Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city

+2
lol1991
Tlaloc
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:26 pm

Ah okay, well we all have our own opinions.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city

Post by lol1991 Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:27 pm

oh yes...there's was once a quote by a bad ass man on his death bed...this man, name Voltaire, was a great mind, a brilliant scientist, and we owe a lot of today's way of life, and lot's of lives saved by this comfort, to him:

In those days (16th Century) we were still experiencing a large irrationality with the Catholic church commanding everyone's lives and sinking society into the deepest pits of ignorance. If they have had it their way, we'd all still be illiterate. Anyway, a priest was asking Voltaire to let go of his sins and renounce Satan(by which, he meant renounce science and his rationality)...and his answer was:

"This is no time to make new enemies."

So, a man that contributed so much for our way of life...who helped so many people...who helped further our society...he's a bad guy right? He was a Satan worshiper and sinner because he believe in science?

See this is why I don't like religion...they renounce everything other than what they believe in and take nothing else.

Darwin was a nut job
Galileo was sentenced to death and mocked
Newton...this guy not even gonna mention him

And it's strange, because most of these men were from predominantly Christian countries

Don't tell me prayer solves things Chu. What solves things, problems...is our own minds. We have more power than anything else on this planet (of course, with great power, comes great responsibility, so we must take care of our world) so we are the ones that decide our own fate...nothing else.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:32 pm

Well, Dawkins has already given proof that there is no such thing as God, and that when we die go back to nothingness, yet he doesn't support immortality research.

Derek says he has seen more dimensions than this one, but at the end Dawkins has the legal ways.

Not to mention that nowadays being religious is cause of being attacked in the internet.

Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 Richard_dawkinsBaby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 Douglas-adamsBaby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 Seth-macfarlane-ncBaby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city - Page 2 Deviant_ID_by_JimCarreyDude19

What do all those people have in common?

That they have the atheist smile.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:53 pm

And what else do they have in common? They're sane, rational and good at argumentation

The average Christian will not present a single amount of proof other than the Bible, and the age old philosophical paradox of "you can't proof he doesn't exist"

It's actually true...you can't prove God doesn't exit...because you can't prove something "doesn't" exist. Only prove the contrary and as such prove it wrong through associations.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:57 pm

Voltair was a horrible man, if he worshiped Satan. The Catholic Church was evil. I'm a Christian not a Catholic thank you very much don't confuse the two for the same religion.

See you take religion wrong. Science and Religion work together, the Bible had many scientific explanations in it. It explained things such as the world isn't round, and other things about gravity. I don't renounce every other thing, unless it goes against my religion.

There are many Christian Scientists. Religion mixed with Science, makes you more open to different theories.

Your wrong Lol, prayer solves things. Our own minds our nothing, all our scientific discoveries are thanks to God. Men of God help advance the world. God decides our fate, not us. Anything else to put it bluntly is a lie created and formed by Satan.

I'm Religious, and I'm proud to admit it. Also it's not a religion, it's a relationship!

Also what do you mean the "Atheist Smile". Also Lol these people can't be sane! They don't believe in Satan. They worship and serve Satan. They believe in insane theories such as the Big Bang Theory, and the Big Crunch theory. also you cannot prove God dosen't exist. I'm a sane Christian, I can prove god exists. It's simple you believe in him, and he'll make mountains move.

God exists, some insane people choose to believe he dosen't.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:18 pm

With their smile they are trying to say they know it all, they can't be wrong and are better than thou.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:24 pm

Yes, that sums up the "Athiest Smile"
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:31 pm

Don't insult Voltaire
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voltaire

Here's something of note:
Voltaire was one of several Enlightenment figures (along with Montesquieu, John Locke, Thomas Hobbes, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau) whose works and ideas influenced important thinkers of both the American and French Revolutions.

Yeah...the man was epic

Also, here's another thing. You say Catholic=Christian...yeah it does. It's the same (not exactly. You're more of a protestant)
I don't need to give you examples of the previous religious fuck up. Here's a recent one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac

And I never said people can't be religious. But those scientist Chu...they don't mix the two. They don't just say that God made it so and leave it like that (like most religious people). No, first they explain, then they say God had a hand in the entire process.

And the Big Bang has been proven...so much so there are already trying to simulate the event:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider

and that's it
I think that arguing after this is starting to reach a point of stupidity on my part
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:35 pm

I'm not insulting Voltair.

He was an evil man, I consider the Enlightenment Age a Second Dark age. The World gathered more Devil Worshiper's,like my pastor said if you don't choose to serve God you automatically by default serve Satan. All those important thinkers are sinners.

Catholic is not Christian. It's not the same, and you can't tell me it is.
Also Jesus Camp is a great thing for children. I'm going to support and fund it.

The Big Bang cannot be proven, you cannot prove a fictitious event is real. No matter what fancy terms and definitions scientists come up with, the theory is just that a theory.

You started this debate, by telling me prayer does nothing. It changes lives, and that's that.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:39 pm

Yeah well evolution was a theory until people proved it...and Christians STILL don't believe...we can't prove it anymore than we already did.

And don't cut me the crap!! If you don't believe in the Big Bang...then fucking get me the other theory!! And if you fucking say it's God, then prove it exists!! Don't bullshiting quote me the bible, why should I believe a book that has more fiction than reality!!

And Chu, you seriously watched the vid? Watch the vid...see it, see the looks on those kids faces!! They're 10!! TEN!!! And they're being feed shit like this!! That woman...the way she talks, she's a fanatic!! She's worse than the terrorist!! It's the exact same word!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:48 pm

Well you can't prove it, because it dosen't exist. Anyone who believes Evolution is a fact is mentally insane in my opinion.

I don't believe in the Big bang. I don't know about you, but I prefer not to believe in Fiction. God exists, and you have proof. People surviving Accidents, miracle's, or "luck" are all example's of God's will. I'll quote the Bible, because it's true, It's filled with reality.

"
In the Beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters, And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness

God divides Light from darkness.

I've seen the vid before. The woman is a nice Christian woman, the world persecutes me and others of my faith. Like the little girl said in the video

"I don't care what others think of me, God judges me"

The woman is not a fanatic, she's a TRUE CHRISTIAN! I respect that woman, she's amazing! I want to meet her, and support Jesus Camp. Those kids will change the world, there heroes.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:01 am

or in a couple of yours you'll see christian terrorist instead of muslim terrorist. That would wake people up to the truth, but I'd rather it not get to that.

And you want proof? Fine then!

Ever head of mutations within species? Yeah, little differences that allow a certain individual to adapt better to the changes in the ecosystem. Those mutations occur due to the alteration in the genes, errors in the translation, transcription (these two are basically the way the cell uses our DNA information to create amino acids, that will then create proteins that compose and influence the cell and body) and division of the DNA.

Now, that being explained rational (please don't make me pull out the data and observation records), normally, mutations lead to death. But sometimes, they allow better survival and adaptation to the environment.
In the Galapagos, Darwin observed several different variations of the same bird, each with adaptions to better collect their food (normally the beaks)

Now, with that said, evolution explains the major changes in living beings. It's the driving force, survival of the fittest, natural selection.

Fossil records show the existence of mid-terms between some of our current species.
You can observe homologue structures in a wide variety of beings, which proves common ancestry (and thus a diversion and thus an evolution)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homology_%28biology%29
(take your time to read the other sides argument btw).

Now, after I've given my arguments in a calm, rational matter...you refute this? If you don't believe my words, I'll pull up the data if that's what it takes

But Charles Darwin and Russel Wallace spent their lives on this (Wallace is what made Darwin go public, and Wallace had a big impact that's sometimes forgotten). They lost a great deal of respect from their peers for this, so I will no allow you or anyone to just state it's false without proof.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:43 am

I can't even read any of this anymore
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:03 am

Here's my response.

Evolution is fake, you can give me any fictional explanation you want. You can make it sound as fancy as you want my friend, but it still science fiction. I'm sorry but I prefer to believe in things that are real, not things that don't exist aka evolution. Darwin is insane, and so are all evolutionists.

There are no major changes. God created us. This is all explained in Genesis, plain as day. Fossil Records, and al that crap are wrong.

Bring up all the data you want. God, Jesus Christ, The King of Kings, Prince of Peace created us. You cannot change my mind, no matter what.

Wallace and Darwin, are some of Satan's greatest allies.

That being said Prayer changes life.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:32 am

alright then, with that said, I think I'm gonna go ahead and block this argument (not topic)

Back to topic (or first subtopic anyway)

Tlaloc you need to gtfo of there as fast as you can. I think some people here that have their own places might be able to help. Depends on if you trust us (we are people from the internet)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:44 am

Alright then.

Tlaloc,is your family cruel? Like abusive, do they love you? Maybe there's a reason they don't want you to leave. Gather info, save money, and leave. DTX, Ningen, or some other member might be able to help. Like Lol said, were people from the internet, but in all seriousness were really good people, and we'd help.

You can get a job in a Europe,USA< Japan but you need to leave.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:58 am

To get to Japan would be too hard at this point. He should consider getting a passport and getting here by crossing the boarder. If he has a passport he can do that right?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:06 pm

Well I think so.

Well then the States, or possibly Europe. Europe seems better, you might get more help there.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:18 pm

The states are easier. You and Justin (although he'd have to head to Canada) have your own places right?

I don't have my own place as you can imagine.

If you're talking about actual help, his parents aren't breaking any laws. He has to pick himself up. Doubt he'd get any sort of legal help (not that he needs it mind you)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:14 pm

I'd help but mom would never let me have an adult male I met on the internet stay with us X D

but seriously someone here could help you
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:14 pm

omg jess your mom would have a heart attack and died as would my mommy : (
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 am

Ask Dera if you could stay with him, does that guy still come here anyways?
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://anime-ultimatsupreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:04 am

He got banned...and he lives in Serbia...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:05 am

For what, how does a moderator get banned?
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://anime-ultimatsupreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:12 am

Well...he started seriously harassing another member. Like...seriously. DTX banned him himself
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next