Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure Empty The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure

Post by sonaditya Sat May 09, 2009 5:51 am

My very own fanfic!

After reading Nikku, Lol, and Justin, I thought to make up my very own fanfic!!
The idea for a fanfic originted in Nikku's DBE review thread, where I said he ought to be baptised by the church, knighted by the queen, and awarded a bravery award!!
Then I and Jessica started calling him Sir Nikku the Shiny [she came up with the name, Nikku acepted it]. Then I made a stupid joke about Sir Nikku fighting a utter-demon, rescuing the buttscratcher, which was, well, plain stupid.

so basically that joke 'inspired' me to write a fanfic.

In this, Nikku, Sephi, and Tlaloc are Knights Of the Board, And Vegeta-sir is the prince of the kingdom DBluvia. Jessica is Nikku's adopted sister, and they are pretty close. Tlaloc, Vegeta and Jessica and Nikku are childhood friends, and Sephi is a senior Knight,

It begins with Sir Nikku fighting the butter demon, and then Sephi, DTX, Tlaloc, and Jessica set of to search for him.

I cannot write as comically as Nikku or lol, as my style of writing is serious. I will try to include as many comic scenes, though.

People in the story :-

Nikku
Jessica
Vegeta-sir
Tlaloc
Sephiroth.

Sonaditya

Last edited by sonaditya on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure Left_bar_bleue100/100The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure Empty Re: The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure

Post by sonaditya Sat May 09, 2009 5:52 am

Chapter 1: The Vanishing Act

The Demon swung his huge hand on the Knight.

The Knight moved away at the last second, and the demon’s hand struck a tree. The tree fell with such a force that a long line of trees behind it fell down.

The Knight was horrified to see this. He turned to face the demon. What raw power! King Vegeta’s huge army will have a hard time with him! He pulled out his sword, and shouted “You Butter Demon!! You shall be defeated before the clock struck 3!” The murky demon made of butter roared in disgust, as if accepting the knight’s challenge.

“Yay, Sir Nikku! You can do it! Give that monster a small one-two!!” a big, hefty man within one of the trees shouted some words of encouragement. Nikku shouted in reply, “George, get back to the horse! This is grave!” George turned back and went back to where Sir Nikku’s horse lay.

“And as for you, butter,” Nikku said, “Let’s fight!” He jolted forward with quickness and sliced off the demon’s arm. But the demon quickly grew it and simultaneously landed it hard on Nikku. But Nikku dodged it, turned back and sliced it again. Then, as the demon shrieked in pain, he went straight threw the demon by slicing through his abdomen, landed on the ground, rebounded back and sliced the demon’s buttery head. Then, he pulled out a card, lighted it with fire and threw it towards the demon as a finishing blow. Now, this is done. He will be burned to ashes. His card lodged itself into the monster’s body and the fire that it carried spread through its body. Its shrieks could be heard from far away, and filled the day sky.

Nikku watched the monster burn down. The huge monster was pulled down by nothing but a single small spark of fire. That monster’s hardness is diminished when it is hurt.

“Congratulations, Sir Nikku! You defeated him! Now I want a party!” George returned with the horse from behind. Nikku turned to see him, and said, “Yay! I defeated him! Now I will indeed give you a party! Hand me some bread, please?” George gave him some. Nikku took the bread, cut it into two, took his sword, applied the butter that was stuck to it on the bread, and sat down for brunch. The two men enjoyed the butter-bread.

“George, I will be hiking the castle over the cliff,” Sir Nikku said, pointing to the castle over the cliff, “And save the damsel in distress on the top tower. You stay here for a while, and I will come back within the next 2 days. If something happens, go and tell Madam Raine.”
“Yes I will, Sir. After what we have been through till now, this will be too easy.”
“Ya, too easy indeed…..” Nikku said with sarcasm.

Prince Vegeta lay in the garden of the castle, of the Kingdom DBluvia.

His father, King Vegeta, entered the garden. He stood near his son’s head and shouted loudly, “VEGETA! GET UP YOU RASCAL!!” Prince Vegeta was apparently too sleepy. “Hey Guardsman, tell my father that I will be coming to the board sometime in the future, I want to sleep now….” King Vegeta was apparently too furious about this. The meeting of the Knights of the Board had taken place the day before, and the young prince had slept through it. But this was not what he wanted to discuss, as he half-expected his son to arrive at the meeting.

The King bent down to his son’s ears and whispered, “DTX, Nikku’s been missing for six months.” As soon as he heard this, the prince sprang up like a compressed spring. “What in the world are you talking about, Dad? Nikku’s missing? Didn’t he come for the meeting yesterday?

The king eyed his son seriously. “You knew that there was a meeting, didn’t you?”

Sir Tlaloc and Madam Jessica entered the castle gates.

“So, Nikku had gone to save some bloody damsel, in some bloody castle, in some bloody country, some 1000 bloody miles across the globe, and we have not heard from him since six bloody months? And now the bloody king wants to make a nice little rescue team made of novices, with a bloody senior knight, headed by a bloody lazy prince, to rescue Sir Nikku the Bloody? I mean Sir Nikku the Shiny! Is that right?” Tlaloc asked Jessica.

“Ya, that’s right. And someone named Sir Sephiroth is the senior knight who’s coming with us,” Jessica agreed.
“Oh God, this is very, very good….”
“I know this is foolish, but we have got to do it. Nikku’s our childhood friend, and my adoptive brother. We have to do it as friends, not because the King has said.”
“Oh well…..”

“Hey guys, over here!” Jessica Raine and Tlaloc turned to the direction of the voice. There, they saw Vegeta sprinting towards them. “So, are you ready?”

“DTX, we are ANYTHING but ready. I wake up in the morning to get the notice of the King’s summoning. I come here right away, and meet Jessica on the road. This is absurd….” Tlaloc said.

DTX tried to make sense of the whole thing. “Oh, common Tlaloc, this trip won’t be that difficult. You know Nikku, he will return any time. King Vegeta just wants us to have a trip, that’s all. He has also sent a senior knight for our protection.”

Jessica cut in. “And for this trip, we have a bodyguard who has a huge body, and a 12 foot long sword, right?” The threesome turned to see a huge man walking towards them. Just as he walked, it seemed that the world was going on in slow motion. Each step of this man was firm, and the dust flew off as he walked. His incredibly long sword somehow did not even touch the ground.

The three young [wo]men eyed him with awe. Vegeta’s heartbeat slowed down, Jessica’s movement’s slowed down, and Tlaloc gulped at the rate of three per second.

Sephiroth walked past them, without laying an eye on them. After walking a few paces, he stopped and said, “Let’s go, Prince Vegeta, Sir Tlaloc, and Madam Jessica. Sir Nikku the Shiny is in grave danger,” and then started to walk again.

Vegeta, Tlaloc and Jessica look at each other doubtfully; Tlaloc gulped for the last time; and the three set out after Sephiroth.
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure Left_bar_bleue100/100The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure Empty Re: The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat May 09, 2009 3:28 pm

Yay Sondaitya its so awesome to see this! Smile

"Prince Vegeta, Sir Tlaloc, and Madam Jessica"
HAHAHA! Smile cool names Razz

Nikku's missing sounds damn interesting I really love it! ^_^
Keep a great work!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat May 09, 2009 9:01 pm

haha soo cool!
yay for us all being fancy and royal and stuff : D looks like the Sir Nikku The Shiny story I always hoped for is a reality ^_^
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Sun May 10, 2009 8:35 am

Hey guys, thank you!! I hope that it does really become nice.

btw check out my first post. I have edited it.
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun May 10, 2009 1:14 pm

This as me a excited. And thanks for the mention
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Tue May 12, 2009 11:01 pm

^ Hey thanks, LOl!! lol!

Hey, And don't worry, you won't be just mentioned.......
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Wed May 13, 2009 2:52 pm

YOU'LL BE MARRIED!

haha just kidding
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed May 13, 2009 4:36 pm

No I meant thanks for saying that I inspired you and stuff. I mean I make my fan fic out of fun, but I try to make it come out nice, so it's actually quite the compliment you just gave me.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Thu May 14, 2009 4:38 am

^ ya, i understand what you meant in your 1st post.
I just wanted to tell you that you do have a major role.

@Jessica
i am really going to make a Marriage.....tongue
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Sun May 17, 2009 7:29 am

Uuuu, Medievaly, I like it.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun May 17, 2009 7:30 am

sonaditya wrote:
@Jessica
i am really going to make a Marriage.....tongue
what? who?
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Sun May 17, 2009 2:02 pm

^Just have patience... Twisted Evil
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun May 17, 2009 7:40 pm

>_< noooooooooooo!
actually I hate spoilers so I'll wait...

meeeh but who could possibly be getting married?!?
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Mon May 18, 2009 12:26 am

Guys, wait for a few days more, I am still writing it!!

Oh, jessie, I said have patience!!

ok, here's a clue: his name starts with f and ends in k [its not f***, OK?]
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon May 18, 2009 8:10 pm

O_O
frank is marrying lopunny!
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure Lopunny
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 19, 2009 7:37 am

Can I marry her?

The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure Yoko_t10
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue May 19, 2009 7:38 am

no lol you may not marry lopunny. but you can marry tht chick you posted!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 19, 2009 7:39 am

That's who I meant.

Yoko from TTGL.

Seriously...that's a .50 cal behind her...I'm in love XD
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue May 19, 2009 7:40 am

you just love her for the gun X D
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 19, 2009 7:42 am

JessicaRaine wrote:you just love her for the gun X D

Yeah...let's say that and the conversation ends... Razz
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Tue May 19, 2009 11:19 am

lol1991 wrote:Can I marry her?

The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure Yoko_t10

Its your choice, marry her if you want !![just kidding]
Ya, I will see what I can do about her. I wanted another gun-wielding mercenary, so I think I got one.
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 19, 2009 1:05 pm

Do your research on her.

If you want I can send you a link or something.

Just write "Yoko TTGL" on google.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Tue May 19, 2009 1:15 pm

^thanks!!
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 19, 2009 1:20 pm

Seriously, she is just fucking awesome. She uses a sniper to destroy robots the size of small buildings.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next