Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 16

+2
Chulance
lol1991
6 posters

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 16

Post by Chulance Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Emma: Your right but that sounds freeaky!!! Let's go, were still hidden, so let's go save the world!!!!
"Milo was put off by Filipe, and Harry ignoring his request to "Chill", he'd left in costume heading to a roof top in Washington D.C, removing himself from the Space-Time Continuum to avoid detection, he then tore his costume off throwing it on the ground, and his eyes glowed red, Darkseid's Omega Effect, using super hearing, and telepathy as well as his base power to absorb memories, experience, and knowledge his brain flooded with knowledge from the citizens of D.C, and beyond, drawing in limitless knowledge he unleashed the Omega Effect on his costume, and it became black, he slipped on his new costume, and a black trench-coat with a white F in the center the F standing for Fusion."

Milo: I am Fusion..I am Milo Ventor..who am I? What Am I? What is my purpose in life? To Unify all of course I promised Zed, my people I would I have lived many lives..now the thoughts the minds of billions roam through me, what am I do to do? What is my destiny? Is there such a thing as destiny? What is a being with caliber such as mind to do roaming the endless and vast cosmos that shape the Multiverse, what thrill can I seek in a life where dullness is ever-present. Even My Creator's fellow roleplayers call me Overpowered, a "Bloody" Mary Sue..But I no longer take offense to such terms, now I listen.

"Milo accesed his enhanced hearing inside the office Sindu was reviewing Milo's file, and a man was speaking to him, Sindus had regained some political power, using his miracolous revival thanking God."

Sindus: I am thankful to God for reviving me from the dead! I have been sent from the Heavens to continue my mission on earth, and I will do so
Man: That's good, but this confirms our fears Fusion has begun to perform Terroristic attacks. He took down a SHIELD base, and all the agents are in comatose, and worse Kony escaped and has bombed the Vaticon in the name of the "Mighty Fusion"
Sindus: Well this is good it means Milo is connected to the Absorbiums. They are the key to us humans unlocking the power we need to defend humanity. Take this file, get in contact with the White House, we need to get SHIELD involved with bringing down him, and his band of Terrorists, Godspeed my friend.

"The Man made his way out of the room with the flash drive, when Milo appeared infront of him still removed from the continuum and used optic beams digging a hole in his stomach killing him instantly, he fell to the ground blood gushing out, and disintegrated the file, leaving at super speed, back on top of the mansion on Genosha, he returned to the continuum, and put his hands in his pockets."

Milo: I know what I am..I am a Force, I am Force!!!!!
Dave: What are we looking for?

"When the feleelings of lust and insanity kick in he grabs Sandra, and starts kissing her, when the feelings vanish he was grabbing her shirt, stopping."

Dave: Damn..A..why do we need protection?That's some intense power then, now what? Sandra are we gonna be any help in a battle like this?
Alex: ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT! Surfer WILL PAY! CHROME BITCH GET HURT HURT MY GIRL!

"Alex rushed forward as Mike manuevered around the repulsor blaskt, he rushed forward kicking the blast away, enterin the Green Scar form moving at enhanced speeds he neared Regan punching him back, as Dale's Iron Spidey unfirom came in he swung forward shooting web at Mike's feet trying to trip him up."

Dale: SYMBIOTES! Dang it, I guess I get some time to beat on you two!
Cyber: Mr. Stark..numbers are on our side, but are our odds?
Virgil; HELL YES!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Dracarot: It's a freaky world we live in, let's do this *runs with Em towards the building making it to the building easily enough* now just to find a good hole in their defenses to exploit, and Em don't tear anything out of the building just yet I don't want anybody to know we were here except the guys that sent us here.

---

????: Hmmm, I sense a great disturbance in the role play as though Fusion just took another level in bad assery as a million voices cried out foul and were sadly ignored... Oh well he still don't have my power!
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Marie: Hey what do we do now?!
Amber: Stay out of my way, how's that?

"Amber flies back out, and instantly a huge blast from what Sandra and Marie recognize as the Ragna Blade fills the sky black"

Last edited by lol1991 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Emma: Aah but im hungry but ill wait! Becauise I love you, where are the papers?
"Milo sighed making a lawn chair he sat down ,using teleknesis he made the words I am Milo Ventro appear on his arm, the blood healed the words covering up, he made a glass of lemonade appear, and sipped it."

Milo: So bored if only the other characters would interact with me.."Sighs" What am I do? Do I have any purpouse in this world? WHATS MY PURPUSE!

"He destroys the glass, standing up changing the weather making it warmer, and the sun shining on him, he lays back into his lawn chair generating another glass of lemonade."
"The Beam slams into Alex, but he yells drawing in the energy from the beam launched him moving forward he smashes into Nono kicking her aside, as Regan flies toward him sending out beams of raw energy, Alex's bulked up going through the energies he body slams Regan hitting the ground a crater generated he gets up cracking his knuckles, he kicks Regan back, as he roared, his wounds healing."

Alex: HLUK SMASH YOU ALL! SURFER GET SMASHED THEN MONKEY GET SMASHED!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:43 pm

Dracarot: Inside this building, my guess one of the basement levels so the papers would survive an attack, and probably an isolated office, wouldn't want all the legislators looking for where to cut taxe- wait, Em think you can make a hole aimed diagonallly underground and then replace said ground back, we'd be able to get right in the basement and no one would be the wiser...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:02 pm

Emma: I..never tried it but hol don I usually take everything in, but I've been practiing on GEnosha in the Danger Room I I'll try my best Drac!

"She focuses on the ground trying to draw in a specific piece without drawing in the entire building or it's surroundings focusing and doing so she does as Drac requested, a hole the result."

Emma: Wewh! It's harder when you just pull out one thing!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Dracarot: Alright lets head in before they wonder who messed up their lawn, *they quickly descend the hole and enter the basment* Now the even trickier part, putting that back, I've got your back Em...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:20 pm

Emma: I know how to put things back but perfectly..I..oh boy..

"She focuses using her powers, she sends it back smashing it into part of the carpet, damaging the structure of the building in doing so, she frowns."

Emma :Sorry it's sort of in there...right.
"Milo pops open a can of beer, looking into the sky, he knew his destiny what he had to do he knew he had to save lives, he focused, he realized his purpouse, in sitting in the chair, he projected his consciousness through the vast cosmos, he'd finally understood his destiny, even speaking with Epoch."

Milo: Fusion is ack, little soul searching mission is over and it's time to get into action
Chulance: Mi.>Milo help.

"Milo rushes over to Chulance, and TEsla who've just made it back from there encounter with Shawkun, Milo rushes over to them pulling in there recent memories, before teleporting them all to the medical ward, he groans sitting down, going over to the machine he uses technopathy to get a sprite,."

Milo: This is great Shawkun is back one of those 99 people resseructed, and Scott Summers is one of them. I think I know who brought them back then.

"Nate was walking through the halls coming to the soda machine spotting Milo, the two friends hand shaked."

Nate: Man we've been looking for you and
Milo: I went to the past, helped the SXM things are heating up.
"Oliver stood on a roof top, he'd evaded the Avengers, and investigated the Tendril Barrage that damaged the sewerrs, that appeared right out of Prototype, worse Zane, and his accomplice Kiya had escaped custody in the ensueing custody blaming the murder on mutants."

Oliver: Things are really getting crazy down here, I wonder if I should consider teaming up with the Avengers, with SHIELD investigating the Sewer Incident, and that guy from earlier things are bound to get crazy.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:31 am

*Mike couldn't believe that he was launched into the sky at first, but was ready to recover by using organic webbing to pull himself down right toward Alex for diving kick. Mike decided to mock Alex.*

Mike: Mike! SMASH!

Terrell: Fighting Alex isn't some game! We weren't even suppose to stop here in... Florida.

Union: How did you figure we were here?

Terrell: We stopped short, and this sure as hell ain't Cuba. If Alex is coming after me, it won't be long till Riya shows up. We can't stay here.

Union: You broke up with her... Shattered her heart. You can't get weak over her... She would probably kill you if she saw you now.

Terrell: Hmph. Mike don't play games! He can kill you!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:25 am

"Alex was kicked back, his intelligence fading as he gave in to the anger, his muscule's buldging the ground cracking under his feet, and being kicked back he hollared out."

Alex: HULK SMASH PUNY MAN! HULK NO LIKE INSULTS!

"He charged again but instead of charging Mike, he leaped into the air, intending to ody slam Terrel."
"Milo had moved into Hell ariving at Lucifer's cage masking himself from the Angels, he entered the c age finding Lucifer conjuring a drink of wine, Milo sent out a thin beam of light demolishing the cup, and made his precense known"

Lucifer: Ah, The Great Milo Ventro eh? So what come to bother me, mock me!
Milo: You raised 99 souls from Hell, sent them back to hell to wreak havoc in an act of vengeance, because we beat you, I know the truth now
Lucifer: Hmm I do hate Warrren's ability.
Milo: No surprise there, I'm warning you to pipe up, and stay in this hole, you maybe in eternal imprisonment, but trust me I cn do things to you that WILL be unbearable.

"Milo moves forward as a mass of light slamming into Lucifer, exiting the cage, and sealing the exit, reappearing on earth soaring through the skies light still gathered around him, bursting into the mansion where Nate was playing on the piano, he notices Milo."

Nate: ack so quick? So what the Devil brought em back
Milo: Yes, but it dosen't explain Scott Summers revival, that means not all the revived may be evil power mongers, plus .
Reese: Some of there essenses are gone, meaning someone is murdering them, the Devil has another opponent, and he's powerful, but it;s not an Angelic being
Milo: So someone else aside from the Angels is tracking down the people he revived, meaning they may come after Summers, and may have answers to why he was in Hell, maybe there are others like Summers who didn't belong or rather I think someone put Summers in hell to be revived, that may be the case, Magneto is helping us as well.
Reese: Interesting, I'll go track there essenses, see what they've been doing in the afterlife since the Hunters murdered them, I'll be back soon.

"Reese vanished appearing infront of the them, masking his precense, starting to scan there afterlife activities, and Milo turned to Nate who finally stopped playing, getting up."

Nate: Were really in a mess aren't we, how's Ventro Industries going?
Milo: Good, Solar Towers will be up soon, it's gonna be a midnight celebration with the SXM movie, but that's not the point. I just hope those revived antagonists don't decide to "Crash" The party, if they do I'll crash them. THey don't know how powerful we've gotten nor information about us, so right now THIS generation has the advantage, and we'll use it.
"Oliver using the grappling hook swung into his home, throw an open window, retractnig the arrow, and closing the window, making sure no was inside, he headed into the master-bed room stripping himself off his costume, typing in a security code on the wall, the wall opening up, and he hung his costume."

Oliver: Alright then hanging up my spandex, time to get back to some hardcore TV watching, maybe a few booty calls, every hero deserves SOME relaxation.

"He grins heading over to the couch, and laying down prompting his feet up on the table, and turning on CNN which is filled with stories from the tendril barrage in NYC, to busses getting thrown around the streets by an armored mutant."

Oliver: Dang...NYC is messed up..I need to start thinking about moving, if only business wasn't rooted here.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:33 am

"Meanwhile, the Avengers are busy helping with the aftermath of Terrel's fight with the Symbiotes"

"Mostly helping damage control, with Nono still patrolling around. Aaron is back in HQ dealing with paperwork, when he gets a phone call. After talking for a while, he hangs up, leans back on his chair and sighs. Alfred walks in"

Alfred: Sir...you seem tired
Aaron: That was the research development...the prototype for the commercial repulsor engine is done...it should be limited and nobody will be able to reverse engineer it...I made that baby so tight even Lex admitted he'd have a hard time cracking it...if he hadn't done it already that is "chuckle"
Alfred: Well, are you going to go see the official test run?
Aaron: Maybe...with all this, Nono wasn't able to track down whoever started this, but Dale and Regan said they found trace evidences of symbiotes in the sewer system. And I pulled some info...that guy that attacked and was after Surfer the other day is a former SXM member. William...who for some god forsaken reason was the only older member at Genosha told me he quit and left Riya behind...now Alex is after him...he also told me Surfer attacked him AND Riya, but he doesn't know why
Alfred: Which means the young master may just have to play authority figure to a powerful cosmic being then...
Aaron: Not looking forward to that, let me tell you...I just hope Alex doesn't lose his cool to much or I'll have to lock him up. It's hard enough to keep him off the grid as it is...being a mean green destruction device. Anyway, Near has the cleanup patrols under control. Get my car around
Alfred: Yes sir...do you prefer the Bugatti or the Lambo sir?
Aaron: I'm feelin' italian

"Alfred smiles, bows and takes his leave. Aaron then makes a phone call to Oliver to tell him the news of the prototype"

----

"Meanwhile, Yamairo, me, Harry and James return from the past, having made sure no Sentinel remained. James gets on the cerebro right away"

James: Alright...there's still lots of them out there but...it seems some are missing...weird...anyway, I've tracked down Scott. Yamairo, go get him. Harry, next time
Harry: Ya told me a million times! I will not leave him alone! It's not like the goddamn master of magnetism wasn't with him! And the guy has faced worth threats than NYC!

"I start to laugh again at Harry's lecture, Yamairo sighs and teleports towards Magneto and Cyclops"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:54 am

"Oliver nodded, he'd ended up making a booty call, more then one two 'friends' were over, leaning against him when his phone rang, he leaned over grabbing his phone."

Oliver: ah huh that's nice Aaron, hey I spoke with the PResident set up a flight with them with the new repulsor engine, tommorow if it works the USA's gonna pay us to put them in Air Force 1!, Anyway..I'm kinda busy
Women: Oooh Oliver, how long are you gonna be on the phone..don't you wanna get back to me
Women 2: Yea Oliiver coome oon!
"They had been roaming the streets of the NYC when they appeared."

Magneto: Oh your back?
Scott: Well then, can we head back to Genosha? I don't know much, but I saw the news, I saw The Hulk fighitng the Abomabination? Were those two brought back as well?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:22 am

Yamairo: What?! Where was this? There is a Hulk in our time line, Alex Banner...he's a friend of ours

---

Aaron: I see you're busy...don't forget to wear protection "laugh"

"Aaron hangs up, and leaves his desk, to pick up his Lambo and head to Stark Enterprises"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:30 am

Magneto: The Hulk of your timeline, and a Banner? What happened Banner started a clan, and went to live in the mountains?
Scott: This isn't the time for jokes. YEs on Tv in Florida, they had a massive fight, SHIELD came in, and apparently when News Crews went to cover the fight they were taken out by a fallen building, and they've moved in to a different area, SHIELD is focusing on getting people to safety.
Oliver: HAha alright see ya later Stark.

"Oliver hangs up, going back to his business, back with Surfer he'd seen entering the atmosphere zooming into the Avengers Mansion he wraps his arms around Kairi and kisses her."

Kairi: Norrin O honey I missed you!
Surfer: I'm back Kairi, my mission complete the Zenn LAvians are safe from tyrannical rule once more, and now my life on earth can reusme
Kairi: Well, I can think of a fun way to kick it off, with our favorite Indoor game. "Giggles"
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:40 am

Yamairo: Damn...James did you pick that up? Can you get to the bottom of this?

Yamairo: Alright. Well anyway, lets get back to the base...we still need to figure out who brought these people back

---

"James gets the message"

James: I'll try and figure it out

---

"Yamairo grabs both of them and takes them back to Genosha. As they arrive, Magneto looks around the mansion"

Magneto: Isn't this the...
Yamairo: I suppose it'll be familiar. Milo built this, and he's a big fan of your stories, so the interior must be heavily based on the original X-Mansion...
Magneto: So this is really Genosha?
Yamairo: Yeah...Samuel, Milo's father, caused a huge boom in mutant population. We had to build the island to make sure mutants wouldn't go out of control. We've been through a lot of things...but I think we've found some measure of stability...

"Magneto wasn't listening. He opens the doors and flies off. As Yamairo goes to stop him, Scott just puts an arm in front of and stops him, shaking his head"

"Magneto is seen flying around in the sky, high above, overlooking the peaceful Genosha. The island was bigger than he remembered...but unlike how he had left it, was brimming with life. He lands on a tall roof and looks on, as if distant memories flood him, not all good, but not all bad"

Magneto: This is...beautiful...

----

Yamairo: Where did he go?
Scott: Max had a lot of demons on this island...not everything he ever did was never completely evil...even if I never locked eye to eye with him, I respect that. He's just looking around, don't worry. Come on, lets go down to Cerebro

---

"Meanwhile, as Aaron is heading towards the main lobby, he comes across Surfer!

Aaron: Surfer! You're back.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:47 am

"Milo and Nate appears near Scott, and Yamairo."

Milo: Lucifer did it, both of you were in Hell, but one of my friend's scanned your essense you were put in hell by force, someone meaning not everyone who got revived by Lucifer was meant to be in Hell, someone put souls in hell to get Lucifer to revive them, so the real mystery is who put your souls in Hell, not even Reese my friend could figure that out.
Nate: Why don't you search, look around we can man the for there, deal with any more villians from the last generation
Milo: Right I'll be seeing you around.

"Milo takes to the skies,and Scott turns to Nate, whom he'd met earlier it seemed he'd been in Hell, but frowed he had no memories of Hell."

Scott: Last thing I rememberer is the mansion's explosion, but I have no memories of Hell ,or after the Afterlife in general. What kind of force has this power to move souls into different dimension, and if they had that kind of power why would they need the Devil's help? Something isn't making sense here?
Nate: I' say Shawkun could
Scott: Who?
Nate: he's a soul manipulator very powerful, although why he would need the Devil, or get him involved makes no sense.
"Surfer goes up to Aaron shaking his hand."

Surfer: Yes I am, how are you doing Aaron? Everything going well with the Avengers?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:02 am

Aaron: Wish I could say so...Surfer what happened between you, that kid and Alex's sister? What did they do? Why did you attack them? Alex is after your skin, and so is the kid.

--

Yamairo: Well...that's good...at least we know why you're back. Now we just need to figure out who put you in hell. We need someone who can scan memories of the soul on a greater level than James
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:06 am

*Terrell was shocked to see Alex come at him, but he was counting on it happening sooner or later. He faced Alex while his body began to become adamantium. He was ready to take on the hit, but He watched as Alex 's legs were pulled back by red organic web.*

Mike: Pay attention and you won't fall on your face.

*Mike leaped over Alex and landed beside Terrell.*

Terrell: Sorry Alex, but you're gonna have to either calm down or get beat.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Surfer: The Sister you mean Riya Banner we go into a confrontation after he murdered Kosmos, he was powerful, but I set up a trap hopefully the Banners would not suffer long term reprecussions, why how has the situation developed?
Scott: Hmm but maybe Soul's are just like a more advanced form of Telepathy, or work in a similar fashion, meaning it's not that we can't access that part of my soul's history, maybe it was deleted. I've encountered a lot of strange things in my time leading the X Men, so this isn't too far of a stretch. However this generation seems more powerful, and dealing with larger threats of course that could be since 99 dangerous invidiuals came back from the dead.
Nate: This happens alot, dead rising, but usuaully not a bunch of people who are dangerous, and extremely powerful, but that means we have to figure out who was in Hell, and who got put there. Maybe we can ask Shawkun, Milo thinks it's unnecessary but I don't know we can't sit around, what if more dead people rise, and more that aren't as friendly as Summers here.
Alex: YOU BASTARD! YOU PARALYZED MY SISTER AND LEFT HER! Ill MAKE YOU PAY! ILL SMASH YOU!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:15 pm

Yamairo: If we are going to deal with Shawkun...we need to be vary careful. The man has no scruples

"Meanwhile, back down in Cerebro"

Me: Well?
James: I've found Alex...and something else interesting...Terrel is there
Me: Who and the what now?
James: Apparently...Terrel dumped Riya and got into a confrontation with the Surfer and the Avengers...Aaron contacted William earlier about it.
Harry: Aw man the guy's gone wacko? What do we do? Does Alex need help?
James: I'm asking now Alex...it's James...do you need help?

---

Aaron: It's gotten worse. Terrel blames you for Kiya getting injured and is after you...to kill you. And it seems that Alex is after you as well. Surfer, next time you decide to avenge a team member, run it by me...the situation is now much more complicated than it could have been...what did Terrel tell you anyway? About murdering Kosmos?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:25 pm

*Mike was ready to step in to fight, but Terrell moved ahead of him.*

Terrell: Alex, It wasn't me! It was Surfer! I told him to leave her alone. I told him to fight me... But he didn't stop. I want him dead. I wanna kill him. You can do whatever you want to me, but don't blame something like that on me!

Mike: Am I in a superhero soap opera?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Surfer: I did not harm her much, I merely used the Cosmic bind, using cosmic energy to restrain her from any movement, Terrel can absorb energy including cosmic energy, I figured he would absorb the Cosmic bind, which would render him immobile, but instead he rushed off with Riya, and left, it is near impossible to harm him with sheer force.
"Milo retrurns."

Milo: We don't need Shawkun, he's dangerous, he put Chulance, and Tesla in the hospital, I healed them but they need to rest, I have Shawkun's ability
Nate: You have everyone's ability Milo. Smile
Milo: Right,so we don't need to run too bad guys. Anyway I can scan Scott's soul I suppose I don't think Ican find them, his memories of hell, even his soul's experience is merely gone, a high level cosmic or magical entity must be involved, but I'll see if I can restore them it'll be painful
Scott: I think Ican wistand this

"Milo phased hish and into Scott's body, and began focusing on rebooting his soul's lost memories, causing the Former X Men leader member to scream out in pain, but he tried to keep his cool, Nate leaned against a couch taking another sip of hsi soda."
Alex: Hulk..I..

"Alex reverted to his human form this made sense."

Alex: Surfer? WHy Why would Norrin do this?! N..No..I have the situation under control,
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:46 pm

James: You sure...Aaron phoned in earlier...Terrel is after Surfer, says he attacked Riya. I know you love your sister Alex, but Terrel must have done something to provoke Surfer and Riya got in the way because of her feelings for him...just be careful

---

Aaron: Well he didn't...and now both of them are after you, claiming you attacked and hurt Riya...it's a mess. Alfred!

"Alfred hurries along to the call"

Aaron: Would you do me a favor? Cancel my trip to the Office Building. Me and Surfer need to handle this situation.
Alfred: Right away sir
Aaron: Thanks Alfred

"Alfred takes his leave, and Aaron dons his armor"

Aaron: Come on, me and you, we're gonna find them and put and end to this misunderstanding before anyone does anything else they might regret.

---

Yamairo: Milo, hurry it up, he's in obvious pain
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Terrell: Because he wanted to hurt me. He knew he couldn't beat me.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:11 pm

"Alex clenches his fists."

Alex: OF Course James I can handle this. Why did he want to hurt you? What the hell happened. I'll say I don't care from the beginning, I don't care if you murdered the president, he hurt my sister, and he'll pay.
"Suddenly Milo removed his hand the memories awakened, Milo soaked them in, and groaned he began gathering cosmic energy aroud himself."

Milo: You remmeber know
Scott: hell it was horrible, a bright flash of light, then I appeared I was in Heaven..then there.I..

"Milo left, suddenly the bright flash reappeared in the form of a group of men in black clothing resmebling spandex, armed with some furistic weapons Scott gathers optic energyt, as one of the men speaks, seeminglt the leader."

Man: I am Tazo! The Leader of the Alliance! We are the ones who placed you in the pits of Hell Scott Summers, but we did it knowing Lucifer intended to rise 99.
Nate: Oh Boy..
Surfer: Hmm it does seem this situation has turned out rather chaotic, KAiri can you locate Terrel. It's time to deal with this situation.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next