Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Look at what FOX did to Deadpool!

+8
Venus
lol1991
Nikku
Tlaloc
4Neodemon
Goku lamenting from the a
Chulance
Son Goku
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! Empty Look at what FOX did to Deadpool!

Post by Son Goku Sat May 02, 2009 7:54 pm

http://comics.ign.com/articles/971/971807p3.html

Perhaps no changes in the movie are likely to attract the wrath of X-fans like the modifications to Deadpool. Visually and in terms of powers, there is almost nothing to connect codename Weapon XI to the goofball assassin running around the comics.

The comic book Deadpool's origin goes something like this – Wade Wilson was an ex-military man dying of cancer. He volunteered for the Weapon X program in hopes of somehow finding a cure for his condition. The organization's goal was to artificially recreate Wolverine's healing factor in the body of a normal human. The procedure worked, but a little too well. Wade gained a healing factor that put even Wolverine's to shame. It held his cancer at bay, but Wade's cancer also reacted to his new defenses by generating an excess of new body tissue. His entire body became covered in tumor-like sores. Worse still, the procedure warped his mind rather severely.

This is where Deadpool's sense of humor comes from. Thanks both to his fragile state of mind and the loss of his family, he retreated into a wacky persona who never shuts up. Deadpool is crazy enough to realize he's in a comic book, but at the same time, not quite as insane as he would like everyone to believe.

Other than the healing factor, Deadpool has no powers to speak of. He gets by with an excess of heavy artillery and a willingness to soak up damage like a proverbial sponge. This approach has kept him alive over the years, and occasionally allows him to pay the bills as a mercenary.

In the movie, Wade is already a highly skilled soldier when he joins Team X. His fighting skills appear to outclass even Wolverine and Sabretooth's. His trademark sense of humor is also readily apparent. None of this is necessarily a bad thing - Deadpool's major appeal is his wacky humor.

The problem comes from the decision to turn Deadpool into Weapon XI, a literal chimera who harnesses multiple mutant powers. In the comics, Weapon XI was a mutant named Kane who had the power to morph his cybernetic arms into various shapes. In the movie, Weapon XI is Wade Wilson after years of horrific experiments have left him mute, docile, and almost unrecognizable. Various mutant genes pulled from Cyclops, Wolverine, John Wraith, and numerous others have been forcibly grafted to his DNA. With these characteristics added, Deadpool becomes a serious physical threat, but the central premise behind the character is all but gone.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! Left_bar_bleue100/100Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! Empty Re: Look at what FOX did to Deadpool!

Post by Chulance Sat May 02, 2009 8:12 pm

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!!!! I just went to see the movie I just learned that was DEADPOOL! That movie messed up Wolverine bad!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! Left_bar_bleue100/100Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Sun May 03, 2009 5:10 am

CAREFUL SPOILERS AHEAD¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Actually I quite liked the movie, the first part especially was awsome, the part of wolverine as james howlett and the the intro with him and victor involved in all major wars was awsome.

I think they got wolverine right for the most part, but i hated that trough most of the movie he is refered as american and not canadian, but thats a major incovenience.

For me most of the mutant cameos where super cool, specially Gambit he was awsome, hope we see him in more movies.

Wish Storm had appeared as she did in the trailer, but well, Cyclops was cool as much as cyclops can be.

Deadpool was really cool at the beging but i agree later it was not deadpool, it was more a plot device than a character, they want to make a Deadpool movie but i don´t know how they will do it if they already messed up the character like this, unless is a prequel, witch would make it a prequel of a prequel.

The thing i hated the most is that they make Emma Frost, Silver Fox´s sister, that is the most stupid thing ever.

But generally I tought the movie altough not perfect and not compleatly loyal, was quite good much better than X-Men Last Stand wich sucked.

But they shouldn´t have used that save the mutant kids story, as they did it already in X-Men 3

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Sun May 03, 2009 5:26 am

x-men 2 i meant, sorry

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 7:29 am

Dude! That really hurt my feelings to me that's like somone saying they like DBE. Xo was a horrible adaption of the comics if you were an X men fan a true one you'd be upset.

It was the worst movie and I'm going to prevent it's seuqels from being realeased.

THAT WAs horrible him and Sabertooth aren't brothers. Wolverine is a murderor damn it not some guy who hates killing!

Gambit sucked his powers were displayed horribly and nothing like the comics. The only thing even remotely similar was the cards which he used once and just used some stick to store kinetic explosive energy!

The wolverine part was again horrible they never explored his child-hood and that's not he happanned. He met a pretty girl left to a village to live with wolves but never married her because they were pretending to be cousins. His"Brother" is a jelous friend who rerturns onylf or logan to kill him long before sABERTOOTH comes!

DEADPOOOL my favorite character was fucked up!8Cries* He's like Xo version of DBE's piccolo!

Damn this movie sucked and X3 sucked as well but they at least had Dark Pheonix in it actually they both sucked! The only one close to being original was the first one
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sun May 03, 2009 8:40 am

Anime Goku, please do not compare DBE to the new X-men movie...lol
DBE problem is not only the fact that the story and the characters do not stick to the original.... DBE was a fucking teen disney movie, with bad actors, bad special effects, bad action choreography, many plot holes, ridiculous and lame talks with stupid cliches... plus, it was full of american pop culture stereotypes in something full of asian elements!!!

I only saw a few x-men episodes, so i do not know the origins of that show, BUT at least, X-men Origins was a decent and a serious movie with awesome actors, amazing special effects, good action sequences and a mature and a deep story... that part where the bad guys killed that old couple who helped wolverine was just awesome and well done!!!

I can understand that people would like to see a movie more faithfull to the comics (im also in favour of that), but you guys have to admit that X-men origins is a well constructed movie!! and not that joke called DBE!!!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 8:46 am

Why not it feels the same to a true X men fan. Even if DBE had great action scene's wouldn't be dragonaball.

X men was a teen disney movie I feel bad people think this is a good movie and can't see it from my point of view. Deadpool was fucked Wolverine was a guy who didn't want to realease the animal within when in the comics he's a killer. It was all messed up DP wasn't even funny and Blob was just uh..../.

They were all out of character the action scene's were not that realistic and the movie wasn't long enough. I didn't feel like it was good. This had many plotholes. I'm a seirous X men fan so this was just like watching DBE just with X men characters. I hate when people are like who cares if it dosen't match the origins it's a cool movie with special effects.

Why care about the comics. It was not a well constructed movie it was an abomination to Wolevrine fans everywhere and I'm going to murder the director with fellow True Wolverine fans. Agent Zero sucked he was nothing like the comics NOTHING*Cries*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sun May 03, 2009 9:06 am

i can understand that.... as i already told to you, im in favour to make adaptations faithfull to the source!!! and i know that fans would like to see a faithfull version!!!

But X.-men its not a teen movie...lol!! it have hugh jackman as wolverine, and a lot of great actors... it have a deep story, as i already told to you!!!! its much more than a guy that rides his bike to the school and tries to make out with the girlfriend oF the others (Like in DBE)...LOL
plus x-men its not realistic... just like DB.. why would you want realistic action scenes???

And the stuff you said do not make it a bad action movie... its only a movie that not entirely followed the source!! DBE is a bad movie and it also do not followed the source.. that is the difference!!

If the DB movie was a well constructed movie, and with changes like the new x-men movie, i would be pissed, yes.... but i would not be complettely insane as i was when i fisrt saw the DBE trailer...LOL

And now be honest to me... DBE only had the characters names and the dragonballs itself similar to the anime!!! the changes in the x-men movie are like that????
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 11:16 am

To sum it up instead of explainin X men to me was a teen movie if you were a fan you'd be very very sad. They messed up Deadpool that was the final strike he's one of the best and important people. If they wanted somone to mimic powers why not Calvin!

The actors were horrible they helped support a horrible cause and the story was stupid it was a horrible adaptoin of the story. It wasn't realistic I mean the comics are more realistic. The Movie completly ignored the source! X men is a bad movie and did not support the source there is no difference.

I am insane that sucked and I hate the fact that people are like who cares it was a good movie. The changes in the X men movie were exactly like that they basically rewrote all the characters the only thing remotely similar was Wolverine had claws and the character names. The title was even new! It really is!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun May 03, 2009 11:34 am

Really, Fox ruins everything, and Reynolds shouldn't had been Deadpool.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 12:39 pm

Poor Wolverine messed up by an evil movie coperation
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun May 03, 2009 1:54 pm

Deadpool also gains two katanas that pop out of his arms like Baraka. Hence the reason people are calling him Barakapool.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun May 03, 2009 2:33 pm

OK give me the spoiler (as I don't want to see the movie, as part of my boycott on Fox for making DE); is it true Barakapool dies by getting decapitated??

Barakapool, lol; just like Spikecolo.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 2:51 pm

I hated the movie It was horrible I wanted to see what they did any questions simply ask me. Barakpol just like Emoku. Yes Barakpool dies by getting his head cut off when Deadpool is immortal and nothing can stop him.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun May 03, 2009 3:38 pm

Bullshit...and I bet he doesn't break the fourth wall.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 3:48 pm

No, he dosen't he's not funny just annoying when they were "trying".
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun May 03, 2009 4:03 pm

And why the hell they are even making prequels to the X-Men movies when they are planning to reboot them with X Men First Class? Oh yeah now I remember, because Fox doesn't want to lose rights to the X men franchise so they have to keep on making films.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 4:24 pm

There planning to reboot them? The first one had one scene that tried to imitate the comics in nothing close however.It's official Fox hates fans of everything
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun May 03, 2009 4:25 pm

Well truth is, I am not sure; it might be a prequel too.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 5:06 pm

Oh god their prequels suck!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun May 03, 2009 5:07 pm

I do know, that they are also planning a Magneto prequel film.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun May 03, 2009 6:33 pm

*Spoiler*

During a post credits scene, Deadpool's headless body touches the severed head and then the head turns to the audiences and goes "Shhh!"

Someone who saw it told me that.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun May 03, 2009 7:03 pm

I'll tell you what they did to the merc with a mouth. They literally removed his mouth...and his ability to speak...and his humor.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sun May 03, 2009 7:06 pm

he sounds nasty. Shocked
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun May 03, 2009 7:08 pm

That's Fox for you.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next