Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!!

5 posters

Go down

Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! Empty Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!!

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:15 am

Well, these are probably the best news we got till now!!!
It seems that Mr.Sean Schemmel(the voice actor behind the Goku, english dub) is on our side!
take a look:

Also, I went to Comic Con today and it was pretty awesome. I got the chance to talk to Sean Schemmel for a few minutes. I asked him if he was following the movie and he gave me an interesting reply:
“I’m trying not to [follow it] because it annoys me.”

If he meant what is almost obvious, than he proved that he IS a true DB fan... actually, what else to expect from Sean Schemmel the voice of Goku cheers
YATTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Thanx to Son Goku for informing me of such AWESOME NEWS!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! Empty Re: Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!!

Post by Ha! Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:04 am

Maybe he was just cranky, because he didn't get any role in the movie...jealousy is a powerful thing.... kidding Razz
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!! Empty Re: Sean Schemmel(the voice of english Goku)!!!

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:42 am

Hahaah, good joke.
Anyway, I bet he is aware that no human can look like DBZ caracters, so I doubt he wanted a role, something tells me that he have same opinion as I - THE IDEA OF DB LAM SUCKS BY ITSELF Very Happy
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:41 pm

The phone is ringing... you pick it up... "Hello, is that Vegeta?... we would like you to be in our dragonball live action movie... so what do you say?"
...you would say "NO"? Suspect
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:46 pm

I would say "NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

why do you even ask something like that?

I mean I'd rather die then have anything with those ruiners...
WAIT! ACTUALLY YEEEES Very Happy I would say "YES I WANT" and then set a bomb under my clothes and then when I arrive there BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!
MWHAHAHAA Very Happy good idea Sephi ^^
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:56 pm

^You see... the look can decieve Razz
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:11 pm

of course Very Happy
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:55 pm

lol!
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSwordsman Mon May 19, 2008 6:53 am

Well it's the man's response is only natural... And better that way. Why would he want to irritate himself for no reason? Smile
BlackSwordsman
BlackSwordsman
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon May 19, 2008 6:57 am

Yeah, of course, Sean simply rocks! Very Happy
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demetri J. Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:45 pm

The idea dosent really suck. they just have to do it right. Sean S. is against it. Akira T. shud be to. them decimating his work. To everymember here, spread the word of this sight. to every1 hu likes dragonball get as much signatures to the petition as possible!!

Demetri J.
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

http://wikipedia.org

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:16 am

But to me idea suck also, because I can't imagine Hollywood doing anything much better than this(better YES! of course very possible but MUCH better no...)
But we fight against this one particularly of course!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down