Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Space Uprising - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Space Uprising - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Space Uprising - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Space Uprising - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Space Uprising - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Space Uprising - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Space Uprising - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Space Uprising - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Space Uprising - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Space Uprising - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Space Uprising - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Space Uprising - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Space Uprising - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Space Uprising - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Space Uprising - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Space Uprising - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Space Uprising - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Space Uprising - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Space Uprising - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Space Uprising - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Space Uprising

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Space Uprising - Page 2 Empty Re: Space Uprising

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:45 pm

*The battle continues with the strange alien who is now much more leveled to the rouge`s level. Eventually there is another short exchange of words, the rouge is on the losing end but the being had seen what he wanted from strength/combat. Although he claimed he wanted to "test" other aspects of the race, the rouge got a bad feeling from him. After the alien seemed to disappear, the rouge made his way directly to the Predator's portal generators, neglecting to warn any of his fellows of the impending danger, and stepped though arriving in Aeries.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Space Uprising - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Space Uprising - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:04 pm

"The Predator arrives just outside the bar Bart and Gan are in, in time to see a cloaked figure enter it. This cloaked figure approaches Gan and Bart, and puts a hand on Bart's shoulder"

Gan: AH! Here we g-

"However, Bart reacts instantly. Upon feeling the touch of this person, something in him snaps, promoting him to pull out his starsaber and fling her clear out of the bar, through the walls, to the outside. However, the figure discards the robe...and showers herself to be a female alien, humanoid, but with a strange pair of tentacles. Red with black tattoos, the girl was wearing little else in terms of clothing. As Bart and Gan step out of the bar, Gan looks enraged"

Gan: What the!?
Bart: She...I don't like her

"The strange girl has yet to say a word, and suddenly pulls out a starsaber of her own...this time red in color"

Bart: She has a...

"Gan gets between them before a fight can break out"

Gan: WHOA! CALM DOWN FELLAS! I brought ya with me because I knew SHE had one too! I figure she has some info fer ya, ya stupid lug! And who are you!

"Gan ask the Predator, who had been watching this scenery somewhat interestingly. A fight was always nice to watch"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Space Uprising - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Space Uprising - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:17 pm

*The Predator spoke up in a languish no one else around seems to understand, leaving Gan and Bart quite confused as to what was said. The rouge Predator need not care if they understood as he kept his group, watching the scene unfold.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Gan: I know that tongue...

"Gan turns to the Predator and pushes out the same language as him"

Gan: Are you a predator? What are you doing here?

"Meanwhile Bart and the girl have put away their starsabers and are looking at each other, still distrustful"

Bart: You speak english? Shi'ar? Kree...something?

"The girl looks at him and points to her throat, and then shaking her head"

Bart: Ha...ya don't speak. Good, at least I don't have to hear you
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Predator: Watching your fight of course. Yes, I am a Predator.

*Gan the only one to understand the words spoken.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:32 pm

Gan: What the hell is a predator doing all the way out here?

"Bart sighs before looking at Gan"

Bart: Look, we have stuff to do...can we please go?

"Gan however looked at the predator with interest...a good pawn like him would be useful[/u]

Gan: Want a quick job? I'll pay you well enough
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Predator: I am without transport, and probably without a planet to take over by now. I accept.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:20 pm

"Gan smiles"

Gan: Alright then! This guy here hmm...name!

"He asks the predators name"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Predator: We do not have such meaningless labels on my world. The strong command the weak and the sick or injured die. Since I'm the super predator of my kind, you can call me SP if you so desire a label.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:31 pm

Gan: SP...fuck that, I'm calling you Krayt!
Bart: So he's Krayt?
Gan: Yeah he's Krayt. Anyway, lets get going
Bart: You haven't even explained the job!!

"Gan suddenly starts to float while leading the strangest group ever along"

Gan: You my friends...are going to work as bodyguards as we work to overthrow Cereza and put the rightful ruler on the throne of the Empirum

"Gan keeps translating. Meanwhile Bart is looking at the strange female walking, somewhat distracted by her...hmm...accents. She suddenly turns to him"

Bart: Sorry...it's just...stop staring at me like I did somethin wrong damn it! What's your name anyway?

"Suddenly, Bart gets a flash of her name"

Bart: Kria...weird name? Where are you from

"To that, he gets no response. Bart doesn't even question why he suddenly knew her name, he just...took it as it was"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:39 pm

Krayt: Krayt.

*He said this name fluently the first time.*

Krayt: It works as a label. So what race is this Cereza.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:45 pm

Gan: You...don't know Cereza? She's...the Magistrix of the Shi'ar Empirum, which means she's the boss. The problem with just taking her out is that she's protected by the Imperial Guard. Of them, the Praetor, Kor, is probably ranked amongst the strongest warriors of the galaxy

"Gan goes on about the Shi'ar empirium. About the fact he had found the blood descendant of the former line of rulers and thus the ruler by birth right, etc, etc"

"Meanwhile, Bart and Kria continue their awkward and slow walk. Bart wants to ask something else, but honestly he doesn't know how to talk with her. And there's another thing...she comes off the wrong way. He doesn't like her, a really bad feeling from just looking at her. However, he communicates with her without her answering back, like telepathy."

Bart: So where did you get that Starsaber anyway...oh, a gift from your family. Where are they now...oh,...dead. Sorry. So are mine, guess that's life in the zone. Can you...use these weird ass powers too?

"At this question, Kria looks at him somewhat confused, and then uses a little tk to lift a nearby stone"

Bart: Oh so you can...you know what it is?

"The next question leaves her with a baffled look on her face, which etches into a grin"

Bart: Oh...right...I guess part of the deal for that info is me helping. Fair enough, whatever
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Shield: What's left of us, we have made enemies in our time, I am not justifying all my people's actions, but some of our opponents have not been what you have called good natured people either. Most of my people have been incapacitated by a powerful psioninc virus of sorts, I simply seek to restore my people. I do seek to join the Imperial Guard, if you would welcome me, and I will listen to any instructions and guidelines you have for me.
"As the battle continued it stops as Damus is clapping seeing the survivors, and the equipment confiscated from the prisoners is see being taken away, Damus smiles."

Damus: You people thought your equipment would be returned to you? Foolish mortals, your lucky I've left you with the clothes on your back. Whatever you've confiscated you may keep, the warriors who have survived return to your quarters you have done well, for the newest residents of our planet, you will go to the infantile quarters. It's where all people new tothis planet, and all women and children have already been sent to the Maw to find out if they have any place among us. Now then leave my arena! Except for your one, the man who can command nature itself come to me NOW! I would like to have a private meeting with you, just step on the platform and it will lift you up to my throne. Everyone else get out!

"With that the games were over, people leaving the arena, vendors stopping the selling of food. People were leaving the arena, and Praxis monitored them. A somewhat chubby but still strong man was seen leaning against a wall, and saw Hei, Huang, and Mao are confronted by the man who grins."

???: Nice work out there guy, an assassin, a gunman, and a cat. Yes I know your a gunman, I happen to be sort of one myself, at least my cousin was before he died. I can hook you up with some guns, around here I'm a guy who can get you want you need, I run my own little Market, and I like to help the new guys. Name's Ham, and I'll supply you with some fancy stuff if you help me out with a little problem of my own. Interested?
"Mikey and Kayla had gotten to a springs, where the electricity that surged through Mikey's body had removed the sedative liquids from his blood-stream. He went to sleep regardless, awakening to Kayla who'd caught some fish and set up a fire."

Mikey: Wha..
Kayla: calm down..the food's..almost ready.
Mikey: Food..dinner." Sniffs" Damn that smells good.
Kayla" Smiles" REALLY! OMG! I'm so glad someone appreciates my cooking around here!
Mikey: Around here.."Sighs"
Kayla: What's wrong..
Mikey: It's just around here..this isn't my home, I don't know where the fuck I am. I wasn't the top dog down there, and something else happened. THis weird energy came around me, and I started flying and shooting shit. I don't know what's going on, it's already bad enough turning into a rock man, I can't imagine turning into something where I can't touch nothing.

"Mikey sgihed, and Kayla was cutting up the fish with a blade she had, and serving it on some plates made of leaves, and looked at him as she tossed him a leaf with some food on it."

Kayla: That wasn't no energy, that was something our people have been waiting for a long time. It's the reason we got you, it also confirms our suspiscions Mikey your not a mutant, the power you manifested was Old Power, and you Mikey are one of the natives of the planet, you are part of the Shadow People.
"Another warrior had been in the bar, after his little training session with Galdef, and had saw the short little confrontation in the bar. Ignoring Galdef, he grabbed him and rushed after Gan and them at super speed running over to Gan hearing his little speech."

Muzonion: Scuse my manners, but I bet I could whoop the Kor's guy's ass, and my friend here Gadelf, is probably smarter then the whole god damn Shi Ar army, so we get brains and brawns as a double package. Anyway I was back in the bar, I heard you were offering pay, and I'm a little short on cash. You interested in having the strongest man in the universe helping you out?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Krayt: We don't often bother others. But when it effects us directly, like Phoenix on Earth. We have our means to trace the trail back and gather information.

*Jack steps on the platform and is lifted up to Damus.*

Jack: So admiring my handy work. What is it you want to speak to me with.

*Meanwhile Jadon was investigating villagers trying to get info on Mikey.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:20 pm

"Gan stops"

Gan: Wait what? Who the hell are you? Waat

Bart: Seems they want pay "Boss"

"Bart contains a laugh as Gan looks at them. They heard him"

Gan: Strongest man in the universe? Sure...why not. Just don't screw with me. Come on...we got places to be and kids to crown

"Gan leads the growing group along the slums"

Bart: Pardon the clown. What can you do anyway?

"Bart was glad he had someone else to talk to other than Kria. For her own part, she was relieved she didn't have to talk to Bart as well"

----

"Kor pats Shield on the back"

Kor: Welcome to the Imperial Guard then. We'll have to run a few tests on you, figure out your limits and such. Tell the truth, we have just recently began turning the Guard back into a gathering of powerful heroes from the Empirium. For some time now it had remained just a group of regular soldiers I had handpicked from my old squad that fought in the Hunter Invasion years ago.

---

"Hei is seen looking at the swords he had gotten of the guards in the arena"

Hei: You're saying you can get us weapons?
Huang: What do we have to do? Actually, before that, the big guy said we were on Sakaar...solar system? Galaxy, he said nothin. Where the fuck are we, and how far are we from the Milky Way, and more importantly, the Sol System

Mao: Bad idea to trust this portly fellow Hei
Hei: Huang needs weapons. And we need information
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:06 pm

"Mikey was still reeling in shock with Kayla as they ate, apparently he was part of the Shadow People. That made as much sense as anything else, he knew he was an orphan like Milo but there was no way he was going to believe he was the earth manipulating version of Superman. Taking a bite out of fish, Kayla was having the opposite reaction. She was giggling and happy as if the whole planet had just been saved by this revelation."

Mikey: This dosen't change anything, I need to get home, regardless of where I was born, I have the X Gene, I have mutant powers, I've been on the planet, DNA scanned, affected by the same stuff as mutants damn it!
Kayla: Hmm..then maybe your not completely mutant, there could be any number of reasons you have mutant genes. And I hardly know them all, I deal with tech, not biology. I know someone who can help us, a former Shadow Priest. Miom. He was exiled for his teachings which many believed clashed with the "original" teachings.
Mikey: So he's some kind of alien pastor, whatever if he can prove to you I'm not no damn shadow person or whatever, then let's head out.
Kayla: "Yawns" Not now in the morning I'm tiiiiired Sad Sad Sad Sad: PLease let me sleep.
Mikey: Ugh fine take your ass to bed, tommorow were heading out
KAyla: YEAH YOU R NICE JUST LIKE GIAN!

"She rushed over to him embracing him, and the two went to finish their food, Gian had apologized to Fetro about the otuburst and was speaking to Dion on the deck."

Gian: So I snapped I apolgoized but we're not even close to harnessing the powers of the Great Portal. We're stuck on this planet, and the Red King is getting closer and closer to fucking the whole Resistance over? What do you suppose we do if he does?
Damus: Your power is so vast, so raw so pure. The power to command nature itself, truly you must be one of the greatest warriors on your own planet. They must be at a loss to loose such a superpower. I want to offer you a role among the Imperials, as a General. I see you not only have amazing power, but experience and exceptional combat skills to back it up. You are the very definition of what we seek on this planet, I see much potential in you.

"Down with all the other people leaving the Arena, Ham was glad he had them eating out of his hands. He knew gunmen without their equipment were pigs waiting to be slaughtered, especially on this planet."

Ham: I have a pet problem. The Tayo Solar System, trust me you're nowhere near that blue orb you call home. We get people from that Solar System all the time, kiss going back goodbye. So me, this Arena, Damus where your future. The best way to get accustomed is to get what you need to survive trust me. My Cousin and my mum learned that the hard way. I got a job, and I'm offering you a way out of doing things the hard way. I have an issue, I use Lipers to transport me weapons, there fast little critters. They can carry alot, there strong fast, perfect. Except there a delicay, and the Trebids enjoy them. There some nasty creatures, anyway I want you to go out into the desert of Crown City, and kill the Trebids on the path my Lipers use for travel. Kill em all, and bring their skulls to me, and I'll hook you up with a mother load of some business. Fine deal don't ya say?
Muzonion: I'm Muzonion or Muzo for short. This here is my friend Gadelf, contrary to his name he's quite the player.
Gadelf: Fuck you Muzo fuck you!
Muzo: Anyway yeah were looking for cash, he's a genius and he knows a little something something when it comes to fighting. Me I'm your regular strong ass fucktard roaming space looking for something to do. I'm strong, fast, I fly, shoot heat from my eyes, can freeze people with my breath, shrug off plasma rays yatta yatta nothing special. What about you? I saw you do some fancy work with that energy blade. Anything else you packing?
"Shield smiles, feeling welcomed into the Imperial Guard he'd always wanted to be helpful."

Shield: I thank you so much, whatever is needed. As I said my strengths lie in my durability, not my physical strength. I consider myself a strong warrior, but nothing compared to your level of strength for example. The Hunters invasion such a hard time, I like to not reminiscence on such hard times. But if your looking for people, I know some-one would could be of use. He's a Con Man, but a powerful Physic his powers are dangerous indeed. His name is Veker, I can help you fight him, and engage him but his powers are deadly.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Kor: Hmm...that could be a nice addition if we could get to the Guard. And the more the merrier. Alright, come with me then. Guess we'll test you out on the field

"Kor puts a hand on Shield's shoulder and leads him along"

---

"Hei starts to consider the offer"

Hei: Can you get me weapons to fight with. And something for my friend. No point sending us out there if we can't defend ourselves...

-----

Bart: Me...just a human with some weird ass telekinesis...and some other stuff. I'm not much. But I do know my way around the star systems...

"Gan leads the group along, until they come upon a small house. Inside, they find a girl...the same girl that Bart had helped back on the throneworld"

Bart: I know you...
Gan: This...my friends...is Aurelia Neramani...the true ruler of the Shi'ar Empirium, direct descendant of the former Magistrix Lilandra
Bart: Well...I'll be
Gan: And our job...is to get her to the throne world, again yes...fight the Imperial Guard itself...depose Cereza...and get her on the throne

"Bart now notices that the girl can't be more than 13-14 years old"

Bart: Hey...where's the baby you were carrying?
Aurelia: Hm...she's...my sister...hmm...she's...around a year old

"Aurelia looks around without staring with Bart's eyes. Bart sighs"

Bart: This is insane. We can't fight that Kor guy...let alone the entire guard!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Jack: A general? Now that is quite the offer. However, there are people on Earth even I wouldn't mess with. They would destroy you and this whole world without effort. So when you pop Earthlings out of your little portal transportor, you best beware. I warn you of this simply for you and your world well being. However, it might be impossible for your portal to get these people in the first place, but you never know, you could get unlucky.

*Jack sits on a cousin of air he created under him.*

Jack: With that out of the way. I will accept your offer.

*Krayt noticed the fear in Bart's tone, and knew what he was saying when mentioning the guard. He simply commented with.*

Krayt: Coward.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:51 pm

"Bart looks at Krayt. He may not understand the tongue...but he gets the tone"

Bart: Look, you didn't see this guy. He was able to keep up with my ship at top speed, and he punched me out with a single blow...and that was barely a fraction of what he could pull out. I can tell these things.
Gan: Who cares! Who. Cares! Don't worry about Kor, I have something especially made for him! YOU just need to worry about protecting this little kid from Cereza and her other goons. Got it!? Get!? Good!

"Kria is seen leaning on a wall and waiting on the others"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Krayt: Warriors fight or die, not run.

*Krayt may not of known the words, but by Bart's frantic tone he assumed a cowardly speech.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Bart: Fine then, lets do it. I was up for this regardless. Come on kid. Bring your sis and lets go.

"She nods going into the other room to get her"

Gan: Now for the important part of the plan. They will know we are coming. Because we are going to take control of the command center and announce it to the Aeries empire.
Bart: Greaaaaaaat. Sure, why not

"Bart sighs"

Gan: Alright then. Tale Kria and tall dark and warrior over there and get to it. Kria knows the way. You two "points to Muzo and Gadelf", you're going to guard the kid
Bart: What about you?
Gan: Other stuff to handle

"Gan floats off, leaving the 5 of us confused as the girl comes out"

Bart: Alright, my ship is at dock 3. It's a big white one with side wings.

"Bart gives them to access code to get inside while Kria and Krayt have already left, prompting him to run after them"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:46 pm

*Krayt and Kria seem uninterested in waiting for Bart to catch up. Bart runs till he catches up and the 3 make their way to the command center. Upon reaching the command center a mysterious knight as it appeared arrived before the 3, blocking their path.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Bart: Oh great, interruptions. This is the place right? How are we going to broadcast anything though?

"Kria holds up a small disc, which probably contains Gan's message for the planet"

Bart: Alright then

"Kria and Bart both light up their sabers. Without so much as asking the Knight passage, they both perform a tk push, before quickly rushing towards him intent on cutting past him instantly"

---

"Meanwhile, the Gandelf and Muzo are leading Aurelia to the spaceship. As they arrive, they enter without much problem. As they sit to rest, Veel suddenly appears"

Veel: Where is Bartholomew?
Gandelf: What the...
Muzo: Sweeeeet! AI. He's taking care of some stuff, he'll be back soon. We'll head out when everyone's here again
---

"Meanwhile, in the Andromeda Galaxy, in the planet Xandar. The old Xandarian city has been rebuilt as the Nova Corps HQ and Academy. We see a huge mecha training a bunch of recruits. The startship hangar, and finally, in the largest complex, starring through a window, is Micheal, the Nova Prime. A small hologram of a floating head, with the Centurian helmet, is also seen. Across from Micheal is a girl with bright pink and white hair, wearing a very skin tight outfight with none of the usual resemblance to the Nova dress code. There is also a young man, blond, with the usual Centurian outfit, although he also has bright orange goggles instead along with the helmet. Both of them look like they're...quite simply in deep shit. The hologram, the Xandarian Worldmind, speaks"

Worldmind: You...destroyed an entire Kree hangar, countless civilian injuries...all too capture ONE criminal
Woman: An extremely dangerous criminal that had to be sent to the Kyln Moons.
Worlmind: STILL! And most of it was NOT caused by our young Centurian Kratho, but by the senior Centurian. YOU! Ixia Chiffon!
Ixia: I'm sorry, I'm sorry...or something

"The Worldmind starts sighing as Micheal turns around"

Micheal: Just be more careful next time Ixia!
Ixia: Hai hai! Dismissed!

"Ixia turns and leaves. Micheal facepalms and turns to Kratho"

Micheal: You did good rookie, for your first mission as a Centurian. Now since SHE left before I could tell you your new assignment, tell her as well

"The Worldmind's eyes glow"

Worldmind: It seems that Ganiorgi Pallza, the former counselor of the Shi'ar Empirium has escaped confinement. The Imperial Guard has already began a galaxy wide search, but they have requested assistance of the Corps. However much of our lower members are still working with Son-Aris to rebuild the Kree empire, as well as the Skrull. So, I'm sending you and Ixia. TRY not to sour anything with the Shia'r. The Magistrix is very VERY quick to anger
Kratho: I'll try my best boss

"He gives a thumbs up, before saluting"

Micheal: Be careful out there rookie

"Kratho nods and heads out, catching up to Ixia and telling her of the assignment."

Kratho: We leave tomorrow at 0600 hours.
Ixia: FUUUU! Fine then. But at least I have time for a hot bath. That fucking bastard was hard to catch

"She massages her neck as she walks off, leaving Kratho sighing"

Kratho: Well...might as well go grab a drink before getting some rest
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:06 pm

*The knight quickly propels himself forward after quickly recovering from the push. His armor seeming resistant at least to the sabers damage, he holds out his arms as he passes between Bart and Kria, preforming a double clothesline to knock the two down. He lands, without a word, looks over to Krayt who returns the gesture.*

Krayt: Perhaps a real test of my current abilities.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:15 pm

"Bart gets hit full front and drops his saber, which deactivates. He lands with a thud on the floor, his mouth bleeding."

Bart: Fuckin asshole...

"Meanwhile Kria performs a perfect matrix dodge, before, jumping and slashing the Knight's arm, causing a deep gash in the armor. It seems that the starsabers can puncture it"

Bart: That's it!

"Using one hand to regain his saber, he uses the other to perform another powerful push on the knight"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next