Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 11

+3
justinlynch3
lol1991
Chulance
7 posters

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 11

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Tesla: Father.
Father: Tes-la, come closer...
Tesla: I rather not.
Father: Please.

*Tesla's mother is standing a little further back, alongside Martian.*

Mother: Tesla hurry, please.
Tesla: Fine.

*Tesla steps over, taking a seat on a stool by her fathers bed.*

Tesla: Let's get this over with.
Father: Tesla I *coughs* don't have much time.

*Barely able to lift his own arm, he places his hand on Tesla's.*

Father: I'm sorry. *cough* For everything.
Tesla: Huh?
Father: It... it was foolish *cough* of me to-to drive you away... to abandon you... you, my, my own sweet little girl. But I... only did it... to protect you. *coughs*
Tesla: Protect me?
Farther: The world... is full of bad people... when your... gifts *cough* surfaced... I-I had to get you... away from here before... before...
Tesla: Hmm, take it easy old man, rest.
Farther: No... Tesla... if I didn't do... what I did... *cough* they, they would have, have...
Tesla: Really, please, rest. You need your strength.
Farther: They take your kind *cough* they experiment... cage you like rats... trying to copy *cough* your powers... use them in weaponry. They *cough* would have taken you... from us... used you... then killed you.
Tesla: Who?
Farther: The mayor... the government... *cough* Tesla I... I love you... your my little girl... *cough*.
Tesla: Farther...
Farther: I had to... to, tell you the truth... you, *cough* had to, to know.
Tesla: Please, stop talking, it's taking what little strength you have.
Farther: It's... to late... *cough* my time, has already... come...
Tesla: No, we can heal you, SXM. All these years... I thought you hated me... hated what I became... I, thought you just seen me as some kind of freak.
Farther: I could... never hate you... my *cough* only regret... is I wasn't around... to watch you... grow into such a *cough* beautiful young... lady... Goodbye... Tesla...
Tesla: Father... father!!

*Tesla's fathers body grows lifeless, as his hand simply slides off Tesla's, resting on the bed. Tesla reaches up, closing his eyes, which had now gone lifeless.*

Tesla: Farther... I'm sorry... I didn't have more fate in you, in my family. I just... assumed the worst... *shreds a tear.*

*In the background Tesla's mother is crying into Martian's arms. Tesla stands up.*

Tesla: We been apart all these years... because of them...

*Tesla turns, walking past Martian.*

Martian: Where... are you going?
Tesla: Those bastards... is why my family left me... why I was alone... why I was afraid to open up, trust, make friends...

*Takes organic diamond form.*

Martian: What... are you...
Tesla: I'm taking them out!!
Martian: No, wait!!

*Martian grabs Tesla's arm, but is unable to stop her and she runs out the door.*

Martian: Tesla...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:25 pm

FunnyGuy wrote:*Michael's physical body aimed the gun from person to person, ready pull the trigger. When the man asked his question, he got ready to respond, but a thought entered his mind.

Ego: Keep your mouth shut! He's their leader, and we will use him.

*The gun lowered slowly until is was placed in its holster. The entity took a step forward.*

Ego: I don't know if it's God that we seek, but what we undoubtedly seek, is the infliction of punishment against our sinful brethren.

*The Ego scoffed after saying the last word for effect.*

Ego: If we could help one another, both of our visions will be seen clearly, and may guide me and my brother to the path of the Lord.

"Desmond looked at the man, no emotion could be seen in his eyes, but then a look of pity slid across his face."

Desmond: Yes, God is capable of forgiveness of all, and here I assist the Children of the Lord, now lower your weapon, the Devil's children are the only enemy, the Soldiers of Jesus must band together to eliminate this demonic threat! To bring about peace to world, so The Savior may return, and start everlasting paradise.

"He placed his hand on the gunman's shoulder, but backed up, as he heard them mention the word brethren."

Desmond: You...are one of them? One of Satan's warriors!?

(Just have Michael say something like, he was given his power by God, to stop the powers of mutants, add in religious terms tho.)
"Chulance has made his way to his room, grabbnig his sword, and some guns, when Zach shows up wiping tears off his face with some napkins."

Chulance: Zach..you should get some rest,. I shouldn't have snapped at you I-
Zach: No, I'm going to help you.

"Zach pulled a gun out of his pocket, and made his to his best friend. Chulance sighed, grabbed him, and both teleported away."
"A young African American teenager was seen leaning down on some brown wooden surface, his legs spread out, and a perverse smile on his face. Looking up we see a giant ass shaking, and looking further we see a teenage black girl dancing in front of her mirror, looking down we see the black teen is about the size of an ant."

Teen: Dayum..Matt you got it all, giant ass, AND lots o cash. Oh girl shake that ass.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:44 am

*Tesla's appearance was quickly made aware as local police has radio in that a mutant was in town. A man behind his big oak desk, listening on speaker phone. He clenched his fist in anger.*

Man: A loose mutant running around in my town.
Policeman: Yes sir, she isn't on profile.

*The man slams his fist on his desk.*

Man: This is a mutant free town, capture her, now!! If you can't capture her, you know what to do.
Policeman: Sir.

*He presses a button ending the conversation.*

Man: Damn mutant freaks, not in my city they don't. *presses another button.* Ready the armory, we have a unmarked mutant that must be dealt with.
Voice: Understood.

*meanwhile the officer tries to stop Tesla.*

Officer: Freeze, you are under arrest.

*Tesla continues to near the officer who starts shooting off bullets, while merely bounce off Tesla. Tesla then runs up, striking the officer and knocking him out.*

Tesla: These are simply the small fry. I'm looking for the head boss.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:47 am

Harry: Sorry about it...I really am. I didn't expect there to be more than one man. Come on, we need to move

"Harry grabs Dave and they head back down the lift. After they read the floor they were on before, Aya is in front of them"

Aya: What were you thinking! The entire building is in lockdown, everyone's looking for both and "rogue agent" and an MI6 operative.
Harry: Have they identified you yet?
Aya: No...but that
Harry: Good, I have a civilian with me that needs to get out of here fast. Please, he's a friend. Be careful. Take him and go

"He points to Dave"

Harry: Dave, you're going with my friend here got it? Her name is Aya...and keep a low profile! Act normal. Good luck.

"Dave looks confused, but Aya forces him to come along. Harry waits for a while, and then moves in an opposite direction"

Harry: I gotta find him...why did he use Ice...what was up with that blood freak...damn it all, this has turned to shit

----

"As Keeth and Amber arrive at her place, Keeth helps her up the stairs."

Amber: Well...good night...
Keeth: hmm, see ya...
Amber: Yeah...damn I'm going to wake up badly tomorrow...and lets not hope I get a mission. Damn this job
Keeth: You know, you could drop your position if it annoys you so much
Amber: Yeah, and then what? I do nothing
Keeth: Didn't you say that you wanted to be normal?
Amber: Yeah, but I don't...want to be useless as well
Keeth: You have to pick one
Amber: You know what, screw you!

"Amber goes to put her finger to his chest again but trips into him. She stays there for a while, and then both the tension and the alcohol lead to her kissing him passionately. Keeth kisses back, as Amber opens her apartment with her back turned. Both of them walk in, and she shuts it"

----

Simon: I don't know Fawkes...that's pushing it...big time. I don't know if I signed up to kill humans like that
Fawkes: Simon, I do have extra orders for you. You're going to serve as backup
Simon: What?!
Fawkes: Don't think I haven't noticed...you hesitate to kill subjects, and you've done it more than once. When we need a finish, it's always someone else. And frankly, if we ARE going to go in this direction, I can't have that
Simon: But...
Fawkes: Don't worry, you're not off the team. I'm just putting you on standby
Peter: Wait, but the normal formations require an extra party...am I going in?
Fawkes: No, you're still on evac duty. I'll fill in for Simon
Peter: You're...going in?
Fawkes: Yes, don't worry. That's the briefing. We'll depart in 30 minutes and 0 hours.

----

Iliria: I had someone else in mind for the Circle actually, but it can wait...and no BH, I am not going out with you. I've got other things on my mind
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Blackheart: Ah. Sad okay then, well I'm going to head out to my home, I'm pretty tired.

"With that he teleported off to the DarkForce Dimension."
Dave: Wait..what the hell is going on, And hey!

"Dave suddenly looses control, teleporting them, and both end up in the middle of the ocean, Dave falling into the cold waters below, instantly starting to panic."
Ledge: I'm going on this mission right?
Keel: I'll go..as well. Keeth is still missing hmm.
Alex: Fawkes, what would you like me to do in this mission?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:18 pm

*Tesla continues to take out several police cars without killing the cops. The word is brought back to the man behind the big oak desk*

Man: We can't risk public harm for the sake of capturing a mutant. Bring her inside the compound, then we can get her from there.
Voice: Yes sir.

*The local officers are soon called off, being no match for Tesla. She soon comes by a large Military area. The top level *ground level* resembles a airplane hanger.*

Tesla: If he's anywhere, he's here.

*As she walks through the hanger, Tesla starts to fell funny. She sniffs the air, getting a faint sent of something.*

Tesla: What... is this.

*As her organic diamond fails... she finds herself surrounded by solders, all wearing masks and air tanks.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Fawkes: I'd rather you stay here Alex. Your method of fighting attracts to much attention. Sorry. The team is myself, Keel, Ledge and Frank. Simon is backup. That's all. Go get ready

----

"Meanwhile, Harry is running across the room, when suddenly, the wall in front of him disappears in a transmutation. He looks inside and finds Solf and the Reaper going at it"

Harry: HEY! You two left me behind
Solf: My apologies...I'll make it up to you!

"He throws blood at him, but Harry dodges, as Solf snaps his fingers again and another piece of the wall vanishes"

Harry: Damn it, I can't get close to this guy

"Outside, sirens are heard"

Solf: Oh dear, it seems the party is coming to an end

"Solf runs outside and jumps into the ledge of the window. Hei soon follows, still wearing his mask. Harry sighs and followed, being careful not to fall"

---

"Aya slaps Dave"

Aya: Calm down! Purease get controlu of your powers and terupors us back

---

Iliria: I'll go see Howard tomorrow...I'm beat
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:27 pm

"At this point, however Chulance races in, racing ove to Tesla, as bullets are flying at him, they all miss, we see Zach in a gas mask."

Zach:Thank God for Rachel!

"Zach raises his gun shooting at the soldiers, and thanks to the probability field all the bullets hit, while Chulance adapts summoning an energy shield around himself, and Tesla."

Chulance: Tesla..Don't worry, I'll save you.
Alex: I see, that makes enough sense, I'll do so, however if you do get caught up in an emergency situation contact me, and I'll be there. Let's move,
Dave: I..I...

"At this point Sharks approach them, Dave panicking, he teleports himself, and Aya now soaked back to the same location."

Dave: Holy...
"Back at the Bank robbery, Milo had defeated the Bank Robbers, and tied them in metallic webbing, smiling to the camera's,he flew off into the air, people clapping and cheering for Fusion.

Milo: Easy...life is so awesome now!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:39 pm

Tesla: Chulance... you followed me...
Chulance: I was worried about you.
Tesla: Chu... this place is more then it appears. My family, they told me why they did what they did. You know of Sindus right? The man who runs this city... he's like him, he hates us. He captures mutants, and kills them. Chu, my father died today. The first time I had seen him in so long, and he died.
Chulance: Capturing mutants, unless they are criminals, is illegal now that the bill is passed. Tesla, I'll help you bring these guys down.
Tesla: Chulance... thank you.

*the man behind the desk has not received any word from the soldiers he sent.*

Man: Mutants always make this difficult. *presses button* Ready the suits.
Voice: Yes sir.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:43 pm

----

Aya: Thank you. Do not worry too much. You should gettu controru of your powers soon

----

"Harry spots the two fighting in the distance. the Reaper runs towards Solf, but he sidesteps. The Reaper swings his blade, but Solf dodges it just by inches from his neck. We see the spot of near contact get cold and almost freeze. Meanwhile, Solf has taken the chance to throw blood from his hand. As we take a look at both of them at the end of the confrontation, the Black Reaper has blood on his mask

Solf: Goodbye
Harry: NO!

"Solf snaps his fingers, and the Black Reaper falls back into the street bellow. Harry looks at Solf in anger"

Harry: You bastard! That was my final lead

"Harry lights up"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:53 pm

*Tesla, Chulance and Zach find the entrance to the low levels where a think door blocks their path. The air is normal, allowing Chu to lower the barrier.*

Tesla: This must be where they keep them. Chu, can you adapt to get through this door.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigamiriku Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Emmet was soaring through the air. Ever since Genosha, he'd tripled his searching efforts. Gabriel had to be somewhere, but finding him was proving increasingly difficult. He headed towards new york. He' heard about a mutant who could track anyone as long as he had an article of there clothing. He zoomed off, the city directly below him, He landed town and headed in the direction of the mutants location. It had beeen a year since Gabriel had gone missing. Emmet didnt know what had happened to him. One night they were supposoed to have a dinner date and he never came home. Days passed and Emmet grew increasingly concerned, what could have happened to him. Gabriel was very powerful, it was unlikely he'd been captured...or was it?

shinigamiriku
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Dave: how, your gonna teach me?
Chulance: Let's see

"Chulance throws a punch at the door, and the door is knocked over, he grins."

Chulance: super Strength..okay let's go in.
Zach: Heh..yea, but why are we going on? shouldn't we be leaving?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:25 pm

Tesla: No way! My family drove me away to protect me, because these assholes would of come to kill me, simply because I'm a mutant. Like hell they are getting away with that. I'm taking this son of a bitch down. If that means I gotta go through a army to do it, then I will.

*They enter the area which is a long hall consisting of many "chambers". Each chamber with a window that can be viewed through. Viewing the prisoners as they walk by, they see them all dead. Chained by the wrists. Many of the body's are beaten, with died blood seen from the wounds blood once leaked through.*

Tesla: What the... they told me they killed our kind but this... these people looks like they was beaten... torture even. This is...
Chulance: These chambers must hold power suppressors... they couldn't escape.

*As they move along, something in on cell catches Tesla's eye, and she stops. Looking in a cell where a women is chained up, she was clearly beaten, a bit of blood trickles from her mouth. Tesla notices a very slight movement from this women's hand.*

Tesla: Chu look, I think this on is alive.

*Frank meanwhile joins his team*

Frank: So we have a mission I hear.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or9mPP4G_1E

"Meanwhile, Harry has been kicked into the building again, and his fighting with Solf. He throws some more blood, but Harry dodges again, and propels himself forward again, trying to attack Solf. Solf blocks however. Harry grins, and then uses a light blast from his attacking hand, sending Solf into a wall."

Solf: Oh my...you are skilled
Harry: Learned from some of the best

"Solf cuts his other hand, and grins"

Solf: Good...I like that conviction! Come forth and show me how well you can fight for your goal...if you can

"Harry fires another light blast, as Solf dodges and throws blood at Harry. Harry dodges, and Solf uses his other hand, but Harry manages to put only his one foot on the floor and throw himself away from the blood spatter"

Solf: Oh my...you really ARE skilled
Harry: If I had my light body...you'd be dead by now

"Harry goes for another attack, but this time, Solf sees it coming, and throws blood with both hands, widening the range and forcing Harry to step back"

Harry: As stupid as it sounds...both hands give him an edge. If I try to cut him, I'll only make it worse, so I have to beat him into submission

"Harry fires to light blasts, but Solf dodges by ducking and stepping to the side and throwing more blood. Harry dodges again, and again uses a light blast to propel himself forward. However, Solf sees it coming, and puts his arms forward. Harry manages to punch him and knock him into the floor, but he laughes it off. Harry has blood on his chest"

Solf: You're dead
Harry: SHIT!

"Before Harry can get killed, suddenly, the Black Reaper jumps in through the window and stabs both of Solf's hands with his two blades. He then throws one of them at him, hitting him.. Solf spits out blood"

Solf: HOW!?

"The reaper shows him a vial"

Solf: PRE PREPARED BLOOD!

"Solf's blood slowly makes it's way across the cable into the Reaper's hands. Solf notices and smiles"

Solf: You failed though...I have you as well That must have been preprepared blood in the mask

"However, before Solf can do anything, ice makes it's way across the wire using the blood as a way to freeze forward, and finally catches Solf, freezing his body and turning it red, due to the blood stopping in his system, and then creating a thin layer of ice"

Harry: Woah...
Reaper: You, Light Admiral...I know nothing of what you search for...I am sorry.
Harry: Wait!
Reaper: I'll leave him to you...take care

"The Reaper cuts the wire, and the jumps out the window again. Harry follows, but when looks outside he's already gone"

---

Meanwhile, morning in NY city

"Dale walks into Aaron's lab, and sees him sleeping in his lab boat on the table. He looks at his armor, which is now finished"

---

"Meanwhile, Amber wakes up as well. She looks to the side, yawns, blinks and looks again. Keeth's there. Amber's expression turns to shock, and she vanishes, appearing in her living room in her clothing"

Amber: Oh shit...I slept with the Ghost Rider...oh shit...the Vishanti are going to... Kill me...

""Amber looks to her door, and finds a weird caterpillar like creature"

Amber: Oh...hey Agamotto...
Agamotto: Sigh...Amber, the Vishanti called for you

"Amber is in shock"

Amber: I have a good reason to
Agamotto: I seriously advise you to save it for them

"Amber nods nervously, uses her magic to leave a note to Keeth saying she'll be right back, and both her and Agamotto vanish"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:06 pm

*Tesla takes hr organic diamond, smashing through the door where the form fails.*

Tesla: Looks like you was right Chu. Can you adopt to be resistant to power suppression? You can free her right.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Chulance: I suppose.

"Chu goes inside, using his adaption, he adapts to the negation, and even manages to rip the chains off the women, he carries her out."

Chulance: Didn't know i could do that.
Zach: Man everyone has a cooler ability then me..
"Dale heads over to the armor, instantly putting it on, and looks around, he leaps onto the roof, and begins climbing, "

Dale: ALL THESE NEW FEATURES WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"He heads to the lobby, opens the window, and swings out,
"Keeth rolls out of bed, and with a groan, he gets up seeing Amber is not there, he spots the note, and calms down sitting onto the bed."

Keeth: I just slept with Amber...that was awesome.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:41 pm

(someone point out Zach is a potential realty warper trough probabilities. Unless he has the faggy kind of probability manipulation that only works if the event is possible in the first place)

"Harry has stepped outside and is giving his report to local the local intelligence bureau. Aya is with him, and Dave is waiting in the sidelines"

---

"Meanwhile, the X-Force as has gathered"

Fawkes: Alright guys, lets move out

"Peter uses his power to quickly move them to the location"

(take if from here Chu)

---

"Aaron wakes up, and notices the armor is gone"

Aaron: Oh...he must have taken it out...I hope nothing goes wrong with it, I didn't test it. "he yawns" I wonder if Fawkes of Amber have done their thing...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:49 pm

*Tesla steps out behind Chu.*

Tesla: Man Chu, your adaption powers are strong.

*checks on the women*

Tesla: She's alive, but not responding. Who knows how long she was locked in there, or what she's been through. Let's finish this up fast, get her back to Gonesha.

*The group continues forward. Upon entering another area, a bright flash is seen as a beam of energy shoots Tesla back.*

Chulance: Tesla!

*Chu looks to see 3 mecha suit type machines. A speaker activates on the lead one*

Machine 1: Mutants, you shall not pass this point.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:12 pm

*Terrell nodded to Riya*

Terrell: Let's get going then, before I change my mind about this.

*The body of Michael didn't even budge after other half warned him not to do anything.*

Ego: Humble father, forgive our tainted blood, but let it known that our Lord granted us with it. We have been blessed with the power to stop the satanic powers of the other mutants. We were blessed with this gift in order rid the word of this demonic poison that has flooded the world, and then we were led to you, a man worthy of becoming a beloved saint. It would be an honor if we joined you.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:19 pm

"At this point The armor shuts down, and Dale falls once more and hits a dumpster.."

Dale: god Damn it,,
Zach: Come on bring it SOB
Chulance: are
Zach: ILL TEAR YOU APART MYSEFL! THE ONE GOD DAMN THING I HATE IS PEOPLE WHO MESS WITH MUTANTS!
"The group arrives outside of a mansion, where Afansas is seen with a wine in his hand, and a smile on his face."

Afansas: I'm so glad you all could make it.
Ledge: What..the hell how

"Afansas turns around."

Afansas: My name is Afansas, and my job is to decimate people like you. This is quite interesting try and use your abilities..try
Ledge: "tries" I can't summon my bone claws
Keel: Screw this shit..I don't need any god damn powers.

"Keel raised a gun, and clicked the trigger, but nothing happened, Afansas laughs."

Afansas: There is much you must learn.
"Riya turns them both into water, and they water port back to Genosha, arriving on the shores, Riya grins."

Riya: Stay Right here I'm going to change into something..more comfortable.

"She winked at him, and took off into the SXM mansion, heading to her rooms, spotting James on the way."

Riya: I got Terrel he's on the shore, I'll handle him for now, tell Manny's crew, he was killing for money though
Desmond: A power negator..makes enough sense. I'll be glad to accept you. LET IT BE KNOWN! THIS MUTANT IS NOT A MUTANT< but a soldier of GOD!

"Other people cheered, and like earlier, the flooding of people calmed down, as various people began leaving."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:34 pm

James: The who and the what now?! And you let that guy here? "sigh"...I'll go with you, knock him out, and we'll take him to Lex's prison. We can't let a guy that kills for money just stay free Riya...he's a villain!

---

Fawkes: [i]Damn it...[i]

"Fawkes clicks his remote beacon attempting to signal Alex, Peter and Simon at the X-Force base"

---

"Meanwhile, Dave is in the car with Harry and Aya."

Harry: Dave. I'll have to take you to the English embassy. I'm sure we'll be able to get you home

----

"Aaron was watching the Iron Spider's armor performance from a remote computer as it shuts down"

Aaron: Damn...

"He clicks on a com"

Aaron: Spider Man, this is Iron Man. Get back to HQ. Sorry, the armor must still have kinks to work out
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:45 pm

*The 3 machines raises their left arm, the pales open and machine guys are seen. The barrels take a green glow. On that mark many plasma shots are fired towards the 3, like bullets from machine guns.*

Frank: Well now, looks like this guy has a few tricks.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:47 pm

*Being instantly taken from the yacht to the shore of Genosha felt refreshing to Terrell, but he still felt out of place. He had just gone from killing bankers in order to steal more money, to being dragged by a girl to a place for heroes. Terrell waited for Riya, but he wasn't the most patient of people.

Terrell: She's worth the wait, but I need find something do.

*Terrell pulled out his pistol, examining it. He had been surprised that he had relied on such a weapon, but it got things done quickly. The gun would hold his attention, but not for long.*

Ego: Thank you, father. If you need anything, I shall assist you.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:57 pm

"Manny's ship is speeding towards Genosha again, thanks to Jon's aura bursts"

Manny: I'M GONNA KILL RIYA!
Eston: Calm down
Shadow: She left us behind for that guy! I'm insulted!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next