

*The man moved throughout the city, finding a car still in tack.*

...: Well Phil, another town awaits.

*He breaks in the window and jacks the car.*

Phil: I wonder for how long I'll be trapped in this routine. Moving, killing, and repeat.

*He started driving away from what was the previous night a active small town.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Milo: Aww I''ve got a niece now! I'm happy, yesterday ALOT went down, but with the help of the Superhero Community, the brave and almighty Fusion saved the world. .

"He's grinning, and gives a thumb up then, takes a seat."

Milo: So aside from talking about the regular chaos in our day to day lives, how are yall doing? So Rach..your a mother now? Nice nice..
Sean: we can take the jet, I can use a Quantum Field, form some kinetic energy and boost our speed!
Matt: Alright then I'm readyy!
Zach: We can take Mikey, he's pissed off, and always ready for a fight, I'd say Filipe too, but hey we haven't hung out much in awhile, I can make it so your powers work better, remember when we first fought the Predators..man that was fun..when cosmic threats didn't roam the earth constantly.
Keeth: Former Member, was thinking about going solo once and while to deal with the Supernatural, but my brother's still in it, anyway that's besides the point, Holy Energy Field, what are these people the Angel's friggin assistants? The Team's doing good, and as for something powerful..the Zarathos itself is virtually unstopable, Im using it in THIS form, but if I turn into the Zarathos itself, my magical energies have potential to be limitless to the point of invincibility, but last time I that, I always contributed more to what those so called Heroes call Dark Reign.

"Keeth looks at the man in the suit, and tries to gather hellfire, but looks at the man, and groans getting pissed off at the man, not liking his current position."

Keeth: Depend who the hell wants to know, why are you gathering us together? I ain't like the others, I'm human, I just hunt these evil bitches.
David: Alright Momma!

"He hugs Sandra again, before heading into the bathroom, and gathering toilteries to wash up ect."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Man: You are wrong...my name is Aïn La-Hed. I am here to free you

Dante: Sweet...

"The man quickly picks the locks"

Aïd: Quickly...follow me before the Templars realize you have broken out

"The man leads the two of them out. Dante just tags along. As they exit that containment room, they notice two guards dead in a pool of their own blood"

Dante: Hey...I need to find my weapons. And I suppose that someone took his bike
Aïd: I already have an agent handling this...please just follow me

-----

Rachel: Well the thing about that is I just
Me: Yeah...and I'm a dad! Seriously Milo, me, a dad! Wild stuff huh? Anyway, if you can't go into detail it's cool. Just be careful not to get in over your head
Rachel: Agreed. I mean mother always used to say...
Me: Are you quoting your mother?
Rachel: SHUT IT! I'm going to make dinner, and I do not wish to be reminded I just quoted that damned woman

"I jokingly put my hands on Stella's hears as if telling Rachel not to swear in front of the kids while she walks away flustered, me and Mil having a laugh at her"

Me: She says that...but she's starting to warm up to her again. She even called her this year by her birthday and didn't thrown out the present...sweet stuff

----

Harry: I think he's with Rachel and the kid. There are two people we could take though. Go get Mikey, meet me at the mansion as soon as you can

"Harry disappears in a trail of light"

-----

Tyler: Let us go then

"The Avengers head outside, and then take the Jet, flying towards New Orleans"

----

"Meanwhile, Aaron has found his way over to the largest building he could find"

Aaron: Hello! Random alien walking around! I need to talk to someone in charge? Helloooooo? Do I need to blow something up?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:44 pm

*Sandra heads out to the kitchen area, she see's Abby with the table set and almost everything cooked.*

Sandra: Good morning.

*Abby turned around, caught off guard.*

Abigail: Sandra your awake... I wanted this to be a surprise...
Sandra: Your a good person Abby. No special occasion, you did it just out of kindness.
Abigail: I figured a nice home cooked meal would be a pleasant way to start the morning.
Sandra: Let me help you finish up then.

*She sets the table quick, everything appearing in place on a instant. Then places the food that's already prepared.*

*Meanwhile we look into a large area, a underground base. This area of the base looks like a laboratory. There we see men resting on tables, one man in surgery, the doctor working on the man stands on the opposite side of the table from a familiar face, Carson.*

Carson: Estimated time.
Doctor: Can't be sure, we have the majority of the soldiers ready, but their are quite a few to go. And being as limited as we are, not just any doctor can pull this off.
Carson: Very well, keep me updated.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:54 pm

Keeth: Alright then let's keep moving, Dante gotta be more like me, be able to store your weapons with your demonic properties, ike my chain much easier to keep up with, so these Templars there after demon hybrids or something if so why? What we do them, let me guess one of there mommies gott burned up, and now they want everyone dead? I can make new bikes out of thin hellfire so I'm good.
Milo: Nice sounds like you two are great parents, you know with a little reality manipulation I COULD put you on a reality TV show or something for kicks and giggles! XD
Zach: Right Right.

"Heads off to get Mikey, before heading to the mansion."
"Sean adds the QF and kinetic energy to boost there speed, arriving, and landing Sean gets out, Matt doing the same psyched for his first misison, while Oliver has arranged the press conference to reveal his identity."

Oliver: This is gonna be crazy..
Zenn Lavian: NO NO CALM YOURSELF! The Zenn LAvian Council are in contrl, and Black Zero controls the planet's weaponry and defense systems, our hero Monel leads them! PLease PLease NO violence!
"Dave teleports downstairs with David, both in there pajamas, smelling the food David rushes over to the table, and Dave smiles kissing Sandra and sitting down.

David: LETS EAT! Mommy this looks amazing!
Dave: Sandra hone thanks. Let's pray first, God kows we need prayer with our crazy lives. Dear God, thank you for this WONDERFUL meal my wife cooked, thank you for my family, and for everything we have, in Jesus's name, Amen, let's eat!

"Dave grabs a fork, and starts cutting into his eggs, while David uses Telekenesis to bring the Syrup ove to him, and pours it own his pancakes."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:06 pm

Aaron: Hey...cool cool. Sorry about that. Could you tell me where the guy that invaded Earth a few weeks back is? Tell him mister Stark wants a word, Business

----

Tyler: Alright crew. We do this the good way. Since we're dealing with a reality warper, class unknown, we can't be sure how to gouge our threat, bur regardless we need to engage this as if we're dealing with a Class A. Meaning in full control and able to turn us into swiss cheese on a thought. Sean, I'll need you to set up a constant quantum field, scramble with reality just enough to scramble with her. Felicia, you'll be going on the attack. And if this is a magic user, all the better, draining the powers will make this easier. Poll, you're back up for Felicia. Matt, you and me will look out for civilian casualties. Our powers aren't going to help much, but your size can prevent damage if we do it right. We clear Avengers?

----

Aïn: No question for now. Just move. Do not worry about your weapons and bike

---

Me: A reality show about what exactly? I fear what is about to be said "grin"

---

"Meanwhile, at the mansion, Harry arrives with...Marie and Anna"

Marie: Why are we here again?
Harry: To blow off some steam and go patrol somewhere.
Anna: I'm not sure Harry...I'm a team leader if
Harry: I can get us back at the speed of light. If we're needed...we're needed. Hey rock head, Zach. You ready to have some good old fashioned super hero fun?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:08 pm

*Sandra speaks up with a innocent tone of voice.*

Sandra: Wow wow guys, I can't accept the credit for this meal.

*Abby walks over with the last of the food.*

Sandra: Thank Abby for this meal. She beat me to the punch.

*Abby smiles.*

Abigail: Thank you.

*They all sit down to enjoy the meal.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:55 am

*Mike sighed before walking toward the beach.*

Mike: I just wanna relax. Let's go to the beach.

--------------------------
*Terrell arrives back home with a shot of tequila in his hand. He takes the shot and heads to his bedroom to get some sleep.*

Terrell: Riya, no sex tonight. I need the sleep.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:58 am

"Riya follows him into the room, and gets into the bed, hugging him."

Riya: Alright Terry, you get some rest, maybe you can tell me all about your adventures tommorow. Goodnight baby.

"The Next Morning in the Redeemers crib, she was already up, and cooking breakfast, she had finished making the bacon, the eggs were almost done, and she was taking the biscuits out the oven, while watching the sauages boil."

Riya: I'mm make my man a good breakfast!
Zenn LAvian: He must mean when Monel went to earth, oh no this business...but I cannot let him blow stuff up, and Monel is smart, he can handle self! Yes Yes, I am citizen, cannot get in contact with him, but you can go to the Black Zero headquarters yourself.

"Gives Directions."
"Sean Focuses, and does as Tyler requests setting up a constant Quantum Field, which is draining, but regardless he'll be able to combat the thread, physically if he needs too as long as he can keep the field up."

Sean :Ah why did I sign up for this, if only that damn repulsor business didn't end my little aviation business.
Felicia: Right I'll do whatever it takes, but you called her a her..hmm so random chaos has to be attributed to women riiight.
Sean: OH shut up.
Felicia: Lol, some of you can't take a joke. But I guess this isn't a joking matter, but how do we track down the events,l et's see what happened, a high school student, a girl was inflated, and over-flowered with..piss..no joke, then a rapist was raped in da butt, and some guy got hit with a beer truck, while drinking a can of beer. I think these events MAY be connected somehow, but I don't think the Reality Warper has full control, but we should consider it a full threat, so I guess we start searching.
Matt: Hmm Aight yall do that, Tyler, your right, and if I'm bigger I take less pain, and if we needa get out, I can make us smaller, and we can grab a car or something, but yea, casualties..like..how, if they can just make stuff cheese..maybe we'd be better off searching for the reality warper?
"Sammie was seen walking through the streets, annoyed, she was wearing Apple Bottom Jeans, a white short sleeved t shirt, and a jacket with pink and black dots, her purse wrapped around her, she was heading back to her home, sighing, her father wouldn't be home once again, but at least she had money, making her way inside, she tossed her purse, and backpack aside, lookingat the butler."

Sammie: the Hell are you lookoing at..I have homework get it don
Butler: Of course..right away
Sammie: Of course it better be right away. "Mutters" Your fucking retarded.

"Heading upstairs to her movie room, the man whom she called retarded, had a mental break down trying to write Sammie's name on her math homework."
Keeth: Right. "Follows" I want to turn back into Ghost Rider dang it.
Milo: You, and Rachel raising a hunter, while dealing with all of Rachel's 'old' clients who want to take you out! And I can make 'occasional' guest appearances, Yea I just saw Scott Pilgrim and the world,
Mikey: Rock Head? Meh, yea It's clobberin time!
Zach: Don't be stealing lines, but yea, I'm ready, I've gotten better with my powers, what are we doing?
David: WOW! SIS your an Amazing cook! I love your food!
Dave: thanks Abby, you really can cook good! I love this bacon!
David: Me Too!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:44 am

"Aaron smiles, puts his hand into his pocket and puts on his shades, while making a gun motion towards the Zedd Lavian as if saying "thanks"

Aaron: Alright then

"He starts walking towards the HQ"

----

Me: Oh greaaat...hey do you know if your sister can cook? She's made me cook all the time so I don't know and she just went in...I get a feeling this wont end well for us
Stella: I'm sure that it can not be that bad

----

Harry: You're the one who said we should go out on patrol? Use your luck powers to try and send us towards ADVENTURE!

----

Tyler: Well obviously this is in case of combat. I'd like to avoid it and reason with the person. Regardless, I think we should investigate on the high school girl, perhaps the subject goes to the same school?
Poll: Possible. If this turns out to be a spoiled brat
Laxus: That'd suck man, but it's still be better than a senile gran gran

"Laxus rights down the awful rhyme as everyone facepalms"

"The Avenger's jet lands on the outskirts of New Orleans"

-----

"Aïn leads the 2 of them to a garage like building. There, they meet a woman http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/bayonetta-wallpaper-game.jpg who's carrying Dante's weapons"

Dante: MY stuff!

"Dante runs to them, when, the girl suddenly pulls an acrobatic dodge, throwing the guns into the hair and using the sword's handle to trip Dante and slam him on his back, before grabbing the two guns and aiming one at Dante's head...and the other at his "head"

Dante: Man...now this is what I call a first date rawr!
Aïn: Please...take no rush in having your weapons returned to you. Just follow us. Ghost Rider sir, please take your point "points to Keeth's bike, which is parked there" and make a hole there "aims to a ramp that seemingly leads nowhere" We shall follow with our own vehicle
Dante: Can I at least get your name darling?
Woman: Tereza...and now be a good boy, get up, and follow us into the van
Dante: Anywhere you want me
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:12 pm

"Black Zero security detects him, the alien having called out a warning ,and soldiers came out armed, and have some substance over there suits to protect them from harm, as Monel himself comes out, seemingly in regular clothing with no weaponry."

Monel: YOU! You are an earthling, why do you come to me?!
Milo: Hmm I think Rachel can cook, how well I don't know, but I know she CAN cook. So your a cook yourself? What's a dish you make a lot? Hey can you make Slushies like reaaal good slushies? "Grins" Of course it won't Stella, yall only have to do a few episodes of the Adventures of Icehands and Friends! Or some corny name like that.
Zach: Hmm that's not real lucky, but I see what you mean.

"Using his powers, he alters probability so run into 'adventure'."

Mikey: When is something gonna happen
Zach: Sooon.............just be patient..
Keeth: OH good job Dante, well we know how to beat you, let's get going. Guy needs to get a girl. Alright then I hope I can do this.

"Rushes over to his bike, focusing using the bike as a focus, he engulfs his body in Hellfire, transforming via the Zarathos, and sending out a blast of fire bursting a hole in the wall, soaring forward riding the bike, flying out of the hole he creates, and skids to a stop, waiting for the van."

Keeth: I gotta follow them..
Matt: Right High school girl, I'm the youngest person here, so why don't I head in the high school, and start pulling some girls, find out how that girl became the balloon Bitch, find out who were her friends.
Sean: I remember when my power manifested I had no control, and if this person truly has no control, reasoning with them can be good, but I remember..even when I was deemed 'reasonable' I didn't have full control, but that's another story, just saying things's might not be as easy if the person can't control there power.
Felicia: Well we can always train them, and if it is a spoiled brat..then damn..this is gonnabe an annoying mission, but beating his or her ass will be fun!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Harry: Let me just get this going

"Harry grabs them all and speeds, landing in a random town somewhere"

----

Me: Oh dear...no

"Rachel walks back into the living room"

Rachel: It'll be done in a while. Hey Milo...have you talked to Leah lately?

----

Aaron: Good day. My name is Aaron Stark, Iron Man. I'm here to discuss some business, regarding that hum...attack you performed on Earth? I'd also like it if you could have your men put their guns away

----

Tyler: Hmm...good plan, but you'll have to lose the mask. And Felicia...no kicking ass until we can confirm there's hostility.
Laxus: Well...so if we find her, we go in. If she shows hostility, we use your formation?
Tyler: Correct. Come on Avengers. Before we go out there, Felicia, could you use magic to shield our appearances and costumes?

----

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v-9BBiC0VU&feature=related

"The others get in the van they brought, and follow Keeth, overtaking him and leading the way. The notice that they were in a large building somewhere in a deserted area. The building seems empty, but they can hear an alarm inside, and soon, several cars and bikes are seen coming out of the garage chasing them"

Dante: Damn...Hey!

"Dante takes the guns, and climbs out the window, on top of the car, grinning"

Dante: ALRIGHT THEN! LETS ROCK!

"Dante starts firing his two guns at the pursuing vehicles, trying to take down. However, one of the bikes manages to drive up to the van. Dante grins, puts away his guns, and then jumps to the bike, kicking the gun on it out and "securing" the bike, before pulling out his claymore"

Dante: ALRIGHT THEN! KEETH! Lets take out these little idiots!

"Letting himself fall behind and turning around, he drives right into one of the cars and he cuts right through the roof, causing it to crash, before turning around again and driving by Keeth's side"

Dante: Just make sure we don't lose ours "saviors" dude
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:39 pm

"Zach looks around."

Zach: Hmm well
Mikey: I just wanna stop someone.
Milo: Course, and mom! There both doing good, Leah started her own little business a while back, it's grown, she's been able to help alot of people including mutants of course, but she went out of business, and became a fugitive like most of us back during HAMMER's days, but now everything's all good, she's thinking of becoming active as a hero again.
Monel: Of Course, I am all for the fellowship of peace. But Guns, really,? You think my people used guns, sure in the intiial stages of developing our weaponry, we simply like the shape, I assure you those weapons are capable of decimating cities with single shots.

"The Black Zero agents put there guns away."

Monel: Now then, I am a reasonable man, what are you hear to punish, persecute, and imprison me, as far as I know my target was a known terrorist on your world.
"Felicia draws on magic from a random magician, and uses it to disguise there appeareances, and feelsth e magical energies running through her."

Felicia: Right, I've done that
Matt: Woah! Black and Yellow High Tops, Fresh Clothes, your power is sick! Alright, I'll head in the high school see what I can find out, I wonder how Oliver's press conference is going.
Sean: We should investigate the other victims the guy who was hit by the beer truck.
Keeth: GOT IT! Let's do this.

"He sends out his chain making the ends spiked as he tears the bike in half, and slashes the man in the stomach, pulling the chain back, he sends out several blades engrossed in hellfire, and then forms the chain into a gun, opening fire with one hand, and driving with the others, avoiding hitting the van."

Keeth: who the hell are these people, why are they trying to come after us, and why did they stop using holy energy? This ain't making no sense, but hell I'm just glad to be out!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:52 pm

*Terrell wakes up and stretches before getting out of bed and smelling breakfast.*

Terrell: Damn... Today is getting better already.

*Terrell walks into the kitchen*

Terrell: What did I do to get all this good cooking?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next