Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 17

+3
FunnyGuy
Chulance
lol1991
7 posters

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 17

Post by Chulance Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:00 pm

SAmmie: Pollie! NO! GO AWAY!

"She says trying to ue relaity ditortion while Sean encases Poll in a Qunatum Field to heal her, and Cyber sends out several arrows filled with raw energy at Vulcan, then focuses on using pym particles to reduce the size of the Vulcan's oncoming energy attacks, then sends out bio electric blasts."

Cyber: ENOUGH!
"With Joe's aid, she sends the tendrils through several portals, self duplicating them she take down multiple one's in major cities, reverting them ot norka."

Carmen: YEA IDID IT JAMSIE!
"Alex is pushed back this time slammed into Ledge, he gets up, and Ledge heals, he tosses Ledge forward, then rushes forward as Green Scar moving at enhanced speeds getting towards Gan, and throwing a punch"

Alex: BACK BREAKER!
Ledge: FAST BALL SPEACIAL!

"Keel just opens fire,."

Keel : BURN IN HELL!
Milo: WHOO HOO!
"Keeth, and Dante have burst in racing over to Kano still working with Runes, and is the Rune King form with limitless magic using the Runes and his near omniscience to combat the God of Science, and predict his moves truly scienc eand magic clash."

Kano: YOUR END IS NOW!
KEeth: HEY KANO WHAT HTE HELL IS GOING ON!

"Suddenly Victor appears, using the flames of akasha and destruction on both Kano, and the God of Science, then retrains Keeth, sending him flying off his motorcycle, and sends concereated beams into Dante's chest."

Victor: Now then to drain the powers of the Gods!

"Using the True Magic of existence he focuses on it trying to use it's powers to drain the powers of all the pantheon's gathered including Kano's powers, and the God of Science to become the ultimate alagamation of scientist, and magician wonce and for all drawing in the divine power."

Victor: TRULY I AM BEYOND IMMORTAL NOW!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:15 pm

"Loki is seen as well, his face contorted with anger"

Loki: DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! THIS IS MY SHOW!!

"Loki uses his last once of magic, using his norm stones to blast Doom in the back with all his might"

Loki: I SHALL NOT ALLOW THIS MEASLY HUMAN TO INTERFERE!

"Dante is seen flung back, a hole through his chest"

Dante: Damn it...this guy is a real pain

----

"Gan is seen using his tekekinesis to block out the attacks, but gets flung back and send flying into a wall. He remains standing, or rather, floating"

Gan: Oh dear...it seems I am at a great disadvantage!

"Meanwhile, Erica is seen at the computer system, trying to track down the Shi'ar queen"

Erica: Alex...it seems the queen is heading towards the weapon's command post

---

""Vulcan instantly recognizes the danger both Sean and Sammie pose. His armor glows at the center piece, before he speeds forward and blasts the both of them, trying to take them out. Meanwhile, Cyber's attacks head towards him as well, as he matches them with his own power. The more he draws on these powers, the more Sandra suddenly starts to feel pain as well, indicating the armor is powered by the same technology as the weaponry of the Shi'ar"

---

"James is seen sitting back"

James: Damn...

"All over the world, the infection seems to have been averted. Aaron is seen in LA, the tendrils now retreating. In front of him a large pile of already dead techno wolves"

Aaron: Nice timing SXM...

"In London, the 4 SXM members there are seen sitting back to back in the middle of a chaotic and battle worn street"

Marie: Ya'd think we could 'a done this before huh?
Me: Well...at least it's over now...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:38 pm

Joe: What do you know, I'm turning out quite useful on this team.
Troy: You'll screw up sometime.
Joe: Yea... whatever man, you'd think I'm here to steal your girl away or something. Like I could even kidnap her if I tried. So let it go man.

*Sandra is clearly feeling pain as Vulcan calls on the powers more.*

Sandra: No! ... it's getting worse...

*Slightly distracted for a second she is nearly blasted, but teleports and arrives putting an end to yet another vessel. This source was different, it wasn't a blast, giving Sandra burst of headache's. No it seemed to stay more constant now, and worsen. Observing her surrounding battles, it doesn't take her long to suspect Vulcan as the source of this.*

Sandra: It's using... whatever the technology of those ships are.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:44 pm

"Sammie taken down, Sean encased her in a Quantum Field, Cyber teleported them away, then focused on sending out web, then sending out fire as it neared Vulcan attempting to burn him, then sending out sub zero temperatures to freeze his oppoent, sending the attacks at enhanced speeds."

Cyber: Victory is now!
"Alex spoke over the intercom."

Alex: Track her down and kill her! Fawkes aid her please!

"Alex leaps forward at Gan, while Ledge tracking him through his senses leaps at his back, while KEel throws a flash grenade at Gan trying to bring him down."

Keel: Burn yer lights out!
"Victor is hit, knocked forward, however he'd absorbed plenty godly essense, and even some Runes, combining True Magic, and Runes he overwhelems one pantheon, and drains him, then smiles looking at Loki, teleporting over to him, standing infront of him, surrounded in magical energies, Keeth is seen tossed aside, rushing oevr to Dante."

Victor: Keeth...Dante please I gave you a chance to evade me, take your love, and stay out of my way, sure there were a a few metal fangs in the way but now you have ENRGAGED ME!

"With his yell he brought them to the groud in pain turning to the God of science, whom he was lusting for his powers, the god of science, he raised his hand on the god, turnin g to Loki, as Kano charged forward grabbing Mjlioner, sending out an anti matter blast mixed with a god blast at him, while Victor pointed at the God of Science, suddenly as Felicia appeared grabbing onto him, and he began yelling out, as she began usurping his powers.'"

Victor: DAMNED WITCH NO!
Felicia: Sorry Ventro sent me!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:53 pm

Loki: Damn...Doom just completely ruined everything! I had Kano beat!

"Loki sighs, before blasting both Felicia and Doom with a deadly blast in order to make sure Doom pays for getting in his way"

Loki: Just GET OUT OF THE WAY!

---

"VP uses his powers to absorb the fire attack, before teleporting out of the way of the sub zero temperatures. Appearing just next to Cyber, he then attempts to drains him of the energy powering his android body"

---

"Gan realizes he cannot win, and suddenly, blasts the floor beneath him with a tk knife and escapes into it, yelling out in a mocking tone as he attempts to run"

Gan; Damn you humans! Daaaamn yooouu

"Erica meanwhile has gone after Cereza, morphing into a random Shi'ar guard she had seen defeated on the floor"

"Cereza meanwhile is already inputting the code for whatever final weapon the Shi'ar have planned"

----

"In the main battle front, Son and Milo are back to back taking out Shi'ar, Zenn Lavian and Kree ships"

Son: Milo...there seems to be a definite drop in their numbers...We need to make sure both sides take equal loses in order to end this conflict without a victory for either
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:59 pm

*VP is sent flying away from Cyber by a strong telekinetic force as Sandra joins the group.*

Sandra: This thing giving you guys trouble.

*She grabs VP with telekinesis and blasts him with cosmic flames.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:17 am

"The Vulcan Project's armor is seen glowing, before the cosmic flames that Sandra targeted are slowly absorbed into it. Sandra is in pain through the entire thing"

VP: New target acquired

---

"Meanwhile, at the weapons command post, Cereza is done. After going through all the protocols, whatever the Shi'ar Empire prepared to use on the Kree is ready to fire. Just then, Erica arrives and opens fire on her, only for Cereza to dodge to the right just barely. Guards around her open fire on Erica forcing her to dodge herself and duck for cover"

Cereza: You humans have interfered for the last time...this next one is going to be aimed at your fleet...but for now

"Cereza grins, and then, as simple as pressing a red button"

"At the center of the Kree and Zenn Lavian fleet, a hyperspace rupture occurs. The alerts go off, as a rather large bomb apparatus forms from it. And then, just as instantly as it appeared...it explodes, engulfing a large part of the Kree alliance into what looks like a black hole of energy, the bomb strong enough to shake the entire foundation of space and the dimensional fabric around the entire battle"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:29 am

*Sandra reacts again to the pain, recovering her composure again as the VP targeted her.*

Sandra: Great... damn... looks like this thing won't go down as easily as the ships.

*Quickly going for the first attack, she pins VP again with telekinesis, using the same ability to form a telekinetic blade with intent of slicing VP in half.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:41 am

"As the bomb goes off, Sandra is paralyzed by the intense pain she feels"

"Gan notices the bomb go off as well, and grins"

Gan: Yes! About that she did it...

"The X-Force had been pursuing the clown are suddenly surprised as he stops running"

Gan: Well...I'm afraid I must take my leave...greater things await this humble councilor...

"Gan suddenly surrounds himself in a tk field, and blasts right through the walls and into space, heading towards the space the bomb was set off in"

"Back in the weapon command post, Cereza seems to be horrified"

Cereza: Wha...no...but
Shi'ar Guard: Majesty?
Cereza: This is wrong...this can't be right

----

"At both the human and skrull flagships, the alarm is the same. A very powerful and dangerous disturbance is detected in the spacial fabric, comparable to a rip"

Velr'k: What did those mongrel Shi'ar just set off...

---

"Son and Milo, fighting out in space, see it for themselves. Its as if space had been ripped apart like a piece of clothing. And through the "hole" they see a black abyss...to a world unlike anything either had seen before"

Son: Milo...I believe the Shi'ar have set something off that is beyond their control...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:20 am

*Sandra begins to recover herself again, still feeling a lingering effect. But the blast itself, the pain was intense, her head felt like it was gonna slit in half, it paralyzed her even momentarily.*

Sandra: What... arg Christ... that hurt, what the hell was that...

*Observing the surroundings Sandra see's the "hole" Son had seen.*

Sandra: I can already tell... this is not good...

*Joe, Katy, and Troy are sat down just chatting, seems like the wolves was taken care of.*

Joe: Well with the wolves gone, what now?
Troy: How do I know? Wait for the next assignment.
Joe: You really don't like me...
Katy: You blame him?
Joe: Heh, no, I don't.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:35 pm

*Terrell watches as the wolves are taken care of all across the planet.*

Terrell: Good shit Carmen! *looks at MW* So, are you gonna explain anything? Why can't I kick someones ass?

MW: Many things are occurring around you. Your allies may become your enemies, and your enemies may become your allies.*

Terrell: You trying to tell me I'm gonna switch sides? That shit ain't happening again. Just send me back. We're winning anyway.

MW: I can't say I tried. You will seek me out sooner or later... Goodbye.

*With that, Terrell appeared back on the rooftop where he could see the rest of his team below.*

Terrell: Yo I'm back!

Mike: Where the fuck were you?!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Milo: I'm inclined to agree, but maybe if we both use our full powers we can take whatever they realeased, the others can handle the Shi Ar we'll fight the big boys.

"Milo clenched his hands, and gathered cosmic energy in his hands, while he prepared to use Degeneration on whatever emerged from the torn frabric."

Milo: Let's do this Son.
"Darrius sent out radaition taking out some of the remnants of the wolves Cyber's braininc form hadn't wiped out, Riya generating a seperate atmosphere to protect people from radaition, then dissipate it, and she hugged Terel."

Riya: Terry dont leave us again!
"Cyber raises hsi hands forming a shield around himself, and Sandra to protect from the blas,t then the shield fades, and he forms psioninc blades, then sends out a massive psioninc blade/blast at the Vulcan Project, focusing on duplicating the powers of the Vulcan Projet, then emits a virus to disable Shi ARt echnology."

Cyber: come on my friends, we must win this battle! Phoenix let us go! Contact your friends, gather the rest of the AVengers with ARrow, and get Dr. Shinigami to heal them, so they can join the battle!
"Sirius Chulance, and TEsla meet up with Troy."

Sirius: Who was the tendril lady?
Chulance: Long story, but were saved.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:40 pm

"The Vulcan Project suddenly stops its attacks, and turns around flying away from Sandra and Cyber"

--

"Meanwhile, we find a slowly moving Gan, his tk speed not that strong, trying to make it to the hole"

Gan: Damn damn damn damn damn damn damn daaaaaaaamn

"His last damn matches the VP suddenly flying past him and helping him along"

Gan: About time you useless half wit of a clone!! Get me to that hole right now before her "majesty" realizes who altered the M'kraan bomb!

---

"Son gets ready as well, but the hole itself seems to be devoid of enemies. All the fleets around the hole seem to have stopped their fight, with the remaining Kree just making a run for it"

Son: Do you think...we should go in and investigate?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Sandra: What the...

*She warps any injured to William to get healed, and informs Avengers and Arrow telepathically.*

Sandra: Looks like he's heading towards the hole.

*Sandra teleports in VP way, blocking his path and stopping him telekintically.*

Sandra: I think you've already done enough. I'm not letting you in that hole.

Joe: A friend of the SXM. Hmm, not a long story to me?
Katy: Unless we went into greater detail.
Joe: Hell, then I'd have a long story, we all would.
Tesla: I see everyone made it alright.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:20 pm

"Cyber uses the Vulcan Project's own abilities against him."

Cyber: Enough foolishness!
Alex: Alright what hte hel ldid you do!

"Alex raises his big ass gamma cannon"

Alex: I I shoot this that little fabric hole will be the last thing you think about.
"Milo nods racing towards theportal."

Milo: Come on Son let's go!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:31 pm

Gan: Damn it! Get her out of the way!!

"Vulcan blasts Sandra with an energy beam, and then throws Gan with all the might he can muster into the hole, while Gan shields himself with a tk field. It works, as Gan crosses the portal"

"Meanwhile, Son nods, and the two heroes head for the portal as well"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:39 pm

*Sandra shielded herself from the blast, noticing Gan got past.*

Sandra: Damnit. Your getting to be a pain Vulcan.

*Remembering he absorbed the Phoenix attack before, Sandra opted to retry her planned telekinetic attack, that got cut short with the explosion and the portal opening. She launches another telekinetic blade to slice and finish Vulcan.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:54 pm

"Milo and Son enter the portal"

Milo: Oh boy

Cyber: END THIS NOW!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:33 pm

"Vulcan suddenly emits a bright flash of light accompanied by a huge energy explosion that consumes Sandra, Cyber, and a good portion of the already destroyed ships around him"

"In the middle of the blast, Sandra is seemingly transported into a familiar place. The White Hot Room. A strange white figure, glowing, without a face, appears before her"

Figure: Sandra...Phoenix...it needs to be guarded. It needs to be protected. The sum of existence is already threatened but their misuse...The M'Kraan Crystal...

"Before she can ask anything, the Room melts into the background and is replaced with the bright lights of the explosion once more."

----

"As Son and Milo pass through the portal, they are meet with an infernal sight"

"A planet, around the side of Jupiter, perhaps larger, is made into view. The planet is filled with smog and is obviously extremely polluted and desecrated, and appears to be almost mechanical in nature. Although, compared to for example the Hunter Planet, is is seemingly more organic than that"

Son: Milo...I have a bad feeling...

"Just then, the both of them notice Gan pass through the thick layer of smog that covers the planet's atmosphere"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:44 pm

*Sandra shields herself from the explosion, slashing VP with a telekinetic blade before said explosion even subsided.*

Sandra: M'Kraan Crystal. So that's what's behind all this, the Shi'ar's weapons, that explosion. I need to finish this before anything else happens.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:01 pm

*Terrell hugs Riya, but not like he usually does as he stares at Mike. He lets go of Riya before hopping down to ground level and staring Mike face to face*

Mike: What's your deal?

Terrell: My deal? *Terrell slams Mike into the wall of a building and holds him up.* What's your problem?! I watched you kill innocents! You didn't even give it a second thought!

Mike: What the fuck?! I can do whatever the hell I want. I beat the shit out of mad mutts. Now get off me.

*Mike uses both his legs to kick Terrell off him. They both stare each other down for a moment.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:36 pm

"Cyber is sent flying back, trying to form a shield, forming a Qunatum Shield, absorbing it, and powering himself, and puts hands together, usurping random magic."

Cyber: Alright!
"Milo grabs Son, and flies through the atmosphere as well."

Milo: Come on man this will be easy, hopefully.
"Riya rushes over to them, she'd worked with Darrius not to kill innocents, buts he didn't want the team to get torn apart, hugging Terrel."

Riya: Terry wait! He didn't mean to do it! Mikey don't you be going around killing good people!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:53 pm

"As they pass through the mist and smog, the planets surface comes into view. It can be defined as "a mechanical travesty of nature". An artificial jungle with oil rivers running through it. Rusting metal can be seen all around it, and furnaces are the source of all the smog and ash that covers the planet"

Son: Come on. Lets land. This place looks Phalanx in origin. it is possible we're in some alternate universe...

---

"Vulcan blast Cyber and matches the attack, before recoiling from the explosion, and then blasting both of them again"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:06 pm

*Sandra shield herself and Cyber from the explosion.*

Sandra: Looks like he's strong defense wise.

*Sandra tries to warp VP into the sun to kill him.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:10 pm

"Vulcan strangely lets himself get transported into the nearest star by Sandra's warping, seemingly being defeated"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next