Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Blunty3000 and Dragonball EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Blunty3000 and Dragonball EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Blunty3000 and Dragonball EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Blunty3000 and Dragonball EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Blunty3000 and Dragonball EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Blunty3000 and Dragonball EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Blunty3000 and Dragonball EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Blunty3000 and Dragonball EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Blunty3000 and Dragonball EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Blunty3000 and Dragonball EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Blunty3000 and Dragonball EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Blunty3000 and Dragonball EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Blunty3000 and Dragonball EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Blunty3000 and Dragonball EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Blunty3000 and Dragonball EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Blunty3000 and Dragonball EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Blunty3000 and Dragonball EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Blunty3000 and Dragonball EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Blunty3000 and Dragonball EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Blunty3000 and Dragonball EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Blunty3000 and Dragonball

5 posters

Go down

Blunty3000 and Dragonball Empty Blunty3000 and Dragonball

Post by Superman Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:35 pm

Time that i post something DBLAM related.
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=6nx0laRWdZI - Dragonball Evolution Movie LEAKED SCENE!
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=4kHW8EYGH8Y - GOKU Interview! about the new Movie "DragonBall Evolution"

KAMEKAMECAAAAAAAAASH! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman

http://crtam4fun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Blunty3000 and Dragonball Empty Re: Blunty3000 and Dragonball

Post by masterdx Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:17 pm

I already saw the first one but Oh god do I love the interview XD

Blunty3000 is great.
masterdx
masterdx
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:12 pm

When I saw that video I instantly contacted him nicely and with apology about contacting him cause I know he might not have time to read all the mails(as I usually do when somebody is having over average subscriptions and friends) and he pretty much disappointed me by saying that I should calm down and just don't watch it...and something in that context...I said that I was disappointed and explained him why we are doing this all and thanked him for the reply and ended our conversation.

So don't believe people are great before you actually see their real face...
I mean I don't say now that he is that bad, but at least he should not make some vids JUST in order to get more subscriptions(cause DB LAM is really one of the most hot topics lately) - and how I know that? - I know that simply cause, at the time when he should stand behind what he made(when I contacted him and talked to him quite politely) he did not stood behing it!!! It almost seemed to me like he is regretting the fact that he made it.
Sorry but thats to me the two-faces-personality...

People are just not what they used to be long ago, now people only watch RESOURCES such fame(subscriptions in this case) and money...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Blunty3000 and Dragonball Left_bar_bleue100/100Blunty3000 and Dragonball Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:55 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:When I saw that video I instantly contacted him nicely and with apology about contacting him cause I know he might not have time to read all the mails(as I usually do when somebody is having over average subscriptions and friends) and he pretty much disappointed me by saying that I should calm down and just don't watch it...and something in that context...I said that I was disappointed and explained him why we are doing this all and thanked him for the reply and ended our conversation.

I mean I don't say now that he is that bad, but at least he should not make some vids JUST in order to get more subscriptions(cause DB LAM is really one of the most hot topics lately) - and how I know that? - I know that simply cause, at the time when he should stand behind what he made(when I contacted him and talked to him quite politely) he did not stood behing it!!! It almost seemed to me like he is regretting the fact that he made it.

People are just not what they used to be long ago, now people only watch RESOURCES such fame(subscriptions in this case) and money...

Really? That is sad because I was the one who told you about this guy; but it seems he really doesn't care.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Blunty3000 and Dragonball Left_bar_bleue100/100Blunty3000 and Dragonball Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by masterdx Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:19 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:When I saw that video I instantly contacted him nicely and with apology about contacting him cause I know he might not have time to read all the mails(as I usually do when somebody is having over average subscriptions and friends) and he pretty much disappointed me by saying that I should calm down and just don't watch it...and something in that context...I said that I was disappointed and explained him why we are doing this all and thanked him for the reply and ended our conversation.

Woah don,t go on a crusade there buddy. I just said this like that ... I just meant I liked his video ... I know that this movie is making me go berserk but you doN,t have to go paranoid on my ass. I don't tell this like an insult, I just mean.... relax ... yeah that's it. just do something else and set your mind on something completely unrelated to this crapload and I am sure all will be well.

still friends? ^^
masterdx
masterdx
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:37 am

masterdx wrote:

Woah don,t go on a crusade there buddy. I just said this like that ... I just meant I liked his video ... I know that this movie is making me go berserk but you doN,t have to go paranoid on my ass. I don't tell this like an insult, I just mean.... relax ... yeah that's it. just do something else and set your mind on something completely unrelated to this crapload and I am sure all will be well.

still friends? ^^

I didn't understand you completely but it seems you got me wrong, I never said anything about your opinion(did you meant that?) Cause I was also thinking he is great! but right because of that I wanted to let you know that things may seem much better then what they really are :/
I was just saying that guy pretty much disappointed me with his attitude...like he didn't make that video at all...I don't say he is now the sin of the world, but also I can't call him one of us obviously, he PROVED it to me via his reply.

Look I am not someone who easily blame PEOPLE themselves(I always first try to find compromise and find the best in people), BUT MAN!...when somebody reacts like he barely ever supported what HE made and reacted harsh to all my politeness and understanding that he is probably a busy person(not to mention the approvals), it really insults you...right?

And I can't really set my mind on anything else when this thing simply kills me, whatever I do it just CRASHES DOWN when I remember this utter nightmare of a movie...
I lose inspiration and will for anything the same second I see Chatwin's face in my mind...
And I know I am being too much paranoid about this all but that does not have anything to do with the fact that he was kinda really harsh. But hey, like I said, even though I said that I am pretty disappointed, I explained him, thanked him for his reply and ended my message with that.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:50 am

haha nice
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down