Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 15

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 15

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:44 am

Milo: i'm good with any type of drink. So what have you been up too? i've been pretty busy lately, juts glad to take some time to be with you.
Surfer: Shawkun. "Sighs" I thought the soul manipulator was deceased if you want, I will end him, I simply want Kosmos' aid, I seem selfish..but isn't it not but a simple matter to restore his memorie?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:05 pm

James: Alright! Got it!

"Yamairo gets the info and vanishes, reappearing right behind Shawkun and instantly running his rune blade through his chest"

Yamairo: One move Shawkun...and I fire the blast. Your choice Shawkun...

----

"Meanwhile, on the plane"

Me: So...what's the info
Hei: The people who took Harry were a pair of women. Former agents of the People's Republic of China. They're out to get information on both the CIA and MI6 to try and take both agencies down. I know them personally.

"He puts out two pictures. One of them I recognize right away"

Me: it's her! Harry left a bar with this woman yesterday
Hei: I see...well, this woman is only known by the Codename Gorgon. She's a mutant with, you guessed it, powers to turn people into calcified statues through precipitation of the calcium in one's body. She normally wears glasses or a mask to retain the gaze. And elemental forms wont protect you
Me: So she's basically a Medusa...
Hei: The other one is a bit more...how shall I put this, a unknown variable. She's of Japanese descent, a mutant with some sort of psionic power which I have no clue how it works. Just know she's as good a fighter as any. Our mission is to go into where I believe they are hiding, rescue Harry and leave. We do NOT engage if we can avoid it.
Me: Understood...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:14 pm

Sandra: Yamairo!! Just do it!!

*Sandra is seen gathering energy.*

Sandra: Blast him now Yama!! Before he makes me kill you.
Shawkun: You, have a fashion, of showing when your not wanted.

*And on that instant another large Phoenix attack consumes the entire area. If Sandra attacked Yamairo or Shawkun, depends on the choice Yamairo made.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:26 pm

"The smoke starts to clear, and Yamairo and Shawkun both stand unharmed. However, on closer inspection, Yamairo is completely knocked out, and falls to the floor"

James: DAMN IT! He negated the physical burns but got KO'd psionically by the flames!

Shawkun: Well...looks like he still can't bring himself to kill a man can he?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:37 pm

Sandra: Damnit Yama, we could of had him...

*Yamairo disappears from the area, arriving back on Genosha near James.*

Shawkun: Well now will you leave me alone? Oh course not, you are here to finish this are you.
Sandra: James I sent Yamairo back, make sure he's alright.
Shawkun: I'm curious as to why you keep resisting? You think you can somehow break free? This is your soul... Sandra. I could force you to be my slave and there is not a damn thing all your cosmic power in the universe can do about it.
Sandra: Grr. I REALLY hate this guy.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:49 pm

"James runs over to Yamairo, his mind having been seriously hurt by the psionic burst of the cosmic flames"

James: He's alright...damn it Yama you are such an idiot sometimes Sandra...you have 5 minutes...or I'm calling Milo
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:56 pm

"At a somewhat secluded house in the woods, just off nearby New York, a jet plane passes overhead. Suddenly, myself, carrying Huang, Mao and Hei in molecular porting, arrive off the perimeter"

Me: This the place?
Hei: Yes...alright Mao, go get me some info
Mao: Understood

"Mao disappears into the night. Meanwhile Huang has already set up shop, having a sniper aimed right at the house"

Hei: Well?
Huang: Subjects aren't confirmed...
Hei: Alright...

"Hei is already in his outfit. He puts on his mask"

Hei: Ice-Hands, take the left, I take the right. Don't engage until we confirm the target
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:12 pm

Sandra: Tsk, fine. If Milo is to be dragged into this, he better not let Shawkun go again. If anything, tell Milo to just counter act this soul manipulation shit.
Shawkun: *laugh* Milo, oh please.

*Sandra looks a bit surprised, it seems Shawkun manipulated Sandra to allow him to sneak in on her and James conversation again.*

Shawkun: You attacked me Phoenix, destroyed the city, killed the people.
Sandra: No I didn't damnit!!
Shawkun: Then where are they, search the spot you "think" you sent them.
Sandra: Grr.
Shawkun: And all this a random attack out of the blue. Heh, I'll be free to go and all the trouble will be placed on your hands Phoenix. Power doesn't always win the fight, how long will it be before you realize this? Um. Now, once again, accept defeat, or leave. If you don't, I'll be forced to counter strike, "self defense" I believe is the correct term. *grin*

*The two are left in a stand off as Sandra try's to think of a way out of this situation. She had intended to finish this quick with that first strike, she was unaware Shawkun kept a small level of control over her soul all along. But this time, she's as good as Shawkun's personal play toy.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:19 pm

James: Damn it...whatever the soul thing he's doing is, it's completely invalidating anything we try! We need someone as strong as Milo to end this before it's to late
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:32 pm

Sandra: Damn, just, get him out here alright so we end this damn battle and Shawkun!!

*Sandra's tone towards James wasn't a pleasant one, she didn't seem to like the idea of getting Milo out here, and was already angry as it was at Shawkun and his manipulative tricks. In the situation at hand, it sounded like a request for Milo to come because he's needed, more so then being wanted.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:46 pm

"Milo hugged Marie, he'd already been speaking to Uriel who'd entered his mind."

Milo: I have to go Marie..Sandra's out of control again..ballistic hormonmal bitch.

"He teleports to the city, glaring at Sandra, he sighs with a thought he restores the city, and revives the people, while he teleports Sandra back to Genosha."

Milo: So I get it? You get pissed, go out, hurt innocent people? Look us argueing does not mean you hurt innocent people? I'm getting sick of your shit ok. Leave Shawkun alone, oh he hurt you a few years ago, alot of people have hurt me too, get over it, stop whining. Take some pills for your period.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:00 pm

*Kosmos stared at James, as he seemed to be busy with something, but he was clearly ignoring his and the Surfer's presence. That's when he felt something within him. It made his body feel tight and his armor heavy on his shoulders. His eyes narrowed at James before a flashback came on. All he could see was a city beneath him that had been destroyed from a battle. The voice that spoke seemed omnipresent or within. Perhaps it was he himself.

???: No one looks down on me. I am Superion! I make the most powerful bow at my very feet!

*Everything seemed to settle back into real time with those words trailing through his mind. With a swift hand moment, Kosmos used his telekinesis to forcefully levitate James in front of Surfer.*

Kosmos: Stop talking and listen to what your comrade has to say.

-----------------

*Terrell gave Riya a questioning look, before chugging his own bottle, and glancing at the Tequila bottle across the room.*

Terrell: Be careful with the drinks. I hope she doesn't go for any shots of Tequila.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:04 pm

James: What...oh. Listen not now alright?! I'll handle your memory problem after I finish stopping one of my friends from killing another and letting a mass murderer walk free!

"James blasts Kosmo with a psionic blast to force his release"

James: MILO! Listen to me, Sandra is right! The bastard did this himself, he's still got a hold on her soul!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:13 pm

*Sandra glared angrily back at Milo.*

Sandra: For the love of... Milo stop being a god damn idiot for once!! I didn't go out there to kill those people, nor to level the damn city. I went out there to stop Shawkun, because I was asked to by your angel buddies. Now if you'll stop being a damn retard, lets finish off this bastard and have it done with. I got better things to do then argue with you about how "oh Shawkun's changed, he's a good guy now." He isn't!! And thank you for your support James.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:23 pm

*Kosmos was surprised by the psionic blast was nearly ready to retaliate, until he felt his mind... open up. He picked up so many thoughts in an instant, but managed to blot them out from his head. This power was something he had never experienced before, at least of what he could remember. He just stood still like a statue as the he thought of something.*

Kosmos: If this is his ability, then maybe I can...

*Kosmos seemed concentrate before he collapsed to the ground.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Milo: JAMES! I know what I'm doing. I have friends in heavenly places. This is Sandra's fault.

"Milo is annoyed, he slaps Sandra in the face."

Milo: FUCKING SHUT UP! Stop it with your god damn whining! Stop blaming others for your mistakes! You got David trapped in hell, then get pissed when I don't risk billions of lives for your god damn problem! Or when I took out a dangerous god bent on annihilation our world! GET THE FUCK OVER IT! Go see Dr. Phil! The Angels told you..what are you Schizophrenic now? YES HE IS! He's a powerfu ally! your just pissed because he can kick your fucking ass. You went after him unprovoked, now leave him be! No more discussion! I mean god dam nit, who came after you the fucking Period man?!
Surfer: JAMES! FOR THE LOVE OF! Memory restoartion only takes seconds, please just wave your hand, and restore his powers, why do you waist time? we've be standing around for over an hour, I am a pacifist, and remain calm ,surely Milo can handle this threat! I promised this man I would help him get his memories back.

"He rushed over to Kosmos"

Surfer: Kosmos..i..JAMES! what have you done?!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:26 pm

James: Wah...damn it all!

"James turns to Kosmos and tries to jolt him awake again"

James: I didn't push for a knockout...what gives with this guy anyway. You say he washed up on the Galapagos islands after somehow destroying everything? Don't you know anything else Norrad? And fuck, one second

"James suddenly bolts Milo with a huge rush of psionic power"

James: Listen to me you idiot! Namek told her to kill Shawkun, if you don't believe it, call for him yourself and ask. This is not the time to be trying to give Sandra a lesson in morals, just fucking do what the Angels want and end Shawkun
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Sandra: For fuck sake we can settle our differences later. But I need your help god damnit to take out a dangerous man. The damn angels even want him dead. Face it, you can't save everyone, Shawkun is a lost soul. He's a evil, manipulative asshole, a strong one at that.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Milo: This is not about that! You are blind from your feelings and I will not let you just kill an ally over that, regardless of

"Just then, Namek appears before Milo"

Namek: Ventro! Tis enough...
Milo: Namek...you really can't be
Namek: Shawkun dies. The Heavenly Host commands it. Do you wish to interfere?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:01 pm

Sandra: Dear god, I'm actually glad to see you Namek. Now Milo, do you believe me yet? I was given orders from above to dispose of Shawkun, so can we go do this already. Milo, don't consider that man a ally, for fuck sake don't you see he's manipulating you?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:13 pm

"Hei and myself are in position. Mao suddenly returns to Huang"

Mao: Confirmed...the both of them are in there...so is the boy
Huang: Hei...targets confirmed. So is the kid

Hei: Alright then...Ice Hands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9-FNk_kR2s

Me: lets do this Kuro no Shinigami.

"Both of us run towards the house, and the second I come into contact with it, I instantly cause the entire side of the house to freeze, and break open a hole in it, creating a chilly mist within it"

"Meanwhile Hei burst through the window. As the house fills with mist, crackling is heard. I quickly locate Harry, grab him, and turn to mist and leave, while Hei is left alone."

Hei: Boom
...: No quite

"Suddenly, as I return Harry to his place, Hei's sent flying through the door of the small house right outside."

Huang: Hei!

"A woman, looking like https://i.servimg.com/u/f69/13/49/57/08/bb9fb910.jpg and the same woman from before, https://i.servimg.com/u/f69/13/49/57/08/rider110.jpg exit the door"

Gorgon: Damn...they took him Psy
Psy: Who cares Gorgon. We have what we need from him
Gorgon: Plus he was fun. Now lets finish the little left being

"Just then, two shots pass by their heads and the suddenly the ground fills with ice"

Me: Do it
Psy: Shit! Why wont he

"Hei gets up, grins under his mask and sends out an electrical current that shocks both of them. He then runs into the woods"

Hei: Come on, we need to go
Me: They said they took the info
Hei: What do you want to do about it?
Me: Look, this is beyond the CIA, it's also about the SXM

"Hei looks at me and sighs"

Hei: This was not my job. I'll take July...if you want, do what you please

"Hei puts Harry over his shoulder and leaves along with Mao and Huang, who gives a wave while putting the sniper over his shoulder"

Me: Now then...

-------------

Milo: Namek what are you thinking? Are you really going to help her?
Namek: Listen Milo...I can get into Hell without opening up portals, and if the Phoenix herself wans to assist the Heavenly Host, so be it. But that man is a danger to us, and if the demons get a hold of him...we are done. It...pains me to just kill a man over our own weakness, but we have no choice if we are to rescue the souls that are unjustly suffering in Hell. So please Ventro...don't make this any harder for me than it already is

"Milo looks at the Angel for a while, and then back at Sandra. He had protected him because he was an ally but...he could not deny he was an evil person, and especially if he was again given freedom to do what he wanted by the forces of Hell"

Milo: Fine then...do what you must

Last edited by lol1991 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Sandra: Thank you, Namek. And Milo, your doing the right thing here. Just keep Shawkun from invading my soul, and I'll finish myself if you prefer.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:25 pm

Milo: Alright alright...you're shielded. Just remember this Sandra. Personal feelings for us are always going to be our ruin...that's the kind of people we are. The kind of powers we have

"Milo vanishes after making sure Sandra's soul will be safe"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:30 pm

*Shawkun seem to take notice of something as he sits high atop a sky scraper.*

Shawkun: Hmm, I've lost my connection to dear little Phoenix. I guess that means they've talked Milo over to their side.

Sandra: James, looks like we've gotten through to Milo, thanks to Namek's aid.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:42 pm

James: I noticed. Just go end Shawkun once and for all already...

---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP5Ivee8wPw

"I'm facing up to the two fighters. One of them, Psy, is suddenly surrounded by purple glowing energy"

Psy: A pleasure...
Me: Well...fancy me that, energy user?
Psy: You wish!

"She bolts forward, and I easily repel her by turning into organic ice and blasting her with ice. However, she uses her armor which suddenly grows into a shield and blocks the blast, before turning the energy in her other arm into a blade that she rises against me. As I create ice to block she easily cuts through it and through me. I reform, but fall to my knees"

Me: No way! That was

"Just before I turn back into organic ice, a chained blade suddenly strikes me in the shoulder. As I turn after that to avoid further arm and get some distance from the attack, I notice the blade came from the other woman, who seems to wield a pair attached by chains"

Me: Who the hell are you two
Psy: Psymor...Gorgon. And all you need to know is that we are about to take you and do the same we did with your friend...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next