Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Ask............ JAMES WONG!!!

+6
Venus
sonaditya
deltafrank
Jessica Raine
justinlynch3
Nikku
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask............ JAMES WONG!!!

Post by Dracarot Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:43 am

*Still in Architect Costume*

It appears I have to dumb this down for you revealing the flaw inherit to your systems, you are not the first James Wong there were others before you, others that may have succeeded in DBE, however as you were a part of the First version of this matrix, you knew your survival was at stake so you killed of the Wongs that were in the way of your survival. Thus we in this version of the matrix have to put up with a first version piece of junk. Now for what I was originally saying, you still haven't answered my question regarding the airspeed velocity of unladen super saiyan, and growing impatient I had threatened your remaining privates but Hercule got them before me, I further threatened you with making you lose alot of money on the stock market by making any companies you invested in crash... Seeing as I no longer have any privates left to shoot at I'll move on to your hands... now answer
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by deltafrank Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:50 am

Hey James Wong! We found Jamie Chung, so can we kill you now?
deltafrank
deltafrank

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ask............ JAMES WONG!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by deltafrank Sat May 15, 2010 3:20 am

Hey guys!!!! We forgot to kill the brain behind DBE!!! Who volunteers to do that?

Don't worry Mr wong, you will join the rest of the cast in hell in no time.
deltafrank
deltafrank

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat May 15, 2010 10:45 am

deltafrank wrote:Hey guys!!!! We forgot to kill the brain behind DBE!!! Who volunteers to do that?

Don't worry Mr wong, you will join the rest of the cast in hell in no time.

Wong - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I need... to snap... my own... neck... to rid them... of the... pleasure of... killing me...!!!!

*Wong turns his head from side to side in a fruitless attempt to snap it*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat May 15, 2010 11:42 am

*Pins Wong's head in place, takes 50 cal sniper and presses the gun barrel to Wong's head*

Me: You'll be making no more movies.

*fires, and Wong's head is blown apart.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 pm

Dracarot: HEY!!!! I needed that brain to see what's so F**ked up about it!!! Now you have to clean up the pieces while I take care of the rest of the organs and DNA samples. Get to work!!!
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat May 15, 2010 12:44 pm

Ahh.

*mumbles and grabs mop.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat May 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Nikku - Free Spagetti Bolgnase!!!

*Eats Wong's brains*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat May 15, 2010 3:17 pm

Dracarot: GAH!!! Now how are we supposed to make sure no one with the same flaw doesn't make a nightmarish sequel? Nikku I'm really, really sorry about this but, *knocks Nikku out, supplies anesthesia and cuts into Nikku's stomach, removing Wong's brain fragments sews up incisions*

Dracarot: And to make sure I can tell who's DNA i've got *takes blood sample of Nikku* Now all I can do is pray that Wong's DNA hasn't been denatured by the acidic environment of your stomach.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat May 15, 2010 4:56 pm

*Imediately wakes up somehow*

Anastasia doesn't work on Nikku! Hm?

*Notices hole in my stomach and puts hand all the way through with it coming out of my back*

Hehe!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat May 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Dracarot: Dang It Nikku I sewed that up, and you already manage to punch a whole through it and your own flesh? Good thing I brought the ear plugs... *mutters about irresponsible patients as he ties down Nikku and repairs the wounds agains, this time without anesthesia*
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun May 16, 2010 8:09 am

Dracarot wrote:Dracarot: Dang It Nikku I sewed that up, and you already manage to punch a whole through it and your own flesh? Good thing I brought the ear plugs... *mutters about irresponsible patients as he ties down Nikku and repairs the wounds agains, this time without anesthesia*

Nikku - Heehee! That tickles!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun May 16, 2010 9:00 am

Dracarot: hmmm curious, Nikku is feeling the surgery however the intensity of her reaction is quite, shocking, maybe I ought to check her spinal column and see if her brain is recieving the messages from the bodies nerves, next time
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun May 16, 2010 12:06 pm

*Tugs on Dracarot's sleeve*

Can I play on the Gameboy now??
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun May 16, 2010 12:24 pm

Sure whatever I don't care.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun May 16, 2010 1:00 pm

YAY!!!

*Plays Pokemon: Nikku Version*

Yes!! I caught a Dracarot, level 30!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun May 16, 2010 2:15 pm

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! I never gave away the right to my name!!!!!! I refuse to be turned into a Pokemon!!!! *Sues both Nintendo Corporation and Nikku for copyright infringement* This name may have been inspired by outside sources but I'm certain it's original because in the three sites i've used it I've never had to put a number on it!!!! State your defense!!!
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun May 16, 2010 6:14 pm

o__o

Um... Cookie?
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun May 16, 2010 6:41 pm

Dracarot: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! That isn't a defense or close to compensation!!!! Just stop this games release before you ruin me, and make sure something of this nature never occurs again!!! Comprende!
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Mon May 17, 2010 2:56 pm

Dracarot wrote:Dracarot: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! That isn't a defense or close to compensation!!!! Just stop this games release before you ruin me, and make sure something of this nature never occurs again!!! Comprende!

Nikku - Copredne! Compedran! Campondulun!!

*As Nikku bastardises the word he doesn't know the meaning of, he hands Dracarot a letter which reads; This is to certify that Pokemon: Nikku Version (complete with Dracarot!) has been mass released! Play it NOW!!! *
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon May 17, 2010 4:28 pm

Dracarot: It was a good game to play when I was younger but I have since outgrown it (though I remember a fair amount of good advice to give new players)

As for you Nikku, I will have my revenge right now! *triggers emp blasts in all the worlds videogame stores before people have purchased the game* AHA! Now I have completely fried these games circuitry and have prevented them from functioning, as well as the factories where they are produced, and have quite probably ruined another dozen game franchises, and left a paper and electronic trail leading right to you Nikku! Now you shall feel the wrath of every single game fanatic currently on the planet! Oh and for future referense Comprende is spanish for do you understand, and the proper response is Comprendo which means I understand, *flees to unknown location*
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Mon May 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Dracarot wrote:Dracarot: It was a good game to play when I was younger but I have since outgrown it (though I remember a fair amount of good advice to give new players)

As for you Nikku, I will have my revenge right now! *triggers emp blasts in all the worlds videogame stores before people have purchased the game* AHA! Now I have completely fried these games circuitry and have prevented them from functioning, as well as the factories where they are produced, and have quite probably ruined another dozen game franchises, and left a paper and electronic trail leading right to you Nikku! Now you shall feel the wrath of every single game fanatic currently on the planet! Oh and for future referense Comprende is spanish for do you understand, and the proper response is Comprendo which means I understand, *flees to unknown location*

Wow! What a great monologue!! This is gonna be the ending for the second game!

*Writes down all of what Dracarot said and mails it to teh gamez peoplez*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon May 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Dracarot: To paraphrase DBZ abridged, oh goddamit Nikku, *points memory gun at Nikku making sure it is facing the properway to make Nikku forget the whole gameboy incident, and fires, then proceeds to destroy all notes on the subject, then intercepts mail before the game corporations recieve it, destroys it*

Dracarot: *gasp* *gasp* *gasp*, and for good measure *Nukes Nintendo and Pokemon headquarters, ending all traces of Pokemon Nikku version on the planet*
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Mon May 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Nikku - (((Good thing he doesn't know about the super duper pooper scooper secret HQ that have already released the sequels a few months ago!)))
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon May 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Dracarot: FINE TIME TO PULL MY DUES EX MACHINA CARD, AGAIN!!!! *Takes Space ship to Namek, talks to Namekian Elders* I'll trade you these seeds from plants native to the Amazon Rainforest of my planet in exchange for the right to use the three wishes of your dragonballs this one time, with further payments of other various plant life as you see fit.

Namekian Elder: It is a deal

Dracarot: Alright then if you would just be so kind as to translate for me we'll begin

Namekian Elder: *calls for Porunga*

Porunga: I shall grant you three wishes

Dracarot: My first wish is for All the games planned by Nikku and her colleages, friends, associates, etc. were wiped from the planet

Namekian elder *translates*

Porunga: Your first wish is granted state your second wish

Dracarot: My second wish is that all memories of these games be wiped from all the people of this planet excluding myself.

Porunga: Your second wish is granted state your third wish:

Dracarot: I wish that Nikku quit coming up with any plans, dumb, smart, or otherwise that involve me, my name, or anything about my character, personality, etc.

Porunga: Your third wish is granted farewell *Dragonballs Scatter*

Dracarot: Again a thousand thank yous, may peace reign your days. *Returns to Earth*
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next