Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Ultimate Battle Z (completed story)

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ultimate Battle Z (completed story)

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:30 pm

On the previous Ultimate Battle Z all our hero’s except Kai got to enter the tournament. They also got a look at their opponents, who will fight who, and are these guy’s only here for the tournament, or is their other reasons. Find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 101: The match up’s: Kuriri vs Revolution.

We start off with having a look at our hero’s, all are waiting for the match up’s. Then the announcer walks up on a plat form.

Announcer: Alright ladies and gentlemen, the match up’s are decided. Match 1 is Kuriri vs Revolution. Match 2 is Hype vs Sora. Match 3 is Sly vs Riku. And match 4 will be Kurri vs Jyn. Now for the rules. You lose the match if you pass out, are unable to fight anymore, or if you leave your battle area. For all the viewer’s, these 4 huge screens above me will show the fight in each area. Now for you fighter’s, there are 4 islands that are visible from where we are now, these are the battle areas. Kuriri and Evolution, you’ll fight on area 3, the gravity stage. The boat is waiting for you.

Revolution (the guy with a similar appearance to Evolution) steps forward.

Revolution: That won’t be needed. *fly’s off toward island 3*

Kuriri follows.

Announcer: O........k, how many other of you can fly.

All 6 remaining fighter’s rise their hands.

Announcer: Ok, I guess the boat isn’t need then. Well then, Hype and Sora, you fight on island 1, the lava island. *both take to the sky and blast off*. Sly and Riku, stage 2, the ice stage. *both blast off with their aura around them*. Kurri and Jyn, space stage, island 4. *both rise to the sky before blasting off.

On island 3 we see Kuriri and Evolution land. Kuriri takes a look around when a voice is heard.

Announcer: Normally this wouldn't start for another 40 minutes, but since your already there, on your mark, get set, FIGHT.

Kuriri: This is it, this is X10 gravity. Please, I don’t even feel it. *look at Revolution* Well, you ready for this.

Revolution: *evil smile* To fight you, any day.

Kuriri: Is that so, then bring it.

Revolution: As you wish.

Revolution rushes in at Kuriri and throws a kick, Kuriri blocks it and Revolution is seen smiling. Revolution then makes another kick and Kururi blocks it again. Kuriri then grabs Revolutions ankle and throws him upward, she fires a energy blast after him right after releasing him. The blast go’s through Revolution before we see his image fade away. Kuriri then senses something and turns around quickly to see a energy ball heading her way. Kuriri jumps to the side, the energy ball is then seen curving and changing direction to follow Kuriri.

Kuriri: Damn.

Kuriri jumps back a few times before taking to the air, flying backwards. We see the energy ball follow Kuriri up into the sky. Kuriri makes her aura appear and dashes at high speed in various directions, no matter what the energy ball follows her every move. After a few seconds of dashing Kuriri stops and faces the attack.

Kuriri: Enough of this.

We see the ball of energy close in on Kuriri rapidly, when it nears Kuriri gives it a hard upwards kick, the balls go’s into the sky a short distance before turning back at Kuriri, Kuriri the fires her our energy blast that explodes Revolution blast on contact. Kuriri begins to scan the area after losing sight of Revolution.

Kuriri: Is that all you got.

Revolution appears behind Kuriri.

Revolution: Not by a long shot.

Revolution then places his right hand at Kuriri back, releasing a energy blast that sends her flying. Kuriri recovers fast and turns around to see Revolution coming in with his fist pulled back. Revolution throws a punch, Kuriri dodges and knees Revolution in the gut. Revolution appears stunned at first, then laughter is heard.

Revolution: Hmhmhm, hahahaha. *recovers* quite a kick there, how would you like to join me and my crew.

Kuriri: How would you like to kiss my ass.

Revolution: So be it, I don’t ask twice, but just so you know. I’m not even at half power yet. *smile*

Kuriri show’s slight sign’s of being surprised before showing a serious face. Both Kuriri and Revolution then vanish from sight as impact shock waves appear in various locations in the sky. Shortly after they appear in close combat, fighting evenly. After a few seconds Revolution lands a right punch that makes Kuriri take a few steps back. Kuriri then starts glowing yellow as she moves her right arm behind her back, a red energy ball forms in the palm of her hand.

Revolution: Not hitting me that easily.

Revolution dashes forward at a very high rate of speed and punches through a image of Kuriri, as Revolution turns his head he is blasted by a red energy beam and a explosion is created.

Kuriri: Your not the only one that knows the after image.

As the dust/smoke clears Revolution is gone. Revolution suddenly appears in front of Kuriri and say’s “surprise” before starting a furry of kicks and punches on Kuriri. We see Kuriri getting a heavy beating for a few seconds until she manages to counter and land a punch of her own, making Revolution stumble. Kuriri then quickly rushes in and kicks Revolution away, chasing after him, she kicks Revolution 9 times in various locations, kicks him up in the air, elbowing Revolution in the back, stunning him, and ending with hitting Evolution hard to the ground, placing her foot on top of Revolutions head when she lands.

Kuriri: Your not so strong.

Revolution then grabs Kuriri’s foot and pushes it up off his face.

Revolution: Oh no, perhaps I should show you a fraction more of my power.

Revolution silver aura then explodes around him, knocking Kuriri back. Revolution then stands back up, blue lightning sparks crackles around his body every few seconds.

Revolution: This is half power. *smiles*

Kuriri: Err.

Revolution then suddenly appears with hist fist in Kuriri gut, Kuriri is stunned badly.
Revolution then uppercuts Kuriri, sending her flying. As Kuriri rises into the air Revolution appears above Kuriri and smashes her downward, Kuriri is then seen impacting the ground hard. After a few seconds Kuriri pushes herself up, she stand in a small crater she created on impact.

Kuriri: Fuck, I should have knocked him out before he powered up. Oh well, let’s see him stop this one.

Kuriri hold both hands out in front of her body, her aura appears around her as a pink energy orb begins to form. The orb quickly grows in size. Revolution looks down at Kuriri and smiles, Revolution then rises his left hand above his head, palm flat and hand fully opened. A spear made of energy then appear just over Revolution hand. Revolution then grabs hold of the spear. Kuriri meanwhile has just finished powering up her attack, she shouts out “I’LL END THIS” and releases a massive pink energy orb twice as big as herself. Revolution at that same moment throw’s his energy spear. The spear moves at great speed and breaks through Kuriri blast, Kuriri looks shocked before suddenly getting a expression of extreme pain. As we move away from Kuriri face we see that the energy spare has stabbed through Kuriri heart. Kuriri falls to her knees. Kuriri body then proceeds to fall backward but is stopped when the edge of the energy spear hit’s the ground. When the spear vaporizes into nothing Kuriri body finishes falling back, blood is seen running from the hole in Kuriri body.

Revolution: Game over

Back on the main island the full crowd looks frightened or shocked at what they just seen.

Announcer: Revolution has...... has killed his opponent. Oh this is horrible.

Kai: Damn it, this is bad. I better go help the others.

Kai lift’s up into the sky before blasting off a high speed.

Well the tournament got started, the first match was Kuriri vs Revolution. They fought a good battle but it quickly became clear that Revolution was holding back a lot of power. Kuriri attempted to finish the battle before Revolution got any stronger, however a energy spear attack from Revolution broke through Kuriri attack, and Kuriri herself. Now Kuriri is dead and Kai is headed to join the battle. Does the others even relies what has happened, will Kai be able to make a difference, is Kuriri gone for good. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ultimate Battle Z (completed story)

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:31 pm

On the previous Ultimate Battle Z we witnessed Kuriri fight Revolution, after putting up a good fight Kuriri was taken out with a energy spear attack. Seeing what happened, Kai has taken off toward the battle area. Now however, it’s time to check out Sora battle with Hype.

Chapter 102: Hype vs Sora, revenge.

We begin by having a little look around at the battle area, we see the ground cracked up a lot and a few lava pit’s has opened up. In the background lava shoots up out of holes in the ground. We soon see Hype and Sora land at this location.

Sora: So, this is our battle ground.

Hype (the strangely dressed guy at the tournament): No. This will be your grave, Sora. *looks angry after saying Sora*

Sora: *getting in battle stance* My grave. I don’t even know you, what reason would you have to kill me.

Hype: You killed her. You killed my sister.

Sora: Huh???

Hype: Ime, you remember now.

Sora: Yes. Though I wasn’t the first to kill her.

Hype: I know. She use to work for Wipeout but was betrayed by him and killed, though he died as well before I could get to him. However, I also knows that she was given life again, however she was soon killed by you.

Sora: How..................

Announcer voice: You 2 ready, then, fight.

Hype: How do I know, I have my sources. Anyway, enough talk, it’s time you die.

Hype rushes forward and throw’s a punch, before making contact Hype open’s his fist and fires a energy blast in Sora face, Sora stumbles a little but recovers fast. Sora cup’s his hands and releases a quick Kamehameha wave, Hype knocks the beam aside before firing a volley of energy blast at Sora, Sora blocks the volley and rushes in at Hype after the volley finishes. As Sora closes Hype lowers himself and does a sweep kick, tripping Sora. Sora recovers with a back flip and vanishes from sight, Hype also vanishes from sight. Sora reappears first, looking around, Hype then reappears behind him and smashes Sora into the ground.

Sora: *while recovering* Your quite good, but don’t expect to win this easily.

Hype: Enough with this bullshit, stop holding back. I want to see the power that killed my sister.

Sora: Well, straight to the serious fighting. Alright, as you wish.

Sora starts powering up, rocks lift off the ground and Sora hair becomes golden with red tint in the golden-dark spots, Sora eye pupil’s become red and lightening sparks surround his body.

Sora: Here is the power you wanted.

Hype: Hmm, I see why Ime died at your hands, your power far exceeded her’s.

Hype raise his power as well, a black aura explodes around him. Sora and Hype then dash toward each other, Sora throws a punch and Hype dodges by moving slightly to the left, as Sora passes by Hype elbow’s him before lifting into the sky. Hype then start’s firing a huge volley of ki blast at Sora, a bright blue beam of energy is seen coming up through the volley shortly after, Hype looks a bit annoyed and vanishes after quickly stopping his volley. Hype then appears behind Sora.

Hype: Your mine.

Hype then put’s his left arm around Sora neck, then put’s his right hand over Sora mouth so he can't call for help. Hype proceeds to drawn Sora energy in through his right hand and feeds it to himself.

Hype: When I’m done with you, I’m going to tract down everyone close to you and kill them slowly. *evil laugh*

As Sora appears to be getting constantly weaker, Hype is getting stronger, after a few seconds Hype speaks again.

Hype: Oh, I almost forgot. You know them dragon balls you have, we destroyed them as soon as we got here. We also destroyed the one’s on Namek about a week ago. In fact, we destroyed that entire planet.*evil smile* Ah *looks to the left* Hmhmhm, it appears one of your friends are already dead, the girl. Kuriri wasn’t it.

Sora looks mad and starts elbowing Hype in the ribs, after 4 elbows Hype let’s Sora go.

Sora: I *pant* Won’t allow *pant* any more *pant* killing.

Hype: You can’t stop me now, I’ve stolen far to much of your energy.

Then a figure is seen landing behind Hype.

Sora: Man, I’m glad *pant* to see you. *pant* Sly. *smiles*.

Sly: Sora, this is my battle now.

We now had a look at Sora view point, Hype is apparently Ime’s brother. Surprisingly, Hype knows all of what has happened to Ime. After fighting a little, Hype started stealing Sora energy and revealed that all the dragon balls are destroyed. Shortly after revealing this, Hype sensed Kuriri death. Sora then broke free from Hype but seemed low on power, however Sly appeared just in time. On the next Ultimate Battle Z we take a look at Jyn and Kurri view point, how did their battle go, find out next time.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:32 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we seen what happened with Sora and Hype while Revolution and Kuriri was fighting. It seems Hype is Ime’s brother, Hype also revealed that he knows a lot of Ime past, including her dying and returning, then dying again. Now, it’s time to check out Kurri and Jyn battle, will more be revealed, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 103: Jyn vs Kurri.

We begin by looking through a dark area, meteor’s float around the sky as what looks like stars can be seen high in the air. Kurri and Jyn then land at this location. After a few seconds the announcer voice is head and it say’s “START!!”

Jyn: You have no idea what your in for.

Kurri: I know full well what I’m in for, and trust me, I’m not frightened.

Jyn: Huh, what do you mean, how can you know anything about me.

Kurri: Our leader, as well as me and Hype knows everything about all of you. You see, we’ve been watching you ever since Hype sister Ime first came here.

Jyn: Watching us, how.

Kurri: Tiny robots, no bigger then a common fly. Before Hype joined us, he wanted to keep an eye on Ime, so he secretly had her tracked. When she came here and died, we tracked you guy’s instead. We know about your dragon balls, which no longer exist. We know about Sly rage, your super sayian form’s and more.

Jyn: Wait, what do you mean the balls no longer exist.

Kurri: They where destroyed as soon as we got to Earth.

Jyn: So why now, why didn’t you come at a time when you had a greater advantage?

Kurri: A few reasons, 1 we wanted to learn more before attacking, and 2, it took us this long to get here, we where quite a way’s away. At first we where only going to stop by Namak so our leader could with for eternal youth, but on our way there, we seen you kill Evolution, now Revolution wants revenge.

Jyn: Let me guess, brothers.

Kurri: No, Evolution was Revolution son. Now no more questions, it’s time to fight.

Jyn: So be it.

Jyn power’s up before exploding into super sayian 2, Kurri power’s up as well as a dark blue aura surrounds her. Jyn is slightly surprised.

Jyn: Your as powerful as a super sayian 2. This should be fun.

Jyn and Kurri rushes each other and locks in a struggle right away, Jyn has the advantage as he pushes Kurri back without much trouble. Kurri then breaks out of the struggle and flip kicks Jyn in the chin, Jyn however isn’t effected very much and only flinches slightly. Just as Jyn recovers he get’s a punch to the face, Jyn recovers very quickly with a back flip.

Jyn: You know, your hit’s are weak.

Kurri: Then how about this.

Kurri fires a ki blast at Jyn, Jyn attempts to deflect it but can’t and is blasted, the blast sends Jyn flying a fear distance before he recovers. Jyn looks at his left hand to see it bruised and bleeding slightly.

Jyn: At least noting is broken.

Jyn looks at Kurri as both stare at each other.

Kurri: That was nothing but a simple energy blast.

Jyn: I see, your punches and kicks are weak, but you make up for it by having extremely strong ki attacks. Am I right.

Kurri: You catch on quick.

Kurri throw’s another blast and Jyn jumps to avoid it, Jyn returns fire with a ki blast of his own. Kurri deflects the blast only to see Jyn following behind it. Before Kurri could react Jyn gives her a hard punch to the gut, stunning her badly. Jyn retracts his fist and knees the stunned Kurri in the gut, Jyn then gives Kurri a hard smash to the ground. Jyn the grab’s Kurri ankle and swings her up into the air, he then chases after her. Just as Jyn get’s close Kurri quickly recovers and fires a ki blast in Jyn face, Jyn is sent crashing hard into the ground.

Jyn: *while getting up* Ah fuck, them blast are powerful.

Jyn then looks into the sky to see about 20 energy blast heading towards him, Jyn blocks and the blast hit. The ground is ripped apart by the blast and dust and smoke cover’s the full area where Jyn was.

Kurri: *smiles* What do you think of that.

As the smoke and dust clears we begin to see lightening sparks, we then see parts of Jyn becoming visible. Jyn hair is long and golden, his eye brows are gone, and he looks up at Kurri with a serious face.

Jyn: If what you said is true, I can’t afford to hold back.

More has been revealed, Revolution is Evolution father and has eternal youth. We also found out that these new threats knows a lot about our hero’s thanks to spy robots which at first, where used to follow Ime. We also witnessed part of Jyn and Kurri battle, it seems that Kurri melee is quite weak but her blast are extremely strong. Jyn has now gone super sayian 3, will he win, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:33 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen the beginning of Jyn and Kurri battle, after finding out some stuff and seeing what Kurri could do, Jyn has gone super sayian 3. Find out what happens now on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 104: Kurri get’s stronger.

We start off with Jyn and Kurri, Jyn stands his ground powered up into super sayian 3 form.

Jyn: It’s time we finish this.

Jyn dashes at Kurri and vanishes right in front of her, Kurri looks around only for Jyn to reappear where he was and hit Kurri hard with a punch to the face. Kurri was sent flying by the hit and crashes into one of the meteors that is floating around. As she recovers enough to see look in Jyn direction, instead of Jyn she see’s a blast coming at her, constantly getting faster the closer it get’s. Kurri breaks out of the meteor and Jyn blast passes by at great speed, before she can locate Jyn again he appears behind her and knocks her to the ground with a hard elbow to the back. Jyn dashes in when something catches his attention, Jyn air breaks and looks over his shoulder.

Jyn: That’s Kai power, he’s raised it to the max. I can also sense Sly in his super sayian 2 state. Sora is with Sly and Riku is heading in Kai direction. Wait, where’s Kuriri at?

Kurri then pop’s up in front of Jyn.

Kurri: She’s dead.

Kurri quickly put’s both hand together and releases a spider web shaped energy attack, Jyn is unable to dodge and is trapped. Kurri then makes eye contact with Jyn, when she does a blue beam comes from her left eye and contacts the Jyn’s left eye, at the same time a red beam goes from Jyn’s right eye to Kurri’s right eye. As this is happening Kurri power raises by a huge amount as Jyn energy lowers. When the attack ends Kurri has Jyn strength level while Jyn has her’s.

Jyn: What............did you do?

Kurri: *smiles* I switched our strength level’s.

Meanwhile in another location we see Kai with his power raised.

Kai: You won’t get away with what you’ve done.

Revolution: I think I will.

Just after Revolution say’s this Riku arrives.

Revolution: Hmhmhm, you think 2 on 1 will make a difference, let me show you fool’s what your dealing with.

Revolution begins powering up, a silver aura explodes around him, pushing both Kai and Riku back. Lightening sparks now flow around Revolution body constantly. Kai and Riku recovers themselves.

Kai: This.......isn’t good.

At this time Sly greater speed was giving him a great advantage and he was laying a beat down on Hype. Sly then noticed the surge of power from Revolution.

Sly: I better finish this quick, looks like Kai’s gonna need a hand.

Sly aura explodes around him, Sly then knees Hype in the gut before hitting him with a hard punch to the back, Sly then fires a energy blast that go’s throw Hype stomach. Hype, with a big hole in his stomach fall’s to the ground.

Sly then dashes down and grab’s a hold of Sora, they both quickly vanish.

Still hardly breathing on the ground.

Hype: Don’t..............think............this is................over. *passes out*

Back with Jyn and Kurri we see Kurri now with the advantage. Kurri is knocking Jyn all around the area as if he was a ping pong ball, Kurri then finally smashes Jyn into the ground. Kurri land near Jyn and walks up to him, she picks Jyn up by the throat.

Kurri: Yes, Revolution will be very pleased with me.

Jyn get’s a serious face.

Jyn: No....*cough* he...won’t.

Jyn forms a beam sword in his left hand and stab’s it though Kurri’s gut, in serious pain and shocked, she releases Jyn. Jyn pull’s the sword from Kurri’s gut and slicers her into little chunks, he then blast the pieces with a cross handed energy beam, completely destroying them. After a few seconds, Jyn power rises agin.

Jyn: Alright, I have all my strength back. Hold on guy’s, I’m coming.

Jyn makes his aura explode and blast off. At this time Sly and Sora are already their with Riku and Kai. After a minute Sly senses Jyn approach, seconds after Jyn is their.

Revolution: It seems my henchmen are dead.

Jyn: Well, let’s just say that Kurri wasn’t feel “whole” by the time I got finished with her.

Sly: Yes, and Hype will never be hungry agin.

Revolution: I offer you all the same offer I gave your dead friend, join me.

The gang all get into their fighting poses.

Revolution: Very well, you shall all die.

After a tough fight Jyn finished Kurri off with a energy sword attack, Sly also dealt with Hype by blasting a hole through his stomach. Now the full gang are together and getting ready to fight Revolution. With the dragon balls gone, our hero’s can’t afford to make any mistakes. Will they win or lose this upcoming battle. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:34 pm

Previously on Ultimate Battle Z Kurri manage to get a advantage on Jyn, though it never lasted long and Jyn ended up cutting Kurri into pieces and blasting her into nothingness. Meanwhile Sly defeated Hype with his superior speed and a blast through the stomach. Now Revolution has released his power, concerning Kai for a bit until the others showed up. Now the battle begins.

Chapter 105: Revolution attacks.

We start by seeing Sora, Sly, Kai, Riku, and Jyn standing before Revolution.

Sly: Guy’s, we can’t afford to hold back now.

Kai and Jyn: I’m ready.

We start off with Sora, who is still powered up, Sora makes his aura explode as lightening sparks surround his body. Sly is next, Sly releases a huge amount of power as his upper body becomes covered with reddish fur. Sly shirt get’s ripped off in the transformation and his eyes pupil’s become green (not super sayian type green). His hair becomes a blonde-brown color and he has a red-gold aura with black-red lightening sparks. Then it’s Riku’s turn, Riku begins powering up, his aura burst out around him and knocks everybody back, even Sly and Revolution. Riku’s appearance then starts to change, his eye’s become fully white and he gain glowing red arrow’s on his arm’s. Riku’s skin then becomes a black-blue color and his hair turns blue.

Sly: *surprised* Your............

Riku: As strong as a super sayian 4, yes.

Everybody turns their heads as Revolution laughs.

Revolution: Hmhmhmhm, I must admit, that’s some great power that you kept hidden all this time.

Riku: It wasn’t needed until now.

Revolution: Don’t expect it to save you.

Riku: I should say that to you. *smiles*

The full gang then charges in at Revolution, Revolution uses a after image to escape and reappears behind Kai, blasting him with a large energy beam. Sora cups his hands as he spins around, when finished the spin Sora pushes his arms forward releasing a massive energy beam. Revolution punches the beam when it nears, making it shoot off into space. Sora was shocked and Revolution took this time to attack. Revolution vanished and appeared right in front of Sora, Revolution then throw a punch but Sly hand catch Revolutions fist right before it was about to hit Sora face. Sora ducks and Sly round house kicks Revolution away.

Sora: Thanks.

Sly No problem.

At this time Riku was attack Revolution with a furry of gut punches, after a few seconds Revolution catches both of Riku fist and head butt Riku 3 times before kicking him away. Sly then pop’s up out of seemingly nowhere and throws a punch, Revolution vanishes and appears behind Sly then kick Sly away. A energy sword suddenly cut’s off Revolutions arm, we see Jyn being pretty satisfied with himself when Revolution suddenly smiles and grows a new arm. Revolution then blast Jyn away with a energy ball. Kai and Sora are seen coming in from both sides of Revolution and throw’s a punch, Revolution vanishes at the last spilt second and Kai and Sora punch each other in the face. Sora takes a way harder hit then Kai and is sent crashing to the ground. Kai turns around to see one of Revolutions energy spears heading directly at him, suddenly Kai vanishes and the spear flies off into the distance. Kai then reappears with Sly holding his wist, Sly then releases his grip on Kai.

Kai: Thank god for instant transmission. That was the attack that killed Kuriri, it looked unblockable.

Revolution: That was a nice little trick.

Sly: How about another example.

Sly quickly vanishes from sight, we go in to super slow mode as we see Revolution come up and grab Sly ankle, returning to normal speed we see Sly suddenly impact the ground hard. Sly pushes himself up, looking surprised.

Sly: You.................know Instant Transmission???

Revolution: Thanks to you hmhmhm. My race are very skilled at quickly learning new ability’s, if we see it done we can learn it.

Sly and Revolution stare serious at each other, Sly suddenly smiles and at that exact moment Kai and Riku punches Revolution in the back together, Sly knee’s the stunned Revolution and gives him a hard smash to the ground, all 3 then fire a volley of ki blast together toward Revolution. Revolution then appears in the sky behind the trio but is blasted with a ki blast. Revolution turns around to see Jyn.

Revolution: You again.

Revolution suddenly senses something behind him, right when he turns around he see’s a massive blue energy ball with a white core inches away from him. Revolution put’s his hands out and struggles against the massive ball. The others then surround Revolution.

Jyn: STAR SHOT!!!

Jyn raises his left arm to the sky then points it at Revolution releasing a fair size energy ball.

Riku: Darkspine Flame Cannon.

Riku put’s both hands by his side and charges what looks like blue flames in each hand, he then pushes both arms forward releasing a tunnel of dark blue flames.

Kai: Lightning Surprise!

Kai fires a giant energy bolt that shoots out from Kai's aura.

Sly: Raging Afterburner!

Sly puts both hands above his head like Goku does for gathering energy for the Spirit Bomb, except that Sly's palms are points towards each other. Then red electricity starts to run from his shoulder to his hands which continues to spring off between both hands making a chain of electricity between them. Then in the middle of this chain and between his hands of course, a red ball starts to form. It grows in size very quickly as electricity seems to feed the ball. Then Sly shouts: "TAKE THIS" upon throwing the giant red ball.

It looked like Revolution could handle things for a while, but now the tide has turned and a massive combined attack is fired upon Revolution, well it work, find out next time.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:35 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen Revolution take on our hero’s. Riku showed a form he hadn’t shown to our hero’s yet and became as strong as a super sayian 4. After fighting a intense battle all our hero’s have combined their attacks, will Revolution die, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 106: It’s not over.

We see Revolution holding the massive light blue-white energy ball while our hero’s others attacks heads toward him. On contact, a missive explosion is created, all our hero’s put’s up their guards but is still pushed back quite a way’s from the huge explosion. The level of wind from the blast is so strong that our hero’s had to close their eye’s while guarding. After a some seconds the explosion calms down and our hero’s are able to look around. They see nor sense nothing.

Riku: Did we get him.

Sly: We must have, he couldn’t of survived that.

Suddenly a energy spear makes a very deep cut in Sly left arm, Sly grab’s his arm while letting out a pain cry.

Sly: FUCK THAT HURT’S.

Then Revolution appears behind Sly.

Revolution: Your lucky I missed.

Revolution smashes Sly down to the ground.

Riku: Err, how did you survive that, it’s not possible.

Revolution: *smiles* Remember your friends certain ability I learned. What you guy’s so call “instant” transmission. I located a energy source to lock on to just before all your blast collided and escaped unharmed. Hahaha, now do you fool’s see how useless this battle is, you can’t stop me.

Then Sly lift’s back into the air, his left arm just hanging down while blood is seen running down his hand and dripping from his fingers.

Sly: I wouldn’t be to sure about that.

Revolution: And what do you plan to do with only one arm.

Sly: I can still fight with one arm, don’t worry about that.

Revolution: Fool’s to the end.

Sly: Wouldn’t have it any other way.

Sly and Revolution quickly vanish from sight, shockwaves are seen appearing in the sky not even a second apart from each other.

Riku looks up.

Riku: Their, fighting in instant movement, it’s so fast I can’t keep up.

All that’s heard is boom boom boom boom at in insanely fast rate, Revolution and Sly are moving so fast that a new shock wave is created before the energy of the previous shock wave disappears. Kai and Jyn are also seen trying to keep up with their eye’s, but by the time they look in one directing Revolution and Sly are already somewhere else.

Riku: Can either of you follow them.

Kai: No way, their moving way to fast.

Jyn: If Sly loses, how are we going to keep up with Revolution.

Kai: I guess someone will have to distract him while the others attack, there wouldn’t be any other way.

Suddenly Revolution and Sly appear on the ground throwing/blocking punches rapidly.

Kai: I don’t like how this is going. Yes Revolution is super fast, but Sly is still faster in combat. The thing is, with one are, Sly has got to be fighting at twice Revolution speed just to be keeping up. Sly may be naturally very fast, but not even he can keep up that level of speed for a long period of time.

Kai and Jyn look worried at Sly, as we zoom in on Sly we see sweat drop’s running down Sly face as he gives it his all to keep up. After a few more seconds of close combat Sly receives a punch from Revolution and is sent flying, Revolution vanishes and elbow’s Sly in the back while he was still moving backwards. Sly is completely stunned and get’s smashed to the ground by Revolution. Revolution finishes with blasting Sly with a energy blast.

Revolution: Another down hmhmhm.

Revolution turns and walks toward our other hero’s when Sly call’s out.

Sly: *slowly pushing himself up* Where... do you think *pant*... your going.

Revolution stop’s and turns around, Sly releases his power as his aura burst around him and then vanishes, Sly then returns to base form as he falls face first onto the ground. Kai rushes past Revolution and over to Sly. Kai lift Sly face out of the dirt and checks on him.

Kai: I think you better let us take over Sly.

Sly: He..hehe, sure. I’m... exhausted...

Sora comes over by Sly and Kai.

Kai: Sora, you stay here and watch Sly, fighting at that speed took everything he had.

Sora: Sure.

Kai, Jyn, and Riku then surround Revolution.

Kai: You’ll have to deal with us now.

Revolution: Hmph, a easy enough task.

Oh no, after a intense battle it seems that Sly is down. Getting limited to one arm, Sly used up all his energy in high speed combat. Now Kai, Jyn, and Riku are going to continue the battle, will they win. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen Sly face Revolution one on one after Revolution escaped our hero’s attack. Sly had one arm rendered useless, but held his own none the less. In the end though Sly lost the battle. Now Kai, Riku, and Jyn are gonna step in, can they stop Revolution, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 107: He just won’t stop.

We start off with Kai, Jyn and Riku having Revolution surrounded, their aura’s explode around them as they look with a serious expression at Revolution.

Jyn: I got to give you credit, your a lot tougher then your son, but don’t expect to leave this planet alive.

Revolution: Don’t expect to leave alive, ha that’s rice. The only one of you that are anywhere near my level is him *points at Riku*. And from what I can tell, he isn’t as fast as your friend down their.

Kai: Your over convenience in your power will be your ultimate downfall.

Revolution quickly vanishes and reappears with his fist in Kai gut, stunning him.

Revolution: You so called “hero” type people always say that. I’m 150 year’s old, I’ve heard that so many times that I’m sick of it.

Kai: *still bend over* Well, on this planet evil has a way of dying.

Kai is then seeing using both arms to slowly push Revolutions fist back, Revolution quickly gives Kai a hard downward hit to the face, sending him crashing into the ground. Kai stands up after a few seconds and looks up. Suddenly Riku and Jyn attack Revolution all out throwing punches as quickly as they can, meanwhile Kai has brought his left hand back by his side and started charging up energy. After a little charging Kai releases a massive energy beam, sparks springing around it from it’s power. Riku dashes to the left and Jyn dashes to the right to avoid the attack, which now heads straight at Revolution. Revolution let’s out a yell as he uses his right fist to punch Kai beam, Kai attack is seen suddenly heading in Jyn direction and Jyn takes the full impact. Kai and Riku is shocked as Jyn soon falls from the sky in base form. Sora caught Jyn and gently placed him by Sly.

Revolution: If that huge ball of energy earlier couldn’t overtake me, what made you think that would.

Kai and Riku gather together.

Kai: Damn, what are we suppose to do now.

Riku just stares at Revolution.

Kai: Riku.............

Riku: He’s getting stronger.

Kai: Huh *surprised look*, stronger.

Riku: I kept a close eye on this guy’s energy signal, all this fighting. It isn’t wearing him out, but instead making him stronger. Before the fight started, Sly was also stronger then Revolution, if Sly would have went all out then Revolution would be dead now. However, Revolution power has risen above Sly’s and mine. Well, in this form anyway.

Revolution: I’m waiting. What are you trying to do, make me die of boredom.

Kai: Wait, this form. *looks at Riku with a suspecting face*.

Riku: That’s right, I have others.

Kai: Wait, if you’re a clone then why didn’t Mew have all these power’s.

Riku: I’m sure Mew would of had these power’s with the right training. Well, here I go.

Riku fly’s up and confronts Revolution.

Revolution: You going to take me down by yourself.

Riku: Yes.

Revolution: What makes you think you can.

Riku: This.

Riku starts powering up again, rocks lift from the ground and lift high into the sky where Riku is, said rocks the shatter when reaching Riku. Riku power up however is suddenly stopped when Revolution hit’s Riku with a powerful knee to the gut. Riku looks shocked/stunned.

Revolution: You think I was born yesterday. I could sense a great power within you as soon as you started powering up. This power would easily far exceed mine if I allowed you to access it.

Riku: *still stunned some* Damn.......you.

Kai: Damn it.

Revolution: Hahahahaha, all of you will die today.

Revolution gather a ball of energy in the palm of his right hand and smiles evilly.

It looked bad for our hero’s when Revolution deflected a massive energy beam from Kai, which in turn took Jyn out of the fight. Riku then informed Kai that he was still holding back, however Revolution is refusing to let Riku power up. What’s worse, Revolution only grows stronger from fighting. How are our hero’s gonna get out of this, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:38 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen Jyn get taken out of the fight after Revolution deflected Kai blast at him. Riku informed Kai that he has higher level’s of power, however when attempting to show these power’s Revolution quickly stopped him. Riku and Kai is all that’s left, but will they win, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 108: Keep’s getting worse.

Riku starts powering up, rocks lift from the ground and lift high into the sky where Riku is, said rocks the shatter when reaching Riku. Riku power up however is suddenly stopped when Revolution hit’’s Riku with a powerful knee to the gut. Riku looks shocked/stunned.

Revolution: You think I was born yesterday. I could sense a great power within you as soon as you started powering up. This power would easily far exceed mine if I allowed you to access it.

Riku: *still stunned some* Damn.......you.

Kai: Damn it.

Revolution: Hahahahaha, all of you will die today.

Revolution gather a ball of energy in the palm of his right hand and smiles evilly. Revolution put’s the energy up to Riku face and blast him, Riku let’s out a load, painful yell as the energy consumes his entire head, as the energy fades we see Riku face scratched up badly and bleeding. Revolution suddenly kicks Riku down to the ground. Riku bounces off the ground on impact and returns to normal before landing again. Kai meanwhile has a shocked, yet angry look on his face.

Kai: It’s up to me, if any of them die, they’ll be gone for good. AND I WON’T ALLOW IT!!!

Kai aura burst around him, bigger then it’s ever been before. Kai pushes himself off the with such force that the ground under him cracks up and even lifts up a little. Kai yell’s out “YOU’LL KILL NO ONE ELSE” and just as Revolution turns his head he receives a hard punch from Kai and is sent flying. Revolution does a flip and air brakes quickly.

Revolution: What is this. *looks shocked*

Kai: THIS..... IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MY FRIENDS ARE IN DANGER.

Kai then launches himself at Revolution with a ki blast from his feet, while closing at Revolution quickly Kai holds his left arm back and energy gather’s in his left palm, Revolution stands ready to counter Kai. When Kai is right up to Revolution he pushes his left arm forward and releases a huge blue energy beam. We see a quick look at Revolution being surprised before the energy overtakes him. Kai stop’s and focus on his attack, suddenly the beam grows in size as Kai releases more power into it. As the energy fades nothing is seen as the energy fly’s off into the distance. Kai slowly lowers his arm as he remains serious, a barrier then burst out around Kai as Revolution quickly becomes visible after being bumped back.

Kai: If I don’t stop you, and my friends die. They’ll be gone forever, and I won’t allow it.

Kai crosses his arms and bends his leg’s slightly, he then quickly let’s out a small yell while stretching all limbs out straight. A strong release of energy knocks Revolution off guard and Kai quickly rushes in. Kai say’s "If Mystic can't do it, who will?" and flies through Revolution stomach while a transparent Mystic Gohan flies behind him. Revolution looks stunned before looking angry, the hole in Revolution stomach begins to close, although a energy beam breaks through and reopens it. Revolution quickly heals the injury again.

Revolution: (thinking) Where did he get this power from.

On the ground Sora looks up while smiling.

Sora: So at last, Kai true power has come out. (Thinking) Since Kai power had to be unlocked quickly when he visited the elder Kai, his full power was never unlocked. It was said that a time of dire need of the power would awaken it. *smile* With the dragon balls gone and all of us falling, it seems that need has been created.

Back at the battle area Revolution looks angry at Kai, who stands fire with a serious look.

Kai: I know you get stronger the longer you fight, so if you don’t mind, let’s finishes it.

Revolution: Fool, you may have become stronger, but not that strong.

Kai: You wanna bet.

Kai brings his left arm down by his side agin.

Revolution: Very well, if I must prove myself yet agin, then so be it.

Revolution raises both hands above his head, palms facing each other but kept apart. A ball of energy forms between Revolution hands and grows in size. At this time a gold ball of energy has formed in the palm of Kai hand. Both Revolution and Kai aura’s swirl around them before exploding, Kai aura amazingly growing slightly bigger.

Revolution: This is where you die.

Revolution fires a medium sized energy ball (think of Trunks Burning Attack) and Kai fires a large golden beam with lightening surrounding it. The attack collide as a struggle occurs between the two. Slowly Kai begin’s losing ground as Revolution seems to still be stronger.

Kai: *while struggling* I....... won’t........ LOSE!!!

Kai pushes more power into his beam as the struggle appears to even out with neither side any longer gaining a advantage.

Sora: Wow, Kai true power is really something. Come on Kai, you can do this.

It seem that Kai still had hidden depth’s to his mystic form which only a situation of dire need could unlock. With no way to revive anyone who would die, the need was created and the power was unleashed. Now Kai and Revolution are in a struggle and appears to be even, it’s the final show of good vs evil, who will win. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:39 pm

Last time we seen Riku get taken down by Revolution, who refused to let him power up. It would seem that Kai was all alone, but hope wasn’t lost as hidden depths to Kai mystic form was unlocked. After a small battle Kai is attempting to end Revolution before he get’s to strong, though Kai isn’t having what you call a easy time. Can Kai win, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 109: Revolution’s end.

We see Kai and Revolution struggling, neither able to push the other’s attack back.

Kai: This is your END.

Revolution: In your DREAMS.

Revolution ball of energy, even though it’s much smaller then Kai beam, remains even with it. Both continues to give it their all, very slowly Kai beam starts getting pushed back again. On the ground Sora looks up at the battle with a serious face, he then looks to his friends with a more worried look.

Sora: I hope *transforms to “Burst Limit 2"* that you’ll all be alright.

Sora blast off and heads up behind Revolution, he cup’s his hands and yell’s “Kamehameha” whiles pushing his hands forward and releasing a beam of energy at Revolution. Revolution notices and makes his aura burst around him, Sora beam is stopped by Revolution aura, though Kai is now back on even term’s with Revolution.

Revolution: You have no hope, NO HOPE!!!

Revolution sends a strong shock wave of energy out behind him and knocks Sora back, then focuses on Kai again. Suddenly another strong attack hit’s Revolution, we look to see Jyn in his super sayian form. A ball of energy pushes against Revolution aura, Sora then comes back and fires another Kamehameha blast at Revolution. Having to use much power to hold both Jyn and Sora back, Kai attack gain’s ground on Revolution again.

Revolution: Well you two knock it off. *creates another shock wave*

With both Jyn and Sora blown back, Revolution takes control again and start’s gaining ground on Kai. Suddenly Kai smiles.

Kai: Revolution, your finished.

A large, powerful ball of energy then hit’s Revolution from behind, we look to see Riku with his left arm pointed at Revolution. Kai then gives it everything he has and his beam overtakes Revolution, destroying him slowly, but completely. After the energy fades there is no remains of Revolution left, Kai hangs in the sky, reverted to base and looking tired.

Kai: Thanks...*pant* Riku.

Kai however doesn’t get a reply, Kai turns his head while saying “Riku?” only to see Riku fall from the sky. Where Riku was stands Hype, not only healed but insanely stronger then he was before.

Sora: *shocked* No, Sly killed you.

Hype: Oh did he now. *looks around* Hmp *smiles* I thought hell would be more, fire-ish, thn this. I guess crime does pay hahaha.

Sora: Sly blasted a hole though you.

Hype: Yes, but I’m still alive now aint I.

Sora: Regeneration.

Hype: Kinda. I have the ability to heal injuries. I was quite lucky to have survived your friends attack. My energy was so low after I healed the injury that I passed out. When I awoke I came here, while all you where focussed on the struggle, I grabbed you buddy down there and drained his energy.

Sora: I guess with all our strongest fighter’s down or out of power, you win hey.

Hype: *smiles* And I’ll enjoy killing you all.

Sora: It’ll be pretty hard to do that when your dead.

Hype: *laughing* And who’s gonna stop me, you.

Sora: Nope. *smiles* Him. *points*

As Hype turns his head he see Jyn behind him with a energy sword ready to attack, Jyn say’s “hi” before making a downward slash cutting Hype clean in half, straight down the middle. Jyn and Sora then blast the 2 half’s, vaporizing Hype’s remains.

Kai: It...*pant*...over. *faint smile*

Jyn: Hype should learn to keep track of where all his opponents are.

Sora: Hay I’m not complaining, he made a mistake and lost track of you, resulting in a easy win *smiles*.

Kai land near Sly and lies back, falling to sleep a lot instantly. Jyn and Sora come over carrying Riku with them, they lay him down, and after bandaging Sly injured arm, they to lied back to rest up.

It seems Revolution is dead thanks to the combined efforts of our hero’s. Even with Jyn and Sora help, it looked like Revolution would win. However a attack from Riku changed all that and allowed Kai to overcome Revolution. Hype then returned, but paid the price for not keeping track of Jyn, and was sliced in half and destroyed. Keep reading to find out what happens on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:41 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we seen Kai take out Revolution thanks to Jyn, Sora, and Riku help. Hype then made a comeback, but quickly died when he didn’t keep an eye on his opponent’s. Now our hero’s are taking a well deserved rest.

Chapter 110: A new evil approaches.

A few day’s after the defeat of Revolution, deep in the depth of outer space, we see a humanoid looking being dressed in a red cloak and red pants crash hard into the surface of the planet. We look from this guy’s view point, where unable to see much as a bright sun shines in this person’s eye’s, making his vision blurry. Still in this person’s viewpoint, we see a short, dark figure walk up to him, but is unable to pick out any detail. The short figure say’s “Kill him”. We zoom out, overlooking the planet, which is wrecked, as a load scream is heard. We zoom back in to see the person dressed in red now frozen in a huge chunk of solid ice. As we look around we see a odd looking spaceship blast off.

Meanwhile on Earth we see Sly with his injured arm in a sling, Kai, and Jyn all stand in a circle around each other. We see them looking at a radar with a green screen, though nothing appears. Kai, who’s hold the radar say’s “damn it.”

Sly: It must be true then, the dragon balls are really gone.

Jyn: We been over this whole planet.

Sly: There not hidden and replaced with fakes, as I hoped, there really gone.

Kai: So are Dende, Korin, the senzu beans, everything.

We see Kai looking angry as he crushes the radar in his hand, pieces of it fall down on the ground in front of Kai.

Sly: Why did you do that?

Kai: Well it makes no difference now.

Sly: I guess.

Jyn: Where did that come from anyway?

Kai: It was given to my family as a gift long ago.

Sly: Well *long pause* wanna start training. Nothing else we can do.

Kai looks at Sly.

Kai: Don’t you um, you know, need to let your arm hear.

Sly: I can fight with 1 arm.

Kai: I know, but we shouldn’t take the change of causing further injury.

Sly: Fine. You and Jyn fight then.

Kai turns around and smiles, “shall we”. Jyn is already getting in a fighting pose and say’s “you bet”. Both rush at each other and throw’s a punch, colliding fist.A smile is seen on both their faces as they both disappear.

Meanwhile in space the ship fly’s alone at a rather fast past, leaving a white steam behind it. Inside the ship, we see a gig chair where the short figure sits, but are still unable to see him as he’s in the shadow’s.

???: Earth is the next populated planet huh, should be able to cause a lot of pain a suffering there, I can’t wait hehehe.

Meanwhile Kai and Jyn are having fun with their little match, they are seen fighting in close combat. As they fight we see Sly sitting on a rock, Sly yawn’s and yell’s out “boring”, Kai and Jyn takes a quick glace over.

Jyn: I guess the warm up period is over. *smiles*

Kai: I’m ready for ya. *smiles*

Jyn starts powering up, Kai does the same. Kai blue aura explodes around him as a golden aura explodes around Jyn. Kai hair spikes and remains black, Jyn hair spikes and flashes a golden colour become becoming and staying golden, lightening start’s to fill Jyn aura as both still smiles.

Kai: Better now, Sly.

Sly: Much. *smiles*

Kai: Now Jyn, where was we.

Jyn: *smiles* Right about here.

Jyn jump’s into the sky and charges down on a angle before throwing a punch, Kai side step’s and go’s for a elbow to Jyn back, Jyn twist his body and throw’s a kick, Kai spot’s it and ducks under the grab’s after Jyn arm. Jyn fires a energy ball which Kai catches in his hand and both vanishes from sight. We see Sly looking with his eye’s, following the fight easily.

Sly: This is a lot better. *smiles*

After confirming the dragon balls are really gone, our hero’s decided to get back to training, but unknown to them, a new threat is heading towards Earth. With causing pain a chaos on his mind, will our hero’s stop this creature. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:43 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen a new evil begin it’s trip towards Earth, whoever this being is, we can determine that there is more then 1. Meanwhile on Earth, we seen Kai, Sly, and Jyn as they looked for the dragon balls, only to confirm that they where really gone. Having nothing else left to do, Kai and Jyn started training.

Chapter 111: Sora’s trouble.

We start off with a clash between Kai and Jyn, both appearing to be having a good time, smiling as they vanish from sight.

Sly: Man, Kai is quite good. Keeping up with a super sayian 2 is nothing to him now.

Suddenly both appear on the ground, both standing across from each other with their auras still around them.

Kai: What do you say we take it up a notch, this is to easy.

Jyn: Super sayian 3 coming right up. *smiles*

Elsewhere we see Sora in a huge open area, the grass is short with patches of sand/gravel in various locations. Not far away is a huge lake, near the lake we see Sora has a fire started and is cooking a rather big fish. As Sora continues something catches his eye, he looks to see a girl strangely just walking along. This girl looks to be about 5 foot, 2 inches tall, has long snow white hair reaching down to her knee's, and light blue eye pupil's. She has a slim build and wear's white, very slightly baggy pants. She also wears a white shirt covered by a short silver vest, which is left open at the front. Her shoe's are white in color as well.

Sora: What the hell is she doing way out her? I better go check, she might be lost.

Sora stands up, but before he leaves he see the girl give him a evil-ish smile before vanishing from sight. Sora looks surprised before hearing something said in a languish that he does not understand, Sora spin’s around only to get hit by some type of invisible energy attack. Whatever it was, caused Sora bit of pain and made him stumble back.

Elsewhere in space a man dressed in black pants and shoes with a blue vest over a black shirt stands beside the chair in which the strange short being is sitting. On the other side of the chair stands a women wearing tight black pants with a blue jacket over a black shirt, black shoes and a blue, fingerless glove on her left hard. On a computer screen a bleeping is heard.

???: Hmm, their seems to be many high power’s on Earth.

Back at Sora location, we see Sora looking around.

Sora: *thinking* Ok, where did she go now.

Sora then suddenly side step’s as the girl fly’s past him, attempting a kick which missed. The girl stop’s herself and stands up straight, still smiling.

Sora: Err, who are you. Why are you attacking me.

Girl: I want to cause you pain.

Sora: I don’t even know you, why do you want to hurt me.

Girl: *another evil smile* Because I can.

The girl vanishes agin from Sora sights.

Sora: Damn, she’s a nut job and fast.

A voice say’s “I heard that” and suddenly Sora is sent flying by a hard kick to the back. Sora stop’s himself and turns around. He see’s the girl with he hands together and pushed forward, suddenly Sora is blasted, but yet again nothing could be seen. Sora recovers fast and yell’s “STOP THIS”, the girl begins rushing in as Sora cup’s his hands by his side. Suddenly the girl is right in Sora face as he received a hard punch to the face. After flying a short distance, Sora recovers with a back flip.

Sora: Even though he has a busted arm, I wish Sly was here right now.

The girl has again since vanished, Sora swing’s around and catches her fist, surprising her. Sora takes the change and lands a hard punch to this girl’s gut, stunning here greatly.

Sora: Your not from around here, are you.

The girl still has wide open eye’s as she seems to still be stunned.

Sora: Well, who are you, where are you from.

Girl: *cough* I’m Azul. *a light laughter is heard* Where I’m from, is none of your concern.

Azul quickly knee’s Sora in the gut, now stunning him. Azul then kicks Sora upwards and vanishes, she appears behind Sora and smashes him to the ground. Azul then form’s a energy ball in each hand, she throw’s the ball in her left hand, make a quick 360 degree spin and fire the ball in her right hand. Sora looks up to see 2 energy ball’s heading towards him, getting bigger as then near.

Sora looks serious and yell’s out, the ball’s collide as a huge dust cloud rises from the impact point. As the dust clear’s we see Sora with yellow super sayian-ish hair that has dark red tint in the dark spots, a yellow aura surrounding him and his eye pupils are red.

Sora: No more mister nice guy.

It seems that another evil has hit Earth before the strange short being. A girl by the name of Azul has attacked Sora for unexplained reason’s. As far as we can tell, she’s only attacking for the hell of it. Kai and Jyn are still training, unaware yet of what is happening. Can Sora defend himself now that he is in his burst limit form, or will Azul surprisingly quick speed get the better of him. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:44 pm

On the previous Ultimate Battle Z we seen Kai asking Jyn to kick things up a bit in there training. We also seen a strange girl by the name of Azul attack Sora, the cause, to cause pain as far as we know. Will Sora be able to deal with this by himself, or is help on the way. Find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 112: Fight yourself.

We start off with seeing Sora in his Burst Limit 1 form, we look in the sky to see Azul a bit annoyed.

Sora: I hope that wasn’t intended to kill me.

Azul: *calms down* It was, though I underestimated your power it would seem.

Sora: You still never stated why you’re here.

Azul: I just like causing pain, and what better then a populated planet like this. Now *vanishes*

Azul arrives in front of Sora and say’s “DIE” while releasing a ball of energy in Sora face. Sora reacts quickly however and ducks under the blast, he then put’s his hand up to Azul stomach and blast her away with a small energy ball. Sora dashes after Azul, his aura flowing around him and his fist pulled back. After getting pushed a short distance Azul manages to deflect the blast only to see Sora land a heavy hit to Azul face, sending her flying more. Sora then dashes past Azul and kicks her upward with both feet when she reaches him. Sora dashes past her agin and ready another punch, however Sora misses this time as Azul vanishes right before impact. Azul appears above Sora and ready a smash hit when a kick sends her away. Sora looks back to see Riku.

Sora: Oh, hey.

Riku: Everything alright here.

Both then hear laughter, they look to see Azul laughing like a mad man.

Azul: Hey buddy, wait your turn. I’m not done with him. *looks at Sora*

Riku: Well maybe I don’t feel like waiting.

Azul: Then I’ll just have to give you someone to play with. *smiles*

Azul then rises her left arm, she proceeds to open her hand fully, stretching all finger’s. Azul then say’s something in a low voice, a few seconds later we see a copy of Riku materialize in front of Azul.

Riku: What the fuck.

Sora: *shocked* Riku......... It’s you.

Azul say’s “kill the one called Riku”, the Riku clone then dashes towards the real Riku and throws a punch, knocking the real Riku back. Azul then appears in front of Sora, a red aura surrounding her. Azul begins giving Sora a furry of punches. Sora received a beating but recovered himself and catch both of Azul fist in his hands. Sora gives Azul a hard knee to the gut, making her bend down in pain. Sora then follows up with a extreme downward punch to Azul back, Azul looks extremely hurt before crashing into the ground.

Meanwhile both Riku’s are fighting evenly, after a little while the clone manages to land another hit on Riku. Riku recovers and throw’s a energy blast, the clone deflects the blast only to get a hard punch to the face followed by a series of punches to the gut, then finally ending with a powerful smash hit which sent the clone crashing through the ground, leaving a deep hole where he crashed through.

Riku: Hmp, no stupid clone is beating me.

Meanwhile with Sora and Azul, Sora is floating over the still downed Azul. Slowly, she begins to twitch and move, pushing herself up slowly. Azul get’s to her feet, she quickly looks up with a shocked face as a large blue beam heads towards her. Azul then looks serious just as the beam hit’s. Suddenly Sora get’s a hard knee to the spine, Sora however recovers himself and try’s for a roundhouse kick, Azul again vanishes. Sora stands up straight, relaxing himself, Sora then begins charging another Kamehameha beam, he fires the beam at seemingly nothing, then Azul becomes visible, missing the beam by less then a inch.

A this time Sly and Jyn are still training, they stop when they see a confused look on Sly face.

Kai: What’s up.

Sly: This might sound weird, but I sense 2 Riku’s in that direction.

Kai and Jyn looks over and quickly notices the power’s as well.

Kai: Ok, that’s weird.

Sly: I told you.

Jyn: Should we go?

Sly *looking serious* Hmm, no. That may do us more harm then good. There are 3 other power’s coming. I don’t sense anything but evil from them, besides, the real Riku and Sora are already there, they’ll take care of it.

Kai: We should go and meet the other power’s. I sense them to, they’ll be here within the hour.

Sly: Right, their moving very fast.

Sly, Kai, and Jyn blast off.

Well Azul has revealed more of her power, the power to clone her opponent. To win this battle, Riku has to now defeat........ himself in battle. Meanwhile both Sora and Azul are landing good hit’s on each other, but who will come out on top. And the other threat will soon arrive on Earth. What are our hero’s getting into this time, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:45 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we seen Sora continue to fight Azul, Sora got a good combo going and Azul was just about to counter attack when Riku arrived. Not wanting anyone to interfere, Azul created a clone of Riku to keep him busy. By now Sly and the others sensed this, but sensed other evil’s closing in as well. Believing everything is under control, Sly, Kai, and Jyn have blasted off to meet up with this new evil.

Chapter 113: The fight rages on.

We begin with Riku who is still over looking the hole where his clone crashed through.

Riku: Where is he, I wouldn’t die that easily.

Suddenly the clone appears behind Riku, Riku turn’s his head and his face turn’s from surprised to shocked. The clone fires a rainbow colored blast at Riku, the blast doesn’t appear to do much and the clone punches Riku in the gut. Riku, in extreme pain, fall’s to the ground.

Riku: That *cough* who a attack from my genesis form.

Riku still look’s to be in quite some pain.

Riku: Damn....... my defensive strength must have gotten lowered. *cough* How else would one punch hurt me this much.

Riku struggles back to his feet after a few seconds, Riku looks up to see a wall of dark blue flames heading directly at him. Riku blocks as the flames make contact, after fading away Riku is seen standing weak on his feet.

Riku: He doesn’t have to transform, he can use all my attacks and ability’s in base form....... just great.

Not to far away we see a huge explosion, as we get closer we see Sora pursuing after Azul, who appears to have gotten a knock back. Azul recovers as Sora nears and grab’s his punch, she then swings Sora around a few times before releasing him towards the ground. Sora crashes into the side of a near by hill, leaving a hole in the ground where he crashed. Azul hovers over the deep, dark hole, keeping an eye out for any movement. As Azul continues looking she begins to see a flicker of light blue light. The light soon becomes visible as a energy beam heading her way. Without warning Sora appears behind Azul, Sora gives Azul a stunning elbow hit to Azul back and jump’s to the side. Stunned, Azul then takes the full impact of Sora beam. A split second after the beam hit’s Azul, the words "Schermo in su" are heard being shouted. When the energy fades away, a white shield is seen surrounding Azul.

Azul: *lowering shield* That *takes and let’s out a deep breath* was very close.

Sora: I can tell that you won’t win this battle.

Azul: Really, how so?

Sora: There is no way you can keep this up. And trush me, I have a lot of energy to spear along, I can even go another transformation higher. *grin’s*

Azul: Err, I’ll make sure you won’t win.

Sora: How many tricks can you have left huh. Anyway’s, let’s settle this. *cup’s hands by side* Super.

Azul again form’s two energy ball’s, one in each hand.

Sora: Ka......... Me..........

Azul throw’s the first ball and start’s making her spin.

Sora: HA........... ME..........

Azul releases the second ball and Sora shouts out a load “HAAAAAA” while pushes his arm’s forward firing a missive beam. Sora beam pushes Azul first energy ball back into the second, making a explosion, Sora attack then shoot’s out of the dust and hit’s Azul while she looked surprised. The attacks vaporized Azul, leaving no trace.

Sora: She should have dodged, I guess she really did believe I was calling a bluff. To bad for her I wasn’t.

Back with Riku, we see Riku on the losing end of the battle. It appears that the clone is still around, even though Azul has died. We witness Riku crash to the ground, his clone then stands right above him. There is a short pause and Riku prepares to meet his end when a fist is seen going through the clones stomach, blood splatter’s all over Riku’s face and upper body. The fist is then pulled upwards, ripping Riku’s clone in half. Riku see’s Sora standing as the clone falls down.

Sora: Good thing he didn’t power up.

Elsewhere Sly, Kai, and Jyn ae waiting for the other evil forces to arrive.

Sly: They’ll be here soon.

Kai: Hey, look.

The gang see’s a ship high up in the air.

Kai: Faster then I expected.

Jyn: Agreed, I thought we’d be waiting a good half hour. Apparently not.

Two threats down, three more to go. Can Sly and the others pull of a win as Sora managed to do, or are they getting into something really horrible. Find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:47 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we seen the fight with Azul and Sora finish up, Sora being the victor pretty easily. Riku however wasn’t doing so good, but Sora quickly came to his aid and destroyed the clone before it decided to power up. Sly, Kai and Jyn are now waiting for the arrival of the power’s they sensed earlier. We is this stange threat, find out now on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 114: A cold welcome.

We check in with Sly and the others, they continue to keep an eye on the ship which is approaching.

Sly: *looking closely* Hey, isn’t that................

Kai: Your right, that’s no space craft, it’s a air bus.

Sly: No, their gonna crash.

As we look in on the large air craft we see smoke pouring from the engine, people inside are screaming in fear, knowing their gonna die.

Sly: We gotta save them.

Sly vanishes from sight, he appears below the air craft, laying his right arm on it and pushing to slow it down. Sly however only slow’s the decent a little, he look’s back to see the ground getting nearer. Sly burst into super sayian form, stopping the massive air craft in seconds. Kai is the next to arrive and help’s lay the ship gently on the ground. Not long after Sora and Riku fly’s over, Jyn of course is already their.

Jyn: Hey Sora, Riku, I see you both won.

Sora: You sensed the battle huh.

Jyn: Yep.

After helping those on the air craft, they all sit together, waiting for the arrival of the 3 other villains. Exactly 25 minutes later, a large space ship is seen approaching. It touches down a little distance away from our hero’s.

Riku: Their here.

Kai: Then let’s pay them a visit.

All 5 makes their aura explode and blasts off. A little distance away.

???: Their coming hehe. Two have unbelievable power. The others are also very strong.

We seen our hero’s appear on a large screen as they begin to near.

???: I’ve found my next slave.

Our hero’s arrive and touch down near the ship, the door open’s and a short being walks out the door. This being has a light-brown skin and has a very round head. His eyes look like blue gems without any sorts of pupils. He he has a small Mohawk which continues horizontally at the back of his head and stops at his ears (ears are the same as Babidi). This strange looking being carry’s a staff which is slightly shorter then himself, the staff has a blue crystal on top of it.

???: Hehehehe, welcome to your end.

Sly: There is plenty of time for that in a few minutes. First, who are you.

???: My name is Nunden, and it a few minutes a few of you will already be dead.

Sly: We sensed 3 of you coming, where ar.....

We see a blue ball hit Sly, a few seconds after another hit’s Sora. Both begin to quickly freeze over in solid ice. The others are surprised and looks around.

Kai: Danm, their hiding their energy.

Nundan: Hehehehe, I told didn’t I.

Kai: So why are you attacking us.

Nundan: Why not.

Kai then quickly jump’s out of the way as a large energy beam hit’s the ground under him, causing a large explosion and a lot of dust. We see Riku standing in the dust cloud, unable to see anything. Without warning Nundan rushes through the think dust and touches Riku with his staff, Riku get’s stunned.

Nundan: You won’t escape my magical power’s.

Nundan starts using a spell on Riku, Riku cry’s out as he drops to his knees. Riku continues to cry out in pain as he begins powering up.

Kai: Jyn, what the hell’s going on.

Jyn: I don’t know, I can’t see anything in this dust.

Riku, still crying out starts to get a very dark outline around his eye’s. Riku then gives off a shining burst of energy before everything becomes silent again. With the spell in effect, Nundan moves back to the ship’s entrance. The dust finally be’s able to settle where everything is calm, Kai any Jyn quickly looks at Riku, his face looks evil and his aura flow’s around him.

It seems that the evil has arrived, we have seen the first which is named Nundan, the others are still hidden. After Sly and Sora was frozen by a surprise attack, a energy beam cause a massive dust cloud, blinding our hero’s. Using this open window, Nundan used some kind of spell on Riku. What has happened to Riku, and will Kai and Jyn be able to defend them self’s. Find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:48 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen one of the evil forces show himself, this evil went by the name Nundan. Sly and Sora was quickly surprise attacked, causing them to be frozen in solid ice. Then with the help of a distraction, Nundan attacked Riku. What has happened to Riku, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 115: Good has become evil.

We start off with all Kai and Jyn looking at Riku, surprised.

Kai: Do you feel his energy.

Jyn: It’s so........ evil.

Nundan: Hahaha, your friend is mine now.

Jyn: What do you mean, he’s yours.

Nunden: Let me show you.

We look at Jyn who’s looking at Nundan, then we see Jyn get a packing punch from Riku. Riku follow after Jyn and punches him in the gut, Riku then grab’s Jyn’s right arm and spins him around, sending him flying after releasing him. Riku then attacks Jyn again, knocking him around in different directions before grabbing his leg and pulling him in. Riku releases his hold and kicks Jyn down to the ground.

Nundan: You see, your friend is under my control.

Kai: Why you. *get's angry*

Kai rushes in toward Nundan when he’s suddenly stopped by a kick to the face, followed with a knee to the gut, then a double smash hit to the ground. While recovering Kai takes a look at his opponents, the first is a 5 foot 9 humanoid male, he wears black pants and shoes and has a blue vest over a black shirt. This persons eye pupils are fully dark blue. Next is a humanoid female standing at roughly 5 foot, 1 inches tall. She has a slim build with long, whitish-blueish hair reaching down to her waist. One strand of hair hangs down over her face, reaching to just above her left eye. She wear tight black pants with a blue jacket over a black shirt. She also has black shoes and blue, fingerless glove on her left hard. Her eye pupils are blue as well. After taking a look at what he’s up against, Kai stands back up.

Nundan: Meet Ice and Chill. Both of them have quite amazing ability’s with ice.

Meanwhile Jyn is deflecting punches from Riku, who keep’s up a relentless attack. Jyn repeatedly asked Riku to stop his attack, Riku said nothing however and continued. Jyn uses a burst of his aura to knock Riku back slightly, Jyn then rises both arms above his head. A large energy ball form’s and Jyn fires it at Riku. Riku blocks and a explosion is made, Riku then suddenly comes out of the explosion cloud unharmed and and knocks Jyn away. Jyn recovers quickly.

Kai: *serious* How do I get Riku back to normal.

Nundan: First, get past these two.

Kai: They caught me by surprise, I’ll deal with them easily.

Nundan: I believe you would. Though you won’t have a change to.

Nundan makes some movements with his staff and Riku rushes towards Kai, Kai however side step’s Riku attack. Riku then lift up into the sky a short way’s, he yell’s out again as his aura explodes around him. Kai realises what happening.

Kai: Jyn watch it, Riku is powering up.

Riku power’s up for a few seconds when a blinding flash blinds our hero’s, as well as the others. When the light starts to fade away we can see a pair of wings and the rest of Riku left side. As the light completely fades we see Riku with a rainbow colored cloak. We also see a halo above Riku’s head, but instead of white, it’s black, showing the evil controlling him. Kai and Jyn look speechless.

Kai: *shocked* What...... power.

Jyn: This is bad, very bad.

Suddenly a rumble is felt on the ground. Small rocks lift up around where Sly and Sora are, then suddenly the ice covering them cracks and is blown off both of them. Both are yelling with their aura around them, they then soon clam down. We see Sly shivering.

Sly: C-c-cold. V-v-very cold.

We see sora rubbing his hands over his arm’s, trying to warm up.

Kai: Sly, Sora, your alright. *smiles*

Sora: We..... brr, fuck I’m still cold. Anyway, we manage to make a aura barrier just in time. Though to weak to stop the attacks, it kept us from freezing solid and only locked us inside a block of ice.

Sly: I guess me and Sora are *sneezes* um thinking alike today. After getting trapped inside the ice, I decided to stay their till I could see what we where up against.

Kai: So you already know that Nundan is controlling Riku.

Sly: Yes.

Kai: That saves us some time then.

It seem that Riku is under Nundan complete control. Meanwhile the attacker's have revealed them self’s, Ice and Chill are what their names are. Riku has now powered up to his fullest, it was looking very bad for a moment until Sly and Sora broke out of their icy trap’s, but even with them back in the game, can our hero’s fend off Riku? Find out on upcoming Ultimate Battle Z chapter’s.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:48 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z when seen that Nundan has Riku under his control. After a short fight with Jyn, Riku has powered up to his max. On the brighter side Sly and Sora had broken free from their icy trap’s, but even with their help, will it be enough.

Chapter 116: Sora vs the ice team. Sly, Kai, and Jyn vs Riku.

We begin with seeing everyone standing in their various locations.

Kai: Sora, while me Sly and Jyn works on keeping Riku busy, can you get to Nundan.

Sora: I can sure as hell try, though it looks like I’ll be needing to defeat those two first. (Looks at Ice and Chill.)

Kai: Do your best.

Sora: *looks at Riku, worried* Be careful man, super sayian 4 isn’t close to Riku’s new power. Don’t get yourselves killed.

Kai: *smiles* We can handle our self’s. Sly, Jyn, ready?

Sly: Ready as I can be.

Jyn: Any time.

Kai aura explodes around him as his power rapidly sky rocket’s. Sly starts transforming to super sayian 4 as we see the fur grow over his body as his shirt get’s ripped off in the process. Jyn takes it back to super sayian 3, his hair grow’s long and turns golden. Sora also transform’s as his hair turns gold with red in the dark spots. Sora, Jyn, and Sly aura all gain lightening sparks.

Sora: Good luck.

Kai: You to.

Sora start’s rushing toward Ice and Chill as the rest dashes at Riku. We see Kai dashing in the lead, followed by Sly and then Jyn. Kai takes to the right as Sly fires a blast at Riku, Riku deflects the blast at Kai who deflects it back at Riku. Riku knocks the blast away and quickly rushes at Kai, Riku punches Kai hand in the face and vanishes. Sly turns his head to see Jyn, who looks like he received several hit’s from Riku. Sly vanishes from sight and appears with his fist in Riku face, to no effect. Riku hit’s Sly in the gut, stunning him severely, then gives Sly a hard smash hit. Just as Sly hit’s the ground, both Kai and Jyn appear at both sides of Riku, throwing punches, but seemingly having no effect. Riku grab’s Jyn by the head and smashes his head into Kai, putting both in a lot of pain. Riku then hits Jyn away and throws Kai upward, Riku then teleports above Kai and gives him a heavy smash hit. As soon as Kai impacts the ground, Riku throw’s a energy beam at him. However, using instant transmission, Sly saves Kai at the last second. Riku beam causes a massive explosion as it hits the ground, creating a large dome.

Kai: Thanks.

Sly: Hey, nobody is dying here, I stack my life on it.

Jyn comes by Sly and Kai.

Jyn: That went well. What now?

Meanwhile Sora is fighting with Ice in close combat, but are fighting evenly, Sora ducks under and a punch and lands a hit on Ice, Chill however appears in front of him and kicks Sora upwards. Chill then rushes up and stuns Sora with a knee to the gut. Chill then kicks Sora in the face, make a quick 360 degree turn (continuing the same kick) and kick Sora in the face agin, she does this 3 more times. On the last kick Sora is knocked away. Chill then follow up with a hand punch to Sora gut once agin before firing a quick ice ball attack at him. Reacting right on time, Sora avoids the ball and rushes at Chill, Sora throws a punch, but it fails to reach Chill face as a kick to the back sends Sora down to the ground. Sora recovers and touches down on then ground gently.

Sora: Fighting both of them at once may prove harder then expected.

When switching back to the fight with Riku, we see Riku holding Sly up by his injured arm while giving him repeated punches to the gut. As Jyn closes in Riku throws Sly at him, after throwing Sly Riku is blasted with a volley of blast from Kai. This keeps up a few seconds, letting Sly recover. Kai is firing blast when suddenly all he see’s is a hand grabbing his face. Riku charges energy in this same hand, blasting Kai away. Jyn appears in front of Riku, a little distance away. Jyn has his left arm in the air and brings in down, firing a blast while yelling “STAR SHOT”. Riku catches the blast, shocking Jyn, Riku then throws his attack back at him. Sly pushes Jyn out of the way, missing the blast himself by mere inches.

Sora is now in trouble of his own after getting double teamed by Ice and Chill, as both attack Sora get’s quite a beating as he can’t keep pace against both. Ice and Chill both puch Sora in the gut at once, Ice then grab’s Sora ankle and drags him down, making him crash face first into the ground, Chill then rushes down at full speed landing a hard knee to Sora back, putting him in a lot of pain. Chill jumps away as Ice takes a few steps back then brings both arms back by his side. As Sora pushes himself up Ice pushes both his arms forward. A strong wind is sent from Ice palms, and hits Sora as soon as he faces the attack. Sora gets in a blocking stance as his full body becomes covered with ice.

Sora: No, not like THIS!!!!

Sora stretches out all limbs and releases his aura, which pushes against the wind, keeping it back off of Sora body. Sora then shoots up skyward at a rapid pace and turns back down, rushing full speed at Ice, who has since stopped his attack. Sora reaches Ice and punches him with such force that Ice loses a few teeth and slides a long way across the ground, leaving a large skid mark.

Sora: How *pant* was that. *smiles*

The battles has started, Sora is faced with the task of fighting both Ice and Chill in order to get to Nundan. Meanwhile the others is forced to keep Riku busy. Riku at full power is swatting Kai, Sly, and Jyn aside easily. Sora is also have trouble, but is keeping a fighting change. Will Sora, Kai, Sly, and Jyn succeed, check out the upcoming chapter’s to find out.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:49 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we seen Sora take on Ice and Chill, proving to be tougher then first thought, they are giving Sora a challenge. Meanwhile Sly, Kai, and Jyn are taking on Riku, but this battle is looking hopeless from the start. Can Sora get to Nundan, and can the others hold out long enough. Let’s find out.

Chapter 117: One down.javascript:emoticonp('Sad')

We start off with seeing Sora standing over the downed Ice, he then turns his attention to Chill. There is a moment of silence when Chill fires a small blast, Sora dodges and the blast freezes a small section of ground it hit’s. Chill starts firing more shot’s as Sora keep’s up the defensive, many small sections of land get’s frozen behind Sora. Sora soon begins on the offense, firing ki blast to counter Chill blasts. Sora is firing blast then suddenly pushes both arms forwards, firing a quick double handed beam. Chill dodges the beam but receives a hard punch from Sora which sends her flying back in Nundans direction. However Chill air brakes and rushes back in at Sora. Sora dodges as Chill nears and jumps back. Chill extends her left arm straight out, she then places her right hand on her left arm, up close to the elbow. She then charges energy as a blue ball appears in the palm of her hand. After a second of charging Chill then unleash a large, blue energy beam. At the same time we see Sora pushing his cupped hands forward, also letting out a large beam. Both beams collide, with Sora having the advantage as his beam shortly overtakes Chill. As the attack fades Chill is seen laying damaged on the ground.

Sora: It’s time for you, Nundan.

However Sora doesn’t have the change to move when a rain of blast falls down from above him, Sora try’s to avoid them but are hit. Sora left hand is frozen, so is his right foot. Sora look at Ice who has gotten back to his feet. Sora quickly rushes in and elbow’s Ice in the face with his left arm, then knee Ice in the gut with his right knee. Sora then punches Ice with his right fist before kicking him away with his left leg.

Meanwhile Riku is still in complete control of his fight. We see all 3 hero’s rush in at once, Riku punches Sly away, kicks Jyn away, and grabs Kai. Riku lift’s Kai above his head and then brings him down, as he does he knee Kai in the back, putting him in extreme pain. Riku then throws Kai back down on the ground. After impact, we see Kai twitching while trying to get back up.

Sly: If Riku was so strong, why didn’t he just use this power to destroy Revolution right away.

Jyn: My vote is that this form scares him, causing him not to use it.

Sly: I can see why. Damn Sora, you better put a rush on it.

Back with Sora, we see Ice just standing and staring at Sora, Chill manages to recover herself and lift’s into the air, Nundan is also seen rising to the sky, though staying focused on Riku. Ice then get's in what seem like a power up pose, he crosses his arm's then suddenly extends them out to the sides, a strong wind slightly knocks Sora off balance as we see the ground quickly freezing over. Not to far away Sly and the others also feel the cold wind pass by, they look to see Kai about to get frozen over, Sly shout’s out to Kai saying “WATCH OUT”, Kai quickly opens his eye’s wide and jumps into the air as the ground he was laying on freezes right as he lifts off.

Sly: Damn, close one.

Back with Sora we see him still facing Ice.

Sora: Let’s finish this.

As Sora attempted to take off he finds himself stuck and falls back on his ass.

Sora: Ouch, what the.

We see Sora feet frozen to the ground. Taking advantage Ice fly’s by Sora, kneeing him hard in the face, Chill then appears above Sora and gives him a series of punches before blasting him with a ki blast. Sora surprising recovers quickly and using his right hand, grab’s Chill by the throat.

Sora: I won’t fail my friends.

Chill is gasping for air when Sora brakes her neck, her body instantly falls lifeless next to Sora. Sora then fires a energy blast towards Nundan, which Ice heads off to intercept. Using this moment of time, Sora melts the ice of his left hand, as well as both his feet using energy. Ice has since deflected the blast and is heading back toward Sora.

Sora: 1 down, 2 to go.

At this time Riku is on the attack once more, we see Riku attack Jyn first with a punch to Jyn’s gut, then a punch to Jyn’s face followed with another gut punch. Riku then elbow’s Jyn in the back, making him smash into the now frozen over ground. Kai comes up next and throws a kick, Riku catches Kai ankle and fly’s down at high speed. When nearing the planets surface, Riku throws Kai ahead, making him hit the ground, Riku then follows up with a hard knee to Kai gut. Riku then disappears, appearing in front of Sly and giving him a hard uppercut followed with a energy blast, which explodes on contact.

Kai: Urg... Sly.

Jyn: *slowly pushing himself up on his hands and knees* *cough* Come on, we can’t let it end like this.

In the sky, as the explosion cloud clears, Sly becomes visible in a blocking stance, though he looks to be damaged a lot with scratches everywhere along with tears in his pants.

Sly: *thinking* Sora, if you lose where all dead. The fate of the world is in your hands.

It seems like Ice and Chill where giving Sora quite the fight, though now it’s 1 on 1 as Chill has died. Will Sora be able to defeat Ice and kill Nundan before Sly, Kai, and Jyn are finished at the hands of Riku. Continue reading Ultimate Battle Z for the existing answers.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:50 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we seen Sora struggle against both Ice and Chill, but now Chill is dead at Sora hands. Now all that stands in Sora way is Ice, then he can deal with Nundan. Will Sora be able to do it, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 118: The close call.

We start off with Sly, looking hurt hanging in the sky. Without warning Riku appears behind Sly, Riku then does a forward flip, kicking Sly straight down. At this time we see Sora kick Ice down to the ground, Sora cup’s his hands and fires his kamehameha, Ice recovers and quickly forms a icy shield around him. As soon as Sora attack hits this shield, the beam isn’t only stopped, but starts freezing over. Sora stop’s the attack and jumps away, what we see is a tall pillar of ice left behind.

Sora: What the fuck was that *shocked*, how can anything be so could as to freeze over energy?

Meanwhile Rku has gotten a hold of Jyn, Riku is seen holding Jyn left ankle with one hand, and holding Jyn left wist with his other. Riku also has his right foot placed on Jyn back and is pushing on it. Soon Sly and Kai arrives, giving Riku a double punch to the face. Riku only flinches slightly, but releases Jyn anyway, who falls from the sky in base form. Riku then grabs Sly by the throat with his left hand, and grabs Kai by the throat with his right hand. Riku begins chocking both as they struggle to get free, but can’t. After a few seconds Sly and Kai both start to become weak as they gasp for air.

Sly: So.......... ra. *passes out, returning to normal*

Kai: Hur........ ry.

Kai fights for a few seconds longer but passes out as well. Sora has already noticed Sly power drop and then felt Kai decrease. Sora shouts “NO!!!” and knocks Ice back with a aura burst, Sora quickly rushes towards Nundan. Sora arrives and throws a punch, but just then Sora body is seen freezing over. However, Sora fist does manage to hit Nundan before getting frozen over. Nundan is seen sliding some distance across the ground. Back with Riku, we see Sly and Kai on the brink of death. Suddenly the dark outline around Riku eyes begin to fade, and he slowly loosens his grip, releasing Sly and Kai and letting them fal to the cold icy surface. Back with Nundan, we see him slowly start to get his senses back.

Nundan: Damn that brat. He’ll pay for that.

We see Ice now standing in front of Sora, who is frozen over.

Nundan: Shatter him.

Ice lifts his fist up in the air and begins to bring it down, Ice fist is just about to hit when it stop’s. As we get a better look, we see Riku has grabbed Ice arm, stopping his fist. Riku kicks Ice away with a powerful kick to the gut, Riku then appears behind Ice, blasting him with a large energy attack, which destroys Ice. Riku then vanishes agin.

Nundan: Damn, where did he...........

Suddenly Nundan let’s out a load pain cry, we see Riku with his fist into Nundans back *not completely through his body thought*, Riku pulls his fist back as Nundan falls to the ground, unable to move.

Riku: *standing over Nundan* You tried to use my to destroy my friends, but you made the mistake of taking Sora for granted, and now it’ll cost you. As soon as Sora broke you concentration, I was released from your spell. Now, it’s time you go where you belong.

Riku takes a step back and extends both arms towards Nundan. A seal appears below Nundan, there are 7 circles, each with a Japanese symbol for the 7 different elements. The seal glows and Nundan is zapped by all the elements, then a Light dragon and a dark dragon come from above and slam through Nundan, destroying him.

Riku: It’s *returns to base* over.

Riku quickly starts up a fire after clearing away a section of ice. Riku they laid Sora next to the flames. Riku then went and brought back Sly, Kai, and Jyn, laying them down. A little while later the sound of rocks falling is heard. Riku takes off to check things out, and when nearing a near by hill, Riku see’s Ice climbing out of a hole. Riku lowers himself down and helps Ice up. The 2 get to talking, Ice explains about coming from a race of being far away from Earth, he explains how he and his sister (Chill) where once good people until the day Nundan came along. After Riku explained what happened on Earth, he allowed Ice to leave the planet in Nundans ship, in order to return home. A little while later the ice melts off Sora, and about an hour after that, the others starts coming to.

Sora: Your kidding, Ice and Chill where good people, but only under control.

Riku: Yes.

Sora: Damn, I feel bad for killing here now.

Riku: You had no choice.

The others are seen moaning and checking their injuries.

Riku: Good news guy’s. Nundan is dead.

Sly, Kai, and Jyn looks over to see Riku back to normal.

Sly: Alright, Sora pulled it off.

Sora: Well, I didn’t kill Nundan.

Riku: In a way you did. You broke me free of his mind control, if it wasn’t for that, none of you would be alive right now.

Nundan has been killed, Riku is back to normal, and Ice is on his way back home. So what is next for our hero’s, find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:18 am

On the last Ultimate Battle Z, we seen Sora save our hero’s by breaking Nundan’s mind control. Though Sora was frozen and about to be destroyed. Luckily, Riku came to his aid before killing Nundan. Ice, also free from mind control, was allowed to leave in order to return home. Now Earth is agin a peace.

Chapter 119: Quest for power.

It’s been 5 day’s since Nundan has died. We see Jyn and Kai facing each other, standing about 6 feet apart. Sitting on a near by ledge is Sly, Sora and Riku.

Sly: Man I can’t wait for this to heal.

Sora: The doctor said it’d be 2 weeks, 5 day’s are gone.

Now turning over to Jyn and Kai.

Kai: Are you sure you want to do this.

Jyn: Yes. I seem to have reached a limit training normally. So Kai, I want you to come at me with everything you got. And I mean everything, don’t hold back.

Kai: What are you hoping to gain by doing this?

Jyn: I’m hoping that by fighting someone stronger then me, that I can push myself past my limits.

Kai: As you wish, though I’ll end the fight before anything go’s to far.

On the cliff.

Sly: Not hard to tell a true sayian.

Riku: He’s determined to get stronger, that’s for sure.

Sly: Well, this should be interesting to watch.

Again on the battle ground.

Kai: You first. *smiles*

Jyn: Alright.

Jyn get’s into a power up stance, as Jyn yell’s out his aura explodes around him. Jyn continues to yell as lightening sparks fills his aura, which then turns a golden color. Jyn hair then grow’s long and his eye brows disappear. Jyn then relaxes, his long hair begins flashing gold for a few seconds before staying gold. Jyns eye pupils turn green and the transformation finishes.

Kai: Nice transformation into super sayian 3, a nice way to give a opponent a little scare.

Jyn: Thank you. Now, your turn.

Kai: Here it comes.

Kai stands in a calm posture, his aura then burst around him, unleashing a shock wave of energy. Kai then looks more serious as he gets into a power up pose, Kai now yell’s it out and in a explosion of power, Kai stands with a huge aura, his hair is also spiked up like in his super sayian 2 state, though no lightening surrounds him. There is now a small creator under Kai, caused from the explosive power up.

Kai: You ready for this.

Jyn: You bet.

Jyn rushes at Kai and throws a punch, with a cocky smile, Kai grabs Jyn punch before kicking him back.

Kai: You’ll have to do better then that.

Jyn rushes in again and throws a furry of punches at Kai face, Kai floats back with his arms crossed, dodging all hit by moving his head. Kai then uses a aura burst to throw Jyn off and uses the time to knee him in the gut.

Kai: *smiling* To slow.

Watching the fight.

Sora: Kai’s acting rather cocky.

Sly: Probably trying to get Jyn mad, that’ll bring out the best in him then.

Back to the training, Jyn is again on the attack, punching after Kai but missing him.

Kai: Come on, stop trying to hit me and hit me.

Jyn keeps attacking for a few seconds more until Kai grabs both his fist, Kai then kicks Jyn hard in the gut sending him flying. Kai then vanishes and reappears behind Jyn, kicking him skyward. Kai makes a second teleportation and blast Jyn with a single handed energy blast when he nears. Jyn fly’s back but air brakes inches above the ground.

Kai: You are a disgrace to the sayians Jyn. I’m more human then sayian, your full sayian, yet you can’t even hit me. Why don’t you just run home to your mommy you wuss.

From the sidelines.

Sly: Man, Kai is laying it on think. If this don’t bring out the best in Jyn, nothing will.

Back at the battle area.

Kai: So wimp, what’s it gonna be.

Jyn: You think I’d ever quit, as if.

Jyn gets in a fighting pose.

Well, with Earth save, Jyn is on a mission to get stronger, his task, to defeat Kai. With Kai fully unlocked potential being around a super sayian 4 level, it’s looking pretty one sided. However, in a attempt to help Jyn unlock any power he may have, Kai plans to get Jyn mad. But will Kai go to far and say something he’s not suppose to, find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:18 am

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we seen Jyn ask Kai to go all out in a fight against him, Jyn hopes to become stronger by this. Kai is trying to help Jyn bring out that power by getting him mad, will it work, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 120: Anger is power.

We begin by seeing Jyn in a fighting pose, Jyn then quickly pushes himself off and rushes towards Kai. Kai dodges and knee’s Jyn in the gut, Kai then grabs Jyn wist and swings him around, releasing him toward the ground. Jyn recovers and fires a blast at Kai, the blast rapidly increases in speed, slightly surprising Kai. Kai dodges to the side only to see Jyn inches in front of him. Jyn attempt’s a kick but Kai disappears right before contact, Kai arrives behind Jyn and smashes him down.

Kai: Is that all Jyn. My grandmother can fight better then you.

Jyn is seen approaching again before making a unexpected move and starts to circle around Kai. After a few seconds Jyn makes a sudden turn in Kai direction and throws a punch, Kai dodges but received a hard kick to the gut from Jyn. Jyn attempt’s to follow up with a kick to the face, but Kai dodges and grabs Jyn ankle. Kai fly’s down at high speed, dragging Jyn. Then Kai slams Jyn into the ground. Jyn is sent deep into the ground as Kai stands over the deep hole.

Kai: Weak man, I hardly felt that kick.

As Kai continue to overlook the hole a blue light is seen shooting up. Kai jumps off the ground and readys for the attack. Without warning a large yellowish energy ball hit’s Kai from behind, then the blue beam comes up and hit’s the stunned Kai.

Sly: Nice.

Jyn floats over the explosion cloud when Kai suddenly pop’s out looking unharmed. Kai
uppercuts Jyn before kicking him down again. Jyn recovers and holds his ground.

Kai: Say Jyn, let’s try something. You picture me as a villain. Picture me killing Sly, Sora, Riku, and many humans.

Jyn: Huh.

Kai: Anger usually brings out the best in a person, that’s I’ve been acting cocky. Though if that’s not gonna upset you, we have try something else.

Jyn: Yes, good idea.

Kai: So do it.

Jyn nods and closes his eye’s. We get to see Jyn thoughts, we see Kai blasting Riku to ashes, Sora get’s his neck broken by Kai, then we see Sly calling out to Jyn for help, Jyn looks Sly straight in the eyes we a foot stomps down, crushing Sly head. We finish looking at Jyn thoughts and see’s Jyn Yell out “NOOO!!!!” while his aura explodes around him. Jyn opens his eyes and charges in at Kai with everything he has. Jyn throws punch after punch, which Kai has to block against. Jyn continues throwing punches while still picturing people getting killed, the more Jyn pictures people dying, the harder he fights, and in turn the harder Kai has to work to keep up.

Jyn: *While throwing punches* No.......... no.............NO!!!

Inside Jyn mind we see him picturing himself getting beaten, then we see the Earth getting destroyed. At last we see Other World getting attack and all our hero’s losing there existence. Back to the fight we see that Kai has to continuously use more effort to block the incoming punches. Suddenly Jyn yell’s “I WON’T LET IT HAPPEN” and punches Kai square in the face, knocking Kai back. Jyn follows up and lay’s a smash hit to Kai gut, Kai has wide open eyes as he’s completely stunned and sent flying down at high speed. Kai crashes into the ground, slowly he starts to recover himself.

Riku: I’m not the only one that felt that right.

Sly: No, Jyn has broken well past his limit.

We see Kai get back to his feet as he looks around to locate Jyn. Kai suddenly spins around and grabs both Jyn fist in the palms of his hands, and a struggle takes place. Both push with all they got, slowly starting to sink into the ground.

Sly: *shocked* A-are you seeing this?

Sora: *surprised* Where did this power come from?

Riku: Is this even any true depth to his true power? That’s the real question.

Back at the battle grounds Kai and Jyn are still struggling.

Kai: *thinking* Where... is this power coming from?

Soon Jyn and Kai break the struggle and jump’s back, Jyn starts powering up a attack, a big attack.

Kai: Crap this is going to far. JYN, THAT’S ENOUGH MAN.

Jyn keep’s charging when Sly arrives next to him, places his hand on Jyn shoulder. Jyn looks over and calms down we he see’s Sly. Jyn looks at Sly, then at Kai, then at Sora and Riku on the cliff. Finally Jyn looks at his hands.

Jyn: Wow, is this really my power?

Sly: Believe me, it is. You where matching Kai in strength just now.

Jyn: *looking surprised* Seriously?

Kai: Yep.

Jyn: Wow, unreal. Surprisingly, I don’t remember the fight. All I was think of was you guy’s dying. Oh, and thanks Kai. You where right about picturing everyone dying.

Kai: *smiles* I guess I need to get back to training, can’t have you closing the gap.

Jyn: It’s already closed, and I’ll be the one making the next gap. *smiles*

Kai: *smiling* We’ll see.

When acting cocky didn’t seem to upset Jyn, Kai told Jyn to try something else. Doing what Kai told him to do, Jyn broke past his limits, unleashing power that surprised everybody. Now everything has calmed down, and it seems Kai wants to train more so Jyn doesn’t pass him. However, Jyn’s not gonna lay back and just let Kai pass his new found power. It’s back to training, next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:19 am

Previously on Ultimate Battle Z we seen Jyn unleash a massive amount of power, to everybody’s surprise, Jyn was able to match Kai, in super sayian 3 state. Jyn however was getting a bit on the dangerous side until Sly stepped in. Realizing that nobody really died and it was all in his mind, Jyn calmed down. Now it’s training time.

Chapter 121: Goodbye Sora.

It’s now the next day after Jyn unleashed his power, Sora and Sly are seen doing a little sparring, but nothing really special as Sly can only use one arm. They just casually spar with each other until they stop for a break. Both sit on a large rock that was near by, we see Sora thinking.

Sly: Man this is a nice day to train, huh Sora.

Sora looks up in the sky, not replying to what Sly said. After a few seconds Sora speaks up.

Sora: I’m gonna do it.

Sly looks questioning at Sora.

Sly: Do what?

Sora: I’m gonna leave Sly.

Sly: Wa what? Leave, but why?

Sora: Ever since the day I was revived, I wanted to take a trip through space. I want to explore, become stronger, meet different races and peoples. Before my death, I was always putting things off, always saying I’d do stuff later. Now, we have no dragon ball’s, meaning anyone who dies can’t be revived. And again, I almost died. This is my second chance at life, and I want to live it to the fullest.

Sly: I understand. Will you return.

Sora: Of course, I’m not leaving forever. Though I may be gone a good time.

Sly: When are you leaving?

Sora stands up, looking into the distance, then glancing down at Sly.

Sora: Soon. I already have a ship ready to leave. Get the other’s and meet at my place so I can give them a fear well.

Sly nods and Sora makes his white aura appear before blasting off. Sly stands up and looks around, locating the closest energy signal, then vanishes from sight. It isn’t very long until Sora lands by his ship. The ship Sora has is large and round, like a capsule corp ship. Sora opens the entrance and is about to walk in when Sly appears with the others.

Sly: Nice ship.

Sora looks back to see the group standing behind him.

Sora: Oh, hay.

Kai: So your really leaving? *looks sad*

Sora: Ya, I got to do this, for me.

Jyn: When will you return?

Sora: 3 or 4 months, a year, 2 years, who know’s.

Riku: Be careful out there man, and take care of yourself.

Sora: You know I will. *smiles*

There is a few seconds of silence.

Sora: Well guy’s, I guess this is it. It’s now or never. Cya guy’s.

Everybody say’s their goodbye’s and Sora turns around and walks in the ship, the entrance closes behind him. Sora sits in the pilots seat and thinks to himself “don’t worry guy’s, you haven’t seen the last of me, count on it”. After taking a final look at his buddy’s, Sora pushes a few buttons on the control panel and the ship’s engines come to life, without warning, the ship blast off at super speed, leaving a long white stream behind.

Riku: And just like that, he’s gone.

Sly: Man, where ever he’s going, he won’t be long getting there with that ship.

Kai: Return safely Sora.

Jyn: You better return. Don’t dare die on us out there.

There is another moment of silence, then everybody blast off in 4 different directions. After a little while, Sly reaches a rocky area, Sly sits on top of a high rock and overlooks the view. Jyn is seen in a forest area, he comes out to a wide open field full of flowers, Jyn slowly walks through, taking a deep sniff and enjoys the view. Kai went to Hayden’s house and was having some “fun” over there. At last we see Riku, sitting in a large open area, hovering inches above the ground. Riku has his eyes closed and his head slightly leaned forward. Slowly, a aura starts flowing off his body as lightening sparks flow around him. We see Riku focus as a huge piece of land slowly starts lifting into the sky. When the chunk of land reaches a certain height, Riku opens his eye’s, the floating chunks of land then explodes and a rain of small rocks fall to the ground. Riku aura has disappeared and Riku say’s “this is to easy”.

Well this was unexpected, Sora has left Earth to go on a trip through space. Now our hero’s are 1 person less if a new threat where to arrive. What will our hero’s do in this time of peace, and will Sora return to Earth OK, or at all. See how things progress next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:20 am

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z Sora said to Sly that he was planning on leaving, and so he did soon after. With Sora gone for a unknown amount of time, the others got back to there daily lives. Peace is in the air, but how long will it stay?

Chapter 122: Planet Baruka.

We look deep into space, we then see a ship zoom by. Inside we see Sora sleeping, he’s layed back in a chair with his feet up on the edge of the control panel. The lights are dimmed to make it easier to sleep. A sudden rumbling of the ship quicky wakes Sora up, on the dash lights are flickering and a alarm is set off. Sora is quickly checking the various system stats when a female voice is heard from the main computer that runs the ship. The voice repeats the words “fuel warning” every 5 seconds. Sora look worried, then suddenly runs over and opens a hatch in the floor, Sora then takes a look around the lower level’s of the ship. Upon entering the engine, Sora finds a hose that has split, fuel is spraying everywhere. Sora takes a look around but has nothing of any use to patch the hose. Sora quickly get’s back to the control panel and searches for the closest populated planet, as luck would have it, Sora was just about to reach the planet Baruke.

Sora: Come on baby, don’t die on me now.

Sora quickly heads towards the planet as fast as the ship can go. We see Sora enter the planet atmosphere at an amazing rate of speed. We take a look in the engine room to see the broken hose completely disconnect from it’s place. Now all the fuel is pouring on the floor. Without fuel, the engines start to sputter, Sora quickly puts out the landing gear and at the exact moment the ship touches ground, the engines dies. We see Sora wipe the sweat from his forehead before opening the door and walking outside. Outside, a bunch of Barukaian look at there strange visitor.

Sora: Does anyone know how to fix a space ship.

???: I do. What wrong with it.

Sora: I have a small fuel leek.

???: Can you pay.

Sora: Yes.

???: Very well then. I’ll take a look at it.

The Barukaian guy walk into Sora ship, a few seconds later the words “HOLY FUCK” are heard, after another few seconds the guy walks back out.

???: This is gonna cost ya. We don’t have these make of ships, so the part you need will have to be custom made. And you had no small leek, there’s that much fuel on the floor we’ll probably have to use a pump to get a lot of it out. Then for safety reasons, the ship will have to be cleaned or your not allowed to fly it.

Sora: So, how long.

???: Probably a few days. Look, people call me Mr. Handy since I can fix just about anything. Check back here in a few days and I should have her ready. In the meantime, have a look around our planet.

Sora: Sure. Cya then.

Sora makes his aura flare up and blast off

Sora: *whiles flying along* Great, just my luck. I hope I can afford the repairs, or I’m screwed.

After a few hours of looking around, Sora get’s word of a tournament. Not knowing how much the repairs will be, and figuring this would be a way to make some easy money, Sora get’s the location of the tournament and heads off. It’s not long until Sora finds the ring and enters.

Sora: So it starts tomorrow.

Sora: I’ll be there.

Sora again blast off and heads into the distance.

Back on Earth.

Jyn: This training is going very well.

We see Riku standing across from Jyn.

Riku: Yes, very.

Jyn: So are we gonna talk all day or what?

Riku: Is fighting all you sayians enjoy doing?

Jyn: ............. yes...............

Riku: Then let’s get back to it hey.

Jyn: Yah. *smiles*

Jyn and Riku get’s into fighting poses, they both then charge forward and throws punches, hitting each other in the face.

This isn’t good, Sora having trouble with his ship, and it looks like the repairs won’t be cheap. After checking out the planet he landed on, Sora has joined up into a tournament. Can Sora win? On a lighter note, things on Earth are still calm. Riku is now training along with Jyn. What are Riku and Jyn learning in their training, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:21 am

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z Sora sprung a fuel leek and had to land on a near by planet. His ship is in the process of getting repaired and Sora has also entered a tournament. What kind of fighter’s will Sora face in the ring, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 123: Kargo.

It’s early morning of the following day and we see Sora standing on the edge of cliff,
overlooking the view.

Sora: A tournament on a strange planet. This is the kind of adventure I’ve been looking for. *smiles* I wonder what else lies ahead.

Sora quickly blast off at high speed. At the ring we see a lot of barukan’s, they all have the same blue skin and yellow eye’s, though their clothing and hair color varies between them. We see some stretch and warm up when a very buff barukan walks in, everybody freezes at the sight of him. This barukan stands at 2m tall and has blue skin, red spiky hair and yellow eyes. He wears a grey sleeveless shirt and blue baggy pants on top of black boots. On the upper parts of his arms are small black spikes which rise to his shoulders and has a friendly face. None the less, the other steer in amazement.

Random barukan: It’s him, the champ.

Random barukan 2: I hear he’s undefeated.

A few seconds later Sora lands in the waiting area.

Random barukan 2: Who’s that. He’s not from around here.

Random barukan: I wouldn’t worry about it, I hear he’s only a human.

It’s not long until the names are called for the tournament, Sora is in the first match. Sora and a barukan fighter step’s into the ring and ready for battle. On the word “fight” Sora rushes forward and punches the barukan fighter hard in the stomach, the barukan fighter falls in pain, putting his hands over his stomach. After failing to stand after a ten count, Sora is declared the winner. Everybody, except the buff guy, steers in shock. Sora advances through the rest of the tournament just as easily. Now in the last round, the buff barukan from before walks toward the ring, where Sora is waiting. As the barukan walks, people cheers his name, Kargo. Kargo step’s up in the ring smiling, and takes his place.

Kargo: Why hello. You know, I’ve never fought a human before.

Sora: Then I’ll try not to disappoint you. *smiles*

The announcer say’s “FIGHT” and Kargo charges in then throw’s a punch, Sora avoids it with a side step. Kargo then go’s with a roundhouse kick which Sora ducks under, Kargo then throw’s another punch but Sora jump’s above it and lands across the ring.

Kargo: Your quick.

Sora just smiles then rushes in at Kargo and throw’s a punch, hitting Kargo square in the chest. Kargo however is not at all effected. Sora jump over Kargo and gives him a knee to the back, but agin it’s no use as Kargo takes no effect. Kargo turned around, with a punch at the ready, Sora jumped again and landed across the ring.

Sora: It seems I’ll get no where like this.

Sora then quickly transforms, his eye pupils turn red and his hair turns golden, with red tint in the darker spots.

Kargo: Interesting. There is more to you then meets the eye.

Sora: You bet.

Sora leaps forward, before reaching Kargo Sora disappears and reappears behind Kargo, Sora then throws a kick which hit’s Kargo in the neck, yet agin, to Sora great surprise, Kargo is not effected in the least. Kargo then grabs Sora ankle and spins around landing a punch to Sora gut. Sora is stunned as his eye’s open wide and he bends over. Kargo then lands another 4 punches on Sora, the last one knocking Sora down. Sora struggles to stand back up, in the stands we can hear the crowd cheering for Kargo.

Sora: This fight isn’t over yet.

Sora power’s up more as lightening sparks fills his aura.

Kargo: *surprised* My my. Quite impressive power you have there.

Sora: Thank you. Your quite strong yourself.

Sora and Kargo rushes back in again, Kargo go’s on the attack as Sora takes the defensive. Sora has no trouble dodging Kargo’s punches, Sora soon finds a opening and attacks. Sora disappears before Kargo eyes before he lands a punch, Sora then appears behind Kargo, does a powerful punch, gives a few kicks with the last one being strong enough to send Kargo flying. Sora then dashes into the air, goes behind the incoming Kargo and uses a large ki blast to knock Kargo back to the ring. Kargo stands back to his feet, looking surprised.

Kargo: *thinking* He..... can hurt me.... wow.

In the air Sora is looking tired out.

Sora: Crap, he got up. I put all I had into that combo.

Kargo: I got to give you credit, that actually hurt. Very few can manage to do that.

Kargo smiles as Sora lowers himself to the ring, where he reverts back to base. There is a pause and then Sora speaks up.

Sora: You win. I forfeit. I had to use so much energy just to hurt you, that it drained my energy supply a great deal.

Sora walks out of the ring and the announcer runs up.

Announcer: Your champion, and still undefeated, KARGO!!!.

The crowd cheers widely as Kargo also takes his leave from the ring. In the back, Kargo and Sora meets up again and starts talking, becoming friends quickly. Kargo offered Sora the spear bed over at his place, and Sora accepted. The next day, Kargo paid for Sora repairs, Sora thanked him and got in his ship once again. Sora waved to Kargo and the other Barukans then blasted off once again into the depths of outer space.

Looks like Sora had quite the fight in the final round when he had to face Kargo. Sora quickly found himself at a disadvantage when he was unable to hurt Kargo, even after going to burst limit form. Though, when Sora went burst limit 2 he put all his strength into a combo of hits which did manage to hurt Kargo. However, it wasn’t close to being enough, so being low on energy, Sora forfeited the match and Kargo won. Afterward, they became friends, Kargo gave Sora a place to sleep and paid for the repairs to his ship. Now Sora is heading back out into space once more. What challenges lay ahead, who knows. Keep reading Ultimate Battle Z to find out.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:22 am

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we seen Sora fight in a tournament, Sora made quick work of his opponents until he had to face Kargo. Having to use everything he’s got just to flinch Kargo, Sora was forced to forfeit the match. Afterward, they became friends, though Sora was shortly on his way again.

Chapter 124: The nightmare. Hell is almost unleashed.

We start off by checking on our hero’s on Earth, it’s now night time and everybody is sleeping. We check in with Sly who seems to be having disturbing thoughts as he sleeps.

Sly: *mumbling* No....... don’t do it........... Jyn......... Kai.........

As we enter Sly dreams, we see Sly walking through a city. The place is destroyed and it’s very foggy, suddenly a scream is heard close by. Sly looks around, and suddenly Sora body smashes face first onto the hard paved ground in front of Sly.

Sly: Who’s doing this.

All that reply’s is a evil laughter. Sly power’s into super sayian form but reverts to base instantly.

Sly: What's......wrong with me.

Everything then becomes bright as it was clear that a large blast exploded. Within seconds Riku crashes on the ground and slides to Sly feet.

Sly: That’s ENOUGH.

Sly charges forward, letting out a load war cry. Outside the dream, we see Sly with a angry expression on his face. Sly hair slowly spikes and becomes yellow, though no aura surrounds him and he remains sleeping. Back inside the dream Sly has gone super sayian state, he is running towards the pain cry of Kai. As Sly nears he see’s a shadowy figure behind Kai but can’t make this person out. Sly punches this figure, but it fades away into nothingness. Suddenly everything go’s from foggy to pitch black, flames explode all around Sly as he appears to be getting burned badly. Sly attempt’s to fly but can’t, Sly yells out, becoming super sayian 2. However Sly reverts from exhaustion. Through the flames Sly can see his friends burning as well, crying in pain.

Back outside the dream, the surroundings around Sly begins to shake, suddenly Sly wakes up, sweat dripping from his face as he breaths heavy, a yellow glow fades from Sly’s eye’s.

Sly: *pant* *pant* Damn, *pant* I almost lost it over that dream. *pant*

Sly takes one big deep breath to relax himself. He then walks outside and looks into the sky.

Sly: Something bad is coming, I can feel it. Sora, I hope your safe out there. *concerned look*

Meanwhile, Sora is still flying through space. Sora to is asleep, except Sora dream seems to be a pleasant one. Almost instantly, Sora wakes up in shock.

Sora: I don’t like the feel of this.

Sora looks outside a window of his ship, he seems to be passing by a blue planet that looks, icy.

Sora: Hey, I recognize a power on that planet, it’s......

Just as Sora said “it’s” the planet blow up. Sora ship is struck by the explosion, but receives no serious damage, just a bad rumbling.

Sora: Ice........ *looks around* Who did that?

Soon Sora see’s a humanoid looking character floating in space, smiling. This being stands at 5 feet, 7 inches tall, has short spiky hair. The color of the hair is a really dark purplish color (http://saiyen.world.free.fr/image/Brolly%20ssj%201.JPG), his pupils are the same color as his hair. His muscle mass is around that of USSJ1 Trunks and wears a purple (same color as hair) vest which is left open to show his torso and abbs. His pants are a silver color and are slightly baggy. This being looks at Sora and gives him a evil grin before vanishing.

Sora: Damn, where’d he go.?

Sora soon senses this power again on another near planet. Knowing this guy is evil, Sora heads towards the planet at full speed. A minute later we look on the surface of the planet Sora is just landing on. The surface of this planet is all cracked up, showing lava. Lava also spray’s up in various locations. We see the door of Sora ship open, and he steps out. Waiting for Sora was the guy who was floating in space.

???: 1 minute, fast ship.

Sora: It get’s the job done. So, who are you.

???: *smiles* Why not come and find out.

Sora: Your energy is evil. What do you want from me.

???: Put simply, to kill you. *evil smile* It’s nothing personal, I just enjoy to cause pain.

Sora: Then, I guess I will have to stop you.

On this Ultimate Battle Z we seen Sly have a bad dream that almost awakened his power’s, if it had, Earth could have really been in trouble. On another note, Sora has found himself in another battle. When passing Ice home planet, it was destroyed, sensing evil, Sora has taken it into his own hands to stop it. Can Sora win, or will this evil be to much for him, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:23 am

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we seen Sly have a nightmare that almost set off his Lotarian power, luckily Sly woke up in time. Elsewhere in space Sora has come across another challenger, only this strange being is evil. Can Sora win, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 125: Utterly outmatched.

We start off with seeing Sora and his opponent face to face.

???: You know, all that has stood before me has died.

Sora: That won’t happen this time.

???: Really, then allow me to show you a small portion of my power. *short pause* Remember the name Maximus for it’s the last name you’ll ever hear.

Maximum spreads his legs and get’s into a power up stance, the ground begins to rumble as a green/purple aura surrounds Maximus, lightning sparks soon fill his aura as Maximus finishes his power up.

Sora: Damn, and this is only a portion of his power. Well, here it go’s.

Sora power’s up now as well, a golden aura explodes around him as his eye pupils turn red. Sora hair turns golden with red tint in the darker spot’s and lightning sparks spring out in his aura.

Maximus: If that’s all you got, you made a huge mistake by following me here.

Maximus rushes in towards Sora, as Maximus nears he curves out around Sora and lands a kick to the back of Sora head. Sora recovers with a front flip and fires a ki blast at Maximus, Maximus swats the blast away and extends his left arm, hand formed into a fist except for one finger pointing at Sora, from this finger Maximus unleashes a volley of green ki blast. Sora quickly get’s in a blocking stance. The blast volley makes a large dust cloud rise when hitting Sora. Afterward the dust starts to fade, revealing Sora to be fine with only a little bit of ripped clothing.

Sora: If that’s all you got, you better back down.

Maximus: Oh please, you have no idea how strong I am. I’m not transforming as it isn’t needed. You’ll realise why soon enough.

Sora: Is that so *cups hands*, well I got something for you.

Sora charges energy as a bright blue ball of energy forms in Sora palms.

Sora: Kamehameha!!!.

Sora fires a energy beam at Maximus, Maximus however smiles and deflects the beam away without much effort. As we look back we see Sora breathing heavily. Maximus then rushes in and knees Sora in the gut, Sora aura vanishes and Maximus smashes him into the ground.

Maximus: Haven’t you noticed yet.

Sora: *thinking* Why did one kamehameha use up so much power.

Maximus picks up Sora and gives him a hard gut stun punch, Sora reverts to normal while being stunned. Maximus then uppercuts Sora before teleporting and elbowing Sora in the chest, making him smash into the ground.

Maximus: Say goodbye.

Maximus rises into the sky and opens his left hand fully, fingers stretched out. A green energy ball forms in his palm and he pushes the ball forward. The energy ball fly’s past Sora and down through a lava pit. After a few seconds Maximus closes his hand into a fist. Lava begins to spray up all around as the planet cracks up.

Maximus: This is your end.

Maximus then quickly disappears, looking from outer space we see the planet continue to crack up and then explode. Maximus looks with a satisfied smile.

Maximus: To easy.

Meanwhile on Earth Sly is still outside looking up at the stars, suddenly a cold wind passes by Sly, Sly then looks worried.

Sly: No, Sora.

Sly continues to stand in that one spot, shortly after Jyn and Kai arrive.

Sly: Oh hey, what are you guy’s doing here.

Kai: We just had a really bad feeling about something.

Sly: Yeah me to. I also have a bad feeling about Sora.

Jyn: You think he’s hurt.

Sly: That, or worse.

Kai: You think he’s dead.

Sly: I hope not.

Our villain has a name, Maximus. Sora tried to put up a fight against this evil, but found himself completely outclassed. Now Maximus has blown up the very planet he and Sora was fighting on, is Sora gone. Sly has a bad feeling about Sora. What will Maximus do next, find ut next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next