Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Finished watching it EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Finished watching it EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Finished watching it EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Finished watching it EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Finished watching it EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Finished watching it EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Finished watching it EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Finished watching it EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Finished watching it EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Finished watching it EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Finished watching it EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Finished watching it EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Finished watching it EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Finished watching it EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Finished watching it EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Finished watching it EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Finished watching it EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Finished watching it EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Finished watching it EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Finished watching it EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Finished watching it

+8
ningen
RedRuleOneAgain
Hawttdawgg
Jessica Raine
justinlynch3
Nikku
Skritz
lol1991
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Finished watching it Empty Finished watching it

Post by lol1991 Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Time to rate the movie.

From a non fan perspective, I found it A 2/5. Why?

Well, the characters were god awfull, and the only thing that was worth it was Goku and Piccolo. To a non fan, I would think Goku came off very nice, even if the oozaru conterpart was very badly explained. How was it that he was alive 2000 years ago, and was a baby when he came to earth? Piccolo was given so little screen time, yet managed to be the second best, although his motives are never specified. You are left wondering why he wanted to destroy earth so bad. The others sucked.
The plot was mindfucking confusing at best. A non fan will not get anything from that movie, and will think:
"they probably targeted it for the fans"
The CGI was dam near tear like. They had so much money and it SUCKED.
We now reach the part that earned it one of its points. The whole mythology behind it was nice though They missed an element, but oh well. The dragon looked much to western. They should have made it more oriental. The music gets it its final point. I agree with Son Goku on that.

From a fan perpective...lets just say from now on I will keep the caps on all the time

WTF! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
DEAR GOOD WHERE TO BEGIN! THE CHARACTERS SUCKED! No matter how good Chatwin did, the fucking character was bull. The same for Piccolo, and he hardly got screen time! Poor fellow suffered worse than Bakura from Yugioh TAS!
WORSE THAN THAT! THE NAMEKS BEING EVIL! THEY ARE SOO FUCKING NICE IT JUST PAINS TO HEAR IT COMMING FROM THOSE FUCKERS MOUTHS!!! AND THE OOZARU! DEAR HEAVENS WHAT DIIIIIIIIIICKS!!!!!! I mean, why is it that he only turns during an eclipse, and why is it that he just can turn back to normal. I thought that if they made a sequel, they would just explain the whole "2000 years and still 18" bit by saying it wa a diferen Saiyan, and that the saiyan served the nameks or something (that would be like saying that Hinata doesn't like Naruto. Horse shit and nothing else).
And Yamcha/Bulma! ANOTHER WTF THIS TIME EVEN LOWDER!! What happened to wolf fang fist damn it?!? And they just, for no reason at all hit it off and tried to make out in the middle of the fucking movie, just a few hours after Bulma meet Yamcha. Bullshit!!
Roshi! OMG ROSHI!! There was a part, when they fall into Yamchs trap thing...and he grabs Bulma as she falls. The minute he realizes he his grabing her ass, he lets go...WTF!! ROSHI WOULD NEVER LET GO!! HE WOULD, NOT ONLY SQUEEZE HARDER, BUT TRY AND BURY HIS FACE IN BULMAS BOOBS!! I mean I get you can't do THAT, but at least make him get slaped and then let go!!
And the CGI...IT WAS COMPLET SHIT FROM START TO FINISH!!
They had...how much...100 million or something right? They could have hired guys that did this:

Finished watching it Final-fantasy-vii-advent-children-20050516013444831_640w

or this:

Finished watching it 300_276525

Awesome CGI in the Fucking world, and they give us the shit I saw. THEY CUT CORNERS EVERYWHERE.THEY.COULD!!!

The whole mythology thing...I said good for non fans right...for fans...OMG!! WHAT IZ THIZ SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHIG LIKE DRAGON BALL!! WORSE THEY DIDN'T GET THEIR OWN BACKGROUND RIGHT!! They forgot earth in the elements!! WTF!! And TURTLE destruction wave is an the best ot the air tecniques...one question: DO TURTLES FLY YOU MORONS?!?! NO THEY SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM! And I know why they made things this way. Since the spirit bomb is made of ENERGY gathered from all the elemenst, in the movie it would be using your ki to bend all elements. Yes because "ki" is still there. Its what is used to bend the elements and do the attacks! WTF AGAIN!

AND THE DRAGON!! WHAT WAS THAT SHIT!! WESTERN DOWN TO THE TIP IF THE FUCKING NOSE! I mean, its from Japan...even non fans will say "Isn't the whole thing from Japan? And the setting is kind of Japanese, so why is the dragon western?"

Overall, I give it a 0/5...The music was nice, but even that doesn't save this awfull movie...first time in my life I wrote that about anything...0/5...and about a movie no less...about Dragon Ball Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I'm going to kill myself now, see you guys...also, don't say anything about grammar mistakes, I am to pissed to care.

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Finished watching it Left_bar_bleue100/100Finished watching it Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Finished watching it Empty Re: Finished watching it

Post by Skritz Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:09 pm

...it was hopeless. Anime are too weird to adapt for western filmakers.
Skritz
Skritz
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:16 pm

Lol-San, when you die can I have your stuff?

Seriously, it is a f***ed up film, good god it's terrible...!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Finished watching it Left_bar_bleue100/100Finished watching it Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:32 pm

Nikku wrote:Lol-San, when you die can I have your stuff?

Seriously, it is a f***ed up film, good god it's terrible...!

I didn't even bother watching all of it.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:37 pm

OMG as soon as I got to homeroom today, this annoying kid frank (he lacks the awesomeness of our frank) said "hey did you see the new dragon ball movie? I saw it on the internet last night IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!". I...I've never wanted to punch someone so hard in my life! I freaked and yelled at him briefly. "FRANK YOU RETARD that movie sucks ass it is teh gayest thing ever they did everything wrong! Come on, goku's in HIGHSCHOOL!" and he just kinda laughed at me then said "the effects were awesome. The Kamehameha looked great!" and I said "OMG NO IT DIDN'T IT LOOKED LIKE A WATER SPLASH! ARGH! SHUT UP FRANK LEAVE ME ALONE!". I was embarassed that I was freakin like that in school but nobody payed attention. god I thought I was gonna strangle him, I already can't stand that kid he is sooooo annoyinga nd now he's a DBE supporter? AHHHH!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:53 pm

well... at very least he didn't bought it :S
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRuleOneAgain Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:33 am

JessicaRaine wrote:OMG as soon as I got to homeroom today, this annoying kid frank (he lacks the awesomeness of our frank) said "hey did you see the new dragon ball movie? I saw it on the internet last night IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!". I...I've never wanted to punch someone so hard in my life! I freaked and yelled at him briefly. "FRANK YOU RETARD that movie sucks ass it is teh gayest thing ever they did everything wrong! Come on, goku's in HIGHSCHOOL!" and he just kinda laughed at me then said "the effects were awesome. The Kamehameha looked great!" and I said "OMG NO IT DIDN'T IT LOOKED LIKE A WATER SPLASH! ARGH! SHUT UP FRANK LEAVE ME ALONE!". I was embarassed that I was freakin like that in school but nobody payed attention. god I thought I was gonna strangle him, I already can't stand that kid he is sooooo annoyinga nd now he's a DBE supporter? AHHHH!

Even though I agree with what you said, can you not make us look like FUCKING STUPID RETARDS!? Reply like a educated person, that's his opinion and you should respect it. That's the only problem I have with most DBE haters, they are vile creatures that swear constantly to make their point seem more right and they have stupid conversations that make themselves look like retards. DBE supporters I have to admit actually argue like a civilized person. Seriously, if you want to get your point across debate like VEGETA_DTX and think before you type.

RedRuleOneAgain
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:09 am

^Aahaha, don't make me laugh!
Actually, it's the other way around. We haven't seen yet a normal person that supports DBE. All that say is:"HATERS, HATERS!''
And dismiss our every argument, because OMG we're just haters.
And second- Jessica is 15 years old. Don't expect from her to react like some well-mannered politician.
I'm telling you again- Keep coming to such stupid conclusions and I will have to ban you for trolling.
EDIT:
I agree that in order to have a decent debate you have to be polite.
But you haven't considered all the factors in Jessica's case.
Sometimes, even if you were polite and gave a lot of reasonable arguments the other side may still not understand you, or reject them all (stubbornness, arrogance...general weak-mindedness). Not many people will admit that they are wrong.
For some DB fans DB means a lot. And that's why some of them get too much emotional.
DTX can get carried away, and than it's even harder for some people to understand him.
But the same DTX crushed countless DBE fans in the decent discussions, just by using a simple comparison or stating something that makes sense. He seriously thinks about the arguments that he states in a debate. And that is the biggest DIFFERENCE between us and them. They just don't think as much as they should. (That is a big problem in the world.)
Some of their questions and "arguments" were so ridiculous, that a person has to wonder, are they serious...The answer is right there, think a bit more and you'll see it, don't rely always on others to think for you. That is what frustrates us. Of course you came across some db fanboys, those that only know how to say:"NO KRILIN, NO KRILIN!''
BUT, pay attention to this - This is the last time I tolerated such offending statements from you. And you just offended our community, this forum and it's members by saying such ridiculous things, it would be nice if you would apologize.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:22 am

RedRuleOneAgain wrote:
JessicaRaine wrote:OMG as soon as I got to homeroom today, this annoying kid frank (he lacks the awesomeness of our frank) said "hey did you see the new dragon ball movie? I saw it on the internet last night IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!". I...I've never wanted to punch someone so hard in my life! I freaked and yelled at him briefly. "FRANK YOU RETARD that movie sucks ass it is teh gayest thing ever they did everything wrong! Come on, goku's in HIGHSCHOOL!" and he just kinda laughed at me then said "the effects were awesome. The Kamehameha looked great!" and I said "OMG NO IT DIDN'T IT LOOKED LIKE A WATER SPLASH! ARGH! SHUT UP FRANK LEAVE ME ALONE!". I was embarassed that I was freakin like that in school but nobody payed attention. god I thought I was gonna strangle him, I already can't stand that kid he is sooooo annoyinga nd now he's a DBE supporter? AHHHH!

Even though I agree with what you said, can you not make us look like FUCKING STUPID RETARDS!? Reply like a educated person, that's his opinion and you should respect it. That's the only problem I have with most DBE haters, they are vile creatures that swear constantly to make their point seem more right and they have stupid conversations that make themselves look like retards. DBE supporters I have to admit actually argue like a civilized person. Seriously, if you want to get your point across debate like VEGETA_DTX and think before you type.

This is your third strike, You have called me an immature child twice and now call a stupid fucking retard to Jessica; you are this close to getting banned!

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:35 pm

I feel sorry for you lol Sad I know how is to watch 89 minutes of something that rapes all that you ever loved about DB Sad

Thats why I still dont dare to watch it more than 1 minute...since I KNOW I KNOW I AM GONNA DO SOMETHING STUPID AND INJURE MYSELF! Evil or Very Mad
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:51 pm

RedRuleOneAgain wrote:

RedRuleOneAgain
1.Please answer me here - https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com/news-and-announcements-f6/dbe-on-youtube-t699-15.htm#13850
2.Don't ever call Jessica retard again nor anyone else here...First of all, she tells us about one event that happened to here and that is in no way reason to insult her anyhow...
Second, I see in you a DBE supporter who sneaked here just to spy on us and try to corrupt someone of us,
How I see that? well its simple, you clearly say
That's the only problem I have with most DBE haters, they are vile creatures that swear constantly to make their point seem more right and they have stupid conversations that make themselves look like retards. DBE supporters I have to admit actually argue like a civilized person
Which is so absurd that simple makes me mad and laugh in the same time...all we ever heard from DBE supporters is "STFU U HATERZ GO AND DIE!", "BURN IN HELL U HATAZ!", "UR PATHETIC PETITION WONT DO NOTHING AND THERE WILL BE ZILLION SEQUELS!", "HAHAHA U DUMBAZZ HATAZ GO GET A LIFE AND SUCK MONKEY B@77s" and such...

and all we ever did is JUST DOING OUR FREAKIN JOB! being what we are, having fun here together(as how much fun we could have thanx to this ultra depressing motive that gathered us all in the first place) and advertising our protest.

So what you said right know is just a transparent try of turning it all look like WE are the insolent and bad ones and you are the good ones...while its totall other way around.

So I am somehow convinced that you are DBE supporter and just joined here to try to make us more easy on the movie or whatever was your intention...
PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG...give me a proof...I'll be happy if you do...but somehow I think you'll even fail at answering my 1. question up there.

Anyways it wasn't really nice to insult Jessica just like that...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:54 pm

RedRuleOneAgain wrote:

I'm sorry!
It was real life, i was taken by suprise and didn't have time to think...
I don't think I was that bad, I wasn't really yelling loud or anything.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:55 pm

^it wasnt your fault
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:57 pm

thanks guys...for a second I really thought I did do something wrong. I have this terrible habit of taking everything seriously when people criticize me.

but yeah that was mean
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:01 pm

OH yes. and Jessica...it seems my worst nightmare happened to you first Sad I am so sorry about that Sad ask everyone who knows me what I was telling back then when we just HEARD of Fox adapting DB movie Sad
I said it many times since then and I will repeat it:
"OH GOD IF I EVER HEAR SOME KID ON THE STREET CALLING HIS FRIEND AND YELLING "HEEEY DID YOU WATCH THAT NEW MOVIE!!! THE DRAGON BALL EVOLUTION! BOY!!! IT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!"
I WOULD PROBABLY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE FALL IN TEMPTATION TO EAT SOMEBODY ALIVE LITERALLY!!!
poor kid wouldn't even know why and what... Sad"

And look at it now, similar thing happened to you Sad poor Jessica Sad I know how bad you felt Sad

This is what Fox does...this is how they rip fandoms and destroy everything that is left good in this bad world...

And now please RedRuleOneAgain, dont take it literally and call me "child eater" or whatever I never did that nor would I ever want to do it of course.
While DBE supporters insult us perfectly on purpose and while being perfectly aware of what they're doing...mocking, teasing and making fun of us even though OH LOOK who's looking funny NOW? Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:03 pm

yeah it was really bad for me because this frank kid already pisses me off on a daily basis. In middle school, he would just randomly start doing really lame MAGIC TRICKS during class and get in trouble O_O and nooow he's a DBE supporter...great. Its hard to resist hurting him...
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:07 pm

cheer up people...

Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:09 pm

*despair*
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:58 pm

Bullshit. I go through 90 minuts of that crap, and now everyone cares about about the fucking comments. DAM YOU ALL! I seriously lost some IQ watching that thing... Crying or Very sad

Anyway, Redruleone. I am only going to say this once. I WILL ban you without anyones concent if it comes to it. Insult a friend of mine, and I WILL abuse my power got it. The last thing I want is another "Emmy" trouble.

Also, Jessica, he was right on one thing. You can't loose you cool with these people. The more you do, the more they think they are right. I can't say I kee my cool all the time. I have a friend that finds all this forum thing stupid (hes not a DBE supporter, he just finds this stupid), and sometime, I will loose my cool. But It's importante for it not to happen.

Last edited by lol1991 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:16 pm

You did a vialiant thing by sitting through the whole film and deserve a medal, I know I can't hope to do it.

I woulda been able to keep my cool if that was anyone but frank X D that kid pisses me off on a daily basis, he bothers my friend drew alot. LOL someone got angry at him in gym class and put him in a headlock
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:24 pm

Yeah, I don't care what others tell me; I won't see it; it will be a waste of time when I could see Watchmen again.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:28 pm

^agreed.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:39 am

In Portgal, they already took it down. Probably because of the bad reviews people didn't watch it. Idiots.
Guess I'll have to buy the DVD.

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:09 pm

lol1991 wrote:Bullshit. I go through 90 minuts of that crap, and now everyone cares about about the fucking comments. DAM YOU ALL! I seriously lost some IQ watching that thing... Crying or Very sad

Anyway, Redruleone. I am only going to say this once. I WILL ban you without anyones concent if it comes to it. Insult a friend of mine, and I WILL abuse my power got it. The last thing I want is another "Emmy" trouble.

Also, Jessica, he was right on one thing. You can't loose you cool with these people. The more you do, the more they think they are right. I can't say I kee my cool all the time. I have a friend that finds all this forum thing stupid (hes not a DBE supporter, he just finds this stupid), and sometime, I will loose my cool. But It's importante for it not to happen.

Ehehehe.... i know what you are feeling Neutral Neutral Neutral
I also watched the movie affraid affraid

We all knew the story and the characters were totally raped, but i still had a kind of hope for at least a decent fight between picoolo and Goku... WTF????? The fight last what??? 1 MINUTE??? ... Shocked Shocked Shocked 1 FUCKING MINUTE?????? affraid affraid
What a joke... DBE supporters always said to me that the final fight would going to be awesome and put matrix to shame affraid affraid LOLOLOLOL, yeah right What a Face What a Face What a Face

And Shenron????? That thing looks like a sea horse and do not even speak!!! the sky turns white instead of black, and that typicall DB reaction to its presence like "Huh?? that is the dragon?? how big!!! im so scared... etc" was not there!!!
The movie is all a bad joke... and a hentai Goku????????????? The guy only wants to make out with chi-chi affraid affraid Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!! Goku turns into a non-adapting highschool punkbitch that only wants to be popular in the school like the cheerleaders... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad DBE supporters, is that your hero???? lol!

Is that a good DB movie??? that stuff have what DB preaches??? is that a movie with the DB spirit????? Only crazy people says that No No No
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:30 pm

lol1991 wrote:I Portgal, they already took it down. Probably because of the bad reviews people didn't watch it. Idiots.
Guess I'll have to buy the DVD.

Watchmen won't be airing in Portugal? That's terrible!

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next