Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts

4 posters

Go down

Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts Empty Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts

Post by Tlaloc Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:54 pm

This video shows how Oscar Gonzalez Loyo (a comic book artist from Mexico), shows to Mr. Carlos Segundo (the voice actor for Piccolo in Mexico, he has also dubbed Alf and Woody from Toy Story) how Piccolo in the movie looks:

(Sorry, I don't know how to place videos).

He first says "¡No juegues!" which literally means "Don't play!" but an accurate translation would be "Don't kid me around!" or "Don't f*** with me!"

Then he gets in character and says in hjs Piccolo voice: "This is a laughable cartoon of my persona. I am green, my antennas are missing. It is missing the greatness and magnificence that I am. This is garbage."

Guess it is clear that anyone who trully works with the source material, knows this is all wrong. And there are "open mind fans" from here who actually want the original VA's on the film for the Spanish dub. Real fans are of course against the idea.

Like I said earlier, in this video besides to Carlos Segundo, Oscar G. Loyo also appears in it as it is his youtube account.

O. G. Loyo in Wikipedia
O. G. Loyo's account in Youtube

We should contact Loyo about our petition and more to see if he joins in, and he could tell more people in his media about this so we can get more support!

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts Left_bar_bleue100/100Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts Empty Re: Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:22 am

Tlaloc this is WONDERFUL! You are so helpful yet again man! thanx a lot!
NOW THIS IS REASONABLE MAN! who worked with the original source material and who is not some fake fan or whatever...I really really respect this man!

Tlaloc, I could try making some text and then give it to you to translate, or you can simply contact him by yourself....or what do you think is the best way to contact him and inform him about our petition? I think its best to hear your suggestion cause you are more familiar with him and whole this situation.

Again thanx a lot Tlaloc! Smile
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts Left_bar_bleue100/100Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts Empty Re: Carlos Segundo, Piccolo's voice in Mexico reacts

Post by Tlaloc Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:27 am

Sure, but maybe you should contact him as you are the one who leads the petition. I am sure Oscar Loyo understands English.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:54 pm

Smile The fact that I'm the creator is not something that makes me THE ONLY owner Wink + you are the moderator, so if there is ANYTHING on your mind that could led you think that it would be better to contact him on mexican than let me know right away, if not, no problem Wink I will contact him.

I just want to find the best and most clear way before I actually do it Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:43 pm

So far, Oscar Loyo never wrote back.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:57 pm

I like his style!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:39 am

Is the mexican dub/script actually any good? I've never heard it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:55 am

Spanish dub from Mexico is considered the second best in the world, and I don't mean just for DB. In South America they use some kind of neutral Spanish, while the one from Spain sound so unappropiate from some areas.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:55 am

The mexican dub is hilarious

THEY EDIT EVERYTHING TO BE A MEXICAN STEREOTYPE

dohohoho

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:23 am

Raditz wrote:The mexican dub is hilarious

THEY EDIT EVERYTHING TO BE A MEXICAN STEREOTYPE

dohohoho

You are just lucky I can't answer you back or else lol1991 will ban me.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:46 am

Dude, i can't ban you, your also a mod LOL
but, you should still stay calm. For the record, i found the mexican dub very good (not a good as the portuguese, but then, i'm just being nationalist)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:57 am

lol1991 wrote:Dude, i can't ban you, your also a mod LOL
but, you should still stay calm. For the record, i found the mexican dub very good (not a good as the portuguese, but then, i'm just being nationalist)

lol1991 wrote:Tlaloc, as soon as you saw were did was going you should have stoped it. Vegeta_DTX made it clear we are not to be douches like the other forums moderators, that ban people left and right, but for god's sake at least warn them.

Can't believe we are going to let them get away with what they are doing, they are what in Mexico call "Pasandose de listos" which kinda means "Getting over as wiseguys." Sort of like being trolls in a legal way, while they mock us.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:25 am

Calm down. When DTX gets here, we are gonna talk. I haven't been able to stay up to late, and my timezone is to diferent froms yours.
My midnight is probably you 13:00 pm or something
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down