Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Ultimate Battle Z (completed story)

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ultimate Battle Z (completed story)

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:23 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen things go from bad, to worse, to very bad. As was expected, Justin was no match for Joe, and Sora Spirit bomb/Kamehameha combo also failed to destroy Joe. Now it seems that Sly, Mew, Kai, and Jyn are dead, Sora himself is also hurt pretty badly. The war between good and evil isn’t over yet as a number of villains still remain. Is their any hope left at all, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 76: Finding help.

We see Sora flying close to the ground, as he looks around all he see’s are destroyed city’s and homes on fire. As Sora continues he looks over a forest which is also engulfed in flames. Sora stop’s over the next destroyed city he comes to.

Sora: Damn, could it be that the spirit bomb failed because there’s hardly anyone left alive?

Sora get’s another pain from his broken arm, he looks at the injury to see it bleeding badly.

Sora: I’m losing blood, fast. I got to find some help.

Sora blast off again looking for a city that hasn’t been destroyed. Meanwhile in another location we see explosions all over the place, people running and screaming for their life while building’s fall around them.

???: Hahahahaha, I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of this.

We look around to see 3 beings, 3 that Sly once killed before on another planet. The first, Frenzy, is about as tall as Zangya. She has a humanoid-yellow skin color and bright white pupils. Her orange-red hair stands up with a ponytail in the back and tot the half of her back from there. She has a tiny nose and sexy eyes. She wears a small black top making her belly nice and visible but wears a small dark blue vest (like F.Trunks) over it. Further she wears a white (slightly baggy) pants and black-red boots with small heels. The second, Mayhem, is a small fry. He's about as big as Kid Gohan. He has a green skin and doesn't really walk like normal people. He walks on all fours, although in combat he mostly stands up to punch people (but he kicks more then he punches...). His eyes stick out like "antennas" on the side of his head, by which he can see practically everything seeing he can look behind him without turning his head. He has same ears as Frieza or Buu (if you can call that ears that is...). He has a very small nose, but a rather big mouth with fang-like teeth. He has only 3 fingers and 4 toes. He has no hair, but the back is of his head is full of black "spots". For being a small one, he's quite fast. (His voice sounds similar to N.Gin's voice, from the Crash Bandicoot Games on the PS 1). The third, Kazy, is of an average to tall height. He has an red skin and is very muscly-build. He has 2 small white horns on his forehead and has yellow short hair with a very small ponytail at the back. His mouth looks the same as Mustard's from the Spice Boys. Even though he's muscly build, he's not slow. Neither is he super fast or anything, but his speed is faster then most people think. He wears a special armour which looks similar to the armor of Vinegar except without the belly openings. Color is black with dark blue chest pads.

The 3 suddenly stop blasting when they see Sora land before them.

Sora: Great........more of them.

The 3 see how badly Sora is injured and starts laughing.

Kazy: Don’t tell me your looking for a fight, your lucky to be alive by the looks of it.

Sora: Well, I wasn’t looking for a fight, but I can’t let you......... kill these people.

Sora readies himself in a fighting stance, his broken arm just hangs down. However, Sora injuries and blood lose soon begins to take it’s toll, Sora loses his balance for a second and stumbles forward a few step’s. As Sora tries to balance himself again his visor start’s getting blurry and then, darkness. Sora faints and falls to the ground. As the 3 close in, a sudden blast destroy’s Mayhem, Frenzy and Kazy look shocked, they then look around but is unable to find anyone. Another blast hits the ground and causes a huge dust cloud, when the dust clear’s Sora is gone.

Frenzy: What the, where is he.

Kazy: He’s gone.

Frenzy: I know that, but how.

Both continue to look around, but are unable to find anybody. A full day passes by, we look in a shady room which has a light hanging from the roof, in a bed Sora is seen. Sora starts to open his eyes and look around.

Sora: Wh-where am I.

Then a man walks up to Sora, wearing a doctor’s uniform.

Doctor: Your save here young man.

Sora: Where is here?

Doctor: Underground hideout, we’ve been here ever since the attack started.

Sora: How........ did I get here?. I remember getting ready to fight a battle, then everything went blurry and that’s it.

Doctor: You should thank this lady over here for bringing you in.

Sora: Huh. *looks* What the, KURIRI.

Kuriri: Don’t think to much over this, I need you if I want any hope of beating Joe, I’d die fighting him alone.

Well it seems like Sora was about done for, his injuries getting the better of him. Sora fainted right in front of the “Trio of Terror”. However, Mayham was killed again, and Sora was saved from certain death. When Sora woke up, he found out it was Kuriri. Kuriri apparently wants Sora help to defeat Joe, admitting she’d die if she faced him alone. Will Sora take Kuriri offer, and why does Kuriri want Joe out of the way, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ultimate Battle Z (completed story)

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:23 pm

On the previous Ultimate Battle Z Sora was looking for someone who could help with his injuries, instead he found the “Trio Of Terror”. As Sora tried to prepare for battle he became overwhelmed by his injuries and fainted. However, Sora was saved by Kuriri, now Sora is getting taken care of and beginning to heal. Kuriri say’s she needs Sora help against Joe, but what is planning to do after Joe is dead?

Chapter 77: Taking out the trash.

It has been a week now since Kuriri saved Sora, after talking a little Sora agreed that they will have to team up to beat Joe, though both also know that their changes are still slim. Sora progress over the past week has been very good as his injuries are healing quite quickly. To pass time Kuriri has been using a empty room to train in. Kuriri stops her training and walks down the hall. The door to Sora room is open and he see’s her walk past.

Sora: Hey Kuriri, where are you going?

Kuriri stops and looks in towards Sora.

Kuriri: Outside, why.

Sora: Don’t wonder off.

Kuriri: What are you, my mother. I can go where ever the hell I want.

Sora: If your miles away and then attacked by Joe, I won’t be able to get their in time to help. So just stick around.

Kuriri: Fine. *walks away*

Sora lies back in his bed, his arm now in a cast. Meanwhile Kuriri continues to walk along till she get’s to a large metal door. She opens the door and steps outside. The sight is horrible, many building are blown in half, bodies lay scattered everywhere, and smoke rises from a few areas that is still burning. As Kuriri rises into the sky the sight only get’s worse, parts of the city’s and forest only has huge holes where buildings and trees once stood. Kuriri rises high up into the sky, away from any smoke that may still be around.

Kuriri: Ah, finally, some fresh air.

Kuriri get’s herself in a position where she looks like she’s lying on a bed or sofa, but remains floating high in the sky. Kuriri relaxes and enjoys the breeze of wind in her hair. Kuriri stays like this for a while when a hard kick to the gut stuns Kuriri and sends her downward towards the ground at high speed, before impact Kuriri is stopped with a hard knee to the back, then get’s hammered into the ground. As Kuriri get’s up she see to figures stand before her.

???: So, you thought you could kill one of our member’s and get away it.

???2: We’ll kill you for what you did to Mayhem.

Kuriri: I’ll kill you 2 for what you just did.

Frenzy: Get her.

Frenzy and Kazy rushes in toward Kuriri, Kuriri drop’s back as both get near and floats about an inch above the ground, she then kicks both Frenzy and Kazy upward at the same time. Both recover at the same time and Kazy charges red energy in both hands at the side of his body. He then proceeds in firing an energy volley of 10 large blast directly at Kuriri. Each blast explodes on contact creating a dust cloud, as a bit of wind blow’s the dust away we see Kuriri standing on a tall piece of land in the middle of a decent size crater.

Kuriri: *Almost laughing* Man, that attack was so weak.

Frenzy: Let me show you again how it’s done Kazy.

Frenzy puts her left hand in front of her body with the palm facing upwards. Then she puts her right hand crossed over the left, so that both palms are facing towards each other. Afterwords she starts forming a Pink Energy ball. When she's finished charging the energy, she uses her right hand to push the Ball out of her left hand while she uses her left to grab the right arm's wrist. Right after pushing the ball of energy, she fires a Pink Beam.

Frenzy: Take this. *crazy laugh*

Kuriri doesn’t move an inch as the beam overwhelms her. Afterwords Kuriri is gone.

Suddenly Frenzy is propelled forward by a hard kick to the back. Kazy looks beside him to see Kuriri.

Kuriri: Yo.

Kuriri then fires a energy beam at Kazy, blasting him away. As Kazy is blasted away Frenzy recover’s. Frenzy then charges energy in both hands. After she fires 20 energy balls all around Kuriri creating a dome (like the Hellzone Grenade) around her foe. Inside the dome Kuriri looks surprised and somewhat frightened, looking all around her only to see no way out. Then Frenzy eyes start to glow bright white and she makes the hand motion with both hands to pull the balls towards Kuriri.. Instead of the balls homing in, they all shoot at Kuriri in the form of a beam. Kuriri takes the full force of the attack as a bright light follows the explosion. Afterwards Kuriri is seen still floating in the same spot, but a bit damaged and really angry.

Kuriri: Alright, that’s it.

Kuriri starts glowing yellow as she moves her right arm behind her back and shoves it forward, launching a red beam half the size of her body at Frenzy. The beam completely destroys the upper half of Frenzy body, her bottom half falls to the ground. Kazy then comes up behind Kuriri and grabs her around his body so that Kuriri arms are held at his body and she can't move. Before Kazy could continue however Kuriri exploded in power, her shocking pink aura bursting out around her. Kazy get’s blown back and Kuriri quickly spins around and blast him with a energy beam, killing him.

Kuriri: Fools, they really thought they could beat me.

Kuriri lower’s her power and walks back into the hideout. Unknown to everyone, Joe seen the whole fight.

Joe: I know Sora is in there to. Did you think you where hidden from me. *Smiles* I could kill you both now, but I think I’ll wait.

It seems Kuriri wanted to go outside and relax, though she ended up fighting Frenzy and Kazy. Now both of them are dead and Kuriri has returned to the hideout. We also know that Joe know where Kuriri is, he also know Sora is still alive. How long did Joe know, and why won’t he attack. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:24 pm

On the last chapter of Ultimate Battle Z we found out that Sora and Kuriri has agreed to work together. We also seen Kuriri fight Frenzy and Kazy, Kuriri won without much effort and returned to the hideout. Joe also know where Kuriri and Sora are, but are not attacking them.

Chapter 78: The rematch begins, Sora and Kuriri vs Joe Dark.

It has now been another 3 weeks since Kuriri destroyed Frenzy and Kazy, Sora injuries are more or less healed, though there are scars remaining on his arm, and Kuriri has continued her training the whole time. As night approaches both go to their beds early to get a good rest, cause on the following day they will have their rematch with Joe. The next morning both awake, fully rested and ready to go. As Kuriri waits outside Sora say’s thanks to the doctor and others who helped him, Sora then walks outside.

Sora: You ready. *glances over at Kuriri*

Kuriri: Let’s just get this over with.

Both slowly take to the sky, then their aura appears around them and they blast off. The destruction seen 3 weeks earlier when Kuriri was fighting Frenzy and Kazy was nothing compared to the destruction now. As we look through Sora eyes, we see that the Earth has been reduced to nothing. Plant life or animal life has become non existent, once huge city’s are reduced to ruble, and the world looks like 1 huge dessert.

Sora: *clenching his fist in anger* Damn it, theirs nothing left. Fuck, I shouldn’t of allowed this to happen, I should of. *gets cut off by Kuriri*

Kuriri: What, should of fought Joe, Wipeout, or Evolution in a blinding rage and got yourself killed. Their was nothing you could of done to of stoped this.

Sora: *calms down* Thank you.

Kuriri: Huh?

Sora: For what you done. You didn’t have to save me, you could of used the energy I spared you to leave this planet.

Kuriri: As I said, I needed your help. If I did run, Joe would only hunt me down anyway. If I could manage to save you and team up with you, at least their would be some hope of survival.

Sora: *smiles* Well, thanks anyway.

The 2 continue to fly on. Elsewhere.

Joe: So, it seems their ready to fight. Good, I’ve been waiting for this day.

Joe raises himself into the sky, raising his base form power to a noticeable level.

Kuriri: There he is.

Sora: Let’s do it.

Sora changes into his Sparking form 1 yet agin. Sora hair becomes golden with a red tint in the golden-dark spots and the eyes turn red. Kuriri simply rises her power to match Sora. After a few seconds they land in front of Joe.

Joe: Oh, I thought you’d try a surprise attack.

Sora: Why? You already know we was coming or you wouldn’t have raised you power.

Joe: *smiles* It isn’t to late, you can both still surrender to me. You’d make damn good henchmen.

Sora: No way in hell.

Kuriri: Nobody controls my life except me.

Joe: What a shame. With me as your leader, you could have anything, nothing would be out of your reach. The whole universe would be nothing but a toy to us. Yet you choose to fight on this worthless dying planet. So be it, you had your opportunity.

All 3 enter their fighting stance, Sora and Kuriri sights set dead serious on Joe. Dust is blown past by a guest of wind.

Joe: Your move.

Sora and Kuriri both charge forward, Kuriri suddenly disappears and reappears behind Joe then throws a kick. Joe smiles as he catches Kuriri kick and swings her into Sora. Sora catches Kuriri and releases her. Both then notice a energy blast coming toward them, they both avoid the attack easily by jumping to the side (Kuriri going right and Sora going left). Kuriri then receives a hard punch to the gut, Kuriri bend over putting her hands on her stomach and Joe tries for a downward punch. Joe punches through a image of Kuriri and punches his fist into the ground, Joe quickly gets a knee to the face from Sora followed by a energy blast from Kuriri.

Joe: *after quickly recovering* Strike 1.

Sora then rushes toward Joe but disappears before his eyes before he makes contact, he then appears behind Joe, does a powerful punch, gives a few kicks with the last one being strong enough to send Joe flying, Sora then dashes into the air, goes behind the incoming Joe and uses his casual large Ki Blast. Kuriri then fires a volley of ki blast at the downed Joe. A dust cloud is created from the volley and laughter is heard from it.

Joe: *as he becomes visible* Strike 2.

Both Kuriri and Sora aura explode around them, they get close to each other and extend their arms forward. They put all 4 palms together and fire a combined energy blast at Joe. (Think of the combined attack Goku and Vegeta did inside Super Buu head, basically the same thing.) The ball of energy heads toward Joe, and he deflects it without to much effort. A explosion can be seen in the distance.

Joe: Strike 3, your out.

Joe rushes toward Sora and Kuriri.

It would seem that Sora injuries are pretty much heeled after a 3 week period. Now Sora and Kuriri are fighting Joe, though it doesn’t look good as none of their attacks has yet to cause any damage to Joe. Joe has now gone on the attack, can Sora and Kuriri overcome this foe, or is it the end of the road for all that’s good. Find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:17 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen the battle with Joe start yet agin. Sora and Kuriri are working well as a team, but so far it hasn’t made any difference as Joe still has the upper had. Now Joe is on the attack, will he win, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 79: Jowamushi finally reappears.

Joe: Strike 3, your out.

Joe charges toward Sora and Kuriri but before reaching them he jumps upwards, quickly extends his left arm and fires a ki blast. The blast hits Sora and knocks him back, before Kuriri could even find Joe again after watching Sora get blasted, Kuriri bends over in pain. We see Joe with his fist in (not through, just to be clear) Kuriri gut once again. Joe pushes his fist and lift Kuriri overhead then slams her into the ground. Sora then appears in front of Joe and gives him a punch to the chest. The impact of the punch pushes Joe back, 2 trails are left along the ground from Joe feet.

Joe: *looking at Sora* I guess the warm up is over.

Joe see Sora standing beside Kuriri, lightening sparks in his aura. Kuriri gets up and begins to power up, her aura explodes greatly around her and her power also increases by a huge amount.

Sora: Kuriri, we can’t allow him to transform, we have to finish him in base form.

Kuriri: Right.

Both charge in at Joe and throws a furry of punches and kicks. Joe manages to hold his own, but appears to be working hard. Kuriri and Sora attack relentlessly trying to lay a hit, but the best they can manage is to keep Joe busy. As both Kuriri and Sora throws a punch at the same time, Joe bends back and grabs both their arms, Joe kicks both Kuriri and Sora as he is doing a roll. As Joe finishes his roll Kuriri and Sora are pushed onto the ground by Joe, who’s now on top of them. Kuriri and Sora recover them self’s quickly and fire 2 ki blast at Joe, which pushes him off them. Sora and Kuriri quickly rush after Joe and both lands a hard punch to Joe gut at the same time. Both Sora and Kuriri then smash Joe to the ground and fire a volley of energy blast. Afterwords Sora cups his hands at his side while Kuriri holds both her hands in front of her, creating a pink orb twice the size of herself. Both then release their attacks, Kuriri's being a orb, and Sora's being a beam. A large explosion follows as both Kuriri and Sora keep an eye out for Joe.

Sora: *breathing heavily* Did we, get him.

Kuriri: *breathing heavily* I don’t know. *pause* Wait, TH.........

Before Kuriri could finish her sentence she get’s a hard uppercut which sends her flying, then she gets a extremely hard punch to the face and crashes down on the ground, sliding some distance before stopping. Sora looks shocked at how suddenly and quickly it happened.

Sora: Kuriri, KURIRI.

Kuriri lies on the ground completely out cold.

Sora: Fuck.

As we look in the sky we see Joe in his Phantom Beast form yet again. His body again covered with a black substance.

Joe: Now you see how much hope you have of winning, it only took 2 hits to knock Kuriri out, and your power isn’t much different from her, you’ll fall just as easily.

Joe rushes at Sora and grabs him by the face, he pushes Sora into the ground head first then releases his grip, Joe fires a ki blast at Sora before he could get up. Afterwords Sora is seen reverted to base form.

Joe: Now to destroy this planet.

Just as Joe is about to power up his attack a powerful ball of energy blast Joe from behind.

???: Well, thank you for doing all the dirty work.

Joe: You. *turns around*

A male being standing at 5 foot and 11 inches tall with a slim build, bald head, blue skin, and orange eyes is seen. He wears an all in one armor, silver in color, covering from the feet to the shoulders. Arms and head are uncovered.

Joe: So Jowamushi. Where have you been, I haven’t seen you since we escaped hell.

Jowamushi: I’ve been playing it cool, waiting for the perfect time to step in to battle. And now, that time has come. Wipeout, Evolution, Justin, Frenzy, Kazy, Mayhem, Ime, Haze, Sly, Kai, Chulance and whoever else are all dead. Sora and Kuriri are out, the only thing in my way is you. *smile*

Joe: And your going to try to defeat me.

Jowamushi: Oh, I’m going to do more then try. And Joe, when you get back to hell, I suggest you run. If I was to guess, I’d say Wipeout is very pissed right about now, knowing you killed him when he couldn’t fight back.

Joe: To bad for him, you’re the 1 going back to hell.

Well it looked like it was time Sora and Kuriri got serious, and they did. They attacked Joe relentlessly hoping to keep him from transforming, which would give Sora and Kuriri a good possibility of winning. However, Joe did manage to transform and first took out Kuriri with 2 powerful blows, he then quickly dealt with Sora. However Jowamushi suddenly stepped in, planning to take Joe out. If Sora or Kuriri wakes up, could this be the break they needed, or is Joe still going to come out on top. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:18 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen Kuriri and Sora take a stand against Joe, they quickly realized that if Joe transformed, they’d be done for. So both went on a all out attack on Joe, it would seem that a win would be possible, but after Joe reveals that he had transformed, Kuriri and Sora got knocked out easily. The end would seem near, but then Jowamushi appeared, his plan, to take out Joe and finish our KO’d heroes. Will things work out as Jowamushi plans, or will things backfire, find out now on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 80: Blackness.

We start off with a look at Kuriri and then at Sora, neither show’s any sign’s of moving. We then turn our attention to Jowamushi and Joe.

Joe: Let’s begin shall we. *power’s up to max*

Jowamushi: Yes. *Jowamushi power suddenly rocket’s up even to Joe power*

Both fighter’s vanish just as they lift off the ground, the shock waves from colliding fist is seen all over the sky. We soon see Joe and Jowamushi appear in close combat, throwing and avoiding punches at a rapid pace. Joe quickly jumps back and gathers energy in his left hand, Jowamushi jumps back in the same fashion and gathers energy in his right hand. Both throw a energy wave and it quickly connects, the space between the 2 fighters is so small that instead of a ball of energy where the 2 attacks meet, it’s swat together in more of a disc shape. Both fighter’s puts more power into there blast by pushing their free arms forward and making their beams bigger.

Joe: Your not stronger then me, your not.

Jowamushi: I’m not weaker either.

Both Joe and Jowamushi gets pushed back when the contact point of there beams takes a larger circle form. Suddenly both fighters stop their beams and rush toward each other, their fist collide with such force that the shock wave shakes the ground under them.

Joe: Enough of you.

Joe forms a huge red/black ball of energy with lightening around it above his head, Jowamushi does the same. They throw the attacks and they collide.

Joe: WHAT!!!.

Jowamushi: Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten my ability’s.

Joe: Of course, you can copy everything about me, power, attacks, whatever. Well I’ll make sure you die.

Joe does some movements with his hands and his attack takes a nosedive towards the Earth, Jowamushi blast, now with nothing stopping it heads toward Joe once agin. Joe laughs as the attack completely overwhelms him, he doesn’t even block against it. Then Jowamushi power drops hugely. Joe attack now heads toward Earth unguided.

Jowamushi: That bastard, he let himself die just to make sure I’d get killed.

Just then some type of creature runs in the attacks path, this creature has a body a lot like Yakon in shape except he's a little smaller with buffer arm's and leg's. The color of his body is blackish/really dark greenish mix. He has big black wing's on his back which he uses for flying. His hands and feet has 3 long finger's/toes, with long sharp black claw's on the end. The top of this things head is covered with a large dark plate to protect it from damage and his eye's are pure red.

???: Hmhmhm, not yet.

A black transparent shield surrounds this creature, when the attack hit the shield it gets reflected back at Jowamushi.

Jowamushi: What the. *shocked*

Jowamushi gets a direct hit from the attack and is destroyed completely in his weaker state. While this was all happening Kuriri was the first to start waking up, shortly after Sora begins to come to.

Sora: *slowly completely wakes up and pushes himself up* What, happened.

Kuriri get up as well.

Kuriri: I don’t know. All I remember is getting a hell of a punch from Joe, and then blank. *looks around* And what is that thing?

Sora: *looks* Good question.

???: Ah, your up.

Sora: Um, what are you, and where is Joe.

???: I am a demon, born in Hell, my name is Blackness. As for the one you call Joe, he was attacked by Jowamushi, a fighter who can mimic or “copy” his opponents. Both used Joe's ultimate attack, Joe deflected his attack toward the planet and was killed by Jowamushi attack. I then deflected Joe attack at Jowamushi, killing him.

Sora: Wait a minute, you where born in hell?

Blackness: Yes, I’m the 1 that let all the villains free from hell, though it looks like most of them are back their now.

Sora: So if we kill you, you’ll only come back again.

Blackness smiles. Then a voice is heard.

Voice: Sora, can you hear us.

Sora: Yes............ *looking around* ........... but where are you.

Kuriri: *confused* That voice, no, it can’t be, he’s dead isn’t he.

Voice: Yes Kuriri, I am dead, I’m speaking telepathically to you from Other World.

Sora: Well Sly, what do we own the honor of your visit.

Sly: Finish this once and for all, kill Blackness. We’ll deal with him once he get’s in hell, he won’t be returning, take my word for it.

Sora: I’m sorry that I failed you guy’s.

Then more voices is heard.

Kai: Hay, don’t worry about it.

Chulance: You did the best you could.

Jyn: Besides, it’s great here.

Sly: Just kill Blackness and end this whole battle once and for all. And don’t worry about the Earth, just find the dragon balls on Namek, you can then wish everything back. Well, looks like where out of time, we all believe in you Sora, kick some ass.

And just like that it’s silence once again.

Sora: OK guy’s, I’ll save this planet or die trying. *Explodes in power* Lets get started.

Agin the Earth seemed doomed as Joe aimed his strongest attack at the planet, Joe was then killed by Jowamushi. However, Blackness, the cause of all this trouble showed himself and deflected the attack at Jowamushi. Now Blackness is the last opponent that needs to be defeated, will Sora and Kuriri defeat Blackness and regain peace over the Earth, or will Blackness defeat our last remaining hope. Sly, Kai, Chulance, and Jyn believes in Sora, and has promised that they’ll take care of Blackness in the afterlife so he’ll never return. The final battle between good and evil begins on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:19 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen Jowamushi battle Joe, Joe was killed and it’d seem everybody would die when Blackness reflected a attack aimed at Earth. Now the final battle is about to begin, Blackness being the last villain left to defeat. Can Sora and Kururi pull through, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 81: The final battle.

We start off as usual with a quick look around, we see Sora in base form with his aura flowing greatly around him, across from him is Blackness who is standing his ground, and Kuriri is a little further behind Sora, standing with her arm’s now crossed.

Sora: Let’s begin shall we.

Sora dashes forward and throw’s a punch, Blackness blocks, Sora tries for a kick and Blackness grabs his leg, Blackness then pulls his free arm back pointing the long claws on his fingers at Sora, Blackness then pushes his arm forward. Sora manages to dodge the attempted stabbing and blast Blackness in the face with a energy blast.

Sora: Try this, Kamehameha.

Sora quickly fires a beam at Blackness, once again a black transparent shield surrounds
Blackness and Sora attack is canceled out.

Blackness: Nice try.

Sora rushes back in and punches through a after image of Blackness, Sora jumps to the right just in time to avoid another stabbing attempt from Blackness. Blackness turns his head and from each eye, Blackness fire's 1 thin red beam (making 2 in total)

Kuriri: Sora, Do Not try to block it.

Sora was indeed attending to deflect it and jumps out of the way just in time. The beams however turn towards Sora once again. Sora blast off as the beams follow him around, Sora then up’s the pace and vanishes, he reappears a few metiers away from the beams on the ground, the beams lost track of Sora and flow on.

Sora: Wow, neat move.

As Sora looks back he see Blackness in front of him, smiling. Black energy shoots up around him (think of when Gohan went SSJ in the Bojack movie, Blackness energy shoots up around him like that) and a huge wave of black energy is released, like a black SEW, only super sized. Sora is engulfed in the huge dome of energy.

Kuriri: I guess it’s my turn.

Then a explosion of light is seen, as the dome fades away we see Sora transformed to his Burst Limit form.

Kuriri: I guess it isn’t my turn.

A small black shield filled with red sparks suddenly surrounds Blackness body, he then fly’s forward (without needing his wing's to do so) and plow's into Sora, stunning/shocking/damaging him on contact. After flying past he turn's around and plow's into Sora again. He continue to fly past, hitting Sora, and turning back about 10 more times. Afterwords Sora appears badly hurt.

Blackness: What do you think of that.

We see Sora a bit weak on his legs, head hanging down. Sora then straightens up, smiling as he lifts his head.

Sora: Not much, I thought you’d be stronger.

Blackness: Really now.

Blackness begins to power up, the ground shakes as Blackness muscles grow (same increase of a base sayian going SSJ), and his aura is now filled with red sparks while the aura itself remains black, making him look more evil.

Sora: So this is your true power.

Blackness: Yes.

Sora: Well, forgive me for not running in fear.

Blackness: You’ll be unable to run when I’m finished with you.

Sora: I should say that to you.

Blackness then rushes forward and elbows Sora in the face, he then does a slashing motion with his left hand and leaves 3 cuts across Sora chest. Sora recovers himself to see Blackness put both arm's straight out forward and has his palm's facing each other, A black ball of energy with a red core appears and quickly grows in size. Blackness say's (but is only bluffing as the attack isn't this strong) "dodge if you will, but I'll destroy this planet" and fires the attack at Sora. As the attack heads for Sora, it tear's up ground under it.

Sora: No, you won’t.

Sora runs toward the attack and stops a few feet before it, quickly bracing himself. Sora catches the attack and starts to struggle against it, Sora yells out as his aura explodes and he quickly deflects the attack, Sora stands with lightening surrounding him.

Sora: Now, I’ll finish you.

The battle with Blackness has begun, Sora is doing the fighting as Kuriri is sitting this one out. Sora had a few close calls, but he’s proving to be holding his own. Even though Blackness was the cause of all that’s happened, our heros seem to think he isn’t ever worth teaming up on, and as of now, they may be right. Or are they?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:20 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen Sora and Blackness battle it out, Sora is holding his own quite well, but has now been forced to use his full power. Will it be enough, or does Blackness have a few tricks left.

Chapter 82: Losing the advantage.

We start off by seeing Sora standing across from Blackness, both with sparks in their aura.

Sora: It’s time we end this.

Sora quickly rushes forward, faster then Blackness expected, and lands a heavy hit to his gut, stunning Blackness.

Sora: Ok, full power.

Sora slowly cups his hands by his side as he starts to power up a familiar move. Blackness begins to recover himself and see Sora, Blackness gets to his feet and waits for Sora to attack. Sora is a few seconds charging, bright light shining from the energy in his hands.

Sora: Try and stop this.

Sora pushes his arms forward releasing the biggest Kamehameha attack we’ve ever seen him use thus far.

Blackness: As you wish.

The massive beam head toward Blackness, right before impact Blackness shield surround him agin and Sora attack is deflected back at him.

Sora: Damn.

Sora get’s in a blocking stance just before his own attack enjulfs him completely. As the energy fades we Sora see with his cloth all ripped and a lot of cuts and scratches on his body.

Blackness: Your attacks won’t work on me. Your energy is pure and contains no evil, when it hits my shield it’ll be reflected back.

Kuriri then comes up from behind and say’s “what about my type of energy” before releasing a energy beam from her left hand. As with Sora Blackness shield surrounds him but instead of reflecting Kuriri beam, it absorbs it. The energy from the attack is then sent to Blackness and his power raises slightly.

Blackness: Your energy, I can absorb because it contains traces of evil. *smiles*

Kuriri lands by Sora.

Kuriri: Using energy attacks on this guy is useless.

Sora: Yeah, I’ve noticed.

Kuriri: You still good to fight.

Sora: Of course, I’m not about to let my own attack finish me.

Kuriri: Then lets do it.

Sora and Kuriri jump forward and rushes at Blackness, ready to throw punches. They both punch through a image of Blackness, as they turn their heads they see 9 more images of Blackness surrounding them.

Blackness: Hmhmhmhmhm, which one is the real me.

Sora and Kuriri look around, and both attack a different Blackness. Both Sora and Kuriri punch through another image, then Kuriri gets blasted in the back by a black energy ball and is pushed away by the attack. Sora suddenly appears in front of Blackness and starts to attack with a furry of punches. Elsewhere we see Kuriri still getting pushed along by the attack, Kuriri struggles quite hard and manages to push herself off the blast.

Kuriri: I’m going to get him for that.

Kuriri aura explodes as she blast off back toward the battle area. Meanwhile Sora was still landing punches until Blackness managed to grab Sora fist and knock him away.

Blackness: Your punches are weak. I’m willing to bet that you pushed most o your power into that attack earlier.

Sora (thinking): He’s right, I did.

Blackness: What’s wrong, not long ago you where sure you could beat me.

As Blackness is about to charge in he gets a packing punch from Kuriri which sends him flying. Blackness recovers himself after a short distance.

Kuriri: Sora may of drain most of his energy, but I haven’t drained my.

Blackness: What is it with you 2, can’t you just die.

Kuriri: Maybe where just lucky.

Blackness: I’ll make sure your luck runs out.

The battle with Blackness rages on, Sora put up a good fight but has used up most of his energy in a attempt to kill Blackness. After fighting together for a short while, it seems Kuriri will be taking over. Can Kuriri do what Sora couldn’t, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:21 pm

On the previous Ultimate Battle Z we seen Sora fire a all out attack on Blackness, though it had no effect and only ended up weakening Sora. Kuriri tried an attack, but only made Blackness slightly stronger. Now Kuriri is taking over the fight. Sora and Kuriri has come a long way, but will they win the ultimate prize, life. Find out now on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 83: It ends here.

We see Kuriri ready to fight, her aura flowing greatly around her.

Kuriri: Sora, it’d be better if you stayed back. In your state, you’ll just get in the way.

Sora: Just don’t die.

Kuriri lifts off into the sky and rushes downward at Blackness, As she nears she throws a punch which Blackness avoids by jumping to the right. Blackness punches back but Kuriri knocks his fist away and goes for a kick. Blackness blocks the kick but is hit in the head by a quick ki blast. Blackness recovers quickly and grabs Kuriri's fist as she went for another punch, Blackness then kneed Kuriri in the gut and prepared to stab her. Kuriri recovers and dashes forward/upward kneeing Blackness in the chin as she passed.

Kuriri: Ha, your not so tough in close combat are you.

Blackness: Why not come and find out.

Kuriri rushes to the right before turning and heading in towards Blackness.

Blackness: Perfect. *smiles*

Blackness power's up, his aura explodes as the red sparks become more intense. Blackness rises both arm's in the air, and 2 red ball's of energy (1 in each hand) form's. Blackness lowers his hands (keeping them separated) as both red energy ball's are aimed at Kuriri. Then from both ball's, many tiny blast are fired.

Kuriri is shocked and unable to avoid the blast as they moved to quickly, with each blast that hits Kuriri, cuts are left behind. Blackness keeps firing blast like a machine gun, Kuriri is meanwhile getting ripped to shreds by the blast. When Blackness stops, we see Kuriri just hanging in the air, bleeding everywhere and looking very damaged.

Kuriri: Damn, *pant*, that one hurt.

Sora: Oh by, that’s not good.

Kuriri lowers herself to the ground, blood dripping from her in many places.

Blackness: That couldn’t of worked any better, you came right at me.

As Blackness steps forward Kuriri hands begins to glow with energy.

Sora: She’s not.

When Blackness is close Kuriri starts firing a volley of ki blast. Kuriri throws blast as fast as she can until she finally stops and falls on 1 knee. As the smoke clears Blackness is seen lowering his shield.

Blackness: Don’t you get it, you can’t beat me like that.

Blackness rushes in and throws a punch, unexpected to Blackness Kuriri quickly avoids his punch and rushes in putting her hands up to Blackness chest.

Kuriri: Shield yourself from this.

As we go into slow motion we see Kuriri smile as Blackness is more shocked/frightened. We enter normal speed agin and a large pink beam overwhelms Blackness. Afterwords all that’s left is tiny bits of Blackness that fall to the ground.

Kuriri: Just............. as I............. thought.

Kuriri collapses shortly after.

Sora: Well I’ll be damned, she did it.

A few days later we see Kuriri lied down in the same bed Sora was in when he was injured. As we look around we see Sora talking to the doctor that treated him and is now treating Kuriri. We also see Kuriri, bandages all over her everywhere.

Sora: So, how does it look.

Doctor: Well, by the time you got her here, she had a lot of blood lost. Though, as things look now, she should pull through alright. The best thing for her now is to rest up.

Sora: Good. Then it’s time I fix all the damage that’s been caused.

Doctor: Ah, you must be going to gather those, um, what was it?, dragon balls.

Sora: Correct, but the Earth balls are turned to stone with the guardian dead, I need a space ship so I can get to namak.

Doctor: Well, there is a ship hidden outside. When you go through the exit there is a stop sign there, yes.

Sora: Yeah, it’s still there.

Doctor: Push a button on top of the sign and 2 doors will open revealing a ship hidden in a underground hideout.

Sora: Wow, thanks.

Sora runs out of the room and down the hall.

Sora: I’ll fix what’s been done, count on it.

It seems the war is over, Kuriri managed to pull off a win against Blackness and blasted him to bits, though she took some heavy damage herself and is now in recovery. Sora, now rested once again knows where to get a space ship and is going to head for Namek. What will Sora come across on his trip, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:21 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z Kuriri took over the fight from Sora. It’d seem as if Kuriri had the advantage until Blackness fired a attack causing massive damage to her. After appearing to use up all her energy in a volley of blast which caused no damage to Blackness, Kuriri avoided a incoming attack and released a energy beam from point blank range. Not having any time to shield himself, Blackness was killed.

Chapter 84: Trouble in the after life.

We see Sora running through the hall, after exiting the hideout, Sora quickly rushes over to the sign. The sign is buckled and dented, but standing non the less. Sora pushes a button on top of the sign as he was told 2 large doors opens up from the ground. After the doors fully opens Sora lowers himself into a huge square space, inside is a large round spaceship (a lot like the capsule corp ships in DBZ). Sora walks around to the door and pushes on a button, the door doesn’t open.

Sora: Huh. *pushes button repeatedly* Come on, open, open.

Voice: She won’t open without this.

Sora turns around to see the doctor standing just outside the ships hiding spot. The doctor tosses Sora a small object and he catches it.

Sora: A key, oh.

Doctor: With all the stuff invented now days, I still find a good old lock and key quite useful.

Sora: Thanks doc.

Sora unlocks the door and steps inside, shortly after the ship blast off.

Meanwhile in the check in station for Other World.

???: WHAT!!!!

A small being with light purplish skin and horns on his head backs up in fear.

??? 2: It’s true sir........... Hell is under attack.

???: Don’t use that word here, we call it HFIL, got it.

???: Y-yes lord Yemma.

We look behind a huge desk to see a huge being with more a reddish color skin wearing a purple suit.

Yemma: I’ll have to send a few fighters down their to clear this mess up.

In Other World we see Sly and the gang training and having fun, then suddenly Yemma face appears in a large crystal ball in the middle of a open field.

Yemma: Will Sly, Chulance, Kai, Mew, and Jyn come here please.

Our heroes arrive and gather in front of the crystal ball.

Sly: Hello, what’s happening?

Yemma: It seems that your friends are making trouble down below. You guy’s are the strongest fighter’s I got, go down and teach them some manners huh.

Sly: Sure thing, we’ll handle it.

As we look down in hell we see a lot of worker demons knocked out.

Blackness: Damn it, back here again.

Wipeout: I hate this place *fires ki blast in a random spot.*

Kaya: There is no way I’m spending eternity here while Kai has the time of his life forever.

Ime: What life, he’s dead to.

Kaya: Your still here, I thought we told you to leave.

Ime: And go where. Anyhow, it’s not like I could have won the fight.

Then a large blast hit’s between the 4 blasting each in a different direction. The 4 look up to see Kai and Sly.

Wipeout: *smiles* Oh, this is perfect.

Kaya: *shocked* Kai, what are you doing here?

Sly: Where here to stop you guy’s, what do you think.

Wipeout: I *is cut off by Sly*

Sly: Ya ya, you’ll kill me and such. Is that all you can say or what?

Wipeout: Why you.

Sly lands and touches the ground, instantly exploding into super sayian 2 when touching the ground. Kai lands and his mystic aura explodes around him as well. Both fighters stand ready for combat.

Well Sora is on his way to Namak. Also, it seems ours heroes will have to remain heroes even after death. Sly, Chulance, Kai, Jyn, and Mew are sent down below to take care of some trouble makers. Sly and Kai are about to face Wipeout, Blackness, Kaya, and Ime. Will they win, and where are our other heros, find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:45 pm

On the previous Ultimate Battle Z we seen Sora leave Earth after finding the hidden spaceship. We then checked in on Other World, it appears that our defeated villains are making trouble down below. Sly, Kai, Jyn, Mew, and Chulance was sent down to clear things up. Sly and Kai are about to battle Wipeout, Kaya, Ime and Blackness. Will they defeat their foe’s, find out now on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 85: Caging the evil.

Sly and Kai are standing ready for combat, Sly in super sayian 2 state and Kai in his mystic form.

Sly: So, I’ll take Wipeout and let you handle the other 3. *smile*

Kai: Sounds fear. *smiles.*

Sly begins to walk toward Wipeout and turns super sayian 3 seemingly effortlessly while walking. Wipeout takes his change to transform into his strongest state, his white hair turning black and he gains white-grey lightening sparks. Wipeout pupil also vanishes and his eyes turn completely black.

Wipeout: I’ll waste no time with you.

Sly stops walking.

Sly: Neither will I then.

Sly gets in a power up stance and powers up. Sly aura becomes red-gold with black-red lightening sparks, his body becomes covered with reddish fur as his power increase even higher then that of Kai’s.

Sly: Super sayian 4, man it’s been a while. *looks at Wipeout* Shall we start.

Sly quickly rushes in and lands a heavy punch to Wipeout face. Then almost instantly Wipeout is kicked upward then kneed to the ground. Sly vanishes from sight and Wipeout stands back up.

Wipeout: *thinking* He’s fast. But still, I see him.

Then Wipeout noticed a energy blast heading towards him, he deflects the blast only to see Sly right behind it holding a energy blast in his hand. Sly quickly pushes his arm forward releasing the blast in Wipeout face.

Kai: Wipeout has the power to defeat Sly, but with the speed Sly processes at this form, hell never catch him. Not only that, but here Sly can keep up this pace without getting tired, something nobody could do in the living world.

As we look back we see Sly giving Wipeout a beating, Wipeout is able to follow Sly, even at this speed, but can’t move physically fast enough to keep up.

Kai: Well *looks at the remaining 3* lets do this.

Kaya: Err, Die brother.

Ime: He’s already dead ya know.

Kaya: Shut up.

Kaya dashes forward first followed by Ime and then Blackness. Kai easily dodges a punch from Kaya and hit’s her hard in the back of the head. He then rushes straight at the incoming Ime and punches her hard in the gut before quickly roundhouse kicking her in the back of the head. Kai then avoids Blackness attempt for a punch and gathers energy in his left hand before giving Blackness a massive uppercut. Blackness is sent flying upwards, after about 5 seconds Blackness crashes hard on the ground. We look around Kai to see all 3 knocked out.

Kai: Hmm, that was a lot easier then I expected.

Meanwhile Sly is still in complete control of his battle with Wipeout, every rare occasion Wipeout get’s to throw a punch, Sly dodges it and continues a relentless onslaught of attacks.

Wipeout: Just.......wait till........ I get a...... hold... of you.

Sly: *smiles*

Sly suddenly vanishes and elbows Wipeout in the back, then vanishes again and knees Wipeout in the stomach.

Sly: It’s time I put this to an end.

Sly puts both hands above his head like Goku does for gathering energy for the Spirit Bomb, except that Sly's palms are points towards each other. Then red electricity starts to run from his shoulder to his hands which continues to spring off between both hands making a chain of electricity between them. Then in the middle of this chain and between his hands of course, a red ball starts to form. It grows in size very quickly as electricity seems to feed the ball. Then he shouts: "TAKE THIS" upon throwing the giant red ball which hit’s it’s target dead on. Afterwords Wipeout is seen knocked out as well.

Sly: hééh, Shocking...ain’t it?.

Kai and Sly quickly check on the staff workers, shortly after Wipeout and the others are seen getting haled off in cages.

In another section of Hell we see explosions everywhere.

???: Hahahaha, beg for your worthless lives, and die by my hands anyway.

Body’s laid scattered everywhere, as we take a closer look we see it’s the sayian Justin that’s behind the destruction. Then another figure lands behind Justin, as we look closer we see that it is Chulance.

Chulance: Yo, remember me.

Justin stops firing ki blast everywhere.

Justin: Hmhmhm, So Chulance, death wasn’t good enough for you huh, then how about I wipe you from existence.

Chulance: Nah, I thought I’d kick your ass and have it stuffed in a little cage.

Justin: Not *spins around quickly* likely *fires a energy ball*.

It seems that the battle with Wipeout, Kaya, Ime, and Blackness went pretty smoothly. Kai easily knocked out Kaya, Ime, and Blackness without even trying. And with no worry’s of running out of energy, Sly was able to keep his speed up constantly gaining a huge edge on Wipeout. Sly has also used some power’s we’ve not seen in a long time, Sly has regained his super sayian 4 powers. Is this due to the fact that Sly is no longer with the living, or has Haze ability finally fully worn off Sly? Also, Chulance is about to face off against Justin yet again, the score is tied between the 2, which one will come out on top. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:46 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z Sly went super sayian 4 and defeated Wipeout, Kai quickly took out Ime, Blackness, and Kaya without breaking a sweat. In another part of hell we seen destruction everywhere, caused by Justin. Now Chulance has arrived to battle Justin. This will be their 3rd encounter, who will win.

Chapter 86: Settling the score once and for all.

We see Justin spin around and fire a ki blast at Chulance, Chulance reacts quickly and vanishes right before impact. Chulance arrives at Justin side and kicks him in the ribs, Chulance then blast Justin with a ki blast of his own. As Justin gets up Chulance rushes in, Justin see’s him coming and releases a burst of energy from his body (think of SSJ2 Cell saga Gohan explosive wave blast 1) that knocks Chulance back. Justin then quickly rushes at Chulance and teleports behind him, Justin then uses the a uppercut which sends Chulance flying, he then teleports and knees Chulance in the back, Justin teleports once more and fires a energy beam (fired from the left hand) to blast Chulance back to the ground, at which point Justin fires a energy wave volley to finish the attack. Not long after Justin stops firing he see’s a beam of energy come though the dust cloud created by the volley, Justin quickly surrounds himself with a blue energy shield, the beam hits the shield and doesn’t cause any damage.

Meanwhile in the living world we see Sora ship flying through space. Suddenly the ship starts to shake and rumble a lot. Sora quickly jumps up wondering what is going on, as Sora looks outside all he can see are big chunks of floating rock.

Sora: Ah crap, a asteroid field, this can’t be good.

We hear load bangs against the ship, each bang causing the ship to shake or rumble. Sora gets in the control seat and checks the status of his ship.

Sora: Health at 50%, armor at 5%, and engines at 80%.

Sora begins to steer the ship clear of the asteroid when a asteroid hits the ship from behind, Sora gets a jolt so strong that he is almost knocked out of his seat. Sora manages to clear the field when the lights start to flicker and then shuts off, the only remaining light is the display panel in front of Sora. Sora looks terrified at what he sees now.

Sora: Health....10%, armor is at 0%. Oh shit, engines are at 5%.

We see’s Sora ship slow down to a snail pace.

Back in hell Chulance has gained an advantage using his hyper speed ability. Both fighters are seen moving at great speed, appearing in random locations, though Chulance lands the most hits. They both appear and as Chulance comes in for a punch, right before impact Justin vanishes and appears behind Chulance, smashing him downwards. Chulance stops his descend quickly and watches Justin.

Justin: I beat you before boy, I’ll do it agin.

Chulance: Same here old man. *smiles*

Justin: Old, you little son of a. *smiles* You’ll regret that.

Justin powers up, his aura explodes around him and becomes and becomes a mixture of red and blue. Justin hair spikes but remains black, only gaining a red outline. Justin eyes stay black and his muscles increase a little in size.

Chulance: Alright, lets get this party started.

Chulance gets in what appears to be a blocking stance, he then burst out into a power up stance. Chulance aura instantly turns yellow, his hair quickly spikes and becomes yellow as well as his eye pupils turn green.

Chulance quickly rushes in while pulling his fist back to ready a punch, Justin unexpectedly rushed up in Chulance face grabbed Chulance by the wist and pull's Chulance in towards him, he then knee Chulance hard in the gut. As Chulance bends over, Justin elbow's him hard in the back, sending him crashing into the ground. Chulance looks up to see Justin standing in front of him, Justin then grab's his hair and lift's him up, Justin then put's his free hand at Chulance chest and blast him. Justin teleport's behind Chulance as he is flying back and stop's him with a knee to the back, then slam's Chulance into the ground agin. To finish, Justin roll's Chulance (who is face first into the ground) over, lay's his left foot on his chest and begin's to push down, slowly crushing the chest area.

Justin: Hahahaha, say goodbye forever kid.

Chulance screams out in pain as he continues to be crushed, suddenly all pressure on Chulance chest is let off, Chulance looks up to see Justin with a stunned look on his face, Justin then returns to normal and simply falls down, knocked out. Chulance looks to see a friendly face.

Kai: Hay buddy, *extends his arm out to Chulance* need a hand. *smiles*

Chulance smiles and grabs Kai hand, Kai then pulls hm back up to his feet.

Chulance: Thanks bud.

Kai: Don’t mention it, it’s what friends are for. *smiles*

Shortly after we see Justin also locked up in a cage, still not awake yet, and is towed off.

Meanwhile on Earth Kuriri is waking up. She seems surprised to be alive. Suddenly she notices a energy signal.

Kuriri: No way, it can’t be.

The battle between Chulance and Justin was a tough 1, though it seemed Justin had Chulance until Kai came along. Meanwhile in space Sora ship has taken damage and is now in bad shape. On Earth Kuriri has awaken, but senses a power. How will the other fear in their battle, what will become of Sora, and what energy does Kuriri sense. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:47 pm

Previously on Ultimate Battle Z we seen Kai help out Chulance when he got in trouble with Justin, we also checked on Sora, who isn’t doing so well. And we checked on Kuriri who has awoken from her sleep. Now Kuriri is surprised at a power she is sensing, but who is it.

Chapter 87: Mew’s power.

We start out in space with Sora, his ship on the brink of dying out and staling in space. Sora notices a near by planet and turns his ship towards it.

Sora: I better be able t get repairs here, or else I’m screwed.

The ship slowly turns toward the mysterious planet. On Earth Kuriri has decided she should check out this power she senses. Kuriri lowers herself off the bed and stands up, as she begins to walk she stumbles before falling. The doctor walks past the room but notices Kuriri in the corner of his eye, he quickly rushes to her aid.

Doctor: Kuriri, I’m glad to see your awake, but you need to rest. Come, lets get you back to bed.

Kuriri gives the doctor a hard shove which pushes him to the other end of the room. As Kuriri starts pushing herself up she says “I’m fine”. We see the doctor climb to his feet, he sneaks his hand into his pocket and we see him pull a needle out. As Kuriri focuses on keeping herself from falling again, the doctor stabs the needle into her arm and injects something into her.

Doctor: I’m sorry lady, but your in no condition to leave.

Kuriri is seen slowly getting weaker and more tired looking before passing out.

Doctor: I really hope she won’t kill me when she wakes up.

The doctor calls in some help and Kuriri is lifted back on the bed, apparently sleeping.

In hell our hero’s are just about done and are starting to gather up. Sly, Kai and Chulance are sat down waiting, Not long after Jyn fly’s in.

Kai: Hay Jyn, how did things go?

Jyn: Easy, they didn’t have any hope.

Sly: Any word on Mew?

Jyn: No, not yet.

The 4 wait around for what must have been an hour.

Kai: OK, we gotta go look for him.

Sly: Yes.

Just as they stand up the see Mew coming, when he gets close we see he is pretty beaten up. Mew lands and the others looks at him with a worried look.

Kai: Damn Mew, are you alright?

Sly: You look like you had a lot of trouble.

Mew: Don’t worry Kai, I’ll be alright. And yes Sly, Joe Dark put up one hell of a fight. In fact, he had me beaten.

Sly: Wow, so what happened.

Mew: Well their I was on the ground, beaten to the point I couldn’t fight back. Even my light form failed on him. He started calling me down and laughing in my face, he said I was a complete waste and a useless fighter, he said he’d kill everybody I know starting with you guys. I got enraged with him, and as he went to finish me, my power went through the roof. I blanked out then, and all I remember was getting my senses back and seeing Joe almost beat to death.

Sly: So, you think you have a form beyond light form, but are unable to control it?

Mew: That’s what I’m thinking.

Jyn: I think it’s time to leave guy’s.

All agree and fly off. Not to much longer afterwords they are seen appearing in Other World. On Earth we see a figure standing in the shadows.

???: I can’t believe this is Earth. Everything is.... is destroyed. I better take a look around, their may still be survivor.

The mysterious person fly’s of at great speed and we don’t get a look at his face. Meanwhile Sora is closing in the planet and suddenly his ship starts getting pulled in by the gravity. Sora is unable to slow his ship and jumps out, Sora floats in the air and watches as his ship crashes and explodes.

Sora: Ah man, now what do I do.

Sora takes a quick look around to see nothing.

Sora: At least this place has air.

Sora picks a direction and fly’s off in search of any help.

It appears Sly and the others are finished cleaning up hell, though we found out that Mew had a hard time with Joe. Mew say’s he was beaten, even when powered up he was outmatched, but due to some hidden power that not even Mew can remember, he defeated Joe. Is Sly and Mew correct, does Mew have a level of power higher then light form that he can’t yet control, or was it share rage. Sora has crash landed on a strange planet, and what of this new being on Earth, who is he? Find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:48 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen Sly and the others finish up in hell, we seen Sora crash his ship on a strange planet, and we seen a new person arrive on Earth. Will Sora get to Namek, or even off the planet he’s on. And who is this new guy, read on to find out.

Chapter 88: It can’t be, your dead.

It has been 1 hour since the doctor injected Kuriri with something to put her to sleep. We see this same doctor still in the same room writing in a journal. The doctor hears Kuriri moan as she begins to wake up.

Doctor: Huh, that should have knocked her out for a day at least.

Kuriri begins to show some movement before finally pushing herself in a upright position.

Kuriri: So doctor......... (looks at name tag) Coal. Are you the 1 who stabbed me with that needle.

Coal: *surprised/afraid* Uh, yes.

Kuriri holds her arm out, aiming at Coal as if she’s gonna fire a blast.

Kuriri: Then I suggest you get out of my sight, unless you want to die.

Coal: Yeah, right away.

Coal starts running when Kuriri speaks up agin.

Kuriri: One more thing, if you EVER try anything like that agin, I will kill you. Got it.

Coal: Ah, y-yes. Sorry.

Meanwhile we see the mysterious figure stop in mid air, as we look closer we finally get a look at this person face, it’s Mew. In other world the guy’s are watching this new person and are shocked to see Mew.

Chulance: Huh, *scratch head* did Sora wish Mew back already.

Kai: No, Sora is trapped on a planet somewhere in space, besides, Mew’s right here.

Mew: The guy you see on Earth, is a clone of me. His name is Riku Mew.

Kai: Riku Mew, clone, why hadn’t I heard of this before.

Mew: Well, before the arrival of Sly and Jyn, and while you and Chulance was on vacation, I decided to make a clone of myself to travel the universe and help those in need.

Sly: Then why is he on Earth.

Mew: I had to guess, he either somehow found out what has been happening and decided to return, or he’s in trouble and needs help.

Sly: If he needs help, he’s shit out of luck with nobody but Kuriri still on Earth.

Back on Earth Kuriri has manage to get herself up and walking around, Kuriri gets herself outside and stands still for a second, her aura flickers a few times before it finally surrounds her and she fly’s off. Riku Mew quickly picks up her energy signal.

Riku: Alright, there is someone left.

Riku Mew blast off at high speed leaving a trail of energy behind. We look back at Kuriri who can also sense Riku Mew coming.

Kuriri: Damn it, it can’t be him, it just can’t be.

As the 2 near Kuriri is able to get a look at the persons face, Kuriri is surprised and both stop when their about 4 feet from each other.

Kuriri: No way, I seen Joe kill you.

Riku: Hold on, Joe, Joe Dark.

Kuriri: There is no way Sora gathered them balls this fast, so you can’t be Mew.

Riku: Mew, no, I’m Riku Mew. Mew’s clone.

Kuriri: Clone *confused*

Riku: I’ll explain later, but right now, what happened here, where is Mew, and who the hell are you anyway?

Kuriri: Mew is dead, I watched Joe kill him.

Riku: Didn’t you try to help him.

Kuriri: Ha, why would I.

Riku: So you did nothing and watched your friends die.

Kuriri: Friends, their no friends of mine. I was actually tying to kill them myself.

Riku: Err, so you did all this.

Kuriri: Wrong again. Joe caused all this, me and Sora had to team up to defeat him.

Riku: So who is that, your henchman or something.

Kuriri: I wish, before we combined forces, Sora was the guy trying to stop me.

Riku: Then where is he now? Did you kill him.

Kuriri: Not yet. He’s on a quest to find 7 orbs called dragon balls, when he collects all 7 on planet Namak, he’ll revive all those killed and fix all damage done.

Riku: Is that so.

Kuriri: Indeed it is. I do have a question, how did you get here?

Riku: Spaceship, how else.

Kuriri: *thinking* It’s gonna take Sora time to get them balls gathered up, I can use this guy’s ship to get to Namek and take the wishes for myself.

Meanwhile we see Sora sitting on a rock.

Sora: Man, I’ve been flying around all this time and didn’t see a thing, if this planet is deserted I’m done for.

Well, the mysterious person has been revealed, his name is Riku Mew, a clone of Mew himself. He appears to be looking for Mew, but instead met up with Kuriri. Riku and Kuriri are not exactly becoming friends, and we now know that Kuriri is planning to steal Riku ship, go to Namek, and take the wishes for herself. Also, we quickly checked in on Sora, he isn’t having much luck as the planet he’s on appears to be deserted. What did Riku want with Mew, will Kuriri get Riku ship, and will Sora get off the planet he’s on, find out what happens on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:55 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we learned that Mew had a clone, Riku Mew. Riku has met up with Kuriri and Riku isn’t to happy with what he’s told. Kuriri is planning to steal Riku ship, will she do it. And what of Sora. Keep reading Ultimate Battle Z to find out.

Chapter 89: Escape from Earth.

We start out on Earth, Kuriri has gotten a evil smile on her face.

Riku: *notices Kuriri smile* *thinking* Hmm, what is she planning.

Kuriri begins laughing as Riku looks slightly surprised. Riku readies himself to fight.

Kuriri rises her arm into the sky and starts gathering energy.

Kuriri: Hahahahaha, I’m going to destroy this entire planet.

Riku: What!! No.

Riku quickly rushes forward and throws a punch, but punches through a afterimage of Kuriri. Riku spins around quick and attempts to counter Kuriri oncoming attack but surprisingly punches throw a second after image. Before Riku could regain his senses Kuriri knees him hard in the gut, she then smashes him down to the ground. We see Riku quickly recover.

Riku: Alright bitch, if you wants a piece of me then....... *looks around* Huh, where is she?

Riku senses Kuriri some distance away moving away from him at high speed.

Riku: Where is she, wait, no, my ship.

Riku blast off after her at high speed. Some distance away Kuriri noticed Riku beginning to come after her. Kuriri keeps an eye on his energy for a little before looking over the ground.

Kuriri: Damn, he’s gaining. Still, I should have enough of a lead.

We see Riku flying alone at high speed.

Riku: Shit, she’s heading right for it.

Back with Kuriri we see her looking around as she fly’s along.

Kuriri: This better be the right way. Bingo.

Kuriri lands near a space ship and runs over to it, she quickly enters and starts pushing on all kinds of buttons.

Kuriri: Come on, move you piece of shit.

Riku arrives just in time to see his ship blast off into the sky, in seconds all that can be seen is a sparkly of light as the ship fades into the distance.

Riku: To late. *looks worried* I guess I can only put my faith into this Sora fellow.

Riku fly’s off to look for any more signs of life.

10 day’s passes with Kuriri flying through space, we check inside as a alarm is heard beeping. Kuriri wakes up from sleeping and sees her ship landing on a lush green planet. The ship lands and Kuriri step’s outside, she looks around and quickly noticed Sora energy signal.

Kuriri: Their he is.

Kuriri blast off quickly in Sora direction. Shortly after Kuriri arrives and is surprised by what she see’s.

Kuriri: *low voice* What the hell.

We look over to see Sora, but he’s different, mutated. Sora still has a human shape and is the same size, but his skin has become red, his eye’s have become black with red pupils, and his hair has become red as well, but a lighter shade then his body.

Kuriri: What, the fuck happened to you.

Sora turns around smiling evilly, after a few seconds he say’s “them”. Kuriri is surprised and attempts to turn around but is caught in a hold by a large being with red skin. (Think of 16 grabbing Perfect Cell in the Cell saga). He stands at 12 feet tall, has a buff build, red eyes with black pupils, and his skin is covered in armor. Another smaller female being confronts Kuriri. She is 5 feet 9 inches tall, black eyes with red pupils, wears armor as well and has long red hair reaching down to her knees. She has a slim sexy build instead of a buff build.

???: Well, look what we got here, a new recruit.

Female ???: Yes, she’ll make a strong edition to our new army.

Kuriri: *struggling to free herself* I’ll never join you, I don’t even know who you 2 are.

Female ???: You know, *points at Sora* he said the exact same thing.

Kuriri: So what do you want with me, or him in that matter.

???: It’s simply really, our race where almost wiped out some while ago, where going to change you into one of us, then after Sora makes the wish, were gonna turn the whole human race into us. We’ll become the ultimate power in the universe hahahaha.

Kuriri: Sorry, but I have other plans.

It seems Kuriri manage to get around Riku and stole his space ship. After a 10 day journey through space she arrived at planet Namek, she quickly located Sora and went after him. When she arrived however she seen that Sora was changed, shortly after she was grabbed by a large unknown being and confronted by a smaller one. Whoever these 2 are, they plan on turning the full human race into beings such as them self’s. They already got Sora, and they plan on getting Kuriri next. Will the people of Earth be revived only to be turned into a entirely different race, will they get Kuriri, will our hero’s somehow be revived only to meet the same faith. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:56 pm

Previously on Ultimate Battle Z we seen Kuriri manage to get around Riku and take his ship. After a 10 day journey she arrived on planet Namek, however she found Sora changed, while wondering what happened to him she was catch off guard by a big guy who put her in a hold. Kuriri was then confronted by a smaller being, these 2 revealed that their going to turn the hole human race into beings such as them. They have gotten Sora, and it seems Kuriri is next on their list. Will their plan succeed, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 90: Refusal to join.

Kuriri is seen still trapped in this big guy’s hold.

Kuriri: So what do you want with me, or him in that matter.

???: It’s simply really, our race where almost wiped out some while ago, where going to change you into one of us, then after Sora makes the wish, were gonna turn the whole human race into us. We’ll become the ultimate power in the universe hahahaha.

Kuriri: Sorry, but I have other plans.

Kuriri starts releasing her power, yelling it out as her aura explodes around her, we see the big guy however still holding Kuriri without trouble. After a few seconds a packing punch to the gut stop’s Kuriri power up and stuns her.

???: Hmhmhmhm, yes, she’ll make a fine addition indeed.

As the girl nears Kuriri, Kuriri recovers and gives her a hard head butt. The guy holding Kuriri looks a bit angry and releases her only to give her a hard smash down to the ground. Kuriri impacts the ground with such force that clay and dust is sent flying up in the air.

???: Don’t mess with us you foolish girl. This is one fight you can’t win.

Female ???: My lord, can I give this one a beating before we change her over.

Lord: Sure Yivo, have some fun. *looks at Sora* Sora, don’t call the dragon yet.

Sora: As you demand Lord Burn.

On the ground, inside a big impact crater Kuriri is only now recovering from the massive hit.

Kuriri: *looks up* Burn huh, well he can burn in hell.

Yivo appears behind Kuriri.

Yivo: You first.

As Kuriri begins to look back she get’s a hard kick which sends her flying, before having time to recover Yivo appears with her foot in Kuriri gut and pushes her to the ground before doing a backflip to clear some space between them. Yivo waste no time and rushes at Kuriri as soon as she gets up, Yivo gives Kuriri a furry of punches and kicks before kicking her away. Kuriri recovers and does a flip before digging her feet into the ground, as she slides back 2 skid marks are left alone the ground.

Kuriri: I’ve had enough of you.

Yivo: And here I though we where gonna be friends. *smiles*

Kuriri rushes in and throw’s a punch that Yivo blocks, Kuriri then does a turn and kicks Yivo in the face while turning, Kuriri then attacks with a furry of punches and kicks before kicking Yivo upward, Kuriri quickly moves her right arm behind her back and thrust it forward, firing a red beam at Yivo. Suddenly Burn appears in the attacks path and Kuriri beam explodes on contact.

Kuriri: *Surprised* Hm, idiot.

Before long Kuriri receives a hard punch from behind and slides alone the ground, leaving a trail behind her. As Kuriri get’s up on her knees and looks back, she see’s Sora slowly walking towards her.

Sora: *while walking* Just give in Kuriri, like this we will never die, and we only get stronger.

Yivo appears in front of Kuriri.

Yivo: Resistance is useless anyway, you can’t beat us all.

Burn appears to the left of Kuriri.

Burn: Come, wouldn’t you like to live forever, to be able fight forever.

Kuriri: If it means being your slave, I’d rather go back to hell.

Sora finishes walking up and Kuriri is surrounded.

Burn: You have used the dragon balls before?

Sora: No, she came back to live when earth was attacked by a demon called Blackness.

Burn: Ah yes, the demon born in hell.

Kuriri: You know him?

Burn: No, but he is well talked about among the demon races. Now, it’s time we finish up here.

We end off with Kuriri viewpoint as Burn, Yivo, and Sora all close in on her.

Kuriri plan has backfired big time, instead of stealing the dragon balls from Sora, she’s about to be turned into a demon. Kuriri fought hard, but with it 3 on 1, she appears simply outnumbered. What will come of this, will Kuriri reluctantly become part of Burns army, will Sly and the others return, will the human race be brought back? And what of Riku, what has he been doing. Find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:17 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen Kuriri try to defend herself on planet Namek, needless to say that her plan of stealing the dragon balls didn’t go so smoothly. Kuriri at 1 point appeared to be doing good, but a attack from behind by Sora turned the tide. We ended with Kuriri being surrounded, did she get away, or is she now part of Burn’s army that he’s creating. Find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 91: The return.

We take a look at Earth, we see that Riku has found Dr. Coal by this time.

Coal: You think Sora made it.

Riku: I dunno. Say, how strong is this Sora guy, could he defend himself if bitch catch up to him.

Coal: I don’t know, I hope so.

Both stop’s talking and silence fills the room. Shortly after Riku decides to go outside, he is shocked when he step’s out to see that everything is back, all the people are alive and all the damage is fixed. Riku turns around and shouts.

Riku: COAL, HE DID IT, EVERYTHING IS BACK.

Coal runs out from the hideout and looks shocked with disbelieve.

Coal: It................................. was.................................... true. *rubs eyes*

Riku: Hey, go see your family, I bet their worried about you.

Coal nods and runs off.

Riku looks around, searching for high power levels. After a few seconds he finds what he’s looking for.

Riku: 5 large power’s. And 1 of them is Mew. Alright, even Mew is back.

Riku blast off at amazing speed toward the power’s. Meanwhile, a few miles away.

Sly: Wow, are we, alive.

Kai: We sure are buddy. Yes, Sora pulled it off.

Chulance: Ah man, this stinks.

Sly, Kai, Mew, and Jyn all stare at Chulance.

Chulance: I can’t believe we where out done by a human, hows that possible.

Mew: *smiles* It just goes to show that power isn’t everything.

The gang then notices Riku coming in. As Riku lands everybody looks surprised agin.

Sly: Man, I can’t get over it, he looks exactly like you Mew.

Mew: He’s a clone, what do you think. *turns to Riku* Hay, long time no see.

Riku: Long time indeed. To long.

Jyn: So Mew.

Riku and Mew: Yah.

Jyn: Oh, ah Riku. What brings you to Earth.

Riku: I heard that hell had broken free and that Earth forces was losing. I though I could help you guy’s, it appears I arrived far to late though. When I got here the only fighter left was some crazy whack job.

Kai: You mean Kuriri right. You shouldn’t judge her so quickly, if not for her, Earth wouldn’t even be here right now.

The gang soon finds a place to site and they begin to find out a lot about Riku past, what he did before Earth was in danger. They learned of his battle with the Shadow King, and his struggle with Mr. Reality, Joe Dark, and Alex Whiter. In return Riku learned about our hero’s encounters, the first encounter with Kuriri, the battle with Legion and the return of other villain in the other dimension, the encounter with Haze, Justin, Wipeout, Joe, Evolution and other’s.

Riku: Holy fuck, you guy’s had to try to defend your self’s against all them at once, and I thought I had it rough.

Kai: Well, except Legion.

Sly: Hey, from what you told us, you never exactly had it easy Riku.

Riku: No, it wasn’t easy at all. I almost destroyed the planet I was trying to save.

After a little while Kai is seen looking worried.

Sly: *noticing Kai* What’s wrong Kai.

Jyn and Riku look at Kai as well.

Kai: I’m just wondering what’s taking Mew and Chulance so long, they said that they where going to get us a few sodas. That was a good 15 minutes ago, they should have been back long before now.

We end off with Sly, Kai, Jyn, and Riku all looking worried.

What is this, the wish has apparently been made, and the human race, along with our hero’s have been revived. Does this mean that Burn, Yivo, and Sora has gotten Kuriri. Our hero’s met up with Riku and found out about his past, Riku also learned of our hero’s battles as well. However, Mew and Chulance has already gone missing. What has happened to them, are they ok, or is someone or something attacking the newly revived Earth. Find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:18 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z Sly, Mew, Chulance, Jyn, and Kai where all revived along with all those who died. They shortly met up with Riku and finally got to meet him in person, they found out about each other’s past and everything was looking good, though a problem quickly emerged, Mew and Chulance went missing. What has happened to them, find out now on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 92: Friends no more.

We begin by seeing Sly, Jyn, Riku and Kai with a worried look.

Sly: What do you think happened to them?

Kai: I don’t know, but it doesn’t take 15 minutes to get a soda.

Riku: Maybe, theirs a line.

Kai: It’s a possibility, but. I dunno, I just have a bad feeling.

Jyn: Well, lets go look for them.

Sly: Yeah, if their in trouble they may need help.

Then a voice is heard from behind.

Voice: A search won’t be necessary.

Kai: *relieved* Hay *begins to turn around* M huh. *looks surprised*

The others also look shocked or surprised after they seen Mew. After a few seconds Riku speaks.

Riku: Mew, what happened to you.

Mew: You’ll find out very soon *smile*.

Mew walks out from under a shady tree to reveal that his appearance has changed, it changed the same way Sora’s changed with his skin now red and his eyes now black with red pupils, his hair has also become red.

As our hero’s look confused at Mew, we see a figure sneak up behind Sly, this figure ready to bite Sly on the neck (much like a vampire) however Kai notices right on time.

Kai: SLY.

Sly quickly reacts and elbows this figure hard in the stomach, he turns around to see Chulance, his appearance changed in the same way that Mew’s is.

Sly: What the, Chulance to.

Chulance quickly recovers and smiles.

Chulance: *smile* Not just us. *points*

Sly looks in the direction that Chulance pointed to see Sora and Kuriri standing side by side about 30 feet away from the group, both with their appearances changed in the same way Mew and Chulance is.

Jyn: *in a more serious tone* Alright, it’s time for some answers, what happened to you guys.

Another voice is heard above the group, Riku, Sly, Kai, and Jyn look up so see the speaker.

Speaker: Hmhmhm, they all work for me now, and so will you.

Kai: And just who are you.

Voice: This is the almighty lord Burn, you’d be a fool to challenge him.

Sly: We’ve heard that before.

Sora and Kuriri suddenly appear in front of Sly.

Kuriri: You can give in now.

Sora: Or we can take you by force.

Mew confronts Riku and Chulance confronts Kai. Burn lands a few feet away from the group.

Burn: Yivo, you take him.

The person that spoke a little earlier, Yivo, lands infront of Jyn.

Burn: Get them, turn them into demon warriors.

Sora, Kuriri, Chulance, Yivo and Mew auras explode around them after hearing Burn order.

Kai: Chulance, come on, get a grip.

Sly: Yeah, where your friends.

Mew: We have no friends.

After Mew says this, Mew throws a punch at Riku, Chulance throws a energy blast at Kai, Sora and Kuriri rush at Sly and Yivo rushes at Jyn.

It seems trouble has again struck Earth, Burn, along with his henchmen Yivo and former heroes Sora and Kuriri has come to Earth. They have already gotten Mew and Chulance, and almost got Sly. Now the order has been given and a battle has started. Sora and Kuriri are working together against Sly, Chulance is taking on Kai, Mew is taking on Riku, and Yivo is attacking Jyn. What will Sly, Kai, Jyn, and Riku do now, their forced into a battle against friends. Will they get their friends back to normal, or will they be forced to kill them. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:18 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we found out that Burn got to Earth, and even though it wasn’t stated, we can expect that he used the dragon balls to get their so quickly. What’s worse, Kuriri, Chulance, and Mew is now on Burn side as well as Sora. Now a battle has begun, will our hero’s be forced to kill their own friends, stay toned to Ultimate Battle Z to find out.

Chapter 93: Fighting friends.

We see Mew throw a punch at Riku, Chulance throws a energy blast at Kai, Sora and Kuriri rush at Sly and Yivo rushes at Jyn. Riku blocks Mew’s punch but is hit by a follow up punch, Kai deflects Chulance blast and punches him away. Sly is meanwhile floating backwards while trying to keep up with both Sora and Kuriri punches, and Yivo and Jyn collides fist before going into close combat. We now focus on Riku and Mew battle, we see Riku flying upward on a 60 degree angle, Riku does a flip before recovering.

Riku: Mew, STOP.

Riku charges in at Mew and punches him hard in the gut, stunning him, Riku then smashes Mew down to the ground. Mew impacts the ground and remains still for a moment. Mew then quickly fires a energy blast at Riku, but Riku deflects it easily. Mew charges in again and throws a furry of punches at Riku head, Riku avoids the hits and uppercuts Mew before grabbing his ankle and swinging him around, Riku releases Mew and he crashes into the ground again.

Riku: Mew, stop it, I don’t want to hurt you.

Mew however comes in once again for the attack.

Riku: Damn, I’ll have to knock him out until we can find a way to return these guy’s to normal.

Riku releases his aura and rushes at Mew, both has their fist pulled back and throws a punch when they near, both fist collide and Mew is knocked back, Riku then follows up and charges up a powerful punch, before Mew could recover Riku hits Mew hard and he crashes to the ground at a extremely high speed.

Riku: That should do, if I hit any harder I would of probably knocked his head off.

At a earlier time Sly is seen defending himself against both Sora and Kuriri.

Sly: *while blocking a onslaught of punches* Come on......... give...... it up.

After being defensive a few seconds more Sly decides to go on the attack, Sly vanishes from Sora and Kuriri site and reappears behind them, Sly then fires a small energy blast into both Sora and Kuriri backs to push them away. After a few seconds Sora and Kuriri push them self’s off the blast and turn to face Sly. They see Sly now in super sayian form.

Sly: Come on, don’t let yourselves be controlled.

Neither Sora or Kuriri replies and just rushes back in, Kuriri then vanishes from Sly sight, surprising him. As Sly blocks Sora incoming punch he gets a kick from Kuriri and slides face first across the ground, Kuriri then appears above Sly while he’s still sliding and grab’s the back of Sly head, Kuriri pushes Sly face down into the ground and fly’s along with Sly like that, Kuriri then lifts Sly face out of the ground and throws him skyward. Before Sly had time to recover he was blasted by a bright blue beam which came from Sora. Then Both Sora and Kuriri appear above Sly and gives him a hard kick to the gut, Sly is sent downward at high speed and crashes through the ground into a underground cave.

Sora: We told you to just give in.

Then Sly fly’s out of the hole he made at amazing speed, red lightening sparks flowing around his body and his aura huge, Sly knees Kuriri hard in the gut before she can even move, Sly then vanishes and Sora suddenly crashes to the ground hard. Sly then also hits Kuriri hard to the ground. Sly floats above the 2, but they seems to be unconscious as no movement is seen. Sly then powers down.

Sly: Err, whatever Burn did to them, he’s gonna pay for it.

Earlier Kai was seen deflecting a blast from Chulance and punching him away, we see Chulance quickly recover and fly in a circle around Kai, firing ki blast as he go. Kai continues to deflect blast and then starts firing his own, Chulance keeps moving to avoid Kai blast. Kai stops firing shortly after when he noticed nothing is hitting Chulance, suddenly Chulance speed increases greatly and he vanishes. Kai doesn’t move but instead powers up, his aura explodes around him and Chulance is seen appearing behind Kai only to get knocked away.

Kai: *turning around slowly* Quit while your ahead Chulance, you know full well that you can’t defeat me.

Chulance is seen getting up off the ground and fly’s back in toward Kai, fist pulled back ready to punch.

Kai: Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Kai vanishes just as Chulance throws his punch, Kai then reappears above Chulance, his aura huge, Kai gives Chulance a hard elbow to the back, Chulance shows a expression of extreme pain before falling to the ground, knocked out.

Meanwhile Jyn is still fighting Yivo, Jyn has since gone super sayian 2, but both fight evenly. Both fight evenly for some time until Yivo gut stuns Jyn and elbow him in the back to make him fall to the ground. Yivo then places her foot on Jyn neck and say "You should have gave up". However a large blast suddenly vaporises about 3/4 of Yivo body. Jyn gets up and look at where the blast came form.

Jyn: Thanks Kai.

It appears that Sly, Kai, and Riku managed to defend them self’s from their friends without killing them, and Yivo was quickly disposed of by Kai after almost beating Jyn. Now our hero’s focus is on Burn, will they win. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:19 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen Riku knock out Mew with a powerful blow, Sly, needing super sayian 2 to do so, manage to KO Kuriri and Sora, and Kai quickly dealt with Chulance before helping Jyn with Yivo. Now it seems that only Burn is left, will the heroes win, will they return the other heroes to normal. Find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 94: The only way.

After finishing with their fights against their own friends, Sly, Riku, Kai, and Jyn are seen flying over and landing in front of Burn.

Burn: Impressive work, yes, really good.

Sly: Ok buddy, we want to know, how can we return them to normal.

Burn just smiles as the others get a little annoyed.

Kai: Well, speak.

Burn: Hmhmhmhm, I guess I can tell you.

Kai: Then do it.

Burn: Hahaha, you can’t return them to normal. Even if you kill me, They will still try to attack you, and the strongest among them will become the new leader.

Sly: That’s bullshit, your saying that no matter what, they won’t return to normal. Not even if we wish it.

Burn: Nope, your fucking dragon is useless here. You see, once injected, the, venom, I guess you can call it, merges and becomes one with the body. Nothing can separate it.

Kai: Hmm, but their spirit is still intact, right.

Burn: Huh.

Kai: So, if we kill them, destroying the body, which means he venom will be destroyed also. Then when we wish them back, they should be normal again.

Sly: *in a surprised tone of voice* Kai, you talking about killing them.

Kai: *in a more serious tone* Tell me Sly, is their any other way.

Sly looks at the ground with a sad, yet angry expression as he knows Kai is right.

Jyn: Kai, how sure are you that will work. If we wish them back, and their still like him, we’ll only have to kill them agin.

Kai: I don’t know if it’ll work, but we got to try it.

Sly suddenly explodes into his super sayian 2 form, the other look shocked at Sly as they weren’t expecting it. Sly slowly walks toward Burn, who was also surprised but calmed down quickly.

Sly: *while walking* You. This is all cause of you.

Sly aura gets more intense as red sparks flow around his body.

Jyn: He’s pissed.

Kai: *thinking* Which could be very bad for us, as well as Burn.

Sly reaches Burn and stands before him, both look into each others eyes.

Sly: I’ll make sure you’ll pay. Cause of you, I got to kill my own friends.

Burn: Then show me what you got.

Sly vanishes and appears behind Burn, Burn does a backflip as Sly punches and ends up behind Sly. Sly instantly vanishes agin and Burn gets a hard punch to the face when Sly appears. However Sly punch had little effect on Burn. As Sly lowers his fist from Burns face Burn speaks up.

Burn: A hit like that would have sent someone like Yivo flying through a brick wall, however you’ll have to hit harder to hurt me.

Burn throws a downward punch at Sly, however Sly dodges with ease and Burn punches into the ground.

Sly: And there is no way you’ll ever hit me. Still, if I need stronger hits, I can alway’s kick it up to the next level, or beyond. Lets see how you do fighting a super sayian 3.

Burn: Super what?? *looks confused*

Sly begins to power up, his hair grows long and remains golden, his aura becomes more intense then before, red sparks still surround his body and his eye brows disappear. Burn looks with a more serious face.

Burn: I underestimated you, you’ve got great power their.

Sly: *smile* I can go higher.

Burn: What!!! *surprised*

Sly: Still, this will be enough to get the job done.

Burn: Hmm, don’t bet on it.

On this chapter our hero’s confronted Burn and demanded answers, what they found out wasn’t to good. It appears that the only possible hope of getting Mew, Sora, Kuriri, and Chulance back to normal, is to kill them, well not just kill them, but destroy the body’s to. Kai thinks that by doing this it’ll destroy whatever is infecting them. Thus meaning they’d be normal again when wished back. Still, the lone fact that they have to destroy their own friends has got Sly pretty mad. Sly attacked Burn in super sayian 2 form, but had little effect. Now Sly has gone super sayian 3, will he win this match, or will he have to kick things up another level. Find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:21 pm

Previously on Ultimate Battle Z we found out that the infected can’t be returned to normal. Kai however thought of 1 possibility, completely destroying the body’s and wishing them back to life. The thought of killing his friends has gotten Sly mad and now he is fighting Burn. Will Sly win, or is Burn to strong, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 95: Sly vs Burn, the real battle begins.

We begin by seeing Sly standing across from Burn, Sly already in super sayian 3 form.

Burn: Your move.

Sly charges energy and fires a ki blast at Burn, the blast go’s through Burn and he get’s fuzzy before fading away.

Sly: Damn, a after image.

Burn is then seen flying at Sly from behind, Sly turns his head only to be grabbed by the face. Burn then lifts Sly and slams him into the ground. Still holding Sly face, Burn lifts him up once more and use his free hand to give Sly a beating, Burn then throws Sly skyward. Burn then charges energy in his right hand and fires a beam after Sly, Sly recovers and sees Burn attack coming. Sly stretches out both arms putting his hands together, just before Burn attack hits Sly disappears and reappears behind Burn, arms still stretched.

Sly: Hay Burn, TAKE THIS.

We go into slow motion as we see Burn turning around and looking surprised. As we return to normal speed we see Sly releases a barrage of 20 red ki blasts from point blank range. A large dust cloud is created from all the explosions, as the dust clears we see Burn pushing himself up off the ground.

Burn: *while getting up* You don’t want to get me angry.

Sly: *smile* Oh, but I do.

Sly then crosses his arms in front of his face.

Sly: Let’s see if I can pull this off, it’s a move I was learning while in Other World.

Sly aura explodes around him as he seems to be focusing completely on his new move.

Sly: Multi-Form.

Slowly Sly splits into 2 Sly’s (think of when Cell used this while fighting Goku, except there is 2, not 4.). Burn however doesn’t look afraid.

Burn: Nice trick, but it won’t help you.

Sly’s: Well lets just see about that.

Both Sly’s vanish, we see Burn look to his left before looking to his right, smiling the whole time. Burn then throws a punch which hits the first Sly just as he appears, Burn then twist his body and avoids a attack from the second Sly, Burn quickly hits the second Sly with a ki blast that sends him flying. Both Sly’s recover quick and begins to throw a volley of ki blast at Burn. Burn fly’s through 1 of the volley’s and grabs a Sly, Burn then throws this Sly towards the other one. They collide and crash to the ground, where they merge back into 1.

Kai: Neat trick, to bad it didn’t turn out so good.

Riku: Agreed.

We look back at the battle as Sly climbs back to his feet agin.

Sly: *sarcastic voice* Well, that worked perfectly.

Burn: That move isn’t as useful as you may think. At the instant you split, I could feel your power getting cut in half and shared between the 2 of you. And as you’ve seen before, weak attacks won’t exactly work on me.

Sly: Then I guess I’ll just have to stick to 1 body.

Sly rushes in, as Sly comes Burn begins to focus his power, Burn body then gets surrounded with a red glow and as he lift his arms (his right extended to his right and left extended to his left). The ground then shakes and a crack forms behind Burn. Sly stops and looks surprised as a wall of fire burst out of this crack. Burn then brings his arms from his side out forward, palms facing each other but not touching. When Burn arms are bought forward the fire wall forms into a beam of fire and shoots toward Sly.

Sly: FUCK *gets in a guarding stance*

The beam of fire engulfs Sly completely, when it fades we see Sly looking hurt, his cloth ripped and burnt, and brushes all over his body.

Sly: Ah, damn, I couldn’t block it.

Burn: Hmhmhmhm, not acting so tough now, huh.

Sly: Hmp, this is far from over.

Burn: If you say.

Sly vanishes and appears behind Burn before throwing a punch, Burn spins around and catches Sly fist in the palm of his hand, Sly punches with his other hand, but Burn catches that fist as well. A power struggle then begins between the 2 fighters.

It seems the battle with Sly and Burn has started for real. Burn however is showing to be tougher then expected and is giving Sly a hard fight, even at super sayian 3. Sly put his instant transmission to good use and landed a volley of ki blast on Burn, Sly then used his new multi-form ability, this however showed a great weakness and was pretty much useless against Burn. Burn however got Sly back with a good move of his own. Now both are locked in a power struggle, will Sly come out on top, or will the others have to step in, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:22 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z Sly started the battle between him and Burn, Both where doing good and it seemed Sly was having a tougher time then he expected. Sly tried using a multi-form move, but this didn’t work out good. Now Sly and Burn are locked in a power struggle, who will win this intense battle, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 96: The battle rages on.

We begin with Sly and Burn in the power struggle, as they push against each other and power up we see the ground under them give way and form into a crater. Both seem evenly matched as neither is getting pushed back. Sly and Burn aura explode around them as they both give it their all. Despite how much they try, neither moves an inch.

Burn: Quit while you can boy.

Sly: Not on your life.

Both continue their struggle and remain completely even. Meanwhile, watching the battle from the side lines.

Kai: Man their even, this struggle could go on forever.

Jyn: W....... (pain cry)

As Riku and Kai turn around they noticed Kuriri behind Jyn, biting into his neck. Kuriri soon frees Jyn and stands a few steps behind him, smiling evilly. We seen Jyn fall to his knees as he seems to be in a lot of pain.

Kai: No, Jyn to.

Jyn eyes begin to turn black, his skin begins to turn red, slowly, same with his hair.

Jyn: Finish me....... before...... I lose....... control.

Kai looks mad while Jyn skin and hair turns more redder by the second.

Jyn: NOW, DO IT.

Kai takes a final look at Jyn, his aura then explodes around him greatly and his hair spikes up, Riku is almost blown back when Kai aura surrounded him.

Kai: Jyn, you better be normal when you get back.

Kai brings his right arm back by his side, a golden energy ball forms in the palm of his hand. Kai holds his blast while still looking at Jyn, who’s transformation is almost finished.

Kai: *while holding his blast* See you soon my friend. *thinking* May as well take Kuriri to, get the 2 in 1 shot.*

We look over to see Jyn just starting to push himself up, Kai pushes his right arm forward and releases a massive golden energy beam with lightening flowing around it. Kuriri and Jyn both look shocked as the massive beam overtakes them easily. When the energy fades away there is nothing left of them. The beam fly’s far into the distance before exploding. Sly, who is still struggling noticed the explosion and took a quick look over towards Kai, Burn took advantage and kneed Sly in the gut before knocking him away with a powerful punch. Burn then fires a steady stream of ki blast at Sly, they make contact and creates a explosion cloud. As Burn fires more blast the Cloud gets bigger and bigger.

Meanwhile Kai has walked over to Sora and Riku has walked over to Mew. We start off with Kai once again, Kai picks up Sora by his shirt.

Kai: This is one thing I never thought I’d use my powers for. Well Sora, I really hope this works, see you soon buddy.

Kai throws Sora body upwards and fires a large beam from his left hand this time, the beam contacts and Sora body is destroyed.

We now go back and looks at Riku viewpoint. Riku step’s up to Mew.

Riku: I came to help, but instead I have to destroy the original me, the very person that gave me life. I hope that Kai idea works.

Riku explodes in power and his appearance changes. He now has angel wings, and has a halo above his head, he also wears a white cloak with the Japanese symbol of light on it.

Riku: I’ll make it quick.

Riku throws Mew skyward just as Kai did to Sora and started to focus his power, a blue hole comes out from the sky above Mew and sends out a huge blue light beam at him. Mew is quickly destroyed. Riku quickly returns to normal.

We now go back again to check in with Sly, we see Burn fires a constant volley of blast as the explosion cloud gets bigger and bigger where Sly is. After a little while Burn stops.

Burn: Had *pant* enough.

As the smoke clears parts of Sly become visible, then Sly voice is heard from within the smoke.

Sly: Not by a long shot.

As the smoke finishes clearing we see Sly still floating in the same spot he was, smiling. Sly opens his hand and a small light yellow ball of energy forms, Sly then closes his hand and it disappears.

Sly: It’s time I show you my real power. *smile*

Burn looks nervous.

Oh no, it appears Kuriri came to and infected Jyn as well. Jyn, while he still had control of himself, asked Kai to finish him. After going into his mystic form, Kai charged an attack, and after a moment of hesitation, destroyed both Jyn and Kuriri in 1 shot. Kai then proceeded to take out Sora while Riku took out Mew. As all this was happening the battle with Burn and Sly raged on, Sly appeared to be in trouble for a moment when Burn let out a furry of ki blast. Sly however, was unaffected, and now plans to show Burn what he can really do. Will Kai plan work, will our hero’s be normal when revived, will Sly at last kill Burn, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:23 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we witnessed Kai killing Kuriri, Jyn and Sora as Riku finished Mew. Sly’s fight also continued with Burn and now Sly going to show Burn what he’s really made of. Will Burn fall at last, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 97: Army of the damned.

We start off with a look at Sly and Burn, Sly in his super sayian 3 state with his aura flowing around him, red lightening sparks springing out all around his body. We see Burn looking a little nervous before looking more serious.

Sly: *smile* You ready for this.

Sly then starts powering up, yelling at first but then focusing more. Sly tail becomes covered with a reddish fur. Sly arms and body (except the head, neck, and chest area) becomes covered with this same fur. Sly upper clothes get's ripped off and then Sly yells it out again as a surge of power pushes Burn back a small distance. Afterwords the lightening has a black-red color and Sly aura is a red-gold color. Sly eyes remains green, but not super sayian green, more similar to his base form eye color. Lastly Sly hair becomes a blond-brown color. His power had now increased far beyond the level of what any of our hero’s has shown.

Sly: *looks at Burn* You like it, this is what we call a super sayian 4.

Burn: What........... power. *shocked*

Suddenly Sly vanishes, before Burn can so much as blink Sly reappears with his fist in Burn gut. Burn looks to be in a lot of pain from the hit and bends over as Sly retracts his fist. Burn recovers quite fast and looks up to see that Sly is gone. Burn straightens up and starts to look around, he then gets a tap on his right shoulder. As Burn begins to turn Sly say’s “back here” before giving Burn a hard punch which causes him to crash to the ground.

Burn: *getting up* He was hiding his power this entire time.

Burn gets to his feet fully and looks up seriously at Sly.

Burn: Alright, if I can’t gather a new living army, then I’ll call upon the dead.

Burn starts to focus his power, the sky becomes dark as what looks like storm clouds appears overhead. Then A army of demons slowly appear behind Burn from seemingly out of nowhere. After yelling "ATTACK" the demon army attacks all our hero’s.

Sly: Guy’s, watch it.

Kai looks over.

Kai: Wow, their must be a hundred of them.

Riku: Their weak though, what do you say, shall we have some fun. *transforms back to light form*

Kai: Sure.

Riku and Kai rush toward the on coming army, Sly shortly joins them. They meet the onslaught of demons and we go into slow motion as we see all 3 effortlessly destroy one demon after another. Returning to normal speed we see our 3 hero’s split up. We see Riku lift into the air and fire ki blast down at the demons, destroying many of them. We check in with Kai who has begun floating backwards, as a long line of demons follows him he charges a beam and fires it, we see a large group of demons get vaporized in the blast. We now look over at Sly who is just standing still, smiling. A huge group of demons pile over Sly when Sly suddenly powers up, all the demons piled around Sly are sent flying upward by Sly aura. Sly finishes them with a furry of ki blast.

Before long all the demons are destroyed and Sly again turns his attention to Burn.

Sly: Now.

Sly stretches both arms out in front of the body with fingers all together except for the thumbs sticking out. Two red energy orbs are formed in front of each hand. When charged both hands are shoved into each other (so that the right thumb is in the palm of the left hand and the left thumb is over the right hand)

Sly: It's time to finish you off!!!

On the word “off” Sly releases a huge energy beam which completely overwhelms Burn and destroys him. Sly then turns around to see Chulance right in front of him, reading for a bite.

Sly: Sorry Chulance.

Sly quickly uppercut Chulance, sending him skyward, Sly then fires a beam which destroys him. Kai and Riku then walks over to Sly, all 3 power down to base at the same time.

Kai: I guess Burn is finished.

Sly: Yes, so is the others I see.

Riku nodes his head.

Kai: Lets get a good nights rest, we’ll wish the others back as soon as we find the dragon balls tomorrow.

Sly: Yes, I agree.

Before they leave however they hears Jyn’s voice speak to them.

Sly: Hey, Jyn, that really you.

Jyn: Yes, I’m speaking to you from here in the Other World, this strange guy has some crazy ability’s.

Sly: Why have you called.

Jyn: To tell you guy’s a few things. First, go to Namek now, only 2 wishes was made and the dragon is still waiting on the third. We’ve already contacted the Namek's and asked them to keep the dragon their, they agreed. Secondly, Mew and Chulance wishes to stay here in Other World, they say that they really enjoy it there. Third, we want you to revive Kuriri with the rest of us. Sora said that he ow her that much, though I already thought they where even, but whatever. You guy’s get that.

Sly/Kai/Riku: Yes.

Well Burn has been destroyed, along with Chulance. In a stroke of luck, only 2 wishes where used on Namek and the dragon is still waiting on the third. After speaking to Jyn. Sly, Kai, and Riku knows what to wish for. Sadly, it looks like Mew and Chulance won’t be returning. Will everything go as planned, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:23 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z Sly showed that he had fully regained his power’s, even in the living world. After going super sayian 4, Sly destroyed Burn and ended up destroying Chulance to. Now, after speaking to Jyn, our heroes are ready to visit Namek yet again.

Chapter 98: The return of Jyn, Sora and Kuriri.

To start off we see Sly, Kai, and Riku talking, shortly after Kai puts his hand on Sly shoulder.

Sly: So it’s settled, Riku, you stay here so I’ll have a high power to lock on to when where ready to return. Now, I hope Jyn told the Namek’s to keep their power up as well.

Sly searches around, after a few seconds Sly say’s “got it” and he and Kai disappears.

Riku: Well, here I am, alone, again.

Sly and Kai have already appeared on Namek and are being lead to the dragon. They get their after a few short minutes.

Eternal Dragon: I have waited long enough, speak your wish now.

Random Namek: Eternal dragon, this man has come to make the final wish.

Sly steps forward.

Sly: Eternal dragon, I wish that the ones by the names Jyn, Sora, and Kuriri be returned to the living.

Eternal Dragon: *eyes glows red* It has been done.

Sly looks around.

Sly: Where are they?

Eternal Dragon: They have been revived in the same place they died. Farewell.

The dragon balls rise to the sky and scatter in 7 different directions.

Sly: Well, I guess we could of brought Riku after all.

Meanwhile on Earth Sora, Kuriri, and Jyn appears, all back to their normal self’s. Sly and Kai appear shortly after.

Kai: Hay, it worked.

Kai runs over to Jyn and Sora, Sly follows Kai and so does Riku. Kuriri starts walking off in a different direction.

Sly: *see’s Kuriri* Hay, where are you going.

Kuriri: None of your business. *fly’s off.*

Kuriri thinks to herself while flying.

Kuriri: *thinking* Thank you Sly. Shit that was close, if he was 1 second later with the wish, I wouldn’t be here.

Kuriri is then seen flying into the distance.

Meanwhile.

Sly: I see she’s still the same.

Sora: I can sense goodness hidden deep inside her, I think she’s afraid to trust others for whatever reason.

Kai: I don’t know about you guy’s, but I could use some food.

Sly: Same. *stomach rumbles*

Jyn: Hell yeah.

Riku: I was hungry the past hour.

Sora: Then lets get going already.

After a few minutes the group enters a restaurant, they get lucky and are seated quickly. Their orders are taken soon after. After 10 minutes, a long line of waiters are seen coming with huge tray’s to of food, everything you can imagine appears to be layed on the table.

Sora: This is gonna be so good.

Sora looks to see Sly, Kai and Jyn already stuffing their mouths and gulping down food, Riku and Sora look surprised as full plates of food seems to disappear in seconds.

Riku: Lets eat before there is nothing left.

Sora: I agree.

Sora and Riku then dig into whatever they can reach. After a little while we seen the full table of food gone, nothing but a huge stack of plates and bowls are remaining. The waiter soon comes and gives the group their bill, with a plate full of food wrapped up in a bag. Sly looks at the bill, and is froze stiff.

Sora: Sly, hello, anybody home in their.

Sly falls out of his chair and lands on the floor as stiff as a a piece of board, still holding on to the bill. The others help Sly up as he regains his senses.

Sly: How much money do you guy’s have.

Sora: $10.

Jyn: $20.

Riku: $15.

Kai: $35.

Sly: OK, and I have $25, making $105 total. Yeah, now we need $1000 more.

Everybody is shocked and looks like they might faint.

Waiter: Is everything OK sir.

Sly: Well. *has a innocent look* You see...........

We skip’s ahead a while, it’s now night out as we seen Sly and the group still in the restaurant, except now their out back washing dishes to pay off the bill.

It seems that all went just as planned, Jyn, Kuriri, and Sora are revived and back to normal. Kuriri, being herself took off on her own, though we found out that she had a close call. The others get a feast at a restaurant, but being unable to pay the bill, they have to spend their night washing dishes. How long will the peace remain now, is Sora right about Kuriri, find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:29 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we seen Kuriri, Jyn, and Sora get revived. Honoring their request, Chulance and Mew is remaining in Other World. On Earth, the gang, except for Kuriri, went to a restaurant and got a big ass meal, so big that they couldn’t pay the insanely high bill and had to wash dashes all night long.

Chapter 99: Turning a new leave.

It’s a nice peaceful, sunny day and Sly and Sora are seen lying on the grass in a huge open field, a scatter gust of wind blows over them and everything is quite.

Sly: Ah, this is awesome.

Sora: Yes, you can’t get a better day then this.

Sly: To bad Kai couldn’t make it.

Sora: Hey, he has a girl to look after. I’m disappointed that Jyn wouldn’t come.

Sly: I guess he just get’s a trill from fighting.

Sora: He was only wished back to live yesterday, he could take 1 day off.

Sly: I guess. Say Sora, what did you do with the extra plate of food.

Sora: I plan on trying to get Kuriri to change her way’s, maybe even at some point become friends with us. This isn’t much, but it’s a start.

Sly: So, you where serious when you said that you sensed good in her.

Sora: Why else revive her in the first place.

Sly: Good point. Though I don’t know if it’s gonna work.

Sora: It’ll take time, but I think if we all pitched in, we’d do it.

Sly: Well *stretches* when do you plan on starting.

Sora: Whenever you want.

Sly: Alright then, let’s go.

Sly and Sora get up off the grass and flow off, after a little while they locate Kuriri and makes their first attempt at forming an alliance, needless to say it didn’t work out well. However, as they agreed, Sly and Sora, as well as the other’s kept trying to get Kuriri to change her way’s. This was kept up for month’s until Kuriri finally had enough and attacked Jyn, who was talking to her at the time. Jyn however beat Kuriri down after quickly going super sayian 3, after taking a while to recover, Kuriri finally gave in and joined forces with our hero’s. She considered trying to leave the planet, but Sly warned her of what would happen if she attempted to. For save measure, Sly gathered the dragon balls and hid them, no one except Sly know where the balls are. As more time passed Kuriri slowly became friendly with our hero’s, though she didn’t really have much choices left.

All remained peaceful for a while, and everybody got back to training. We see Kuriri fight with Sora, Kai fighting with Jyn, and Riku fighting with Sly. All 3 fights, even though it’s just sparring, looks fierce with explosions and shock waves form heavy hits appearing all around the area. When the 6 finish fighting they lower to the ground.

Sly: I heard something about a tournament.

Kai: Ah yes, you must talking about the universal tournament that’s coming up. From my understanding, you don’t fight in a ring, which means no ring out. Instead there are 4 different battle grounds. One is at a mountain base, which has a lot of fire and lava, making it a dangerous place to fight. The second is a icy stage, there are so many blocks of ice, and the water is freezing. Third is a gravity stage, the gravity is 10X greater then Earths.

Kuriri: That’s nothing, I trained in way higher.

Kai: Last is a space simulated stage, lots of open space and floating rocks, but it’s dark. You also become weightless in this stage. The only difference it has from outer space is that there is air to breath.

Sly: Exactly who is entering this, doesn’t seem like it’s designed for humans.

Kai: Humans can enter, but it’s apparently for all fighters across the universe.

Sly: We should get some good fights then.

Kai: My thoughts exactly.

Sora: Fighter’s from across the universe, this should be good, real good.

Sly: What’s the prize.

Kai: I think it’s $5,000,000 for first, $2,000,000 for second, $800,000 for third and a ribbon for fourth.

Sora: 5 mil, man that would be sweet.

Kuriri: You’ll never see it.

Sora: Huh, why.

Kuriri: Cause I’m entering.

Sora: Well then, I’ll just have to beat you.

Kuriri: In your dreams.

Sly: Well, I’m in to, how about you guy’s.

Kai: Count on it.

Jyn: Hell yeah.

Riku: Sure.

Kai: We can sign up now if you wish.

Sly: Awesome.

All our hero’s fly off at once.

It seems our hero’s had managed to break Kuriri and get her to join the good side. Also, another tournament is being held, however this tournament is different from others and fights are held on battle grounds instead of inside rings. What’s more, all fighter’s across the universe is allowed to join. Our hero’s are on the way to sign up, what kind of weird beings will they get put up against, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:29 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we see Sly and Sora relax, then we witnessed Kuriri come over to the good side, though she wasn’t really left much choice. Lastly we found out about a tournament. Our Hero’s are heading to the battle area now to sign up, who will get in?

Chapter 100: Who get’s to enter.

We look in a town, where the tournament sign up’s are. Shortly after our hero’s arrive and form a line.

Register: Oh, are you here to join.

Kuriri: No, where here to enjoy the view. Idiot.

Register: OK, form into a line then please.

Our hero’s does so and begin to walk up.

Register: Name and race please.

Kuriri walks up first.

Kuriri: Kuriri, Akurian race.

Register: Next.

Jyn comes up.

Jyn: My name is Jyn. I’m a sayian.

Register: OK, next.

Sora walks up.

Sora: Names Sora, I’m human.

Register: Oh, I must warn you, this is a very dangerous tournament. Are you sure you wish to enter.

Sora: *smile* I can take care of myself.

Register: Alright, next then.

Sly walks up.

Sly: I’m Sly. I’m half sayian, half lotarian.

Register: Move along. Next.

Riku walks up.

Riku: I’m Riku. I am human as well. And don’t bother with the warning, I heard you warn Sora.

Register: OK then, Move along. Sir, I’m sorry but the tournament is now full.

Kai: With 5 people???

Register: No, 3 others joined before your friends, it’s a 8 person tournament.

Kai: Ah man, this sucks.

Kuriri: Sucker, that’s what you get for being last in line.

Sly: How long till this thing starts?

Register: 1 hour. The match up’s will be shown shortly though.

Jyn: How are the matches determined?

Register: It’s picked randomly.

Sly: Cool. Well Kai, I guess we’ll see you later.

Kai: I’ll be cheering for you guy’s.

Sly: You better *smile*.

Sly, Jyn, Kuriri, Sora, and Riku go out to the match up grounds, their the see 3 other beings. The first has a human/sayian appearance. Eye pupil's are blue, he has short blond hair, about SSJ Goku muscle mass. He stands at 6 foot tall and wear's cloth similar to that of what Bojack had.

Sly: That strangely dressed guy seems pretty strong, nothing we can’t handle though.

Sora: Any, or all of these 3 could be hiding a lot of their power.

Sly: True enough.

The second is a female fighter. She is humanoid and stands at 5 feet, 7 inches tall with a slim build. She has black shoulder length hair with blue streaks running all the way down. Her eye are white with dark, metallic blue pupils. She wear black, slightly baggy pants with black boosts that has gold strips running from toe to heel. On the upper body she wears a black shirt covered by a black vest, which is left open. She also wears black fingerless gloves on both hands.

Our hero’s then look at the third guy, he has the same shiny metal looking skin that Evolution has. This guy stands at 6 feet tall and has a muscle build like Super Vegeta. He has white eyes with red pupils and has no hair. His body is covered in a skin tight suit that is the same color has his skin.

Jyn: Don’t he look a lot like........

Sly: Yes, he does, we better watch him.

Well, it seems everybody except Kai got to enter. It’s Sly, Sora, Jyn, Kuriri, Riku, and 3 other fighters going at it in a 8 person tournament. Sly and Jyn looks worried about one fighter. Who will fight who in this tournament, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next