Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 16

+2
Chulance
lol1991
6 posters

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 16

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Sandra: I know, believe me I know how hurt you are. Do you, want to go back to Genosha, maybe find Alex. Having someone close to you helps...

Julie: I take it the group is fairly new.

Troy: I don't see injury, but it's good to get her checked out anyway. Ledge, thank you man.

*Getting to shore Troy takes Katy, heading to the hospital.*

Carl: To represent the political view of the Illuminati. Well, I never would of thought such a group existed. Alright Milo, I'll do it, I'll be your political voice.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:58 pm

*On the rooftop, where Terrell stood where he was hit by the anti-mugen arrow, a humanoid shaped began to materialize from thin air. It took a while, but the body eventually became solidified.*

Kosmos: I don't know what gave me an opening to escape, but I'm glad it came early.

*Kosmos jumped off the building and used his telekinesis to soften his fall. The man casually made his way to the Avengers tower, his mind set slightly altered.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:03 pm

Scott: Why am I the only one then? Why?!

"Suddenly Nate burst in the room wearing a trench coat, and had a shot gun with anti mugen bullets, he set a cell phone down."

Nate: Guys big problem! Jorgan Osborn is back from the dead, he just regained control of the company, and apparently then Green Arrow is being framed for his murder! Not to mention that the Russian Government is celebrating Afansas is back to life, and apparently he's working with the United Nations to expose a band of mutant terrorists who murdered him. There may be more out there, I'm trying to do my research, I can't get in contact with Ventro!
Scott: Great...
Milo: Thanks Carl, but it's not mine, but it's our entire group.
Kano: Heh Welcome the team, I guess there's nothing else left for this meeting, I've had enough refreshments, I'm dealing with a head ache myself, and I'm itching to leave sorry.
Milo: I suppose meeting disbanded, if you ever need to get to Watchtower just think the code I gave you, you'll be teleported here, however it's not an escape method, and others can't be brought with you, it takes a few minutes to get ported, any wya meeting dismissed.

"Milo ported everyone back to there previous locations, he himself returned to his mansion, where the TV was on, seeing the news of Jorgan, and Afansas's miraculous resseructions an act of God."

Milo: What...the hell!
"Riya vanished, fusing into air, reappearing in her room crying herself to sleep."

Riya: Terry..
Niko: Yes, and please accept my coffee.

"Niko leads her to the car, and begins heading to the HQ"
Ledge: I need a ride, no unexpected showers
Jacob: Gotacha man!

"Jacob grabs Ledge, and flies away."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Yamairo: What?!
James: Oh! Scott Summers, this is Nate Monon. He's also a member of the SXM. And are you sure about this? But...it makes sense. I mean people are literally coming back from the dead for some reason

----

"The fight between me and Harry and the two demons continues. Ruth has floated down to a roof. Blasts of ice and light fill the sky as me and Harry start to get serious. Harry uses his pure speed to work himself around the strange bullets fired by Arael and actually send her flying numerous times, but his usual light attacks seem to be infective beyond that"

"Meanwhile I'm faced with the same problem, with my Heaven's Subjugation having no effect whatsoever on Liliel"

Me: It's like they're immune...demons are not immune to mutant powers, what the hell gives

"Just then, Liriel takes an opening and slices right into my guts. I turn to ice and move away, reforming away from her, but the blades wound is still there, as I start a free fall turning back to normal, slowly loosing to much blood"

Me: Damn!!

"I use my ice powers to create a slide and get to safety at the last minute, this last display finally calling attention to the fight, as people around us scream. I land on the same roof as Ruth, slowly bleeding to death. The angel runs up to me"

Ruth: Damn it! Stand still human I'll...I can't...heal it
Me: Damn it...it's okay...I'll just get her to come d

"Suddenly, Ruth reacts and forms a shield of seraphin, just in time to make sure a freefalling Harry doesn't crash into us. He's filled with bullets wounds all over, having finally been caught by a double team"

Harry: Damn...those things ignore...light...
Ruth: I can't heal you either...what is this trickery!?

"The two demons appear on the roof, laughing"

Liliel: Well...sister it seems this is everything
Arael: That was...rather boring
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:16 pm

*Terrell roamed through the sewers, his senses going off wildly. Nothing seemed to be happening though.*

Terrell: That's them?

Union: Yes. We mustn't worry about them. We have to find out which one of them is running this take over.
-------------------------

*Kosmos entered the Avengers, and retrieved his armor. Upon putting his helmet on, his mind exploded with memories. Unlike the ones he had recovered from before, these were darker. He could see thousands bowing to him, people being destroyed with ease, and the feared looks he was given.*

Kosmos: Wha... What am I?

*Kosmos immediately left the base, being more confused than when he hadn't had any memories of his past.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:17 pm

*Julie takes the coffee getting into the car.*

Julie: I assume Jack filled you in on my ability's?

*Sandra made a call out for Alex, informing him Riya is in need of someone close to her.*

Sandra: She hurt, and she needs you now Alex, probably more then ever.

*Sandra returned to Genosha, coming back to Yamairo, Scott, James and now Nate.*

Sandra: Hmm, what's the word on Scott. He seems to be the real deal, I see his memories, I'm sure James the same.

*Troy makes his way to the hospital.*

Troy: Yo, William?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Niko: Yes, I got some information on them when I saw you in combat against us, glad your on our side!

"They arrive outside the building, and Niko opens the door for her."

Niko: Ready to meet the others? Dracarot, and Emma are probably already gone, but there our newest members anyway.
"Alex was already in her room, packing some bags, some equipment he had an Anti mugen gun, and some file son his laptop regrading symbiotes using some stolen DNA from Vergil he planned to track down the symbiotes he kissed Riya who was in tears, putting in a blue tooth."

Alex: [i]This should block me from telepathic detection. Now it's time to kill you Terrel, and all of the symbiotes, I'll make you pay for what you did to my sister you bastard[/i

"He assumed the Hulk form and leaped into the air."
Scott: So People are rising form the dead from our time, and this time. From My Generation, and your generation, what's the purpose? Who'd your leader?
Nate: Scott..Summers eh? Our leader is Milo Ventro, codename Fusion he's a very powerful mutant, but he's off the radar.
Scott: Right Right, we need to track down everyone who's been revived from both generations. An-

"Suddenly Nate, James, and Yamairo were brought to the floor by an immense psioninc force, as Devon appeared grabbing Scott, and vanishing the trio's pain stopping."

Nate: DAMN IT! Scott's gone! Was that Nate Grey or Devon?! What the hell is going on!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:36 pm

James: That...was Devon. I know that signature all too well. Damn it! He is NOT getting away

"James puts on the cerebro"

James: Wherever you are...when the psionic wave reaches...I'm finding you!
Yamairo: Wait...what if overloads you?
James: I'll be fine...
Yamairo: But think about it...he knows Scott. I'm sure he wont hurt him. Just calm down, and for not lets try and focus on figuring out what the hell is happening
James: You're right...wait...oh goddamn you two!!!

---

"As Ruth stands between both me and Harry and the two demons"

Me: That did not go as planned...has he responded yet Harry?
Harry: I think he may be mad at us...

"Just then, Yamairo teleports in, wielding both the Odinsword and the runesword"

Yamairo: You two are in big trouble...Ruth
Ruth: I'm fine...just get those two out of here...I'm not staying...these two are a bit beyond me. I'll send someone to contact you later

"Yamairo nods, and disappears with me and Harry. Ruth, in a flash of heavenly light, does the same. Both demons are left alone and sigh"

Liliel: They all ran away...what now sister?
Arael: Nothing to worry about...I'm sure we'll eventually get who we want

-----

"Back at the cerebro room, Yamairo returns. Me and Harry are still severely hurt"

Harry: Damn those demons...take us back!!
James: Shut it you two
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:42 pm

Julie: It would be nice to meet Jack and Josh for who they really are.

Sandra: Another battle with demons I see.

*Troy had Katy checked in to be looked at.*

Troy: I should probably go get James or Sandra, she if Katy learned anything.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:07 pm

"Devon takes Scott to where the original X Mansion was, using his powers he reconstructs the mansion, and enters with Scott."

Scott: Nate?
Devon: As Painful as this will be, I am not your son. I am clone created by Xavier to ensure the survival of the mutant race after the Hunters onslaught.

"Devon touches Scott showing him flashes of memory."

Scott: MY God! This is awful..why me, Why did I come back to this nightmare?!
Devon: That is a question I figured you would not know the answer too. For Years I have protected mutants from the shadows, years ago I tried to recreate the world with the power of the Phoenix. Something alarming to me Jean Grey is dead, or at least supposedly dead, she lost her connection with the Phoenix despite being one with the force.
Scott; BUT! you just said she fused with the force! She should still be here?! What the hell happened
Devon: Recent investigations tell me, that Jean Grey may infact be on this planet, the Hunters were powerful, but they could not severe her connection with the Phoenix. I have reason to believe that Jean is still on this planet, and for some reason or another may be responsible for these resseructions! I need your help to track her down, and stop this madness!
Nate: Harry FILIPE! You two we need your help! Scott Summers has risen from the dead, as well as Jorgan, and Afansas. We have reason to believe several people from Marvel's generation and our own have risen from the dead, I want your help to track them down. You two aside from Milo have the most marvel information! Milo's off grid,and we need to find them all now.
"Niko leads her inside to meet the brothers."

Niko: Hey guys this is Julie.
"Alex ran through the streets in Hulk form when suddenly Abomination tackeled him, the two flying into an armored truck, Alex kicking him back."

Alex: THE HELL?!
Abombination: BANNER?!YOU BASTARD! NOW IM BACK!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 pm

"I manage to stop my own bleeding with ice"

Me: I'd really like to help...just get William here
Harry: Ruth couldn't heal us and she's an archangel...

Yamairo: Just stand still

"Yamairo uses his time reversal on the wounds. Strange black energy starts to exit it, and eventually the wounds heal"

Yamairo: There...I have no idea what injured you, but that did it. Now will you help?
Me: Alright...but James, be on the lookout for the Archangels...I get a feeling this isn't over
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:20 pm

"Ikon was painting the future involving SHIELD agents, when suddenly SHIELD agents burst in guns raised, bullets going off, an explosion of fire seen as Keeth fired a blast, Ledge combating agents, Ikon rushed over to find Fawkes."

Ikon: FAWKES?! S.H.I.E.L.D is after us! I have no idea what this is, or how they came after us. I think it's connected to Kyle's Demigod army, I'm going to get Zane,and Kiya out of prison, help the others escape with Alex's escape system!

"Ikon teleported away, while Keeth, Frank, Ledge, and Keel continue the battle against X Force agents outside."
Nate: ArchAngels, and people rising from the dead? This sounds like it's not gonna go well..I have this gut feeling. I.. ohgreat more news.

"Suddenly Nate looks at his phone."

Nate: There was an incident in downtown New York a bus crashed, or rather was tossd into a building by an invisible force, all the passengers are being rushed to a hospital, but it seems..oh great..I even know this guy..they caught a picture..of it's worse then what I thought Magneto is back...
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Jack: Nice to meet you.
Julie: A pleasure.
Jack: My brother Josh.
Josh: Hello. So your the girl Jack told me about.
Jack: After getting returned to normal, I had to go back for her, I knew spike must of done to her, what he did to me.
Julie: I'm glad you did.

*Tiffany was out around Detroit, away from Genosha and in the mall looking at clothing.*

*Troy meanwhile has started making his way towards Cerebro.*

*Sandra is quick to notice this.*

Sandra: Magnito? Hmm, you have to wonder who else is back. Also guys, just a fyi Troy is on his way here.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:31 pm

Alex: ANOTHER HULKING REJECT?! I guess If
Abomination: YOU RUINED ME! I BURJNED IN HELL BECAUSE OF YOU!

"People were running as the titans clashed Alex cared nothing for Civilian lives, as SHIELD began making it's way to the scene opening fire, Abomination tossed Alex into a SHIELD helicopter, Alex tore off the rotating blades smacking Abomination with them, as the chopper slammed into another civilians running for there lives, as two Hunters rushed forward to evacuate, Alex entered his Savage State starting to beat Abomination, moving he cloths lined both Hunters, but Abomination surged forward smashing Alex into a building damaging it's structures,as there titanic battle continued."

Abomination: ILL KILL YOU! THEN ILL SNAP BETTYS NECK! HELL ILL LET ROSS ON THE ONE WAY EXPRESS TO HELL TOO!
"Devon hands Scott a] sedative with an anti mugen needle."

Devon: The Phoenix is the key to this entire situation the key to this situation. We track her down, we can uncover the truth behind the Hunters invasion.
Scott: Let's move.

"The two vanish reappearing in Genosha, Devon grabs Sandra, attempting to overload her with physic energy, as Dave, and David appear, Scott jams the anti mugen needle into Devon's neck, as David charges forward a mass of psioninc energy, Scott uses his optic bemas to push him back, Dave teleports grabbing Scott."

Dave: WHO THE HELL ARE
Scott: Let me go BASTARD! I just saved your asses! I just saved the Phoenix! Now then! I WANT SOME GOD DAMN ANSWERS?! What happened to Jean Grey! HOW the hell did you get the Phoenix? More importantly why the heck was in Hell?! I disbanded X Force, I made a home for mutants! It's all connected to the Phoenix, how are you the Phoenix? Jean wasn't an avatar! she was ONE with the Phoenix. How many avatars are there!
Niko: I wanted to save you all, turned out the others aside from you are rotten to the core. KElly, and Spike are a manipulate duo, I say we put an end to them before they manipulate more innocent people.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:38 pm

Harry: Wait...would you care to repeat that?!
Me: Magneto?! Motherfucking Magneto! Great...alright, if he IS back we can't waste time. Yamairo can take him, so the first thing is to find him.
Harry: If he's back...who knows who else is

James: He's back!! Scott is back on the island!!

"As soon as he says this, Yamairo grabs both of us and teleports to Scott's position"

---

Fawkes: This obviously will not end well! X-Force, permission to use killing force granted...get them

"As the X-Force continues the fight, Simon soon joins in, creating cannons on the side of the mansion and firing and taking out squads of SHIELD agents, keeping them at bay"

Simon: What the hell is it now?!

"Meanwhile, from a window in the mansion, Erica is seen as well, snipping of agents trying to take cover, one shot to the head each"

----

"Back at the Hellfire Club mansion, we see Amber has finished her search. Nobody home, she prepares to leave, when suddenly she finds a woman at the door. Blue hair, yellow glowing eyes and..."

Amber: Demon?
Woman: Oh...do you know where Iliria is?

"The woman smiles. Immediately, Amber senses from her an energy powerful enough to drive her insane. Keeping her cool, she answers"

Amber: N-no...she's not here...you are?
Woman: Hmm...Azathoth...

"At the mention of the name, Amber can only react with shock"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:55 pm

Sandra: I know you have questions Scott, but honestly, I don't have answers. I obtained the Phoenix Force through means of fighting Black Heart. What happened to Jean before me, why you was sent to hell, I cannot say. Dave, son, back down for now..

*Sandra telekinetic moves the needle away from Devon and Scott.*

Julie: So, what are you guys doing right now?

*Troy arrives at the Cerebro.*

Troy: Yo James, you here?

*Tiffany comes out of the store finding people running, some people on the ground dead.*

...: Well well, look who it is.

*Tiffany turns towards the voice.*

Tiffany: Ooh, Shawy.
Shawkun: So much potential, yet such a stupid child.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:50 am

James: Hey Troy. Sorry, things are going down...what do you need?

---

"Yamairo, Harry and myself arrive near Scott"

Yamairo: Scott? Are you alright?
Harry: Oh...my...god...SCOTT SUMMERS! IT'S CYCLOPS!

Me: Oh dear...Harry...this is a tense situation...
Harry: B-but...it's CYCLOPS!
Me: Yes...I know. But lets act like the adults we are and keel cool

---

"Amber faces down the Outer God"

Azathoth: You seem tense? Are you alright?

"Tilting her head innocently, Amber can feel herself slipping with each word she speaks. Madness corroding her from within, waiting nothing but to lose herself in joy."

Amber: So this is the Outer God of Blissful Madness...quite the influence...alright, I don't know why you're here, but I'm going to say this once

"Amber gathers magical energies in her hand"

Amber: Leave this dimension right now, and I'll look the other way what you did to the Vishanti and their messenger

"At the mention of the Vishanti's name, Azathoth starts to laugh. Each cackle is like a needle in Amber's spine"

Azathoth: I hardly feel the need to answer to those lesser beings...now be a dear and tell me where Iliria is
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:45 pm

*Terrell ventured through the sewers, feeling the symbiotes that could have strike at any moment peer at him from the dark depths.*

Terrell: Most of them don't have any hosts.

Union: I thought that didn't matter?

Terrell: Everything matters. The more innocent hosts die, the more likey I'll be hassled around the cuperhero community.*

Union: So you believe that killing a fewer amount of people will justify your actions? You can't win this, and you know it. All you hav to do is to admit that to yourself. Kill these fools now, and the rest5 will come along easy to avenge their fallen.

*Terrell sighed as he continued walking through the sewers.*

Terrell: This is gonna take some time to prepare. This city is huge.. Imma need to concentrate if I'm gonna wipe everything out.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:02 pm

"As Amber starts the offensive, blasting the outer god with everything she has, the front of the mansion is completely blown away, sending the figure flying. As Amber steps out, Anna soon joins her"

Anna: What the...Iliria is going to kill me for this
Amber: No time!! Who else is in the mansion?!
Anna: Just me, Zin and Ren...The other Hellfire Club members left, disbanded. Iliria left without warning after the Black Heart thing in Hell. Jet didn't have anyone to restrain him so he left too...
Amber: Where are the other two guys then?
Anna: They're

Zin: Right here...Anna what the hell is this?!

"Zin and Ren are running down the stairs"

Amber: Alright, listen carefully you three. All you need to know is that a very powerful God of madness is after your boss for some reason. If you want a reason to help me, that is it? You game?
Zin: Well...alright, whatever. What do we do?
Amber: Just wait for the signal...that thing can't be dead yet

(FG, if you want go to the irc, I'm there now)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:04 pm

Scott: WHAT?No! I know your telling the truth! BUT that's impossible! Being a Phoenix avatar yes! But achieving the connection she had it's impossible! I don't care if you were fighting the god damn Devil! What happened to Jean Grey! W..Why do you look like her!
Dave: Hey listen her bolt eyes leave my wife alone she dosen't know dam nit, leave us alone!
Scott: YOU
David: mommy..can I make him shut up please...
Scott: Ask the Phoenix ask somebody! Why WHY?!
David: Aah Mommy! I'm sorry! This guy is getting on my nerves dang it. Come on mister, I'll help you figure out where the heck your girlfriend is, be back mommy I love you.

"David grabs Scott, and they appear in Sandra's latest memories Scott looks around in awe, as David briefly explains his powers, they begin heading back towards her earlier memories."
Niko: Like I said there's some forces coming together to kidnap mutants with a highly advanced program called the VW program. Were trying to tear the program apart. Going after people involved General Maddison Ford, a genetecist named Niran Suresh, even rumors of a former mayor named Adrien Carson. I was going after Ford, I was gonna have the brothers get Niran, and Drac and Emma went after the branch of the Israeli government involved.
"Ikon returns grabbing Fawkes."

Ikon: Afansas is back from the dead, others as well, he exposed our identities, now SHIELD is coming after us! This is bad really bad. The Government knows our identities! Alex is in the fight in the middle of Florida, we need to get Alex, and anyone who can do further damage to our reputation. Afansas dosen't know Erica and me, we need to stop SHIELD from learning, get the escape pods, I'm going to meet up with Zane, and Kiya I think Afansas's revival is connected to this Collective.
Nate: there...gone..great..there's bound to be more. James were s trong enough to take on people like Magneto right?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Troy: I was just wondering if you or Sandra was free. We found Katy, me and Ledge, she's at Genosha medical hospital. I thought you guys might scan her mind, maybe she knows something of this group that took her.

Sandra: Dave, don't worry, just calm down. If there is anything to be known, David will find it.

Julie: Right. Alright, question is then, where do you want me?

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:32 pm

James: Yeah Nate, don't worry. Just think of Magneto as Velon. We can take him.

"James then turns to Troy"

James: Alright. I'll go. We need to hurry though, things could set off again at any second

---

Harry: Where is he! Damn! I was about to ask an autograph!
Me: Is this the time?! Harry...now that he mentions it...look at Sandra for a bit

"Harry didn't get what I was saying, but does it. We both look intently on Sandra"

Harry: You're right...he's right...she...looks a LOT like Jean Gray doesn't she?

----

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d01tFnjYJlY#t=01m09s

Fawkes: Great...X-Force, Disengage. Fullmetal give them a proper exit

"Simon nods. Instantly going down the stairs to the main courtyard, he uses alchemy to cause a huge rift, separating the SHIELD agents from the X-Force members"

Simon: Claws, Bones, Punisher, Ghost Rider, get out! Join Morph and use the escape pods!!

"Simon creates more weapons out of the ground and uses residue iron to form bullets, sending the projectiles towards the incoming SHIELD agents"

"Fawkes leaves the command center, grabbing his assault riffle, already in gear"

Fawkes: Alright then...lets see if we can make this a clean one

----

"Amber is seen blasting the area where Azathoth landed. As she stop, we see that the figure is unharmed, and laughing. She grins at the fighters in front of her"

"Immediately, Anna, Zin and Ren start to feel it...crushing madness. A need to just be happy and give up all resistance. Amber acts quickly and casts a mind protection spell on the mutants"

Anna: What...was that...
Amber: Madness...bliss. You'll go mad from being happy...crazy stuff right? Buckle up Anna...I call upon the Second Magic...

"The three mutants instantly feel something"

Amber: Alright, time is short so listen up. From now on, whatever energy you draw on has been multiplied infinitely. You can hold back greatly and still get effects you'd never dream possible. So save your strength for the right time. Ren. I know you deal in illusions. This is going to be impossible even WITH your boost, but try and keep that thing occupied. Don't pry to deeply into its mind...or you're a goner
Zin: What makes you think we need to listen to
Amber: Because if you don't you die!

"Zin sighs and nods at Ren to follow the instructions"

Amber: The 3 of us are attacking. Zin keep your distance, you can't defend on Anna's level. Anna, if you can use that little trick you did back against Sefirot...do it now
Anna: Got it...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:34 pm

Niko: Like I said your the ultimate physical combatant. You can get stronger, make others weaker. In physical combat, your near unstoppable!
Dave: I know but I don't like him, he's dead..d...damn it, He dosen't have the right to be mad! PLUS we saved ALL the people Void put in Hell. Maybe he was just in hell because of his actions

"In the mind DAvid, and Scott reach her earliest memories but it's not a beginning like most memories,there's a door, and Scott unleashes optic blasts."

David: Useless..you think optic blasts..can break a MENTAl barrier
Scott: I WANT TO FIND JEAN!
David: Calm down, hold on..this is no doubt going to have repressiveness if necessary.

"As they open the door, suddenly there's a flood of memories, as the real Sandra is overwhelemed with physic energy, as she falls t othe ground DAve rushes over to her, as the Dark Phoenix starts to manifest in Sandra."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:42 pm

Yamairo: Oooh dear

Me: Damn it!!

"Instantly, I use Heaven's Subjugation to control the heat around and prepare to fire"

Me: DAVE! Get the hell away from her quick! I need to freeze her before the Dark Phoenix takes over!

----

"Anna and Amber both attack simultaneously, as Anna's eyes gor red and a huge massive explosion fills the area and swallows Azathoth. Anna emerges from it, her body in some sort of energy form. Following the explosion, Zin uses a huge shock wave blast that tears trees apart and impacts into the already existing crater. Following this, Amber gathers energy in her hand and"

Amber: The Second Magic: Flames of Faltine!

"The black magic flames grow in size from the second magic and hit Azathoth again, creating an inferno"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Troy: Right then, follow me.

*The two leave back towards Genosha's medical hospital.*

Julie: Don't forget to include the sword, we this I can kill any mutant with inhuman defense.

*Dave is reluctant as usual to leave his wife, and as Sandra appears to struggle, there is a massive burst of telekinetic energy, Yamairo, Dave, and most people everyone around are brought to their knees before they even recover themselves. Sandra stands, her outfit red as it looks like she's angered.*

Sandra: It's my life, and I want it back, I'LL HAVE IT BACK!!!

*Meanwhile Tiffany is seen getting kicked in the stomach. Shawkun grabs her face, bashing her up against a near wall.*

Shawkun: Give your power, to someone who knows how to use it.

*Shawkun would prove ineffective of drawing Tiffany's soul out of her body. Shawkun drops her, and punches her, making her hunch over.*

Shawkun: Lets see you copy my power after I knock you out cold.

*Meanwhile, after having his full of the scenery, the man jumps off the high ledge of the building, disappearing into a mist, he reappears overlooking DC. This time we see him to be Jin.*

Jin: I still can't believe it back, a second crack at life. No doubt she's at Genosha with fire boy, but we'll meet up.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next