Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Ultimate Battle Z (completed story)

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ultimate Battle Z (completed story)

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:17 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we seen the fight between Wipeout and Kai take place, both where evenly matched until Wipeout drained Kai energy. Kai started losing, but hope was not lost as Sly anger began to rise. As Kai was knocked down to the ground, Sly began to let out his true power. Wipeout intended to finish things with a final blast, but Sly stopped the attack and sent it into space. Sly proceeded to make quick work of Wipeout and it seemed things would return to normal, but Sly power never decreased, and he turned on Kai. Sly has shown his full power now, Kai can only look in terror at what’s before him. Can Sly be stopped, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 51: Sly’s dark side.

Kai: Thing’s have gone from bad to worse, a lot fucking worse.

We look over at Sly, he has a evil expression and a twisted smile on his face, Sly also has a evil laughter as he still has his power risen to it’s max.

Kai (thinking): What’s wrong with Sly, he looks different, he looks........... evil.

Kai looks down at his friends on the ground, he looks back but Sly is gone. Kai quickly looks around and what he see’s both shocks and terrifies him more. Sly is on the ground, he’s holding Chulance up. Sly start’s to form his hand into a fist.

Kai: *while rushing in at top speed* SLY, SNAP OUT OF IT.

Sly pull’s his fist back but is knocked down by Kai before he can finish Chulance. Sly is only on the ground a split second until he recovers. Sly rushes at Kai, Kai blocks but Sly just breaks through, hitting Kai in the face sending him flying. Sly appears above Kai and hit’s him downward, Sly disappears almost instantly and appears below Kai, hitting him upward. Sly then appears by Kai and grab’s his arm, he then swings Kai around very quickly and Kai is sent crashing into the ground at high speed. As Kai recovers and looks back he see’s a huge ball of energy heading toward him, unable to react in time Kai is hit with the blast. A large explosion is created and Kai lay's on the ground. After a few seconds Kai start’s moving.

Kai: *while getting bad on his feet* Sly, please get a grip.

Kai has a very serious expression on his face. Sly smiles evilly and extends his left arm.

Kai: We may be friends, BUT I CAN’T LET YOU DESTROY THIS PLANET.

Kai hold 1 arm back and charges energy. Sly has a ball of energy form in the palm of his stretched out hand. Kai beg’s with Sly agin.

Kai: Sly, please, DON’T DO IT.

Sly then releases a beam of energy toward Kai.

Kai: DARN IT.

Kai extends his arm out and fires of a massive beam of energy. The 2 attack collide as Sly begins overtaking Kai’s right away. Kai takes another look at his friends, while screaming “SLY, STOP!!!!!!!!” Kai pushes more power into his attack. Sly smiles and allows Kai attack to become even with his own as he begins toying with him.

Meanwhile Chulance has began to come to, he looks up at the struggle with Kai and Sly. Chulance is confused and takes a closer look at Sly, who is smiling evilly while toying with Kai.

Chulance: What happened, to Sly.

Chulance then hears Kai shouting to Sly, trying to get him to control himself.

Chulance: I don’t know what happened, but Sly’s different somehow. There no other choice, he has to be stoped.

Chulance blast off and shortly arrives at Kai side. Chulance power’s into super sayian 2 and fires a beam of energy which connects with Kai’s. Sly show’s no strain in holding the 2 attacks back. In a unexpected move Sly stop’s his attack and allows Kai and Chulance to hit him. The combined beam completely engulfs Sly body. The energy fades and Sly is seen floating in the same spot unharmed.

Kai: Not even a scratch, and I put everything I had into that attack.

Chulance: What happened anyway?

Kai: If we survive, I’ll explain later.

Chulance: I look forward to maybe knowing.

Then without warning Chulance get’s a hard punch to the face and is KO’d instantly as he hit’s the ground.

Kai: Chulance.

Sly appear before Kai with his arm extended, the palm of his hand inches from Kai face. Energy start’s to form as Kai looks shocked at first, but then relaxes and even smiles.

Kai: Well old friend, looks like this is the end of the road. Your clearly faster and stronger then me. I’ll never forget all we’ve been through, the good times and the bad. It’s a shame thing’s will end like this.

Sly could have easily killed Kai long before now, but something is stopping him from firing the blast. As Sly looks at Kai, then at Chulance and Mew, Sly lowers his arm, his energy begins to decrease as he reverts to base form and passes out. Sly begins to fall from the sky when Kai appears below him and catches him. Kai gently lowers Sly to the ground.

Kai: *standing before Sly* I know you could do it, and not a moment to late. You just rest here.

Kai quickly get’s Chulance and Mew and brings them over by Sly, he then go’s and get’s Jyn as well. Kai lowers his power to base form and sits on a rock while the others all rest.

It was looking bad for our hero’s as it seemed Sly had no control over what he was doing, Kai fought bravely against Sly but it was useless as Sly was just to strong. However, when Sly had his change to finish Kai, he couldn’t do it. Sly ended up reverting to base and passing out. What is this weird power that Sly has, why did he turn on his friends, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ultimate Battle Z (completed story)

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:17 pm

Previously on Ultimate Battle Z we seen a darker side of Sly as he appeared to have went completely insane. Kai stood up to Sly, and even gained help from Chulance, but it was no use as Sly couldn’t be stopped. Sly got a perfect change to finish Kai off, however he couldn’t go through with it and reverted to normal. What is the story behind this stance power, find out now on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 52: Lotarian State.

It’s been a few hour’s now since the battle has ended, everybody is rested and Jyn arm is healed. We now look in the forest where our hero’s have decided to gather and discuss what happened. After filling in Sly on what took place, Sly say’s he doesn’t remember any of it. Kai then tells Sly of the state he was in, that he looked different from normal, he looked evil. Sly knows from that point what must have happened.

Sly: I must of entered my Lotarian state.

Kai and the others look confused at Sly.

Kai: Your what.

Sly: *looks at Kai* Lotarian. You guy’s are half sayian and half human.

Kai: Well not half, I’m more human. Chulance is a half, Mew is human, and Jyn is full sayian, right?

Jyn: Correct.

Sly: Anyway, I’m half sayian and half Lotarion. When I enters my Lotarion state I loses control, and afterwords, I wake up remembering nothing.

Kai: Sounds like something not to be taken lightly.

Sly: It’s not, in that state I can no longer tell between friend or foe, which put’s everybody who is around me in grave danger.

Kai: I’ll say, you nearly killed me.

Sly: *looks down at the ground* Luckily this form doesn’t appear very often, this is only my third time ever in this state. I was told I entered this state as a baby, that was the first time. The second time was when I was 14. The second time was while fighting a guy called Kerzan, this person entered my mind and started bringing out some of my memories, at the same time he had knocked out a friend of mine. I had sadness and anger at the same time. As both my emotion’s rose I yelled out to Kerzan “get the fuck out of my HEEEAAAAD!!!” Then, everything went blank. Later I woke up and found everything destroyed, my friend said that I caused it all, and also that I killed Kerzan. I had no memory of anything.

Kai: So this state is only activated when your emotion’s rise together.

Sly: Yes, I’ve been trying to gain control of this state all my life, but I can’t.

Sly looks around at his friends.

Sly: If I ever enters this state agin, run guy’s. Never mind me, just run, get as far away as possible.

Kai and the others nods their head’s.

Sly: Luckily nobody was ever hurt except for the bad guy’s, though if it’s right what you’ve said Kai, this form is getting more dangerous.

Kai comfort’s Sly and then everybody turn’s to hear Jyn story. Jyn explains about being a sayian, being raise on the side of good, knowing about what was happening, etc. After a while Jyn finishes.

Mew: So, you gonna stay now.

Jyn: Yeah, I think so. I’m with my own kind here, it just fell’s like the right place to be.

Our hero’s now decide to take a break from what happened and just relax. They go fishing, has a camp fire, tells jokes, and just plain has fun. Afterwords, they split up and go their separate way’s.

The very next day things are back to normal, our hero’s have started their training once more. As always, Chulance is fighting Sly. Meanwhile Kai is facing both Mew and Jyn, though he powered up a little to do this.

Good times are upon the Earth once more, Sly is back to normal and Wipeout is gone. What surprises does the future hold for our hero’s, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:19 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we found out about Sly’s dangerous power’s and learned some of Sly past. We’ve also determined that Jyn is going to hang around. Things has agin gone back to normal, but even in peaceful times, can hero’s really rest.

Chapter 53: The life of being a hero, Chulance and Kai day.

It’s a fresh day, early in the morning and our hero’s have split up to take a day off. We first check in on Chulance who is enjoying a peaceful walk through the forest. As Chulance continues on he step’s on a hidden wire, Chulance only has time to look up before a net fall’s on him.

Chulance: What the fuck.

Voice: Hahahahaha, we’ve got another sucker boy’s.

A ground of men walk out from the bushes.

Gang member: Sir, what will we do with him.

Leader: You decide.

Gang member: Death, slow and painful.

Leader: I like your style, go for it.

Chulance: Oh please, don’t you know who your messing with. I can kill all you instantly.

Gang member: Oh, a tough guy hey, I’ll enjoy killing you.

Chulance let’s his aura explode as the net that was on him rip’s into tiny pieces.

Chulance: *smiles* Ready.

Chulance vanishes and suddenly the full gang of men just drop to the ground, knocked out. The Leader is frightened as hell. Chulance appears behind the leader and say’s “behind you” before knocking him out as well.

Chulance: Idiots. Well, better start getting these guy’s down to the police station.

We now turn our attention over to Kai who is walking through the city. As Kai walks on he hear’s scream’s, racing toward the sound he enter’s a alley where a beautiful women is being attacked by to much larger men.

Thug 1: Your not going anywhere lady.

Thug 2: Yeah, where going to have fun with you. *grab’s the womens arm*

Women: No......... let me go......... get off me jerk.

Kai speaks up.

Kai: Hey you two, the lady said to let go.

Thug 2 turn’s around, grabbing a piece of pipe while doing so.

Thug 2: You better get out of here, while you still can. *smacks pipe in his hand*

Kai: Try it and see what happens.

Thug 2 charges and swings the pipe, the pipe hit’s Kai square is the face, but to the thugs horror, it did nothing to Kai, in fact, Kai face bent the pipe.

Thug 2: What are you. *drop’s the buckled pipe*

Kai: I’m the protector of good. You guy’s think you can do whatever you want, you’ll have to get by me first.

Thug 1: *while having 1 arm around the women neck and pulling out a gun with his free hand* Take this.

Thug 1 fires the gun. There is a second of silence then we look at Kai, who has his hand up in front of his face, formed into a fist. As Kai open’s his hand the bullet drop’s to the ground. Kai looks more serious as he quickly rushes Thug 2, knocking him out in one blow.

Thug 1: *points gun at women head* Don’t move, or the bitch get’s it.

Kai stands his ground, looking serious at the thug.

Thug: *start’s stepping back, pulling the women with him, keeping the gun to her head.* Don’t follow me, and don’t call the cop’s.

Suddenly Kai disappears, the thug is shocked but quickly go’s to pull the trigger. The thug has the trigger half pulled when Kai appears behind him, elbowing him in the back. The thug is completely stunned and drop’s the gun, then fall’s to the ground.

Kai: Are you alright.

Women: *still unsure of what just happened* Yes.... thank you.

The cop’s arrive shortly after to arrest the thug’s as they where called by a bystander that seen the whole thing.

Kai: What’s your name.

Women: My name, Hayden.

Kai: Well Hayden, do you need a lift home.

Hayden: Yeah, sure.

Kai grab’s hold of Hayden hand and both begin to lift into the air, suddenly they fly off. The cop’s, as well as some bystander’s look in disbelieve of what they just seen.

Well even in times of peace our hero’s still have problem’s to deal with. Chulance was ganged up on in the forest, though the gang had no idea what they where getting them self’s into. Chulance quickly knocked them all out. Meanwhile in the city, Kai found himself saving a women live from a couple of no good thugs. They quickly learned a valuable, that crime doesn’t pay. Kai, after dealing with the two men, offered the women a lift home, and flew off with her. What Has the others been doing while this was going on, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:19 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen Chulance and Kai deal with some people on their “day off”. Chulance was attacked by a gang of men, although this was nothing he couldn’t handle. Kai found himself saving a life while teaching thug’s a lessen they won’t soon forget. We’ll now see what happened with Sly and Jyn while Chulance and Kai where busy.

Chapter 54: The life of being a hero, Sly and Jyn day.

It’s about dinner time, though oddly Sly isn’t eating, instead Sly is standing at the bottom of a huge mountain covered with snow and ice. We see Sly with a snowsuit on, he also has a warm hat, gloves, and boosts on as well. Sly carry’s 2 small picks in his hand.

Sly: This should be something different and hopefully interesting. I’m going to climb this mountain without flying.

We take a look from Sly viewpoint, Sly looks up as the mountains top is nowhere to be seen.

Sly: This sucker looks high, maybe I’ll get some exercise.

Sly begins walking up the snowy hill that is constantly getting steeper, he then reaches the first cliff where he start’s digging in the picks and lifting himself up. Sly climb’s for quite a while before reaching the top of the first cliff, he then proceeds walking on. As Sly walks he notices something sticking out of the snow. Sly walks over to check it out, he finds the remains of a wrecked camp sit, but nobody is their. As Sly continues up the mountain he hears a load rumbling noise, Sly look’s in the direction of the sound to see a big wall of snow heading his way. Sly jump’s into the sky as the wall of snow passes under him.

Sly: I better watch this mountain.

Sly lands back on the snow and continues his climb. After a few hour’s of climbing Sly spot’s something else, 2 men making their way up the same mountain. Then the noise from before is heard as Sly see the 2 men turn around and run down the hill. 1 man makes it to safety but the other trip’s and fall’s, quick to act, Sly lift’s off the ground and vanishes. Sly appears in path of the oncoming snow.

Sly: Get up their where your friend is, you’ll be safe there.

The man get’s up and run’s, Sly quickly extends both arm’s forward releasing a beam of energy that collides with the snow. Sly holds up well as some of the snow is stopped and the rest fall’s in a different direction. The other man has made it to safety by now and are watching Sly, suddenly a huge chunk of ice breaks off and falls in Sly direction. Sly stop’s his beam and makes his aura explode, he then rushes at the falling chunk of ice and lands a hard punch on it, the ice crack’s up and splits apart.

Sly lands by the 2 men.

Sly: This is a dangerous place for you guy’s. I think we’d best be going before anything else happens.

Man: How do we get down, are you going to stop every chuck of snow that breaks off.

Sly: Just grab my shoulder.

Both do as they where told and all 3 disappear. They quickly reappear in a city, the 2 men have no idea what just happened but they still thanks Sly for helping them. After saying his good bye’s, sly disappears again.

At this time Jyn has refused a break and is training on his own out in the waste lands. Jyn is seen throwing punches and kick’s as fast as he can. After a while Jyn stop’s this and fires a volley of energy blast, he then fly’s in the blast direction as he deflects them all. Jyn does this a few times then lands on the ground.

Jyn: *standing, looking in the air* I wonder what the others are doing.

Jyn then thinks of Wipeout.

Jyn: No, I must become stronger.

Jyn lift’s a large rock from the ground and throw’s it in the air, he then makes it break apart with a Ki blast. Jyn stands under the falling rubble and deflects all the pieces of falling rock.

Jyn: Time for the real work out.

Jyn extends him arm forward while releasing a blast. Jyn get’s ahead of it and deflects it, then get’s ahead of it again and deflects it. Jyn keep’s doing this, all the while the blast is steadily increasing it’s speed. It isn’t to long before Jyn is working hard to get ahead of the blast and deflect it. A short time after Jyn appears ahead of the blast but is unable to deflect it in time, and it fly’s past Jyn head, missing him by inches.

Jyn: The same as always. It seems I sound try to increase my speed.

Jyn get’s back to training as he start’s with push up’s, then sit up’s, then more punching and kicking followed by more ki deflecting then another round with the blast that constantly increases in speed.

Well it looked like Sly wanted to try some mountain climbing, though he ended up saving a few lives. Jyn meanwhile decided to not take a day off and trained on his own. What has Mew been up to while all this has been going on, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:20 pm

On the last chapter of Ultimate Battle Z we checked in on what Sly and Jyn where doing, Sly decided to climb a mountain, the human way, without flying. Although this didn’t go as planed where people lives where in danger. Jyn has been training this whole time, passing up a break that the others took. Now we’ll see what been happening with Mew at this time.

Chapter 55: Mew’s bad day.

We agin start at mid day, we see Mew far up north standing on the edge of a glacier. We see Mew focus his mind as a large chunk of ice breaks away and lift’s up from the glacier, it float’s in the air for a few seconds before dropping back in the hole it lifted out of.

Mew: Man, it’s to bad the movies where shut down, a break would have been nice.

Wind blows as Mew begins to shiver.

Mew: Man it’s cold here, you can’t stay still for no amount of time or you’ll freeze your ass off.

Mew begins some training, he punches and kicks at high speed, does some back flips and punches and kick’s more. Mew continues on like this when he received a kick to the back of the head, Mew slides across the ice and drop’s onto the freezing water. A second or so later Mew rises out of the water, very cold. Mew looks and see’s his attacker standing on the ice.

Mew: J-Joe D-Dark.

We look in on Joe Dark, we see a male being who wears a brown shirt with crossbones on the front, wears blue jeans with chains on them, has black hair that is of medium length and his eyes have red pupils. A scar is on his left eye due to a previous battle with mew.

Joe Dark: I have finally found you Mew. And it’s time for revenge.

We look back at Mew who already has ice forming on various part’s of his body due to the extreme cold.

Mew: I thought y-you w-were........

Joe Dark: What, dead. Far from it. Although, you soon will be.

Joe rushes at Mew, Mew attempt’s to dodge but his reflexes have slowed drastically and he is hit with a powerful punch. Mew is sent flying through the air then Joe appears in front of Mew and drives his fist into Mew gut. Mew is severely stunned before getting sent downward at high speed. Mew crashes on the glacier, bouncing off the ice from the impact and lands again.

Joe Dark: I wasn’t expecting this easy of a win.

Mew slowly pushes himself up.

Mew: You.......... haven’t..... won... yet.

All of Mew cloth are now stiff with the freezing water they’ve retained. Mew hair is also frozen stiff and he’s finding it harder to move around.

Mew (thinking): Fuck, I got to get to some place warm. I’m going to literally freeze to death out here.

Joe Dark: Say hello to the creatures of darkness.

The ice begins to shake then cracks appear on both sides of Mew, 2 shadowy beasts then come out of the ground and bind Mew in place. Joe then appears before Mew and slashes Mew face with his dagger, Mew then falls down and while the creatures vanish.

Mew pushes himself up again, a long cut is slashed right across his face, though not much blood drip’s out, due to the cold.

Joe Dark: You gave me a scar, I just returned the favor.

Mew: Damn you.

Mew rushes in and throw’s punches, but he is slow and Joe easily dodges them all. As Mew trows a right hand punch, Joe catches the hit and spin’s around elbowing Mew in the face with his free arm, he then fires a ki blast at Mew which makes contact and explodes, right away Mew get’s a kick to the back of the head and slams face first into the ice. Joe stands above Mew and grab’s his hair then lift’s him up.

Joe Dark: I’m going to enjoy your death.

Joe punches Mew in the back, pull’s his arm back, punches Mew in the same spot and repeat’s.

Meanwhile in a place far away.

Man 1: Thank you, thank you very much.

Man 2: You saved our life.

We look over to see Sly who, at this time, has just saved the 2 men on the mountain.

Sly: Something’s not right.

The men continue to thank Sly and offer him dinner, Sly say’s “it was nothing” then say “sorry, I most go” and vanishes. Sly reappear’s up in the sky and searches around.

Sly: I have a strange feeling all of a sudden, like something is about to happen.

Sly searches around for energy signal’s.

Sly: There is Jyn, Chulance energy is at a low level but I can sense he’s OK, same as Kai. *after a few seconds* Where is Mew, why can’t I find him. He’s either keeping his energy low, or something has happened. I get the feeling he isn’t keeping his energy low.

Sly vanishes.

Well it appears that a old enemy of Mew’s has arrived and is taking his revenge. Being far up north and after being kicked into the freezing water, Mew reflexes and overall speed of movement is at a much lower level then normal, and it show’s as Mew is getting his ass kicked. Sly has a feeling that something is wrong, can he find Mew before it’s to late, or will Mew have an icy grave to spend entirety in, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:21 pm

b]On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen Mew far up north training in the cold weather, although this went to Mew disadvantage when a surprise attack knocked him into the freezing water’s of the ocean. The attacker, Joe Dark, is apparently a old enemy of Mew. Mew isn’t doing to well as Joe is in control of the battle. Will Sly find them in time, find out now on Ultimate Battle Z. [/b]

Chapter 56: Sly arrives.

We look in to see Joe kick Mew up in the air before grabbing his ankle and flying downward dragging Mew with him. Joe stop’s about 2 feet from the surface and slams Mew onto the ice. When Mew climb’s to his feet Joe begin’s to lay a furry of hit’s on Mew.

Meanwhile in Hell we see a group of fighter’s standing around a huge crystal ball.

Kuriri: Hahaha, this is excellent.

Kaya: Yes, I agree.

Justin: I don’t see how he’ll get by the stronger fighter’s.

Wipeout: Poor little sayian, you don’t have a clue.

Justin: WHAT!!!

Kuriri: He’s holding back his power

Justin: Well how strong is he.

Wipeout: Stronger then you’ll ever be, loser.

Justin: That’s it, you want a piece of me.

Wipeout: I can kill you in seconds.

Justin: Where already dead, moron.

Wipeout and Justin stare angry at each other, but cool off before a fight breaks out.

Kuriri (thinking): You hadn’t seen the last of me yet, I stake my very existence on it.

Back on Earth we see Mew on the ground, beaten and bloody. Joe hovers in the air above Mew, he extends his arm forward and charges energy. In another area Sly suddenly stop’s flying and looks to his right.

Sly: Over there.

Sly vanishes and quickly reappears behind Joe, though Sly is surprised when he received a kick from Joe then was blasted with a energy wave.

Sly: He’s quick, he noticed me as soon as I appeared.

Joe: So Mew, backup has finally arrived, to bad you’ll still die.

Sly go’s super sayian as a yellow aura explodes around him and his hair turn a lighter yellowish colour.

Sly: You seem to know Mew, who are you.

Joe: I’m Joe Black, me and Mew has met in battle once before, with Mew winning. Since then I’ve become much stronger and will take my revenge.

Sly: Not if I can help it.

Sly charges forward and Joe and Sly enter close combat, Joe easily deflects Sly hit’s. Joe vanishes just before Sly is about to hit him and reappears behind Sly, Joe grab’s Sly in a choke hold and fly’s up then down to the surface, his aura explodes as he gain’s speed and Joe releases Sly who continues like a missile into the icy surface. Sly hit with such force he broke through the ice, cracked up ice let’s go and fall’s on top of Sly.

Joe: I hope that isn’t all he got.

Then spot’s of light brake through the ice, shortly all the fallen Ice on top of Sly is sent flying from a explosion. Sly is seen yelling, his hair a more golden color and red spark’s surrounding his body, his aura is huge and flow’s around Sly intensely.

Joe: *smiles* Time for round 2 I see.

Sly: You know it.

Joe quickly power’s up and takes a form that has the appearance of a griffin. Sly look’s seriously at Joe before attacking. Sly fires a volley of blast at Joe, Joe fly’s around the blast by dashing to the right, Joe then fires a blast of his own. Sly vanishes and suddenly Joe is kicked from behind and sent flying, Joe recovers very quickly and looks at Sly coming in for another attack. Joe smiles as Sly get’s close then fires a beam of energy from his mouth, the attack is black in colour with lightning around it. Sly is catch by surprise and takes the full impact of the blast. Sly is seen afterward hanging in the air, his cloth all ripped and slight damage on his body. Before Sly could fully recover Joe attacks with a furry of hit’s then stuns Sly badly and sends him flying downward. Sly smashes against the edge of the glacier and then into water, a chunks of ice breaks off where Sly hit and fall’s on top of him, pushing him down deeper and deeper.

Sly (thinking): I should bring this battle to a new location, he seems to have the advantage in the cold.

Sly vanishes and appears beside Mew, he grab’s Mew and vanishes agin.

Joe: Err, they can run, but they can’t hide.

Well it seems Sly arrived at the fight in time to save Mew life, though even when powered up to super sayian 2 Joe has the advantage. Sly has decide to pick a new, warmer location to fight at. Will this help our hero’s, or is Joe simply to strong. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:22 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen Joe owning Mew, luckily Sly appeared before Joe could lay a finishing move. Sly fought in both super sayian and super sayian 2, though it seems Joe is stronger. Sly has moved the fight to a new location and round 3 will soon begin. We also took a quick look in hell, Kuriri, Kaya, Justin and Wipeout was watching the battle, Justin and Wipeout almost started their own battle but calmed down. Though Kuriri said our hero’s hadn’t seen the last her, what does this mean, find out in Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 57: Joe Dark's true power.

We look in a wasteland area, the grass is very short and there is a few tree’s here and there, but it’s mostly open space. Suddenly Sly appears in this area with Mew, Sly lay’s Mew down and stands back up, waiting for Joe to arrive. A few seconds later a light is seen heading towards Sly.

Sly: Quicker then I expected.

Joe soon lands at the new battle area.

Joe: You think picking a new place to fight will make a difference.

Sly: Maybe not, but this will.

Sly starts powering up, his golden aura expands and his red sparks flow around his body more intensely, his golden hair grows long as Sly enters his super sayian 3 form. Sly eye’s becomes darker and he has a more evil look to him then Jyn or Chulance.

Sly: Ready.

Sly vanishes and appears behind Joe, his left arm extended. Joe turns around and Sly let’s out a shock wave pushing Joe back. Sly vanishes agin and roundhouse kicks Joe from behind then fires a quick blast at Joe. Joe dodges the blast and takes a stance.

Joe: Quite impressive, your a lot stronger then before. Sadly it won’t help you.

Joe starts changing again, he regains his normal form, then his body becomes surrounded by a black substance that make him look like a combination of Ganon and Vaati.

Joe: What do you think of my true power.

Sly looks seriously at Joe, he lift’s of the ground and vanishes, sparks still crackling where he once was. Joe swing around and fires a ki blast which hit’s Sly as he appears. Meanwhile in the forest Chulance meets up with a strange being who is blocking his path, Chulance however can’t get a good look at his foe since he is in the shadows.

???:Your 1 of them, of the last remaining sayians.

Chulance: Yeah, so what.

The unknown man rushes out from the shadows and attacks Chulance with a furry of punches before kicking him away. Chulance is sent flying, crashing through tree after tree. We look in on a bunch of fallen trees to see Chulance push a large tree off himself. Chulance looks in the sky and can finally see his foe. The unknown man has a shiny metal looking skin, and red eye’s.

Chulance: *standing back up* What was that for.

???: I want to fight you.

Chulance: Well I gathered that much already, but why.

???: Because your known for being a highly skilled fighting race, and I’ve been looking for someone who can give a decent fight before dieing.

Chulance: So your sole purpose is only to fight us and kill us, well you’ve picked the wrong person to threaten.

???: I don’t think so.

Chulance and his foe square off as the battle is about to begin.

Meanwhile in hell.

Kuriri: Another evil.

Justin: I hope Chulance wins, I want to take my own revenge when we get out of here.

Wipeout: You’d die as easily as last time.

Justin looks annoyed at Wipeout. Shortly another villain joins the group, a female who gives Wipeout a look of hatred as she walks past him.

Kuriri: So Ime, how are things looking.

Ime: Good, A gateway from here to Earth should open probably within the week.

Wipeout speaks up.

Wipeout: What’s with the hatred look.

Ime: As if you need to ask, you killed me.

Voice: If he didn’t, I would have.

Jowamushi walks out of the shadows and joins the rest.

Jowamushi: After all, we never got to finish our battle.

Ime: Well why don’t we just settle it right now.

Jowamushi: Fine by me.

Before the fight breaks out another voice is heard.

Voice: As much fun as it’d be to watch you 2 kick the shit out of each other.

Haze also walks out from the shadows.

Haze: They *points at the crystal ball* are our objectives right now.

Kuriri: Well well, the loser’s keep coming in.

Haze: After we destroy them, I’m settling the score with you.

Kuriri: Yeah, right.

Kaya (thinking): Soon brother, I’ll have my revenge.

Well it seems Sly went super sayian 3 to fight Joe, however Joe was hiding power as well, now both fighter’s are at their max form, who will win. Meanwhile Chulance was attacked by a strange foe, it seems all this guy wants to do is fight and kill, but has he gotten himself into something he can’t handle. And what is happening in Hell, it’s said a gateway from Hell to Earth will be opened, but by what, or who. Will the past villains arrive to find our hero’s already dead, or will they have the pleasure of fighting our hero’s once again. Find out more of what’s happening on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:23 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we seen Sly take his super sayian powers to level 3, though Sly advantage faded when Joe took another form and revealed his true power. Meanwhile Chulance was attacked by a strange being with metal looking skin, it seems his only interest is to fight, and kill. In Hell a few more villains joined the group and another fight almost broke out. It seems the plan is for them to return to Earth, but can they wait or will they wipe each other from existence before they get a opportunity to do anything, find out in what happens.

Chapter 58: Where is help when you need it.

We look in on Sly and Joe battle, both are in close combat and trading blow’s, Joe manages to land a gut stun on Sly, as Sly bends over Joe smashes him on the back and Sly crashes into the ground. Sly recovers to see Joe appear in front of him, as Joe tries a uppercut Sly back flip out of the way. On the last back flip Sly is blasted just as his feet touches the ground.

Joe: No one can stand up to my true power.

We see Sly push himself up.

Sly: This isn’t good. Damn, where the hell is everybody, they should of senced my power by now.

We look over at Chulance who is now on the defensive while fighting his opponent.

Chulance (thinking): Why is Sly powered up so much, something is going on.

Then Chulance is hit with a right hand punch and crashes to the ground.

Chulance: *while getting up* Sorry, it’s time I end this.

Chulance quickly power’s into super sayian 2, lightening crackles around Chulance body as his hair has become golden.

???: This must be the legend, a super sayian.

Chulance: Wrong, this is a level of power that’s even higher.

???: Then show me what you can do.

In another location we see Jyn still focused on his training, not aware of what’s happening elsewhere. Jyn stop’s for a break.

Jyn: *sweat drip’s from his face* Man *pant* that was a work out. *pant*

Jyn sits on a rock and looks around, suddenly he noticed 2 high power level’s.

Jyn: What the, Sly and Chulance have powered up. Hmm, Chulance isn’t at his fullest yet, but Sly gone super sayian 3. I better check things out.

Jyn arua explodes and he blast off in Sly direction. We now look in a city, we zoom in on a house and inside we see Kai and the women he saved in bed together.

Hayden: Kai, that was great.

Kai: I know.

Kai get’s up and walks in the bathroom. We soon see Kai coming out of the bathroom
attempting to keep his balance while pulling his cloth on.

Hayden: What wrong?

Kai: *finishes getting his cloth on* I have to go, my friends need me.

Kai runs through the door and blast off. In Hell the group of fighter’s are still watching the matches, their current looking at Sly match.

Justin: This Joe feller is doing good.

Wipeout: I can take him. We’ll soon see just how good Joe is, the strongest of them is on his way.

We take a quick look through the crystal ball as we see Joe having a complete upper hand on the battle.

Haze: I would have killed them all if that stupid bitch hadn’t screwed things up. *looks at Kuriri*

Kuriri: Err, what did you just call me.

Haze: They where already beaten, how the hell did you lose to Kai. The guy could hardly stand on his own 2 feet.

Kuriri: It’s a good thing you have a ability that’s useful, otherwise I’d kill you right now.

Haze: Like to see you try.

Kuriri: I’ve already done it once, I can do it agin.

Then 3 more villains enter this area.

Kaya: If it isn’t the trio of terror, or should I say the trio of loser’s.

Frenzy and her team walk by without even glancing over at Kaya.

Frenzy: I’ll get you for this Sly.

It seems that the battle with Sly and Joe is going in Joe favor. Chulance has transformed after appearing to be outmatched in base form, will Chulance win and aid Sly in his battle. And Jyn and Kai has finally took notice of what’s going on, their heading toward the battle ground to see if they can help. And 3 more defeated villains has joined the group in hell. Will our hero’s win, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:58 pm

Previously on Ultimate Battle Z we seen the battle with Joe and Sly turn in Joe favour as it seems a super sayian 3 still isn’t enough. Meanwhile Chulance was put on the defensive by his opponent, though Chulance has now powered into super sayian 2, will this be enough or will he have to take it higher. The trio of terror joined the group but are keeping to them self’s, wanting revenge on Sly. Let’s see how things progress on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 59: A rematch in hell.

We start off by seeing Jyn fly past, shortly after Kai catches up to him.

Kai: Hey Jyn, any idea who Sly is fighting.

Jyn: None. Whatever it is doesn’t feel good.

Kai: We’d better hurry, I think Sly needs us.

Jyn: Right.

Kai makes his aura explode and speeds up, at that exact same moment Jyn quickly go’s super sayian in order to keep up. 2 trail’s of energy are left behind as the 2 fly off at great speed. At this time in hell we see the crowd still with a satisfied look as they watch Joe continually gain a greater upper hand on Sly. We zoom in one Kuriri and see a flash of light go by, knocking her down.

Voice: It’s been a while hasn’t it.

Kuriri: You again. Wasn’t dying once enough for you.

Voice: I won’t be the 1 to die this time. I was going to kill you on Earth, but then you’d only be sent here, if I kill you in the after life, you’ll no longer exist.

Kuriri: *smiles* Then prepare to lose your existence........ um, whatever your name was.

Voice: It’s Lu.

On Earth Sly is getting a beating from Joe when Jyn and Kai lands in the area. Sly breaks away from Joe.

Sly: Where have you 2 been.

Jyn: Training.

Kai: Um, sleeping, yeah that’s it, sleeping.

Kai compares his power to Joe’s.

Kai: Sly, why don’t you let me take over, I can beat him.

Joe: You sure *smiles*.

Sly descends from the air.

Sly: Don’t you want us to help.

Kai: Unless he’s hiding something, your help won’t be needed. Just trust me on this.

Sly: *returns to base* If you say so.

Kai fly’s up and takes his stance against Joe. Earlier.

Kuriri and Lu get in their battle stance.

Kuriri: Your move.

Lu takes to the air and rushes downward at an 60 degree angle at Kuriri, Lu throw’s a punch which Kuriri blocks, releasing a large shock wave. Kuriri throws her own punch but Lu flips over her and lands behind her. Lu put’s both palms of his hands on Kuriri back and releases a blast which pushes her alone as it travels. Kuriri pushes herself of the blast and rushes in, both collide in close combat and fight evenly. Kuriri and Lu both land a punch to each other face and break away.

Haze: *looks at crystal ball* He’s their, it seems he’ll be taking over for Sly.

Then a Namek appears.

Torn: I hope he get’s killed.

A explosion is heard as everybody turns their attention back on the battle. Lu is seen landing hit’s on Kuriri, after a few seconds Kuriri grabs 1 of Lu fist, then grabs the other, she knee Lu in the chin and kicks him in the face knocking him away.

Torn: What’s happening here.

Wipeout: From what I’ve been told, Kuriri beat buddy in the past. He’s back for a rematch.

Kuriri has now gotten the upper hand and are laying punches on Lu. Lu manage to get clear from Kuriri and put's his hands up in the air, then charges energy. A bright flash of light appears blinding Kuriri and the others. Kuriri recovers but is bound by energy ring’s. Using this window Lu attacks Kuriri with a furry of punches and kicks.

Lu: I won’t be losing again.

Lu lands a very hard punch to Kuriri gut, Kuriri has a stunned expression on her face which fades into anger. Kuriri power’s up to her max power, her aura exploding and the rings holding her shatter’s.

Kuriri: I’ve just about had enough of you.

Well we now got 3 battles happening at once, 2 of which are someone fighting for their life, the third is 2 people fighting for their very existence. Who will win each match, find out on upcoming chapter’s of Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:59 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z Kai and Jyn arrived to aid Sly, Kai has now taken over the battle from Sly. In hell we see that Kuriri has made more then 1 enemy, Lu has returned, and he’s not waiting to get to Earth, he want’s to wipe Kuriri from existence by killing her in the afterlife. It’s evil vs evil as Kuriri fights Lu, whoever loses this match will have no possible way of getting revived. The stakes are as high as they can be, and only 1 will walk away.

Chapter 60: Lu vs Kuriri, only 1 can keep their existence.

Kuriri is seen with her arua greatly flowing around her. Lu looks at Kuriri and smiles, Lu power suddenly explodes as well, becoming equal with Kuriri.

Kuriri: *surprised look* Where did you get this power, you where no match for me in our last encounter.

Lu: That’s for me to know and you to never find out.

Wipeout: This should turn out interesting.

Kuriri and Lu rush each other, vanishing and appearing all over the surrounding area. They appear evenly matched as both lands hit’s on one another. Kuriri and Lu battle takes high to the sky when Kuriri is suddenly seen plummeting to the ground, Kuriri slow her fall and recovers before landing. Kuriri only touches the ground a split second before vanishing. Both fighter’s then appear on the ground in close combat, blocking/attacking intensely. Kuriri ducks and does a sweep kick to trip Lu, Ku jump’s over it and fires a blast in Kuriri face. Kuriri manages to quickly deflect the blast before returning fire with her own. Lu ducks back and does a back flip to clear some distance between them.

Lu: *as a energy shield forms around his body* Let’s finish this, shall we.

Lu rushes in, the shield still around his body. Lu throw’s punches at Kuriri which she manages to deflect, after finding an opening Kuriri throws a punch back at Lu but she he knocked back by the energy shield. Lu then attacks Kuriri relentlessly doing a lot of damage to her, Lu lands a heavy punch to Kuriri face as she is sent flying, about a foot above the ground. As Kuriri was sent flying she comes close to Haze who gives her a elbow to the gut, sending Kuriri smashing into the ground.

Haze: I was at least getting 1 revenge hit before you died.

With that Haze leaves the battle field. Kuriri get’s back to her feet, bruised and a little bloody.

Kuriri (thinking): Haze, you’re a dead man.

Kuriri starts glowing yellow as she moves her right arm behind her back.

Kuriri: If physical attacks won’t work, this WILL.

Kuriri pushes her arm forward releasing a large red beam of energy at Lu, the attack makes contact directly. Lu falls to the ground afterwords, looking badly hurt. Kuriri walks up to her fallen opponent.

Kuriri: Your right, let’s finish this.

Lu: You think it’s over.

Lu starts to change, he grows to 9 foot 8, his cloths are ripped of in the transformation, his body is covered with brown fur and he grows claws on his hands. He get's a dog like face and pointy ears, basically how a wear wolf would look.

Lu: I came here to destroy you, and that’s what I’m gonna do.

Lu charges energy and his aura becomes flames which swirl around his body, then there is a flash of light, when the light fades Lu is on fire. Lu rushes Kuriri burning her with each punch, Lu then jumps back and fires a huge energy beam surrounded by fire. Kuriri quickly recovers and holds both hands in front of her creating a huge pink orb, she fires just in time for it to connect with Lu blast. Kuriri struggles to push her attack forward, but with his increased strength in his transformation, Lu is having the upper hand. The ground under Kuriri begins to break up, Kuriri start’s losing her footing and the attack is less then an inch away from touching her extended hands. Suddenly Lu is blasted from behind, causing him to lose his focus. Kuriri put’s everything she got into her attack as it pushes Lu attack back at him. Lu see the attack coming at him.

Lu: No you don’t.

Lu focuses and regains control of the struggle, the attack again get’s pushed in Kuriri direction.

Kuriri: No, NOOOO.

Kuriri get’s in a blocking stance right before impact, a massive explosion takes place. When the dust and smoke settles, Kuriri is laying on the ground. Lu walks up to Kuriri.

Lu: I was sure that attack would destroy you.

Kuriri: *cough* Guess *cough* again.

Lu: You may be tough, but your defenseless now.

Lu stands back up and begins charging energy when he is hit from behind again with an attack, this attack created a huge explosion and vaporized the completely off guard Lu.

Haze walks through the dust cloud and up to Kuriri.

Haze: Your life is mine to take, watch yourself on Earth. I’d kill you now, but that would be to easy.

Well the battle between Kuriri and Lu heated up, somehow Lu power had taken a huge increase from when he last met up with Kuriri. With his now power, Lu manage to defeat Kuriri but was killed by Haze before landing a final attack. It appears Haze wants to be the one to kill Kuriri, but is Haze signing his own death warrant, or does he also have a surprise in store for her. Meanwhile, has Kai been able to defeat Joe, has Chulance defeated his opponent, find out how the other battles went on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:00 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen how the battle went with Lu and Kuriri, both fought hard but it would appear Lu would win, until Haze interfered and destroyed him. Haze seems to want Kuriri to die by his own hands, and if he could destroy the newly powered up Lu with 1 blast, he may very well have his way. Where now going to take a look at what happened on Earth as this was happening.

Chapter 61: Earth’s close call.

We look in on our hero’s as Sly has withdrawn from the battle, Kai has stepped forward to take over.

Sly: Don’t you want us to help.

Kai: Unless he’s hiding something, your help won’t be needed. Just trust me on this.

Sly: *returns to base* If you say so.

Kai fly’s up and takes his stance against Joe.

Kai: Ready.

Kai powers up, his aura flowing intensely around him, his hair remains black and became longer and pointier and stood up except for one small bang. Elsewhere.

Chulance: Wow, what a power jump, it’s higher then Sly.

???: What are you looking at.

As Chulance opponent rushes for him he senses Kai power as well.

???: What power.

Chulance: Look whoever you are, I have to finish this now.

Chulance power’s up as his hair becomes long and remains golden. His aura expands to show the increase of power, the sparks remain.

???: Ah, you’ve been holding back to.

Suddenly ??? vanishes and arrives with his fist in Chulance gut, he then swings Chulance around and throws him. Chulance recovers and looks for ??? but can’t find him. Chulance is suddenly blasted from behind with a small blast, however on contact the blast expanded and engulfed Chulance completely. Chulance is sent crashing to the ground, as he get’s up he see’s a ki blast heading at him, Chulance prepares to block when he receives a heavy blow to the back of the neck, Chulance reverts to base while falling to the ground, unconscious.

???: *smiles* Works every time.

Meanwhile Kai, even in Mystic form is only proving to be even with Joe as they fight on par with each other. Kai makes a unexpected move and jumps back, he quickly charges forward and gut stuns Joe, Kai then uppercut’s Joe and smashes him downward. Joe recovers and begins firing a furry of blast at Kai, Joe quickly rushes behind Kai and hit’s him downward.

Joe: I didn’t intend to fight a army of people, I came here intending to kill Mew. If I have to destroy you all to do this I will.

Joe forms a red and black ball energy orb with lightning around it above his head, Joe throw's the attack and it hit’s it’s mark as Kai tries to guard against it. The rest of our hero’s look in fear.

Sly: He’s crazy, that’s to much.

Jyn: Is he trying to kill us all.

Joe gets mad an yells out,"I'll make sure you die!!" Joe then calls out ghosts and shadow beasts to drag Kai into the ground, as this happens Kai loses grip of the orb and the orb engulfs Kai before going into the ground. The attack dig’s deep into the ground.

Sly: If it hit’s the planet’s core, where all dead.

Then the orb is seen rising out of the ground.

Joe: WHAT!!!

As the bottom of the orb clears the ground we see Kai pushing it back using all the strength he got. Kai yells out as he makes a beam of energy to push the blast into outer space.

Jyn: That was to close.

Kai stands on the ground, a bit tired and panting.

Joe: I didn’t think any of you where that strong.

Kai: *pant* Underestimating your opponents *pant* will be your downfall. *pant* *pant*

Sly: It took a lot out of Kai to push that attack back, we may have to step in.

Jyn: I’m with ya Sly.

Sly and Jyn get ready to enter the fight when Kai stop’s them.

Kai: Stay back guy, *pant* I’m not done yet. *pant*

Well it appears that Chulance has lost to his opponent, who is this guy, and how strong is he exactly. Meanwhile Kai has fought mostly evenly with Joe, Joe fired an attack that could of destroyed the planet, but it seems Kai wasn’t going to allow that as he took control and pushed it back. The attack however took it’s toll on Kai and has tired him a lot, but Kai is still refusing help. Can Kai win, or will the others be forced to step in. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:02 pm

On the previous chapter of Ultimate Battle Z we took a look at what was happening while Kuriri and Lu where fighting. It appears Kai has gone mystic form once again, Kai was even with Joe until Joe fired a attack that could of destroyed the world. Kai manage to survive and push the attack back, but it would seem it took a lot out of him to do so. Still, Kai doesn’t want any help. Is Kai making a mistake continuing to fight 1 on 1, or can he win this battle. Find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 62: Unexpected help.

Kai stands on the ground, still a bit worn and looks up at Joe.

Joe: I’d suggest you allow your friends to help.

Kai: Not yet, I’m not finished.

Joe: Stupid brat.

Joe and Kai rush in, fists pulled back ready to make a punch, as they near both throe a punch making their fists collide. Joe throws a kick which Kai catches, Joe then spins his body and kicks Kai in the face with his free foot. Kai loses his grip on Joe and Joe attacks. Joe lands a series of punches to Kai gut, then uppercuts Kai and vanishes. Joe appears behind Kai and grabs both his arms, he proceeds to put his knee up Kai back while dragging back on his arms. After each pull Kai let’s out a low pain cry, after a few pull’s Kai begins to focus his power. Kai slowly pulls his arm’s forward, surprising Joe, Kai then does a flip over Joe and knee him in the back of the head. Kai then throw’s a punch which Joe catches after quickly recovering, Kai throws another punch and Joe also catches that fist.

Joe: You still think you should have fought alone.

Joe head butts Kai and kick’s him hard in the gut, Joe then extends his right arm and fires a Kai blast sending Kai crashing into the ground. At this time.

Kaya: Looks like Kai going to get it this time.

Justin: This Joe guy may take care of all the dirty work for us.

We see Kuriri stumble up to where the other are, she collapses however from her injury’s just as she reaches them.

Wipeout: Looks like you could use some help, to bad this is hell. *walks away*

Haze: Hey you.

Ime: Me.

Haze: You can heal right, fix Kuriri up.

Ime: Why.

Haze: Cause, I want to fight her at full power.

Ime: Fine, it’s your death wise.

Ime walks over to Kuriri and extends both arm’s, a glow surrounds Kuriri full body as her injury’s begin to heal.

Haze: *evil smile*

After a short period Kuriri is completely healed, she get’s up and joins the rest of our villains.

On Earth Kai continue to take a beating from Joe.

Sly: That’s it, I’m going in.

Jyn: Kai requested to fight alone, let him.

Sly: But, look, he can’t even lay a punch anymore.

Jyn: Kai knows what he’s doing, wait for his call.

Sly continues to look at the battle as Kai has become outmatched and is losing energy quickly.

Sly arua starts to flow around him, he looks at Jyn and then back at the fight.

Sly: No, no more waiting.

Sly blast off, becoming super sayian as he fly toward Joe, Joe however receives a hard kick to the side of the head and slides along the ground past Sly. Sly stop’s and looks back at Joe, he then looks in Kai direction and see’s the same fighter that defeated Chulance. Joe climbs back to he feet quickly and looks pissed.

Joe: You shouldn’t have done that.

???: Oh, I think I did the right thing. *smiles*

Joe: Is that a challenge.

???: Well it’s certainly not a invite for dinner.

Sly: Who, are you.

???: I go by the name Evolution.

Sly: Why are you here.

Evolution: To seek out the strongest worriers I can find to battle. Now *get’s in fighting pose*, if your ready, let’s begin.

Joe: Just another aunt to crush, I hope you’ll enjoy the after life *get’s in fighting pose*.

Well Kai continued his battle, but as feared, fighting alone turned out to be a mistake as Kai lost his edge and was beat down by Joe. Sly was above to reenter the fight when Evolution showed up. After defeating Chulance, Joe is the next in line, which one will win, can our hero’s defeat either of them, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:02 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen Kai continue his battle with Joe, it didn’t go well however and Joe gained the advantage quickly, Sly was about to step in when Kai started getting a beating but Joe was suddenly sent flying past Sly. The fighter that defeated Chulance has come to challenge Joe, after revealing his name to be Evolution, both fighter’s got in their fighting stances and are ready to fight. In hell Haze has gotten Ime to heal Kuriri, in their last encounter Haze was also no match for Kuriri, has he increased his power to, or is he a idiot. Find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 63: Evolution.

We start by looking at the general area, Evolution is in the sky ready to fight, Kai is under him on his knees, Sly is a little distance away on the ground and still super sayian, Joe is about 7 feet behind Sly in a fighting pose, Jyn is standing on the sidelines and Mew is right beside him, starting to recover some.

Joe: Your really going to throw your life away for these fools.

Evolution: For them, please, I will kill them when I’m through with you.

Joe and Evolution charge toward each other, they lay a punch to each other faces but Joe recovers faster and attacks. Evolution has trouble keeping up and finally starts getting a beating from Joe. Joe kicks Evolution in the gut, then elbows Evolution in the head before blasting him with a ki blast. Evolution crashes into the ground causing dust to fly up.

Joe: Weakling.

When the dust clears Evolution is standing his ground smiling.

Evolution: At last, someone worth fighting.

Evolution and Joe enter close combat agin as Joe agin gains the advantage quickly and sends Evolution flying once more. Sly is seen landing near Jyn with Kai.

Jyn: Joe isn’t our biggest threat.

Sly: Huh, *looks at the fight* but that Evolution guy is getting a beating.

Jyn: For now.

Sly: You think he’s holding back.

Jyn: Not at all, he’s going all out.

Sly: Then, if he’s at max power, how will he beat Joe.

Jyn: Cause he isn’t at max power.

Sly looks confused at Jyn then back at the fight. Joe is still attacking and is landing many hit’s on Evolution, as they continue fighting however Evolution is seen blocking more and more hit’s.

Sly: I understand now, Evolution is getting stronger.

Jyn: Exactly. On the way over I felt Chulance power, he was super sayian 2. A while after he went super sayian 3 and now I can’t sense him.

Sly: You think he beat Chulance.

Jyn: It’s possible.

Back at the fight Joe grab Evolution head and smashes his face down on his knee 3 times then punches Evolution away. Evolution recover’s and air breaks, still smiling.

Joe: What are you smiling about.

Evolution: Why don’t you make me tell you. *smiles*

Joe: So be it.

Joe kicks things up a bit and increases his speed, Evolution tilts his head as Joe fist suddenly fly’s past, Evolution then punches Joe hard in the gut. Joe is pissed and recovers quickly, Joe then tries a uppercut but Evolution backflips and kicks Joe in the face while avoiding his fist.

Jyn: It’s starting, Joes losing his advantage.

Both fighters again enter close combat and throw hit’s at high speed, though they now both fight evenly. Joe suddenly get’s hit with a right punch followed by a left and another right, Evolution grabs Joe ankle and pulls Joe in then gives Joe a hard punch to the face sending Joe crashing into the ground.

Sly: Things are getting worse very quickly.

Joe begins to recover but is pushed into the ground by a ki blast just as he opens his eye’s, Joe suddenly explodes up out of the ground and fly's high in the sky, Joe stops and put’s both hands above his head, the large red and black ball of energy used against Kai appears once again, sparks spring out all around it. This time, the attack keeps getting bigger and bigger. The attack after some seconds becomes bigger the Cooler Super Nova, all our hero’s look terrified on the ground.

Kai: That way to much, less then half of that can destroy this planet.

Sly and Jyn are speechless.

Mew: Joe, DON’T.

Joe: I’m going to finish this once and for all.

The ball of energy continue to grow so big it blocks the sun from our hero’s sight.

All our hero’s look in awe at the massive ball of energy, Evolution on the other hand is still smiling.

Joe: Smile about th.....

Evolution suddenly appears with his foot in Joe gut, stunning him badly. Evolution then grabs Joe wist and swings him around before throwing Joe into his own attack.

Jyn: Anybody follow that?

Sly: He..... used super speed, did he learn it off Chulance.

We see Joe inside his own massive ball of energy as he slowly vaporizes. Evolution then hit’s the massive ball of energy with a energy beam and it slowly fly’s into space, then the attack explodes creating a massive explosion, all our hero’s cover their eyes cause of the intense light given off, after a few seconds the explosion is over and our hero’s uncover their eyes, they quickly look for Evolution but can’t find him. Suddenly a voice is heard behind them.

Evolution: Yo, who’s next. *smiles*

Well it would seem Evolution deserves his name, the fight started out with Joe having the upper hand, but it would seem Evolutions power steadily increases in battle, Evolution soon overpowered Joe and started beating him. Joe was about to end things with a blast so massive our hero’s where scared stiff, however Evolution ended up throwing Joe into his own attack, Evolution then sent the attack out into space and it exploded. Now our hero’s has to deal with Evolution, but Mew is still in no condition to fight, Kai is still tired, and Chulance is missing, leaving only Sly and Jyn. Will Sly and Jyn win, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:03 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z it would seem Joe was killed by his own attack when Evolution tossed him into it, we also found out that the longer Evolution fights, the stronger he get’s. At this point Sly and Jyn are the only ones in any real fighting condition, can they work together and stop Evolution, find out now.

Chapter 64: Sly and Jyn, it’s up to you.

Evolution: *after appearing behind our heroes* Yo, who’s next. *smiles*

Sly and Jyn quickly turn around.

Sly: You’ll fight us next. *looks at Jyn* Ready.

Jyn: Let’s do it.

Both our hero’s just back into a open area, still beside each other they begin to power up at the same time. Both aura explodes and the ground under them rumbles making it like a earthquake, huge rocks lift from the ground and both fighter’s hair becomes long and golden, Jyn body is surround with blue sparks while Sly has red sparks. Both complete their transformation to super sayian 3 and stand straight up, the floating chunks of rock fall back to the ground and the quake stops.

Jyn: *looks at Sly* No holding back.

Sly: *looks at Jyn* Same with you.

Both fighter’s turn their attention back on Evolution. As Jyn charges in for a head on attack Sly quickly vanishes, Sly appears behind Evolution who is surprised at Sly speed, as Evolution blocks a punch from Sly he receives a punch from Jyn. Sly and Jyn don’t allow any recovery time and attacks right away giving Evolution a serious beating. As Sly lands a heavy gut stun punch Jyn blast Evolution and sends him flying. Evolution recovers and looks at his opponents.

Evolution: I was unaware that one of you could use super speed, don’t go thinking that’ll work agin.

We see both Sly and Jyn rise their left arms up in the sky, both then fire a energy blast at the same time, Jyn blast however travel’s much faster then Sly and catches Evolution agin by surprise, Evolution is blasted by Jyn attack then and by Sly attack which made contact a little later.

Jyn: Wasn’t expecting that huh.

Then Evolution suddenly appears behind Jyn and knocks him down to the ground, he then turns his focus on Sly and throws a punch, Sly side steps it but is hit with a quick kick from Evolution and knocked down near Jyn.

Jyn: Damn he’s fast.

Sly: Ready for another attack.

Jyn: You really gotta ask.

Sly vanishes again as Jyn takes the head on approach once more.

Evolution: You think that’ll work again.

Evolution grabs Sly fist as he appears and swings Sly around, Sly hit Jyn as he approaches and sends him flying, Evolution then releases Sly and sends him crashing into Jyn. Both recover and hovers in the air.

Sly: So much for that attack.

Jyn: Let’s just finish this right now *aura explodes*.

Sly: *aura explodes* OK, max power.

Sly proceeds to put both his hands above his head like Goku does for gathering energy for the Spirit Bomb, except that Sly's palms are points towards each other. Then red electricity starts to run from his shoulder to his hands which continues to spring off between both hands making a chain of electricity between them. Then in the middle of this chain and between his hands a red ball starts to form. It grows in size very quickly as electricity seems to feed the ball.

At this time Jyn moves left arm back by his body (in a 1 handed kamehameha way), a yellow ball of energy is formed and electricity spring out around it.

Jyn: It’s time you Die. *extends arm and fires a huge yellow beam of energy.*

At the same time.

Sly: TAKE THIS *throws his giant ball of energy*

Evolution looks unworried until he see something happening. Sly ball of energy begin’s to get smaller as Jyn beam get’s bigger and becomes a red and yellow mix. Sly attack is soon completely absorbed into Jyn. Now a massive beam of pure energy heads toward Evolution. Evolution prepares to catch the attack, he succeeds but it’s to strong for him to deflect in a different direction. Suddenly Kai appears to the right of Evolution.

Kai: You should have never come here. This is where your evolution stops.

Kai aura explodes and he fires a giant energy bolt from the aura. The bolt electrifies Evolution and stuns him, Jyn and Sly push more power into their combined attack and it easily overtakes Evolution, completely destroying him.

Kai lands back on the ground, Sly and Jyn revert to base and land near him. The 3 gives each other a thumbs up. Though things quickly gets serious again as they discuss their next move. After some talking.

Kai: OK then, I’ll take Mew home with me.

Sly: Meanwhile me and Jyn will search for Chulance.

Kai: I hope you find him, alive.

Sly and Jyn nods and blast off in the direction Jyn last sensed Chulance power. Kai put’s Mew arm around his shoulders and they lift up into the sky and fly off.

Well it would appear that the fighting is over, but now a search has begun. Can Sly and Jyn find Chulance, find out next time.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:04 pm

Previously on Ultimate Battle Z we seen Sly and Jyn team up on Evolution, they got Evolution by surprise a few times, but Evolution quickly started learning their fighting pattern, Sly and Jyn decided to end things quickly and fired their strongest attacks, in yet another surprising move they combined the attacks into 1 huge blast, then with a little help from Kai, the attack overwhelmed Evolution and destroyed him. The search is on for Chulance as Kai is looking after Mew, what will happen, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 65: Early return, war begins.

We first look in on Kai and Mew who are slowly flying over a city.

Kai: Mew, how ya holding up.

Mew: *after recovering more* Better then before. Say, where are we, you don’t live in the city.

Kai: Where going to my girlfriends house.

Mew: *surprised* Since when did you get a girl.

Kai: Not all to long ago. *looks down* Where here.

Kai and Mew lands, Kai taps on the door and it opens a little. After looking at the door he see’s that the door was busted through. Kai slowly walks in, still supporting Mew.

Kai: Hello, Hello, anybody here.

As Kai and Mew come into the living room they hear a voice.

Voice: Hello, brother.

Kai looks shocked.

Kai: That voice, it can’t be.

Kaya walks from around the corner.

Kaya: Oh but it can, and it is. *smiles*

Kai: Your......... dead.

Kaya: I think you should rephrase that, I say “I’m” would work better in that sentence.

Kai lay’s Mew down.

Kai: I don’t know what is going on, but you shouldn’t have come here.

Kai quickly vanishes and reappears in front of Kaya, his right arm fully extended and pointed at Kaya head.

Kaya: You wouldn’t kill your own sister would you. *smiles*

Kai: Like hell I wouldn’t. *starts charging up energy.*

???: Oh you won’t, or she get’s it.

Kai turns his head to see Kuriri holding Hayden by the throat.

Kai: Err, let her go.

Kai rushes toward Kuriri when suddenly a thin beam of energy is seen going though Kai chest, hitting his lung. Kai is stunned for the duration of the attack and fall’s to the ground afterwards. Kai looks up at Kuriri who smiles evilly, Kuriri puts her free hand at Hayden stomach, energy glows in Kuriri hand.

Kai: NNOOOOOOOOO.

Suddenly a beam of energy is shot off, completely vaporising the bottom half of Hayden body. The energy beam itself fly’s though the side of the building and explodes a little way’s in the distance. Kuriri throws Hayden top half by Kai.

Mew: *climbs to his feet* You bitches.

Mew is then hit from behind and knocked down. Mew turns around and can’t believe what he see’s.

Mew: No way, you to.

Joe: Yes, I’m alive as well. Though, I can’t say the same about you, not for much longer.

As we zoom outside the building and look over a area of the city screams are heard from Kai and Mew. Elsewhere in the forest we see Chulance who is just starting to come to.

Voice: Well well well, the baby have a good nap.

Chulance pushes himself up.

Chulance: So, I see you wants to be killed agin, I’ll make it painful this time around.

Voice: You may have been stronger before, but not now.

Chulance: Oh really, maybe we should see for sure, Justin.

Justin: Hmhmhmhm, indeed we will. *smiles*

A little distance away Sly and Jyn has been able to sense 2 power levels.

Sly: That’s Chulance and someone is with him.

Suddenly both are knocked from the sky and slams hard into the ground.

???: Well if it isn’t my old buddy Sly.

Sly jump’s up quickly knowing that voice instantly. Jyn also recovers and looks in the sky. 2 villain’s are floating above them.

Sly: Wipeout.

Jyn: Evolution.

Wipeout: Yes, back from the dead.

Sly: How???

Oh no, it seems that past villains are somehow coming back to life. Kaya, Kuriri, and Joe have already been seen attack Kai and Mew, and it would seem they have killed them. Justin is facing Chulance, Wipeout and Evolution stand before Sly and Jyn. How are all these villains returning, what has released them from hell, a wish from the dragon or something else. With Wipeout, Evolution, and Joe back, can our hero’s possibly win. What other villains will appear, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:05 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen Kuriri, Kaya, Joe, Evolution, and Wipeout reappear on Earth. Using Mew weakened state and Kai girlfriend to their advantage, it would seem Kai and Mew are already dealt with, but are they really dead. Meanwhile Evolution and Wipeout stand before Sly and Jyn and Justin is after Chulance. Can our hero’s win, or is this one battle where all hope is lost, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 66: Chulance vs Justin, a rematch.

We look in the forest area, a lot of fallen tree’s can be seen from Chulance earlier battle.

Chulance: So what’s the deal, why are you not dead.

Justin: Let’s just say a friend didn’t like hell very much.

Chulance: Well, when I’m done with you I’ll send your friend back to hell as well.

Justin: Unlikely.

Chulance and Justin push off and charge at each other, they make a punch to each others faces, but with his longer reach it looks like Justin made more of a impact. Justin quickly grabs Chulance wist and throws him upward before firing a ki blast after him. Chulance recovers and deflects the blast, Chulance power’s up as sparks spring around his body, Chulance quickly enters super sayian 2 and vanishes. Chulance appears behind Justin and appears to make a fist but kicks Justin instead, as Justin is sent flying we see dust getting kicked up as Chulance runs (using hyper speed of course) past, Chulance then kicks Justin upward and vanishes again. Chulance suddenly appears with his left leg full extended and his foot in Justin gut, Justin crashes down to the ground hard. Chulance reappears on the ground a few feet away from Justin.

Chulance: I was expecting a fight.

Justin: *smiles as he get’s up* I got something for ya.

Justin begins to power up, his hair spikes up and remains black, though it does gain a red outline. Justin’s eye’s remain black and his aura becomes a mix of red and blue, Justin muscle increases slightly.

Chulance: Well, this form is new.

Justin throws a energy blast which Chulance deflect, however Justin was following the blast and punches Chulance hard in the face, Justin grabs Chulance ankle and hurls Chulance into the ground. Justin rises his arm up in the air and forms a fist, as he brings the fist down Chulance vanishes and Justin punches into the ground. As Justin retracts his arm from the ground his received a kick to the side from Chulance. Justin however wasn’t stunned long and grabs Chulance leg, Justin pull’s Chulance in and gives him a hard punch to the jaw. Chulance is sent sliding across the ground before doing a back flip to recover.

Justin smiles as he rises his hand and points 1 finger towards Chulance, Justin then fires a small blue energy beam with Chulance is just able to dodge, Justin then fires 11 more beams, Chulance uses hyper speed to avoid them. Chulance vanishes again and knees Justin in the head.

Chulance: Your going to make me go all out huh.

Justin: So your finally ready to get serious.

Chulance enters his power up stance, his hair quickly grows long and his aura intensify, he enters super sayian 3 without wasting any time.

Chulance: Let’s finish this.

Justin charges his energy, his aura explodes to the max. Justin then fire 4 huge ball's of energy (each as big as he is) which surround the Chulance, after yelling "CLOSE" the 4 huge energy ball's head's straight for the Chulance, making a massive explosion on contact. As the dust clears Chulance becomes visible, stand in the same place he was unharmed.

Chulance: Why waste time, transform now so we can finish this.

Justin: Hmhmhmhm, if your in that much of a hurry to die, then why not.

Justin charges his ki as his aura becomes huge, his hair remains like in Super form, his eye's become red, his muscles bulk up, and his body grows. A flash of light follows as he finishes the transformation. Justin is now twice as big, and has a lot more muscle then his previous form.

Chulance: *surprised* Well, your a lot stronger then when I killed. *relaxes* Then again, so am I.

Justin: Well then, let’s just see who has increased more.

Justin attacks Chulance, being surprisingly quick for his size. He gut stuns Chulance then flips over him and elbows him in the back. Justin proceeds to stamp on Chulance back, leaving small cracks on the ground from the impact. As Justin prepared to stamp down on Chulance head, Chulance did a hyper speed upper cut which sent Justin stumbling back, Chulance quickly rushed in and layed a furry of punches to Justin gut. Chulance then vanished and reappeared behind Justin, as Chulance made a kick Justin teleported and appeared behind Chulance. Justin put his left arm around Chulance neck, trying to choke him, and continued to attack with his right arm punching Chulance.

Well it appears a battle has started, Chulance is having a rematch against Justin. Chulance is proving to be faster, but Justin is appearing stronger. Justin has showed a new from of his and has now entered his strongest transformation. Justin seems to have Chulance in a bad situation at the moment, can Chulance free himself and defeat Justin a second time. And who is this so called “friend” that Justin spoke of, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:06 pm

Previously on Ultimate Battle Z we seen Chulance and Justin rematch begin, both manage to lay hits on their opponent, now the fight has gotten serious as both fighter’s are in their strongest form, who will win this battle, find out now.

Chapter 67: The first hero to fall.

We look in on the battle ground to see Chulance in a choke hold by Justin, Justin is also using 1 of his hands to attack Chulance at the same time. We look in on Chulance who is getting a beating and see him getting pissed, Chulance begins to elbow Justin until he’s force to let go. Chulance vanishes and suddenly knee Justin in the back, then punches him in the face after vanishing again. Justin is knocked down by the attack but recovers quickly.

Justin: Your speed won’t save you forever.

Chulance: It won’t have to.

Chulance rushes back in for a head on attack.

Justin: Foolish mistake, boy.

As Chulance closes and throw’s a punch Justin teleports behind him and smashes Chulance hard into the ground. Justin picks Chulance up and punches him upward into the sky, Justin then makes rings of energy appear around Chulance wist and ankles and locks him in place.

Justin: Now you die.

Justin extends both arms forward, palms touching each other. Justin aura then explodes as he begins pushing all his power into 1 attack. Chulance recovers and struggles to free himself. Justin yells “YOUR GOING TO DIE RIGHT NOW” and fires a huge beam of energy at Chulance. Chulance does everything he can to get free but isn’t able to. Justin’s attack hit’s Chulance as planned and completely overwhelms him. When the attack fades there is nothing left of Chulance.

Justin: *powers down* 1 mistake was all it took.

Justin makes his aura explode and blast off.

Meanwhile Wipeout and Evolution has yet to attack Sly and Jyn, suddenly 3 people are seen heading towards them, as the approach Sly and Jyn get another shock.

Sly: Kuriri, Kaya, and Joe to.

They then feel another power approaching from a different direction.

Sly: Justin to.

Evolution: *smiles* Everybody is back.

Evolution rises his hand into the sky and fires a energy ball straight upward, at a certain distance the ball explodes creating a bright light. The others soon reach the area where Evolution and Wipeout is.

Jyn: What’s with the light?

Wipeout: Well since the others are all here, it means all your friends are dead, namely Kai, Mew, and Chulance. This light is the signal to the rest that we’ve found you. You see, a lot of guy’s from hell really wants to witness Sly death, and it’d be a shame to disappoint them.

Jyn: (thinking) Just how many of these guy’s will appear, it’s already 6 on 2. And with Wipeout, we may lose even if it was only us against him.

Jyn: Sly, we better power up now. *looks over* Sly.

We see Sly still looking up at the bright glowing ball of energy, his eye’s pupil’s turn red as Sly heart begins to thump loader and harder.

Jyn: Sly, you OK?

Suddenly Sly releases his aura and appears to power up, Jyn was knocked away by Sly aura. As we look in closer we begin to see Sly transform, his whole body starts to change and Sly quickly starts to grow in size. Jyn, as well as the others all look surprised at what is happening before them. We see Sly torn cloth fall from the sky then we look back at Sly who has become a great ape. Sly roar’s as he seems to change yet again, the regular brown fur begins to glow, a golden aura (of sorts) surrounds Sly body and the fur itself becomes golden. The "aura" then disappears.

Kuriri: What, the fuck, is that?

Kaya: Apparently a huge golden ape, and if your sensing the power I am, you better not fight it.

Justin looks up at the ball in the sky.

Justin: (thinking) Aww, so that’s it. Good thing I learned how to look at a moon or something similar and keep myself from changing.

The others doesn’t say anything, but Wipeout and Evolution soon grin's as they appeared to not be worried about Sly increased power.

Well, it would appear a mistake on Chulance end cost him his life, Justin got a quick advantage and used it to it’s fullest to finish Chulance. Now Kuriri, Kaya, Joe and Justin has joined up with Evolution and Wipeout, and even worse, Evolution sent out a signal to alert the others from hell to where they are. In a surprising twist, Sly has transformed to a golden great ape. Sly has never entered this state before, what will he do, what kind of damage will come from this. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:07 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we witnessed Chulance death at the hands of Justin. Justin, Kaya, Kuriri, and Joe has now joined Evolution and Wipeout, plus more should be on their way cause of a signal from Evolution. To make things worse, Sly has become a golden ape, what does this mean.

Chapter 68: Raging Super Beast.

We look in on the bunch of fighter’s staring at Sly.

Jyn: Damn, Sly still got a tail, this is going to be bad.

Sly continues to hover in the sky while howling and beating on his chest.

Justin (thinking): Wait, why can he still fly in that form?

Evolution: I think it’s time for monkey to go sleepy.

Evolution vanishes and appears in Sly face and gives him a hard punch, Sly was unaffected and looks annoyed at Evolution. Sly sneaks his huge hand up behind Evolution and grabs him, he proceeds to crush Evolution bones making him cry out in pain, Sly the throw’s Evolution like a missiles who plows into Kaya and both crashes hard on the ground. Kuriri was looking at Kaya and Evolution when she heard someone say “LOOK OUT”, Kuriri turn’s her head only to see a huge fist hit her. As with Evolution and Kaya, she to is sent crashing to the ground.

Jyn: Awesome Sly, keep going.

Sly suddenly looks over at Jyn and open’s his mouth, a large blue ball of energy is formed and fired at Jyn.

Jyn: Not me Sly, them. Damn.

Jyn get’s ready and catches the ball but is quickly getting pushed back. Jyn yells out while he transforms to super sayian 3, but even now Jyn is losing ground. Then a ki blast shots by Joe, Wipeout, and Justin and blast Sly in the face, although it did no damage it made Sly lose focus and turn his attention on another. Jyn quickly uses this opportunity and deflects Sly blast using all he’s got to do so. We look over behind the 3 villains to see Kai who is bleeding all over, bloody, bleeding heavily, and looking like he may pass out at any second.

Wipeout: I though you where dead.

Kai: Ya......haha......s-o did th-ey. *looks down at the fallen villains.*

Then Sly is seen charging past the villains and heading straight at Kai. Before reaching Kai however Sly tail is blasted, as the smoke clears we see Sly tail is still intact.

Jyn: Crap.

Wipeout: We don’t even have to lift a finger, it appears Sly will do the work for us.

Justin: What about them.

Wipeout: Ya, what about them down their, they can lie their and for all I care.

We look back at Sly who has gotten a hold of Jyn, Kai charges in but is quickly smack away and collides with a nearby cliff before falling from the sky.

At this time we see movement from the 3 on the ground.

Kurir: *pushing herself up* Fuck that hurt.

Kaya: *pushing herself up* Feels like a train ran me over.

Both look over to see Evolution already back to his feet, any wounds he had has been
regenerated.

Kaya: Wish I had that ability.

The 3 quickly fly back into the sky. After reverting Jyn to base and sending him flying Sly turns towards the villains once more, as he open’s his mouth a huge red energy beam is fired. All the villains quickly dodge.

Evolution: Justin, his job is done, how do we get him back to normal.

Justin: 2 way’s, cut the tail or destroy that ball in the sky.

Evolution quickly spins around and fires a ki blast at the energy ball in the sky, shortly after the ball explodes and disappears. Sly is seen then reverting slowly, his body getting smaller and the fur turning brown as it disappears. It it’s long till Sly complete reverts to normal and falls from the sky.

Evolution: Well, that was unexpected.

Wipeout: Are you not a sayian Justin, why didn’t you transform.

Justin: I’ve trained myself not to.

Kuriri: I can see why.

Well it seems Sly transformation to an ape was short lived, but it did cause a lot of trouble. Sly crushed Evolution bones and knocked out Kuriri and Kaya briefly, though it appears things where about to get worse as Sly also KO’d Jyn and Kai (who somehow survived) and has now passed out himself after reverting. What will happen now that Earth is defenseless, are our hero’s finished for, is their any possible hope left. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:17 pm

In the last ultimate Battle Z we seen Sly in his great ape form, while things looked up at first, they quickly became bad when our hero’s found out that Sly wasn’t only attacking the bad guy’s, but them as well. Now Chulance and Mew are dead, and Jyn, Sly, and Kai are KO’d. Is their any hope left, find out now.

Chapter 69: Help arrives, but lives are lost.

We see our 3 hero’s laying on the ground, 3 of the villains begin to descend. Wipeout lands by Sly, Kuriri lands by Kai, and Evolution lands by Jyn. Wipeout grabs Sly tail and lifts him up.

Wipeout: I can’t believe I was beaten by you.

Sly starts to slowly come to.

Sly: You........pissed me off.

Wipeout: Well, that won’t be happening agin.

Wipeout begins to transform, his eye pupil vanishes and his eye becomes completely black. His mechanical eye also turns black. Wipeout gain’s white-grey sparks and his muscles slightly increase.

Wipeout: There is no one left to save you.

Wipeout put’s his right hand up to Sly face, Wipeouts right hand then rebuilds itself into what looks like the front of a missile as it has a round hull which shrinks down to a point which stick out of that hull. The front point is blue in color but the hull around that is just plain metal. On the beginning of the round hull, 6 panels that stand open are mounted on the hull. It seems these panels nicely close up the weapon after the shot would be fired. Once installed a blue type of energy starts to charge around the hull and the point.

Wipeout: 5, 4, 3, 2, *evil smile* 1.

At that exact moment we go into super slow motion. Just before Wipeout attack is about to fire a beam of energy hit’s Wipeout arm causing his aim to go off Sly. Wipeout attack fires a concentrated quantum beam of isokinetic energy which misses Sly by millimeters. We return to normal speed as Wipeout and the others look in the direction of the blast. Their we see a boy with black spiky hair, he is wears an orange vest and orange pants. He has two red wrist bands on both arms and a yellow cloth-belt/waistband. He also wears two black boots. This person has both arm’s extended forward with the palms of his hands together.

Wipeout: That was a brave move kid, to bad it’s going to cost you your life.

???: *standing up straight* I suggest you step away from them.

Kuriri: Oh, and what if we don’t, what are you going to do about it.

???: I’ll have to kill you.

Evolution: Tell me something, why haven’t we noticed your power before, don’t tell me you was hiding.

???: No, in fact you all share something in common with me.

Evolution: Which is.

???: *smiles* Where all back from the dead. However, I’m not back from hell, I’m from Other World.

Evolution: Really, but why would they send a mere human, what did they do, draw a name from a hat.

???: Your underestimating your opponent, that’ll cost you big time.

Evolution: Sure it will. *Smile*

???: (thinking) I don’t like this situation, Wipeout is far stronger then I feared.

Kuriri: So kid, what would your name be?

???: My name, Sora.

Wipeout rebuilds his hand into a gun that exists out of 2 tall rectangular chapped chambers. On the side of these 2 chambers there are 2 panels covering it.

Wipeout: So you’ve come here to save these people have you.

Sora: *watching Wipeout closely* That was the plan.

Wipeout: Well, we’ve got other plans.

Wipeout holds Sly again at point blank range to his rebuild hand. Sora is about to fire another attack when he notices a blast coming from above, Sora dodges only to see more Ki blast. Wipeout fire a shotgun stream of energy which looks like a bunch of energy "wires" traveling through the air. Sly is hit with the full force of the attack and his body is seen smoking as it hit’s the ground.

Sora: *while dodging a steady onslaught of blast from Kaya, Justin, and Joe* Damn it.

Evolution extends his left arm towards Jyn and releases a generic energy wave which completely engulfs Jyn body. Afterwords, Jyn cloth are ripped to shreds and as with Sly, smoke rises from his body.

Wipeout: Good work so far Sora, your really saving this people.

Wipeout: Kuriri, if you will.

Kuriri: Gladly. *evil smile*

Well it would seem Wipeout has grown tired of waiting, he quickly transformed and was about to finish Sly when a energy beam knocked Wipeout aim off at the last possible second. It would seem that a young man by the name of Sora has been given his life back to combat this evil that threatens Earth. Sadly however, Sora only delayed Sly demise. While the other villain from above kept Sora busy, Wipeout fired another attack, this time hitting his mark. Evolution also took the opportunity to fire an attack at Jyn. Now Kuriri is getting ready to do what she failed to do before and finish Kai, can Sora save at least 1 of our hero’s, or will he have to face everybody on his own. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:17 pm

b]On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen Wipeout make a attempt to finish Sly, however at the last possible second Sly life was saved by a young boy who name is Sora. It would seem Sora has been given life and returned from the dead. Sadly Wipeout manage to land a attack on Sly and Evolution did a attack on Jyn. Both appear to be dead and Kuriri is getting ready to finish Kai. Can Sora save Kai, or will he have to fight all the villains..... ALONE. Find out on Ultimate Battle Z.[/b]

Chapter 70: Sora vs Kuriri, a fight for Kai life.

We look in on the battle area, Sora is kept busy by a constant onslaught of attacks while Kuriri stand over Kai. We look in on Kuriri as she picks up Kai with her right hand and lift’s him off the ground.

Kuriri: I’ll kill you the same way you killed me.

Kuriri form’s her left hand into a fist and begins to focus power into it, Kuriri fist glows with pick energy as she get’s a evil smiles on her face. Sora has been watching Kuriri while avoiding the blast.

Sora: That it, no one else is going to DIE.

On the word die Sora dashes toward Kuriri, his hair becomes golden with red tint on the golden dark spots and his eye’s turn red. A bunch of Ki blast hit the ground just in front of Sora, but Sora is seen flying through the dust at high speed. Sora comes toward Kuriri with his fist pulled back ready to make a punch. Kuriri see’s Sora coming and throw’s Kai aside then dodges Sora incoming punch as Sora passes by. Sora quickly stop’s and turns around, Kuriri hasn’t come in for an attack and also stands her ground.

Kuriri: Tell me, why are you throwing your life away like this, you don’t known these people. What do you care if they die or not.

Sora: Why, cause of people like you. You go around destroying homes and plants, taking the lives of people or other being’s that has done nothing wrong, and then you enjoy yourself doing it. No, it has to stop, and it will stop, right here and right now.

Kuriri: Is that so. *get’s in fighting stance* Then let’s see what you can do. *looks over at Wipeout and Evolution* Stay out of this one.

Wipeout: Whatever, just don’t come crying to us if you get your ass kicked.

Kuriri: That won’t happen.

Sora: We’ll see.

Kuriri and Sora face each other and makes their aura explode. Wipeout and Evolution land on the edge of a cliff, Justin, Kaya, and Joe land beside them.

Joe: She must want to take him alone huh.

Wipeout: You guess it. Anyway, why complain, less work for us.

Back at the face-off.

Kuriri: You won’t win.

Sora: You seem quite sure of yourself.

Kuriri: No reason not to be.

Sora: If you say so, though I think your taking your opponent to lightly.

Kuriri takes off and rushes in at Sora, Sora braces for impact and Kuriri fires a energy blast. The blast makes contact and creates a lot of dust but no damage. The dust settles and Kuriri is gone.

Sora: (thinking) You can’t hide from me, I’ll find you.

Sora relaxes his body and stands upright, he the focus on locating Kuriri.

Sora: Gotya.

Sora quickly turns around and fires a energy blast, Kuriri appear’s and side step’s the blast easily.

Kuriri: Not to bad.

Sora: You hadn’t seen anything yet.

Kuriri: Neither have you kid, neither have you.

Both vanish as a large explosion is seen soon after, both fighter’s appear again while dashing beside each other firing ki blast back and forth. They stop firing blast and makes a sharp turn towards each other, they both throw their fist forward at the same time making them collide, releasing a shock wave.

On the cliff.

Wipeout: *returns to base* Why don’t she just use her full power and finish him.

Kaya: Where the fun in that.

Then 2 more villains approach from the east and land with the other’s on the cliff.

Ime: I see you guy’s already got the party started.

Haze: Who the hell’s that guy.

Wipeout: No one to worry about.

It appears Sora was able to transform and save Kai life, now the battle has begun and Sora first opponent is Kuriri. Both are evenly matched at the moment, but it’s become clear that Kuriri isn’t using her full power. Will Sora be outmatched in his first battle, or has he got another trick up his sleeve. If Sora does beat Kuriri, how does he plan to beat the other’s. The odds are stacked against Sora, find out what happens on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:18 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen Sora manage to save Kai, upon doing so he has entered a battle with Kuriri. Kuriri has told the others to stay out of the fight, and so fare they has. For the moment Kuriri and Sora are fighting evenly, but neither appears to be at full power. Who will win this battle which holds Kai fate, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 71: War.

We start off by seeing a explosion, followed by a few shock waves from colliding fist and then both fighter’s reappear on the ground. Kuriri charges forward and Sora braces for impact, Sora suddenly go’s on the attack and throw a punch. Sora punches through a image of Kuriri and receives a hard punch to the jaw from the real Kuriri shortly after. Sora is sent flying and Kuriri follow’s after him, Sora recovers and cup’s both hands together and brings them back by his side.

Sora: Kamehame........

A bright blue light shines from the energy of Sora attack, Kuriri quickly stop’s her pursuit and wait’s for Sora attack.

Sora: HHAAAAAAAA.

Sora pushes both arms forward and let’s out a huge beam of energy.

Kuriri: You’ll have to put more power into it then that.

Kuriri braces herself and catches Sora beam, she power’s up and her aura expands a little. Kuriri shouts out before deflecting Sora attack away. When she looks around Sora is gone, Kuriri then hears a voice behind her.

Sora: This attack isn’t a detraction, it’s real.

As Kuriri begins to turn Sora pushes his arms forward agin letting out another Kamehameha. A large explosion follows and Sora rises into the sky where he becomes visible. There is only silence as Sora continue to look down at the massive cloud of dust and smoke.

Sora: You may as well come out, your not fooling me that easily.

Shortly after Kuriri show’s herself, her cloth a little ripped but no actual damage is seen.

Kuriri: Nice move.

Sora: *smile*.

On the cliff Wipeout is getting tired of just standing around.

Wipeout: I can’t take this any more, let’s get out of here.

Evolution: I say we stay, this is a fun little match.

Wipeout: We're leaving.

Evolution and the others look over angry at Wipeout.

Evolution: Hey. Don’t give me order’s, I’m not you fucking henchman.

Wipeout: I’d reconsider if you value your life.

Evolution: Is that so. Well I’d rather die then to be your henchman.

Wipeout: That can be arranged. *Wipeout power’s up again*

Meanwhile Kaya has left the group and landed beside Kai.

Kaya: Fuck Kuriri, I’m going to finish you right now brother.

Kaya rises her arm up in the air, energy shines in the palm of her hand.

At this time Kuriri and Sora are in close combat when Kuriri noticed Kaya.

Kuriri (thinking): No she don’t.

Kuriri jump’s back from Sora and put’s both arms out forward, palms of her hands facing Sora. Kuriri then let’s out a shock wave of energy that bounces Sora back.

Meanwhile.

Kaya: Goodbye, brother. *evil smile*

As Kaya was about to attack she get’s kick in the side of the face, Kaya slides along the ground a fear way’s before coming to a stop. Kaya pushes herself up and looks at her attacker.

Kaya: K, Kuriri.

Kuriri: You think I’m going to let you ruin my shot at revenge.

Kuriri rushes in at Kaya and throws a punch, Kaya dodges and and returns with a kick to Kuriri gut, Kuriri recovers fast and uppercuts Kaya before doing a back flip and standing her ground. Kaya recovers and stands hr ground as well.

Sora has long since recovered and has sneaked up behind Ime and Haze.

Sora: It appears Kuriri is a little busy at the moment.

Ime and Haze turn around to see Sora.

Sora: I’ll just get you to out of the way now.

Kuriri and Sora seemed to be enjoying their match, but Wipeout wasn’t. After trying to order the others to follow him, Wipeout and Evolution are now ready to enter battle. Kaya tried to finish Kai, but Kuriri wasn’t about to let Kaya take away her shot at revenge and attacked Kaya after knocking Sora away. Sora has now challenged both Ime and Haze, planing to get them out of the way before finishing his fight with Kuriri. Any alliance the villain’s had is now over and a War is beginning. It’s fight to survive, but who will ultimately win this all out battle.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:19 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z Sora used a cool attack on Kuriri, firing a weak Kamehameha as a detraction and then firing the real attack from behind, this however didn’t seem to hurt Kuriri and their battle continued. Wipeout tried to order the other villains to follow him, Evolution didn’t take to kindly to this and both are about to enter battle. Kaya attempted to finish Kai, Kuriri however wants to do that herself and attacked Kaya after knocking Sora away. Sora then went and challenged both Ime and Haze. Who will win their battles, was it a wise choice for Sora to take on 2 opponents. Find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 72: Everybody vs everybody.

We start off with Kuriri and Kaya, both stand across from each other ready to attack.

Kaya: Back off, I have more right to kill him, he’s my brother.

Kuriri: The son of a bitch put his fist through my stomach, do you have any idea how painful of a death that is. I’m going to make him suffer that same pain.

Both look angry at each other, then Kaya jump’s forward at rushes at Kuriri at high speed, Kaya starts throwing punches when she reaches Kuriri. Kuriri blocks the incomes hits and counters with a kick, Kaya disappears right before impact and reappears behind Kuriri and instantly throws a hard punch. Kaya punches through a image of Kuriri, Kaya quickly spins around and catch Kuriri ankle as she attempted to land a kick. Kuriri reacts quickly and fires a ki blast in Kaya face to free herself, Kuriri then goes on the attack and starts to land a furry of kick/punches all over Kaya. Kaya manages to block against one of Kuriri hits and land a heavy gut stun punch. Kuriri shows a expression of pain on her face as she bends over putting her hands on her gut.

Kaya: *smile* Now DIE.

Kaya rises her finger and points it at Kuriri who is only starting to recover. Kaya fires a thin red beam at Kuriri, Kuriri noticed the attack and quickly ignores the pain and jump’s to the side, though she isn’t quite fast enough and the beam hit’s Kuriri right arm.

Kuriri: *holding the cut on her arm* To close, any deeper and this arm would have become useless.

Kuriri however lost focus of Kaya while examining the cut on her arm and Kaya attacked once again, taking full advantage. Kaya runs at Kuriri and knees her, then grabs her head and head butts her and finishes it with throwing Kuriri at the ground and stomping on her, while doing this Kaya says with an evil smile on her face "bow before your queen". Kaya stomps on Kuriri again and begins to power up a attack.

Kuriri: I..... bow....... to nobody.

Kuriri makes her aura explode to it’s max and very quickly gives Kaya a hard uppercut which sends her flying. Kuriri suddenly appears behind Kaya and kicks her upward, then appears behind Kaya again and knocks her to the ground.

Kaya: *climbing to her feet* Where did she get all that speed from.

Before Kaya could fully get to her feet she is attacked with a onslaught of punches and kicks from Kuriri, Kaya is not able to keep up with Kuriri new found speed and takes a serious beating. Kuriri again vanishes and knees Kaya extremely hard in the back, Kaya falls to the ground apparently unable to move.

Kuriri: Your no queen, bitch.

Kuriri then disappears and reappears with her knee driven down on Kaya neck, upon impact a sound of bones breaking is heard. Kuriri stands up and looks at Kaya lifeless body.

Kuriri: *takes a deep breath* Now where was I.

Earlier.

Haze: You stupid earthling, do you really expect to take us both on. I alone am to much for you.

Sora: *smile* You know that whole battle with Kuriri, that was but a warm up.

Ime: And did you think she was being serious, she was only playing with you.

Sora: I kinda figured she was holding back. Anyway, you 2 will be the first to see my true power.

Sora begins to power up, his aura explodes around him and becomes huge. Sora smiles at his opponents before letting out a yell, Sora energy begins to increase like crazy and Haze and Ime has to cover their eyes from all the ruble and dirt that is getting tossed around. As Sora finishes his power increase Haze and Ime can lower their guard, both are surprised at how much Sora power had increased. Sora appearance itself hasn’t changed, but his body now has electricity sparking around it much like what a super sayian 2 has.

Sora: I don’t have much time in this form, so let’s skip the warm up.

Sora rushes and punches Haze in the face and sends him flying. Ime comes for a attack from the side but Sora counters her punch and kicks her away. Sora disappears and arrives behind Haze and elbows him to the ground.

Sora: KAAAAA

Haze pushes himself up on his hands and knees.

Sore: MEEEEE.

Haze pushes himself up on his feet.

Sora: HAAAAA, MEEEE.

Then just as Haze turns around.

Sora: HHAAAAAAAA!!!

Sora quickly pushes his arm’s forward as a massive beam of energy heads toward Haze. Haze quickly takes to the sky to avoid Sora attack, however Sora makes a upward movement with his hands and the attack changed direction. Haze looks surprised then afraid.

Haze: No, NO, NOOOOOO!!!!

Haze is swallowed up by the massive attack and vaporised. Sora then looks over at Ime who looks afraid as hell. Sora lands on the ground and walks toward Ime.

Sora: *while walking* How does it feel to be the one being hunted, to know your gonna die.

Ime starts stepping back as Sora nears.

Sora: Fool, you think your evil deeds would go unpunished, your going right back to hell where you belong. You, and all your friends.

Sora starts to run towards Ime, in fear she makes her aura appear and blast away, Sora just stands and watches as Ime get’s further away. As Ime fled she looked behind her until she was so far away she couldn’t see Sora. Ime turns to look in front of her and stop’s quickly, to her disbelieve Sora is floating in front of her.

Sora: Your just sad, running away from a battle.

Sora quickly rushes in and knee Ime in the gut then smashes her to the ground. Sora extends his left arm out and fires a energy beam that engulfs Ime body. When the smoke settles Ime lay’s lifeless on the ground.

Sora: That them 2 out of the way.

Sora power down to his first transformed state, the sparks flowing around his body disappears.

Sora: Now to deal with the others.

Sora blast off back in the direction of the battle area.

It appears that Kuriri has beaten Kaya after a hard battle, and Sora has defeated Haze and Ime. Sora is now headed back to the battle area, can he get their in time. And what of Evolution and Wipeout, how has their battle been going. Also, where have the remaining villains been and what have they been up to, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:20 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z Kuriri and Kaya fight came to an end with Kuriri being the winner. Sora took out Haze before he could even attempt to weaken him, and also quickly dealt with Ime, who fled the battle after seeing Haze die so easily. Now it’s time to finally see how Evolution and Wipeout battle went. Wipeout has the advantage starting out, but will Evolution steady rising strength be Wipeout downfall, or will Wipeout win long before Evolution power can get that high. Find out now.

Chapter 73: The battle of the powerful.

We look at the battle area once again, this time zooming in on Evolution and Wipeout.

Evolution: I’d rather die then be your henchman.

Wipeout: *Pupil vanishes and his eye becomes completely black. His mechanical eye also turns black. Gains white-grey sparks. Muscles slightly increase* That can be arranged.

Evolution: Your really expect to beat me.

Wipeout: Hmhmhmhmhm, indeed.

Wipeout go’s on the attack and Evolution quickly vanishes and reappears right in front of Wipeout and punches him in the face. Evolution is shocked to see his punch as hardly effected Wipeout at all. Evolution jumps back.

Evolution: This should be fun, I can’t hurt you, and you’ll never be able to hit me.

Wipeout: You seriously think so.

Wipeout fires a blast and Evolution jumps into the sky and vanishes. From out of seemingly a ki blast heads toward Wipeout, Wipeout catches the blast and looks around as though he is following someone, even though Evolution is still moving at high speed and can’t be seen. (By anyone else).

Wipeout: Here!!!

Wipeout though the blast and it hit’s Evolution in the face knocking him out of hyper speed. Evolution quickly recovers and go’s on the attack, Evolution charges in at Wipeout (teleporting while charging in) and let’s out a yell before throwing another punch, this one making Wipeout stumble back.

Evolution: So you can be hurt after all. I only has to focus energy into my physical attacks.

Evolution quickly rushes in again and vanishes right before Wipeout eye’s, suddenly Wipeout gets a elbow to the back of the head and then suddenly a knee to the face. Evolution continue to vanish all around Wipeout and lands many heavy hits. Wipeout's right hand starts to rebuild itself into 2 round rods that stick out in the front covered by a bold panel above and under the 2 round rods. Wipeout sticks his hand in front of him and a shield is form around his body that blocks all incoming attacks from Evolution.

Wipeout: *laughing* It doesn’t matter what ability’s you have, I will always win.

Evolution stops his attacks, being unable to break Wipeout barrier.

Evolution: Let’s see you stop this.

Evolution rises up into the sky, Evolution start's by giving Wipeout 2 middle finger's. Evolution then rises both arm's in the air, hands formed into a fist except the 2 middle finger's, which are still extended. A ball of energy form's above each finger and quickly grows in size (becomes as big as Evolutions head). He brings both ball's forward and make them combine, the now 1 ball of energy quickly grows again in size (becoming the size of a small house) and Evolution fires the attack at Wipeout.

Evolution: *smiles* Fuck you, I'm the strongest there is. *evil laughter.*

Wipeout: This is where you die........ again.

Wipeout puts both arms bended out so his palms is facing his face. Then he starts gathering purple energy in his hands and after a while he closes his hands and makes a downwards rotation movement before stretching out his hands and firing a giant purple energy beam with white-black sparks traveling around it. Before firing and while making his rotation, he screams: "HAVE A TASTE OF THIS!!!"

Both attacks collide and Wipeout beam breaks clear through Evolution ball and a massive explosion takes place.

Kuriri (after just finishing her battle with Kaya at this time): What the.... *goes in blocking stance and disappears under what seems to be a dust storm. Sora is also on his way back and is hit with the massive wind amount from the explosion. Sora lands on the ground and also raises his guard. Justin and Joe (who was right beside the explosion) is blown away but manages to regain their footing and raise their guard after flying some distance. After a few seconds everything quickly calms down. Justin and Joe are the first to arrive back at the battle area. The whole cliff that was once there is now a huge crater. Evolution is nowhere to be seen and Wipeout is lying in the middle of the crater.

Sora: Man, what a blast that was.

Sora quickly blast off and arrives back at the battle field, where Sly and the other once where is now nothing but ruble from the explosion.

Sora: Damn it, their berried.

Sora then see’s movement as a large rock shakes, shortly after the rock is flipped over to and Kuriri is seen getting up.

Well Wipeout and Evolution finally fought their battle, it would seem that Evolution found a way to beat Wipeout, but it didn’t hold up. Evolution and Wipeout then both fired a power attack at each other, the result however wasn’t a struggle but a massive explosion. Now Evolution seems to be gone, Wipeout is looking KO’d, and Sly, Jyn, and Kai are berried under all the ruble from the explosion. Kuriri has seemed to have survived, and besides being dirty, appears no worse then before. Things are going to hell on Earth, is any of our heroes beside Sora still alive, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:21 pm

Previously on Ultimate Battle Z Evolution took on Wipeout, both had their advantages and in the end, Wipeout survived and Evolution didn’t. Now due to a massive explosion, Sly and the others are under all the ruble. Sora has arrived back at the battle area, but is still outclassed by Joe. What will happen now.

Chapter: 74: The next threat.

As we start off by looking around, we see the entire area destroyed. There is no sign of Sly, Kai, or Jyn. We soon focus on the explosion site as we see Joe lower himself into the crater where Wipeout is. Soon Joe starts laughing as he picks up Wipeout with his left hand, Joe then put’s his right hand up to Wipeout face and releases a powerful energy beam, when the beam fades Wipeout head is completely gone.

Joe: *laughing*. This day just keeps getting better. Anybody who could stop me is dead, and I had the pleasure of killing Mew.

Sora quickly arrives after seeing Joe blast, not long after Kuriri arrives as well.

Joe: Nobody on this planet is stronger then me *evil laughter*. Now, all of you bow before your new god.

Sora takes his fighting stance, Kuriri and Justin just stand their ground.

Kuriri: I’m not bowing before you.

Justin: Neither am I.

Joe glances at Kuriri then at Justin.

Joe: You know, I can take both of you out without a sweat.

Justin: I wouldn’t go down that easily.

Kuriri: Me either

Joe: Is that right.

Joe unexpectedly and quickly rushes at Kuriri, he fly’s by and grabs her ankle while doing so. Joe fly’s high up in the air and descends at great speed (still pulling Kuriri alone). As he nears the ground Joe hurls Kuriri forward and air brakes quickly, Kuriri smashes into the ground hard.

Joe: Hmhmhmhmhm.

As Kuriri get’s back to her feet a dark goopy substance covers the ground under her.

Kuriri: What in the world *struggles to get free* is this. As Kuriri struggles to get lose the goo starts to cover her whole body.

Kuriri: Damn it.

After saying this the goo covers her head as well. The goo that covers Kuriri looks as if it’s compacting, trying to crush Kuriri. After a few second of this the goo quickly retracts back into the ground. Kuriri simply just falls forward and lays on the ground motionless.

Sora: Man, I better stick to fighting in the air.

Then without warning a energy beam shoots up out of the ground under Joe. Joe reacts quickly and just manages to avoid the attack.

Joe: *looking at Justin* I guess you wants to die next.

Joe begins to transform, his body becomes surrounded by a black substance that make him look like a combination of Ganon and Vaati. He has the scar now on his one big eye. Joe power has also jumped a great deal.

Justin: Your stronger then I expected.

Sora begins to power up and the lightening sparks appear in his aura once agin. Justin also power’s up, his body growing to twice it’s size and his muscles growing greatly in size.

Sora: *looking down at Justin* Hey, let’s work together.

Justin: What, are you foolish boy, I don’t want any help from you.

Sora: You can’t win.

Justin: Let me be the judge of that.

Joe: (thinking) The fool, he’s going to fight me alone.

Justin: Ready.

Joe: Whenever you are. *smiles*

It appears that Joe was giving Wipeout no time to recover and finished him off. Now, after taking Kuriri down, Joe is about to enter battle with Justin, who’s refusing any help. The odds are highly stacked in Joes favor, but will Sora enter the battle anyway. Find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:22 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen Joe finish Wipeout and take down Kuriri, now it’s Sora and Justin against Joe, but Justin is refusing help. Even if they do join forces, will it really make any difference. Find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter: 75: Survivors.

We see Justin in his most powerful form rise up in the sky to face Joe.

Joe: You’re an idiot to face me alone.

Justin: Yeah, well that’s how we sayian fight, alone.

Joe quickly rushes forward hitting Justin in the face and sending him flying, Justin recovers and throw’s a energy attack at Joe. Joe put’s both arm’s forward and Justin energy attack stops before Joe and cancels out. Justin rushes back in and Joe knees Justin in the gut then flip’s over him and kicks him in the back. Justin is sent crashing to the ground.

Joe: I told you, you’re a fool.

Darkness begins to surge through Joe to the front of his body, this dark energy form’s a orb in front of Joe body and this orb is fired at Justin. The orb hit’s Justin and a explosion follows. We look over at Sora who has since powered down to base form and risen his arm’s up in the air.

Sora: Oh man, don’t tell me it’s already over.

Then a energy blast shoots out of the explosion and blast Joe, shortly after energy rings appear around Joe wrists, ankles, and neck. “Your mine now” Justin shouts as he comes out of he explosion cloud ready to attack.

Joe: *Smiles* Don’t thinks so.

Joe power’s up and his aura explodes around him, the rings breaks into pieces and vaporizes. Joe then quickly counter’s Justin with a punch square in the face, followed with a roundhouse kick. Joe then teleports behind Justin and smashes him to the ground.

Joe: Now die sayian.

Joe raises his arms above his head and forms a small red/black energy ball with lightening around it, Joe throws the ball at Justin and it explodes on contact. Afterwords Justin body is seen blown in half. Joe laughs then hears Sora speak.

Sora: TAKE THIS!!!!

Sora brings his arms down and a huge light blue energy ball with a bright white core heads toward Joe. Joe is surprised at the huge ball of energy coming at him, but quickly readys himself to catch it. As the ball get’s closer Joe succeeds in catching it and struggles to hold it back. As Joe is holding the huge energy ball Sora is seen with his hands cupped at his side, bright white energy shines from a ball that has formed in Sora hands. Sora pushes both hands forward unleashing a huge Kamehameha that connects with Sora ball attack and pushes it forward. Joe get’s pushed to the ground and finally get’s overtaken by the huge attack. The attack drills deep into the ground but dissipates before getting anywhere near the planet’s core. Sora lands and looks down the huge hole created by his attack.

Sora: I guess the guy’s in Other World didn’t lie about the Spirit Bomb, what an attack.

Sora takes a look around.

Sora: Oh man, I got to find the others.

Just as Sora was about to go to our hero’s last known location he hears a unexpected voice.

Joe: *Rising up from the huge hole* I must say, that spirit bomb pack a wallop.

Sora turns around, shocked and frightened.

Sora: How......... did.

Joe: *Smiling* You’re attack was strong, just not strong enough.

Joe keep’s smiling as he rises high up into the sky, suddenly the sky darkens, but it’s not clouds that blocks the sunlight, instead it’s what appears to be a army of ghostly figure’s. Sora does the only thing he can and raises his guard up. The ghost hit Sora, as well as the whole surrounding area, each exploding on contact. After the onslaught has finished Sora also lay on the ground, cloth torn and injury’s all over his body. The ghost also seemed to have homed on Kuriri as she also looks very damaged.

Joe: Looks like my work here is done.

Joe aura explodes around him and he blast off. 4 hour’s pass since the battle with Joe, we see Sora still on the ground, a guest of wind blows over him and he slowly begins to wake up. Sora struggles to even push himself off the ground, his right arm broken and useless. Sora coughs a little and get’s to his feet. As he stumbles while walking he hears a another person coughing. Sora walks to the sound and sees Kuriri, still alive.

Sora: Your tough, I’ll give you that.

Sora then grabs his right shoulder in pain.

Sora: I’ll leave you to your fate.

Sora turns around and starts walking away when Kuriri speaks up.

Kuriri: *cough* Wait.

Sora turns around.

Kuriri:........Please........... help.

Sora is shocked by what he hears, his expression then turns to anger.

Sora: Errr, why should I, so you can kill me and the people of this planet.

Sora turns away and starts walking again, but stops after a few steps. Sora turns around and blast Kuriri with a small yellow energy ball, but it doesn’t explode, rather it coves Kuriri body with a yellow glow and fades away. Kuriri pushes herself up so she’s sitting upright, she looks confused at what happened.

Kuriri: What did.......

Sora: *back turned to Kuriri* I gave you a portion of my energy. Not enough for you to kill me, but you’ll survive with it.

Sora (thinking): Sly, Jyn, Mew, Kai. I’m sorry, I hope you enjoy your afterlife.

Sora then makes his aura explode as he walks along and he then blast off.

Kuriri just stands (after getting to her feet) in the one spot, not knowing what to do next.

Well it seems that Joe was to much for either Justin or Sora. Justin is now dead and sora is badly injured with a broken arm. It would also seem that Kuriri would die once again, but after asking for help, Sora gave her enough energy to survive on. Sora had said his fear wells to Sly, Jyn, Mew, and Kai. Does this mean their really dead, if so Sora is the Earths only remaining hope. Things are getting progressively worse, will Earth finally get over run with evil, find out on upcoming Ultimate Battle Z chapter’s.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next