Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 11

+3
justinlynch3
lol1991
Chulance
7 posters

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 11

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:11 pm

(never mind...sorry I misread...I'm really fucking pissed today)

"Before Milo can react Harry punches him in the gut while still giving off that faint glow. Milo steps back and drops Marie, who Harry grabs. Anna takes the cue and goes to heal her, while the others converge on Zin"

"Meanwhile, Milo starts to bleed from the mouth. His normal regen not working"

Harry: Well...it looks like this actually works on you. Come on

"Harry gets into position"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Milo: Okay fine then..I really didn't want have to beat you all up, but I suppose your leaving me with no choice, Avalanche, and Illiria leave I'll take care of these fools.

"He waved his hand turning Anna, and the others into stone statues, including Chulance. He then teleports them back to Genosha, and the clones revert to a single body."

Milo: Okay then Harry, now there out the way, ready for another ass whooping? I'm sick of you acting like an immature child! Doing whatever you want, if it wasn't for Surfer, half of the team could be infected with the Virus, and now I'll give you one last chance to back away..if not I'm going to beat you to a bloody pulp, and put you in the medical infirmary until the Hunters arrive.

"He sends a telepathic message to Sandra, telling her about what's going on."

(Also Milo's clone took Luke to James, and Dracarot is looking for Yamairo. )
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:02 pm

(Stop trying to mess with the other fights Chu. I need at least Marie here alright?)

"As Milo finishes his speech, Harry scratches his ears"

Harry: Not to be picky...but you have no idea why we are doing this in the first place. Besides, this is just harmless fun for me. I have no other reason to be here. But her on the other hand

"Harry points and Milo notices Marie turn visible"

Milo: How the
Marie: I'm wind...I can turn into wind and make myself unnoticeable. Now out of the way Milo...this...this isn't your business. Or what, are you going to invade my mind and go through my thoughts again?
Milo: That is...
Marie: Although, you probably don't give a shit about me anymore anyway right.

"Marie passes by him and goes to engage Iliria again, only this time Zin stops her. She grabs him and throws him over her head with a graple, but he regains his stance with a shock wave in the air and slams into her, driving her into the ground. She turns to air again and escapes. Iliria steps up as well"

Iliria: Milo darling just let the kids have their fun
Marie: Don't you call 'em darlin you little cow.
Iliria: Why...he isn't you boyfriend any...more

"At those words, the roof of the house almost gets blown away as winds start to gather around Marie"

Marie: Oh that is it...I've had it. I'm not taking it any longer!

"Marie punches the air and before Zin can react his slammed with the force of a tornado into the wall. Marie punches the air again and the same happens to Iliria, but she shields herself in time"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:08 pm

(sorry, I really just want to move on to the Hunters arc is all, also you should read Justin's fics in the Fictional Battle Thread, I suppose Milo vs Harry rematch should be fun, but I want to move on to the war lol.) (Also you really need to post as James, and Yamairo).

Milo: Dang it...you guys..are insane, after this whole Hunters Ordeal, were taking a vacation, the whole team. Right then, Harry are you planning to take me on? Or would you rather we eat snacks, while we watch Marie beat up on our most powerful allies?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:22 pm

Harry: Like I said...I wanted to test something. I assume you've had to heal yourself manually right?
Milo: That is I...how did you do it?
Harry: Figure it out after I hit you again!!

"Harry goes in for another attack, and punches Milo multiple times at the speed of light, followed by a kick. Milo steps back into the wall, and again doesn't heal"

Harry: Oh yeah...this is most definitely working. Come on then

"Meanwhile, Marie is beating up Iliria, but the latter son overrides her with telepathy and forces her to her knees"

Iliria: Now really...did you think that could stop me? And yes, I'm talking in here so Milo doens't hear us. Have you forgotten I own you?
Marie: SOD OFF!

"Marie tries to break free, but only gets pushed down again. Iliria grins and the next second Marie starts screaming"

Marie: STOP!
Iliria: You're the one that started this
Marie: DONT! DON'T MAKE ME GO THROUGH IT!

"Marie is trapped in the moment her mother almost killed her, reliving it over and over"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:46 pm

"Milo walks forward healing."

Milo: Hmm nifty trick, I think I somewhat understand it, I've got to say, your one of the most powerful mutants alive, I doubt any-one from the X men could challenge you. Huh..Harry, what he hell is wrong with Marie? Sure Illiria and I didn't start off the best of friends, but she's helped us, her morals are just need some work.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:51 pm

Harry: I don't know what's wrong with her...if you want ask her herself. Then again she did break up with you so...so...

"Harry flashes back to me saying something was wrong with her, that she would have never broken up with Milo otherwise. He then starts to put things together, linking Marie's recent hatred for Iliria, Iliria's infatuation with Milo. coupled with her sadism for torturing people."

Harry: Oh you've gotta be...Milo...Iliria she...oh fuck it you can read my mind anyway

"Marie has dropped to the floor sobbing, Iliria has her usual sadistic grin on her face"

Iliria: So...did we learn a lesson
Marie: Fu...fuck off...I...I'm not giving up. We can all die...I want...to die...with him by my side. And you...Sandra...I don't care anymore!!

"Marie sends Iliria flying again"

Marie: I...

Iliria: Tsk...looks like you need some more time out
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:10 pm

Milo: Little bitch, she just goes around wrecking stuff, especially when she's drunk..and what...

"Milo reads Harry's thoughts, and his face contorts with anger, as he realizes what Harry's getting at."

Milo: Holy..Shit..it makes sense, damn it...I've been to blind, I could never read her mind, and I didn't want to risk...dang it! AAAAAAH

"Teleports in-front of Illiria, his eyes and hands surrounded in energy, the ground raises beneath them, Milo clenches his fists."

Milo: Don't you EVER lay a hand on Marie again, bitch. Or I'll personally beat the hell out of you with every power in my arsenal, so stay the hell away from her! The only reason I'm not beating you now, is we need everyone for the war against the Hunters...but after that, we make it out of that, I'll make sure there's hell to pay.

"He made his way over to Marie, embracing her in a hug. He quickly heals her."

Milo: Marie, we can go now, don't worry, Illiria won't bother you ever again.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:25 pm

Marie: Milo...I...I'm...I didn't mean too she...I

"Marie breaks down and starts crying in Milo's arms. Harry sighs"

Harry: I really did want to finish that match though. Some other time

"Iliria is completely pissed off. She's preparing to attack, when suddenly Harry appears in front of her and puts his finger to her brain"

Harry: Just try it...oh, and since I'm here...give Isabel her freedom as well
Iliria: You little...I still have some rights
Harry: No...you don't. Don't piss me off even more

"Iliria puts her hands down and looks at Harry"

Iliria: Fine then! You people are idiots. And you Milo...guess now you still have to make a choice. Either someone that can be with you without suffering the side effects...or someone that will always be used against you. Think about that. When I said that the strong belong with the strong I wasn't kidding.

"Iliria turns her back to them."

Iliria: Now get out of my house.

---

"outside, Yamairo who had been watching sighs in relief and leads back to the X Mansion. As he arrives, he stumbles upon Luke"

Luke: YAMA! I need to talk to you
Yama: Luke. What is it?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:39 pm

"Milo hugs Marie, and shushes her."

Milo: It''s ok..calm down, the hard part is over. You don't have to ask twice Illiria, let's go.

"He teleported them to the kitchen area of the x mansion, and made some cool lemonade's, for Harry, and Marie."

Milo: you two should relax, and Marie don't forget..I love you. "Gives her a kiss"
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:42 pm

"Marie can't seem to work up words and just smiles and nods. Harry smiles too"

Harry: Well, I better be off. I've got some more training to do...with Filipe gone, this place is boring anyways.

"Harry leaves for the danger room"

(well, that's one thing I wanted to do done. Now I just need Luke to give Yamairo the message so I can work on Isabel clone and Yamairo's relationship. Then after that, you can skip for all I care)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:49 pm

Luke: Yamairo, the Russians have declared war on America, because of the SXM, and as such..we have four days before a new bill is passed. Kill All Mutants. Also the virus has caused tons of mutants to loose control, speaking of that you appear to be healed how is that?
Milo: Marie I some private training I need to do, it's going to be alot of hard training, Kano went to train, Marie do you want to come with me?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Yamairo: Damn it! Find Milo. He can heal up the people affected. And we don't have 4 days anyway...only 3. Well, that's how it is.
Luke: 3...days?
Yamairo: In 3 days...the Hunters arrive

---

"Marie dries her tears"

Marie: Yes! I want to help. I...I don't want to be useless

"Milo looks at her"

Milo: Don't let what Iliria said get to you. You aren't useless.
Marie: Thanks...

---

"back at the mansion, Iliria has called someone to fix her walls. Zin and Faust are with her. Faust is half regretting he wasn't there"

Iliria: "sigh"...now Milo hates me
Zin: Why do you care so much anyway?
Iliria: Because I want him for myself you idiot. Those damned whores...I swear to god if the phoenix hadn't gotten in the way. I'm getting back at her for this. She has her ex right...that teleporter
Zin: Can't this wait?
Iliria: We may all die. My father died when the Hunters last came. If I'm dying, I want payback before that
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:06 pm

"The clone Milo created appears."

Milo: I'll deal with this problem easily, hold on.
"He creates thousands of Milo clones, who all teleport away, the original clone, sighs."
Milo: I'm going to rejoin with the original, I'm doing some training, stay safe okay?

"He focused, and teleported away.":
"The clone reappeared, fusing with Milo, who hugged Marie again."

Milo: Let's go..

"He kissed Marie, and the two teleported away."

2 Days Later
"Ledge was sitting down watching the news, a female reporter was on the scene."

Reporter: We come with good news, the Russians have decided NOT to declare war with the country, due to Fusion's army saving every mutant from the deadly virus infecting them, and even donating money to the Russians. Once again the Shadow X Men have prevented bloodshed, the world is in debt to the.

"Ledge turned off the TV, and sighed."

Ledge: Ezekiel, and Elle are still missing
"At the Agency Base, Elle, and Ezekeil were sitting down eating hamburgers, Blot was sipping a milkshake."

Blot: Our training is almost complete, I'm sorry I had to pull you away frmo your friends
Ezekiel: don't worry Dad, not like I care if your being an inconsiderate a
Elle: don't be mean to daddy.
Blot: Yes, be more like your sister.

"Ezekiel just grumbled, and went back to eating his burger, while Blot picked up a newspaper."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:11 pm

"Anna is standing alone at the edge of the island. As she stares into the sea, she suddenly spots another person also staring, in the distance. As she looks at him, she suddenly jumps to her feet"

Anna: It can't be!!

"She runs towards him"

---

"Meanwhile, we come to find Yamairo in a dojo Milo made for him. Sitting in the dojo is the Isabel clone. Yamairo is training with his sword, and after a while stops"

Yamairo: Don't you have anything you'd rather do than watch me train?
"Isabel": No, I do not. Since Iliria freed me from her influence I have thought things through, and concluded I can not yet exists without someone to help guide me. I have conclude you can be that person

"Yamairo sighs"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:13 pm

(Drac still hasn't talked with Yamairo unless you just want to pull a flash back of the conversation)

Dracarot: It all goes down either today or, hopefully tomorrow *performs sign of the cross* Lord help us please I really do not looking forward to dying just yet...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:16 pm

(alright, so what's going on?)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:21 pm

"Emma leaps forward hugging Dracarot from behind comically."

Emma: DRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what! I decided that I'd stop eating people If you decide to be my boy friend! Ok well I'll only eat "Bad" people.

(Well...er...Marie's team went to illiria's place to fight her, and Zin. Milo came, confronting them, and Harry began testing out his new abilities on Milo. Milo broke Marie's neck, and went against the SXM to try to keep Illiria as their ally. He ended up teleporting them all back to Genosha, going against Harry one on one. Marie had avoided the teleportation via elemental shift, and fought Illiria, who easily overpowered Marie. Milo, and Harry figured out what Illiria had done, and Milo saved Marie, taking the trio back to Genosha.

Illiria gathered AVALANCHE, wanting revenge on Milo. Milo restarted his relationship with Marie, and they teleported away to train for the next three days. Luke told Yamairo about the President's bill, so Milo sent out an army of cleans to heal all the infected, and get rid of the Legacy Virus. Nate met up with Metallic wanting to talk to him, and we then skipd 2 days. Everyone's been training, Emma is trying to reform, starting a relationship with Drac. So yeah, read Lol's last post, that's pretty much it.)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:26 pm

"Anna arrives at the place she saw the person. Indeed, just as she had seen, she stands before none other than her friend Bernard. His hair now pulled back and wearing a red over coat"

Bernard: Anna
Anna: Bernard...you're...ali

"Suddenly, and explosion occurs. Anna has her eyes red as and a shocked look on her face. Bernard materializes another sword.

Anna: You...threw a sword at me...
Bernard: Sorry...orders from above. I'm suppose to not leave any witness to me being here.
Anna: From. above...who's...who's your boss!
Bernard: I suppose...you'd know them as the Hunters right?

"Anna looks at without words"

---

"Meanwhile, Yamairo is with Isabel as the two walk down the hallway of the mansion. He's obviously rather embarrassed, but Isabel herself is oblivious"

Yamairo: Are you sure there's nothing you'd rather be doing?
"Isabel": Does my presence annoy you?
Yamairo: It's not that...it's just
"Isabel": I see...we'll if that's the case, I apologize

"She turns around and walks in the other direction. Rachel. who so happened to be nearby, walks up to Yama and punches him in the head"

Rachel: YOU IDIOT!
Yama: WHAT!?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm

(Did Nate come to Metallic before or after the time skip? Do you still want me to answer back?)

*We see Katy and Troy again sparring, along with Tanya and Abby, and Shin and Kiya. Sandra has returned to SXM, she sits along atop the SXM. Luke has gone, recruiting Jim from Metallic's team to train with. *
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:44 pm

(It was before, but we can do i tnow"

"Nate Flies over to Metallic"
Nate: I need to ask you a question
"Dave is seen on another planet, the space gem in his hand."
Dave: Nothing can stop me now..not even the Hunters...with this power, I'll wipe them all out.

"Dave teleports away."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Metallic: Nate, fine, ask away.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:49 pm

Dracarot: Wow, those counseling sessions between me and Emma with Yamairo really did help *smiles* Depending on your definition of a "bad human" it would wo- *Sees the explosion coming from Bernard and Annas battle* Ah Hell no Em (short for Emma if you couldn't figure it out) get ready! I think the Hunters have arrived... *dials up Milo and draws Pistol with other hand* We've got trouble! I think the Hunters are here!
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Nate: I was going to invite you, and your team-mates to the SXM, you guys have reformd, and we provide food, rooms, TV, whatever.
Emma: Drac.

"She was about to interrupt when she saw the explosion, and her eyes widdendd, as it seemed her new friends were in danger."

Emma: That's a bad man!! "Rushes over to the scene" come on we gotta help!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Metallic: Thank you for the offer. I myself would gladly take you up on that, the others, I have a feeling Manda might come, possibly even Jim, Mikey, and Nina. We have no place else to go.
Nate: And Jin?
Metallic: Hmm, he and Katy don't exactly get along, so I don't know.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next