Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor!

+4
Hawttdawgg
Tlaloc
Son Goku
Nikku
8 posters

Go down

LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! Empty LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor!

Post by Nikku Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:17 pm

From that new clip. He does it like he's a right hard bugger. Then of course comes the Matrix scene. It looks nothing like DB/Z, but actually uses the exact same look and effects as the Matrix! The EXACT SAME effects I tells ya!!

*Throws jacket onto the floor angrilly*

GRRR!!! I threw MY JACKET ONTO THE FLOOR!!! Tremble before me!!!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! Left_bar_bleue100/100LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! Empty Re: LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor!

Post by Son Goku Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:00 pm

Yeah, I was laughing at that too. Is he turning into the Incredible Hulk? Is that how they power up in DBE?
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! Left_bar_bleue100/100LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor! Empty Re: LMFAO @ the way Chow Yun Fat throws his jacket on the floor!

Post by Tlaloc Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:41 pm

Maybe he is trying to expell a huge thurd lol Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:14 pm

Fat - GAWKU!! HUUUURGH!! THIS IS HOW YOU.....

a) ...Turn into the Incredible Hulk!

or

b) ...Expell a huge turd!

Razz Razz Razz Razz
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:25 pm

B Very Happy
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:47 am

Razz
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:29 am

Fat: Wife needs new purse!

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:20 pm

Fat wife needs new purse!

*punctuations are powerful*
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:12 pm

cant see the vid......... sadface =(
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:24 pm

Don't tell me you falled for Hawttdawgg's video too Luffy...it's a trick
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:30 pm

eh?.......

o wow.... hahahaha! i phail..... """""oTL <<thats a dude on his knees btw if you cant see it lols
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:13 am

Anyone has the link to that clip? :/
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoon Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:05 pm

Its funny to me, and yet all this anger and dissing at it is just weird to me (again), wouldnt that happen in any other movie to add some comic relief?

To be honest I have no idea what side I am on. There's a part that knows that fox screwed up but there's a side that jim wong did quite a good job. It's like how Al kahn of 4kids sucks but the VA's are great if people understand my flow. I am critising parts of the movie but not completely against the whole thing. I dont think I've ever dissed something ever, I've protected 4Kids VAs and jason griffith in the "sonic VA war", and ocean dub of dbz. I always balance things out .Sorry a little of topic so please dont flame me it was more of an introduction to this board

lagoon
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:07 pm

I really can't think of a single detail, a single scene, a single THING they did right, though...
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:10 pm

Well...they did a pretty good Oonzaru, small though with no tail. but still with a nice look. And i liked what they did with Shenron...oh yeah and the Dragon Balls looked nice and crystaly...but i really can't think of anything else...sorry.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:30 pm

There is nothing good in this film.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:30 pm

I think the dragon balls seemed smaller than I'd imagine them to be...

Oozaru was way too small...

hmm, they downsized X D
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:29 pm

Chow Yun Fatso is ROOSHI?? WTF
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:50 pm

you...didn't know that?
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:06 am

no.. i thought he was the writer of the movie
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:23 am

He is going to make sure you get your clocks cleaned!!

*Throws jacket onto the floor*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down