Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project

+4
Eytinge
lol1991
VEGETA_DTX
MrGenkiDama
8 posters

Go down

Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project Empty Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project

Post by MrGenkiDama Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:40 am

Hello peoplez. Me and a couple friends have been working hard on creating an abridged series for Dragonball Evolution and if you're interested in voicing a character or two, please audition. We really only need a Chi Chi, Sifu Norris, and Fuller right now but you never know, another roll might pop-up. Anyways, thought that I should let you guys know.

Teaser.
Auditions.

First episode is being edited as we speak.

Last edited by MrGenkiDama on Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total
MrGenkiDama
MrGenkiDama
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project Left_bar_bleue100/100Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/mrgenkidama

Back to top Go down

Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project Empty Re: Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:10 am

Hey Hello hello! I already welcomed you in PM but again - WELCOME! Smile

Thank you for joining us! and thanx for the nice idea and opportunity, I am really looking forward to it(BUT ONLY if it's a negative parody on DBE, not the positive one where fans just joke around and actually love thing that they're parodying like DB abridged Wink).

So I am happy and excited to hear about this and I hope that Dragon Ball Abridged will be both helpful and fun for us DB fans Chibi Goku

If we conclude that DBE Abridged is a direct parody on DBE with no sympathy for it, I'm right away gonna put it in the news section! so please if you have some time let me know about it more specifically.

P.S.
Teaser rocks! and especially Audition Goku! lol! cheers

Last edited by VEGETA_DTX on Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project Left_bar_bleue100/100Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project Empty Re: Dragonball Evolution Abridged Project

Post by MrGenkiDama Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:17 am

I would like to say no, this will not be a negative abridged. Do you know why? It'll suck badly. It wont be funny and it wont be original. We're abridging this with as little bias as we can. No side, just thinking of the situation, making jokes relating to the situation, we ain't here to bash, and we ain't here to promote the movie either.

Anyways, a promo clip is being uploaded it'll be featured on http://dbthemovie.com (and if you want, the portal page here, it'd really help promote it) so yeah, to get instant updates:
www.twitter.com/mrgenkidama

Thanks!

Edit: Though we will be poking fun at some fails in the movie.
MrGenkiDama
MrGenkiDama
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:34 am

^Hmmm now this changes things a lot...

Well to me its important that its not supporting DBE, I guess that's what I meant to say.

If it is then sorry but we will not promote it nor support it.
And being promoted on dbthemovie.com makes me even more oppose to it, as they were time our virtual enemies since long time ago, having the opposite goal of ours.
Hope you understand, just wanna stay clear.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrGenkiDama Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:42 am

VEGETA_DTX wrote:^Hmmm now this changes things a lot...

Well to me its important that its not supporting DBE, I guess that's what I meant to say.

And being promoted on dbthemovie.com makes me even more oppose to it, as they were time our virtual enemies since long time ago, having the opposite goal of ours.

It isn't supporting it, it isn't protesting it. We wont be like "GO SEE IT BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME" nor will we be like "PROTEST THE SHIT OUT OF THIS MOVIE" that's exactly why we wont be posting it on just on site. We'll poke fun of it, but we wont just saying, every five seconds "WOW, THIS IS STUPID AS SHIT! WHY IS GOKU WHITE?" or "ANYONE WHO ENJOYED THIS MOVIE IS A LOSER" because that's hostile garbage that immature babies spew.

We're here to make friends with everyone, if you're a fan of any Dragonball, we're a friend. That doesn't mean we thought Dragonball Evolution was good, we know it needed tons of work.

dbthemovie.com has both haters and supporters (some of the front page comments are negative) and it's an audience we must have, so you can understand why we need their support too.

Hope I cleared that up.

Last edited by MrGenkiDama on Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
MrGenkiDama
MrGenkiDama
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:42 pm

you need a Sifu Norris you say?

Dear good the voice of Kami from DBZ abridged would work so fucking well. On the other hand, I have my particular view of how you should make him sound. To bad I suck and therefor don't have recording equipment.

Last edited by lol1991 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:44 pm

MrGenkiDama wrote:
VEGETA_DTX wrote:^Hmmm now this changes things a lot...

It isn't supporting it, it isn't protesting it. We wont be like "GO SEE IT BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME" nor will we be like "PROTEST THE SHIT OUT OF THIS MOVIE" that's exactly why we wont be posting it on just on site. We'll poke fun of it, but we wont just saying, every five seconds "WOW, THIS IS STUPID AS SHIT! WHY IS GOKU WHITE?" or "ANYONE WHO ENJOYED THIS MOVIE IS A LOSER" because that's hostile garbage that immature babies spew.

We're here to make friends with everyone, if you're a fan of any Dragonball, we're a friend. That doesn't mean we thought Dragonball Evolution was good, we know it needed tons of work.

dbthemovie.com has both haters and supporters (some of the front page comments are negative) and it's an audience we must have, so you can understand why we need their support too.

Hope I cleared that up.

Edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apxYq-INoQw

Also, double posting for great justice

You abridging this will automatically be making fun of it because it sucks to much NOT to use for the series. Just saying.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eytinge Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:56 pm

Guys I know this person he is on dbthemovie forums all the time and he is a irrational defender of the movie, he actually enjoys it and hates us "haters".

His name is Hobo on the forums. He is a supporter trying to troll us!

Eytinge
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by MrGenkiDama Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:41 pm

lol1991 wrote:yoi need a Sifu Norris you say?

Dear good the voice of Kami from DBX abridged would work so fucking well. On the other hand, I have my particular view of how you should make him sound. To bad I suck and therefor don't have recording equipment.
Sadface. We could really use you.
lol1991 wrote:Also, double posting for great justice

You abridging this will automatically be making fun of it because it sucks to much NOT to use for the series. Just saying.
Parodying usually means that yes.
Eytinge wrote:Guys I know this person he is on dbthemovie forums all the time and he is a irrational defender of the movie, he actually enjoys it and hates us "haters".

His name is Hobo on the forums. He is a supporter trying to troll us!
Yup, that's me, I'm Hobo. I thought the MOVIE itself was OK, it wasn't Dragonball at all, I don't think it raped my childhood that's all. But I'm not trolling you, don't you point your finger at me! I'm just trying to find an audience, not trying to start anything. That's why I didn't bring it up! I didn't bring it up man, you did. I just want to make some friends and have fun fan-dubbing this.

Calm down. ^_^
MrGenkiDama
MrGenkiDama
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:29 am

We tend to be paranoid sometimes. If you seriously think it was a good movie, then fine, it's on you.

At least you agree it wasn't Dragon Ball. That much we ask of people that make accounts here.

You joining here if are for the movie completely is just plain nonsense really.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:00 am

He thinks it was a good movie?.. Don't we ask for people who utterly hate the movie,actors, and everything about it?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by MrGenkiDama Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:35 am

lol1991 wrote:At least you agree it wasn't Dragon Ball. That much we ask of people that make accounts here.
It wasn't Dragonball. It bared, basically no resemblence to Dragonball whatsoever. I am pissed at Fox that they screwed up this version of Dragonball-- BUT... and it's a big but, I couldn't help myself having fun at the movie. Since I wasn't expecting it to be Dragonball, I didn't nitpick at everything. I laughed when there was a joke and then I also laughed when it wasn't supposed to be a joke (so the whole movie). I enjoyed the short as hell final fight and overall, the movie granted me entertainment and fun. Allbeit, B-Movie entertainment and fun.

Anime Goku wrote:He thinks it was a good movie?.. Don't we ask for people who utterly hate the movie,actors, and everything about it?
Honestly, I like Justin Chatwin. He was good in Invisible and we would've made a good Goku with another script and director. Emmy and Jamie were pretty attractive, so no complaints there. Roshi wasn't very... good. So that sucked. James did good enough for the little he was in it. I blame the Fox suits, the director, writer, editors, etc.

They failed. Anyways, I'm not trying to bring this up anymore. Just wanted to clean thea ir between us. =D
MrGenkiDama
MrGenkiDama
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrGenkiDama Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:02 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p40CUlTbags
Episode one up! Widescreen version tomorrow!
MrGenkiDama
MrGenkiDama
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:06 pm

I lol'd!

But you need to get a better audio mixer. The sounds need to over put themselves more.

And the guy that voiced Fuller, should he have any other role, needs to get better recording equipment.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:18 pm

It was okay I personally think it supports DBE.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by MrGenkiDama Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:39 pm

Anime Goku wrote:It was okay I personally think it supports DBE.
Tsk, tsk. I personally think you're trying to start trouble. In no way, shape, or form, does this support or protest DBE. It's just for fun. Did you see us put a "Please support the official release" like Team Four Star does? Nope. We're going to be making fun of Evolution more than we are going to do anything else, believe me.
MrGenkiDama
MrGenkiDama
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Well that's great to hear, but its just weird how you LIKE and support DBE itself as a movie...I mean when you hate it as a Dragon Ball, how you like it as a movie? I'll never understand that?
That's EXACTLY the same as you'd hate some person for being thief/murder but liking him as a person...:S

That's the SAME person and you can't literally hate him and love him in the same time...same for this movie - that's the SAME ENTITY whether you call it a MOVIE or ADAPTATION.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:47 pm

MrGenkiDama wrote:
Honestly, I like Justin Chatwin. He was good in Invisible and we would've made a good Goku with another script and director.

He is a terrible actor and he was too old and dull to be Goku.

MrGenkiDama wrote:Emmy and Jamie were pretty attractive, so no complaints there.

Ah, yea. I agreed.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:02 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:
That's EXACTLY the same as you'd hate some person for being thief/murder but liking him as a person...:S

WOW man...that happens a lot... Razlika izmedju genija i ludaka je ta, shto je genije ogranichio sebe Laughing
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:20 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:

I don't think that is actually the same. The line of thought is the same, but it's not the same. You can't deepen things to this extent. It's a movie.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Ozuru Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:13 pm

lol! Crying with laughter ROFL
Daisuke Ozuru
Daisuke Ozuru
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://www.syndicatecrimemafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down