Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 12

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 12

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Sandra: Your not taking Dave... I STILL LOVE HIM!!!
Dave: What the...
Sandra: Dave! Go!!

*Sandra begins gathering more power to attack again.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Milo: You always were a dumb ass BITCH!

"Milo sends out a beam of dark energy, but Manny transforms into Half Phoenix moving infront he unleashes a torrent of flames trying to hold off Milo's attack, who then uses optic beams to push his attack into Manny sending him flying out of the Garage demolishing the rubble in the area, while Dave teleports away, arriving on a street nearby, he falls to the ground having pain-ful flashes."

Dave: S..Sandra! Baby..Void, Milo AAAAH
Harry: Dave.."Coughs up blood" we gotta go now!
Dave: C.caaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"Dave falls to his knees in pain, while a bleeding Manny hits the rubble, Milo Telekentically lifting the rubble, he smashes it on top of Manny, and turns to Sandra, raising his hand gathering Hellfire."

Milo: Last warning, I will kill the baby! Move out the damn way!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:09 pm

*Sandra refuses to move.*

Sandra: Milo... you don't have to do this. Damnit, don't you remember your promise. Your one of my oldest friends. Milo... GET CONTROL OF YOURSELF!!

*Sandra sends a attack forward, far stronger then the first.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:44 pm

"MIlo walks to the attack, flying towards Sandra he punches a hole in her stomach, and charges her with kinetc energy backing up he looks down at Sandra."

Milo: I'm sorry!

"Sandra explodes, and the entire building is wiped out as well, Milo flies down, but screams out in pain, the Void struggling, as Milo regains control surrounded in light, Milo flies out into space, flying straight into the sun, while Harry drags Dave into a vehicle, he teleports over to teh rubble with Harry."

Dave: I..remember..everything..
Harry: Dave.
Dave: she's gone..it's all my fault, I did it, I gave the Void to Milo, I drove the most powerful man insane, out of jeolousy, and because of that Sandra's dead, and so is my kid!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:00 pm

*Manny is seen pushing himself to his feet, he looks at the scene with horror.*

Manny: Sandra... no...

*He picked himself up, running over to Dave, pushing Harry aside, and grabbing Dave by his shirt.*

Manny: You... she gave everything for you! Is this what you wanted, is it!!

*Manny releases Dave.*

Manny: Sandra use to tell me how you stuck by her in the old days, no matter what. I haven't seen that from you since I got here, now look what has happened.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:16 am

*Terrell didn't waste any time as he himself charged forward. He would use his elasticity to his advantage. He didn't really understand this man's powers, but he wasn't going to let himself lose this fight. Before he and Darius could collide, Terrell ducked down and compressed his body in order to perform a jaw breaking uppercut.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am

"Dave snapped shoving Manny back"

Dave: YOU DUMB ASS! SHE TOOK MY MEMORIES! SHe wanted me to have a normal life! You think I wanted this! I WAS JELOUS! I gave the Void to Milo, when I heard she had feelings for him!
"Darius was hit in the jaw, and sent backwards, sliding across the ground, he quickly got up, rubbing his jaw, merely growing, he charged forward again, reaching for Terrel's head, while throwing a knee strike."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:43 am

Harry: Guys, calm down, your overacting.
Dave: Overreacting!! *tears up* Milo just killed hr, all because I gave him the Void.
Harry: You guys are forgetting one very important detail, Sandra's the Phoenix remember.
Manny: Your point?
Harry: The Phoenix Force resurrects it's host. Sandra can die, yes. But for as long as she has the Force, she'll keep coming back.
Manny: How... do you know something like that?
Harry: I know a lot about the original X-Men. I can probably tell you more about the Phoenix from knowledge of Jean, then Sandra herself could tell you.

*After a short while, a explosion sends rubble flying from the area Milo fought Sandra, teleporting there via Dave, they see Sandra has been brought back to life, as Harry suggested. With Milo apparently gone, Sandra is down on her hand and knees, tears streaming down her face.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:10 pm

"Dave raced over to Sandra embracing her in a hug

Dave: Sandra your alive! How's the baby!
"Milo stood in the core of the sun screaming, summoning large amounts of Spirit Energy, the Void began screaming as wlel ,as Milo continued yelling, tired of this, his power constantly rising due to nature of Sentry's abilities, he continued to scream."

Milo: GO TO HELL!
Void: NOT AGAIN!
MIlo: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"His own struggle began causing massive Solar Flares back on earth, the temperature rising all over earth, Ice melting in the arctic, people being overwhelmed by the temperatures, back at the SXM mansion Zach, Chulance, and Kujon where watching television."

Zach: Crap! This is insane! I'm having to use 100% just to keep the air condition from overheating
Chulance: It has to be Void! i have to get Milo
Kujon: I'll assist you, we can go in with the Green Latern corps
James: Milo's doing this, he's unstable..he has to be stopped.

"At this point the SXM hot-line began ringing like crazy, and James went to pick it up."
Katie: So son, is this your girlfriend?
Strade: Yes for example one of your clones can fly, the other can have super strength. However you can still generate clones without power, which uses much less energy of course.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Sandra: *crying* The Phoenix... brought me back *sniff* alone. Dave... our child... is...

*Sandra embraces Dave, crying at her lose.*

Katy: Yep, I'm this blockheads girlfriend. Names Katy.

*Offers hand for a handshake.*

Tanya: Wow that... but wait, how do that? I've never created clones with a power before. Do I have to do anything different to make this power work?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:47 pm

"Dave realized what happened, and embraced Sandra, he'd kill Void somehow."

Manny: Sandra..
Harry: This is horrible..The Void..
Manny: HOW DO WE KILL IT!
Harry: we can't..it's unstoppable...it's immortal...it's worse..then Galactus..

"Harry falls to his knees in fear."
"Katie shakes his hand, as suddenly bullets crack the windows, and Jacob races in grabs Katie, and flies them both to the stores, as armed men burst in shooting."

Jacob: BABY RUN!
Katie: THERE COMING FROM UPSTAIRS TOO!
Jacob: SHIT! THE MEAT PIES!

"The Armed men burst in spraying bullets everywhere"
Strade: Just focus on an ability, but some abilities are impossible to give your clones such as control of reality, or Dimensional Manipulation, but start with basics things like flight, and strength, when you generate a clone focus, now then you can go.

"He opened a portal that sucked in Tanya, and the unconscious Mikey causing them to reappear on Genosha where the heat begins beating down on them."
"At the X-Force the group heads into their own Danger room, setting the Enviorment to Arctic Levels of coldness, but the heat causes the ice starts to melt, "

Kathy: ITS SO HOT!
Ledge: So hot it hurts, this isn't possible
Keel: Anything's possible dam nit! Where's Keeth.
Fawkes: Or Alex, he could invent something to help us damn it.

"As he said this, a massive burst of fire tore the door down, and Keeth was seen standing there in his Ghost Rider form, fire in both hands, the weapon Blackheart gave him strapped to his back."

Keeth: Things are bout to get hot in here bitches
Ledge: What
Keeth: I'm going to kick your asses
Ledge: Damn it..all, come on Frank were in for a big fight if ol skull is being controlled.

"Ledge sheathed his claws, staring down Keeth who had fire gathered in each hand."
"Kano got up tapping into the Odin Force's magic, he groaned, Nate had ran off, but he had the power to stop him somehow, he grabbed Mjlioner and located him teleporting away, he reappeared outside the decimated White House, where Nate was tearing Secrete Service, and Hammer Drones to shreds, looking up he spotted Osborn and some others in a jet Plane."

Nate: I'll SMASH! ILL
Kano: CALM DOWN!

"Kano using Mjlioner reabsorbed all the stolen energies Nate had taken, and flying forward he tackled Nate, and began absorbing the radiation he'd been exposed too"

Nate: NO STOP! HULK SMASH!
Kano: SORRY YOU CANT SMASH THE PRESIDENT!

"Kano opened up a portal underneath them, pushing Nate inside, and closing the portal up, he stood up looking around, where it semeed people had gathered, and were now cheering for him, he had saved President Osborn's life."
"Michael, and Zane had arrived at Aaron's shack, making their way inside, Michael gave Aaron the power source, putting it inside his suit to fill it up with energy, Aaron smiled."

Aaron: Thanks man, so what was Angel saying
Michael: Some evil entity has bonded with Milo, and it's gaining control, and if we don't stop it, everyone's going to die
Zane: That's..bad and all, but how do we put down Milo
Aaron: We fight him
Michael: Fight Milo? The hell did Osborn do you, Milo is increadibly powerful, like he told me he absorbed the abilities of Sentry, he's gotten way more power recently.
Aaron: Who?
Michael: I have the comics at my house, I sort of like them, Read them in my spare time, plus they give insight, but I gotta wonder was Stan Lee a prophet, a God?
Aaron: I have no idea..but.wait, we need to find him
Zane: He might have some way to put him down
Aaron: Exactly, he's our last hope, we need to find the man who wrote all of this,. we need to find Stan Lee.

"the three made their way to Michael's Jeep, Aaron taking the armor into his body via the Extremis, once they got in, Michael slammed his foot into the gas pedal, and the three drove off."
"Milo had enough, unleashing more of his power from Sentry, he overwhelmed Void, and made his way out of the Sun, he looked down at the earth, he had to return, he flew down, making it back to his planet in a few seconds, he entered the atmosphere, looking down at California, several fires were taking place, "

Milo: I'll stop all of it, everything I've caused.

"With that he took off, moving at super speed, he put the fires out using powerful gusts of winds, and within seconds every fire in California was put out, with that he moved on to Las Vegas."
"Alice stood on the edge of a building in New York, looking down at the city, so many people roaming around, a picture of Zulan in her hand, sadness on her face."

Alice: He's..gone, no..I have to find him, Feline maybe dead, but he's not, Somehow I'll find him, I'll get the others, and the SXM..will burn in hell.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Sandra: *teary* Can we... transfer Void... to a new host...

*Dave was about to look towards Harry, but Sandra held on to him.*

Sandra: Dave... I'm so sorry... I-I...
Dave: No, I'm sorry. I'm the one who gave Milo Void...
Sandra: Don't let go... please, I need you Dave...

*Tanya had just gotten herself and Mikey inside when the solar flares stopped.*

Tanya: HELLO!!! ANYONE HERE!!

Frank covers himself in bone armor, creating spikes on his shoulders, elbows, and knees. He creates one think long spike with a sharpened end, which would act like a sword.*

Frank: Lets do it then.

*As soldiers fires, a large fireball suddenly takes out a large group of soldiers.*

Troy: You people should retreat. Katy.
Katy: *nod*

*Katy turns to mist, arriving at the stairs near Katie, a strong water current quickly sends the approaching men flying.*

Katy: Don't worry, we've faced stronger opponents then this.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Dave: I'll stay here, with you Sandra. But don't worry Harry, I'll still help you deal with the Syndicate group.
Sandra: W..who
Dave: I don't much, but apparently they helped the Hunters. But we shouldn't worry about them right now, I love you Sandra, I'll stick by yourside forever.
Manny: Sandra don't worry, I'll find a way
Harry: W..wait! Sandra, you have the Phoenix you can resurrect the dead! You just need to focus, imagine the baby, you'll restore it to it's last living state, although there's..a catch. To give life, you must take a life. You have to trade two lives, and it has to be willingly, not Telepathically induced or..
Dave: I'll go! Sandra you can use me!

"Manny moved in, and shoved Dave to the ground."

Manny: You idiot! All she wants is to be with, you the baby, I'll do it Sandra.
Zach: TANYA TANYA I'm HERE CALM DOWN!

"He raced over to them, looking down at the unconscious Mikey."

Zach: what the hell happened?
"Chulance lives the lounge area to find Tesla in the pool area."

Chulance: Tesla! You need to get inside! I know it's hot, but The temperatures are off the chart, Solar Flares really bad, it's over 115 degree's, tons of people are having heat strokes, the air condition's broken, Ezekiel's working on rebuilding it!
"Ledge leaps forward, but Keeth kicks him aside, and sends out blasts of fire which burn Ledge, but he sends out massive blasts of fire at the others, as Peter moves at super speed slashing at Keeth only for the blade to shatter, he backs up, and races over to Fawkes, Keeth sends out hellfire, but Peter gets Fawkes out, and Keeth charges Frank."

Keeth: Let's go bone boy.
Keel: Hey bro what the hell is wrong with you
Keeth: Keel move out of my wa.
Keel: Not till you tell me, what's wrong? mind control, or what!?
Katie: where's Greg
Jacob: I thought he'd come in person, he sent some more if his lackeys!
Katie: There everywhere
jacob: we need to get out man.
"Kano sighed, legions of reporters had interrogated him about his rescue operation"

Kano: I'm simply doing my job ladies, helping people it's my passion, I've taken a break from it, but once I saw the news, Icame in to the action to aid my fellow leader.
Reporter: What about your country sir?
Reporter: Is Tourism allowed there
Reporter: My daughter loves you!
Kano: Yes..yes, it's all aloud, that's very nice of your daughter I..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:39 pm

Sandra: Dave... Manny... Dave, I love you. I've loved you all through the hard times and the good. And Manny, you've become one of my closest friends... I can't... willingly take your life's. I just... can't.

Tanya: We got attacked by this crazy bitch that killed Mikey. Then your never going to believe who saved us, Strade. He healed Mikey.

Frank: Keel, let's get Keeth taken down, we can get answers from him later.

*Frank charges forward, taking a stab towards Keeth.*

Troy: These men will simply offer a warm up.
Katy: Stay calm, like I just said, we've been through worse then this.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:20 pm

"Chulance lives the lounge area to find Tesla in the pool area."

Chulance: Tesla! You need to get inside! I know it's hot, but The temperatures are off the chart, Solar Flares really bad, it's over 115 degree's, tons of people are having heat strokes, the air condition's broken, Ezekiel's working on rebuilding it!]
Zach: Strade, who's that?

"He leans down to try and help Mikey up"

Zach: He's too heavy I can't pick him up.
Manny: Sandra.
Dave: stop, we'll find a way to bring back the baby...without anyone doing
Harry: I'll head back to HQ, I'll make a up BS story, you guys should go agents will be coming.

"Harry went inside ,and DAve teleproted them to Sandra's place at Genosha"
"The blade hits Keeth but merely pushes him back. Keel does nothing, as KEeth rips the blade out of Frank's hands, and throws him across the room."

Keel: we can't win, Keeth isn't trying to kill us, he would have done that long time ago he wants something
Keeth: Your right

"Keeth whips out the weapon Blackheart gave him, only for it to suddenly be gone, and Keeth raises his hand, but suddenly cannot move, and Peter is there."

Peter: I just absorbed all of your speed Keeth
Keeth: d..damn
Peter: You didn't honestly think you could win did you..
Keeth: Amber..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Tesla: Your right, I'm coming Chu.

*She quickly enters the building.*

Tesla: This is insane, so much heat.

Tanya: I barely got Mikey inside... wait... let me try something.

*Tanya thinks of a ability, before creating a clone a few seconds later.*

Tanya: I hope this worked.
Zach: Hope what worked?

*The clone comes over, picking up Mikey it proceeds to carry him to the hospital area.*

Tanya: It... worked. If I practice this and gets us to it...

*Sandra, Dave, and Manny arrive back at Sandra's place.*

Sandra: Manny, you better go, check on you team mates.
Manny: Will you be alright?
Sandra: Don't worry about me.
Manny: I'll be back to check on you.

*Manny leaves the room, heading for his ship.*

Sandra: Dave, I hope that you know... I only took your memories cause I wanted you to live a better life... I didn't think you'd be happy with me. So much happened and... their was so much tension between us. Despite my best efforts though...

*She sits down on her bed.*

Sandra: I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the child till now. You had the right to know... your the father... and now...

*Dave sits beside her.*

Dave: Hey, hey. Sandra, we'll get our child back. And we won't sacrifice our friends life's to do it.
Sandra: I've missed you so much over the past month's Dave.

Troy: If these guys won't make a move. *creates flame in his left hand* I guess it's my turn.

*Frank gets back up.*

Frank: Alright Keeth, what the hells going on?

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:00 pm

*Terrell smirked at Darrius, as it looked like the the man had been successful in his attack, but before Darius's knee could make contact, Terrell had vanished. Terrell then appeared as quickly as he vanished two feet from Darius.*

Terrell: You aint hittin shit!

*Terrell said this as he went for a straight punch, while the odds were on his side.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:40 am

Chulance: I don't know what's coming, my body is adaption to the heat, I just wish I could extend the effects of my ability.
Zach: WHAT THE!? What kind of milk are you drinking Tanya!? A minute ago you were struggling!
Dave: I didn't, I was always helping people always in fights. I was a bouncer, did some underground fighting, I even joined the Mi6, it's in my nature to help people, just like I was doing on the SXM, the thing is I want you to be there with me.
"The Soldiers begin retreating running for their lives
Jacob: them cowards a leving
Katie: Thank god
Jacob: I'll getcha one

"Jacob moves at super speed, and returns with one of the armed men slamming him into a wall."

Jacob: Alright boy-yo, tell me where is Greg!
Man: I can't breath..pp.please
Jacob: Imma snap your neck where is Greg
Man: HE's at the office! The main one! PLease
Jacob: Alright

'Jacob snapped his neck, and the man hit the ground, Jacob looked down, and went over to Katie hugging her."

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:56 am

Tesla: If it gets to hot, I can go Diamond form for a while. I should be able to take much more heat then. Times like this you which you had Troy's ability.

Tanya: It's a new ability I've been giving.
Zach: Given...

*Tanya recalls the events of what happened with her and Mikey, Strade, and her power up.*

Sandra: And I want to be there for you Dave.

Katy: No mercy. I see where Troy got his mean streak from.
Troy: So I take out Greg and this is all over? Then lets go.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:04 pm

Chulance: Yea, well times like this i love my own ability. I can adapt to the temperatures, ya know I've been wondering my blood, with William, it could become a cure for anything cancer, Aids ect
Zach: Nods, alright, I wonder if this Strade could boost my powers, I've heard my ability is borderline Reality Manipulation, with his help it could be all out RM! I'd be awesome!

"He struggeled helping Mikey onto the bed in the infirmiary, then made his way over to a chair taking a seat."

Zach: Why not head to the Danger Room to really get a hold of your abilities?
"Dave smiled and kissed Sandra."

Dave: I'll be there, but right now we have to get the baby back. Milo killed him, well the Void did, if we get Milo back, then he can revive the baby, maybe Kano, or Amber can help out. I say we go to Amber first, can you find her?
(Currently Amber can't be found."

Keeth: I'm sorry guys. Blackheart, he kidnapped Amber, stripped her of her magic, told me to capture all of you or else...or else...
Keel: damn it, we can't just give up man
Keeth: My Girlfriend
Ledge: Get a new one, how the hell did you get involved with him.
Keeth: It was Amber's latest mission, Blackheart is one of the Vishanti's most dangerous enemies, we heard he was putting together an army, so we went to inveistgate, but he detected us.
Peter: Meh, soudns boring
Keeth: well..

"Keeth pulled the trigger on the weapon Blackheart gave him, and a black portal was created, and suddenly everyone was sucked inside, reappearing in a realm filled with enldess darkness, and an omnidirectional laughter was heard."

Keeth: Blackheart! Where the hell are we
Blackheart's Voice: The Dark-Force Dimension, thank you for delivering your friends to me Keeth, but you must be foolish to think I'd ever return Amber, or you for that matter, my ultimate enemy. The one person who stood in the way for Osborn's plan.
Keeth: What the hell is that!
Blackheart: Were going to bring the entire planet into the Dark-Force Dimension!
"Ouside of the Realm, Peter and Simon were at a gas station, Peter panting as he leaned against the ground Simon scared shitless."

Simon: What the hell..happened
Peter: The weapon Keeth used unleashed some sort of dimensional portal, sucked everyone up, i went full speed grabbed the first person in my way, were the only one's left Simon the rest of the team..there gone
Simon: Damn..it all, who do we find?>
Peter: Kano, he's the only one we have to go to Asgard.

"Peter grabbed Simon, and sped off."
Jacob: He's in charge of the entire operation, he's a human trafficker, gets hot sexy women, sells them.
Katie: I..i was one of them, he targated me, but I got away, Jacob helped me, after that i went into hiding, I learned I was pregnant..had you, but i couldn't see the face..your a splitting image of your father..
Jacob: Yea, you look like him when he was a young fella, but that ain't the point, we gots to stop Greg, butcha gots to know he's powerful.
Katie: He can control the temperature, he can go down to absolute zero or to the pointwhere he can melt your cars.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Troy: Heat won't be a problem for me. So that only leaves the cold as resistance.

Tanya: The Danger Room, that's a good idea. Will you be alright here alone?

Sandra: Amber is... I don't know actually, I can't find her. Might be in another dimension somewhere. I guess that leaves Kano then. I... hope we find a way to gt our child back.

Tesla: Not a bad idea, though would,'t Ledge blood do the same thing?

Frank: Dark Force Dimension... wow, thanks Keeth.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:27 pm

Jacob: I can beat him myself, but I can't stop the whole organization. We need to get were we need to be going, water girl can u stay here, and guard my baby-girl?
Zach: There's tons of other people here, plus I can control outcomes, I'm fine, why are you asking anyway? Don't think i can guard Mikey?
Dave: Probably at Asgard, let's go.

"He teleported them into Asgard, looking around, while it looked the same, it changed, hotels had set up, some people had moved there it was like the new Hawaii. Where they spotted a frantic Peter, and Simon."

Peter: SANDRA SANDSRA!
Simon: we need your help!
Chulance: Maybe? But it can't cure ANYTHING, like brain tumors, and some other stuff it will simply accelerate the process.
Keel: Frank shut up! were not getting anywhere by argueing
Ledge: were not ogetting anywhere
Blackheart: Exactly!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:38 pm

Tanya: Just asking, wanted to make sure this heat wasn't getting to you. Alright then, I'm off.

*Tanya leaves, and begins running towards the danger room, excitd to learn more about her powers.*

Katy: I can get you guys where you need to go, then return.
Troy: I can fly, he's fast, we'll do.
Katy: Alright, if you insist.

Sandra: Peter, Simon... what's going on?.. Wait, the whole team, minus you two?

Tesla: Well, want to go find William then?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:01 pm

"Milo stood back outside of the Atmosphere, the Void gone, he'd finished all the fires, and restored the temperatures, and gotten all heat stroke victims to hospitals."

Milo: It's all my fault..
Voice: No it is not, you must follow your mission, you are the Avatar..
Milo: Who..Void!?
Voice: No, you know who I am, who I am..
Milo: You..
Voice: Yes, you are the avatar of my power, the next in line, you must use it, the limitless powers, you must use them wisely, use them for a purpose, you must fulfill your destiny..
Milo: I will, I'll save, I'll unify them all. I'll stop the Apocaylpse, I'll use it, I'll use every ability in my command.

"He located Yamairo, and teleported to him."

Milo: Yamairo, I'm back, I gained control of Void. I still can't find the Avengers, whatever prison there on, is in a different dimension, and whoever's holding them is incredibly powerful.
"Zach sighs leaning against his chair and falling asleep."
"Kano meanwhile appeared in the Danger Room wrapping his arms around Tanya."
Kano: Hey baby, how are you doing?
"Jacob grabbed Troy, and zoomed off to the building, bursting in, armed men opened fire on them, Jacob disarmed the men, and knocked them unconscious in less then one millisecond, Greg growling."

Greg: so your my son are you? What do you want some cash? Here have two million dollars.

"He tossed a brief case to Troy."
Chulance: Yea

"Chulance took Tesla's hand, adapting them bringing them to William."

Chulance: hey William, I wanted to talk to you about using my blood to make a cure anything injection
"Darius formed a large hand made of concussive energy, slapping Terrel aside, Alex charged forward now in Savage Hulk form kicking him into the rubble of the shack, Darius converted into raw energy dissapating."

Alex: He got away..
Riya: I'll try and find him, I-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

"Darius reappeared behind Riya, absorbing gamma radiation removing her hulkish abilities, then using said energy to give her cancer, taking his hands off of her, he tossed her over to Terrel, before dissipating for Good, while Alex roared with anger."

Alex: RIYA! DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter: Keeth came working for BH, he has Amber
Simon: The weapon Keeth used sent them to another dimension
Peter: We need your help to stop Blackheart, with the Phoenix Force you can stop him, I can get Amber from him easier, he's powerful, but I'm fast, but he'll be coming for us.
Dave: we were here to get Kano, Sandra, I'll find Big K, you can help them, that means we have two people who can help get him. I love you Sandra.

"He teleported away, going deeper into Asgard."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Sandra: Black Heart again, like enough hasn't already happened. Alright, lets go.

*Sandra teleports them.*

Tanya: Kano!! *hugs him* I'm happy to see you, look at this neat ability I've gotten.

*Tanya creates a clone, that shows a few sparks of electrical power. She then starts telling Kano what happened.*

*The brief case burst into flames, getting consumed by a fireball.*

Troy: I'm not here for money.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next