Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 12

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 12

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:50 pm

*Terrell took the shot, trying his absolute best to let alcohol hit the back of his throat before touching anything else. Terrell set the empty shot glass down on the table before approaching Alex.*

Terrell: So I guess we chillin then, till something new comes up... Yo you got a power?

--------------

Once Michael sensed a cluster of mutants together, he headed in their direction. They had been moving fast, but seemed to abruptly stopped. He figured that the drones might have halted their escape out of D.C., so he took his chance to hit the jackpot of mutants. When he had caught sight of the four mutant females, he began to sprint at them, magnum in hand.

Michael: Project Eleven...

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:30 pm

Jacob: "With a heavy Jamican accent" Old man!? I'm in my late thirties, early fourties, I'm still a young man whatacha talkin about. I wancha boy, ya mama's in trouble, she been looking round for ya, and she was a raped boy, she couldn't look at someone who resembled man who ruin her life! But the man is back, now, he wanta kill her, and you, cuz she could press charges, but she needs proof of her son to do dat. Do ya understand? Plus she wants to have a son in ha life.
Emma: You feel sorry!? I don't care you stupid ass bitch! Sandra, Kano, Milo, all of them could revive him! They all refused! "Starts to cry" I don't give a damn about your team! I can absorb alot of them, probably not all of them, can you help me out.
Jade: That girl's been through something, the SXM really are assholes? I should know it's there fault I don't have a family. Kick their ass!

"Emma using her abilities began absorbing clones of Tanya, Mikey charging forward, when he suddenly vanished Jade laughing, as the original Tanya also dissapeared, both appearing in a place filled with grass."
"Bryan and clones come, his other clones come back to their location armed, the police in hot pursuit of his clones, who are using their stolen artilerly to fight back."

Bryan: Cops! Tenshi fry em!

"Ezekiel is restrained by the technique, unable to elognate any of his body parts, leaving him trapped, "

Ezekiel: JIM!!!
"Nate holds the canon staring at Leven, now reviewing his files, passing over Benjamin's file, without showing any emotion, but boiling with anger. Lex is working on the canon."

Lex: almost done, but if Alex was here we'd know, plus Riya has multiple forms of teleportation
Nate: Look
Lex: Your not after Alex, and you know it, I know who your after. Benjamin Handro, he killed your parents, you want revenge, but more important you want to know why
Nate: I..
Lex: It's only human, I've done research on Mr. Handro, and it's one reason the Military dosen't trust me, you see your parents were both musicians as you know, so was Benjamin's family, except they obtained music illegally, sold it, the FBI recruited your parents, but they learned something deeper was happening then an illegal music operation, it all has to do with Banner.
Nate: What?!
Lex: Alex Banner, and his sister, there more connected then any of us. The Banners they all lived in a small town in Alabama, but see they all have abilities similar to Alex, so of course the Military came in, and so did some other organization. The Military managed to get their hands on members of the Banner Family, and using their blood they created a formula that could give regular humans hulk like abilities, which came with a variety of health issues, one member named Darius went rogue after he obtained his abilities, and the Project was shut down.
Nate: Then why does it even matter, yes I want to beat Benjamin and..
Lex: Benjamin was one of the people involved in the experiment, the Project was taking place in the Recording Studio, the illegal music operation was just a front, your parents figured this out, which is why Benjamin killed them, the Government recovered most of the Rogue's, but there's a few out there, and anyway here's the thing, Homeland Security has been having trouble, Osborn learned of the project,, he pressured them into restarting it, He probably wants to use it to grant himself Hulkish abilities, HAMMER is already going after the Banners, and this canon can kill them..and
Nate: Benjamin.
Lex: Now then here's the next thing, The Banners..as long as they absorb Gamma Radiation, it's why Jorgan wants the formula, and why Benjamin hasn't aged.
Nate: Give me the weapon, I'll kill everyone involved with my parent's death.

"Lex passed Nate the weapon, who made his way out of the building, and flew off it was time to finish Benjamin off once and for all, then work on dealing with the rogues. When Kano appeared holding Mjlioner, Nate stopped the two standing in the air."

Nate: Kano what.
Kano: I'm here to help you stop the Rogue's.
Nate: You overheard?
Kano: Darius was involved with a very powerful gang, the same gang that killed my mortal family, the Military came after me because I'd seen Darius, they killed anyone who met the Rogue's, that's how I ended up the Island, that was the Goverment's Toxic waste dump for any people they wanted gone
Nate: Your a World LEader
Kano: Fuck my position, I want revenge, were doing this together Nate, were putting an end to this Whole God damn project, our families are dead!
Nate: Your right, let's go.

"Kano raised his hammer, waving in in the air, creating a portal, both of them entering."
"Alex nodded as he type don his computer at incredible speeds ,doing research, the Omega Machine he might have to go retrieve it himself."

Alex: Yes, I have a super intellect, and the Hulk Transformation.

"The Drunkened Riya now in Hulk form stumbled over to them, laughing, she went over to Terrel, a glass in her hand, half full, she gulped it down."

Riya: haha! Terry come give me a hug!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:03 pm

*Jim managed to rip the vines from Ezekiel, he creates a large spiked sand club to try and hit Jack. Jack rose another magma shield to block, and soon it started to actually rain.*

Jim: Not good.

Troy: Well you sure picked a hell of a time to show up didn't you? Figures it would take her getting her life threatened before she'd look for her own son. I should just let her hide for a while, see what she thinks it's like running for her life.

Tenshi: Can't you do anything useful combat wise?

*With another wipe of his sword, a wave of energy slices the roof clean off every cop car, taking the cops head with it.*

Tanya: Mikey... what the, where are we?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:55 pm

*Michael had the element of surprise, and he wasn't about to lose that factor. He grabbed a grenade from his belt, pulled the T, and threw it toward the women.*

----------------------

Terrell: Muscle and smarts... I can say that's sick, but I wouldn't trade it for my power. I have Mol-

*Terrell paused when he heard Riya. He would have given her a hug any other time she was drunk, but she was in her Hulk Transformation. This was the first time he had seen it, but he knew it by description. He knew that she was basically the ultimate superhuman, minus the green.*

Terrell: Not right now baby...

*She didn't seem to slow down as she headed toward him. Terrell's eyes widened in fear before he started backing away.

Terrell: Yo Alex! Imma take this outside. I hope she don't start running.

*Terrell opened the door and continued to back out of the shack.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:34 pm

Riya: Baby noo!
Alex: riya place nice.
Riya: k!

"She made her way outside, leaping towards Terrel, trying to throw herself on him."
Mikey: Hell if I know..

"Jade appeared before Mikey, and Tanya."

Jade: Your in an Alternate Reality, that's my ability to generate and control alternate realities.

"In the real world Emma, Angie, and Claire leaned against the world, the grenade explosion taking them by surprise, injuring and scattering them, doing more damaged to the already injured Emma."

Claire: Pain..it hurts, Angie help!
Ezekiel: We have to move, turn physical, so I can grab you!
Bryan: Hey hey, you've got tons of powers, I'm just a cloner.
Jacob: ah ah, boy she was a raped, that's not pleasant, you know you really are a bastard, look it,we need help to stop Greg, I can take him with my abilities, but I'll be killed as soon as I expose the whole operation.
"Benjamin had formed his own mini group, he tore a drone in half, as a portal appeared, Kano, and Nate walked out, the portal closing."

Kano: Let's play
Nate: Remmebe rme
Benjamin :Ey ey

"Nate raised the cannon firing, the beam slamming into Michael, a massive explosion taking place."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:49 pm

Troy: Huh. I guess this can't wait till we gather these mutant up can it. And what did you due to Katy, I'm not leaving her here, alone, knocked out so she can be killed.

Tanya: A alternate dimension. Look, I know Emma, she was with the SXM recently. I know she's upset, pissed even. Hell, I lost my brother... he was the only family I had left... And I'd love to have him back. But this, the killing, the destroying stuff, this accomplishes nothing. Can't I just have a moment to talk to her.

Tenshi: Fine fine, lets just go.

*Jim turns physical as the rain begins picking up, turning back to normal size.*

Jim: Damnit... I didn't know he could alter weather.
Ezekiel: He controls nature right, weather is a natural occurring condition.
Jim: Great... now what...

(Who or what should Metallic and Jin be facing, just random mutants and drones?)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:21 pm

*Terrell's eyes widened again as Riya launched her self toward him. In that instant, he had to make a decision. He could run or dodge his drunk superhuman girlfriend and let her plummet to the ground, or he could stand where he was and let her land on him.*

Terrell: You're lucky I love you...

*Terrell quickly put his hand in his pocket, touching his phone cover. By using his power, his body became composed of a hard rubber-like substance before Riya landed on him. The sheer force knocked him down. She was heavy too. Terrell tried to lift Riya up, but his attempt ended in failure. He was trying to break free from her tight hold. He was glad that he was elastic, so his bones weren't crushed, but it still hurt.*

Terrell: Riya! Get off! Please get off!

*Terrell squirmed and strained himself to get out*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:24 am

Jacob: I just a knocked her unconscious, we can a go now, just didn't wantcha burning me why we a runnin."

"Moving at super speed, he took Troy, and Katy to an apartment, then let go, knocking on the door, a woman in her late thirties come smoking a cigarett."

Jacob: Hey Baby, here's ya boy
Woman: Son?
Jade: Do you think I give a damn, here I control the rules of reality. Were in my world, here you have no powers, you have whatever I gave you, I can leave you forever, maybe make you immortal leave you here to rot forever, maybe you burn in hell. Emma doesn't want to talk to you! Now I want to know some information from you about the SXM, I want to know everything about them, and any info you have about the Avengers as well.
Bryan: Go where? Jack come on! Were getting in my car, my scouts spotted a highway, we go on it, we can get out of here hopefully before anyone else gets here. and..holy shit all my scouts were just wiped out, someone's here, someone fast Tenshi threw a shield up, we need to hide, none of us have the power to fight it.
Ezekiel: We run, get access to a phone, call the mansion.

"Ezekiel sends out his arm aroudn Jim, and sends out his other arm wrapping it around a poll, he snaps his arm back, sending both of them flying across the city, then sends out his arm again, wrapping it around a street poll and lowering them to safety he lets go of Jim."

Ezekiel: Alright, my phone's cracked, how about yours?
"The Resulting blast wiped out Benjamin his burned remains seen, surrounding things had been taken out such as people, Vehicle's, and Buildings Kano standing there, Nate at his side."

Kano: It's over
Nate: No, it's only the beginning the Rogue's are still out there, people involved with the Banner Project, the Banners, not to mention the Monitors will be put into affect if we keep going
Kano: They'll be put into effect no matter what, we'll just deal with it as it comes. I'd better absorb all the gamma radiation realeased from that canon, people could develop cancer.
Nate: Alright
???: So you do care about people huh
Nate: Who?
Kano: It can't be
???: It can

A voice seemingly coming from directions formed into a humanoid shape made of Gamma Radiation then perceeded to absorbing all the gamma radiation in the vacinity, before taking physical.

Kano: Darius!
Darius: Ello ol buddy, ol pal
Nate: NO way! I remember you from the Soul Tournament, Chulance killed you!
Darius: He overloaded me with Gamma Radiation, destroyed my physical body, but see I still absorbed gamma radiation,I began absorbing energy putting together a body, and my powers grew, I could absorb ANY form of energy, kinetic, chemical, electrical, I grew into an energy manipulator, and put together a physical level, Then to my joy I could still access my previous physical abilities. I've acsended beyond the level of power Banner has, and now no one can stop me!

(Random mutants, drones won't attack them)
"Angel was sitting down outside an Olive Garden on Genosha, sitting down at a table eating a salad, on the other end was Wave who simply had a bottle of water."

Angel: Wave, the Agency has been gone for years, our last organization fell to pieces what with Zulan's death, the members getting arrested, the Hunters invasion, being my body guard is noble but
Wave: I made Mr. Ventro a promise to protect you.
Angela: Yes, well as I was saying quite noble, but you should move on, a woman of my age dosen't have much time left, unless of course my son intervenes, but I've spoken with Strade recently.
Wave: he's back in action, I thought Akatuski killed him.
Angela: He evaded them, of course, you see Strade is the strongest mutant of us all, bar My son of course. Yamairo, James, Harry, Filipe, none of them compare to Strade, only an exception few such as Sandra, Devon,
Wave: You mean Kano, and Son can't help?
Angel: I'm speaking mutants specifically, you see his true ability is Activation, and Deactivation, he'd warned me that Void must be stopped, a horrible future awaits us, since your here, we must work together, Void must be neutralized, I love my son, but I've sacraficed so much to save the world, and I've tried to persuade him to leave, but he never will, we have to put him down, or everyone will be put down permanently.
"A massive amount of Sentinels were seen marching around with the Hammer Symbols on their shoulders, chest, leg's, ects, people were seen running amongst a large amount of rubble, the machine's fired beams of energy, and one man with a old gray sword with a purpilish sword, made his way to the Sewer, leaping in running as a beam slammed into the opening of the sewer, causing a cave in, the man lifted his sword, focusing he teleported away, reappearing inside of Sandra's room, the sword in hand, he looked at Sandra, the battleworn soldier held his blade."

Man: Sandra, there is much to discuss, there is little time for introductions, I am Yamairo from five years into the future.
"Riya just laughed"

RiyA: haha, your rubber, so I can squeeze you some more, you wanna wrestle ha, haha.

"She hugged him tighter, then let go, rolling off him, laughing some more, she reverted back to her human state,"

Riya: Give me another shot Terry.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:54 am

Terrell: Ah! Damn!

*Riya would have possibly killed him if he hadn't acted as fast as he did. When Riya had rolled off him, took a deep breath. His body took its normal form before taking on its normal composition. He managed to stand up and look at Riya who was on the ground. She was no long in her Hulk Transformation, so he didn't need to caution himself.*

Terrell: I don't think you can handle another shot.

*Terrell said this with a smile before holding out his hand for her to take.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:56 am

*Sandra was taken a little by surprise, yet, with all that has happened with her time at SXM, she didn't show it much as she knew anything was possible. The man would appear to be Yamairo.*

Sandra: You said 5 years from the future? I take it this can only be bad news, the Yama I know would never go back in time to alter history.

*Angie had been seeing to Emma and Claire. With no haling powers, she makes due with what's available and bandages them up best as possible.*

Angie: Sorry I can't be of more use.

*Jim takes out the phone which appears to be in good shape.*

Jim: Looks alright.

*Makes the call.*

*Troy is less then cheerful to see his supposed mother.*

Troy: So, your her.

Tanya: We're... groups of mutants that work to protect the public.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:32 am

Yamairo: In my Future, President Osborn rules America, and has influence over the World Leaders, Mutants are all monitored, hunted, locked up, used for experimentation of any kinds, disposable, and seperated from society, the more powerful one's like me are hunted and killed, the SXM They've been gone for year, the universe is in chaos, and it's only because of Milo, you have to kill him ,if he dies everyone will be saved, we can stop Osborn. Also, where is James?
Emma: My powers...they don't work
Claire: Mine either
Emma: Call Jade warn her, to stay away..
"James has taken the unconscious Yamairo to his room, and picks up"
James: Hello Jim? What's going on? Did Nate take you guys on a mission?
Woman: Son!

"She embraces Troy in a big hug"
Jade: Alright then

"With that Knights appear holding swords, Mikey raises his fists, they charg in slashing at him, Mikey attempts to fight but he's overpowered, and pushed to the ground a knife at his throat."

Jade: Your friend dies, I want information now!
Mikey: JUST TELL EM PLEASE
Jade: shut it rock boy. you have 5 seconds to start talking..5....4...3..
"Riya giggles as she's helped up, and she wraps her arms around Terrel, and starts to pout."

Riya: Why can't you go rubber again? And just one more shot won't hurt.
"Darius sent out a wave of energy, but Kano merely absorbed it, and sent out a massive blast of concussive force, that slammed into Darius, he became physical, and kicked it inside, his strength boosted by the radiation, green spots on his pale skin were seen, Kano charged forward smacking Darius with his hammer, then kneeing him in the gut, Darius grabbed Kano, pulled him forward, slamming his head into his chest, but Kano merely summoned a pillar of earth attempting to push Darius away, who became energy, and unleashed a massive blast flying into the air."

Kano: THAT ALL!
Nate: "Mutters" Damn, I can't help out at all! Wait..the gun
Kano: BRING IT!
Darius: IDIOT! I can even absorb kinetic energy!

"Darius went to absorb the kinetic energy leaving Nate, and others in the vicinity living statues, Kano tapped into the Runes causing the energy to be restored, he teleproted, reappearig behind Darius, his hammer raised, he formed a beam of magical energy sending Darius flying into a building, "

Kano: Let's fight hulky.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:53 am

*Michael had slowed his stride until he was just walking over to the female mutants, magnum in hand.*

Michael: Any last words ladies!

*Michael was ready to shoot one of the girls in the head, until his body began to tremble.*

Michael: Not now!

*Michael fell to his hands and knees as a black essence left his body. Ego appeared with a frown on his face, While Michael's body struggled to get up.*

Ego: Get up! Get up and shoot those bitches before they get away!

*Michael's body was unresponsive.*

Ego: Fuck!
------------------

*Terrell held Riya in his arms before letting out a sigh.*

Terrell: Okay, but only because you just too cute when you tipsy.

*Terrell's body became composed of the rubbery substance.*

Terrell: Better? Now are you ready to get your butt kicked Miss She-Hulk!

*Terrell wanted to have some fun. At least until Alex came up with a plan. He let go of Riya a started squaring up as if he wanted to box with her.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:12 pm

Tanya: Wait!! alright... you've made your point... I'll tell you what you want. Sorry guys. *sigh* The SXM is a large group of mutants with ranging degree's of powers. There are people from my level, ranging all the way up to the Phoenix Force Avatar. We have mutants that can manipulate time, adapt to any situation, take elemental forms, etc. Then we have our main fighter and leader Fusion, who can mimic any power. He's defeated villains such as Shawkun, Zulan, and many more... I can't even count the immense arsenal of powers he must have by now.
Jade: Keep talking if you value your friends life. I want to know everything, got that?

*Tanya gives Jade a unfriendly glare.*

Tanya: I understand.

Angie: Ah... *relief sigh* We gotta go, girls come on.

*She takes out her phone to call Jade and explain what's going on. As the 3 girls start to move.*

Sandra: Kill Milo... but...
Yamairo (borrowed): You consider him a friend, I know, but this has to be done Sandra. And you've got the power to do so.
Sandra: Are you sure about this? Besides, I can't attack Milo yet even if I wanted to... not like this...

Jim: Yes, we're currently on a mission.

*Troy hesitates slightly, then push her off him, his stern facial expression hasn't changed.*

Troy: If you think you can abandon me all my life, then suddenly expect to have a cheerful happy reunion, your wrong. I don't care anymore alright why you did what you did. I was brought here cause someone wants to kill you. I'll handle it, then take my leave, understand "mother".
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:30 pm

"Jade smiled, after about thirty minutes she'd gained alot of information about them, the knights holding Mikey with the swords at his throat, she chuckled"

Jade: Fools, did you really think I'd let you go
Mikey: BITCH!

"The Knights slit Mikey's throat, blood spurting out as he fell to the ground choking on his own blood, his life fading, as Jade made a gun appear in her hand, making it so Tanya could not move, she pulled the trigger. when she was suddenly knocked unconscious, Strade seen with a gun, having used the blunt side to knock Jade down, and a portal appeared. He went over to Mikey scooping him up, and turning to Tanya, as blood flowed across Mikey's clothes."

Strade: Come with Tanya, enter the portal we have much to discuss.
"as they move Emma, and Claire limp, as they head into the forest area, after a short walk, the girls decide to lay down, Claire, and Emma."

Claire: Sorry, the pain wait it's gone
Emma: Our abilities are back!
Claire: Angie can you fly? Go scout out a vehicle please, or if you can fly us with you, but only if you can do it without killing us.
Yamairo :I'm sorry your the only one, let me tell you Sandra, you think you've suffered now, in less then four hours, someone who you love greatly will die, then your life will fall apart in the next few months, everything dies, the mutant Race comes to an end, remember Sandra, you need to stop it somehow, or you'll feel pain like never before.

"Focusing he teleported away, appearing near James, who looked at him,."

James: You think killing Milo will set things straight? You know it will, your changing the time-line
Yamairo: Yes, I am kill him,
James: You failed to mention the truth, about what really happens, the deal made with Jorgan, the one that wrecks the world, Void will kill us all.
Yamairo: You know as well as I do getting rid of Milo will be easier then combating Void.
James: Sadly your right, but your present self would ever allow it.
Yamairo :Do it anyway, kill me if neccesary, my life means nothing compared to the billions that die, our last days are approaching James please don't let me down.
James: One last question, what happened to the Odin Sword..you keep it as long as Kano is okay right?
Yamairo: Kano..is not "ok", this is the Rune-Blade, more powerful, but the cost at which I received it, was not worth the power,
James: Oh god..
Yamairo: Warn Kano, even the Gods fall.

"With that he teleported away, James stood in the hallway, wondering what to do."

James: Even the Gods fall, that means you too Milo.

"He clenched the mind gem, and headed to Sandra's room."
Angel: Illumanti is our final hope, but it's being shattered by the recent turn of events, we must gather them, I can take milo's position we need to stop Osborn.
Wave: Alright, were do you want me to take you.
Angel: nowhere, fetch my cellular device I need to make a very important call.
Wave: Yes Ma'me.
"Ezekiel sighed, James had told them to return to Genosha."

Jim: He said there was an emergency
Ezekiel: Alright, let's try and find the others, can you turn to a sand cloud search the city for them?
Woman: "sniffs" Alright honey, do you want some tea
Jacob: That's no way to treat ya moma! Katie you okay
Katie: I'm fine, the meat pies are done.
Jacob: Ok, just a rest, don't mind the bad boy.

"He went into the kitchen, pulling down the oven, and taking out the fresh meat pies laying them on the table, and smiled seieng Katie made fresh lemonade."
"Several armed agents had gathered in one area, Monitors and bluetooths with some green markings were seen, and a computer screen was seen with several people such as Milo, Sandra, Yamairo ect. And none other then Lucy was seen, leaning against some railings, looking down at the agents, they all turned their attention to her."

Lucy: My name is Lucy, the informant. I know first hand the powers they wield, the SXM are the most dangerous people on the pklanet, there battle's them-selves cause incredible damage, as you all know the FBI hired me to infiltrate them, by forming a relationship with Fusion, who's real identity is the charity donor Milo Ventro, former police officer, and currently has access to the Ventro mansion, his mom having passed all her wealth onto him. Anyway I begin.

Kano: The Decedent of the Thunder God Thor, he wields the same abilities as his father overwhelming strength, durability, speed, other enhanced physical stats, the ability to control the weather, and..

"About an hour later Lucy had finished talking taking a seat down, she picked up a clear Starbucks cup, and sipped her expresso, the soldiers getting armed with guns, while a lady made her way over to Lucy handing her what appeared to be a laser blaster."

Lucy: What is this?
Woman: A laser blaster, with the core being a Terrigen Crystal, one shot can kill anyone, even beings such as Kano, and Milo, wecan use it to put them down permanently.
"Michael is seen at his apartment frustrated, when Dale in costume swings over to the ledge landing near his best friend."

Dale: I searched the entire city, I can't find her, hell I can't find the rest of the Avengers. I skip one mission, and they go suicidal.
Michael: How can someone disappeared into thin air
Dale: A mutant's ability, anything is impossible. I can keep searching, but she might not even be in the city, why don't you simply call Milo he can probably help
Michael: He never answered! I left him five messages, can you get me to the Genosha?
Dale: Well as soon as I learn to fly!
Michael: Damn it, we can pay a private pilot, call your sister, we have to get to that island, we have to find her! The SXM brings mutants to the school, we just need to board a ship bringing them.
Dale: I suppose, but you don't have an ability.
Michael: Fine then, we sneak in, or you go without me.
Dale: Stay here, we can't both loose your jobs, or no one can pay rent, I'll be off, I'll stay in contact on my cell phone, anything comes up call me.
Michael: Wait, you should get out that costume, your a wanted man Spidey.
Dale: Your right, I'll go plain.

"He took off his costume handing it to Michael, now in casual clothing he shot out a web, and swung away, heading down to the docks in order to catch the last ship."

Zane: Working with terrorists now are we?
Michael: You "Whips out gun" Back the hell away, I'll kill you
Zane: Calm down, I'm on your side, incase you haven't noticed Osborn doesn't really like me, shutting down SHIELD, firing me, and blacklisting me, I'm homeless been getting meals from a homeless shelter after I was released from the hospital.
Michael: What about your cash?
Zane: Money? I don't have much, I'm saving it all, unless I really need it, definelty not enough to pay for rent, look something's not right with Hammer, I need your help, your the only person who can help me. We need to find Aaron Stark.
Michael: How the hell do you want me to find Him?
Zane: The Ventro's, Milo's missing true, but his mother's ability, if we contact her.

"At that exact moment Michael's phone began ringing, he picked up."

Angel: Hello Michael, we have much to discuss, Zane if you will speak to Stark
Zane: Stark, what do you.

"Zane's phone also began ringing, it was an anonymous number, he picked up."

Aaron: Zane, please, don't turn me in I need help
Zane: Whatever you need, where are you?
Aaron: Well..
"Kano and Darius are duking it out, Darius sending out gamma radiation, Kano unaffected, as he uses beams of mystical electricity to slam Darius into the ground."

Darius: IMPOSSIBLE! I can absorb electrical energy!
Kano: Bitch you stupid, I got magic,
Darius: damn
Kano: now imma keel yo bitch ass, aight?

"Kano raised his hammer sending out a lightnig bolt, Darius using his absorbed kinetic energy to move at super speed, but Kano appears in-front of him kneeing him, as Nate suddenly fires at Darius, Kano leaps out of the way flying into the air, as the beam collides into Darius who screams out."

Nate: GOT YA!
Kano: The hell? You ocould have killed yourself!

"Kano flies over to Nate, who falls to the ground, shaking, as Darius is on the ground, now more muscular, green veins seen, but still human, his eyes bright green, he stands up, Kano moves faster then light beating Darius with several blows, and kicking him through a building and coming to Nate's aid before anyone knows what's going on."

Kano: NATE! Damn it, you must have been exposed to much gamma radiation
Nate: NO!
Kano: Stay still
Nate: No we have to go finish this off
Kano: Nate no Your

"Nate pushes Kano, sending him flying through several buildings, as Nate's veins are now bright red, his eyes briefly turning red, he looks over to Kano, he races over to Kano, suddenly moving at incredible speeds, arriving by him in seconds."

Nate: KANO KANO! I didn't
Kano: Damn it all, that hurt?!
Nate: I'm sorry..
Kano: No, you shouldn't have been able too, I can easily overpower Darius, and Alex, somehow...the radiation affected you different, your more powerful then any other Hulk I've encountered..we have to go now.

"Kano opens a portal teleporting them away, while Darius absorbs electricity, getting up, moving away at light speed he arrives outside the Shack, he sends out a beam of raw energy as Riya, and Terrel are walking over to it. The Beam wipes out the shack, Alex emerging having transformed into Hulk."

Riya: ALEX TERREL!
Alex: I'm alright, Get Terrel, someone attacked us
Darius: That would be me!
Alex: What? You? Your dead..
Darius: Really, I feel plenty alive, and ready to rumble.
Alex: If It's action you want, prepare to die.
"Peter has moved at super speed, killing most of the MHF prisoners, bringing Ledge, Kathy, and Frank together, getting them back to the X-Force base, Fawkes is outside sipping coffee."

Fawkes: Good work guys, mission done, there a few escapee,but you took care of most of them, did you run into Alex
Peter: No he's still missing, can't you track him?
Fawkes: Alex impossible, his intellect surpasses all. We have another issue, Angel called me, Milo's left the planet, and lost control of Void, we need to put him down
Ledge: With all due respect, the fuck did you put in your coffee?
Kathy: Stopping Milo?
Peter: Sounds hard..
Frank: Sounds IMPOSSIBLE!
Fawkes: Well we have to do it somehow, or he's gonna wreck the entire planet!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:19 pm

*Tanya looked shocked at the man who just saved her life.*

Tanya: S-Strade... but... why are you..?
Strade: Like I said, ther is much to discuss.

*Tanya caustically stepped forward, before entering the portal with Strade.*

Sandra: In less then 4 hours someone I... no... it can't be... not again.

*She then notices as James comes in.*

Sandra: James... you spoke to him to didn't you?

Troy: No, I'm fine.

*They step inside to sit down, shortly after, Katy starts to wake up. Troy had been sitting beside her.*

Troy: Wakey wakey.

*Katy looks up at Troy.*

Katy: Troy... where are we... what happened to that guy?

Jim: As long as I avoid the rain cloud, yes, I can. Stay here.

*Jim turns himself into a mini sand storm and begins moving through the city.*

Angie: You two wait here, encase I have to defend myself. Stay out of sight.

*Angie heads out to look for a car or something to drive, taking to the sky to cover more distance.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:34 pm

"Strade touched Mikey, his injuries closing up, and his pulse returning."

Strade: He's alive, listen we have to stop Void, and I can give you the power to do so.
James: Yes, Milo's lost control, we have to put him down, that loved one, listen, Holst painted a picture of Void stabbing Dave, yo uhave to go get him, i know about your condition, but your the only one we can send.
Jacob: Imma right here, take some meat pie, you need to eat.

"He brings them two meat pies, and two glass's of fresh lemonade, before heading to another part of the apartment, Katie comes and sits down, CNN reporting the destruction in DC."
Ezekiel: Alright, not like there's anything I can do.
"Lucy is in the bathroom looking into the mirror, cleaning her face with a napkin, when time suddenly stops, she turns around as Future Yamairo appears, she raises the gun, but the gun is suddenly gone."

Lucy: YOU!
Yamairo: I'm from the future, five years from now the world is a wasteland, it's all because of Milo, he cracks, causes the end of us all, the end of everything.
Lucy: What?
Yamairo: You have to save it for him, don't use it on anyone else. The reason he'll learn about it, avoid it, and take you out, Ventro's changed, he's grown more aggressive, decisive, calculated, cold.
Lucy: What if I don't trust you?
Yamairo: Then I'll kill you. I'll be watching your every moves Lucy, you go against my orders, I'll kill you, and everyone you love, I've planted an explosive within this complex, don't bother trying to find it, it's microscopic in size, no even smaller, it's powered by an extremly powerful core, I can set it off voice command, don't bother trying to move, I've planted them everywhere you go to, anywhere you go to, I'll plant one, there's even one within your body as we speak. I'll kill you, everyone understand.
Lucy: Yes..

"Yamairo made the gun appear in her hand, and he vanished, time resuming, Lucy looked at the mirror, picked up the towel, and finished washing her face off"

Lucy: I have to stop him somehow, those explosives I have to find them, I have to save my friends, I have to kill Milo, and all the mutants.
"Zane hung up, heading down with Michael both getting in his vehicle"

Zane: Alright we need to meet up with Aaron, there's something I need to give him
Michael: What the hell would that be?
Zane: Let's just say, something important, it's a power source for his suit, he was working on it, he gave it to me, it's back up, powerful, saved for emergencies.
Michael: Right right, why am I coming!
Zane: You have the vehicle, my insurance dosen't cover car crashes.
"Kano, and Nate arrived in Asgard, appearing in a training room, where All of Kano's mystical weapons were stored such as a copy of Mjlioner, the Belt of Strength, the Destroyer's armor, and several other items."

Kano: Nate, your strength is immense you learn to control it, you can go head to head with probably anyone including Milo.
Nate: Strength, I was in alot of pain, this might be life threatening, I need to get rid of it.
Kano: Don't be afraid of power, enjoy it, use it to further your goals, come on now, try focusing get angry, and try and injure me, well rather this clone.

"Kano using the Runes generated a clone, and Nate tried to push it but nothing happened?"

Kano: come on Nate
Nate: I'm trying!
Kano: No your not..or else
Nate: YES I AM!!!!

"His eyes flashed red, as he sent the clone flying out of the room with a simple shove, but the red veins appeared as he marched over to Kano, shoving him across the room, Kano got up, gathering electricity, "

Kano: NATE CALM DOWN!

"Nate was already infront of Kano kneeing him in the gut, a cracking noise heard, as he swung both of his elbows down slamming Kano into the ground, he then grabbed Mjlioner and lifted it up, screaming as it's mystical energies filled him up, he begin to grow more muscular, as he dropped the hammer on Kano's skull, he begin to levitate, gathering cosmic, and mystical energies, Kano struggled up, but Nate's energy depowered Kano who was unable to summon his powers, as Nate screamed out, growing more muscular, his pants tearing into shorts, and his skin turning red, he fell to the ground now Red Hulk"

Nate: HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"He screamed emitting a large burst of energy, sending Kano flying, and demolishing the room, before generating a portal, and making his escape."
"Keeth, and Amber were seen entering Illria's mansion, Keeth in full Ghost Rider form, while Amber masked them with a magical anti detection spell."

Amber: Are you sure were safe
Keeth: Oh calm down baby
Blackheart: Your definetly not okay
Keeth: Damn it, BH
Blackheart: Did you just call me a bitch!
Amber: Wait he said

"Blackheart sent them flying into a wall Telekenetically, restraining them, he then sent out shadow tendrils wrapping them up, the tendrils tightened around their hands and legs."

Amber: NO STOP!
Keeth: DAMN!
Amber: What happened to my magic!
Blackheart: There mine, I drained you of your magical energies, now then Keeth, I have a mission for you, go capture the X-Force, bring them to this mansion, you have 10 hours, if you dont she dies!
Keeth: Don't hurt her!

"BH smiled, telekentically he began tearing at Amber's skin who screamed, and Keeth was released from the grip, he charged forward sending out hellfire, but it simply hit a shield of Dark energy, the shield faded away, and Keeth fell to the ground in extreme mental pain, BH began overloading him with information, and images of Amber's death."

Keeth: ALRIGHT GOD DAMN IT! I'll get them
Blackheart: Good take this.

"A weapon appeared in Keeth's hands, and BH using magical energy sent Keeth away, turning to Amber, he turned into his human form, making his way over to her, he licked her cheeks, and smiled."

Blackheart: Delicious.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Tanya: Stop Void. But... how am I suppose to do that..?

*Sandra looks with concern, rubbing her hand over her stomach.*

Sandra: The past month's I've been doing all I can to keep my unborn child safe. I've not used the Phoenix Force for nothing at all, not even to teleport, I was told it would be dangerous. Now... I've got to... to face Milo of all people. I-I don't want to risk my my child's life but... I can't let Dave die either... I've... already let him down far to many times.

Troy: You alright Katy?
Katy: Yeah... um, want to explain what's going on here.

*Katy starts eating the meat pie as Troy recalls the few events.*

*After a while Jim returns to Ezekiel.*

Jim: I found Jin and Metallic. But Troy, Katy, Nate, Tanya, and Mikey are gone. I have no idea where, but their not in this city.

*Angie returns to the girls after a short while as well.*

Angie: Good news, I found us a ride.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:22 pm

(GET TO IRC!!!!!!!!!!!)

Strade: With your new abilities.

"Strade touched Tanya a brief yellow glow seen."
James: I can't face Milo, Yamairo, Marie, and half the team won't either, your our last hope, well not really, the cold truth is, you don't go Dave dies, he wasn't lying, we can still mobizlie, perhaps collect the Infinity Gems, gather some allies, and take him down, but that will take a while.
"Jacob comes in"

JacoB: all a righty, the gang's coming to getcha
Ezekiel: Alright guys, Jim call James again, hopefully he can send Yamairo to get us.
CLaire: Alright let's go! We can drive into humans give them pain!
Emma: Were's Jade, she left along time ago, you don't think the SXM got her?
Claire: we'll give them pain as well, but we can't help her.
Emma: those bastards.

"They follow Angie to the vehicle Claire, and Emma getting into the driver's seat"

Claire: Can't drive in my condition
Emma: Me neither

(brb will post as everyone later.)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:43 pm

*Tanya looks in wonder.*

Tanya: What... are you doing?

Sandra: But... *she sighs, not excited about the idea, but knowing she might just have to step in*. I can't believe this is happening now... of all times...

Katy: Gang, what gang?

Angie: Alright then girls, get in the back, I'll drive.

*Angie gets in the driver set, Claire and Emma get in the back.*

(I am on IRC)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:30 pm

(no your not im serious get there.)

Strade: I've improved the quality of your ability. Each clone you create, can now take a beating, now then, I've added a new aspect, each duplicate can manifest an ability, however only mutant abilities, and some abilities you cannot duplicate such as control over reality, but you still have a wide arsenal of abilities. You'll need to gain control of your abilities, once you master it, you'll be a one woman army of mutants.
James: I must go get Yamairo, he needs to retrieve the others.

"James walks off, and Yamairo comes getting Ezekiel's group and bringing them back to the mansion, Ezekiel heads into the lounge area turning on CNN, where apparently most of the escapees have been murdered."

Ezekiel: HOLY! Someone killed everyone there.
Jacob: Mr. Johnson's gang, he's a bad man ya know. He's a coming for the laty over there, but I wont let him have er, we need ure help to save Troy's mom
Katie: "Looks down"
"They sit in the vehicle patiently."
"Harry, and Dave are sitting in MI6 being reprimanded about the failure of the mission, when suddenly all the lights in the building go off."

Dave: the hell
Harry: Filipe..he's here
???: No somethig worse.

"Milo appeared, surrounded by the Void, his eyes glowing red, he summoned tendrils smacking Dave across the table, as Harry gathered light and fired a blast Milo was unharmed"

Void: Foolish human, did you expect the hurt me.
Harry: Holy..it can't be your..
Void: Void, Angel of the Death! MUHAHAHAHA!
Harry: EVERYONE RUN!

"The MI6 agents begin whipping out their weapons firing, but Milo converts the guns into poisonous gas, which begins to fill the area, Dave moving in grabbing Harry, and teleporting to the garage area, and Void appears, wrapping tendrils around two vehicle's, and tossing them, both leap to the side, while Harry fires a fairly large beam of light that destroys both vehicle's."

Void: Your not as weak as I expected, this shall be entertaining.
"Nate now Red Hulk reappeared outside DC, still in his form, and surging with the energies of the Mjlioner, he charged forward, as Hammer Drones appeared on the scene opening fire, he leaped, tearing through drones, throwing the pieces at other drones crashing them, and unleashing beams of cosmic energy, as Actual Secrete Service came out unleashing anti mugen bullets, but Nate was unaffected as the bullets smashed as they hit his skin, he clapped his hands together releasing a sonic wave tha tore the agents and Drones charging him to shreds, as well as tearing up part of the White House."

Nate: I SMASH OSBORN!
"Inside Osborn was with his team Isiah, Ian, Tristan, and others, Secrete Service, and Hammer Drones came in wanting to assist with the rescue operation."

Agents: We have to go
Jorgan: Of course let's go.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:04 pm

Tanya: I can... give my clones ability's...

*Sandra is seen standing in her room, she has used her powers to find Dave's location. After a bit of hesitation.*

Sandra: I've got to do this my child... I-I pray you get through this without harm.

*At this time Manny was coming to visit Sandra. As he entered her room, he seen Sandra just standing there.*

Manny: Sandra... what are you?
Sandra: He need my help, I have to go.
Manny: No wait, Sandra it's to...

*Manny rushed in the room to grab Sandra and stop her from getting teleported. Instead, he found himself teleported with Sandra. Sandra arrives at the M16 area, near Dave.

Manny: ... what the hell do you think your doing Sandra?
Sandra: Manny...

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:13 pm

*Terrell looked Darius with a cold stare as he held Riya. He looked down at Riya when Alex told her to take him and go.*

Terrell: Sorry big brother, but I haven't a good fight in a while. Let this be my initiation into X-Force.

*Terrell said this with a clever smile as he moved away from Riya, his body still composed of rubber.

Terrell: Riya... You go, we can handle this weakling.

*Terrell said not taking his eyes off of Darrius.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Riya: Terrel no
Alex: Alright then Terrel, let's see what you got.

"Darius assumed his physical form, and charged Terrel."
Dave: Phoenix's? The heck are you doing here
Harry: Thank god, Milo's gone balistic it's the Voi-

"The Void sent out a tendril sending Harry flying across the garage, and he slammed into a car, Milo struggling to gain control."

Milo: DAVE ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU GAVE THIS TO ME! ITS YOUR FAULT
Dave:W ..what
Milo: I'll make you suffer! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!

"Milo sent out sphere's made of dark energy at Dave."

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:49 pm

*The sphere appear to strike causing an explosion, when everything settle, Sandra was in front of Dave, having created a powerful barrier to protect them.*

Sandra: Milo... I cannot allow you to do that. I won't let you hurt my child's father!!

*Dave face turned to shock, as he watches the Phoenix grow rapidly around Sandra.*

Dave: Did she just say...
Manny: Your one lucky bastard to have someone who cares so much for you. She taking an extreme risk coming here.

*Sandra attacks, her cosmic energy's in the form of a large phoenix fire bird that swallows up Milo and his entire area.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:51 pm

" Milo emerges, bleeding from the attack, his wounds close as he heals, however his clothes remain burned, the Void still surounding him."

Milo: Sandra..move out the god damn way! I'll give you a choice!
Void: DAVE OR THE BABY!

"Milo raised his hand, gathering more Dark Energy, with his speed he'd be able to fire the blast faster then she could blink."

Milo: CHOOSE NOW!
Dave: What the heck is..going on..

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next