Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The rest of the interview from last month EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
The rest of the interview from last month EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
The rest of the interview from last month EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
The rest of the interview from last month EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
The rest of the interview from last month EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
The rest of the interview from last month EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
The rest of the interview from last month EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
The rest of the interview from last month EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
The rest of the interview from last month EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
The rest of the interview from last month EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
The rest of the interview from last month EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
The rest of the interview from last month EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
The rest of the interview from last month EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
The rest of the interview from last month EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
The rest of the interview from last month EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
The rest of the interview from last month EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
The rest of the interview from last month EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
The rest of the interview from last month EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
The rest of the interview from last month EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
The rest of the interview from last month EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

The rest of the interview from last month

4 posters

Go down

The rest of the interview from last month Empty The rest of the interview from last month

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:31 am

Justin Chatwin (Goku) appeared in front of them. Goku had blue eyes. The author of this manga (Akiba Zaijuu) felt Justin has a boyish nature, as well as Goku. He was wearing the blue gi, not orange. Justin said “My gi with Kame mark (orange gi) is still in the making. I’m looking forward to see how it will be made. I hope it will become what you all like.” The author remembered he saw and talk with Mayes Rubeo (costume designer) before. She said “I kept trying for the children of the little village I grew up won’t be disappointed with it. I made more than thirty prototypes for only Goku’s gi.” She seemed to be ambitious and having fun, so he felt she sure can make a good costume. And about Justin, his blue gi was cool, but not only the costume design, but his buffed up muscle enhanced his look. Because he has been training for seven months for Goku’s role. The author remembered Goku also have trained for eight months under Master Roshi when Goku was a child in the original. Coincidence?

When the Japanese magazine press interviewed Justin, suddenly the tank top man came into the room. He shouted “Omochi!(rice cake)” in Japanese. He tried to eat Kusa-dango of Asakusa Tokyo (it was souvenir from Japan) there but he accidentally dropped it on the ground and it got dirty with sand. But he didn’t care, he picked it up and ate it. He was a very wild man. The author wondered who he was.

Next Emmy Rossum’s interview. She said her active and cheerful character resembled Bulma. She’s a brilliant young actress and also a good singer. Bulma’s hair is not all blue, but have blue streaks. Make-up artist Mr. Gomez told us the reason that all blue hair is too strong as a live-action, so he was requested not to do that. So he proposed sixteen hairstyle and make-up designs which kept the image of the original, but they were all turned down. After that time he came up with the present hairstyle and make-up. Emmy said, “Did you look at the three-wheeled motorcycle? There are two same motorcycles and they promise I will get one of them after the filming. Other one may be gotten by someone here!” they asked her what her favorite Mexican food was and she said “Gorditas! I like Gorditas.”

Then they interviewed Joon Park, he was [the] wild tank top man before. He resembled an early Yamcha very well, especially eyebrows and eyes. His cheerful character imparted a upbeat atmosphere there. He said, “I wanted to get any small part, I got to audition, and I got the role of Yamcha. I have Japanese friends and I asked him to send the video of Dragonball and I watched them over and over again. But I realized Yamcha didn’t appear in them a lot. Where is Yamcha? looking for him in the video, I studied him.” The author also thought certainly that Yamcha’s appearance is few in the original, and he wondered whether Puar (Yamcha’s pet cat) appeared or not. He asked his company editor, but the editor said “Who cares?” and the author didn’t really care either. Joon also said he collected toy figures made of metal like Mazinger Z.

Next, they interviewed Jamie Chung. She is a crisp girl, her face was expressive, like as a small animal, her lower lip and twinkling almond eyes were adorable. Press men got hot immediately. She resembled kid Chi-Chi rather than adult Chi-Chi. She said her type is a pretty boy.

Next they interviewed Chow Yun-Fat. He is different from the image of Master Roshi than in the original, but he surprisingly matched the lovable mischief and dirty old man perfectly. He said his favorite food is Japanese Ramen. He was very kind enough to take a photo with the author. He said, “I have never played such character, but I could play it happily and passionately.” The author looks forward to seeing him play Muten Roshi.

And James Marsters appeared at last. His cheek line looks just like Piccolo. he said “Were you wearing the Gold Jacket before? I passed you at the hotel didn’t I?” The man he saw at the hotel was James Marsters after all. James shouted, “I am Piccolo! Yes! I’m Picoolo, so I won’t let anyone play Piccolo!” He was full of spirit. His enthusiasm to the role came through intensely, he looked as if he was the real Piccolo for a moment to the author’s eyes. He thought this movie was worth seeing to see James Marsters as Piccolo by itself.

Thanx to Son Goku - Source

My comment: YET ANOTHER RETARDED TRY OF RISING HOPES FOR SOMETHING THAT IS HOPELESS BY ITS "LIVE ACTION" IDEA!!!!
I wonder how much money they get for this bunch of lies and ridiculousness...would they kill their parents for their stinkin money? YEEES THEY WOULD!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The rest of the interview from last month Left_bar_bleue100/100The rest of the interview from last month Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The rest of the interview from last month Empty Re: The rest of the interview from last month

Post by Tlaloc Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:14 pm

It just shows that the cast of this movie are stupid people. Omochi and gorditas, give me a break.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The rest of the interview from last month Left_bar_bleue100/100The rest of the interview from last month Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The rest of the interview from last month Empty Re: The rest of the interview from last month

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:12 am

More evil selfish and greedy then stupid I'd say...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:32 am

I lol'd reading it. They got a really creasy bunch of actors. Very Happy
That just has to go wrong. Smile
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman

http://crtam4fun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyan Prince Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:42 pm

"And about Justin, his blue gi was cool, but not only the costume design, but his buffed up muscle enhanced his look. Because he has been training for seven months for Goku’s role. The author remembered Goku also have trained for eight months under Master Roshi when Goku was a child in the original. Coincidence?"

Whahahhahahhah WTF is he talking about....buffed!!!BUFFED!!!!
And what kind of coincidence is that!!! lol!

"Make-up artist Mr. Gomez told us the reason that all blue hair is too strong as a live-action, so he was requested not to do that. So he proposed sixteen hairstyle and make-up designs which kept the image of the original, but they were all turned down."

So dont make a freaking live-action.....Make a fucking movie as it is supposed to be, for the love of God!!!!
Saiyan Prince
Saiyan Prince
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down