Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Ask............ JAMES WONG!!!

+6
Venus
sonaditya
deltafrank
Jessica Raine
justinlynch3
Nikku
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask............ JAMES WONG!!!

Post by Nikku Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:17 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:Ha, looks who talking.

Wong - Oh! Oh! You...! Oh! Oh! You...!!! Um... Er... I can't think of anything to say...!!!

*Nikku whispers something to James Wong*

Wong - Oh yeah! I'm a big fat ugly moron with a big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt!!

*Wong realizes*

Wong - NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:21 pm

XD
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by deltafrank Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:33 pm

Yo James Wrong,
How do you feel these days? I'm sorry I haven't interrogate you for a while, but I'm back now.
Next thing you have to tell me is where Jamie Chung is. She can be our next victim.
Oh and btw, do you still enjoy your stay in Nikku's place?
deltafrank
deltafrank

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:16 pm

Enters in a Agent Smith Costume...

Ah Mr. Wong, welcome, you know you seem to have utterly failed as a director. The Monty Python and Holy Grail team was able to create a more accurate portrayal of Arthurian times (one of the most accurate in fact) while at the same time making a comedic masterpiece, and is oft quoted still despite its age. You sir had a much larger budget and yet you managed to utterly mutilate the dragon ball storyline, So tell me *approaches Wong's chair carrying a small black thing in hand* how does it feel *places it on his stomach where it morphs into that tracker from the matrix* to have screwed up so badly *bug enters body the same way as in the Matrix* be warned false answers with this thing will result in many mutilated non vital organs, and while I'm at it... What is the average airspeed velocity of an unladen super saiyan?
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:49 am

Wong tell us the truth, the whole movie (DBE) was not an actual movie, but a videptaping of an enema of yours, right?

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:12 am

deltafrank wrote:Yo James Wrong,
How do you feel these days? I'm sorry I haven't interrogate you for a while, but I'm back now.
Next thing you have to tell me is where Jamie Chung is. She can be our next victim.
Oh and btw, do you still enjoy your stay in Nikku's place?

Wong - I feel horrible these days! Nobody likes me any more for some reason except my cast and crew of DBE. I'm not telling you where James Chung is!! She must liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive to arouse more boys with her seductive strawberry eating technique! And I hate it in this place!! Nikku periodically taps into my mind and makes me relive my death several times each days! He also plays me at Shin Budokai 2 and always wins, I'm tied up so I cannot play the game!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!

Dracarot wrote:Enters in a Agent Smith Costume...

Ah Mr. Wong, welcome, you know you seem to have utterly failed as a director. The Monty Python and Holy Grail team was able to create a more accurate portrayal of Arthurian times (one of the most accurate in fact) while at the same time making a comedic masterpiece, and is oft quoted still despite its age. You sir had a much larger budget and yet you managed to utterly mutilate the dragon ball storyline, So tell me *approaches Wong's chair carrying a small black thing in hand* how does it feel *places it on his stomach where it morphs into that tracker from the matrix* to have screwed up so badly *bug enters body the same way as in the Matrix* be warned false answers with this thing will result in many mutilated non vital organs, and while I'm at it... What is the average airspeed velocity of an unladen super saiyan?

Wong - Monty Python and the Holy Grail was poor comedy at its best, DBE had way more funny moments and it wasn't even a comedy! We did a faithful adaption of the story of Drahonball. And one other thing; how's about I give you the finger... *Tries to give the finger, but can't cause he's tied up* ...and you give me my phone call? Hm? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!
*Mouth disappears like in the Matrix, the tracker enters Wong's body* MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tlaloc wrote:Wong tell us the truth, the whole movie (DBE) was not an actual movie, but a videptaping of an enema of yours, right?

Wong - Yes it wasssssssss.......sssssn't! It was a GREAT MOVIE!!! HOW DARE YOU FOUL FEATHERED FUNKY FROLICKING FIENDS DON'T LIKE AND APPRECIATE IT!!!! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT THAT I MADE A PERFECT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????

Nikku - I think he's going insane! ^_______________^

*Nikku grabs James Wong's head and looks at him menacingly*

Nikku - Are you scared? We're all scared... You'd have to be CrAzY not to be scared...!

*Wong shits his pants, thus confirming that he has been taking enemas*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:54 am

Is it time yet... I been saving something a little special for Wong.

*Puts away gun and points to rocket launcher leaning against the wall.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 am

justinlynch3 wrote:Is it time yet... I been saving something a little special for Wong.

*Puts away gun and points to rocket launcher leaning against the wall.*

Nikku - NIKKU MUST TOUCH!!!

*Runs up to rocket launcher and touches it with my index finger, causing it to go off, creating a hole in the ceiling*

Nikku - o_o ...........Yay!!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:11 am

Just be careful with that thing, it's dangerous, alright Nikku.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:48 am

*Nikku is swinging the rocket launcher around very carelessly*

Nikku - Big toy go BOOM!!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:28 pm

*still in Smith Costume and now aiming Pistol at Wong's privates* I am ashamed Mr Wong... you failed to answer my question regarding the average air speed velocity of an unladen Super Saiyan, with your response undoubtably resulting in rather comedic results for myself and the rest of this forum...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:16 pm

Dracarot wrote:*still in Smith Costume and now aiming Pistol at Wong's privates* I am ashamed Mr Wong... you failed to answer my question regarding the average air speed velocity of an unladen Super Saiyan, with your response undoubtably resulting in rather comedic results for myself and the rest of this forum...

Wong - OH NO!!! Please don't destroy my manhood, I need it to pleasure my husba... wife!!! I'll answer!! I'll answer!! The average air speed velocity of an unladen Super Saiyan is... uh... 3?
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:22 pm

*because I'm cruel like that I shoot the right half off, leaving the left in tact, then presses button causing the bug in him to start going for ferociously inside him.*

Wrong answer, no matter what unit of measure your using there is no single digit 3 involved in a super saiyans speed, so let's try this again, and this time throw in a unit of measure or simply confess you don't know jack squat about Dragon Ball and just made this privately for the purpose of interrogation at Guantanamo Bay, and sell it to people on the side as well.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:35 am

Dracarot wrote:*because I'm cruel like that I shoot the right half off, leaving the left in tact, then presses button causing the bug in him to start going for ferociously inside him.*

Wrong answer, no matter what unit of measure your using there is no single digit 3 involved in a super saiyans speed, so let's try this again, and this time throw in a unit of measure or simply confess you don't know jack squat about Dragon Ball and just made this privately for the purpose of interrogation at Guantanamo Bay, and sell it to people on the side as well.

Wong - NNNNYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!! IT HURTS!!! WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE ACCEPT THAT I'M THE MASTER OF DRAGONBALL!?!?!?!?
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by deltafrank Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:03 pm

James wong, why can't you just admit that you are lying to gain money? If you do that, then we will let you go (NOT)!!! Let's be realistic, everyone knows the truth about you, the lie detector said you were lying and you have proven that you don't know anything about dragonball. You even admitted in the interview that you were not a fan of db as a child.
And I ask you one more time nicely... WHERE THE HELL IS JAMIE CHEUNG??? If you don't tell, we will rip off your eyeballs!
deltafrank
deltafrank

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:20 pm

*Now in Architect costume but pistol still aimed at the other half of his privates*

You have failed to answer my question, ergo I shall remove you of your right ear. *Wongs right ear falls off* Concordantly failure to answer my question again will result in the remainder of your sexual reproductive organ to be removed quite explosively. Further a catastrophic crash in the stocks in which you have invested in will occur vis a vis the loss of credibility of the corporations. You have been warned...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:31 am

deltafrank wrote:James wong, why can't you just admit that you are lying to gain money? If you do that, then we will let you go (NOT)!!! Let's be realistic, everyone knows the truth about you, the lie detector said you were lying and you have proven that you don't know anything about dragonball. You even admitted in the interview that you were not a fan of db as a child.
And I ask you one more time nicely... WHERE THE HELL IS JAMIE CHEUNG??? If you don't tell, we will rip off your eyeballs!

Wong - I AM A DRAGONBAAAAAAAAALL FAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WON'T YOU PEOPLE BELIEVE ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!? I'LL KIIIIIIIIIIIILL YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'd rather die than give up the location of my precious James Chung!!!

Dracarot wrote:*Now in Architect costume but pistol still aimed at the other half of his privates*

You have failed to answer my question, ergo I shall remove you of your right ear. *Wongs right ear falls off* Concordantly failure to answer my question again will result in the remainder of your sexual reproductive organ to be removed quite explosively. Further a catastrophic crash in the stocks in which you have invested in will occur vis a vis the loss of credibility of the corporations. You have been warned...

Wong - I... I don't understand you!! What do you want from me!? Huh? No Nikku! NO!! NOT AGAIN!!!

*Nikku dances towards Wong whilst holding a straight razor, just like in the infamous Resovoir Dogs scene and chops off his other ear*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by deltafrank Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:21 pm

James Wong, don't worry, we won't let you die, torturing you is a lot more fun.
Well, I promised to rip off your eyeballs if you refuse to tell where jamie chung is, so let's start with your left eye.
And stop lying! Do you really think that you can lie to a lie detector?
deltafrank
deltafrank

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:53 pm

Wong! ¡Pinche chino de mierda! The white powder in this e-mail is anthrax! Better watch your back you chinky hack!!!

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Hey Wong..LISNTE!"

I take out a knife, and cut off Wong's left ear.

How many times does Goku die in Dragonball! ANSWER! OR next..you loose the LEFT part of your manhood! Twisted Evil
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:12 pm

deltafrank wrote:James Wong, don't worry, we won't let you die, torturing you is a lot more fun.
Well, I promised to rip off your eyeballs if you refuse to tell where jamie chung is, so let's start with your left eye.
And stop lying! Do you really think that you can lie to a lie detector?

Wong *Has no ears left* What!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!! *Shocked* OW!!! I DON'T DESERVE THIS HARSH PUNISHMENT!!! *Shocked* I'm a good man, *Shocked* a well respected film maker, *Shocked* A GOD AMONGST YOU FEEBLE INSECTS!!!!!!! *Shocked*

Tlaloc wrote:Wong! ¡Pinche chino de mierda! The white powder in this e-mail is anthrax! Better watch your back you chinky hack!!!

Wong - *Still quite deaf* Oh great, I needed some cocaine!! *Tries to snort anthrax*

Hercule Satan wrote:Hey Wong..LISTEN!"

I take out a knife, and cut off Wong's left ear.

How many times does Goku die in Dragonball! ANSWER! OR next..you loose the LEFT part of your manhood! Twisted Evil

Wong - Goku never dies in Dragonball, he's a main character... I think. But yeah like I said, I'm the Dragonball expert here, buddy.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:14 pm

*Shoots off Wong's left nuts*
NEVER SHALL YOU REPRODUCE! NOW THEN! HAH A~ GOKU DIED TWICE! Three times if you can't GT!

Last question. What is a question, that means nothing?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Hercule Satan wrote:*Shoots off Wong's left nuts*
NEVER SHALL YOU REPRODUCE! NOW THEN! HAH A~ GOKU DIED TWICE! Three times if you can't GT!

Last question. What is a question, that means nothing?

Wong - YAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!! MY REMAINING BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! And the answer to your question is; UNTIE ME AND SET ME FREE SO I CAN MAKE YOU ALL PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Nikku skips into the room and pours liquid nitrogen down Wong's pants*

Wong - NNNYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by deltafrank Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:03 am

James Wong, you may see a doctor if you tell us where jamie chung is. (sarcastic) And if you answer this question correctly, then we will pay for you (in his dream): why is dragonball evolution so fucking stupid?
deltafrank
deltafrank

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:57 am

*Takes out lighter*

Answer Delta's question or BOOM!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next