Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 16

+2
Chulance
lol1991
6 posters

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 16

Post by Dracarot Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Dracarot: This'll make it easier *swipes all the files in the cabinet* We'll sort through it later just get us a hole out of here!

---

????: Alright in Turkey now, yet no sign of the bloody things, oh well On with getting in position in Jerusalem as a possible deus ex machina!
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:37 pm

*As Troy and Jin continue to battle, Katy pushes herself up with great effort, coughing blood as she seems barely able to support her own weight.*

Katy: Arg... bastard... did a number... on me...

*Jin arrives preparing another defense for one of Troy's attacks. As he go's to counter attack his water body then is converted into ice. Jin is completely consumed by a large fire attack as Katy falls back to her knee's with a smirk.*

Katy: Make sure... your opponents down... brother....

*She hunches forward, coughing blood again as Troy lands beside her, taking normal form and kneeling down to check on her.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:48 pm

*Terrell sighed before speaking. Maybe this could work in his favor.*

Terrell: Yeah, let's talk this out... Kosmos, hmm... I fought him, but he attacked me first. I assumed he was one of the bad guys, because he was ready to go for the kill and attacked for no reason. I stopped him...

Mike: You guys better hurry this shit up before the Grinch ruins Christmas *referring to Alex*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:17 pm

Aaron: Alright...so he instigate the fight...and you killed him in self defense. Why the hell did you not mention this in any of the previous times you've met with us, or for that matter, mentioned it to Surfer. We hardly knew it...I needed him around to keep him in check and to help him regain his memories.

----

"Meanwhile, Rachel continues to go after the girl, rounding a corner. Her visions suddenly show James in Cerebro, the machine shut down by an external attack"

Rachel: Alright...what gives...a hacker?

----

"Yamairo is about to go after them, when suddenly, Anna, Dave and Marie are teleported in, behind carried by Milo with tk. Amber herself shows up after, completely normal, carrying Zelretch on her shoulders"

Amber: Hey Yama...how's it going
Yamairo: A...Amber'
Amber: Yep. Milo, go put them down. I'll see if I can somehow fix they without erasing what happened, but if we have to, we'll do it. It's going to take more than just sealing the memories, it's literally removing them. Where's Sandra? She probably needs the same treatment...and then we have to check and see if anybody around the globe suffered the same effects
Yamairo: What...happened!?
Amber. Iliria went insane and became a manifestation of lustful madness. I beat her using Giga Slave, the usual. Don't worry...I'm fine "smile"

----

"Meanwhile, in we find Ruth, Akroma, Myself and Harry crossing the Gates of Hell, entering the same huge cave as before"

Me: Well...this place is still hot
Ruth: Stay alert humans...Hell has been in pandemonium since Lucifer was incarcerated. Factions vying for control, and heaven can't control them all
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:21 pm

*Troy helps Katy to stand, on shaky legs she needs Troy's support.*

Katy: I need... William... my body was fried... by Jin's electrical attack.

*Before the two can move, they feel a speak of rain, and look into the air.*

Katy: R-rain...
Troy: We just defeated your bother, a drop of rain won't kill ya. *smirk*

*As they look up, they see the clouds moving against the natural wind currents, as if being summoned to the central point above them. The sky darkens as the sun is blocked out, and the rain picks up.*

Troy: The hell...
Katy: ... Troy!!

*Noticing a bright flash Troy shoves Katy, who fall to the ground groaning in pain as Troy narrowly avoids a steam of electricity. Troy turns towards the source of the electricity, seeing Jin. He grins.*

Jin: Thought you won? Thought I was dead? Heh, surprise.

*Sandra teleported to the group when noticing them arrive.*

Sandra: How'd it go out there.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:23 pm

Terrell: Well I put him in check for you. And Surfer never gave me the chance to explain. He called me a murderer without even investigating himself. I don't understand why you don't have us both duke it out. You think Surfer is gonna get his ass scraped against the concrete?

Mike: Oh damn!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Amber: Sent Iliria packing, shut her within the brimstone and made sure the portal was closed shut this time. She'll probably wake up soon anyway...but until then, she's out of our hair...Yama, what SXM members are available right now? We need to finish the Hellfire Club while we can. Misery and Ted are out there still, and Black Heart is in hell trying to vie for power...if we take out all 4 of them at once, the Inner Circle is done for. Jet is god knows where, and AVALANCHE

"James shows up"

James: Was never in consideration...at least that's what Anna constantly told me...it's good to have her back...and good to see YOU are alright. Sandra...go see if Milo can fix up your brain, it's seriously bothering me...and check on Dave...he's probably worried...OH, and Manny told me to tell you Abigail and David are with his crew by the harbor. He had to leave, but he says the guys will take care of them

----

"Rachel still chases after the girl, and finally finds her stopping at a roof. She enters the building, and sees her entering a nearby room."

Rachel: You can't escape my sight girl...

---

Aaron: Maybe...I doubt you'd be stupid enough to attack the former Herald of Galactus without a plan in mind to kill him without failure, and that's why I refuse to let you 2 fight. Because it can cost HIM his life, and YOU a chance to ever be a hero again...and I don't think you want that, even IF you like to pretend you're this big bad thug. You're just a child who doesn't know how hard life can be...otherwise you wouldn't have pushed away Riya. Because sometimes, the only thing that helps is having other people there. Now then, I've sorted this out, charges against you will be dropped. James tells me Riya is fine, and Surfer will STOP going after you, and furthermore apologize for what he did...if that's worth anything to you
Manny: Aww man...boring ending
Aaron: And then YOU are getting your ass back to Genosha...if you want to take my advice that is. OH and there's also the second option...you try and attack us, and I kick you little round ass all around this city and place you in jail for assaulting a SHIELD operative...so what's it gonna be champ?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Alex: I..He hurt Riya!
Surfer: It was a tactic to immoibilize Terrel, and it failed and got out of hand! But now it seems there is much about Kosmos I do not know, if Only I could scan his body.
Alex: Grr..it's not..this fight dosen't make sense then, it's all a massive misunderstanding, but understand this, if you hurt Riya again..I don't care what your motivations or reasons are I'll hunt you down, and snap your neck like a twig.
Emma: I don't know if I can just.

"Guns are going off in the allway, Emma focuses on absorbing a straight path doing so again, she begins climbing in motioning for Drac to do the same, as Soldiers have swarmed the area, while preparing to bomb the building. Emma's phone goes offf, she graabs it hearing Niko."

Niko: LEAVE NOW! The Israeli army is about to omb the building, I'm breaking up im-
Emma: OH NO! DRAC weh ave t ogo now!

"As she says that a missile is launched heading towards the building. Emma screams absorbing Drac, and absorbing herself as well, as the missile decimates the building, and soldiers within meanwhile the two reappear within Emma's stomach appearing on an enlarged piece of ham seeing the two absorbed soldiers from earlier as melting skeletons."

Emma: Oh No...
Milo: Amber you've gotten powerful, but I bet I could still take you in a fight! Very Happy Anyway, I'm glad this threat is over. So Illiria's locked up again, and of course I can fix up Sandra, Amber's not the only one who's learned new tricks.

"He vanishes appearing near Sandra reappearing all the damage done to her mind, and ports in Dave whom he also repairs feeding him information about the situation he embraces his wife, returning to the group, then heading over to Anna and Marie he repairs there minds, and embraces Marie kissing her."

Milo: Wake up Baby, I love you. There's no need to fear, Milo's here.

Last edited by Chulance on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:39 pm

Dracarot: *grabs Emma by the shoulders* Em look at me, don't blame yourself for that, you had no choice! They would be dead either by your hand or those missiles right now, do not hold yourself at fault for this! And we're in a deeper mess than we thought, nobody kills there own men like that! What we have to do is get out of here and figure out what the hell is going on here! But We need to stay composed.

Now how do we get out of here...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:49 pm

"Marie suddenly pushes him away, angry. Anna is somewhat dazed but for some reason knows what's about to happen"

Anna: Oh boy...This is gonna smart Ventro...sorry

Marie: HOW COULD YOU!? I've had it Milo! I just dun' had it!!
Anna: Marie...listen to me...calm down. Iliria was
Marie: I dun' care! I seriously dun' care about the circumstances! I 'ad reached the point where I was able to rationalize it...the fact he couldn' be there when I needed him to...he had bigger things to worry about But t'is is too much!! If he's suppose ta' be so damn powerful, why did she control 'em like that! UNLESS 'E LET HER!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:15 pm

*Terrell glared at Aaron as he spoke, the tension building inside of him. Mike put a hand to his shoulder.*

Mike: You gonna let him talk sh-

Terrell: A chance to be a hero again... Aaron, that makes thing much more worth it. I'm not gonna fight on your terms though...

*Terrell's body vanished into oxygen before Mike's did as well. As he slowly faded off he spoke.*

Terrell: I promise you that Surfer will die tonight and you won't be able to do anything about it Aaron. Seeya.

Mike: BITCHES!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Sandra: It's alright now Dave, it's over. If we go after the rest of the Inner Circle, well, their small time anyway. Misery only got me last time because he had David and Blackheart on his side.

*The rain had picked up, Troy had taken up his plasma form again.*

Katy: I... froze you, you was... completely open to... Troy's attack.
Jin: Troy can't kill me. All he did was melt the ice, nothing else.

*Jin made a flick of his hand, the already present rain droplets, instantly converted into water spikes that shot forward at Katy. Troy stood in the spikes path, the water attacks unable to get past Troy. Jin grin, still in human form, he raised his left hand to the sky.*

Troy: What the...
Jin: Good bye, sister.

*A spark forms in the palm of his hand.*

Troy: Like hell you do!!

*Troy charged forward, launching a fire blast, heat so intense the down poor of rain seems unable to effect it at all. Still grinning the entire area instantly lights up with electricity, the land, the sky, the full area becomes one massive electrical zone. In a unknown location, a bright, sunny area, a portal opens, and Katy drops from it, screaming in agony as her broken body hit hard against the ground, causing a lot of pain. Not far away, we see Joe, barely awake.*

Joe: I-I did it...

*Katy looks over to see Joe.*

Katy: Your... alive...
Joe: Not... for long...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Emma: But I'm suppose to be a good girl now. Sad Sure I fight with my powers, but there dead, plus..were stuck in me..I don't..get it. I didn't think I could use my power on myself..so now..wait..I'm thinking..I started loosing control of my powers to Famine, it's how I used the long distance absorbing on those two guys. But my mother once said that they wanted to use my as a weapon in the future were from, they said my power drew people into an alternate dimension, so that I have an alternate dimension inside me..so that means were in it..I don't know if I can just bump us out, I know you and that tech bastard got out before, but my mommy says somehow I connected with you, and opened a way out. But my only question is did I just..eat myself..and if I did..what happened to my big body or am I just in here..and your right whoever tried to bomb us risked killing all those people, do you still have th efiles?
Milo: What..Noo!! Mari! IT's true I'm powerful, but I'll always be here for you! I came for, I fixed your mind baby! It dosen't matter what title I've got I'll always be here when you need me. I don't care what's going on in the universe, it's not as important as you! SHe caught me off guard!
Dave: Well the kids are off with Manny? What's say we go kicik Miserys ass, a little pay back?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:41 pm

Dracarot: Listen, even heroes make mistakes, remember when I first joined your mothers group? I killed a man thinking I had to, before I knew I was just a pawn, you think that still doesn't haunt me? Heroes are not all innocent all heroes make mistakes, it's what proves we're still human, and your less responsible for those two deaths than I was for my one. As for getting out of here I have no real idea that will definetly get us out of here, last time me and Dimitri got out because we were able to go through your body, now we have no body to go through... but if this is an alternate dimension, wait a moment! I think my days of playing D&D back in high school may be useful. Now all we know is this is some alternate dimension. The closest thing I can think of being similar to this scenario is the old turn a bag of infinite holding inside out, that did two things, one destroyed all the contents within the bag, and two opened a hole to the astral plane, seeing as we're not destroyed hopefully we're in the astral plane. If we are I think I know of a possible escape route. Until I can think something else we'll have to go on that theory. In the meantime we can review the files. Now let me just do one thing before that. *Shouts out loud: Guenwyvar, come to me my shadow! * Now hopefully a certain panther will come by and when his connection to the material plane comes by we'll wind up in an alternate realm, the realm of Faerun, in which there are many wizards who would love to help us get back home. Anyway my eccentricities aside on to the files! *begins searching through them* hmmm Killer Rabbit? Ah Monty Python reference might be useful. *quickly browses through* While interesting not what I'm looking for next!
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:47 pm

Marie: Milo just...just leave me alone

"Marie turns herself to air. Milo is about to follow when Anna puts her hands on his shoulder and shakes his head"

Anna: Milo...calm your head...let her calm hers. It'll be alright

"Anna says this in the most sincere voice she can, trying to calm her friend before he does something stupid"

----

"Rachel finally finds the girl...and what turns out to be Holst's apartment, with the painter already out cold. Rachel suddenly gets a vision of herself being hit from the back with the handle of a sword, so she turns around and kicks the air, hitting the girl square in the head. As Rachel gets some distance, we see the girl wears a black coat over nothing but a bikini top and a pair of really short jeans, Her hair is in pigtails, and her left eye is emitting a strange blue glow that looks more like a flame"

Rachel: Kid...who are
Girl: My designation is BRS-22...You are Rachel...I have been ordered to capture you, please do not resist...

"Rachel gets ready to fight, when suddenly she gets a vision from Holst, directly from the past"

Holst: Rachel, when you get this vision, listen carefully. Do not fight the kid. I don't know if you've seen enough, but I know what's going to happen. It'll be alright, just don't fight back

"Rachel gets this just in time, and lets herself get hit in the stomach, going unconscious."

----

Aaron: Well damn it...I shouldn't have let him slip that quickly...this is going to be a long night

Last edited by lol1991 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:56 pm

Emma :Hmm but that means my body I have an alternate dimension but! This means what if I can eat big stuff like planets! I could be a super hero! like even more super!

"Dracarot comes across a file regarding using mutants to stop the "Isamic Reign" and begins speaking of working with American MAddison Ford, as Emma focuses on her abiltiies trying to restore them to size, she groans her powers seem weakened being within her self."

Emma: Looks like my alternate dimension stomach nullifies or heavely dampens powers..maybe it's part of my horsemen abilities, whateve it is I can't poof us out of here without a boost!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Dracarot: Have the Israeli's really gotten that scared of their neighbors? they have enough Nukes to demolish it and yet they need mutants to do the job, but why Ford, there's more going on here, we've got two people trying to play some power game for control of mutants and the Middle East Well, technically this is still your stomach, and it looks like you haven't finished digesting your food *motions to the ham their on* so if you can digest some of the other food fragments around us it should provide the power needed to get us out of here!
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Sandra: We can go after him, but it'll be a quick finish, not a royal ass kicking. If I give that man ANY time to react, we're pretty much screwed.

*Katy soon finds herself alone again as Joe collapses from his injuries.*

Katy: C-crap... Milo, James, Sandra... Manda... isn't anybody keeping a eye on things... we... we need help. Damnit, where are you guys...

*The battle between Troy and Jin is now one on one, Jin is his electric body once more, as Troy takes a constant shocking doe to the electrical field Jin created and is maintaining.*

Jin: You out of your element Troy. Your under constant electrical attacks, even a elemental form can only take so much, so how long till your fails.
Troy: Screw you!!

*Fire, electricity, and water continue to clash in a struggle to come out on top.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:04 pm

"Meanwhile, James, Yamairo and Amber have descended to Cerebro. James sighs, picking up what just happened but says nothing. Isabel soon joins them there looking for Yamairo, and without a word just hugs him"

Yamairo: hmm...Isa are you alright?
"Isabel": I am perfectly fine "obviously a lie"
James: She's worried you two are going to break up...don't ask me why Because I'm not tactless enough to say it...And Isabel, even if you don't understand why, you will not say it either
Yamairo: "sigh"...James, you got this under control?
Amber: Yeah, we'll handle this, don't wo-

"Suddenly, the Cerebro loses it's power and the entire room goes black. James instantly starts to freak out and curse as he opens the computer system"

James: Someone's...someone's hacked the freaking mainfraime! HOW THE HELL!?

---

"Meanwhile, in hell, the 4 heroes are transversing the planes rather quickly thanks to some help from the local fighting angel squads. However, they reach their first true blockade, a familiar city ruin"

Me: So Dormammu's set up shop here huh? Means this territory is enemy lines right?
Ruth: Correct...we need to pass by here and avoid confrontation...I'd rather not kill a massive source of power for your universe's magi...
Harry: The guy's an ass...if we have to
Akroma: I agree with the Light General
Harry: Admiral
Akroma: "blush" pardon, Admiral. We should fight if need be
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:31 pm

"Milo clenches his face tears in his eyes, he'd never taken a serious blow, life had been so easy, and he wouldn't impose his will on Marie, ever since the x Lords Incident things had changed, he'd been ignoring the lesson he learned, he dissipated the tears as he heard a virus Epoch appearing communicating he nodded to Anna."

Milo: Y..Your right Anna..I remember something I read in comics it didn't use to mean anything to me but now it does. With Great Power...comes Great Responsibility. I have the Great Power, now I need to be responsible.

"The Tears Gone, he focuses opening his telepathic 'channel' again Katy's distressful thoughts rushing into his head, he vanishes reappearing near her, and takes her, and Joe back to the medical infirmary."
Emma: w...what..eat..oh this is sooo nasty! I'm gonna need therapy with Dr. Drac.

"She tears off a piece of the ham, and starts to eat into it, gathering energy, she focuses, pullig on them, they can't reappear Emma sick from eating chewed up food, suddenly a flash appears both of them are dragged out and reappear outside near rubble none other then Leah Ventro is seen."

Leah: Welcome back guys.
Dave: Let's move in, You take Misery, I'll take down Ted.

"He whips out his taser."

Last edited by Chulance on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:37 pm

"The power suddenly returns to Cerebro"

James: What was that...I'll need to get Cyber or Cloy ton investigate
Amber: Well...find me Ted and Misery already?
James: One second "He puts on the helmet, and attains the locations" Misery is somewhere in DC, his personal estate off the town limits. Ted is in Upper Manhattan in his penthouse...go

"Amber nods, and vanishes, passing by Dave and Sanda"

Amber: So we do this or what?

----

"William sighs at the new arrivals"

William: For heaven's sake man! I just got done with Chulance and Tesla!

"William puts them down and starts to heal them"

William: So Milo, can you stop for a second now? I haven't seen you in some time

---

"Anna has been left alone in the room. She exits and knows exactly where to go next"

Anna: Well...guess I'm back...I'll have to ask the two numbskull's and Rachel to help me with this...but for now I gotta handle the other people's emotional stuff...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:56 pm

*Katy finds herself suddenly in the infirmary.*

Katy: Milo... thanks for showing... William, good to see you... Milo is still fighting.

Sandra: Right. I can get them both telepathically before they can even think about moving on us. Especially if their alone. Ready to go.

*Amber comes.*

Sandra: Well what timing, we was just going ourselves after them.

*Troy stops his attacks, they seem to be getting him nowhere and Jin's relentless attacks seem to be beginning to take it's toll.*

Troy: Well you've killed everybody in the damn city anyway haven't you.
Jin: *grin* What of it?
Troy: Nothing is stopping me from doing this...

*Flames rise around Troy, shooting into the sky in it's ever familiar swirling pattern.*

Jin: I see, fire boy is getting desperate now, is that it? Do it, it's not like you'd even be able to catch me anyway.
Troy: Grr.

*Troy cancels out the attack, Jin looks curious.*

Troy: Your a tricky bastard, if you WANT me to release that attack... then people are still alive, inside their homes or whatever.
Jin: Maybe... then again maybe not.
Troy: Grr damnit...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:10 am

"Meanwhile, at the Genosha beach, we find Mikey relaxing on the sands. His life had been really hellish lately, what with permanently being turned to his stone form. He had thought of asking Milo for help but"

Mikey: Ah that bastard would never help me...

"As he thinks this, he looks to the sky, and happens to catch a glimpse of the sidewalk above...where he sees Zach"

Mikey: Wait a...isn't that the probability kid...I figured he was gone...

"Mikey runs to him quickly, and just as he reaches them"

Mikey: Zach! Hey Zach why are yo-

"Both of them (Zach had taken notice of Mikey and was about to answer back) see the strange young girl, carrying Holst and Rachel. The girl looks directly at them"

Mikey: Aaw boy...this is trouble, I can smell it

---

Amber: Alright. I'll go after Misery...unless you want payback, in which case I'm all for it
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:24 am

Sandra: Yea leave Misery to me, you guys get Ted.

*She and Dave teleports off.*

*Meanwhile Metallic is near the beach, he hadn't seemed to be needed much lately. But fighting Forgotten had him thinking he should try to get back into the front lines again. Looking around he see's the group in the distance.*

Metallic: Well I'm not alone here it seems.
...: Who said you was ever alone?

*Jim rises out of the beach sand.*

Jim: Where do you think I spend my time?
Metallic: ... In bed.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv6OJ_YUxdc

"Just as the two friends meet, they suddenly notice a huge blast happen where the others are"

Jim: Well...here we go

"The two run towards the source"

"AT the source, we find the young girl, holding up a freaggin' huge cannon, which is aimed at where once stoof Zach and Mikey. However, a swoosh in the air shows Mikey descending towards BRS with Zach on his back, making sure he hits with his probability field"

"BRS silently raises her cannon, and fires a huge blast of blue energy right into the two, before dodging the right, the immense size of her cannon seemingly nothing to her. Mikey lands, coughing, as Zach gets off him"

Zach: She did something to my probability field...that's why she dodged
Mikey: Freaking little bitch! I WILL MURDER YOU!

"Mikey runs towards her. Suddenly, the cannon she created disappears in blue flames and seemingly unites with her eye's flame. That flame then fuses with her sword and creates blue blade even broader than before. MIkey goes to attack, but she easily cuts through his skin, leaving behind a trail of smoke blue of course, on the wound"

Mikey: FUCKIN' BITCH!

"Just then, metal starts to form on the ground as sand is created above the girl, who has taken position near her captured prey. Metallic forms from the metal"

Metallic: Let me guess...enemy right? And you don't surrender nice

"Jim, forming his head from the sand above, grins"

Jim: Not that we mind.

"BRS still says nothing. She calmly lowers her stance, as her sword diverts back to it's normal form and her left eye stops emitting the blue glow. She points up"

BRS:...you should have gotten away...

"And without another word, the entire area, including Jim, Metallic, Mikey and Zach, as well as BRS, Holst and Rachel are sucked into what looks like a rupture in space, disappearing from sight and detection"

----

Amber: "sigh"... just be careful

"Amber teleports too

(If you guys want to continue this later, everyone wakes up in cells, close together. Rachel and Holst are obviously out until I return, but you guys can talk. Also, Sandra and Amber can take out Ted and Misery while I'm gone. As for the Hell plot, I'd ask you not to move that)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next