Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising part 14.

+2
FunnyGuy
justinlynch3
6 posters

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising part 14.

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:21 pm

*The women left the take out shop, heading down the street where she spotted a figure slip into a dark alley. There are the sounds of a battle being head, and Julie follows the figures trail. When rounding a corner she is confronted by Nina, who smirks.*

Nina: Is this the one?

*The women turns around to see two figures behind here, they being Spike and Kelly.*

Spike: No, she is not the one we want. She should work fire for our purposes though, and bring him straight to us. Do whatever you wise to her.
Nina: Twisted Evil I was hoping you'd say that.

*Nina shot forward at the girl, who dodged to the side, she quickly grabs her sword and slashes at Nina, who rolls out of the way and blast the girl back with a pulse wave. The girl lands some distance back, rolling into a recovery she looks up seeing Nina already in pursuit. As Nina jumped into the air, about to preform a attack, the red haired girl rolled forward under Nina. Standing quickly, she takes her sword slashing Nina across the back, causing Nina to fall forward.*

Spike: Looks like she's not half bad.

*Nina pushed herself up, blood now running down her back she looked at her opponent who has is calm, ready for combat.*

Nina: You red haired bitch.

*Nina jumped into a charge, waiting for Nina's approach, the girl side steps Nina's charge, and strikes Nina in the back of the head with the handle of the sword, driving Nina to the ground hard.*

Spike: tsk tsk, your not slowing down already are you?
Nina: Grr, s, shut up!!
...: You three best just leave.
Nina: Leave...

*She pushes herself to her feet again.*

Kelly: This is saddening.
Spike: You fought that cloner Tanya right, now your getting beat by this nobody?
Nina: Shut the hell up!!

*The two chuckled and as Nina turned to tell them off, she was struck in the face by the girl, and stumbles back. Nina looked back at her opponent, about to be stabbed through the chest when suddenly the wall to the right burst outward. The flying debry and dust makes the girl stop to defend herself. Something suddenly hits her that she can't defend against, and as her sword is sent tossed up through the air, the girl herself exits the dust cloud, rammed straight through the adjacent wall by a large man, and knocked out. The sword drops from the sky, digging into the ground.*

Nina: Hey, I didn't need your damned help!!
Spike: (sarcastic) Oh no, cause you was doing so splendidly on your own right.

*Nina grunted angrily and turned away.*

Nina: What the chances this guy will even show.

*The large man that we as Momentum steps out from the broken wall with the girl in hand.*

Momentum: He'll come.
Nina: He might of already left for China or some place.
Momentum: He didn't.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigamiriku Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Jericho narrowed his eyes ever so slightly. He could see the soul of this Michael person, and it was quite interesting. Just what was he exactly?

Jericho's master floated at his side, invisible " An interesting entity indeed. Not undead, but to call him truly living would be off as well. Be wary of him though, no telling just what his goals are "

Jericho shrugged and climbed bac into the car " Welcome aboard then. My name is Jericho, I hope you don't mind my companions. He gestured to the undead all moving aside to make room for the new person. The car started up again and headed off.

----------------------------

Shane dropped off the text and headed for the closest coffee house. He ordered a caramel ice coffee with extra whip cream. He took a sip from his beverage and sighed contently. He was relaxed, but he was also bored as well. He loved translating, immercing himself in different cultures. But at the same time, he felt like there was more he could be doing.

shinigamiriku
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:23 pm

*Nina, Spike, Kelly, and Momentum are seen sitting, waiting. Nina with the sword of the girl she fought, with it held to her throat.*

Nina: This is a waste of time, he's already...

*Nina's comment is cut short as she's struck by electric, the powerful voltage coursing through her body, bringing Nina to her knees before she passes out. In the shadows, a silhouette of figure is seen. Spike looks over, standing to his feet.*

Spike: Hello, we're been looking for you.
Figure: Then let the girl go.
Spike: It's to late for that.
...: Electricity, good choice. Gives you near infinite power doesn't it.

*As Virus revealed himself from the shadows, Tracy walked up from behind the figure grabbing his should. As the man stumbles slightly forward into the light, we can see the veins in his body turn dark, almost black as he falls to his knees.*

Virus: For purposes of... privacy, we need a telepath. You might not be one now, but your going to become one soon after a short visit to Genosha.

*The man looks up at Virus, the desired effect Tracy was causing apparently failing.*

Man: Sorry, to disappoint you then.

*The unnamed man strikes Tracy in the stomach with a hard elbow, and stands clearing some distance.*

Man: She can kill people with touch, some kind of poison. I would have preferred to stay connected to the electrical power source, but she'll have to do for now, unless someone here has a batter ability.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:14 pm

*The man looked around at the opponents surrounding him, he was outnumbered 5 to 1 still, now with a ability requiring physical contact. If he hadn't linked to Tracy's ability, he would of died though. He starts off by rushes towards Momentum but is intercepted and kicked aside by Spike. Grabbing the sword Nina had dropped, he smiled as he observed his surrounding, electricity again filling him, crackling over the length of the sword.*

Man: Perfect, good enough for a temporary power supply.

*He charged forward at increased speed slashing Momentum across the mid section, the sword slicing through like a knife in butter. He counter Spike's approach with a elbow to the face followed by a blast of electricity. He he go's to attack Kelly his powers suddenly start to fail him, he gains a rapidly rising fever and is unprepared when Tracy strikes him in the back of the head, knocking him out.*

Tracy: His powers where restricted here.
Virus: Quite. Imagine him using any of the SXM as a power souse. Lets take the girl as well, see if she's worth of any use. If not, we kill her, we got what we came for.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:32 pm

"As Kujon stares annoyed at Tiffany, just waiting a goddamn break from his shitty day, suddenly, a ship lands right smack between them. Manny is seen at the front of it, posing as if he had just given an order to move forward. Jon looks exhausted and is hanging from the back"

Manny: Oh...hey Kujon, hey Tifs. You guys know where Sandra is? When I hear about the safe zone thing, I rush here fast as I could. I had to dodge shit tons of stuff on the way

"Manny seems uninterested in the fact he just projected his ship right smack into dry land, as Eston and Henry disembark with tired looks on their faces. Shadow ports right out of the ship, and Jean helps her brother up slowly"

Eston: I swear to god...

----

Samuel: Because, no matter the situation...we aren't gods Uriel. And as much as I wish I could tell him to do it, I can't.
Uriel: But...you'd only be doing good
Samuel: We'd be playing gods...and that's one step away from the side we don't want to be in. Trust me, I've been in both sides.

"Uriel looks at Samuel. He can't deny that he's done horrible things for the good of mutants. He can only assume that his plea came from a wish to leave things as well as he could before leaving his life behind"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:38 pm

*Tiffany looks excited to see the new guests.*

Tiffany: Manny. Smile Yea, Sandy is inside somewhere, likely with Davy.

*She gets off Kujon seemingly just forgetting about him.*

Tiffany: Need help finding her?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:46 pm

"As Tiffany helps Manny, dragging a cursing Kujon along, the scene skips, seemingly night passing by Genosha island without care"

"It's about 07 am the next day. It's raining hard all around the easter shore of the USA, particularly in NY. Genosha, being off the shore of said side, is also caught in it, with the rain pouring down. Manny and his crew are staying at the mansion"

"Yamairo is the first person up. He lazily gets some food from the fridge before turning on the TV. As the news hit, he slowly gets a shocked expression on his face before turning up the volume"

Over a hundred people were brutally murdered during the night in NYC. The victims were apparently all killed with the same method, skewered right through the chest. Authorities are still in a complete chaos, with even HAMMER unable to respond to so many crime scenes simultaneously. Meanwhile...

Yamairo: What...the...hell...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:56 pm

*A few minutes later Tiffany springs from around the corner, jumping on Yama with enough force that the chair tips back and Yamairo falls back to the floor.*

Tiffany: Yama!!

*She smiles cheerfully.*

Tiffany: Sure is raining heavy is it?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:58 pm

"Yamairo pushes Tiffany back"

Yamairo: This is NOT the moment for this Tifanny!!

"Yamairo continues to watch the news, but no much else of information is given"

Yamairo: The FBI and the CIA are in on the investigation most likely...which means we have inside sources.
Tiffany: What...are we helping?
Yamairo: I don't know...yet
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Tiffany: Neutral Aren't we here to fight the bad people?

*Minutes later Tesla heads out, with a yawn she was woken by the commotion but hadn't bothered to pay attention.*

Tesla: Oh, hey Yama. *yawn* Is Tiffany being a bother, what happened?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:10 pm

"Yamairo explains the situation"

Yamairo: I'm going to wake up Filipe and Harry, we need their inside information. And after, I have to know where Kathy is...
Tesla: You think the feds know anything?
Yamairo: They'll know more than us...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:32 pm

Tiffany: Can't Milo just find Kathy?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Yamairo: Me or Milo, it doesn't matter. We'll need to gather anyway. And someone needs to ask Stark and Fawkes for any information they have...

"Yamairo teleports off"

Tesla: I've got a really bad feeling about this...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Tiffany: Why Tesla?
Tesla: I just do alright.
Tiffany: Alright... wanna get breakfast!!
Tesla: *sigh* May as well, you already got me up.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:51 pm

"A few hours later, several of the SXM are in a room. Sandra, Milo, James, Harry, Filipe and Yamairo. Aaron and Fawkes are there as well."

Yamairo: So basically...
Me: Yeah, Jessica told me she had trouble getting the info, but it seems that shit is mutant turf, so HAMMER took over pretty fast.
Yamairo: Yeah...Kathy said the same. It seems that the MO was exactly the same. And a real carnage by the looks of it. They did a good job softening it up, because it was way more than a simple skewering"
Harry: And the timing...at almost the exact same time, without 04 am and 05 am...no normal human could do this. And to mobilize to many people undetected...
Yamairo: So...it's our turf...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Sandra: Then it's a matter of who, and why. Then we stop this person hopefully before it happens again.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Yamairo: Correct. NY was the scene of the crime, we should go there
Harry: HAMMER will be crawling around...
Yamairo: Is that a problem

"Harry smiles, and I follow suit, almost guessing what's on his mind."

Harry: None at all
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Sandra: HAMMER is the least of our worries at the moment. Alright, NY it is then. Everybody ready to go.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:38 pm

Milo: This is stupid, someone killed mutants. Now then yall just think it's mutants? Sure there's some bad mutants out there, but i doubt a mutant is behind this.
Sandra: Why's that?
Milo: HAMMER is hounding us like dogs, I'm thinking maybe it's some advanced weapon? Magic? Something..but what mutant would lash out against there own kind, and the deaths..it reminds me o Sancho's ability, maybe we should pay him a visit as well
Nate: Interesting..he's around?
Milo: Yes, but I gave him some "healthy advice" and he's no longer killing.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:14 pm

Yamairo: Sancho would just kill with heart attacks...but I see your point. Regardless, no matter how much we're hated, we're still heroes, and we'll still act as such. And we can't overlook this.
Fawkes: Agreed! I'll get the X-Force ready, and we'll move out if ya need it. We should look around the crime scenes somewhat, talk to Sancho. But we should leave it at that fer now. No point sticking out necks out too much
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:17 pm

Sandra: Keep it low profile and just see what we can find out then.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:22 pm

Yamairo: Exactly. Who knows, maybe we'll get media attention...the good kind

"Everyone moves out, with Yamairo getting Fawkes and Aaron home and then moving out himself. Harry, Filipe and James stay behind for now, with Milo, Sandra and Yama doing the information gathering"

Harry: James...you were quiet during the entire meeting...
James: I don't know...something about this doesn't seem right...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:32 pm

*Sandra, Milo, and Yamairo arrive at the scene.*

Sandra: So this is the spot where it all happened. [i]I wonder if this is one of the dangers I was warned about.[/b] Anything we should be looking for, or just hit and miss, hope we get lucky.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Yamairo: This is ONE of the scenes. Milo and Sandra, spread out and search around. Over 100 crime scenes were found, some were a double homicide. We need to search at least half of them before HAMMER knows we're here. I'll go talk to Sancho.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:06 pm

Sandra: Then lets not waste time. Watch your backs guys.

*Sandra teleports off to one of the other crime scenes.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next