Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising part 14.

+2
FunnyGuy
justinlynch3
6 posters

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising part 14.

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:50 pm

*Sandra steps up to Milo and puts a hand on his shoulder. She probably knew what he was thinking"

Sandra: Guess...some of us lost more than others

"Sandra had other things to think about as well...like how she was going to tell Manny about what she had seen"

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:50 pm

"The group mourns his death silently"

Days pass. It's about 3 days after

"Me and Harry are watching the news. It seems HAMMER has put the blame on the attacks on SXM's head"

Me: I hate them sometimes...
Harry: Let them do what they want...I really don't care. All that matters is that we're alright...well, most of us
----

"Elsewhere, on a cliff onlooking the village, we find Namini and Amber"

Amber: I..couldn't do anything in the end. All I could do is let myself get controlled and cause the deaths of hundreds of people. Some Sorceress Supreme I turned out to be. They had the right to take the title.
Namini: You saved a life and great personal expense Amber. Don't belittle that. I don't see what reason they had behind the new one though?
Amber: Stop talking as if you're not the new Sorceress you idiot. Don't belittle THAT...you'll do a better job than I ever did. All I can tell you is this...keep clothes handy, because demon blood is a BITCH to wash off

"Amber laughs emptily. Even though they had stopped their enemy. In the end...it was a completely and utter defeat"

---

"Back on Genosha, at the docks, we find Isabel and Yamairo. It seems to be raining, except in the area they're on"

"Isabel": Quite the weather...
Yamairo: Yeah...look
"Isabel": I've already said this once. You will not quite from the SXM, and you will not give up that ideal of saving everyone. I am angry enough that you would sell yourself for my sake. I am not deserving of su-

"Yamairo takes her head and kisses her"

Yamairo: And I keep telling you that you deserve that and much more, so shut up

"The rain suddenly starts falling on Yamairo, as Isabel is blushing deeply"

"Isabel": I apologize...I must have lost control there

"She does something uncharacteristic and grins"

Yamairo: Ah ah...very funny

"Yamairo smiles as well
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:49 pm

Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 Epoch_001
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 26 181941-30120-korvac_super

"It began, Milo was standing in a gateway filled with light, the light embraced him, swallowing the young hero, he appeared within an area of pure whiteness, bright white light surrounded him from every corner, and then the scenery changed, blue, and green light's appeared, a variety of colors, as a face made of branches begin to come together, Milo was suddenly laying on grass, the temperature was warm, the sun's rays were shining down on him, he'd entered some majestic forest area, the beauty surpassing any forest scenery he'd ever seen or been in within in his life, and then he felt a massive cosmic power, was this Galactus back for revenge, but the power felt calming, and relieving as if he'd just saved countless, billions of lives, and this force had done so much more, Milo spotted the source of the cosmic power Epoch."

Epoch: You have awakened Milo..Ventro, and it seems you are ready, what do you think of this
Milo: It's incredible...It's paradise
Epoch: It is my power..for my job is to nurture the evolution of sentient life of the universe and to maintain conditions favorable to life in the universe. Hence I appoint the position of the Protector of the Universe a powerful warrior who works for me, and helps further my goals.
Milo :I..I..don't know If i can accept that role, I mean I want to save people, I want to save the world, but save everybody, Save the universe!?
Epoch: You doubt your own power, Milo you have the ability to absorb, and manifest any ability, but your not just limited to abilities, you yourself have tasted your true powers, anything you witness, experience near, your body has it, you yourself Milo can not only save the universe, you can potentially save and unify the entire Multiverse, hence I have hired you regardless of your opinion.

"With that the Quantum Bands appeared around Milo's right, and left wrists, he felt Quantum energy surging through his body."

Milo: this power..these are mine now, just like Captain Marvell, my powers are really that great. So now it's my role, I have a role in the universe, I'm not just some random powerhouse..some random being with immense power, But my true powers, you mean the powers I've gained such as..
Epoch: Shawkun is one who helped your evolution, when he broke the barrier, you obtained the power of every dead mutant, superhuman being, including the incredible powers of beings such as Mad Jim Jaspers, Franklin Richards, and even Nate Grey.
Milo: What Nate's powers, I already absorbed them from Devon
Epoch: Ah, you have, but you absorbed them again, you see the nature of your powers is always rising, you have the ability of Re assimilation, every time you meet someone with the same power, you mimic it, and so it grows stronger, so if you met a speedster, you gain his ability, then you meet another speedster, you mimic the power again, making it so your super speed is superior to both of theirs, even the powers of the OdinForce, the Runes, the Phoenix Force itself, you have duplicated, and can manifest Ventro, you are indeed the most powerful Protector, if not one of the most powerful entities, if not the most powerful.
Milo: Incredible..with my new role I now have cosmic awareness, I have complete control of my abilities, I can manipulate the very fabric of reality..itself, and so much more, the amount of power i have it's unrivaled, not to mention the various enhancements I have, my powers are constantly gaining more power, I'm constantly becoming more powerful, every second every milisecond my powers rise rapidly, and when in combat they rise even faster, I can even manipulate Concepts!

"Milo was in shock, using his new abilities, excited as if a kid who just left Toys R Us, the powers, he restored any damage he caused with his powers, cosmic energies, the power primidal all gathered in his right hand, faded away, he was in shock."

Milo :The Power.
Epoch: Be Careful Ventro, while you may be powerful, some abilities you have gained make you incredible, abilities from your generation, powers from Carmen, Strade,Lisa, Felicia Anri, Shawkun, The powers of Heaven, and Hell them-selves you command, you are truly powerful, hence I have picked you, your nature you are the most powerful being i have ever coutnered.
Milo: But you've encoutnered Galactus, Eternity..so many beings..I
Epoch: Yet you have assimilated, and surpassed them Ventro, you must form your own destiny, you must protect everyone, adopt the ideals of Yamairo, you must unify the Universe for it is your destiny! You Milo have gathered all power from the past, present, and Future!
Milo: I FEEL IT THE POWER IS MINE! I WILL SAVE THEM ALL! WITH THE PHOENIX I CAN FEEL THE POWERS OF ALL THE BURNING SENSATION THE URGE TO SAVE EVERYONE! I WILL BE THE HERO THE UNIVERSE NEEDS! I WILL BE THE POWER OF THE UNIVERSE! I AM THE HERO TO ALL! THE LIGHT TO THE DARKNESS! I CAN FEEL THE POWER OF EVEN ARTIFACTS BURNING WITHIN ME! I CAN DO IT!
Epoch: YES VENTRO ACCEPT YOUR DESTINY! REMEMBER WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!

"With that Milo was surrounded by all sorts of forces, and powers burning out from the powers he gathered, and continued to gather, and a improve at a constant race, racing forward, evolution incarnate, he embraced the powers, practically glowing, the scenery changed, and he appeared in space, lighting the Milky way Galaxy, the light so intense many were briefly blinded, the light faded away, and Milo stood in the deep vastness of space, staring at Earth, where his adventures began, and he used his first ability flight entering the atmosphere, the Quantum Bands clenched to his wrists, the journey to save, and unify all had begun."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:39 pm

Dracarot: Ugh, planning weddings is a nightmare *opens Newspaper* and where has Murphy struck today, hmmm no front line disasters that require a call to arms, ooh rare comic sells for 3 hundred thousand, "The Transformers Comic #3 sold yesterday for a whopping 300 thousand dollars. The comic is particularly rare not just for its age but being one of the few works by Marvel (wait Marvel oh boy) in the Transformers universe that occured on Earth 616 the realm of the Marvel continuity... Ah crap, Don't panic Drac it's just a misread, yeah you spent to much time up last night that's all *rereads* Shit, please tell me we did not inherit two factions of warring robots. Better contact the others hopefully they'll just tell me I'm a paranoid fool and provide evidence for it, or humor me and say they'll look into it and then call me a moron when they come up with noting (Out of character: seriously feel free to do that), *dials SXM hq* Um yeah Drac here, we may have some problems...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:03 am

*Sandra had been sitting with Dave. Ever since she had woken up from being out due to the shadows drawing the Dark Phoenix, Sandra had been absent minded, as if something was on her mind taking her focus away from other stuff going on. Dave had asked a few times if she was alright, and each time she replies with the same smile, and answers with a yes. Finally, after running those images she saw from Manny though her mind time and again.*

Sandra: I to go see him.

*Dave looked a bit confused at first.*

Dave: See who?
Sandra: *smile* I'm just going to visit Manny. Dave, do me a favor, check on David, make sure he's all alright, I'll be back before to long.

*She stood up, she's still in somewhat disbelieve if what she seen was true, did she really have a brother, if so, there was so much to ask. Such as what happened to Manny, why wasn't she told she has, or, if presumed dead, had, a brother. Was it a issue that her parents didn't need to bring up? Did they simply not want to upset her, or relive the old memories gone past?

But, first thing was first, and Sandra teleported to Manny's ship. Upon arrival, Sandra wondered exactly how she should tell Manny, should she just... come out with it?*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:08 am

"Manny is on his boat, wasting away the lazy afternoon. He suddenly looks up to find Sandra"

Manny: Hey...where's Dave and David?

"It had been a week since those events and Sandra hadn't come by for a visit. Manny as always wasn't preoccupied by it, but it was nice to see her"

----

"Amber is arriving home from her new job Aaron got her. She's tired, sick of wearing suits and even more sick of the mundane life. But given that she's no longer the Sorcerer Supreme, sitting at home all day would be boring."

"Namini had let her keep the mansion and most of the books, except the obvious Books of Knowledge of the vishanti. As she walks in, she suddenly finds a very old man, about 50, going through her collection of the occult."

Amber: Hmm...
Old Man: Good lord about time you got home! I need to speak with you Miss Parker

"Amber looks at the man. He had broken into her home and now wants to talk to her. She should just go postal on his ass..."

Amber: Look
Old Man: Where are my manners! My name is Dietrich Zelretch Waechter, but you can call me Master Zelretch from now on. I'm here to discuss your recent...run in with the Vishanti. I believe it was 2 years correct? Well that's hardly anything anyway, so moving on

"Amber looks at the man spewing names and things he shouldn't know about"

Amber: Who a
Zelretch: Recently, you performed a magic know as True Magic correct

"And that's when Amber gives him her undivided attention"

Zelretch: Tell me Amber...how would you like to master this magic?
Amber: What
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:17 am

Sandra: I eum, left them back on Genosha.

*Sandra's voice had a hint of hesitation, nervousness even as she still hadn't decided fully how to tell him.*

Sandra: I came to eum, speak you alone. There's something, I believe you need to know.

*She takes a seat by Manny.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:53 am

"Carmen was in the HU Head Quarters skimply dressed as always, some short jean skirt, and some black spaghetti straps, she was leaned against a wall, her feet on the chair, no shoe, her long black hair against the wall, when the phone buzzed she picked it up."

Carmen: HEY! Dracy Smile What's the problem? SXM Member Arcade at your service! Very Happy
"Milo returned to Genosha, the powers calmed down, he knew he had other matters to worry about, and zipping through the island at amazing speeds, he came over t o Marie hugging her."

Milo: Eh Marie! Morning baby, wanna head out for some breakfast?
"Kathy was sitting down, she'd uncovered all the information the FBI had about HAMMEr, apparently they were researching a case about an Operation HAMMER was developing to finish the remnants."

Kathy: Remnants of what..mutants superhero community.

"She was sitting at her computer, looking over some files, near her were Smith, and Arthur, she finally slipped the files into her jacket pocket"

Kathy: Hey, Arthur, about that file I found, maybe I should tell Fawkes about it? What do you think? HAMMER's out of control as is, this thing about getting rid of remnants is a bit scary.
"Keeth was in Ghost Rider form paroling the streets of New York, grabbing a gangster he used the Penance stare on him, the man hitting the ground, and he send out large torrents of hellfire tearing down the members of the gang-war, as police came, Keeth got on his hellcycle, and then road up the building, heading into the air, his destination Amber's place."

Keeth: WHOO HOO! IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK BURNING LIL EVIL SONS OF BITCHES!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:56 am

Dracarot: *sigh* damn time zone differences I just had to get someone who's wide awake right now Remember how we found out this is sort of an extension of the Marvel Universe, well I just found out that theres a piece of Earth 616 that hasn't been pulled on us yet, apparently for a brief time the Transformers Comics were produced by Marvel and for 4 comics they were on earth 616 make of that what you will but, I'd say we may have giant warring robots to deal with unless we can nip this in the butt now.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Marie: Just fine.

"Marie was eating breakfast in front of the TV at the mansion"

Marie: Where were you? You weren't there when I woke up this morning?

----

"Manny looks at her."

Manny: You don't have to be so serious about it. What is it?

----

Zelretch: Well? I can teach you all about True Magic. You'd become a powerful enough magician to match even the Sorcerer Supreme?
Amber: Well...
Zelretch: You have the innate skill, otherwise you wouldn't have been able to so skillfully perform Heaven's Feel and Hour-Clock. I can teach you much more. About the Second and First Magic, and help you master the other three?

"Amber had read about these 5 disciplines in passage. She didn't believe they were anything special. But she actually used them that day...and now here was a man that introduced himself as a master of all 5. Just mastering one, in theory, would take several life times"

Amber: Prove it. Prove to me you wield True Magic
Zelretch: Proof...alright then. In a few seconds, I'll use Second Magic

"And just then, Amber suddenly feels the need to take off her clothing. Just as she's about to, she suddenly gets a grip on herself"

Amber: What the hell?!
Zelretch: One of the possible events that could transpire was you taking off you clothes. That's Second Magic, the manipulation of Alternate Realities. And it's still just the Second. Amber Parker...do you not want to protect those close to you? Do you not want to be more than just some errand boy to those stuck up entities?

"Amber looks at him..."

Amber: Alright then. Lets see if you True Magic is as great as you sell it"

----

"At the X-Force base, Samuel's mansion, the mood was dead. Peter helped liven it a great deal and with him gone. The doorbell is heard, and Simon happens to go to it. As he opens it, Mariana walks through the door"

Mariana: I'm bored, want to smoke a joint?
Simon: What? What are you doing here!? Shouldn't you be back home?
Mariana: I decided to pay you a visit. The old man isn't here right? I know he'd go straight to my father about it. Anyway come on. Where's that emo girl? She'd do well to loosen up
Simon: I doubt Erica would enjoy smoking
Mariana: Boring then. Come on!

"She pulls on Simon. Simon was lucky enough Eli wasn't there, or serious misunderstandings could happen"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:56 pm

Sandra: Well, hmm, I think I know why we have the close connection to each other that we always feel. That night, when those shadows em... attacked. I lost my grip on my powers that night, I, looked into your mind, your past, your... your childhood. Manny, we have the same birth name... your parents, they, they was my parents. Manny, we're...

*She looked up Manny.*

Sandra: We're related, your... my older brother.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:01 pm

"Manny looks at her, his face calm, but clearly in shock"

Manny: I...never bothered to look for my family again because I assume they'd given up on me...well...I guess that explains why we're both phoenixes...

"Manny laughs slightly"

Manny: Wait does that mean I'm an uncle?! I'm to young to be an uncle!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:10 pm

*Sandra is surprised how open he was to the idea, he didn't even question her.*

Sandra: Mother, father... they, wouldn't of just left you Manny... they must have thought you, well, didn't make it.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Manny: I guess...

"Manny was taking it well because he already knew he had a family somewhere, and he was happy it was someone he knew."

Manny: Still...I was never miserable. I was happy with what I got. I love being a pirate and sailing through the sea without having to preoccupy myself with anything. So...I guess I'm saying that I was never miserable...and you should never think that...sis

"He puts his hand on her head like a brother would"

Manny: And don't forget I'm still the captain! Being siblings doesn't change anything!

"Trying to lighten up the mood, he makes the stupidest comment he could possibly make"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:42 pm

*Sandra smiled a bit.*

Sandra: But didn't you ever, wish to know where they was. If for nothing else, just to tell them you was alright.

*Sandra looks back down again.*

Sandra: I wish they was alive, they where nice people, they gave me everything I needed growing up. That, bastard Zulan, he had no reason to murder them, they was just normal people, he gained nothing from it, he did it, just so I'd suffer before he killed me, or tried to.

*Sandra looks back at Manny, tears coming to her eyes.*

Sandra: I miss them. I've gone these past years, thinking I had no family left. I, think about reviving them sometimes but... with all I've been though with Dave I, don't want to drag them into these things. I, didn't even know I had a brother. Dave, he, he rescued me from certain death that night, that's where we started getting close. He helped me a lot, more then I could ever thank him for. Yet, deep down, a part of me still felt alone.

*She then hugs Manny, for the first time since that night, she had a little bit of her family back.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:57 pm

Manny: It's alright kid. Just remember. What has happened, has happened. The world is for the living. For the good natured folk, for the law obsessed men, for the evil bastards. No matter what...the world is for the living.

----

"Zelretch has taken a seat"

Amber: Alright...you...want something to drink?
Zelretch: Hardly! I think we should start right away with teaching you the disciplines of True Magic. Now then, you're already familiar with 3 of them?
Amber: Now. I just read a bit about the Fourth Magic and the Third Magic
Zelretch: I see...well, the Fifth Magic, the Flames of Akasha, functions on the concept of destruction and entropy. As you, all that comes to exist in this world shall in turn be destroyed. If it takes a fixed time, or if it takes the universe itself ending, it's unimportant, but it will end. Using the Flames of Akasha, you take control of that concept and force it on reality. It is a dangerous Magic, and uncontrolled can end realities
Amber: What?
Zelretch: Nothing extremely dangerous by great standards, but that's how it goes. A little demonstration...hmm...

"Zelretch and Amber disappear from the house"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Sandra: I know... I just, miss them so much. But, knowing I'm not alone... well no, wrong choice of words, I'm not alone. But knowing I still have some family left in this world... it helps some.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Manny: Don't worry sis. You aren't alone anymore
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:39 pm

"Carmen nodded"

Carmen: OOOH! THEN I'd HAVE ROBOT PLAYMATES WHOOO! THanks for telling me, i hope they show! They'll be so fun to play with.

"She hung up the phone, and got up, heading to the mini fridge in the hot line room, she grabs a sprite, opens it, and sits, relaxed."
"Milo moved at super speed, rounding up some breakfast on his plate, and smiled, the Quantum Bands briefly glowing."

Milo: I was doing a Cosmic Job Application with the entity known as Epoch, daughter of Eon.
"Keeth had made his way inside Amber's place, back to human form, tossing his shot gun aside, he made his way into the kitchen, opening the fridge up, he grabbed a frozen spaghetti, and put it in the microwave, and took a seat, near the counter."

Keeth: AMBER I'm HOME! Want me to warm you up some frozen food?
"Dave had went to check on David, there son, he loved his family so much, he wondered where Sandrah ad run off, perhaps she needed breaks from there hectic life as well, that's when suddenly, he heard knocking, when he opened the door, he was shocked..Sandra's parents, Thomas, and Jane Fuller.. they both embraced him tears flowing down there faces."

Thomas: Thank You..so much for..
Jane: For saving our daughter..thank you.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Marie: Applyin' for the who and the what now?

"Marie was confused, but he knew those names from Harry's many ramblings about marvel"

Marie: Milo, come on now darlin' be serious, what happen'd?

---

"Amber reappears quickly"

Amber: Hey Keeth, no time to talk, I'm going on a training regiment to master a highly advanced form of magic, see you later

"She kisses him and then disappears again, leaving Keeth wondering just what the fuck went down"

---

Manny: Well, you should head home I think...I mean, David will probably miss you.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:05 pm

*Tiffany came into Carmen's area, looking cheerful as ever she head Carmen's exciting cheers.*

Tiffany: Carmen!! Hey, something fun coming. *smiles*

Sandra: Thanks, bro.

*She drys her tears.*

Sandra: Your right, I'll, see ya around then.

*She smiled, things had gone well, and she had gained a part of her family back. Teleporting back to Dave.*

Sandra: Dave, I'm back!

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:12 pm

"Milo laughed a bit, as he stuck his fork into some eggs, and put them in his mouth chewing."

Milo: Alright basically I got hired to be the new Protector of the Universe, by a cosmic entity named Epoch, plus she helped me fully understand my abilities! The Stuff I could do before is child's play to what I can do now Marie, I'm telling the truth.
"Keeth just sighs, smiling somewhat, as the microwave makes a beeping noise, he takes the food out, and blows on it, and starts to eat, sipping a bottle of water he grabbed"

Keeth: :I hope you come back soon Amber, I miss you.
"Thomas, and Jane fade away, and instead Zane is seen with a woman who formulated an illusion."

Dave: Zane..the hell
Zane: Those where Sandra's parents, I wanted to remind you what they looked like, this here is a member of the Assistants, she can cause illusions anyway, listen I've uncovered some information about Sandra's parents, and it's not good
Dave: What kind of information.
Zane: Here take this first.

"Zane hands Dave a bluetooth, he recognizes it, and puts it on, and Zane takes out a file leading Dave into the basement area to talk."
"Meanwhile Dimitri is in his own assembled mecha suit, black in color, with grey lines, he moves fast, landing outside the Avengers mansion, the armor falls to pieces, and he rushes to the door knocking."

Dimitri: AARON OPEN THE DOOR QUICK THERE GOING TO KILL US ALL! THEY KNOW THEY KNOW!
"The FBI station had exploded, everyone killed, Kathy, and Smith were sitting down in a car, blood rushing from Kathy's face, she was hurt, the car miniatures, several Helicopters were in the area, the Military had enforced martial law rushing people to there homes, Arthur had headed back to his place to get to Marianna."

Kathy: DAMN IT! SMITH! WERE GOING TO DIE!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Sandra: Hmm, maybe he just stepped out for a second.

*She heads in, checking on David and sending Dave a telepathic message.*

Sandra: Hey hon, I'm back. Where'd you take off to.

Smith: Don't worry Kathy, there's always a way out. How are you doing? We should get that bandaged up.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Marie: I'm not saying that...but wait Protector of the Universe. Milo what have you gotten yourself into?

"Marie had enough to live with seeing him fight for the Earth, but for the entire universe was something that worried her past her limits"

---

"Elizia arrives home to find Mariana sleeping on the couch of the living room. Simon walks up to her"

Elizia: What's she doing here?
Simon: Poor thing had no where else to go. She's probably just lonely, seeing as her father can't show up anymore
Elizia: You reek of rum
Simon: Bonding with someone her age requires compromise...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:31 pm

Carmen: Oooh Big Robots! Very Happy
"Dave heard Sandra, and grabbed Zane, teleporting him to his apartment, and teleporting back wrapping his arms around Sandra, the bluetooth was gone."

Dave: Hi Sandra! Smile I was just walking around the basement, decided to get some exercise nothing good was on Tv, where did you run off to baby?
Milo: Well yea, I couldn't deny the job, Epoch helped me get really powerful.
KAthy: whatever..file we were getting too, HAMMER didn't want us to have, I hope Arthur is okay, and we need to get to The SXM, someone quick before were shot to death.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next