Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol

5 posters

Go down

Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol Empty Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol

Post by Tlaloc Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:01 pm

Sorry if this thread is late, but I just needed to let it go. I can't believe there are some so called fans who try so hard to see "Spikecolo" as green lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

It is already established that he is going to be flesh colored so why do these "open mind" fans try to live in denial by saying it is a "light green" or "clear green" lol.

It is like if I would try to look at the sky, and try to see it brown instead of blue lol.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol Left_bar_bleue100/100Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol Empty Re: Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol

Post by ningen Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:06 pm

Ppl are crazy...they can fool themselves that they are open-minded, but they're blind. Their minds are weak. I can't believe there are some so called fans who say stuff like:"We owe it ti the DragonBall to watch this movie. It will be like putting the last nail in the coffin, 'cause this movie sucks and all but as I said-we owe it to the DragonBall." AHHHHHHH, something must be seriously wrong with their logic.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol Left_bar_bleue100/100Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol Empty Re: Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol

Post by Tlaloc Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:47 pm

ningen wrote:Ppl are crazy...they can fool themselves that they are open-minded, but they're blind. Their minds are weak. I can't believe there are some so called fans who say stuff like:"We owe it ti the DragonBall to watch this movie. It will be like putting the last nail in the coffin, 'cause this movie sucks and all but as I said-we owe it to the DragonBall." AHHHHHHH, something must be seriously wrong with their logic.

Yeah it is kinda like saying:

"Us real Dragon Ball fans have very low quality standards, we settle for anything, we are sheep that follow blindly anything! We would even buy actual feces if they have the Dragonball name on it as we are true fans."

lol

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:30 pm

The funniest ones are the ones who go on YouTube or forums or whatever and try to correct people by saying "Actually, Piccolo was a lighter green when he was old, so the movie is accurate". Dumb sheep.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AbfzYRAXdI
and there are those who saw teh light...
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:16 pm

I fully agree with you all of course Smile

Now after I think about those comments I desperately ask myself - are people really that much diving into the stereotypes and being so blinded by them!? Does the elitism completely closed their eyes??? are the words "BIIIIIG SCREEEEEEN" and "PICCOLO IS GREEEEEN" more important than THE MEANINGS OF THOSE WORDS THEMSELVES!? AND ARE THEY MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE FACT THAT NOTHING IN THIS MOVIE REMINDS OF THE ORIGINAL DB!?!!!

They are so driven by the stereotypes, its so explicit its unbelievable...just pay close attention on what they say "Piccolo IS a green, its hardly noticeable but still he have a bit of green on him" you probably ask yourself "how much they payed him to convince even his own self in a lie that fox or whoever created"

1.Even if you see some ultra-barely noticeable bit of green color - IF ITS SO BARELY NOTICEABLE, THAN ITS NOT ANY BETTER!!!! CAUSE PICCOLO IS NOT BARELY NOTICEABLE GREEN, HE IS GREEN!!!

2.EVEN IF HE WAS GREEN DOES THAT FIX THE FACT THAT HE DOES NOT LOOK A BIT LIKE PICCOLO!?!!? IS COLOR THE ONLY VISUAL CHARACTERISTIC IN THIS WORLD?! - If you ask me, probably the less important visual characteristic is the color, I don't say its not important, of course its very important, but surely less important then the shape, material, shading and such, at least IMO.
just like I said in my old post:
I agree that color is an important just like everything else... But what is color without a good shape? - nothing for me!
I'll give you one example:

shape + color:
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol Bscap932em6.th
I'd give - 10000000000/10 Very Happy

shape + no color:
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol Bscap932grayscalegz8.th
I'd give - 9999999999/10 Very Happy

No shape + color(not literally "no shape" Very Happy):
Trying to see live action Piccolo as green lol Bscap932noshape2ae4.th
I'd give - huh???/10

So if they screw up Piccolo's look, he can have exact color like in anime but it will SUUUUUCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vegeta353658 Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:34 pm

I totally agree with DTX, color doesn't matter if LAM Piccolo doesn't look like anime/manga Piccolo.
vegeta353658
vegeta353658
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:10 am

I'm glad you agree.
I was always trying to explain, by the simple physical logic, that people are so blinded by the stereotypes that they even manage to leave out some much more important things and the whole point of what they really want...its sad...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down