Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie.

+5
ningen
lol1991
Tlaloc
secor
DBLAGURU
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. Empty So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie.

Post by DBLAGURU Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:40 am

The film looks great so far, well besides a few stuff that seem changed although I'm willing to accept those since it's like always happening in every adaption and crap.

Wish the capsule stuff wasn't like what was shown in the trailer though. >_____<

DBLAGURU
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. Empty Re: So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie.

Post by secor Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:48 am

sorry, too much has been changed. im tired of comparing it to other movies that are based on comics and cartoons or w/e but really, no1 has ever changed this much for a live action adaptation
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. Left_bar_bleue100/100So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. Empty Re: So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie.

Post by Tlaloc Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:49 am

We are not a fansite, we are against the film.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. Left_bar_bleue100/100So I heard this was a popular fansite of the movie. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:51 am

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
First Raditz, then Emmy, now this.
Can you not tell this is a forum AGAINST the movie
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by DBLAGURU Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:51 am

secor wrote:sorry, too much has been changed. im tired of comparing it to other movies that are based on comics and cartoons or w/e but really, no1 has ever changed this much for a live action adaptation

Trust me, there were shitloads of changes to many things. Although sure a lot of changes can be considered problems, I'm too tired to care anymore about what got screwed into what.

I just hope they make a good film for the sake of being a good film while labeling everyone as DB characters. XD The funny thing is no doubt this film will be a success despite fan criticism, considering the majority of haters will see it to spite it or just out of curiousity and the fans will want to see it for fun.

That leads to an inevitable sequel and I REALLY HOPE THEY DO IT PERFECTLY. They'll have a major chance at checking out their screw ups and fix them. THEY BETTER DO IT. >: D

DBLAGURU
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:52 am

Damn trolls, where is my banhammer?
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:54 am

Oh look there's another one.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by DBLAGURU Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:55 am

Troll? For what, I was told this was a fansite, joined and so forth. All I wanted was to discuss both faults and positives of the film. That's not trolling.

DBLAGURU
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:59 am

Let the man speak XD

He ain't Fox...
Iceman
Iceman
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:01 am

I suggest you to stop posting here. Your posts will probably be deleted.
Judging from your conclusions it is clear that you're not a bright one.
You are for this movie so go somewhere else.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by DBLAGURU Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:03 am

Excuse me, but how am I not bright simply by having an opposing opinion to yours?
This is a place for those who are against this abomination, AGAINST, but, obviously you haven't noticed that. It stands at the top, so please read it, if something is still not clear to you.
Different tastes =/= intelligence. It's not like I'm here to be an obnoxious fool, parading around stating this film will rock or anything. I'm just leaving off a fairer tone for a discussion on what you'd think could've been better besides simple "faithfulness".
Tastes shouldn't be discussed, yes, but if you can settle for this than I will allow myself to speak about your intelligence. Actually you are being obnoxious, with such "arguments". Nobody here want's to read that, we read the same sh...stuff a hundred times before. So please leave, I don't like the idea of banning people.

DBLAGURU
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:05 am

You should have the smarts to leave.
You are expressing views that oppose the views this forum is meant to show. It's just commom sence
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:07 am

Did you look around the site even a little before joining? Even a glance a the forum title should be enough. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by DBLAGURU Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:08 am

lol1991 wrote:You should have the smarts to leave.
You are expressing views that oppose the views this forum is meant to show. It's just commom sence

No, I'm doing both. I have many negative views to the film as well. But you jumped down my throats before I stated them. >_>

DBLAGURU
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:10 am

You see, we are getting trolls from some other place lately... and we believe they are related to you as you display a similar behavior.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by DBLAGURU Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:14 am

I didn't display nothing of the sort. I'm just not a complete hater, but I do have some issues with the film such as the school idea, Goku being out of character(although I wasn't surprised on what would happen, I'd have to be an idiot to think they would follow his usual self and not follow the cliche teenage story that even Transformers received).

DBLAGURU
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:16 am

Well glad to know you also dislike the idea of Goku as a high school student.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by DBLAGURU Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:20 am

Dude, I dislike the whole of high school even being in ANY movie right now.

HELL EVEN IN MANGA AND OUR OWN CARTOONS FOR OUR COUNTRIES. What is with the generic teenage+romance+school shit in everything this decade? GOD PEOPLE GET OVER IT ALREADY. >_______<

DBLAGURU
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:46 am

Emmy wrote:
Did you look around the site even a little before joining? Even a glance a the forum title should be enough. Laughing

*Looks at your username and avatar*

Yeah, okay...
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:52 am

The whole movie should be like my avatar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:54 am

Blue haired??
Iceman
Iceman
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:46 pm

no just 1 hr and 30 mins of one screen of emmys avatar
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:04 pm

DBLAGURU wrote:
secor wrote:sorry, too much has been changed. im tired of comparing it to other movies that are based on comics and cartoons or w/e but really, no1 has ever changed this much for a live action adaptation

Trust me, there were shitloads of changes to many things. Although sure a lot of changes can be considered problems, I'm too tired to care anymore about what got screwed into what.

That leads to an inevitable sequel and I REALLY HOPE THEY DO IT PERFECTLY. They'll have a major chance at checking out their screw ups and fix them. THEY BETTER DO IT. >: D
no buddy, no movie in creation has made as many changes to the story and world (or whatever, u kno what i mean) as this one, unless it was some shitty live action anime movie that no1s ever heard about or wanted to see. and from how much they've changed, i dont see how nething can be perfect. ur for the movie, admit it db lam GURU

even ur names annoying, reminds me of that stupid 5 hour energy commercial
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Wait why aren't you banning people?
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:22 pm

right now to be honest i think these comments arent grounds for banning someone yet...they arent going around praising the movie and they have the same opinion about the movie that most of us do, its just their names that bother ppl a bit i guess....please read the site rules and regulations new people before making any assumptions on our site please
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next