Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 16

+2
Chulance
lol1991
6 posters

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 16

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:47 pm

*Sandra takes a seat.*

Sandra: Settle in, I'll recall the events. You rather this the quick way via telepathy, or the old fashion way. I'm good with either.

*Shawkun gets struck by the onslaught, as he's punched back he shows anger and commands Chulance to stop. Again the move strikes Chulance soul, inducing the sensation of fear making Chulance momentarily stop in his tracks.*

Shawkun: Hmm, there we go.

*Tesla has composed herself, and rushes back in with a diamond blade.*

Tesla: Chu, Tiffany!!

*Tesla strikes at Shawkun who skillfully dodges the strikes before again lightly striking Tesla, this time in the stomach as Tesla hunches forward. A light elbow to the spine drives Tesla to the ground and again out of diamond form and in pain.*

Shawkun: You think I'm a push over because I lost Vinlo's soul? You idiots.

*Tanya looks on, she's still worried.*

Tanya: Kano... damnit, what's happening to you?

Julie: Sounds simple enough.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:40 pm

Manny: Old fashion way, telepathy annoys me

---

"Meanwhile, Amber wakes up in her manor. Anna, Zin and Ren are there as well. As she gets up, she suddenly starts to see everything go white and flash, and a voice inside her head constantly banging on her skull, begging for her insanity to release, like a monster in a cage about to snap. Around her body the shadows of AEOTW start to form, and her eyes turn red. Just then, it all stops, and she sees Zelretch in front of her. She's sweating, breathing heavily"

Zelretch: You okay? Thought I lost you. That lingering madness essence is a pain, but I think I got it all now
Amber: Master...what was that...
Zelretch: Madness. Bliss. Ignorance of the mind. Azathoth makes you ignore what you care for, your mind goes bank...and you lose yourself in insanity. It's a very scary thing.
Amber: They...the
Zelretch: They're stable. A proper psychic can to better than me. I'm not trained in the fields of the mind. But I removed all the madness essence from them. Anyway...Azathoth
Amber: He was after Iliria...so what we suspected might be true...
Zelretch: I've looked up reports...there are possible places...you alright for traveling?
Amber: Good as I'll ever be. I'll drop James a message...he'll want to know Anna got taken out and Iliria's missing

---

"Meanwhile, the two demon sisters find themselves in front of a club. Somewhat jazz style. They're both wearing dresses"

Liliel: Is this the place sister?
Arael: I do believe so dear sister...

"They go in"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:50 pm

David: Story Time!
Dave:Why not old fashion? I can go get some cold lemonade's for all of us. Smile
Chulance: Oh god OH GOD! STOP THIS!
"After she changes, they sneak in Ford is working on something injecting a mutant with a drug Niko uses optic beams sending him crashing against a wall, the mutant falling into unconscious."

Niko: We cannot save all the mutants, grab Ford, we must escape before reinforcements come.
"James search has ended finding not 99, but a huge portion, but the number is decreasing somewhat steadily, however one source he can slightly detect, Scott cusses."

Scott: That Bastard
James: Who is it?
Scott: Bastion! I remember Hope took him out, but it seems he's back, his sole goal is to wipe out the mutant race, with his group the Purifers. He targeted Hope because she was the most powerful mutant, he'll try to wreck your generation as well.I suggest we go after him first, he's a top priority, he's also being a major threat to the X Force. No doubt he's already building up the purifies, the question is what his target is, it's someone who's probably been a heavy inspiration on this generation, or someone who's played a pivotal role who has played a role like that?
"Milo meets with Carl altering everyone's perceptions so it appears Carl is getting ready to leave the White House, he looks at Carl."

Milo: The others won't interfere with this conversation. Your the newest member of Illuminati, but one of the most important. The x Force is our personal killing squad to eliminate threats that we can't go against people like Sindus, and Afansas both are back from the dead, we can't go after them especially since Afansas exposed X Force to the UN. I need your help Carl, work with the X Force, fake there deaths, eliminate there files, using our abilities will only be cause for suspicion. If you need help contact me, you don't know the good Illuminati has done, we can't be exposed. Can I trust you to help us cover our tracks?
"Castiel is wearing an expensive suit, and a black trench coat, in a room a half naked woman exits the room, he grins, sipping a glass of wine, and going back to counting his money."

Castiel: Hell Yea! All this cash, Vegas is the best.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:57 pm

"The two demon girls are in the same bar that Castiel is in. They speak to the barman, and instantly someone warns Castiel that two women are there to see him"

---

Harry: Oh yeah...that rat bastard...I remember the asshole from the 2010 story lines
Me: Same...he shouldn't be to hard to fight, not to us and Yamairo...Anyway, lets go pick up Yamairo. Troy and Katy
James: I'll go as well. I'll also regather the team still on the island...we'll need everyone we can get
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:00 pm

*Just then Abby enters the area with caution.*

Abigail: Sandra...
Sandra: Hmm, don't worry Abby, it's over.
Abigail: What happened?
Manny: That's also what I'm here to find out.

*Abby comes over and takes a seat.*

Sandra: Well, lets here. Lately there had been supposedly dead people showing up, one of them Scott Summers. It turned out I bare a striking resemblance to the first Phoenix, Jean Grey. We would later learn I'm actually Jean's reincarnation. For years, who knows how long, maybe all my life. I've had memories locked away deep within my mind, Jean memories, who had bonded with the Dark Phoenix. David took Scott in my head to look for potentially forgotten memories on Jean, and they opened up those sealed memories. From there Jean, the Dark Phoenix, and all it's memories flooded my mind, and took over.

Shawkun: Stop? *light laugh*

*He walks towards Tiffany, he rushes her suddenly, unexpectedly, and throws her against the wall. She falls to the ground and Shawkun plants his foot down on Tiffany's back, causing her to call out in pain.*

Julie: Isn't this groups mission to save all we can?

*She pics up Ford.*

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:25 pm

"Castiel calls the two men to his office, seeing them enter, he puts the money into his desk, looking at them."

Castiel: Mhmm Beautiful Women. What can I do for you ladies?
Niko: This is true, but with Ford, think about it. wee can interrogate him, find ALL These bases, then move in for a mass rescue. Well maybe hol don,Josh can move at super speeds if he gathers kinetic energy.

"Sends a text to Josh to come get all the mutants in this base to there rehab center."

Niko: Hopefully Drac can help them witht here physiological issues later.
David: Wow Cool! Uncle Manny! Can We go fishing please! Or go looking for treasure or something!
James: Wait he's gone..he's...he's heading into another timeline, he's going into the past, I...lost contact with him, it seems he can block mutant detection
Scott: I told you! He's going after a powerful mutant, that's his strategy. He wanted Hope dead. He probably wants someone dead who's had a massive impact on the mutant community. Who would that be? Yamairo is it you? Who do you know powerful? we need to head into the past, and neutralize him. Then worry about the others roaming around. Plus if Magneto is around he may turn out to be an ally, he aided me and the X Men on Nation X.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Me: Yeah well...we need to split up up
Harry: I'll go contact Magneto with Cyclops. Dude, take James to Yamairo. With both their powers, I doubt he can escape. Yamairo rules time after all. Find out where he is...and take him down

"me and James nod, and disappear in a flash of mist. Meanwhile, Harry and Scott move at light speeds towards Magneto's location"

----

Troy: Alright, all I know is that I sent her to keep tabs of Kimiko
Yamairo: Yes, James told me about that...
Troy: After that...I lost her. And then she showed up again, out cold
Yamairo: Hmm...alright...I'll try and reverse time up until she was taken down, see if that knocks her out of it. Should be simple enough

----

Liliel: We have a request to make of you...Castiel...we heard you have certain, items, under you care, and we desperately need them.
Arael: Or rather, if YOU would like to help us...their would be a reward for you
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:07 am

*Terrell stood down in the sewers, no longer concentrating. What was stalling him now, was his contemplation.*

Union: Why haven't you done it yet? Don't tell me you're hesitating! The symbiotes will only increase in numbers. Even waiting this long has proved to be dangerous. Kill them all! DO IT NOW!

Terrell: Fuck... Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I can't... Aight, I can't.

Union: But you CAN! You must. My people can not be used like this ever again. Isn't this why we came together.

Terrell: You're right... I got this... We got this.

*Terrell stood straight up before taking a breath.*

Union: Terrell... Terrell! NO!

*Ignoring the symbiotes cry, Terrell forced tendrils to burst from his body. The tendrils pierced and sought out any symbiotes in the sewers. The tendrils then made their way to the surface, broke through walls, and caused mayhem in New York City, as Terrell screamed in agony.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:54 pm

*As Shawkun go's to finish Tiffany he notices Chulance making a attempt to come at him again. Tesla was still reeling from Shawkun earlier attacks, and he grins. As Chu neared a long diamond spike suddenly pierced his stomach, and Chulance hunched forward coughing blood. *

Shawkun: Game.

*Tesla suddenly screamed out in torture as Shawkun used his powers to simulate hellfire on her soul.*

Shawkun: Set.

*As Tesla dropped to the ground, her screams apparently going unheard. Shawkun lifted Tiffany and started absorbing her soul.*

Shawkun: And match. *grin*

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:01 pm

"Suddenly, Shawkun and Tiffany get blown up by something, separating them. Tiffany goes flying, but lands on something...a puppet"

...: Why Are you doing this again hmm?
...: Because I liked the girl...she was nice. And I don't like that asshole

"Deidara and Sasori are seen, Sasori with one of his 10 White Puppets out which he used to soften Tiffany's fall, and Deidara already holding another clay bomb"

Sasori: Didn't we kick this guy's ass once upon a time?
Deidara: It was...Kakuzu I believe. Or Hidan. One of the two, I don't remember hmm.

---

"Yamairo and Troy arrive at Katy's room, and Yamairo gets to work"

Yamairo: Wait...Troy she's just...asleep...but I can track down her events down the time line and figure out what happened to her...one second

---

Manny: Man, that IS insane...well, what do we do now? How do we get those memories out?

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:25 pm

"Mangeto is in armor on a roof top, having gathered some infromation after interrogating some people, as Harry, and Scott arrives, Scott gathering energy."

Scott: Magneto..
Mangeto: Hello Scott, and you I presume you are the Light Admiral of the Shadow X Men?
Castiel: Giving up these babies? I won't be giving up or "lending" these weapons. But I'd be happy to work for a reward. But it depends on the reward, but seeing you two, I'm sure any reward you give me would be pleasurable.
"The leader of the symbiote Misoage narrowly avoided Terrel's tendril madness,, rushing forward the symbiote coming around his human host, and forming his arm into a blade he confronted Terrel."

Misoage: YOU MONSTER! Slaughtering your own kind! This is why we will kill you, and the rest of your allies! New York will be ours!
David: Uncle Manny! I wanna go sailing and the memories are fine! There part of mommy, just put the door together again, reseal the memories. It's nothing really bad, what's bad is I wanna go fishing, and were talking about dead people's memories!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:30 pm

*Shawkun is already up, seeing his new opponents.*

Shawkun: You two, what was it, Sasori and Deidara. Well now, isn't this unexpected, you guys being buddies with SXM.

*Tiffany was dazed somewhat from the explosion, but made out Sasori and Deidara when she realized what was going on.*

Tiffany: Oh... clay man... p-puppet guy...

*Sandra smiles towards David.*

Sandra: Don't worry, we'll arrange a fishing trip in the near future.
Abigail: Is this really a thing to take so lightly.
Sandra: I can't see why not. The memories was sealed once, it can be done again.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Manny: Well...that's it then. If David and Sandra say it's alright, we ain't no psionics to be arguin' it...but just in case, ask James as well alright? As for that finishin' trip, I HAVE been missing the high seas...

----

Sasori: Hey annoying kid...
Deidara: So...what do you want with this one Shawn hmm? I hardly think her powers are of use to you hmm...and lets not forget, she's a member of the SXM, do you really want to provoke Milo's anger hmm?

----

"Arael and Liliel look a bit appalled at the "suggestion" Castiel made"

Liliel: Don't worry...you'll get something in return

----

Harry: I am having a hard time keeping my cool here...it's Magneto...oh dear god it's really magneto Yeah, that'd be me. Anyway...why are you back? Do you know anything?

---

"As Yamairo continues to see through the events that happened to Katy, me and James show up"

James: Well? Is she awake yet?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Sandra: Alright brother, I'll get James input on the situation as well.
Abigail: Well, if you guys are certain. Manny, can I come with you and David. It's been a while since I've met the crew.

Shawkun: The child's powers are more useful then then you might think. She has potential to instantly replicate and master any technique she witnesses. While in no way on par to say, Ventro, give her a mental boost and you'll see what the kid can really do. A good starter.

Troy: Yamairo is checking to see what happened with her, then we'll wake her up.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:26 pm

David: YAY! FISHING WITH UNCLE MANNY!
Dave: Alright then kids, have fun I'llgo with Sandra, if we can get the memories resealed then that's for the best.

"He teleports Sandra to Cerebro 2.0 area in search of James."

Dave: James?
Castiel: OH..Isee well I'm still interested. What do you need my help with anyway?
Magneto: No I'm assuming others are back, the total number I do not know I supp
Scott: 99 including us.
Mangeto: Interesting number? what does it mean? What force has brought us back to this generation.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:37 pm

Abigail: I hope she'll be alright. Well little brother, ready to go do some fishing... well actually, Manny are you ready to go?

Sandra: Hmm, wait... their at the hospital, in Katy's room.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Harry: If we knew, we would be there, not here...

---

"Yamairo finishes, and turns to the others"

Yamairo: Alright, I got what happened to her...

"After relating what happened with Katy, it's James turn, as he explains what is happening"

Yamairo: So he's gone back in time after someone important...well the most obvious one would be Milo...but that's a little TOO obvious...
Me: What about say...Carl? Or we do the easy think, and you just track him down the timeline
Yamairo: Alright...I can do that I think. Troy, now that you know what happened with Katy, do you need any help?

----

Liliel: We're going to spring Lucifer out of the cage...

---

Manny: Follow along then you two...

----

Sasori: You don't say...
Deidara: Well...I guess that is power hmm. Regardless, you aren't taking the girl. And if you want to make a problem out of this...
Sasori: It's been a long time since I added to my collection hehehe...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:55 pm

Troy: No I think we should manage, I'll just stay with her till she wakes up.

Shawkun: And you think you can succeed in making me a puppet?

*Dave and Sandra arrives in the room with the group.*

Sandra: James, you busy.

Abigail: Alright. Smile This is going to be great.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:57 pm

"Milo meets with Carl altering everyone's perceptions so it appears Carl is getting ready to leave the White House, he looks at Carl."

Milo: The others won't interfere with this conversation. Your the newest member of Illuminati, but one of the most important. The x Force is our personal killing squad to eliminate threats that we can't go against people like Sindus, and Afansas both are back from the dead, we can't go after them especially since Afansas exposed X Force to the UN. I need your help Carl, work with the X Force, fake there deaths, eliminate there files, using our abilities will only be cause for suspicion. If you need help contact me, you don't know the good Illuminati has done, we can't be exposed. Can I trust you to help us cover our tracks?

^^ JAY RESPOND TO DIS KK?
MAgneto: True Enogh, well seekingm me out gives you no information
Scott: then aid me in tracking down the rest, I'm aiding this new generation of SHadow X Men! Maybe we can find the rest of the X Men!
"Castiel grins, he'd heard knews of Lucifer being locked up."

Castiel: Oh really? I'd better get a massive reward for helping then, it sounds like something I'd be interested in doing.
"David follows Manny."

David: Your the best!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Carl: I'm usual not one for killing, but these people, I know what they have done. I will cover the X Force for you Ventro. Just make sure they choose their targets wisely, I'm against elimination if a better solution is present.

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Milo: We don't kill mindlessly, these people wipe out the massive threats to the community that have public support, and we'll consult you in the meeting regarding there targets, anyway I'm heading back to Watchtower.

"He heads back to Watchtower going to monitor the computers in hopes of tracking down the others revived he feels a precense."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:25 pm

*Terrell looked at what appeared to be a lone survivor amongst the symbiotes. Terrell made the tendril shoot back into his body so fast, he was forced to his knees.*

Terrell: I'm saving them... I'm saving them from torture! What do you think would have happened if you took over NYC? Even if your ass did... You would have been wiped out by someone like Fusion... so you're the leader?
------------

*Mike Cambell had been getting ready to go to the registrars office of Empire State, until shit went to hell when vicious black tendrils began destroying everything. Mike was startled at first, but then adrenaline kicked in. He placed his hand on his backpack and absorbed the energy from his laptop before running with inhuman speed out of the way of the tendrils.*

Mike: Come on!

*Mike had gotten away safely. At least that's what he assumed.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Dracarot: *Spots a pilot by one of the jets who appears to be looking for someone* Ah, I think, that's our man, *Walks over to the man* Excuse me, are you the pilot Niko contacted for us?

Back in the prison as the brawl continues, Kony has moved to one of the barred windows, waiting for rescue, when a man clad entirely in black appears in front of the window.

????: Hi, I've been sent by my maker to bust you out of this joint because he was to lazy to come up with something more original, and figured that since this entire universe runs on dues ex machina, some more of it won't be noticed

Kony: THe fact that The Mighty One has brought me rescue is all I need to know.

????: Why aren't we saying names again, oh yeah the guy writing the both of us in this role play wants Kony to not realize who I'm actually talking about, man he wrote himself into a corner with this guy, then again he didn't expect to see him again here, silly roleplayer he forgot how comic book universes work, all named characters return AT LEAST once before their fully dealt with... Well stand back this is going to make a mess! *Draws a pair of adamantium katanas and slices through the window as if it were butter* Now get your butt out of their we gotta clear this joint!

*The pair flea the facility, no one yet noticing their absence*
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Misoage: NO! YOU ARE WRONG! I would take control of Fusion's body, his powers mine to command! The Symbiotes would have one, but you have ruined us and for that you must die traitor!
Pilot: Yes sir I am, get in the vehicle my frined, we must go! Time we must not waste!
Emma: YEA LETS GO!!!!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:59 pm

"As Milo looks around, he suddenly notices exactly what he is feeling. In the main room, Iliria, sitting down and drinking a cup of tea. But...sometimes is extremely off about her"

Iliria: Milo...you're back...

"Each word is like a knife to Milo's sanity"

Milo: Iliria...what...
Iliria: What is it? Can't I visit a friend?

"Iliria grins, a smile filled with both malice and longing. She gets up and slowly walks towards Milo. The hero had not been alone with her since it was revealed what she had done to Marie. But for some reason...that didn't matter. It's like all reason was slipping"

Iliria: Now...aren't you going to stop me? If you don't...little Marie is going to cry...

"Marie's name again does nothing. It's like no amount of insult would matter. Milo's sanity is indeed sleeping, replaced with nothing but want and desire. The screen fades to black, the last sound in the echo filled chamber one of two lips coming together"

----

Arael: Oh there will be, don't worry. His cage is within the 9th circle of hell, so it will be a hard one

--

Yamairo: Alright...James, Filipe...just give me a second...I'll find the guy

----

Harry: Alright. So you game Magneto? If we work together to find the others, we can set things right

----

"Dave and Sandra find nobody at the Cerebro room"

---

"Meanwhile, up in the streets of New York, the Avengers are already trying to track down the origin of the tendrils. Aaron is flying around, while the others are each moving by their own means. (Laxus still isn't back)"

Aaron: Near? How are the others doing?

"Near sighs back at the command center. Nobody has anything."

Near: Nothing boss...damn this is insane, we need to find the origin of this
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next