Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog

5 posters

Go down

Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog Empty Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:53 am

We found the new DB movie boycott blog! - http://dbmovieboicot.blogspot.com
We are very happy because of it and we are already associated with them! Wink

Its really relieving and nice to know that our petition, forum and Son Goku's blog are not alone!!! Wink

I am looking forward to our further teamwork with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog and I hope our Affiliates & Friends panel will grow Smile at least in terms of power Very Happy

Last edited by VEGETA_DTX on Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog Left_bar_bleue100/100Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog Empty Re: Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog

Post by DBmovie_Boicot Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:56 pm

Awesome! i'm glad we can work together. It's important to gather all the people who do not like the approach of the DB movie, and spread the word!
"IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T BUY ANYTHING RELATED!"
is that simple! Very Happy
This is our only power as consumers! NOT BUYING ANYTHING!
Of course this applies only to movie-related merchandise Wink
Very Happy

DBmovie_Boicot
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog Empty Re: Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog

Post by Son Goku Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:05 pm

I look forward to working together as well. We should call ourselves FOXHOUND, the anti-db fox made movie group. lol, or not, I'm just a big MGS fan, lol.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog Left_bar_bleue100/100Association with Dragonball Movie Boicot Blog Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:35 am

DBmovie_Boicot wrote:Awesome! i'm glad we can work together. It's important to gather all the people who do not like the approach of the DB movie, and spread the word!
"IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T BUY ANYTHING RELATED!"
is that simple! Very Happy
This is our only power as consumers! NOT BUYING ANYTHING!
Of course this applies only to movie-related merchandise Wink
Very Happy
Of course, that's the important thing! I said it on my video "IF this movie comes out NEVER GIVE YOUR MONEY TO SEE IT!"

And while doing that, we also urge to cancel this movie, you know, many people think that what I do is just wasting of my time and that's impossible to make any difference(of course including my family and friends Very Happy they all just wanted me not to waste my time and nerves) but if I would listen to them from the start I'd never have this forum and petition at all in a first place.
So we keep going with the goal to CANCEL the release of this movie, and while knowing that offense is the best defense we will convince people to at least don't buy ANYTHING related to this movie, if we do something significant in the mean time than even better of course Smile

@Son Goku, yep we could be called like that Foxhounds Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I remember that, I didn't played a lot of MGS but my friend is a fan of it so I know about some basic plots Smile
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominicus Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:05 am

Son Goku wrote:I look forward to working together as well. We should call ourselves FOXHOUND, the anti-db fox made movie group. lol, or not, I'm just a big MGS fan, lol.
l lol! Nice! Huge fan myself and that sounds pretty frigging good, you're a genius!

And DBmovie_Boicot, wonderfully said! I'm encouraged by your enthusiasm
Dominicus
Dominicus
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:22 pm

Dominicus/Kenanee wrote:
Son Goku wrote:I look forward to working together as well. We should call ourselves FOXHOUND, the anti-db fox made movie group. lol, or not, I'm just a big MGS fan, lol.
l lol! Nice! Huge fan myself and that sounds pretty frigging good, you're a genius!

And DBmovie_Boicot, wonderfully said! I'm encouraged by your enthusiasm

What's up Kenanee. I know you're an MGS fan, we talked about it last night, lol. It's me Kame789 from YouTube just to let you know.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:28 pm

lol haha Very Happy thats what you get when you change your nickname Razz hahah joking its all cool...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:06 pm

I like the FOXHOUND name, but it might be not so original.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:19 am

Well FOXHOUND is most known as term from MGS so it will bring us MGS fans that will eventually sign our petition haha Razz
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:26 am

I was sort of joking when I came up with the name, but it is a cool name and it might or might not work, I don't know. If you all want to run with it then go ahead.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:14 pm

It will be our second name, just like Vrbas Hunters we will be -
DBLAM-Protest Foxhounds! Very Happy
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:01 pm

What does Vrbas mean?
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:39 am

Hahaha sorry, I forgot to explain Very Happy
That's the town where I live...and their NFL team is called Vrbas Hunters Very Happy
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:36 am

Oh! Okay, that makes sense now.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:54 pm

I have joined the Boicot forum.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:47 pm

Thats very nice! I would if it were on english, but since you are mexican it makes sense Smile
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:49 pm

Tlaloc wrote:I have joined the Boicot forum.

Wish I could do the same but I can pretty much barely understand Spanish by reading. I can't write fluently in it though.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down