Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Look at what FOX did to Deadpool!

+8
Venus
lol1991
Nikku
Tlaloc
4Neodemon
Goku lamenting from the a
Chulance
Son Goku
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look at what FOX did to Deadpool!

Post by Venus Sun May 03, 2009 7:16 pm

piece of crap.
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look at what FOX did to Deadpool!

Post by Tlaloc Sun May 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Look at what FOX did to Deadpool! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 8:17 pm

Horrible lol, Anyway yeah DP looses his mouth and is some supervillian CONTROLLED by Stryker. Now DP will be the god of movies he'll have a bunch of powers because in the credits he lived. Nikku that's true they screwed him up too much.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Mon May 04, 2009 1:10 pm

you got Barakka in my Xmen...
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon May 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Yeah they ruined X men! Sad Sad
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon May 04, 2009 4:47 pm

Fuck them all. I mean the first was OK. The second was...salvageable. After that it went to hell. Although I did like Jean Grey in the third film.
The new one sucks, period.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Tue May 05, 2009 12:38 am

dude, chill out, you cannot compare Wolverine Origins with DBE, is like oil and water, there are two different things.

Fox is a studio it is composed of several people not one entity with one mind to fuck it all.

As it has people who do crap like James Wong, they also have great people like Matt Groening, and they have Fox searchlight who finances independent autors.

So you cannot put everything made by fox in the same basket (a waste basket in your case).

Check at the review you posted a link for, check their points, wolverine has 30 something years of (many times contradicting) continuity, for a movie adaptation it is quite good.

It retains the esence of the character, ok wolverine kills, ok wolverine loves killing, but he doesn´t love he loves killing, jajaja he has a sense of honor and justice and he doesn´t hurt inocents, in the movie he left Team X not because they where killing soldiers and he didn't like it, but beacuse they where killing inocent villagers and he is not for that.

Of course I would have seen wolverine and saberthoot in full berserker glory, going at each other like in chambara movie, but with claws instead of swords, but is a comercial movie, some concesions have to be made.

If wolverine was a nerd in high school, Victor Creed had been a guy in bad makeup who never did anything until the end, and Gambit was a compleatly useless dude with a bad cajun accent, who said something, like Jambalaya my balls, all the other mutants where powerrangers rubber suit villans, and the scenery was from a show from the 60's, then you could say it was the same thing as DBE.

Meanwhile you cannot compare those movies ever.

You are just looking for something to complain

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue May 05, 2009 3:39 am

Fox is a studio it is composed of several people not one entity with one mind to fuck it all.
That is for sure they literally consist of hundreds of sub-teams that rival each other and hate each other, I bet (Just like its the case with EA Razz)

But still the owner of Fox decides which franchise to screw up next...and I can somehow understand a Deadpool and some other from X-man I mean it shouldn't be hard for live action just put those costumes on someone who's buff, so I could understand that...

Goes on youtube to search for Deadpool in X-man movies...
2 minutes later:
WTF!? That dude is supposed to present Deadpool!?
WTF is with Fox?! HOW HARD it was to put costume on Wolverine and how HARD is to put costume on Deadpool...and they still didn't do it.
But yeah like they wanted to do it faithful anyways...they still mold towards their "costumes are too UNREALIIISTIC!"...how retarded...

Just see this vid - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33tO6wrPUVU&feature=PlayList&p=35E5E316656A7FED&index=13
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue May 05, 2009 9:34 am

Man,why don't people understand that this is just like DBE to a true X men fan? If this was DBE 2 Goku lamenting from an A you'd be upset but if it hurts different kind of fan.

This was the same as DBE just X men version. I don't care it's LAM they basiacally kept the names some people had different names, different abilties, ect.

Thankyou DTX., It's really not that hard to do! There just cheap I mean his child-hood was basically James getting out of bed killing somone with claws and running away! God, it sucked!I have to refrain from killing people I got into a fight with people who think I'm just some crazy fan.

Everyone who made XO hates X men/Wolverine/Deadpool fans. It is quite horrible! The characters were completly different this was extremly EASY to do. DTX thanks also something I should mention this before Wolverine had a costume anyway but others should have been wearing them it's just black pants/shirt with a yellow line! God Deadpool was the only person who's costume is different!

It's the same to me because I'm a true fan. Instead Wolverine was an emotional person who didn't want to hurt people and lives with an ugly girl. Victor Creed(Sabertooth) works with the GOVERNMENT even though he hates them and has full control. If you were a fan you would be made too. It's just this is DBE with better action but in the end it's NOTHING like the comics. Also his childhod was like 12 issues or 13 the SAME AMOUNT AS WATCHMEN!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Tue May 05, 2009 9:52 am

Goku lamenting from the a wrote:dude, chill out, you cannot compare Wolverine Origins with DBE, is like oil and water, there are two different things.

As it has people who do crap like James Wong, they also have great people like Matt Groening, and they have Fox searchlight who finances independent autors.

So you cannot put everything made by fox in the same basket (a waste basket in your case).

Check at the review you posted a link for, check their points, wolverine has 30 something years of (many times contradicting) continuity, for a movie adaptation it is quite good.

It retains the esence of the character, ok wolverine kills, ok wolverine loves killing, but he doesn´t love he loves killing, jajaja he has a sense of honor and justice and he doesn´t hurt inocents, in the movie he left Team X not because they where killing soldiers and he didn't like it, but beacuse they where killing inocent villagers and he is not for that.

Of course I would have seen wolverine and saberthoot in full berserker glory, going at each other like in chambara movie, but with claws instead of swords, but is a comercial movie, some concesions have to be made.

If wolverine was a nerd in high school, Victor Creed had been a guy in bad makeup who never did anything until the end, and Gambit was a compleatly useless dude with a bad cajun accent, who said something, like Jambalaya my balls, all the other mutants where powerrangers rubber suit villans, and the scenery was from a show from the 60's, then you could say it was the same thing as DBE.

Meanwhile you cannot compare those movies ever.

You are just looking for something to complain

I know you want to see something positive on FOX, but truth is that it is currently the worse film company out there; Rupert Murdoch only cares for money, not quality products as Matt Groening has barely creative control on The Simpsons, since the latest episodes are terrible; Bart isn't anymore the bad boy we all loved, he is now so watered n down; Lisa is just an annoying liberal who attacks religion and is political correct.

They wussified Dragon Ball and now they made Deadpool into Baraka. Not mention that they made Silver Fox and Emma Frost sisters for no reason just as Raiden and Shao Kahn were made brothers in MKA. Really, low quality products.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue May 05, 2009 11:37 am

I'm going to make my owncompany once I get enough money from my anime/manga
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Wed May 06, 2009 5:08 am

Ok man if i offended something you like, I apologize, personally I liked the Wolverine movie, and I don´t think the changes made where that bad, and I was an X-Men fan way before I was a Dragonball fan.

But I understand your complaints, probably we´ll all be happier now than Marvel is doing it´s own movies.

And the truth is yes I wanted to see something good in Fox as in the past it has created many movies and series I enjoyed, and also because I think there are many good creative people working for them and they should not have to bare a boycott just because of executive decision that are not related to them at all.

But Is not only dragonball and wolverine, recently I have read many articules complaining about fox, like how they screwed Alien 3, so probably yes the company is going in a wrong direction, just like disney did when they did that cow movie, or that movie that looked like madagascar but that no one saw, and like disney did hopefully fox would put some creative inteligent person who cares about doing good work more than movies, some time in the future.

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Wed May 06, 2009 7:04 pm

The problem comes from the decision to turn Deadpool into Weapon XI, a literal chimera who harnesses multiple mutant powers. In the comics, Weapon XI was a mutant named Kane who had the power to morph his cybernetic arms into various shapes. In the movie, Weapon XI is Wade Wilson after years of horrific experiments have left him mute, docile, and almost unrecognizable.
i didnt kno deadpool could heal? neways, deadpool is slade right? slade from teen titans? i think so, and if so deadpool is the shit cuz as i understand it his main power, which isnt so much a power as it is a strength, is to be able to attack as many people as possible at once and know exactly how to fuck each of them up. didnt kno he was "wacky" either. either way its gay that they changed the kane blablabla-u-kno-what-im-sayin-bullshit
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Wed May 06, 2009 11:45 pm

No you have your companies mixed deadpool is from marvel, slade or deathstroke is from DC, comletely different characters altough both have a kind of similar costume and both use swords and guns.

Check this out, you are gonna hate everything even more

http://cine.prodigy.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=19544201

It´is in spanish but it basically say they are making the deadpool movie with reynolds in it,

As I said before I liked reynolds as deadpool it the first part of the movie, but later they really messed him up, so I have no idea how they will do this movie.

Also deadpool is ugly as shit and i doubt a good looking guy like reynolds would mess up his image under prostetics for a whole movie like this.

But for what is worth my condolences to all fans of the merc with a mouth.

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 am

^oh, i thought i might have been off, the names r really similar, i should've known tho, deathstroke is a batman villain
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by truthspe Thu May 07, 2009 9:49 am

Hey does anyone know how to put a picture above my name on the right side of the screen?? please could someone explain to me how? Arrow
truthspe
truthspe
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://cagames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu May 07, 2009 1:35 pm

The Deadpool was an idiotic move. They had him so good in the beginning, nice and insane, but then they screwed it up. Also, introducing so many side characters was a mistake. They should have kept to the essentials. There's about 500 million years left to the earth. They will have time to get around to some other guys. Plus Gambit appeared for such little time for a main character of the comics it annoyed me. They should have had him trail Wolverine or something.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon May 11, 2009 10:36 am

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon May 11, 2009 1:10 pm

See that vid speaks to me.

I wait three dam movies for my favorite character in the X-Men franchise (after Rouge. Don't get me started on those two. They come up with such weird shit, you think they could come up with a way for them TO HAVE SEX...sorry.)...anyway, I wait for three movies and then he finally shows up. I'm expecting a huge appearance, and he kinda making a team with Wolverine for some unexplained reason (wouldn't have minded´them going against the original content, as long as Gambit was there) and then they give me what...not even 10 minutes...FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue May 12, 2009 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Tue May 12, 2009 1:21 am

Yes I was also really looking forward to Gambit´s appearance, and it was my favourite part in the movie, specially SPOILER when he rescues wolverine in the end SPOILER ENDS, and it think he was better in this movie than the X-Men movies, as he and wolverine are different kind of guys, more dark, not so goody two shoes as cyclops, beast, angel, nightcrawler, etc all the other guys in the X-Men movies, if he was there he would have been to much another wolverine, like the loner who does not really want to join the team, but ends up joining anyway.

It was definitly too short, but like I said is wolverine movie, not gambit´s, and in my opinion he was cool in the movie, altough many may not agree with me.

Yesterday i saw the movie again, now i realize more mistakes, but still i dont think is that bad.

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Tue May 12, 2009 1:22 am

Oh I forgot, as far as I know Gambit and Rouge have had sex, once or twice don´t remember how tough

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 12, 2009 9:00 am

I don't think it's that bad either. It has flaws, like the other three. But Deadpool and Gambit pissed me of. And when in high hell did Gambit and Rogue had sex...I seriously don't remember. What I don't read, I look up so...it's 40 years of history but I generally pick up importante shit like that...when was it. What was the time period (70/80/Etc)?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Wed May 13, 2009 1:15 am

Im not so sure about the rouge and gambit thing, but i read about it somewhere, if it really did happen it was quite recently in the last few years.

but better double check it.

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Tue May 19, 2009 7:27 am

Anime Goku wrote:To sum it up instead of explainin X men to me was a teen movie if you were a fan you'd be very very sad. They messed up Deadpool that was the final strike he's one of the best and important people. If they wanted somone to mimic powers why not Calvin!

The actors were horrible they helped support a horrible cause and the story was stupid it was a horrible adaptoin of the story. It wasn't realistic I mean the comics are more realistic. The Movie completly ignored the source! X men is a bad movie and did not support the source there is no difference.

I am insane that sucked and I hate the fact that people are like who cares it was a good movie. The changes in the X men movie were exactly like that they basically rewrote all the characters the only thing remotely similar was Wolverine had claws and the character names. The title was even new! It really is!

Im not saying things like "who cares about the changes".... i really care.. i hate when they change the original stuff, and i was reading some information about deadpool, and indeed they killed the character...LOL
The thing is.. you were comparing it to DBE, but DBE was a bad adaptation and a bad movie!! X-men origins at least is very good action movie (with Hugh Jackman... he is the best) although it was not trully faithfull to the cartoon!!

Do not be mad with me..lol... but x-men origins its not a teen movie!! if it is a teen movie then DBE is for babies still inside the mother's belly What a Face What a Face What a Face
At least Wolverine is not in the highschool lol! lol! lol!
If you ask me, i would prefer the original story... it looks much more interesting!! Also im going start to watch the cartoon... it looks very cool Wink

Tlaloc wrote:

I know you want to see something positive on FOX, but truth is that it is currently the worse film company out there; Rupert Murdoch only cares for money, not quality products as Matt Groening has barely creative control on The Simpsons, since the latest episodes are terrible; Bart isn't anymore the bad boy we all loved, he is now so watered n down; Lisa is just an annoying liberal who attacks religion and is political correct.

They wussified Dragon Ball and now they made Deadpool into Baraka. Not mention that they made Silver Fox and Emma Frost sisters for no reason just as Raiden and Shao Kahn were made brothers in MKA. Really, low quality products.

I agree Wink

Last edited by 4Neodemon on Tue May 19, 2009 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 19, 2009 7:34 am

You can never ask them to be faithful to the plot. They can mimic the feel, and keep the characters, but the plot is impossible in X-Men's case. There's simply to many stories to tell.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2