Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 11

+3
justinlynch3
lol1991
Chulance
7 posters

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 11

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:16 pm

*As the blast hits the two, a long spike is driven through the skull of the hunter which fired it.*

Frank: Bastard.

Sandra: Damnit. Well, here go's nothing then.

*With the Flames doing nothing, she first switch back to telekinetic powers to stop Leader from dodging others attacks.*

Cloy: The power gem, how did you get that?

Kiya dodges to the side to avoid the blade, she then approaches for the attack against Hei.*

*Troy and the rest has pushed the hunters back, but more hunters again are seen coming.*

Troy: Ah... shit.

(What are Menace and Manny up to anyway? And Dante?)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:22 pm

"Hei uses his Other wire to float down and enter into a fight with Kiya, and after Kiya attacks, he grabs her arm and throws her into the wall upside down. He then trows the blade in a way that it coils the rope around her head, and shocks her as well"

Hei: Yin...lets go

"Yin comes out of hiding, Hei grabs her, and uses her wires to move away. Mikey can't even do anything but go and help Kiya"

Mikey: Damn it! Is should have gone for him!!

Last edited by lol1991 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rWj7lL6lMU

Aaron: What!! Damn, we need to provide backup fast!!

---

"In Boston, we see Manny and Menace's group has finally managed to immobilize most of the hunters. Manny drops to his knees somewhat, as his fatigue catches up to him"

Manny: if another of those super hunters don't show up...we got this...if it wasn't for Menace...we'd be fried...

----

"As the dust clears, we see Simon has been thrown away from the blast. Peter's body is nowhere to be found"

Simon: He...he died...he...PETER!!

"As he says this, suddenly, from above a huge impact occurs on the entire Hunter army, with Peter in the middle, catching his breath"

Peter: I ain't done yet...I had to take a trip around the Earth though...sorry...

----

"Yamairo has teleported to the mansion"

Yamairo: HEY! The sky
James: I know! NY city is point of disturbance...go there!

----

"In NY, just when it seems everything's done, Iliria suddenly powers behind Warp and attempts to use her vampirism on him"

Iliria: With you under my control....I'll be unstoppable
Warp: Yeah...no...
Iliria: Oh...fuck it I forgot you were like that...we'll...bye
Warp: Wait w-!?

"Warp gets sent into the brimstone dimension"

Iliria: There...that should keep him busy...and as for you!

"She does the same for the Espada clones"

Iliria: Work for the rest...I wont do your work for you

"The Espada sneer and her, and all 5 simultaneously release a cero into the Hunter's army, causing massive destruction on the other side"

-----

"Nono gets up close with the Leader and starts a thug of war with him to keep him in place"

Nono: Nono...was built...FOR THIS MOMENT!

"She snaps the war, and gets some distance, as the magic attacks hit the Leader"

Nono: BUSTER BEAM!!!

"She fires her beam, that comes out the other side of the ship"

Nono: SLIIIICE!

"And then performs the cut, slicing through the position the leader was in"

"However, the leader has dodged and punches Nono straight in the face. He then unleashes a massive vortex of energy, and blasts everyone around him. Sandra blocks him but he gets close to her, and unleashes a debilitating blow with quantum matter manipulation, damaging Sandra at a level she can't just walk off. Namini and Amber both a fire huge mystical blast, but Leader shows off his magic, using a simply hex bolt to redirect the attacks at them and blast them both into a wall. Milo has managed in the confusion to pick up the UL"

Milo: NOW DIE!!

"He fires it, but the Leader somehow manages to dodge in time with FTL speed, and then punches Milo, his fist going straight through his chest. He drops him there. Nono has in the mean time recovered.

Nono: INAZUMA!!! KIIIIICK!!!

"He uses the same kick she used to smash a gigantic ship outside, and causes the entire area around them to start collapsing. Kano makes sure everyone's alright, but she turns to Nono and the Leader. The Leader managed to match it with his own punch, and they're trapped in a standstill"

Leader: Whoever made you...was weak
Nono: DON'T INSULT MY CREATORS!!

"Nono brings out the jets in her legs and increases the power, as the crater beneath the Leader increases. however, as she does, she's suddenly blasted from the back by a massive beam of energy the Leader created. As she falls limp, she suddenly gets the will to grab him one last time"

Nono: KANO! DO SOMETHING!

"Kano takes the cue"

Kano: YOUR SACRIFICE SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!

"Kano uses a full powered Odinforce Godblast, the entire ship exploding from the inside, as it starts to fail. Kano has teleported everyone out of harms way, minus himself, Milo and Nono. Milo has gotten back up, with the UN ready. The Leader emerges, with minor damages, as Nono's body falls to the floor. She has a smile on her face."

Milo: EAT THIS!

"Before the Leader can even collect his thoughts after both Nono's attacks and the godblast, he gets hit square on with the UN. Moments later, as smoke subsided, Leader is seen on the ground, his body covered in blood, Milo walks over to him."

Leader: I...win
Milo: What?
Leader: Milo my ability is to manipulate the hunters, you've duplicated that...the only way for the hunters to die..is for you to die...your choice..you..or the Universe
Milo: BASTARD!

"Milo reached out grabbing Leader, absorbing his life force, and crushing his head, he turned to the others, a lock of shock coming upon his face."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:45 pm

"Peter has taken everyone from Miami back. Manny and Menace have also returned thanks to Yamairo's help, as James asked him to do it"

"As everyone is there, we cut to the center of the island"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUtYlLNCY0Q&feature=related

"Hei and Yin have reached the center of the island"

Hei: Yin...go ahead...this place...it's where we were ordered to come
Yin: Hei...if I do this...you'll

Me: You'll what exactly?

"I stand battered and bruised near Hei"

Hei: Filipe...
Me: Answer me...Black Reaper...Hei...whatever your name is
Hei: My mission...was to bring Yin here
Me: Why?
Hei: Yin...has the power to manipulate abilities. The Syndicate...are a group of people prepared by the "Hunters" to make sure that the SXM don't interfere
Me: What's the point...we're going to win anyway
Hei: Even if you do, my order's are final. From this point, Yin is to make sure everyone within this island kills himself with their powers. After all your friends return...that's the order...no turning back
Me: I wont let you do that! Heaven's Su-

"Suddenly, the area starts shacking, as a glow emits from Hei's body"

Hei: And I wont allow you to get in the way of this
Me: Hei...you've...taught me how to control this...don't make me hurt you
Hei: I'm protecting her, no matter who I have to kill
Me: YOU'LL DIE AS WELL
Hei: So be it...

"Hei extends his hands, as I prepare a Kusakabe."

Hei: Goodbye Ice-Hands
Me: Goodbye Black Reaper

Yin: Hei...stop
Hei: Yin! No, you have to...
Yin: I don't have to do anything...I...don't...

"As Yin says this, the ghost from before suddenly emerges from her body. Hei looks in shock"

Hei: GET OUT!
Me: HEI!

"The bright flash coming from Hei intensifies, as me, him and Yin get enveloped in it."

"Everyone still on the island can see it. We cut to the ice monolith, Harry is somehow out of it, and standing against a wall, barely able to move"

Harry: Ice.Hands...Filipe

"At shore"

Gary: Whooo...pretty
Stew: What is taht

"At the mansion"

James: What
Yamairo: That light...

"At the area the people arrived at"

Manny: What a light show...
Peter: What is it?

"Isabel is floating and seeing it from above the air. Marie is carrying Anna as Zin carries Ren and sees it as well."

"On a roof, Bernard is still conscious and sees it as well"

"It fades, and the entire area in which were were, the center of Genosha island, is now completely gone from the map"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:53 pm

*All of Troy's group seen it as well, being fairly close to, but safely outside the area it effected.*

Katy: Wow...
Jet: The hell was that?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:09 pm

"Kano teleports the group to the island, Milo obvliously sad, Marie rushes over to him, hugging him. Kano had taken Nono's body, saving it."

Marie: MILO! Did we win
Milo: Yeah..I picked up a neat ability.
Kano: Listen Milo..you don't have to die, you control the hunters..we win.
Milo: Your right.

"Milo stands up and with a single hand motion all of the Hunters vanish. HE sighs, looking around, as Dave suddenly appeared, making his way over to Milo"

Dave: MILO HELP!
Milo: Dave what's wrong
Dave: THe HUNTERS! THere everywhere
Milo: "Smiles" Calm down....there going, I absorbed Leader's ability they've been stopped forever.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:27 pm

*Katy, Jin, Troy, and Jet are next to join Milo and the group.*

Troy: The hunters are...
Milo: I know Troy, I control them now.
Katy: Wait what? Wow.
Troy: Hows everyone else doing.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:34 pm

"Yamairo, battered and bruised as teleported next to Milo"

Yamairo: Milo...Is that...Nono!

"Yamairo runs to her. Her android body has been ripped open, and his missing a part, almost her heart"

Yamairo: No...Damn it...we need to do something!

"Yamairo teleports out of there with Nono's body"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Milo: Good I suppose..the sky is red, the hunters broke the barrier I see.

"He focuses, reappearing the barrier, and flood of undead souls vanish, Nate, and Leah make there way over to Milo, to give him a hug, while Dave has taken Sandra to the calm area they always visit."

Dave: Sandra...there gone, and I want to say I still love you, we've been through hard times..but we can still make this work.

"He gives her a hug, and a kiss"
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:56 pm

*Shawkun looks to the sky's as random souls he never bothered absorbing (regular people and such) return to their eternal torture in the afterlife.)

Shawkun: Today is not the day, but mark my words Ventro, one day you will be mine.

*Shawkun vanishes from the spot, his signal completely disappearing from every tracker out there.*

*In a ever to familiar area, Dave and Sandra stand by themselves. The seemingly never dying grass still as green and as beautiful as ever. A ever so gentle breeze causes the tall grass outlining the area to flow ever so slightly, and the forest provides that fresh pine forest smell. The sun setting at a perfect height, not to high and bright, nor is it to low and dime. Dave looks up to Sandra, who also glances back at Dave, her head lowed however.*

Dave: Sandra... there gone, and I want to say I still love you, we've been through hard times.. but we can still make this work.

*Dave walks up to Sandra, putting his arms around her he embraces Sandra in a hug. Releasing the hug, he places his hand under Sandra's chin, using a couple of figures to gently raise Sandra's head.*

Sandra: Dave...

*Dave leans forward, giving Sandra a kiss. At a moment that should be filled with joy and happiness, instead Sandra's head gets flooded with memories of which she would rather not remember, but can't ever forget. By the time Dave's lips leaves Sandra's, she's in tears, and falls to her knees, tears running down her face.*

Sandra: Why...

*Dave kneels down, laying a hand on Sandra's shoulder as to try to comfort her.*

Dave: Sandra, please, what's on your mind?
Sandra: All the telepathic powers in the world can't help me find the answer to the question that bothers me most, a question which is always on my mind. But, why Dave, why do you keep coming back to me... why do you love me?
Dave: Sandra...
Sandra: There are so many women in the world... ones that could give you that peaceful life you always wanted... women free from all these dangers... all these heart aches... all these crazy powers... Dave I've failed to protect you, I've attacked you, I've let you die and... I've betrayed you.

*She looks up to Dave, her teary eyes desperately seeking a answer to a question neither herself or Dave is able to answer.*

Dave: Sandra I, I have no idea how to answer that question. I've been tormented, felt angered at you, felt betrayed by you. When you told me you moved on with Milo... it broke my heart Sandra. All I wanted to do was just, get away. Just get as far away from you as I could. But at the end of the day, I'm just so... so lonely without Sandra, so hollow. It's as if something is missing from my life, something I could never just turn my back on.

*Dave helps Sandra to stand up.*

Dave: Sandra, no matter what we've been through, I still love you. That, will never change.
Sandra: I... I love you to Dave...

*Dave raises his hand, gently wiping away Sandra's tears.*

Dave: Sandra, together, we can overcome anything.
Sandra: (flashback) I never meant to to hurt you Dave. Truthfully, I want to be with you to... but, what kind of future can you really have with me Dave? I've, failed so many times to protect you... you've, you've died because of me. I want to think we can get together, settle down... make a real life for ourselves but... their not going to stop... their just... Sad I just think you deserve so much better then me... (end flashback). No, I can't... I won't keep doing this to you... you do deserve someone much better then I could ever be. No Dave... we can't... which is why, I've decided...

*Dave looks at her, somewhat in wonder.*

Dave: Decided... decided what?

*Sandra is now the one to lay her hand on Dave's shoulder, looking him eye to eye.*

Sandra: The reason I do what I'm about to do, is because I love you. And I just can't bare to see you hurt anymore because of me. Goodbye, my love.

*Using her telepathic powers, Sandra begins erasing Dave's memories of all he's been through, of SXM, of herself. Peeking into Dave's thoughts, we see images in black and white rewinding, like a old film on rewind before just fading into white. Dave suddenly finds himself waking up in a apartment in New York, having been laid on a bed to rest. His memories of the past few years, no longer exist in his mind. Back at the grassy meadow, Sandra sheds a tear as she seems to just steer up to the sky.*

Sandra: I may have to live with these memories, with this pain forever. But you, shouldn't have to Dave. Rebuild your life Dave, start fresh. Build the life you dream about, but I can not be a part of it.

Last edited by Troy on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:19 pm

"Harry is walking along, limping, when he meets Rachel who was running towards the explosion"

Rachel: HARRY
Harry: Rach...Rachel...I'm sorry...he was...he was there
Rachel: No...no....you're lying
Harry: He...I couldn't stop him...he

"Rachel just falls down and looks at the crater that was once the center of Genosha, nothing there. Harry looks at his hand. He creates a small beam of light, but it fades just as quickly. He sighs"

----

"Yamairo has arrived at Aaron's location"

Yamairo: AARON!
Aaron: Yama...is that
Elsa: NONO!!

"The Avengers all ignore Angel for now and focus on Nono"

Yamairo: Aaron...she...you have to help her...she's mechanical right
Aaron: I don't know if I
Elsa: Aaron! Please...

"Aaron looks at his teammates and Yamairo, and nods"

Aaron: I'll do what I can! We need to go to my lab!

"Aaron turns to Angel"

Aaron: We'll talk later

"The group vanishes"

Angel: That we will

"The screen pans out"

5 Months Later

"Yamairo is walking down a corridor in the mansion, and he comes across James"

Yamairo: "sigh" Hey James
James: Hey...how you been. Sorry, dumb question, obviously not the easiest months
Yamairo: I'll say...with everything that's happened...

"Yamairo is at the scene of the incident with Hei and Yin. Tesla and Kiya soon join him"

Yamairo: Just what exactly happened
Kiya: We were attacked...he was like a Chinese Electric Batman...
Tesla: That's not all...he had a girl with him...she dropped my diamond form somehow...she manipulated my power

James: It seems so impossible
Yamairo: Yet...I remember Alisa doing the same thing...right before she died
James: That's another thing...we lost so many members. Abigail, Shin, Elle, Rail...
Yamairo: Kisame, Zetsu...that kid Donny, not to mention Filipe
James: Dave left because of what Sandra did...and Harry

Yamairo: What?!

"William is with Harry"

William: Irreversible damage...his brain his beyond repair. The part that controlled his powers...gone.
Yamairo: What if we ask Milo or something
Harry: No...
Yamairo: Why?!
Harry: I...I'm leaving the team...this just makes it easier. I'll...be around

James "sigh"
Yamairo: On the bright side, Metallic and Manny joined with their crews...but they're nothing but trouble makers.
James: At least Sandra isn't alone.
Yamairo: And she needs it...what with...you know
James: Stop being so fiddly. She's knocked up. The most annoying part is that she didn't want to tell Dave...although I get it why
Yamairo: At least that android...

Yamairo: I see

"Nono is seen in hospital garments. The entire Avengers team and Yama are with her"

Nono: Non's body as an android was outfitted with what the scientists called a Degeneration Engine. It allowed Nono to summon all that massive power Nono wielded...without it
Aaron: It doesn't matter. You're a human now...a normal person with a bit of extra strength. That's all
Nono: But...Nono

"Elsa puts her hand on Nono's head and smiles"

Elsa: We'll look after you...don't worry

James: And that's it...everything else is...non important. Milo says that we can't get to the center of Genosha. It's like it's sealed off for some reason. Milo hasn't tried to enter it through magical means
Yamairo: I wouldn't want him trying...it can be dangerous

Last edited by lol1991 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:54 pm

*Terrell raised an eyebrow as he looked at Riya. He only allowed himself to really focus on the compliment part of what she had said.*

Terrell: Well my bad for not knowing about the enemy that was kicking your asses! Damn. Oh and thanks for the compliment, I tend to hear that all the time.

*Terrell smiled and gave a wink.*

Terrell: If we have to split up, I wanna be in the group tha...

*Terrell looked around as he saw the masses of Hunter's disappear. He shrugged his shoulders and sighed.*

Terrell: You see. Staying on this island was the best move. I didn't have to do a god damned thing. Now I can go back to what I was doing before brought myself here. Bank heist here I come.

*Terrell looked back to Riya as he neared the ocean.*

Terrell: Seeya around... didn't catch your name.

Body: I told we should have remained low, now look at the results.

Entity: Fuck you, okay. We could have done anything and the same outcome would have appeared.

Body: There is no concrete proof of that.

Entity: Shut the hell up already! I'm sick of your shit and your damned facts. I don't give a rat's ass! Now, I'm calling the shots since I'm the better of the two of us...

Body: False.

Entity: Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up! I found a mutants location... An hour walk south from here... A Pyrokinetic.

*The soldier began moving in the said direction immediately, almost leaving the dark entity behind. The entity took his time keeping up. down the road that had been evacuated from the attack. They both had plenty of time before the roads went running again.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:52 pm

*It had been five months, and Terrell had already completed 7 heists. He was living the good life on a stolen yacht a mile away from the shore of San Fransisco. There was currently a huge party*

Terrell: Things naturally come easy to me baby. I work hard... No, scratch that. I work easy, get my money, and blow it all on whatever I want. You could be whatever I want, if you want to?

*Music was playing loud off the yacht; the type of music you heard at the night clubs. There were women in either skimpy clothing or bikini's, and some of bankers that paid him to eliminate competition and spare their banks. Terrell had a huge announcement to make as more drinks and food were served to his party guests A smile crossed Terrell's face. The girl had nodded to Terrell's words, but he blocked her out as he looked upon the other guests.

Woman: Hello? What are you looking for?

Terrell: Hmph... More money.

*Terrell was ready to end this as the music stopped. The beat to Over by Drake began to play.*

Entity: How many since the invasion? It's been about five months.

Body: Twelve... On to the next one.

Entity: You know better than to rush me. Hmm... This one is strong. It's no ordinary pyrokinetic. I have a feeling he's an Omega level mutant. This shall be fun.

Body: Fun... This is what I do, what I was made to do.

Entity: Okay, but you follow me this time!

The body nodded, now following the emotions that had been separated from him. The two were ready, but they had no idea how good they were at being pawns.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:36 pm

*Sandra is seen in the location where Abigail's and the others burials had been. She is joined by Katy soon.*

Katy: Hey.
Sandra: Hello Katy.
Katy: Been a rough few months.
Sandra: The first few was the hardest. I have to say I'm thankful that Manny came and joined the team.
Katy: I almost feel like we should have taken better care of her.
Sandra: I felt the same for a while, like I should of been there. I was heartbroken again when I found out. But we trained her to be a capable fighter, and we all knew the risks.
Katy: I'm surprised your taking this so well, especially since... well, you know.
Sandra: Manny helped a lot... and you guys have been here. Besides, I have to be strong... for the young one... *she lays her hand on her stomach.*
Katy: I see.

*After a little while they are joined by Tanya.*

Tanya: Hi, guys.
Sandra: Hi.
Katy: Come to visit Shin I see.
Tanya: *nod*
Sandra: I'm, sorry Tanya. I know he was last of your family.
Tanya: It's alright. I miss him him but... I can't let it keep me down, he wouldn't want that.
Sandra: *nod* How are things with Kano.
Tanya: Pretty good.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:19 am

*Back in Boston*

Dracarot: *in a suit* Five months of piece, just enough to get me through this years finals, though I should be thankful that I'm alive to take them, it took them awhile to get back to us after William was knocked out How do I look Joe (just a generic character)

Joe: Fine, but what's with the shades?

Dracarot: Oh yeah, better remove those *takes off shades puts them in a case and then in his pocket.* Well best not make Emma wait! *Leaves Dorm, starts walking to the appointed meeting spot*

Last edited by Dracarot on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad post the first time around)
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:16 pm

*Jin is on top of a building simply watching people pass by, doing various things.*

Jin: What a bore. Jeez, it's been 5 friggen months, get over it.
...: You really are a cold bastard aren't you.
Jin: *smirk* Hello Troy. Hmp, I guess I am.
Troy: You fought to protect your sister didn't you?
Jin: That's my business, thank you.
Troy: What do you want with her?
Jin: Who said I wanted anything.

*Jin gets up, walking past Troy.*

Jin: Relax Troy, stop being so protective. She's safe.

*Jin continues to walk away. *

*Kiya is next to arrive near the three girls.*

Kiya: Hi.

*She bends down, laying a rose on Shin's grave.*

Katy: You liked him didn't you?
Kiya: We only met a few times, and shortly, but... I think if we had the chance, we could of been something together.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:46 pm

Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 18 New_Avengers_Illuminati_Vol_2_1_Textless

Riya: It's Riya, Riya Banner. Stop by any time.

"Riya winks at Terrel, and moves on to the island to meet with her brothers, and the others."

5 Months Later
"Dave is seen inside a bar, leaning against a wall, a gun tucked beneath his shirt, he's leaning against a wall, a bottle of water in his right hand, some people enter the club, ID's in hand, he observes them ,and the people enter the club, where loud rap music is playing, and people are dancing, Dave sighs."

Dave: Great being a bouncer is sooo fun

"He sighs, and takes a sip of his drink."
"Keeth is seen on his motorcycle, driving through the streets of LA, the sound of gun-shots in the distance, as well as yells, and cries for help, Keeth transforms into the Ghost Rider, his motorcycle transforming into the Hellcycle. The motorcycle speeds up instantly, breaking the sound barrier, and he arrives near the area were some gangsters are in the middle of a war, and some civilians are trying to escape."

Keeth: The shedding of innocent blood ends NOW!
Gangsta: Wuz...wut u smokin foo, get the hell outta my way, or know wut imma
Keeth: ENOUGH OF YOU INCHORENT BABBLE! JUDGEMENT

"Keeth's mouth opened, and his mystical chain leeked out, he grabbed the chain, and turned it into a machine gun, raising the gun, and with one pull of his trigger, several bullets flew forward into all of the gangsters, who all feel to the ground dead, blood pouring out of their bodies, and with a wave of his hand the bodies were combusted, Keeth got back on his motorcycle, and took off, The Spirit of Vengeance was back."
Angel: Illuminati..we have an important purpose, I've gathered the most influentail people in the superhero community, our goal is to change the community, organize it, and to help the world in general, and discuss ways to bring about world peace, and to assist in universal threats..such as the Hunters, and any dangerous cosmic beings like Tyrant, and Traveler.
Milo: Hmm..I see, so were the most influentual, and we all represent something?
Angel:Exactly, this group will be making the hard choices, I myself simply used my wealth to put it together, but I'm not going to be involved with any of these activities, I'm retired, moving to My Son's mansion in Genosha.
Milo: "Grins" You do miss me. So what do we all represent.
Angel: Ah, I'll explain. Milo, honey, you represent the mutants, and the superhero community at large, you are the Superman of the community, and have inspired this entire generation, and are a capable leader, with immense power.
Milo: Heh..nice review
Angel: Ganta..you control 71% of the earth, and are very powerful yourself, what with being allied with the Olympian God Poseidon.
Ganta: Hmm I see..Ventro can you make some refreshments, water please.

"Milo nodded, reading everyone's thoughts quickly, he created the refreshments they wanted with a wave of a hand, he grabbed as his drink an ice cold sprite, watching the other members do the same."

Ganta: I apologize for the interruption please continus Mrs. Ventro, this group should be interesting none the less.
Angel: Aaron you are in control of the Avengers, and SHIELD, you represent the type of hero who works with the Government, has a heavy influence on their actions.
Aaron: I see
Angel: Amber, you are the Sorcerer Supream, you represent the mystical side of this situation, and are often engaged in extremely dangerous situations.
Amber: Of course.
Angel: Alex you are one of the most intelligent beings on the planet, and most capable fighters, capable of exerting large amounts of brute force, plus your heavily involved in that X-Force team.
Kano: What about me?
Angel: How did you get in here
Kano: Hey
Angel: "Chuckles" Your the leader of Asgard, which has now been moved to the earth, you represent gods, and magical beings, not to mention your astounding wealth, and power.
Kano: Hey I like it
Angel: Fawkes..your the leader of the X-force, a very experienced and wise combatant, and capable leader. I hear you lead the group in the old days, in dire situations.
Fawkes: makes enough sense
Angel: Son you lead the Kree Skrulls, you represent aliens, and of course you helped the superhero community a great deal especially against Apocalypse, and the Hunters. With that i take my leave, but this is a partner deal, not a team, so no leader, just influentual people forming opinions, do well. ..Milo
Milo: Right

"Milo made Angela vanish, teleporting her to her new home on Genosha. He turned to the others."

Milo: Okay gang what's the plan? What do we discuss first?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:16 pm

*Metallic soon see's Jin approaching him.*

Metallic: Where was you.
Jin: Meh, around.

*turns to walk on.*

Metallic: Where you going now?
Jin: Gonna have some fun, that's all.
Metallic: *sigh* I don't know how you always manage to avoid trouble.
Jin: It's one of my skills. Razz
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:19 pm

Fawkes: The most pressing matter is what happened at the end of the Hunter fight...What happened at the center of the island exactly?
Amber: I've already checked it...nothing to do with magic. It's physical and explainable through laws and such...what it is, we'll, I don't know

---

"Meanwhile, we see Harry has cut his hair, and is wearing a suit, making him look much older. He walks into a room, where he meets a man"

Harry: Good day
Man: Ah, good to see you. So, have you been adjusting well

"Harry sits down"

Harry: Best I can I guess. The few powers I still have are useful...you wanted to see me?

"The man throws some documents on Harry. Harry looks through them and starts to get a serious face"

Harry: This is
Man: After the story you told me, I thought you'd be interested in that. You've gotten reports of the famous Black Reaper acting up in Tokyo. I don't know if the Syndicate is still acting or not, but from what you've told me, most likely no. So...this basically means that he's acting for someone else.
Harry: I see...and you want me to go find him?
Man: if he's as strong as they say...you're the best man. Plus, I know you have some business with him as well, and I have no problems if you question him about that yourself. Good luck...July
Harry: "sigh" still can't get used to the nickname
Man: you're in the MI6's special occurrences devisions now, get used to it. I'll send someone from the regular agents with you. Good luck

"Harry nods and walks out the door"

Harry: Alright Chinese Electric Batman...it's time you answered me a few questions

----

"Meanwhile, we find Rachel sitting alone near the center of the island. Soon, Anna comes up to her and sits down"

Anna: Hey...you okay?
Rachel: More or less...Milo still can't get in there...it's weird
Anna: I know...but I'm sure there's an explanation
Rachel: What if it was his power...and since Milo didn't copy it. he can't do anything...what if they're...still inside
Anna: I seriously doubt that. We've just gotta wait and see what happens
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Milo: Hmm That thing, well I'd try to open it myself but some of the other members don't want me to risk it, and I can't blame em, I mean personally I'm not scared I mean hey I'm Fusion, lost count.

"He made a piece of pie appear in his hand, and he began to eat it, looking at teh others, Alex gave a dissapproving frown."

Alex: Milo's become way too cocky.
Milo: Alex, I'm a mind reader..
Alex: Right..

"He finished up the pie, looking over to Kano who was shining his hammer, he put his mystical weapon down on the ground."

Ganta: What about my people? We still have no rights, yet mutants do, I think I deserve rights...I haven't thought about destroying any humans in a long while.
Milo "Grins" that's because you've been da-
Ganta: Milo..how about we stick to our important discussions..
Kano: I agree, we need to think about my people..they have rights..of course I actually helped fight the hunters....
Ganta: Yes..and you think I didn't, I told you, Atlantis was in it's own personal war against them, and we didn't exactly..get reinforcements...as for this portal of sorts..if it's logical, then why can't Alex break it down?
Alex: I suppose..I could try, would my strength do anything?
"Dale moved around, exploring the Stark Tower."

Dale: Can't believe I got talked into joining this place, then again I didn't do much good aside from stopping petty thieves, on a team..I can help people better.
Surfer: Yes you can
Dale: "Jumps up" DAMN IT!
Surfer: What is wrong?
Dale: You know I hate it when you just....pop up, anyway how's Kairi doing, and for that matter where is she?
Surfer: Hmm she's in the tech room with Cyber, adding some new feature to him, to make him more useful.
Dale: Heh, sweet, hopefully she can help Aaron finish my new suit.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Amber: I don't think brute force is going to cute it here.
Fawkes: I find it the most strange that of all things, it seems that it's empty but it isn't...why is that
Amber: There could be a number of explanations for that
Aaron: Like light getting blocked out...so basically all forms of matter get blocked out...
Amber: But Yama has tried teleporting in and failed.
Aaron: Hmm...if we assume it's blocking out the flow of time as well...then that means it's some sort of quantum blockage...if it's not magical that is...Milo, do you have such a power?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Milo: "Laughs" Really I'll crack it open easy, hell I can make a new island, I don't see the problem, there's nothing wrong, why don't we throw another party.
Ganta: He has become quiet the cocky one
Milo: Why not, I'm untouchable, I can't be fucked with.
Alex: Listen Milo enough of your
Kano: Alex don't go there, we don't need to start arguments. There are tons of issues..such as world hunger, but over the past months, I've been generating large amounts of food, and spreading it out amongst the poorer countries, and currently we've done well, plus I've got some of the Asgardians helping the Africans set up a sewer system.
Milo: Nice, why all the hard work, we can snap our fingers, and get them to stop bitching..
Kano: Because people can't depend on us, we can help them, but we have to make sure they them-selves work..
"Dale decided to head down to the Lab Area, zipping down there via web swinging meeting up with Kairi who was seen working on Cyber, and Aaron."

Dale: Yo Aaron, how's that Iron spidey suit coming?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:53 pm

*We see Katy has left the others. As she walks along she is struck by a powerful water blast, with a strong electrical current flowing through, which sends Katy crashing into a wall.*

Jin: We got interrupted last time. Lets pick up where we left off.

*Katy claims to her feet.*

Katy: Gah... damnit... can't you ask for a rematch, like a normal person?
Jin: Hmm, no actually, that's boring.
Katy: I'm not in the mood.
Jin: Tough luck, I am.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:56 pm

"Emma was seen leaning against the walls of the university waiting for Dracarot to come, she sipped her straw, drinking more of her slushie, she'd bought two slushies one for her, and one for Drac."

Emma: Oh Dracy..where are you, I thought we were going out to lunch today.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:11 pm

*Jin and Katy have gotten into a brawl where Jin quickly starts getting the upper hand. As he's about to strike, Katy takes her water form just long enough to dodge, sending Jin away with a water orb. Jin absorbs the attack, then shoots a electrical water orb. Katy shoots a water blast that knocks Jin's attack away and converts to mist.*

Jin: Hmm...

*Jin spins around shooting a pure electrical blast that barely misses Katy.*

Jin: Good, but your somewhat repeative, thus predictable.
Katy: That was... close... Hm, you've gotten better yourself.
Jin: Heh.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next