Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 12

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 12

Post by lol1991 Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:00 pm

William: And idea? Do say so? I?ve been going though Harry's comics for some kind of hint...but I can't even find issues with the Void thing "sigh"...and I can't reach Harry himsef. It's a bother.

----

"Yamairo hangs up and teleports to James"

Yamairo: Alright Metallic, James...lets make this quick, I have-
James: Lex can wait, this is more important
Yamairo: Stop doing that
James: Force of habit sorry
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Chulance: Alright every time you try and heal Milo or whatever, were back to square one, why not use my Blood, in a cure, a cure that constantly adapts, we can get rid of Milo's condition, then maybe he can fight off Void.
"Outside Milo's room, screams were heard, and suddenly the door ripped open Telekentically as Devon was seen, gathering psionic energy, Ledge walking in order his control"

Zach: The Hell!?
Devon: The Hunters must be stopped at all costs! Ventro has to die!
Zach: Damn I'm focusing on all my power on Milo, if i fight back, things might get bad.

"As he said this, Ivan phased in the room, gathering electricity in his finger tips."

Ivan: Give up Ventro
"Lex sighed looking down at his watch."
Lex: He sure is slow for a time manipulator.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:15 pm

"As both of them look at Milo, both get sent right through the wall and to the outside by a huge gust of wind. Marie is slowly walking into the corridors with wind gathering around her"

Marie: Listen guys...unless ye wanna start up trouble...I suggest ya leave here right now...before I really loose my temper

---

"Meanwhile, as Yamairo and James are about to teleport, James suddenly looks up"

James: Oh crap...not again
Yamairo: What is...I'll be right back

"Yamairo teleports to the fight, standing between Marie and the PA members"

Yamairo: Alright you two...what the hell is this?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Metallic: Great... now what?

*Meanwhile Katy approached Jin.*

Katy: Alright Jin, I got to know, why do you hate me so much?
Jin: I don't ow you a fucking explanation sister.
Katy: You can tell me, or James can figure it out, and you know he will.
Jin: Fine then, you want to know, I'll tell you. You, the special one.
Katy: What do you mean by that?
Jin: You know, most fathers would be proud to have a son, but not our father Katy, he wanted a daughter, someone who wouldn't grow up to follow in his bloody footsteps. Their is so much you don't know about our family's history Katy.
Katy: No, then say it.
Jin: You grew up, thinking your father was a retired business man? Hardly, he was a assassin Katy, a cold blood thirsty murderer.
Katy: That's a lie!!
Jin: It isn't. He was out of the business by the time you was born, you, the lovely daughter they always wanted. I, was nothing but an accident, a son they never wanted, born at a time they wasn't ready. My childhood was shit. I was neglected, beaten by a man often coming home drunk after finishing a "job". It got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore. I tied to kill them both in their sleep. I was only a child at the time though, father woke up and I was to weak to over power him. They then made me look like the bad guy, and shipped me away to a insane asylum for youth's. Huh, they had the right name, the place was completely insane. You had to be fit, be alert to survive in that place. And those two things, I was. I trained day after day, and even uncovered my hydrokinesis powers in that place.
Katy: IF this was true. What does it have to do with me?
Jin: The story isn't finished yet. Watching my progress, father found it clear I was becoming what he feared I would become. At the same time though, he was relieved, for he had found his way out. You see, in order to "retire", he needed a replacement. Someone strong, cold, who would get the job done without question.
Katy: You.
Jin: Father made a few calls, and before I knew it, I was taken into the government. They spent years training me, refining my skills, turning me into the perfect killer. I learned to control my powers flawlessly, and when I was ready, they sent me out to handle threats. I grew to enjoy the work, to take pleasure in the kill. As I became a monster of which not to be reckoned with, dear old father got what he wanted, and was allowed to retire with a hefty $1000 a week retirement check. 10 years after my birth, you was born, the daughter they wanted all along. Unlike me, they cared for you, protected you. I had nothing all my life, you had everything you wanted. It pissed me off, that they could be that biased, to hate me simply for who I was, but love and care for you for the exact same reason. I became envy, dear I say jealous of you Katy. What made you so special huh, why did you deserve the easy life. I returned to the government, I said I wanted more power, I said I needed it. After some testing, and some DNA alteration, I was given a second power, electricity. Although this increased my power to attack immensely, it didn't come without certain restrictions to my hydrokinesis powers.
Katy: Restrictions...
Jin: Katy, you and me, was born with the exact same powers. You think you was the only one in our family to know a elemental shift, I knew of that power years before you, I learned it, mastered it years ago.
Katy: Why did you never use it?
Jin: It's one of the restrictions. If I took a elemental shift to water form, my electrical powers become unstable and I electrocute myself. Taking that form does me more harm then good. However, I can still do most anything you can do Katy, except shift.
Katy: That's why...
Jin: Exactly. You can't control the water in my body, you can't control my blood. And in return I can't do it to you either.
Katy: We can return to powers later.
Jin: Of course. After I gained these powers, I went rouge from the government. I was coming to take revenge on our parents, and to make your life a living hell, just like mine. Before I got there, I was met by Jet. He "recruited" me into Nightmare's group. It's because of Jet, one of the strongest elemental villains, that you was able to continue your little fairy tail life style. You, the special child that was taken care of. Got whatever you wanted. grew up to be a hero, cheered on by fans of SXM, making all kinds of friends. You disgust me Katy.
Katy: I haven't had as easy as life as you think, I've died before.
Jin: The few "hard" moments of your life is nothing but a walk in the park compared to my life. So don't even start claiming you can understand me. You know why I wanted you to join me before?
Katy: Why..?
Jin: Revenge. Oh what better revenge could I get then taking you and bringing you to my side, raising you to be just like me. *grin* You, would refuse to turn however. That's when I settled on killing you.

*Jin stand up.*

Jin: You want to see how "nice" your mother and father truly was. Get one of your friends to hack the government data base and search code names Flower and Howler.

*He then walks away from Katy.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:22 pm

"As he says this Quelter moves forward stabbing Marie in the back with a knife, and then kicking her in the head to knock her aside, Zach sturggling to contain Milo who began shaking violently, his eyes opening, glowing yellow."

Milo: BASTARDS!
Devon: Damn he's
Ivan: I got this!

"Milo stood up, gathering light, his hatred giving him more control over Void, as he sent out beams of light aimed at the group, Ivan phased the three of them, but Milo quickly downed Ivan with a telepathic bolt, and directed one at Devon."

Devon: THese won't effect me
Milo: ILL KILL YOU ALL!

"Milo began gathering radiation in his hands, screaming, as he sent out Optic Blasts at Devon, who sent out a beam of telekentic force, the attacks collided, the room collapsing as Zach ran over to Marie, struggling to lift her off the ground."

Zach: YAMAIRO HELP!
Chulance: Alright every time you try and heal Milo or whatever, were back to square one, why not use my Blood, in a cure, a cure that constantly adapts, we can get rid of Milo's condition, then maybe he can fight off Void.
"Riya made herself into the Mutant Holding Facility, a gun stowed away in her Jeans pocket, as Lex spotted her, and went over to her smiling."

Lex: You made it, I'll need the DNA sample?
Riya: Huh
Lex: The DNA sample, Yamairo sent you
Riya: umm..yea, he did. Where's it gonna be done anyway?
Lex: The Cell area, so you don't loose control, there won't be any Security around, I don't want them getting the wrong idea.
Riya: Alright. Perfect, I'll get near Terrel.

"Lex lead Riya down to the cell area."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:26 pm

James: Sorry, but some old people are causing trouble. Yama should be able to handle them fast enough. Don't worry. If he can't, we'll I'm sure they wont be able to handle the entire SXM

---

William: That could...wait, do you hear something?

---

"Yamairo waves his hands and reverses time on Marie's wound, teleporting both of them anyway from the rubble. He then draws his sword, and teleports behind Devon stabbing him in the back right through his chest. He leaves the sword there, draws his Odinsword and then directs a small blast at Milo, causing him to fly back a few feet"

Yamairo: ALL OF YOU CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW!!

"Marie is getting up and walks up to Milo, kneeling down next to him"

Marie: Milo! Calm down...please...before that thing comes out again
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Metallic: Somehow... I'm not surprised with you guys.

*After Jin left, Katy go's back to Troy.*

Troy: How'd it go?
Katy: I can't tell if he's telling the truth or trying to fuck with my mind... I got something to check out.
Troy: What?

*Katy gives a summery of their conversation.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Chulance: I..damn it, adapted just got super hearing, things aren't going well down by Milo's room, he's awake, and the Phoenix Alliance is here.
"Milo gets up, gathering fire, the color blue due to the immense temperature, raising his hands, as Devon turns into raw psionic energy, then physical completely regenerated."

Devon: Alright then Ventro, let's do this.
Milo: Marie, I can't let Devon do whatever he wants I.

"At this point Ledge moves in stabbing Milo, the wound causes him to scream out, as it allows Void to began gaining control again, Milo gathering light in his right hand, while Void gathers darkness in his left."

Milo: AAAH
Void: I AM RISING! THIS BODY IS MINE!
Milo: NO STOP!
Devon: YOU SEE! VENTRO MUST PERISH! HE is dangerous, he is the host of a dark entity known as the Void, at first he will be able to fight it like Sentry did but not for long, I warn you. Yamairo silence him now! Billions of lives shall be sacrificed? Is milo worth that!? He controls the Hunters, if he dies they do! Let me tell you something, the HUNTERS ARE ACTIVE AGAIN! For the past few days they've regained free will, they were freed when Void opened the Portals in the Negative Zone, they've already waged war on Galactus, and his Heralds!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Troy: I place my bets on BS. He can't hurt you psychically, so he's trying to do it emotionally.
Katy: Right. Still, I gotta be sure.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:47 pm

"Yamairo is left looking at Devon. He removes his sword from his back by teleporting it into his hand. Before he can do anything else, Ledge is sent into the wall with enough force to crash through it by Marie. Marie grabs hold of Milo, starting to shed tears"

Marie: MILO! Please...please stop...you can't let him control you...please

"Yamairo aims his Odinsword right into Devon"

Yamairo: If it comes to it...we'll handle the Hunters then...but we are NOT killing Milo...understood?

----

James: Damn...the Void is getting loose. Come on Metallic, I'm warning everyone, we need to move"

"James and Metallic run off"

(this is my last post, sorry. do whatever you must. James warned everyone about Milo/Void thing. Yamairo will NOT change his mind. Marie will attempt to muder anyone that comes 2 feet near Milo with killing intent. When James gets there, he will freeze up on what to do, either save Milo or not. Basically, James is starting to ponder the "ends justify the means" option)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Metallic: The Void? Great, last thing we need is the worlds strongest man to go insane... again...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Devon: Mhmm, alright then Yamairo your a fool, I have the abilities of Nate Grey, your powers do not compare, I can see the future in 300 different ways, I've predicted every move, Milo will kill us all. Well then Galactus wants to end them, he's coming to the source he's coming to wipe out the entire earth to get rid of Void! The Planet Eater is coming!!! We only have at most a few months before his arrival! Innocent lives are being lost because of the Hunters, and this war, all of this can end with Milo's death! NOW SLEEP!

"Using his immense telepathic powers Yamairo, and Marie fell to the ground in intense pain, then showing them images of the end of the wolrd while keeping them in searing mental pain, as James, and Metallic arrive outside."

James: Stay here, come in if I call
Metallic: Alright

"James rushes inside seeing the scene Devon taking place, as he lifts Yamairo's admantium blade with Telekensis and sent it at Milo's chest, only for it to shatter, Milo getting up, and Devon fell to the groud, as pain filled every fiber of his being, Milo screaming,"

Milo: TAKE THIS!?
Devon: W..what is this!
Milo: An Ability I picked up from Zulan, Excruciation, the ability to cause a subject immense pain, I can choose the level of pain from minor ache's, to the point that you feel like someone is tearing you apart!
Devon: DAMN YOU MONSTER!
Void: NO I AM THE REAL MONSTER!
Milo: SHUT IT!
Ivan/Quelter: BOSS!

"Milo then used Tendrils made of Shadows sending them into the two stabbing them, and flinging them aside, leaving Devon in immense pain, he glared at him, making his way over to him, touching him on his forehead, rendering him unconscious."

Milo: I can't read his mind, but I did pick up the ability to see the past of an object or person. Devon's telling the truth, Galactus is coming, it's all my fault. I can't exert power over the Hunters without risking Void gaining control of me, I'm too dangerous I have to leave.

"Milo quickly absorbed the Kinetic Energy from everyone in the room, before taking off at speeds beyond light tearing a hole in the roof while doing so."
"Riya held the gun in her hand, having knocked Lex on the head, he'd disabled the Omega Machine for the DNA test, but that meant all the prisoners had their abilities back, she needed to free Terrel, before anyone else figured out thier powers returned, she turned into air, air-porting over to Terrel's cell, using a blast of air pressure to tear the cell open."

Riya: TERREY! Come on we have to go!

"As she said this, several Iron Drones raised their hands, firing repulsor rays at her, in response, she turned herself, and Terrel into air, causing them to re-appear in her apartment room in Manhattan, she let go of him, hugging him."

Riya: You idiot! How could you leave me to go be someone's bitch in prison!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:26 pm

*Metallic had been listening outside the room, he enters when hearing Milo's words, finding the scene of the fight.*

Metallic: Did I just hear what I thought I heard?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:39 pm

*Terrell held Riya in his arms, something he had yearned to do ever since he was sent to Chicago. By the looks of the location, Terrell could tell this hadn't been an SXM retrieval mission. He didn't enjoy ruining the moment, but he needed to know what was going on.*

Terrell: Riya... You broke me out of jail. I thought I was gonna go through a trial? That makes us fugitives... To everyone.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:20 pm

"Riya smacks Terrel on the forehead lightly, sighing, how could Terrel be sop stupid, even with a trial what good would it be for a murderer."

Riya: Yes it does! But it's better! What trial Terrey, don't be a dumb ass! There gonna kill you! I went to be my brother Alex, the master hacker, there were gonna kill you as soon as you lost the trial! I can show you!

"Riya went over to a laptop on the desk, pulling up the files Alex had gathered for her."
James: Yes, that's what you heard. Milo robbed us of our kinetic energy, we need Sandra to

"Marie moved forward crying, the pain subsided, the physical pain, the emotional pain seeping in, Yamairo holding his blade, Milo had departed."

Yamairo: WE HAVE TO FIND MILO!
Ivan: b..boss..
Quelter: D..damn

"The two vanished, along with Devon, Yamairo's face filled with anger."

James: Milo restored our kinetic energy as soon as he left the atmosphere..
Yamairo: Were finding him, find Sandra, tell her to use Cerebro now!
James: Yama with Sandra's conditino
Yamairo: Your right, were going to need to boost your powers James, and i know how we can do it!
James: That's..
Yamairo :Were going! Marie find William, and Chulance, we'll be back. Inform Nate of the current invates, he's in the bar area, I'll send Ledge to another room, were leaving

"Yamairo grabbed James, teleporting LEdge into Milo's bed, before departing with James."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Metallic: I'm not sure what their planing, but if what's going on is so dangerous Milo left Earth over it, we better hope they find him.

*Katy and Troy soon arrive outside Katy's old house.*

Troy: I still say your crazy to believe anything that bastard says.
Katy: This is my parents. If any of what he said was true, I have to know.
Troy: Fine, but did you have to drag me here.
Katy: Yes.
Troy: ... ok...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Zach: Galactus is coming and Jorgan is trying to limit our power . This is REALLY BAD, we seriously need Harry.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:39 pm

*Terrell looked at the files, barely getting the information out of them. He was able to decipher it enough for Riya's statements to be true. He sighed before stepping away from the laptop and began pacing around slowly. He wasn't thinking, but trying to ease his nerves. Terrell finally stopped n place before looking at Riya with a serious look.*

Terrell: We're not gonna hide out forever Riya. If they pass that dumb ass law, We're hitting D.C. If your bro can figure out the schematics and the general game plan of their defenses, we'll wreck them.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:42 pm

*Katy is the first to step in the house, dust covers the place where it hasn't been cleaned in so long.*

Katy: I haven't realized how long it's been since...
Troy: Lets just move on. Lets not make this any harder then it has to be. Where do we check.
Katy: T-the attic, if they was hiding anything from me, I assume that's where they would put it...
Troy: You sure your alright being back here?
Katy: Long as I have you.
Troy: You'll always have me Katy, no matter what. Lets go.
Katy: Right.

*She transports them both into the attic.*

Metyallic: This is all happening, and we're slowly losing our strongest members. Filipe and Harry left, Sandra can't do much cause of the baby, Milo has Void. We still don't know where Surfer and Avengers are... *sigh*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:05 pm

"Riya monitored Terrel, wondering if he was crazy, an all out attack against the Government, she'd broken him out of a prison, because she was lucky, they'd be depowered, and killed within minutes."

Riya: But the prison, they have a machine Lex designed that negates abilities, my brother could try and hack into it, but Lex is just as smart as him! Plus if we wreck the place, the rest of the mutants are gonna suffer! We can hide out, my brother can help us, he has an old shack out in the desert.
"At MHF the scene had unfolded, the prisoners having regained their abilities rampaged, the Iron Drones Jorgan sent effectively fought them, but the more dangerous one's had escaped to tear apart DC, and it was all because of a mutant, an SXM member none the less, a security guard went over to Lex"

Guard: Me. Leven are you injured?
Lex: Just received a blow to the head, but otherwise I'm fine no bleeding.
Guard: Alright then, we've put the omega Machine back, and Hammer is going after the MHF escapee's.
"Some Prisoners were seen at a Gas Station everyone dead, one woman laughing unleashing her ability as people fell to the ground in immense pain, Excruciation was being used, two other girls were seen getting into a black mercadies."

Woman: come on Claire! Come on!
Claire: MUHAHA PAIN!
Woman: GET YOUR ASS IN THE CAR!
Jade: Quite CLAIRE! Wait the authorities

"As she said this police cars began coming, but Emma was seen unleashing her ability absorbing the ability, and patting her stomach."

Emma: "Grins" crunchy Dont worry Drac, I'll avenge you, I'll kill them all.
Claire: haha, nice let's move
Jade: Finally

"Claire got into the car, Jade slammed into the breaks, and the trio drove off in the van leaving the scene, as more police began making their way there."
Zach: Go tell Nate about what's going on! I'll go find Chulance, then we'll try to see who's left that can fight.

Last edited by Milo Ventro on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Metallic: *nod* Lets move then.

*Both head out.*

*Meanwhile Katy and Troy are looking through boxes in the house attic. They haven't found anything yet and the history of Katy's family, but Katy had found a old photo book. Looking inside the the photo brings a tear to Katy's eyes.*

Katy: T-Troy, you... find anything.
Troy: Nothing yet.
Katy: ... alright.

*Troy turns to Katy.*

Troy: What's wrong?
Katy: Um, nothing *closes the book*. Just... keep looking.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:54 pm

*Michael was already at the scene, holding his M16 rifle. Yes, Michael. Not just the body or the ego, but his complete self. The echo of his weapon only announced the death of a mutant that had been rampaging across D.C.*

Michael: This is what I'm talking about!

*Within minutes, Michael had wiped out the escaped mutants in his vicinity. He then made his to a man who had just gotten up. Using Soul Sight, Michael was able to read the motives of this man, and immediately identified him as an ally.*

Michael: Hey, I'm a negator. Are there any major areas that need assistance? [i]Perfect! the government doesn't trust mutants. This distrust should root out the bad ones.

-----------------------

*Terrell didn't like being shut down, but Riya was right. The idea of hiding hurt his pride, but if he wanted to keep Riya safe, he would listen to her. She was smart, but he knew that one of the only things that could make her reckless was his own recklessness.*

Terrell: Okay... Let's go.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:17 pm

*After some searching Troy found something, a small metal box locked with a key lock, of course, the key was missing.*

Troy: Katy, look at this, looks like some kind of safe box.

*Katy runs over.*

Katy: This might be what I'm looking for, lets open it.

*Troy heats up the lock, Katy then cools it water, freezing it by turning the water to ice. Troy grabs a hard object, and with a few hard bangs, the lock breaks open. Katy is quick to open the box only to find a single piece of paper with "FoxTrot109" written on it.*

Katy: W-what..?
Troy: It's a code.
Katy: Code... lets go back to Genosha, now.
Troy: Huh, I thought we came to look around...
Katy: This is probably a password to access certain government files, and I think Kiya can help us get in.
Troy: Kiya...
Katy: Yes, she has a history with the government remember, she probably knows how to navigate the sites.
Troy: Yeah but, there not idiots. They probably got the site addresses changed, codes changed. This code might not even work. And we can't do it at Genosha, they would trace us. We're on a tight leash now after what Surfer did, then to have them find out SXM is trying to access their data base?
Katy: But... *sigh* Alright... lets go then...

*Katy puts the paper in her pocket, then turns herself and Troy to mist, moving back towards Genosha.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:58 am

"Meanwhile, at the old cotagge, we find Aaron still fixing up his armor. He's managed to get it working as best he can given his conditions"

Aaron: Alright, now that this is done...what do I do? Jorgan's taken away my team, my position...even my armors. I can't contact the SXM because I could put them in trouble...however...there is a certain someone I can call

"Aaron rings up his phone and makes a call"

Aaron: Hey...you there? I have favor

-----

"Yamairo and James arrive at their destination"

----

"Marie has locked herself in her room. Anna is standing outside wondering if she should break down the door"

Anna: Marie...come on answer me! Please...First Filipe...then Harry...now Marie...and her...we used to be...so close. And now look at us

"Inside, Marie is lying on her bed. A bottled of whiskey is seen on top of the bed already empty"

Marie: Stupid Milo...stupid SXM....fuck this and this life...why did I sign up for this

"She turns over, and starts to cry"
(sorry, just posting to let you know I'm alive, but it turns out I'm here at my cousins for the rest of the week. I'll keep coming by everyday whenever I can, posting to keep updated. Also,)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:23 pm

(Alright.

But also what? You didn't finish the sentence, you just said "also" lol)

*Katy and Troy arrive back at Genosha.*

Katy: *sigh* that helped uncover a lot... a code we can't use...
Troy: If Milo was better we could get him to use technopathy to hack the government database undetected. But, he's unavailable.
Katy: Even if he was, he'd be after Surfer anyway, seeing as that's a bigger problem. Just got to wait I guess...

*Metallic soon finds Nate.*

Metallic: Nate!!
Nate: Metallic, how's your...
Metallic: We didn't go, trouble interrupted our plans.
Nate: What trouble?
Metallic: Milo.

*Metallic quickly recalls the events of what he knows.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next