Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Guys, brace yourself for the following comments...

5 posters

Go down

Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... Empty Guys, brace yourself for the following comments...

Post by Nikku Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:05 am

I came across these particular comments about this turd of a film:

The movie looks good.

I think the Dragon Ball Movie looks cool, and I'm definetly seeing it. Bulma fights too, it's going to be awesome in my opinion. I'm going on vacation after college, and me and my girlfriend are going to see it together.

I am sick of people bashing and hating on the upcoming live action DragonBall movie, being released by Fox. I've been following the development for months and... I AM EXCITED!!! As a fan of Dragonball for over 10 years, I believe this is fabulous. I couldn't stand the stupidity of people's rants anymore.

But it's not all bad, you see, the second comment just gave you the perfect way to get your girlfriend to break up with you, if you don't like her!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... Left_bar_bleue100/100Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... Empty Re: Guys, brace yourself for the following comments...

Post by Tlaloc Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:57 am

Yeah, lol what a douche is that guy. Where is this from?

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... Left_bar_bleue100/100Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Guys, brace yourself for the following comments... Empty Re: Guys, brace yourself for the following comments...

Post by Nikku Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:11 pm

Tlaloc wrote:Yeah, lol what a douche is that guy. Where is this from?

Lol, very true!

The first two comments are from GameFAQs and the second is from DeviantART. The person did a picture of all the main DBZ characters in high school for ****'s sake... Evil or Very Mad
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:36 pm

Nikku wrote:

Lol, very true!

The first two comments are from GameFAQs and the second is from DeviantART. The person did a picture of all the main DBZ characters in high school for ****'s sake... Evil or Very Mad

Figures

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Presvi Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:04 am

The movie looks good.
Good example of Epic FAILURE

I am sick of people bashing and hating on the upcoming live action DragonBall movie, being released by Fox.
We dont hate the movie because it's being released by Fox. We hate the movie for what it is.

I've been following the development for months and... I AM EXCITED!!! As a fan of Dragonball for over 10 years, I believe this is fabulous. I couldn't stand the stupidity of people's rants anymore.
Dont worry, we cant stand your stupidity either, watching for 10 years and not understanding. Tsk tsk!
Presvi
Presvi
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:10 pm

Nikku wrote:

Lol, very true!

Was it the anime characters, or the lame actors in the movie?
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:13 pm

Son Goku wrote:
Nikku wrote:

Lol, very true!

Was it the anime characters, or the lame actors in the movie?

It was the anime characters.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:14 am

Presvi wrote:

I've been following the development for months and... I AM EXCITED!!! As a fan of Dragonball for over 10 years, I believe this is fabulous. I couldn't stand the stupidity of people's rants anymore.
Dont worry, we cant stand your stupidity either, watching for 10 years and not understanding. Tsk tsk!

PERFECTLY SAID! Wink

Someone who watched DB for "10 years"(though I'm pretty sure he lies, and that he is some newcomer DB kid "fan") still did not get what DB is about and that the whole idea of exploiting the DB is sooooo absurd, cause DB always criticized such acts...
He should definitely see this - ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRTo_B3VTYc&feature=channel_page
as well as he should watch the DB and then realize what he was "fan" of whole the time...definitely not a thing that suits to his thoughts and acts...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down