Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure

Post by sonaditya Tue May 19, 2009 1:28 pm

^sheesh, is that true? that really filled a huge hole!!
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure

Post by sonaditya Sat May 23, 2009 9:29 am

The next chapter!!

WTF’ing Speed!!

Some months ago….

Nikku and Jessica were sitting on the table to have lunch.

“Hey Jessie, I have a new assignment from the neighbouring Duke….” Nikku said. Nikku was a junior knight, having become one just a few months ago. Sadly, he had not received an assignment since he had become one. All of a sudden, he had received a summoning from the Letterhead in his village. Knights are usually summoned there if they have any task to assign. Nikku had gone there this morning, and had received his first ever mission after becoming a knight.

“Ya, what is it??” Jessica asked. Though Nikku was sort of bored from staying in their home, Jessica was very happy as her adopted brother was with her for the past few months. During those two months, she had made him wash the horses, milk the cows, clean the stable off the cow and horse dung, that is, all the things that a knight would never imagine to do.

“Its about the Duke of Worthington, he says his daughter has been kidnapped. How it happened, is still a mystery,” Nikku replied. “His sources tell him that she ran away, but he believes that she has been kidnapped. He wanted an investigation to be made into it, and brought this to the King’s notice.”

“What? The King? Vegeta’s father?” Jessica asked in surprise, “So, he sent DTX and you to investigate this?” She knew about the relation between the King and his lethargic son, and she was sure that the King would send his son, their childhood friend. Nikku started laughing on this. “No Jess, only me. The King was going to send Vegeta, but the Duke said,” at which he got up and stood on his feet, mimicking the Duke, said, “‘I won’t trust some spoilt brat for finding my daughter!! I will rather die than allow him!!’”

Those guys had a good laugh, as it was only after a few days that Nikku left her with an assistant called George. Jessica waited for him for the next six months, but Nikku never returned….

The present day…

It was night in a forest, and Jessica was finished telling Tlaloc about Nikku.

“So, that’s what he said, ‘the Duke of Worthington’….” Tlaloc said. “And now we come to know that the daughter was in a castle at the far southern border of our Kingdom. Knowing Nikku, he would have taken the mission even if it ad been in the other side of the world…” He paused. “Of course, there is no other side..” He looked at her. Tlaloc felt as if Jess was crying, but actually it was the campfire she was looking at, shimmering in her eyes.

Jessica looked at him. “Ya, I know, but I still miss him…He was really good at milking the cow!” The both of them had a good laugh, and went to sleep in their sleeping bags.

The next morning, Vegeta was the first one to rise. He got up and gave a huge yawn, and collapsed back on his sleeping bag. He closed his eyes, but he opened them again. He closed them again, and opened them again. Man, what is happening to me! Why can’t I sleep! I did like this everyday back at the palace! He tried to sleep one last time. When he could not, he got up and shot right out of the royal tent. What he saw was that he had never seen before; the beauty of the forest had driven the lethargic nature out of him.

Everywhere, there were birds chirping. The squirrels on the trees looked cuter when they were on trees, rather than when they sat in books. The smell from the lovely flowers made him restless. The nature had filled his mind and body with some new kind of energy, which he had never felt before. He felt like a child: he wanted to run in the grasses, which he did. He shouted loudly, “YAHOO!!” to show of the energy which he had!

He ran to the nearest tree, and jumped on it to climb up. I want to see the whole forest! He turned his head up, but was shocked to see a man, almost of his age, staring right at his face. “Hello there!!” the mystery man said. DTX was so surprised that he fell down. He crept back out of fear. “Who…Who are you?”
He said, as he stood up slowly, and drew out his sword. His legs were shaking, and so were his arms.

The man jumped from the tree and landed on the ground. “Oh, I am sorry, did I hurt you?” the man said, “I meant you no harm. You don’t seem to be able to hold the sword properly too…”

Vegeta simply sweated from tension. He shouted “Just stay away from me, you filthy rascal!” and charged right at the mystery man. As he swing his sword, he swung it into…”Thin air?!” DTX stopped there and looked around. Then a voice came from the tree above. “Hey, why did you swing that sword? Its dangerous you know? I know you are scared, but I absolutely mean no harm, I swear!” DTX was simply in awe. He looked at that man with a gapped mouth. WTF’ing Speed!!

Two voices behind him shouted, “Vegeta, stay away from there! That must be an imposter!” Vegeta turned to see Jessica and Tlaloc rushing to help him. Tlaloc drew out his sword and stood in front of Vegeta, guarding him. Tlaloc shouted, “Jessica, slice that branch!”

“Absolutely!” the girl said, as she drew out her own sword and slashed the branch of the tree on which the man was standing. “Hey!” the man shouted, as he fell to the ground. “Ouch!” Now, Jessica landed on her feet, jumped back and landed in front of Vegeta. She said, “Tlaloc, now’s your turn!” “Yes ma’am!” shouted Tlaloc, as he rushed towards the fallen man. The man looked at him, made a face which reflected fear. Tlaloc swung his mighty sword, but he sliced nothing but thin air.

“HAHAHA!! Missed me!!” the man was now laughing at them. Tlaloc drew out a knife, and through at him, but he simply caught it at threw it back at the ground. He said, smirking this time, “I say it again, I don’t mean any harm. I am just surprised to see humans in these parts, as I have not seen one in, like a decade.”

Tlaloc was still unsure about this, and remained fixed in his position. He said, “we were just passing by, looking for a friend who happened to pass through this forest. And because you say you have not seen a human in the past decade, I am pretty sure you have abducted him. So I am going to capture you.” Tlaloc rushed forward again, and this time drove it straight through him. But the man merely dodged it using his speed. Tlaloc lost his balance, and fell down.

“I have abducted him, my ass!” the man shouted. “If I had abducted him, why would I be stopping here? If I have really done that, I could have easily driven the knife you threw at me which I threw down back into you! Now, you are fallen down completely helpless, and I can easily kick your ass! But I won’t do that, because you are already suspicious of me!!”

Jessica spoke up, “Lets give him a chance, Tlaloc. He seems to be telling the truth.”
Vegeta also agreed with her. Finally, Tlaloc got up and said, “Ok, we give you one chance. Introduce yourself first.”

The man started, “I am..” Suddenly, a raging shout filled the air. Vegeta gulped. That’s Sir Sephiroth!
The one-man army galloped like horse with his mammoth sword in his hand. “I am coming, my comrades! I shall defeat him!” He swung his huge sword on the man. But he dodged it like always, and the sword rubbed against the ground, spilling the mud all over Tlaloc. Tlaloc shouted, “Oh, Sir Sephiroth, he is a friend!” Then, they heard the man laughing on some tree.

Sephi was hardly listening to Tlaloc. “Ya, a friend and foe alike!” and rammed onto a tree nearby.
The mystery man lost his balance and started fall down. Before Sephi could hit him though, he bounced off the tree and landed besides DTX. “Hey hi, I am Sonaditya,” he begin, as Sephi brought down the tree in one hit. Sephi turned and headed towards this man. Vegeta replied, “Uh…Hi!”

Sonaditya did the same thing. The both were headed for a head on collision, but Sonaditya jumped and landed besides Jessica. “I have been staying in this forest since I was 10, and now I am 19,” he continued when all that Sephi’s blade could hit were a few blades of grass.

This time, before Sephi could get up, Sonaditya charged up on him as if there was no tomorrow, and landed a speed-boosted kick on his stomach.

The other three men watched in awe as the huge man collapsed to the ground, holding his stomach. He had dropped his sword down. Sonaditya walked back to face the three. “And in case you have been wondering about my speed, I my self don’t know about it. I guess it is inherited,” he said.

“Ahem…” a voice sounded. The four young guns turned back to see Sephiroth back to his feet. “Sonaditya, sorry for attacking you like that. I was testing you, and I must say, I am impressed! You used your speed to the maximum extent and kicked me confidently. And, you were not even afraid of me when I charged on you. And you introduced yourself during the fight, and did not loose concentration…”
He spoke to the DBluvia trio, “And Nikku did not go through here. King Vegeta ordered me to take this route, perhaps to teach you a thing or two…”

The three guys from DBluvia looked at Sephi, and then at the new man amongst them, in surprise. Sonaditya smilingly said, “At least now have I convinced you guys?” Jessie, Tlaloc and Vegeta, all three started laughing at their stupidity, and started chatting with their newest friend.
Sir Sephiroth looked at Sonaditya with a twinkle in his eyes. Perhaps now DTX will learn a thing or two from the other three children. “Hey Sonaditya, I have a proposal for you. Why don’t you come with us?”

Vegeta: Hey, that’s a great idea!
Jessie: You should come, and join us to save my brother!
Tlaloc: Man, you should join us, we will get a new companion, and you, new friends!
Sonaditya looked straight into their eyes. He new what his answer was, but he prolonged just for the sake of suspense. He took a few steps in to the forest, looked around, and spoke up, “This forest…..it has been my home for the last decade. It is an important part of my life, …..” Sonaditya took a long sentimental pause again. Vegeta guessed, “So you don’t wanna leave?”

Sonaditya turned back, and with a huge grin on his face, said, “But I am sick of this old place!”

The three young people shouted loudly in happiness, and hugged their new companion.
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Neo-Dragonball Protest Adventure - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat May 23, 2009 9:56 am

wowee zowee that was epic-awesometastic fun!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat May 23, 2009 11:10 am

LOL. Sephi got pwned.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Sat May 23, 2009 11:44 am

thanks Guys!!

@Jessie
If you think this is fun, what will u say about the next chapters? Wink

@lol
No, Sephi did not exactly get pawned. he got up the next second.
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat May 30, 2009 9:10 pm

hehehe I can't wait to see whats next
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:20 am

Hey, sorry Jess, you have to wait for at least two weeks. I have my class tests on the next to next sunday, and the portion is too vast.
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:07 pm

is ok!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:28 am

I just had time now to read the last chapter Smile hahah it was so funny ^^
Very interesting and funny to read something that I thought I'd never hear from anyone Smile very weird very awesomely funny Wink

And gosh just how funny I imagined this scene ROFL
The next morning, Vegeta was the first one to rise. He got up and gave a huge yawn, and collapsed back on his sleeping bag
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:43 am

^Thank you, Vegeta-Sir!! you are supposed to be a lazy ass in my fanfic!!
sorry about that, but I think that leaders should be something like this during the beginning of their adventures!!

VEGETA_DTX wrote:
Very interesting and funny to read something that I thought I'd never hear from anyone Smile

well, what did you think then??
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:35 pm

haha yes I think the writing is rather splendiforous
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:36 am

You guys really think so?? Thank You, really !! Sad

Well, writing is the only thing I am really really good at. So i do it with my full heart in it.

OF ALL THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM, WHY ARE LOL, JESSICA and DTX ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO READ MY FANFIC!!!
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:44 pm

BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU THE MOST
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:17 am

Hey, Jessica, thank you!! I really can't say anything more than this... Sad Shocked Chibi Goku
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:24 pm

lol X D
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2