Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 17

+3
FunnyGuy
Chulance
lol1991
7 posters

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 17

Post by lol1991 Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Poll: No idea how to behave like a proper woman. Maybe we should be teaching you something else...class
Laxus: Yo, before Oliver gets back...what do we do about Nono man? Ya think Sammie can pull of a bend and fix her?
Tyler: With all respect to Samantha's abilities, I'm sure she understands we can not trust her powers just yet. She needs much more training. It could end badly for Nono, and we do not want that.
Laxus: What else can we do then?
Tyler:...Aaron

"Poll can't contain a snicker"

Poll: Good luck getting the self righteous "Avenger" to help. I frankly expected better from Aaron, I met him when the original Avengers saved my people. I met every single one of them and was indebted to them all. Aaron went off the handle, he should have know better
Tyler: Look, regardless what you think about him Poll...he's Nono's last chance to get repaired before the final fight breaks out. And we NEED Nono

----

Fawkes: Alrighty. Although...don't see how infiltration can help...
Namini: I can provide assistance if it is required as well
Fawkes: Alright. Kano, you get things ready in Asgard. We'll contact you soon as we're ready to head out. Milo, go to the meeting and get some information...actually, scratch that, I'm going too. Can't trust the youngin's with this kind of important things. Son, do the same as Kano, difference is you're part of the initial fleet. You'll attack the Kree Empire and their allies with the SXM backup. We'll let SWORD, the Skrulls and the Avengers handle the Shi'ar. Ganta, you're part of the defense force. We need a strong enough defense if somethin' goes wrong up there. We clear?

---

"As he says this, back in the other important meeting, Valr'k reveals something interesting"

Ivan: You don't say?
Near: So...you have infiltrated the Shi'ar and Kree empires as well?
Valr'k: We of the Skrull do not underestimate our foes. Just as we had infiltrated this world, we have done so with others...if you can provide stealth teams, we can use this infiltrations to cripple the empires from within. But, it will require that we actually engage them head on. As for our part, we refuse to hold back. our entire fleet will participate in this battle

"Ivan rests his head on his hands, thinking"

Ivan: I can provide about 3-4 ships. Frigates.
Near: Just?
Ivan: As well as the Spartan unit...and obviously I'll be leading the assault. Near will remain behind. We need to contact Milo Ventro and the Shadow X-Men, tell them of this plan.
Valr'k: I thought you humans cowardly. It appears I misjudged. Let us rain blown those mongrels out of the sky

---

"Meanwhile, at the SXM Mansion in Genosha, Yamair and James are seen waiting for news. Carmen happens to be there as well. Me and Harry walk in"

Me: Hey guys...what's happening?
Harry Any news?
James: Nope...still waiting on SHIELD or on SWORD...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:37 pm

*The Redeemers are all perched up skyscrapers as they wait for Terrell to to pick something up.*

Mike: I wanna fight so bad. You sure something big is happening.

Terrell: Yeah, just quiet down.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:41 pm

*The others appear to be waiting on news as well, to figure out their next step.*

Sandra: It always seems that the most quite times is always before something huge happens. Like they say, calm before the storm. If this explodes into a full blown war, I could very well be among one of the few to be fighting outside Earth's atmosphere. You'll have to keep watch watch on David and Abby, Dave.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:24 pm

Sammie: OH I have ac lass I'd lik eto give you meanie bo beanie!
Sean: say...whu
Shawn: Ah youth so young..so stupid.
Sammie: "Tear your so mean!
FElicia: "Gah" Poll don't kill her, she may end up saving our lives.
Cyber: Nono is NOT needed, but I can repair her.

"Cyber has came, completly redesigned Lex having found Super Adaptioi'd sbody, and combined the two creating earth's greatest technological marvel, he looks at them scanning them."

Cyber: Hold on, want me to repair Nono?
Ganta: YEs
Kano: Let's do this, I'll gather Asgard's finest.
Milo: Fawkes take my place in the meeting, contact me if I'm needed, and I'll go gather the SXM, to set up a defensive force on earth,and gather a squad that will e deployed if neccessary.
Alex: were clear, this meeting should be dissolved thne, we have work to do.
Oliver: Let's do this.
Carmen: Aww i wanna fight, but were gonna be ok right jamsie!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:32 pm

"Fawkes nods, and Milo beams him up to the Cairo Station"

Near: Fawkes?
Verl'k: Who is this human
Near: A friend of hours.
Ivan: Fawkes? Fawkes Logarth...the KGB has you at the most wanted list
Fawkes: I'm sure they do youngin'. Listen Skrull. If ya need any stealth done, I can provide assistance with that. Would you be willin' to provide your inside men?
Verl'k: This is...convenient. Alright then human. I suppose I should not be amazed how you know about my infiltrated personnel. I can provide them.
Fawkes: Good...I thought I'd see the day
Ivan: Well...it seems this meeting is done...

---

"Meanwhile, on Genosha harbor, a group of Phalanx is suddenly beamed. Without wasting much time, they activate a psionic and technology cloaking device, and change their shapes to a more human appearance."

---

James: Don't worry Carmen. We've dealt with much worse than this...and surprisingly I'm not even being optimistic here, we HAVE dealt with worse
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:42 pm

Tiffany: I'm not worried, I just want something to happen. Sad

*Joe is leaning against a wall relaxed, and reply's to James comment, overhearing..*

Joe: This should be easy then, considering you all faced worse.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:56 pm

"Cyber knelt down focusing on Nono focusing he generated a copy of Mjlioner, using it's magical energies he reconstructed Nono and her Degeneracy System, focusing on her copied the engine, and the powers of the New Avengers in the room with his new scanning system."

Cyber: Alright we should remain here, and discuss tactics, until Oliver returns.
Matt: MAEN! your fresh you need a new code name like Alliance, Collective, Amalgamation!
Felicia: I don't think he wants code names..
Cyber: I am fine with any form of dicsussion, but how will this help in the long run
Sammie: "Snickers"
Sean: Sighs
Shawn: So now what?
Carmen: Right, well I'll be here to help you Jamsie no matter what, especially if you need itnerrogation1!!!!! But if we've dealt with worse, why are we so worried.
Oliver: So your involved this, I need to get Avengers on the main battlefield, so now what?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Tiffany: We're worried???

*Tiffany seems confused and Sandra speaks up.*

Sandra: Being cautious and being worried are two different things.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Fawkes: Avengers and the SWORD/Skrull alliance will attack the Shi'ar front. The Inhumans, SXM and Asgard will attack the Kree front.
Ivan: Who gives you the authority t-
Fawkes: The fact I've been in this business before you could even walk son.
Ivan: Alright gramps...alright.

"Ivan and Fawkes snicker at each other, obviously showing some animosity"

Near: SHIELD will remain behind.
Ivan: I'll ready the fleet then
Velr'k: Come with me then human

"The Skrull and Fawkes are beamed away"

---

"Meanwhile, on the Genosha, things have started. The Phalanx have let loose some sort of techno organic virus, which has mutates several people into mindless wolf like beings, not unlike a werewolf. The entire SXM team is in the mansion as reports start coming in to Cerebro and the hotline. James has run down to the former, and is already looking through the chaos"

James: What the...it's not just here. Several major cities have the same problem. It's like someone just started an techno biological warfare against the planet

Harry: This is familiar...
Me: Phalanx or Technarchy. And seeing as one of them is already a declared enemy...

-----

"Laxus brofists Cyber welcoming him back"

Laxus: Nice to see you back bro. You're just in time for the final showdown...shit's about to get ROUGH
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:55 pm

"Oliver is beamed to the Avengers by Milo, seeing the upgraded Cyber, and seeing the team he quickly gives the order there helping SWORd/SHELD on the Shi-ar assault."

Oliver: Alright then you know what to do, we have our orders let's go!
Cyber: Alright then I'll join the main attacks sooner or later, I am eager to employ my new arsenal of functions and abilities on these savage imperalistic foes of ours.
Oliver: Alright calm down on the shakespear, let's chill.
"Meanwhile Zach, and Mikey are moving in there ship, and burst into a Shi-ar ship coming out, Zach has grabbed some high tech equipment opening fire with laser guns hitting his targets, while Mikey slams into the ground sending it forward like a whip along with a torrent of rock spikes."

Mikey: DYNAMIC DUO!
Zach: ATTACK!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!
"Back on Genosha Chulance is adapting to the virus, and fighitng off some were wolfs with beams of intense solar energy, adapting to counter them, but there technoglocai advances protect them, so he tries to deactivate them, while Tesla is daimond and fifghting them, Carmen has drawn on Batgirl's skills, and is trying t ofight some of them."

Carmen: Jamesi ehelp me!
Chulance: come on Carmen use something stronger!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:12 pm

James: Carmen, they're techno organic in nature and transmit nano robots that alter the biological structure to mimic that of a werewolf. Use technopathy with enough force

"Meanwhile, Harry and me are together, back to back, Harry using light blasts of concussive properties to blast infected people away, while I use ice waves to freeze them in place"

"Anna is seen blowing up the ground with a punch, sending several of the infected flying."

"Yamairo is focusing on evacuation, with Marie and Isabel helping by using air currents to lift them away from the attacking infected"

Yamairo: James! Have Carmen disable all these guys fast! We can't waste much more time. There are other cities that need us

----

"Meanwhile, the Avengers have boarded the SWORD main ship, the flagship space frigate "Amber Clad. Ivankov is already on the bridge as well. Meanwhile, the X-Force is in the Skrull flagship "Grain Kaid"

Ivan: Establish communication with the Skrull fleet. Prepare to slip into hyperspace
Nono: Have you humans ever used hyperspace travel?
Ivan: Nope...I guess desperate times bring out the best in us.
Tyler: Never thought I'd see the day where a fight happens in space...

"At the Skrull ship"

Simon: So...
Fawkes: Once we make the jump, we'll use the Skrull contacts in the opposing Shi'ar military to start wrecking them internally"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:17 pm

*Tesla and a wolf is locked in a struggle, Tesla has the beasts jaws to prevent it from biting her. As another wolf approaches, Tesla go's from pushing against the wolf to pulling it back. This causes the wolf approaching from the left to miss Tesla and the wolf she was struggling with in the neck. Tesla then quickly encases both wolfs in diamond and a clash is heard. The diamond shell fades revealing both wolfs pierced completely though by long diamond spikes.*

Tesla: Looks like that worked...

*Tesla is about to get jumped from being when the attacking wolf vanishes. Tesla looks back in fear, expecting to be bitten but see's Sandra instead.*

Tesla: Thanks.
Sandra: This is a mess isn't it.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:38 pm

"Carmen nodded shifting into Brainiac's 'newest' form, sending out tendrils she began using technopathhic force to dry and absorb the information from the techno organic were wolves, and try to reverse the process that kept them together to disable them."

Carmen: Alright Alright working on that Jamsie! I'm using Brainic's powers! What else do yo need me to do? I'm working on them as fast as I can I need a few more seconds, or I can just bring something out to break them down, but if I do this I can work on a way to neutralize ALL Of them!
Chulance: Gah keep working then.

"Sends out more solar energy against them, wondering where Zach has ran off too as he's starting to get burned out.
Oliver: Fawkes what exactly are you doing here again liek how.
"Suddenly moving through Hyper Sapce Kano, Tanya, Klith, the Asgardian army moving through hyper space inaitinga massive attack, Kano unleashing a god blast, and rune blast."

Kano: BOOM! HELL YEA!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:48 pm

*Terrell seems to pick something up about a virus before seeing things starting to get hectic below.*

Terrell: They're letting a loose a virus! Let me make us...

*Terrell is teleported in a flash of red light. He is now in a familiar place. A place that he was already getting sick of.*

Terrell: If it isn't Madam Vague.

Madam: You're a real jokster aren't you?

Terrell: What do you want?
-------------------------------------

*Meanwhile, Mike is looking around for Terrell*

Mike: What the fuck?! Riya! D! What's going on?!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:55 pm

*As a wolf attacks Chulance it suddenly seems to melt, it forms into strikes that crash down upon 2 other wolves, piecing their heads. Metallic is seen on the battle field near Chulance.*

Metallic: Tsk tsk, sending metal wolves to fight the metal man. What where they thinking.

Meanwhile Tiffany is seen using enery blast to blast away wolves.*

Tiffany: Yay, enemies!!
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:07 pm

James: I'm trying to track them all, but they're techno organic so telapthy is useless to track them

Yamairo: Wait, I got it

"Yamairo focuses, and uses his spacial recognition to track down all the infected on Genosha. James withdraws the in from Yamairo and then gives it to Carmen through telepathy"

James: Use those tendrils and take them out all at once

----

"Meanwhile, the armada jumps into hyperspace...coming right into a truly beautiful...and frighting sight. The two Kree and Shi'ar fleets, much larger than the Skrull/human, are standing on opposite ends. The allies arrives a bit to the Shi'ar side."

Ivan: Oh my...
Man on Radar: Sir...multiple blips...countless...
Ivan: Well it IS bad huh

"Meanwhile, on the Skrull ship

Skrull solider: Sir, Shi'ar vessels in staggered line have spotted us and are engaging! They outnumber us 3 to 1.
Velr'k: Then it is an even fight. Open fire! Burn their hides into the cosmic flame! Humans! Get ready to be beamed.

---

"Meanwhile, as Kano is heading towards the battle, he is cut off, suddenly, the entire army transported into another plane. They are meet with a massive army of gods from the Shi'ar, Kree and Skrull pantheons. Loki seems to be amongst the leaders of the enemy forces."

Loki: Hello little nephew...I have some new friends for you to play with!

"And with that, the massive army engages the severely outnumbered asgardians"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:11 pm

"Carmen uses the Tendrils taking them out, downloaing them, and begins working on a virus against them to be used on a global level with aid of Yamairo."

Carmen: fifteen minutes to half an hour with my 12th levle intellect this shouldn't take froever
Chulance: Thank god I was getting burned out.
Oliver: Right Right..let's do this
Sean: Technically I'm a SUPERhuman
SAmmie: What Am I l;ike
Shawn: OH whatever just let htem cal lus whatever, we have a job to do and people to save, and Divine WRath will be passed onto the enemies of the Lord!
Feliia: Ok srsly..lay of the sunday school lessons mane
Shawn: Note taken.
Matt: come on Goliath want to smash
Cyber: "Sighs" The Team is patient as ever I see.
Kano: Holy...
Asgardian: LORD KANO What must we do
Klith: FIGHT
Kano:W..what fine FOR ASGARD!!!!

"Kano takes on the OdinForce, and Runes entering the OdinRune King state, and quickly growing to collaosual sizes mpowering himself, holding Mjlioner he charges froward empowering Asgardians, and leading an assault on the army of Pantheons, Kano sending out magical spheres at Loki."

Kano: UNCLE YOU SHALL DIE BY ASGARDIAN HANDS!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:31 pm

James: Guys, this isn't over...there are multiple major cities hit by this...it's obvious that the Phalanx are trying to keep us here to prevent us from helping. Milo! Don't stop here! Just go. We'll handle this here

----

"Back at the battle, things have erupted really fast. the skrull/humans have opened fire on the Shi'ar sent to deal with them, and are beginning to be overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

"On Amber Clad"

Men at Radar: Sir the Shi'ar overwhelm us in sheer numbers. And it seems that the Kree have taken notice. the Inhumans and Asgardians are late!
Ivan: Damn it! Well...this is why we have you guys

"Ivan grins at Oliver"

Laxus: A'ight!
Tyler: We'll stand by and wait for further orders...its up to the strong ones.
Poll: Just give the word Oliver

"Meanwhile, the X-Force has been beamed onto the main Shi'ar vessel, thanks to the efforts of a Skrull agent"

Skrull Agent: Welcome humans. Quickly, follow me. We must reach the engine room. This place is heavily guarded though
Fawkes: Don't worry kid...infiltration is our specialty

----

"The Asgardians are attacked by the other army. When Kano is about to descend on the battle himself, he's suddenly meet with a blast of Loki's magic. Loki seems to have completely brought out everything for this fight, and has the Norm Stones with him, being further empowered. He also seems to be backed by The god of the Zenn Lavians"

Loki: Well well well...and here we are...once again. You really need to learn to just GIVE UP!

"Loki sends out a huge blast of magic right at Kano"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:43 pm

Milo: Alright I got this!

"Teleporting into space, using molecar fusion he becomes one with gravity, then using Hive manipulation to control himself he generates large amounts of gravitational pressure to attempt to break ships, while also developing his own virus that causes Kree to break out with a boil epidemic."

Milo: When in doubt religious texts have some invventive techniques!
Oliver: Right here goes nothing AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!

"With that an oxygen mask soon comes over his face akin to that of astronaughts hooked up to a jet pack powered by repulsor engines, and he heads into space, his uniform having a space suit underneath, raising his arm, he begins shooting admantium tipped arrows and EMP arrows at attacking Shi Ar."

Oliver: COME ON GUYS LETS GO LETS GO!

"Sean extends his field using it to teleport Matt, Tyler, and Laxus above a massive Shi-Ar ship, while Felicia draws magic from the Ancinent One sending out a flurry of magical disks each having a different effect, and opens her mouth sending out hex bolt slike machine gun fire, as Zach and Mikey are int here ship again coming to he rescue opening fire on Shi ar, both using laser guns on Ezekiel's ships."

Mikey: WHOOOO HOOO! YALL!
Zach: YEA THATS RIGHT!
Ezekiel: HEY HEY HEY IM BACK!!!!!!!!! LETS KICK SOME ALIEN ASS! I'll never get drunk in my lab, and freeze myself again! Alright then lets party!
Zach: WHOO HOO!

"There opening fire on Shi ar ships."
"Alex assumes a Doc Samson esque form."

Alex: Let's move
Ledge: Alright Invisible man let's go
Keel: Another dayt another kill.
"Kano rases the Mklioner is pushed back he knows the power of the norm stones, and groans but still he has odiforce and Runes, summoning the powers of Odin, and the rest of Asgard, he summons cosmic bolts capable of disintegrating celestias, and sends out a flurry at the pantheons even bringina few down, sending one at Loki aiming at the norm stones, while he uses the Runes to send out an intellect degenerating attack on the Zenn Lavian God of Science."

Kano: BE PUNISHED!

"Klith is meanwhile using the destroyer's armor, when suddenly another Destroyer's armor Doom's destroyer's armor appears aiding the Asgardians against the pantheon army, as Tanya joinst he fight, and Klith, and GLano aid as well, back on earth, Keeth is fighting the Phalanx were wolves with Amber, Dale, and Natasha when he's shot in the right shoulder with a blessed bullet, then suddenly two men rush him hitting him with there blessed guns, Keeth lets our a curse, and a howl of fire, but both dodge only getting minimal burns."

Keeth: DAMN Amber help me out! remove the bullet!
Riya: TERRY:"? MIKE H OW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW?! I'm the cook of hte team, and Terry's girlfriend, not the damn scientist! I see metal fur balls hurting shit, it's like aNOTHER supernatural bad guy i mean like we just had Zombies uuuhg!

"She sends out geothermal heat into the ground, trying to heat the were wolves, while sending out a torrent of rain, and hail."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:04 pm

"As Kano attacks, the God, Dorthonion, shields himself with a powerful shield on his mind. Just then, he blasts Kano with a beam of energy that depletes his connection with the Odinforce"

Dorthonion: Do not underestimate the power of the mind...I can create anything to counter your puny magic

Loki: I take offense to that...but thanks for the help!

"Loki blasts Kano with a magical attack, green beams of energy heading towards him"

---

"As Milo begins his attack on the Kree side, somewhat relieving the skrull and humans. Just then, a hyperspsce jump is detected...and the Inhumans arrive. Son is standing outside the main ship (there are about 5), with his silent commands being followed as if he was screaming them. The Inhumans open fire on the Kree. Son flies out"

Son: BEGONE!

"With one yell, several of the Kree ships are completely wiped out, crushed by the quasi sonic scream."

"The shi'ar and the Kree themselves are still fighting each other. At that front, we see a lone warrior on the Shi'ar side, the one we had seen before visited by Cereza and Gan. The warrior seems to be using energy he absorbs from all around him to blast the Kree ships apart easily"

"At the shi'ar side, Poll is seen smashing two large ships together, when Sammie floats up to her side"

Poll: So kid? How's your first taste of a battle?

"Nono is seen blasting through a shi'ar ship with her laser attack, followed by firing several missiles into smaller fighters"

Nono: They don't seem to end.

"When the Avengers dropped off by Sean land, Tyler goes to action right away, smashing a turret on the ship, and then using his shield to hit several of them in a calculated thrown that sends his weapon back into his hand"

Tyler: Come on! Lets find a way in

"Meanwhile, thanks to the Avengers, and the Kree on the other side, the splitting Shi'ar are unable to properly counter attack the skrulls and humans who are pushing through their defenses"

----

"Amber expels the bullets with a magical telekinetical push, quickly having to turn around hit an incoming pack of wolves with a black magic bolt"

Amber: This...is pretty annoying. We need to deal with these things faster

"Dante is having the time of his life, shooting through the wolves using his guns, while dodging them by jumping over them. Each time a wolf jumps at him, he uses him as a stepping stone until he has around 5 of them beneath him. He then aims down and rains bullets down on them. Thanks to his demonic energy, the guns never needing reloading"

Dante: This is awesome...

Last edited by lol1991 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:08 pm

*In various city's being attacked SXM members start arriving, Metallic, Tesla, and Chulance in DC. Katy, Troy, and Joe arrived in NYC. Luke and Jim arrived in Detroit.*

Luke: Time for action.
Jim: Time to kick some metal ass, they woke me from my nap.
Luke: When the hell do you ever not sleep man? Come on.

Joe: This is gonna be fun. *grin*
Troy: Fun... right, just stay out of the way.

Tesla: Chu, you ready for this?
Metallic: If you need a break, I can pick up the slack man.

*Sandra arrived in Space, a number of enemy ships getting entirely consumed in cosmic flames as she arrived.*

Sandra: Sorry if I was a little late Milo. Lets get to this.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:10 pm

"Meanwhile, in the center of the conflict, Kree and Shi'ar are opening fire on each other, with the Shi'ar suddenly using the same weaponry that they used on the Earth, They destroy several Kree ships, and the Vulcan seem to also be tipping things in Shi'ar favor"

"Orla, in the command bridge of the Kree"

Orla: Damn them! Analyze that weapon! Counter it...and that infernal superhuman out there!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:47 pm

*As the Shi'ar fired the weapon Sandra was stuck by another headache, this one much stronger then before as Sandra put her hand up to her head in clean discomfort.*

Sandra: Ah a-again... damnit...

*She slices one of the Shi'ar ships clean in half with a powerful telekinetic blade as she recovers from the effect the Shi'ar weapon had on her.

Sandra: It hit... when that weapon was fired... what's going on?

*The Phoenix flares around Sandra again, growing, her telekinetic force causing damage to ships around her, which she destroys quickly.*

*Tesla is seen driving a massive spike of solid diamond into one wolf, driving the spike through it's head, and it's body. Metallic converts all dead wolves into his own personal weapons, as well as absorbing them and attackers into the ground, which he quickly layered in metal.*

*In NYC Joe is having the easiest time, absorbing wolves into portals and sending them into a volcano. Troy heats wolves as Katy quickly cools and freezes them, they them break them, holding out well enough and making progress.*

*In Detroit Luke uses pure brute strength like always, ripping the heads off wolves to kill them. Jim had grown to a massive size, now a massive sand man he send his huge fists down upon attacking wolves, and stomps them with his massive feet.*

Jim: Man I'm glad not to be in human form right now?

*Luke yell out so Jim can hear.*

Luke: Why!!?
Jim: Because these thing are like stomping on nails, that's why.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:51 pm

"Carmen hags sent out tendrils trying to target the werewolves in various major cities around the world with her legions of tendrils in an attempt to aid people, while Chulance continues the good fight on earth."

Chulance: AH! COME ON TESLA!

"Siriuus moves in ,changed to admantium, and tries transmuting the were teeth into plato so they can't bite anymore people, while metalic spheres emerge from his body an stab others."

Sirius: Die you metal thingies, and bLOODY HELL don't touch her!
"Milo rushes over to Son."

Milo: Good to be on your side again, haven't fought side by side since Apocalypse huh.
"Suddenly a field is erected and Amber is drained of her True Magic, and magical energies, and Victor is seen having absoring it in his suit, a small device seen, and a field having been erected. Keeth is in shock as he enters the Ghost Rider form, firing a bolt of hellfire, Victor blocks it."

Victor: Son you loose this was set up from beiginning. draw you and your girl out with the blessed bullet assault, and then activate the machine to draw her of her magical energies, of course maybe your regular magic will return over time, hell if I know or care, I have bigger, and better things to do my life, which shall soon e eternal.

"He flw into the air, as Keeth attacked again, Victor sent out a pulse that knocked him back, and disintegrated the shooters, as he vanished via true magic."

Victor: TO THE GODS!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:01 pm

Yo can I be seen on IRC or does It say Im off?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next