Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Who can beat Tenchi universe?

+4
Nikku
VEGETA_DTX
Setsuna F. Seiei
Chulance
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who can beat Tenchi universe?

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Sat May 16, 2009 1:52 am

Dude really, you are like dexter when he was dungeon master, what is the point of arguing with you, if you are just gonna declare yourself master of the universe at all points.

I really want to take you down a notch, so Saint Seya universe, really logically nothing can beat Saint Seay universe, for this characters it is normal to move at the speed of light, the can make a million attacks per second, so fast many times the opponent doesn´t even realize he is been hit, until much later, but they are already defeated by then, they can move faster than their own attacks, heve you ever seen superman arrive to a place FASTER than his eye beam?, does anyone of tenchi has ever done that?, teleportation and telekinesis (i mean really powerful TK, like just flying someone to another continent) are common powers.

other less comon powers include, sending opponents to other dimension instantly, or to hell, or make you go to the bhuddist cicles of reencarnation, or attack your subconcious instead of your body with a punch, and drive you mad, or posison your entire life energy.

and there are characters as the phoenix saint who would always come back to life no matter what, or come back of any place you sent him, instantly.

there is shaka of virgo, the reeincarnation of bhudda the man closest to god, he can die, actually die without being subjected to the rules of the underworld.

and if anything else fails if 3 gold saints get together they can do a little thing called Athena Exclamation, witch is only as powerful as the Big Bang, the freaking Big Bang, we are not talking about destroying a planet or a solar system, we are talking about the power that created the entire universe.

look it up

wanna see any superman and tenchi or whoever survive that.

and as stan lee would say

nuff said

Goku lamenting from the a
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon May 18, 2009 9:56 am

Why bring proof I win and you guys just can't admit defeat. I've won but it's fnuny to keep posting. No Jae yoru video is wrong that's not Tenchi from the real series. Dude Goku lamenting from an A everythign you said is pointless Superman and Tenchi win no debate I win I WIN!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon May 18, 2009 12:59 pm

Dude...are you high or something.

I can't argue with Lamenting from the a on this. I love saint Seya BTW, it's just I only watched the first arc. I know all those powers mind you, but I'm not familiar with the executions.

And Superman would get but raped by just about anything. Dude seriously, Superman, normal mode, is weak. Super strength, super speed, laser vision, space travel, though not able to sustain it indefinitely, and able to survive the heat of the sun, but not contact. Those are supes basic powers, and the ones you see and read about most often.

Now to Tenchi. He can adapt fine, he's like a freaggin immune system. Then I bring out TTGL. You know, the 10 million light years tall robot that makes Tenchi look like a sub atom particle, with powers to alter reality, and defy the conservation of mass, and just kinda make anything possible with will power alone. That's the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and that seals this debate for good, because not even LHW can adapt to that, seeing as the Anti Spiral tried everything short of the kitchen sink...oh wait, when they threw those galaxies, Imma pretty sure that an alien kitchen sink might have been there.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon May 18, 2009 1:24 pm

I Win and you loose so give up. actually I've won. Superman is god even normal mode you don't read DC comics and I know your getting upset knowing you can't win this debate. Superman has flew into the sun multiple times and througha red sun which can sap his powers mind you recently. He can lift 900,000 tons and has pushed planets out of orbit. He has shrugged off galaxy-busting blasts He has fought for years without stopping and stayed in the super sun for a long time. He survived omega effect and beat Doomsday various times. Superman wins and if you honestly think Goku or anyone can beat him than wow just wow.

TTGL is one of the strongest but he is merely nigh omnipotent Tenchi IS omnipotent he can go Kami Tenchi who is omnipotent,omniscient, and omnipresent. TTGL is one of the strongest but people like Haruhi and Tenchi can own her. Tenchi can beat her with LHW anyway so whatever Tenchi owns TTGL fact.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon May 18, 2009 2:17 pm

I'm willing to bet five bucks that all the things you listed are either inconsistencies like Goku lamenting from the a said, or are stuff that other Superman BESIDES normal one pulled off.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon May 18, 2009 2:22 pm

no normal Superman has all those feats
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon May 18, 2009 3:18 pm

Whatever. This isn't even about Superman.

It's about Tenchi vs TTGL.

A normal sized person vs a 10 million light years tall robot.

But you know what, I give up on this too. If you really believe Tenchi can beat TTGL, then I see arguing with you is impossible. If I can't argue with DBE supporters, I sure as hell can't argue with you.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon May 18, 2009 5:06 pm

okay cool Tenchi is god by the way but I won't get into that
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Mon May 18, 2009 9:40 pm

Anime Goku wrote:Why bring proof I win and you guys just can't admit defeat. I've won but it's fnuny to keep posting. No Jae yoru video is wrong that's not Tenchi from the real series. Dude Goku lamenting from an A everythign you said is pointless Superman and Tenchi win no debate I win I WIN!

Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 BakiBg

Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 GunWho can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 Faceplam
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 Epic-fail2

Dude, Why is your name Anime Goku change it Evolution Gawku.

Last edited by Jae1022 on Mon May 18, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://anime-ultimatsupreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon May 18, 2009 9:42 pm

What the heck that was mean because I don't beleive Goku is God I'm not a DBZ fan? I'm Anime Goku!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Mon May 18, 2009 9:49 pm

Anime Goku wrote:What the heck that was mean because I don't beleive Goku is God I'm not a DBZ fan? I'm Anime Goku!

Who said anything about Goku being god I don't believe that either but you discredit Goku so many ways it's insulting your arguing that my video wrong and that the last episode Tenchi is unbeatable and omnipotent and he's clearly not.

edit: nobody's calling you a non dbz fan either. I just said change anme because your fail is about to reach on par with him if you keep this attitude up.
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon May 18, 2009 9:54 pm

They say Shaka of Virgo is the most powerful character ever, his fans say he can even beat God.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon May 18, 2009 10:03 pm

Your video is not from the original series and the OVA Tencih and you know it. I've won Jae just give up please. Tenchi wins Goku is overrated when it comes to power
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Mon May 18, 2009 10:12 pm

The which series is it from Mr.Tenchi Muyo know all?

Last edited by Jae1022 on Tue May 19, 2009 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon May 18, 2009 10:26 pm

Tenchi Muro Ryo-Ohki
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Mon May 18, 2009 10:27 pm

Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki Which is the original series what are yu using the manga?
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon May 18, 2009 10:31 pm

The corectnes give up I win! Tenchi-verse cannot loose!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Mon May 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Anime Goku wrote:You're correct, I give up you win!!!!! Tenchi-verse loses horribly!!!!! Crying or Very sad Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 Shamefulcry0js

Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 29gn6yqIndubility
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Tue May 19, 2009 12:35 am

Dude really, you are like a little child, you just say you win because you win and thats it, you don´t use logic, you are not based on facts, you quote obscure not cannonic sources.

so its useless to argue with you.

Dude Shaka of Virgo is the man closest to God, and I don´t mean God as a god, but God as the all powerful all being concience of the freaking universe, he is the re incarnation of Bhudda, he can tracend death, he can make you go trough the cycles of reeincarnation.

If 3 gold saints get together, their power is like the freaking Big Bang, nothing, nothing could survive that.

The other I don´t know but is gigantic galctic sise robot, with reality altering powers and what not.

Goku is super awsome, just on that account he wins, just out of pure coolnes, but on fact, when he raises his ki, when he is just warming up for a fight, the WHOLE freaking planet trembles, he can blast planets, of all the people who you say have can send you to the sun and kill you, Goku is the only one who has actually done it, he can gather the energy of an entire universe for an attack, and he is known for always surpasing his own limits and become stronger and stronger, with no known limit.

And you think a kryptonian who is vulnerable to pieces of his home planet, who put in a red sun environmet is just a normal dude like you and me, and who can get his ass kicked by ANY form of magic.

and all this is fact not opinion

And some boy, from an anime that most people see as a romantic comedy not an action series.

coud beat all this, come on, that is absurd

But again there is no point in arguing with someone like you, really, if all you see is your own biased opinion.

And I will be willing to bet more than five bucks, and to ask freaking Dan Di Dio (do you even know who that is?) to assure you superman is not nearly as powerful as you say he is.

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Tue May 19, 2009 12:43 am

And really I don´t doubt you are a fan of DB but you keep discrediting Goku at all chances, so why do you have this nickname?

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 19, 2009 7:32 am

Shaka is bad ass.

He completely pwned the bronze saints. Took Phoenix to kick his ass, and even then he almost died doing it.

And there is one thing that can survive a big bang, or at least something with the equivalent energy release...The robot you don't know much about, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. He survived an attack with the same energy output as a big bang. And to think that Tenchi beats THAT, is illogical in my view...but hey, I don't care anymore.

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue May 19, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue May 19, 2009 8:52 am

Goku lamenting from an A you guys proboably are pissed at me and I use to be like you thinkin Goku can own superman and TTGL. But he can't he's average now he can destroy a planet whopee, lift 40 tonsa nd move oretty fast but not that fast. Goku is one of my favorite character If I'm a fan of Batman I won't say he can beat Galactus. Jae1022 do not edit posts that's very childish and I'm ignoring you.

Tenchi is stronger than God three God's! There's no argueing with you I win your just trying to make me mad and it's not working. Ah the freaking big bang damn you don't read comivs TTGL survived a big bang those are weak but you obviosuly know every single character so none is stronger than that guy.

Tenchi has shrugged off big bangs and Superman(normal) batteled somone with the power of the big bang and lived wow! Goku can't send people into the sun that's non cannon. You gve up I win. Superman is not weak to rkyptonite it's a minor weakness he can fly through the red sun and keep his powers. He has beaten thousands of magical creatures so just stop debating please!

I don't care Tenchi can counter ANYTHING apparently you can't understand that.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Tue May 19, 2009 9:29 am

Anime Goku wrote:Jae1022 do not edit posts that's very childish and I'm ignoring you.

I'm childish the guy that can't bring proof and just keeps saying he wins instead of trying to have a civalized conversation.
Oh yeah.
Who can beat Tenchi universe? - Page 2 Facepalm_implied

Last edited by Jae1022 on Tue May 19, 2009 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue May 19, 2009 9:30 am

So your admitting your childish?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Tue May 19, 2009 9:34 am

Anime Goku wrote:So your admitting I'm childish?

Yes, Yes I am.
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next