Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 12

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 12

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:37 pm

*Tiffany, Stewart, and Riya is now on the move.*

Metallic: You want to try a different area? Which way kid?

Tesla: Understood. I guess I'll go then.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:47 pm

*Terrell wanted Felicia hurt so bad, but instead of taking his anger out on her, he remained quiet until the elevator doors shut behind her. As soon a they did, Terrell grabbed the bottle of JC and took a swig of the strong alcohol.*

Terrell: Fucking bitch! This was suppose to be a celebration. Stupid ass ho.

*Terrell grabbed a remote and turned the television on to see that there was nothing exciting on. He then turned the stereo system on, blasting the music. Out Here Grindin' was playing from the speakers.*

Terrell: Now this is a celebration!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Riya: Why can't you stop talking? and Stew you have a cold?
Alex: HE won't, I promise, we need to infiltrate Dimitri's mansion, he lives at Velon's old place, I can get us there, but the area is swarming with hammer drones, under-ground we can subdue Dimitri easier, and make an escape.
Dale: Alright, we need a micro-wave..Cant eat cold raviolla..
"Mikey gets up back in human form."

Mikey: Great, what happened again

"Chu quickly explains."

Mikey: I say we go attack, Void is the problem, let's focus on taking him down, lead him away from Jorgan's freak squad!
Chulance: Yea..easier said then done.
"Zach yawns getting up."

Zach: Let's move, no bus here. dang it
"Keeth has obtained the money, and stolen a vehicle leaving, and using a blast of fire to destroy the Gas Station anyway."

Keeth: Can't have witnesses..poor guys.
"Jorgan re-enters the lab, and the roof opens up, as it's filled with Sentinel Hammers, with OM's"

John: Army sufficient
Jorgan: Hmm make some more dispatch them, alright listen up Drones your mission is simple wipe out the Fugitives in your database move out!

"The Drones take off into the air at super sonic speeds, splitting up, and beginning their search for mutants, and other super-powered beings without monitors."
"Meanwhile Joel is getting armed, having gathered a squad with himself, Angie, Alice, and Derek, the latter summoning retractable talons."

Derek: I'm going to make Ledge pay for abandoning us for what he did to my family
Joel: Heh, you want revenge too, good I'm out for Zane's neck let's move out.
Alice: Let's go.

"Alice scoops them all up, transforms to Gigantic Proportions, and moves out, leaping into the sky, the group leaving the Watchtower."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:13 pm

"Yamairo sighs"

Yamairo: Alright, now that we've secured this place...we need to do something
Dale: What?
Yamairo: Well...seeing as we can't reunite, we need to think of something WE can do. Manny is probably prepared to go to his contact, so we'll leave that to him. Alex mentioned he knew how to get into the HAMMER facility and shut it down, that's for him.
Dale: Well...what else?
Yamairo: We can't got after Black Heart and the Inner Circle to prove Jorgan's connections...Amber can however, that's up to her...so what can we do?

----

"Meanwhile, Amber is sitting as Mikey and Chu talk"

Amber: Guys, I was thinking, it might be a good idea to stay separated. We can leave the others alone for now. I'm sure I'll be Jorgan's major target. The best we can do is split up. I'll head out on my own, and you guys do what you can alone. But staying with me makes you easy targets. I'll go after Void. You guys can't come

---

"Meanwhile, thanks to the Repulsor boosts, Manny and Aaron have arrived sooner than expected at the coast. They got off the Miami coast and have already mingled into the population"

Aaron: Alright, I know this guy. He can get us some transportation to New York...no questions asked
Manny: Oh this feels like being a pirate again. Good times

----

Gary: You get me close enough, and I'll dig you your entrance. Heck, I can thrown the entire mansion into the Earth's mantel if you want
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Tiffany: Cause I want to talk. Talking's not a crime meany.

*Zach and Metallic get up and start walking again.*

*Tesla enters the town, getting names of the town and street. She enters into a shop and ask to use the phon.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Stewart: It isn't, but just try to behave please. We need to keep a cool head. I know from the way you act you're not careless, just uncaring, but try to give a damn

---

"Hunter and Manda are left waiting. Hunter is seen with his bow, practicing his movement. He fires no arrows, just follows through on the movement"

(have Manda try and ask him something or something)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:31 pm

"Bella the scientist from earlier is seen with a gun in each hand, exiting Carmen's dimension, and ending up in a station, where none other then Darius iseen."

Bella: Hey
Darius: Don't worry, I contacted you earlier.

"Darius briefly summons gamma radiation, and Bella lowers the weapon not that it would be useful on someone with Darius's level of power."

Bella: So you want to help me create more gamma radiated humans so what, you can use them for your own desires?
Darius: I just want their help to murder the Banners, that's all, two lives for an army that can defend against mutants.
Bella: I suppose I see your point.
"Meanwhile in Asgard Nate has trasnformed into the Red Hulk form, and Kano comes with Mjlioner, and Wave is seemingly saying good-byes to Angel."

Wave: Let's move out.
Kano: Alright this it, it's time to end Void once and for all it's time to save the world
Nate: Let's move. I'm sorry Milo, but you must be stopped.

"Kano tapped into the magical energies of Mjlioner, and the group was teleported appearing near Void in the watch-tower, Nate tackling Void through a room, as Kano unleashed magical bolts of electricity on Void, who turned intangible but was hit anyway, "

Kano: Those type of powers don't work with my hammer
Void: Kano yo-

"Nate threw a punch into Void's chest, while Wave unleashed a massive sonic scream, Void was unaffected he charged forward grabbing West, who turned into sound, but Void held his grip."

Void: Manny's abilities make fighting you all so much more easier.

"Void began to crush Wave's "Skull", when Kano used a concentrated God blast sending Void flying out of the watch-tower, while Void send out a massive Solar Flare, while Nate leaped into the air taking the heat, allowing Kano to repair the Ozone Layer, before unleashing massive gusts of wind to repel Void, allowing Nate to deliver aknee smash into Void's head sending him into a building>"

Nate: YEA!
Wave: There powers..so immense....
"Alice brings the group to her own vehicle a convertible, and puts the group on the floor under the passenger seat, as she drives forward, the search for their allies beginning."

Alice: We need to find them somehow.
"Dale starts to peace around while eating some heated raviolla"

Dale: The girl who drains Amber of her magical energies, she always takes Amber's magic, if we were to say bring her down, Amber can help us, we'll have a better chance at defeating Jorgan's team. What do you say?
"Mikey shakes his head."

Mikey: You crazy going after Void alone, I'm coming with you, magic yea, I have tons of raw strength, sides the guy he's controlling is my main rival
Chulance: Plus with my powers, I can hold my own against him, seperation is good, being alone is idiotic if your his main prey you'll need some back up,
"Alex nods, entering Green Scar mode, he brings Gary near the Area, but Drones are swarming around, so he can't get too close, he notices one of the Giant Hammer Drones, and suddenly thousands of Drones along with a big one with an omega machine makes their way over to the area."

Alex: AH crap..this is bad!

"Alex lifts an empty Bus, and tosses it towards the drones, who tear threw the bus, and unleash a barrage of repulsor beams on the two, with the giant one negating Gary's powers."

Alex: COME ON! We have to take them down!
"Meanwhile Nicole awakens fire, and remnants of the crashed vehicle's are seen, and it's raining, she leans up, she's perfectly healed."

Nicole: the hell..

"She leans up, looking down, and then begins moving searching through the burning rubble carefully."

Nicole: The re generator..he's not here..But that's impossible, the collision, I must have lost control reactivated everyone's abilities including his!
"Meanwhile Zane has made his way to a gun store with Michael, the latter going in to purchase guns. Zane leaning against a wall."

Zane: Great my partner has no powers, were so screwed!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:33 pm

*Terrell has drank so much that he hits the ground, slobbering on the floor. The music is still loud, but he manages to cut it off in his drunken state.*

Terrell: I wish.... I wish I could go back.... and beat that asshole's ass... The one that gave Riya cancer.... I would be like this.... No I wouldn't. I wouldn't be like this! Symb!... Symb! Get me up please! Please man... you're my homie

*The symbiote immediately takes its chance and takes over Terrell, becoming Poison. He raises himself off the ground with ease and crushes the shot glass in his bare hands.*

Posion: Let's make that wish come true... I'm itching for a fight!

*Poison jumps out of the window of the tower and swings away.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:36 pm

*Tesla ask the store clerk for a phone, and gets directed to the back.*

Tesla: I hope someone has their phone.

*She dials Yama's number first. Outside, Manda is watching Hunter.*

Manda: You know, we haven't had much interaction. Hmm, how does that power of yours work?

*Tiffany sulks with disappointment.*

Tiffany: *sigh* Fine Swewy...

(Kano leave Tanya behind?)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Gary: Can't...that giant one is negating me...take him down, hurry!!

---
"She sighs"

Amber: Guys...

"Amber knows she wont convince them"

Amber: Fine then. Your funeral...and mine. Grab hold, I just want to do a quick detour

"Amber vanishes along with those 3, appearing back at the sight of her old mansion, intending to at least fix it somewhat"

Amber: The entire place is filled with bad energy from the Dragu Slave, so I can't fix it...I can't beat Void even if I played though...so what can I do. There has to be something. Something tha...that can get to the Void! Marie...but she's being held somewhere. Who the hell can I ask for informa...wait a minute

"Amber makes a cellphone appear in her hand. She makes a call. On the other end, someone picks up. After some small talk, she smiles and marks a spot for a meeting"

Amber: Alright...we may have some a chance after all~

"She vanishes again"

----

"Manny and Aaron have arrived at a run down part of town. Aaron is talked to an old man and smiling a lot at him, as if remembering old times. He turns to Manny"

Aaron: Alright, I got it. We got ourselves a car

"Manny gives a thumbs up. They turn and leave"

Manny: You know everyone everywhere huh?
Aaron: Being filthy rich has it's advantages obviously.
Manny: Oh...

"Manny considers something but puts it secondary for now. He needs to focus on the job"

Manny: Lets get moving then. About half a day to get to NY from here by car

----

"Yamairo nods"

Yamairo: Agreed. She's probably in DC. We can't possibly match the Dark Avengers alone...buuut, we should be able to infiltrate the Watch Tower if we plan accordingly. We just need to find someone to shield our minds. Then we go in, kill her without letting her use her magic absorption, and take the body just in case so they can't bring her back
Dale: Sounds like a plan
Yamairo: Alright, so I guess that "don't meet up with the others" is going down. We need either Amber or Stewart...my best bet is Stewart. Going to Amber is potentially fatal as she's the most wanted out of all of us

"Yamairo's phone rings"

Yamairo: Wha
Dale: Don't pick up! They're probably have you tracked since long ago

---

Hunter: Simple projection of objects I've seen before. it's nothing much

"He responds rather coldly"

Hunter: You can say I'm a faker. I mimic objects, even magical properties of said objects.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:45 pm

*Tesla waits as the phone continues to ring.*

Tesla: Damnit Yama...

Manda: Sounds like a neat ability. So why'd you take the codename hunter? Are you a bounty hunter of some sort.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:47 pm

Hunter: Nope...I'm just a Hunter. Nothing more, nothing less. I was recruited, I preserve the balance of this universe. Even from my own commander.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:50 pm

Alex: RIGHT!

"Alex leaps forward, like a canon ball he tears through the large Drone's chest, damaging it's Omega machine, and tearing it in half, he falls back to the ground, the landing causing a tremor."

Alex: GARY NOW BEFORE MORE COME! TAKE OUT ALL THE DAMN DRONES!
Mikey: Hey just make sure there's fried chicken at my funeral
Chulance: Sorry can't die I have a family, and Tesla I wan to see after we beat Void's ass, and get Milo back.

"They both take her hand, and follow her."
Dale: Yamairo smash the phone we have to go now!

"As he says this, an explosion goes off, as Tenshi bursts in sword at hand, as well as Ian now Invisible, moving forward at great speeds he grabs Yamairo, draining some of his aura, and tossing him aside, Dale leaps to the ceiling, but Ian sends out giant hands of metal, Tenshi gathers spirit energy."

Tenshi: Yamairo give us your cellular device now!
"Meanwhile as Michael comes out with the weapons, they head into a police cruiser, loading the weapons in the back suit, Zane gets in the passenger seat."

Zane: So what's the plan
Michael: we head back to the station, ammo up, if they attack us there, you'll be the main target, and we have other cops to help
Zane: Then let's move.

"With that Michael speeds off towards the station, not knowing Joel's Squad is also on their way there."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Manda: Your commander. So you fight to protect. But at the same time, you have no trouble with killing anyone, even friends. Am I right?

Tesla: Damnit... Chu.

*She hangs up the phone, calling Chu's number quickly.*

Tesla: Someone pick up damnit before I'm spotted.

*Tenshi hold his sword mere inches from Yama.*

Tenshi: One wrong move, and you loss more then a arm.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:01 pm

"Yamairo backs up and draws his sword to deflect Tenshi before he can react"

Yamairo: Seriously...it's mine you know, I can't just give it to you

"Yamairo charges his sword. He's done hesitating.

Yamairo: I wont release the bindings on the left arm, but I'll use the magical energies. Lets just hope the arm stays binded

"He slashes the air"

Yamairo: OYAAAH

"And fires a massive blast from the Odinsword towards both Ian and Tenshi and engulfs them

----

"Gary wastes no time. He puts his foot on the ground and takes a pose similar to a sumo wrestler. The next moment, literally thousands upon thousands of rocks condensed from large boulders of the earth beneath them are launched at the drones, piercing them like swiss chess. The ground slowly shakes and quakes as a crater gets bigger and bigger due to Gary using the ground bellow them as ammo"

----

"Amber and the others arrive at a building in NY. There, they find a familiar face"

Harry: HEY GUYS! Chu! Been a long time

"Harry, wearing his suit with cigar in his mouth, greats his friends"

Amber: Harry...
Harry: Yeah yeah, I'll save it for later. You want to get into the prison right? I've discovered some juicy stuff..including how to get in. So we go in, get who you need, and get out. This needs to be done perfectly and with no flaws or we get stuck there as well, without possibility of escape"

---

Hunter: No, I wont kill my allies obviously. That's not how it works. But the notion is simple. Sacrifice few to save many. Anyone with a realistic mindset will tell you the same
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:05 pm

*Tenshi does a quick high sped dash to get them out of the way, he then returns a blast of his own back at Yama.*

Tenshi: Come on then time manipulator.

Manda: I see. Do what has to be done for the greater good. Could, bring yourself to kill someone close to you, if it had to be done. That often changes things about people.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:07 pm

"Yamairo takes up the offer. He teleports into Tenshi and then freezes him in place"

Yamairo: You forget who you are dealing with

"he slashes his chest with his Odinsword charged with energy before release the freeze and kicking him through the wall"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:12 pm

*Tenshi was clearly hurt by the attack.*

Tenshi: He's a real pain in the fucking ass...

*He gets up again*

Tenshi: I thought Ian took him of must his every... he's doing pretty damn good.
(Edited my last post.)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:12 pm

"Ian is taken down by the beam, while Dean leaps from the roof landing next to Yamairo."

Dale: You don't waste time, let's move we can't use any forms of communication or they track us, let's get Alice out of the way, hopefully Big Green can wipe out The Drones.
"Alex races over to Velon's mansion kicking the door out, but Droids come shooting at him, he easily tears them to shreds, and quickly tears open a closet finding a hiding Dimitri."

Dimitri: PLEASE DONT KILL ME PLEASE!
Alex: TAKE HAMMER DRONES OFFLINE NOW!
Dimitri: NO PLEASE! Jorgan would have me killed.

"Alex slams Dimitri against a wall."

Alex: I have a lot of questions for you, the first being what was your involvment with Jorgan's rise to Presidency, lie and I'll kill you.
Chulance: wait so we free everyone, that means more people we have to protect
Mikey: Let's do it anyway, the more the merrier, what's dis plan of yours Harry?

"Chulance's phone is quick to ring, seeing the Caller ID, he's quick to pick up."

Chulance: TESLA! HELLO WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!
"Back i nthe Watchtower Void is trading blows with Nate at super speed, Finally he tosses Nate into the sky, as Kano fires a massive God blast, Void grins, teleporting out of the way, as the blast demolishes half of DC, killing several people"

Kano: TAKE THAT VOID!

"Void reappears in the wreckage of the blast, seemingly defeated, as Drones begin coming to the heroes aid, Kano uses the Odin-Force to levitate Nate, bringing him over to himself, and Wave."

Kano: Drones? Void you cannot win!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Tesla: *gives location* No time to talk, someone could recognize me at any moment. Is there are way of getting a teleport out here for me, Manda, and Hunter?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:25 pm

Amber: Alright, here's the plan. I'll alter all of our appearances and make sure they cannot read out minds. We go in, and replace a guard shift in the prison of the SXM
Harry: Once we get in, we get our target
Chu: Who?
Harry: Marie. We get her, then have her put on guard clothing. It should include a helmet
Chu: Wait, inside the video games...you can't use powers so Marie will be unable to block her own thoughts
Amber: It's the same for them. The second I'm out of that place and have my powers back I put up a shield around her. We get out, and then once we're out of range, we teleport
Mikey: Seems doable...but numbers of things can go wrong
Amber: I know. Which is why we aren't going together. Harry and Mikey go one way, me and Chulance another. Harry and Mikey will stay behind and not enter the world. We just need to get Marie out. Once she's out, whatever may happen...happens.
Harry: Wait. You should stay out
Amber: What?
Harry: Think about it...if you get caught, we're done

"As Harry says this, Chulance picks up the phone. Harry freaks out and blasts it away with a light blast without hesitation"

Harry: FUCK! Amber get us out of here now!
Amber: Why?
Harry: They've tapped all your cell phones! I don't even need to have seen the info to know they'd do that idiots!!

----

"Yamairo nods"

Yamairo: You think we should finish Tenshi before that? If he decides to break the barrier...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Chulance: THE HELL THAT WAS MY GIRLFRIEND!
Mikey: Screw her AMBER LETS MOVE!
Dale: Ah come on Yama no fun, I like fighting the same guys over and over, that way I don't need to worry about someone stronger coming along. Very Happy Let's move killing's not your style, mine either.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:33 pm

"Yamairo nods and the two teleport, leaving Ian and Tenshi behind"

---

"Amber teleports the four of them away, arriving back at the cave they first appeared in after the separation. Since it still has the barriers, it's a good place"

Amber: Alright. Be careful from now on...did you get a location?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:34 pm

*The phone go's dead*

Tesla: Crap.

*Tesla notices the clerk on a second line*

Tesla: Outta time to...

*She leaves the store, heading back out to Manda and Hunter.*

Manda: So...
Tesla: Couldn't reach Chu or Yama. Could risk staying in there longer, or we may of had trouble.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:42 pm

Hunter: We leave then. Do you know where we are? We should get some sort of transportation and head to either NY or DC
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next