Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 12

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 12

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:08 pm

*Terrell sent a smirk back to Felicia.*

Terrell: I'm Terrell... The swagga of the team.

*Terrell said this in a joking manner before looking toward Jorgan.*

Terrell: I can fix up the inside. I have the most energy in me anyway.

*Terrell walk to the center of the platform he was before sinking into it. In moments, the building began fixing itself. Black tendrils picked up fallen debris, assisting Terrell with the reconstruction of the interior of the building.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Felicia: Heh, the dumb ass, a cute dumb ass tho.

"Jorgan smiles"

Jorgan: Thanks Terrel, well I'm heading off.

"Jorgan flies off heading back to the White House."
"Hours later the group is resting on Amber's mansion, and Alex is still working, when suddenly an explosion takes place in the X-Force area, where a mist has filled the area, and none other then the Silver Surfer is seen backed by several Hammer Drones, and agents, all armed with anti mugen bullets, and Alex is already in Hulk form."

Alex: Damn it all!
Riya:OH NO!

"Riya transforms into She Hulk, as Surfer unleashes a massive beam of cosmic energy on the Banners sending them flying, and charges Alex."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Peter: It's that mist again!!

"Peter notices he can't speed up anymore"

Peter: Damn it

Simon: Fawkes

"Fawkes throws everyone weapons and they take cover, opening fire on the agents and drones, and having no choice but to leave Surfer to Alex and Riya. Meanwhile, Aaron us fighting off the drones as well, firing repulsor rays into several of them at once as fast he can. He then uses a unibeam to take out a group of them, and follows up with a rocket fire from a compartment in his gloves"

Aaron: Damn! Fawkes, give me some cover! I'm going to try hacking whatever jamming tool they're using with Extremis!

"He starts to do so"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:59 pm

*After fixing up the building, Terrell looks at Felicia with a look of weariness. what she had said gave him a brief flashback of the Hunter invasion. He had met Riya for the first time, and she had said the same thing. He smiles once he gets himself back to reality. He then heads to the elevator while his suit changes into a set of clothing. Before he could press the button, he holds the elevator door open.*

Terrell: You wanna celebrate with shots later? I'm living a new life now.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:25 pm

"The Drones continue to open fire, as the Atlanteon's join the free, led by Ganta who bursts in grabbing Frank tossing him into a wall, and Ledge reaches for his gun, Ganta moves forward biting Ledge's hand, and tossing him into Fawkes, as more Drones and Atlanteon's burst in, Ganta raises his Sphere."

Ganta: IT IS OVER! YOUR FALL IS NOW!

"Waves are summoned, as Ganta unleashes a blast of magical energy taking down the X-Force with ease, while Alex delivers a powerful kick, moving forward, while the Carnage Symbiote surrounds Surfer, who unleashes a massive blast, the next thing the X-Force know there all in a cell area, a Hammer Station, their abilities still negated, Nicole is seen smoking a cigareet, some armed guards, walking around, while Drones are stationed by the Cells, Ledge looks over to the others, Keel is cursing."

Keel: look who's up
Ledge: the hell! What happened!
Keel: Ganta blasted the shiti out of us, we woke up here in these cells, they didn't even give us breakfast, haven't seen Alex, or Riya tho, everyone else is gone
Ledge: great..with all this security, there's no way were escaping plus the negator..there.
"Alex meanwhile is in Green Scar form, worn out having escaped having brought Aaron with him, and Riya, in the escape pod, now damaged they've arrived in Hawaii, Alex injured, and Riya unconscious."

Alex: aaron you alright, they got...the others..we need to get my sister to a hospital, I have to contact..Dale.
"At Amber's apartment Dale is still laying on the couch having not fully regained his energies, while Tesla has been tied to a chair, and Chulance, and Tiffany are both missing."

Michael: MORE MISSING! Oh god..things really are getting bad
Zane: I can't reach thier cell numbers, Dale still isn't full of energy yet, wait AMBER can you feed Dale some of your magic, not to much, just enough to get him back to tip top shape.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:37 pm

Yamairo: Don't bother Zane. Right now, she wont...

"Yamairo grabs his head in pain. The red cloth binding the residue of soul in his arm is tied up again. but the damage was done. The seal is now too weak. However, at least it's holding. Yama doesn't know if she can revert the seal to normal, but it should hold until Amber pays it a look"

Yamairo: We just need to

"Just then, Yamairo gets a call. He picks up, and then stands up in shock"

Yamairo: it's Aaron!! They got attacked! He and the Banners escaped. AMBER! THIS IS SERIOUS

"Amber teleports into the living room having heard Yamairo's previous conversation"

Amber: Quick...where are they?

"Yamairo notices something. Amber's neck is filled with weird black marks and her air seems to glow white"

Yamairo: Hmm...off the coast of Hawaii...coordinates are "insert them here"

"Amber nods, and teleports. The next second, she brings the 3 back and returns to her room without a word"

"Yamairo rushes to the three"

Yamairo: Are you alright?!
Aaron: I'll live...my armor is in one piece at least. Riya is

"Stewart walks up to them and helps Riya out, getting her to a couch and examining her
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Felicia: I guess it might be good to celebrate our victory. Just name the place and time.

Terrell: The bar on the second floor at 9. I might be fashionably late, so take your time.

*Terrell let go of the elevator door before letting it close. He then made his way out suited up. He was going to do some training in his suit around the city*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:18 pm

Alex: IS SHE OKAY
Zane: Great, and Chu's still missing. Stew can you restore Telsa's memories.

"Chulance, and Tiffany make their way to a bus stop, where Zach is, currently it's raining, he's wearing a rain coat, the two make their way inside said booth, sitting on the bench."

Chulance: ZACH! Where are they
Zach: In a hammer station in LA, I've located the exact place, I just need to be able to teleport us there.
Tiffany: IF Chu will stop getting grumpy!

"She focused, teleporting the trio outside the station."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:32 pm

"Stewart nods.

Stewart: She's just collapse. Some minor injuries, nothing serious. Her healing factor will take care of it once she wakes up. Let her body do this. We can't exactly let our bodies slack off just because we can do their jobs

"He then turns to Tesla"

Stewart: Now then

"He had just gotten his powers back right before Aaron called. He focuses and analyzes the broken memories of Tesla, fixing them piece by piece. The power of the mind gem is amazing indeed"

"Stewart finishes"

Stewart: Alright...done

Aaron: Man...it was devastating. Dale...I lost your armor...I'm sorry
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:36 pm

*Terrell is seen on a rooftop in D.C., readying himself. The symbiote changes back into clothing before Terrell starts his training. He closes his eyes as his body becomes brick, then steel, and finally air. He had been fast with changing his composition, but he needed to to be able to do more... without causing massive damage.*

Terrell: Yo, do you think I can do what I'm thinking?

Venom Symbiote: It's your power... It shouldn't have any negative effects.

*Terrell keeps his eyes closed for a moment before reopening them.*

Terrell: I think it worked!

*Terrell's appearance hasn't changed at all, but he seems happy with his results. without thinking, he runs and jumps off of the building. He lands creating a small crater with no harm done to himself.*

Terrell: Good shit!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:14 pm

Zane: Alright then, but we need to get resting, our last assault on Jorgan fault, we got our asses kicked, and barely managed to escape, I wonder when Nate will finish this training of his.
Dale: hopefully.sooon..soo tired, and it's okay, it would have been helpful, it seems Jorgan's team is unstoppable, it's just a miracle they can't find us.
Alex: I gathered some information from Hammer, and about it's leader, it's none other then Dimitri, however the secrete to the high number of Drones I still have no clue myself.
"Meanwhile in Carmen's dimension several Hammer Agents are seen, and blood is being extracted from none other then Marco, and a blond woman, in a lab coat is holding a syringe filled with the dizy heroes blood."

Woman: good, good soon Osborn's army will be complete
Agent: Alright then Bella, the test subjects are ready
Bella: Good, The serum should be complete soon enough.

"she leaves the lab area, where Marco is strapped down."
"At the area where the X-Force, the Guards come get Ledge bringing him out of his cell, and to an interrogation cell, pushing him into a cement wall, guns in their hands."

Ledge: the hell do you want
Guard: Information Mr. Harrison about your team, your members, and the location of your escaped members.
Ledge: how the hell
Guard: You either help us or face the conseuqneces..which are very costly.
Ledge: Great...just great....
"Outside the station Zach pulls out a gun, making their way to the front, both guards fall asleep, and the trio sneek in, Chulance adapting allowing the three to phase inside."

Zach: Alright the prisoners are in the cell division
Tiffiany: Where are the loud lights that come when we break in
Zach: Disabled them with my power
Chulance: Alright let's move, Zach lead the way.
Zach: Of course.

"With that the trio moves out towards the cell division."
"Meanwhile Jorgan in his Iron Patriot is seen with three people all in casual clothing the shape-shifter Jason, Tracy the infection bestowing seducstress, and Loki the trickster"

Jorgan: Welcome to the team everyone
Loki: I'm only here for a short while, you've promised me control of Asgard?!
Jorgan: Of course, and Jason, And Tracy I'll be sure to clear your criminal records, rest assured, all my promises shall come true, for now relax and enjoy yourselves at the Watch-tower, I'm getting ready for our next major mission.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:24 pm

"James is conscious again"

James: Can't believe that bastard took the mind gem What luck. I can't track anyone now and Stewart is miles ahead of me in psionic power. This is just pure luck. I don't have to worry about being to much of a danger to them

"James sighs and sits down on the couch of th Dark Avengers living room in the tower."

----

Yamairo: That's not completely true. Amber nearly defeated them, but that girl got in the way. The key is strategy. If, for example. Aaron was with us at the time...he could have taken out that girl and we could have ended it
They've got two types of negators...but both of those fare badly against the type they don't negate
Hunter: It's just a matter of creating a plan where we decide the encounters.
Stewart: Correct. And once more, now that James is out of the picture, I can easily assault them in ways they cannot defend against thanks to the gem. Although...that mist
Yamairo: That reminds me. Alex. See if there's any traces of the mist in our systems. We need to figure out WHAT it is
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:36 pm

"Carmen heads into the living room with two milkshakes, putting one down by James, ,both are Vanilla, she sits down, and sips the milkshake, reaching for the remote she turns the tv on."

Carmen: So how are you doing Jamey?
Alex: Ah Ah, Alright, I'll need a blood sample from one of you.

"He pulled a syringe out of his pocket, and placed it on a table waiting for someone to inject them, he wanted to be able to find out something about this power negating mist."

Alex: Well we know we can be negated, so we need to be prepared to fight WITHOUT powers, we weren't expecting negation, that's how you guys were defeated, and how my team was overpowered
Zane: I'd offer my blood, but I don't have any abilities
Michael: me either.
Dale: I'm tired enough cant loose blood.
"Meanwhile Ledge had charged forward slamming one guard into another, fetching the gun and shooting both guards, he makes his way out of the interrogation room a gun in each hand, and a uniform on."

Ledge: I need to get out of here somehow. Gotta contact Alex

"He begins searching around trying to locate a vehicle area."
"Jorgan meanwhile has headed down to an abandoned chuch area where Michael has rejoined Desmond, who's unknowingly using his ability to rally up religious people against Mutants, he goes to meet up with Desmond after one of his anti-mutant sermons."

Jorgan: Excuse Me I'd like to speak with you I'm
Desmond: IRON PATRIOT! THE PRESIDENT! AN honor to meet you sir
Jorgan: Yes listen, I need to speak to you, you..have a power
Desmond:W...what
Jorgan: Let me explain you see, your ability is not mutant, it is from God, the ability to instill just rage in God's people, and use it against the Devil's servants, I'd like to invite you to my team, anyone on there with abilities has gained them from God, and not from the Devil, I have more information..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:46 pm

"Yamairo picks up the syringe and uses it, getting a blood sample and giving it to him"

Yamairo: Alright, go for it. See what you can find Alex.

"Just then, there's a knock on the door. Everyone is nervous. Yamairo goes to answer it, and it's Manny"

Yamairo: MANNY!

"Manny had left when Sandra pulled a deserter on the crew and hadn't shown up for those 3 days. It's a shock to seem him"

Manny: Hey. Sorry, I was around. Anyway, I saw the news about the fight and came rushing here! Why didn't you contact me?
Manny: We thought...you'd quit too. Since Sandra...
Manny: What! NO! I have to get Sandra back to our side right? She's been an idiot, but I can tackle it. I'm her captain after all!

"Manny proclaims boldly"

Manny: Anyway, I've been doing some searching and snooping around, and I found a guy that can help us. He's mafia, and mutant. He kinda has it in for Jorgan...but he knows him, or rather, his boss knows Iliria
Yamairo: What...
Manny: I'll explain over some food!

"Yamairo sighs and goes into the kitchen. It's lunch time anyway"

----

"James looks at her and smiles"

James: Fine. It's a shame I lost my mind gem. Hey...Carmen, can I ask you a favor. Would you...let me visit the SXM members captured? Please? And the Avengers as well
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:00 am

"Alex takes the sample, and gathers left over equipment Dale, and Michael had brought during their road-trip, and begins to study the sample under a microscope."

Alex: Yamairo your blood cells look normal, all traces of said mist are gone, it seems like it's alive, or being controlled by a sentient being due to the way it functions.

"Zane, Michael, and a the semi-drained Dale head into the kitchen taking seats at the table all hungry from the fight."

Dale: So let's here this info Manny..Yama pizza's in the fridge.
"Carmen nods sipping her milkshake."

Carmen: It's okay Jamey, and sure..just don't tell my dad, he dosen't like me talking to anyone in there after the Government moved there, it feels weird having all those people there, it's like a mental tickle.

"Using her power she transported Jorgan into Jak 2, where members of the SXM, and Avengers are, and several Hammer Drones are, but Carmen manages to enter her own dimension."

Carmen: Alright where here, there in the prison over there, just go in there, with me, they'll let you in.
"Ledge has made it into the vehicle area, but alarms are off, and Nicole armed begins making her way to the vehicle area, while Ledge has hot-wired a truck, and drives forward exiting the garage as it's closed,"

Ledge: WHOO HOO! BYE BITCHES!

"He keeps speeding forward, as Nicole, and other Hammer Agents are after him in a hellicarrier firing at him, and he quickly realizes the cell area is not near civilization resembling rocky terrain where Goku and Vegeta fought in Dragon ball Z"

Ledge: ah damn! Got no choice do I. YOU BASTARDS BETTER GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE PRISON!

"He begins speeding forward heading to the edge of the cliff, at full speed, he swirves to the side, the truck flying off the helicopter, spinning it slams into the Hellicarrier, and both crash into a rocky structure a massive explosion taking place, while Ledge jumps out the truck right before it hit the hellicarrier, but he's still pulled into the explosion, back in the cell area due to Nicole being caught in the explosion the X-Force members regain their abilities."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:07 am

James: Thank you

"James enters the cell area. In it, we find William in the very first cell"

William: JAMES!!

"James sighs"

James: Hey Shinigami
William: Hey to you too Psych...you get caught?
James: No...ya know
William: Ah...let me guess, switched sides? Don't worry. Troy and Katy did too. I guess Jorgan has holds on people

"James looks down. It's amazing how no one blames him"

James: Hm, anyway...I thought I'd check up on you guys
William: We're fine mostly. Although...well it's frustrating...what's going on out there?
James: Plenty

"James sits down with William and tells the stories"

----

Manny: Well, he's from a Camorra family called Martillo. He's a mutant. A high member of the family, the "conta d'ero" is an alchemist...and he's the one that made that fake Isabel...I mean...Isabel...sorry

"He looks at Yamairo. Yamairo shakes his head and smiles back, continuing to work on lunch"

Manny: He's pretty strong. He can help us fight. And most importantly, his family knows things about the Inner Circle...that Jorgan is a part of them. If we can somehow convince them to trust us...we can use their records of transactions with the Inner Circle...and expose Jorgan has a member. Even if this doesn't him in power...it will in popularity. And that's always a blow right?

---

"Peter had seen the explosion in the distance. Suddenly"

Peter: Woops...it's back on

"And without wasting time, for there is none, he busts out with his powers and begins to blitz the entire army of drones, agents and whatever the FUCK is there. In a matter of a few seconds, he's done. Simon has busted out as well using alchemy and is getting the other members as well"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:22 am

"Carmen sits there feeling awkward where these people really bad, they seemed friendly."
Dale: Impressive hurting his popularity instead of engaging him in outright combat, nice plan where's my sis anyway
Zane: Probably in her room, anyway This will piss Jorgan off, and once he's mad, and populairty is damaged he'l use more violent and ruthless tactics against us.

"Meanwhile Zach, Chulance, and Tiffany burst in, Tesla back to normal gives Chulance a hug,w hile Zach goes to sit down."

Zach: Sorry I'm late to the team..had to help chu find his parents, he seems happy now, so what were you al discussing

"Riya also begins to awaken, and joins the group for lunch, about an hour later, they are all informed about Manny's new information, when suddenly an explosion takes place, Jorgan entering in his Iron Patriot armor backed by all of the Dark Avengers minus Ganta, and the Atlanteon's."

Jorgan: Hello, I decided to repay the favor, and stop bye to "visit" everyone. Haha!!
"Peter evacuates the members of the X-Force getting them to safety in a small motel somewhere."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:32 am

"Yamairo reacts instantly, but before he does, Amber is already standing in front of Jorgan, to his face"

Amber: Jorgan Osborn...this is not something I will allow...even from you! This is the hollow ground of the Sorcerer Supreme. If you wish to fight...we do it elsewhere. And what did you do to my barriers?

---

James: Carmen

"James notices her and motions her to come sit with them"

William: And who is this young lady?

"William smiles. He knows who she is, but she still does this"

Carmen: I'm well you see
William: Oh don't get so flustered. You're the one that trapped us here correct?
Carmen: Well see
William: Don't worry, don't worry. Just doing your job. If you ever need a doctor for the prison, you can talk with me. I've got nothing better to do right now
James: Her name is Carmen...she's actually Jorgan's daughter
William: Oh? Well, like I've said, it's a pleasure
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:39 am

Jorgan: I can fight you wherever I want Terrorist, and See I did nothing to your barriers! He did.

"None other then Void is seen staring down at Amber, hated in his eyes, the rest of the Dark Avengers appearing, as they are all teleported outside of said mansion, while the tired Dale leans up."

Dale: There missing some members.but their best one is back..
Void: Ah finally admitting your inferioty to me!? Milo's all mine, once you go black, you NEVER go back! With my power, the destuctrion of the barriers while it wasn't a piece of cake, it was do-able! HAHAHA

"Void sends out a massive beam of Dark Energy, and Giant hands made of darkness as well, while Jorgan unleashes repulsor rays, and Ian transforms into his Hulk form, growing bone claws, he charges forward slashing wildly, while Isiah draws the mursama blade, Keeth transforms into the Ghost Rider, "

Keeth: great, but Void..the fuck you were
Void: DEAD? I'm IMMORTAL! Plus I can revive from the dead, i cannot be vanquished!

"Troy gathered fire in her hands, Sandra formed a telekentic shield, and Katy transformed into her water state, already to fight, Troy unleashing fire, Sandra sends out a tk blast, and Katy sending out high pressure water."
Keel: Damn it all I can't believe it..
Fawkes: ledge died an unhorable death
Keel: yea, bad ass, but we have to stay in this cheap ass motel!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:40 am

Jorgan: I can fight you wherever I want Terrorist, and See I did nothing to your barriers! He did.

"None other then Void is seen staring down at Amber, hated in his eyes, the rest of the Dark Avengers appearing, as they are all teleported outside of said mansion, while the tired Dale leans up."

Dale: There missing some members.but their best one is back..
Void: Ah finally admitting your inferioty to me!? Milo's all mine, once you go black, you NEVER go back! With my power, the destuctrion of the barriers while it wasn't a piece of cake, it was do-able! HAHAHA

"Void sends out a massive beam of Dark Energy, and Giant hands made of darkness as well, while Jorgan unleashes repulsor rays, and Ian transforms into his Hulk form, growing bone claws, he charges forward slashing wildly, while Isiah draws the mursama blade, Keeth transforms into the Ghost Rider, "

Keeth: great, but Void..the fuck you were
Void: DEAD? I'm IMMORTAL! Plus I can revive from the dead, i cannot be vanquished!

"Troy gathered fire in her hands, Sandra formed a telekentic shield, and Katy transformed into her water state, already to fight, Troy unleashing fire, Sandra sends out a tk blast, and Katy sending out high pressure water."
Keel: Damn it all I can't believe it..
Fawkes: ledge died an unhorable death
Keel: yea, bad ass, but we have to stay in this cheap ass motel!
"Carmen nodded."
Carmen: A doctor in this prison is nice, your the bio manipulator right?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:49 am

"Amber matches the Void's attacks with her own, trying to hold on"

Amber: GO!

"Yamairo wastes no time. He draws on his sword and matches Isaiah's murasama himself"

"Aaron gears up and matches the repulsors with Jorgan. And then, he goes up close and punches him sending him back"

Aaron: You're still too weak using these armors Jorgan! Once more...This is copyright violation!

"Meanwhile, Hunter has formed a spear in his hand. He takes aim at Ian and then"

Hunter: GaƩ...Bolg!

"He throws the spear. Ian blocks, but the spear, as if defying reality, adapts and pierces Ian's heart"

Hunter: I'm sure you'll heal...but

"He forms his twin swords and readies himself again"

"Meanwhile, Manny dodges Troy and Katy's attacks, and flies up to them in half phoenix, punched them both to the ground"

Manny: You've forgotten who the FUCK you're dealing with here!!

"Meanwhile, Gary has taken up his earth form and blasted several agents out of the door"

Stewart: Damn...we need to take this fight outside! Amber's house is not some battling arena!!

----

James: Yep. That's his power. He's a really good doctor regardless though
William: You're too kind
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:58 am

Void: FOOLISH GIRL YOU ARE BUT A PEST TO ME!

"He uses the tendrils boosting his speed with PEter's ability to slap Amber aside, then sends out a barrage of dark energy sphere's, and blasts of Radiation."

Isiah: Foolish SAMURAI!

"Isiah charges forward slashing widly, while Jorgan flies over to Dale tackeling him,"

Jorgan: Miss me spidey
Dale: Jorgan stop it now!

"Regan meanwhile grabs Tiffiany and tosses her into a car, she screams out, as he sends a beam at her, but Zach uses his powers to make it miss."

Zach: You picked the wrong day TO FUCK WITH ME!

"Tesla has entered organic diamond, immediately using diamond pillars to render Travis unconscious, while Chulance has drawn his blade, and charges Harold who sends out concussive beams, while Riya begins sending out air pressure bullets on Tyrone who's summoned a force-field, and Joel has moved forward firing at Zane, and Michael once-more. Alex in Green scar mode charges forward sending Carnage Surfur flying into a building, while Terrel swings forward shooting web at Manny."

Terrel: Yo dip shit, leave my homies alone!

"Ian meanwhile falls to the ground blood pouring out his wound, his eyes closing, as Claire uses her ability on Stewart, and Gary rendering them both in incredible pain."

Claire: HAHA FEEL THE BURN BITCHES!
Emma: Calm down!

"Bryan's clones meanwhile begin firing coming to the agents aids, as Drones begin coming down, and Keeth goes on the offense against drones, while Tenshi charges forward using spirit energy bolts, while Keeth begins running in order to avoid the attacks."
"Carmen nods."

Carmen: Alright we'll I'll try to set something up.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:04 am

Amber: SHIELD OF THE SERAPHIM!

"Amber blocks the Void's attacks with a powerful shield. They barely avoid her"

"She then takes aim at Void, and the atmosphere changes, everyone getting offset"

Amber: Sorry...Strange

Darkness from twilight, crimson from blood that flows;
buried in the flow of time;
in Thy great name, I pledge myself to darkness!
Those who oppose us shall be destroyed by the power you and I possess! Dragu Slave

"The attack forms and is fired at the Void. Yamairo barely has time to react and set up defenses for everyone."

"The next second, the entire house is completely blown away, destroyed utterly along with a massive portion of the area the mansion is located on (not that near the main NY area, as it was previously. It's more near the open field. Just though I'd point this out). The center of the blast was the Void himself"

---

"Peter nods"

Peter: First things first, we need to contact the others. Aaron, Alex and Riya got away, so they must be with Amber's crew
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:14 am

"As the smoke clears Yamairo, and his team return instantly, while Void is seen regenerating a smile on his face, a gravitational portal is seen getting closed up."

Void: Now here's where the fun begins, Felicia
Felicia: YEA!

"Felicia uses her abilities usurping Amber of her magical abilities, and then unleashes a massive beam of magical energy on the members of the group, while Void gets Amber in a telekentic grip, and slams her into the ground below, while Troy, while Mikey in rock form charges foward, but Void moves in kneeing Mikey in the gut, he grabs Mikey, and laughs causing him immense pain with Claire's ability, before making his arm explode with Anna's power."

Void: Fighting me is futile you moron
Mikey: D...damn

"Keeth uses a massive blast of hellfire on Tenshi who is quickly downed, but Isiah once again charges Yamairo using various vertical, and diagonal slashes. Void used a sonic scream to send Mikey flying into the rubble that was once the mansion, while Jorgan held Dale up and began choking him with the armor's immense strength."

Jorgan: I'm going to squash you like a bug Parker!
Dale: Damn..so sad I get to be killed by an ugly son of a bitch like you

"Carnage Sufer, and Regan have tag teamed on Alex, who knocks them both back, barging through their energy attacks, and resisting their attempts at transmutation, while Bryan's clones begin surrounding Zane, and Michael, Joel helping the clones, while Angie uses a beam of plasma energy aimed at Telsa, while Zach rejoins the battle, helping Chulance smash Tyrone's shields, and Tesla sends out another daimond pillar this one flying towards Tyrone, only for Angie to destroy it."

Angie :You deal with me
Tesla: Just great..

"Dave had already teleported behind Manda rendering her unconscious, and taking her gun, but Justin send out a giant metallic board, which was stopped by Sandra, Justin send out giant metallic hands at Sandra who stopped them, and began sending out mental bolts on justin."
Keel: Let's avoid them, they might be in danger, maybe call their cell phones?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:30 am

"Yamairo parries each blow with skill and responds with the same intensity. He's now locked himself out of the world, and the fight with this fellow swordsman is what matters"

"Amber is in pain. She's in real pain...she cant' bear it. She's unable to do anything now"

Amber: No...no...NOOO!

"Amber tries to draw on the Conduit but fails utterly. She cannot open the floodgates to the energy. She needs energy herself. But...there isn't a single magic user here that can provide it"

Amber: DAMN IT!!!

"She opens her hands, and in it the Soulsword comes forth"

Amber: I...am...NOT DONE!

"She takes the up the fight again"

Amber: I still have my body. I'm not as strong as Dale, but I'm no mere human! I can take punishment!

"She jumps towards the Void and aims a slash with the Soulsword"

"Suddenly Jorgan gets blindsided by a punch from Aaron"

Aaron: WHAT do you think you're doing with MY armor!!

"Just as Tesla says this, she gets hit in the chest with an arrow coming from somewhere else."

"Tryone meanwhile, suddenly gets attacked with a massive boulder, the size of small house. Everyone around him dodges"

"In the distance, we see a gigantic cannon like structure made of Earth. On top of it, an earth composed Gary and Hunter wielding his bow are seen"

Gary: ALRIGHT!

"Gary fires another attack straight at Regan and Carnage, backed by Hunter, who's unleashing a barrage of arrows at the agents and Bryan's clones"

Hunter: Keep it up! We need to make sure we support them properly!

"Meanwhile, Manny is standing over Troy's already beaten body. However, Troy gets up and fires a massive fire blast that engulfs him and the sky above. However, Manny had taken in the fire in full phoenix mode, and then crashes into Troy and full speed and causes a massive crate to appear"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next