Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 16

+2
Chulance
lol1991
6 posters

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 16

Post by Dracarot Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:11 pm

Dracarot: Alright then let us be off *quickly boards along with Emma* So how many stop overs till we hit Jerusalem?

The Unknown man and Kony have reached an extremely battered Jeep, it looks as though it's army surplus from the Korean War...

????: Ah there's my baby!!! Hop on board Mr Kony, we've got ourselves a flight to catch?

Kony: To where?

????: I don't know but I'm sure my maker is consulting with his fellows on where your most needed.

Kony: There are others?

???? Well there's no way in hell he'd run this thing on his own!
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:24 pm

*At a familiar undisclosed location, we see a figure standing in a room, a women with him.*

...: The others?
..2: Looks like they left.
...3: They haven't gone far.

*The two turn back seeing Nightmare.*

Nightmare: Virus, Kelly, welcome back to life.
Virus: How many did we lose.
Nightmare: Jack Josh, and Julie are gone. Spike, not sure, I think he was taken in. The others split apart.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:56 pm

*Terrell shook his head at the man before revealing his face through the symbiote suit.*

Terrell: I can't even talk it out with you. I guess this hero shit really isn't for me... This will be quick... I swear. I feel bad for your host.

*Without warning, Terrell's body vanished into the air circulating in the sewers, before converting it into nitrogen. All Misoage would see was a spark, and then a flash. Every corner and every crevice of the New York sewer system was engulfed in flames. Manholes shot up from all parts of the city. The explosion cracked streets and sidewalks, made parts of the sewer cave in, and created casualties.* Terrell materializes right in front of Mike sprinting for his life. Mike runs right into Terrell, making him fall to the ground. Terrell pushed Mike off.*

Terrell: Yo watch where you goin.'

Mike: You don't see that shit going on back there. I'm not try to die at nineteen... What's with the black and red spandex? You one of those fruity superheroes?

*Terrell and Mike were now standing up, Terrell looking at Mike as if he wanted to punch his head off.*

Terrell: Actually...

*Terrell suddenly saw a symbiote easing its way up Mike's back side.*

Terrell: Nah! What the fuck!

*Terrell threw Mike to the ground before his body became composed of fire. Mike thought Terrell was picking a fight and immediately stood back up.*

Mike: Who the fuck you think you are. You better back up before you fucked up!

Terrell: move your light skinned ass outta my way before you get burned! You know what? Fuck it!

*Terrell sent a torrent of flames at Mike who simply put his hands up in defense.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:02 am

*Shawkun remains still, neither side has made any actual move against the other, mere idea threats.*

Shawkun: *grin* You mentioned my defeat some while ago when you guys attacked Samuel's group. Is that what your basing my power off?

*Chulance, who adapted to self heal stood to his feet, helping Tesla up as well. Although saying nothing, both seemed different, and they both stood by Shawkun.*

Shawkun: Milo might still be a bit of an issue, but even if I die, I will return. My first time in damnation due to Milo, I learned to manipulate souls. My second time in damnation, through means of death, I can command souls. Most of the SXM means nothing to me right now. I can summon the Phoenix here if I wanted to, command her to destroy you two, then absorb her soul for myself. Do you really wish to save a girl, who desire's your death.

*The two look back, as even Tiffany seems to be under Shawkun's influence.*

Shawkun: So will you two fight, or yield.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:47 pm

Castiel: Alright then count me in? WHen do yo uwanna go bust into Hell?
"Bastion has traveled back in time 28 years to 1988, he gathered energy in his hand, and smiled. He had arrived in New York City, then took into the crowd, soaring into the skies using his ability to turn some citizens into Prime Sentinels."

Bastion: Milo Ventro dies, and this etire generation shall fall!
Magneto: I suppose so, I don't seek to fight anyone in this generation especially with no knowledge of there abilities
SCott: Alright let's move out then.
Pilot: Not many, but this will be a long flight my frined, enjoy, listen to music DVD' or something or simply rest.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Yamairo: Found him...1988...NYC. We should go
Me: Alright, time for some ass kicking!!

"Yamairo grabs James and me and we teleport"

---

"Meanwhile, back at the watchtower, Milo suddenly wakes up in a daze. In front of him is Amber, telling him to quiet down. He looks to his side, and notices something akin to a force field around Iliria. He slowly gets up, instantly dresses with his matter formation powers and walks out, Amber doing the same"

Milo: Alright...what just
Amber: You just feel to madness...who'd have thought, you of all people...but I guessed right about what Iliria would do once she lost it completely...
Milo: Explain
Amber: Alright. Basically, she's an outer god, of the same kind as Azathoth. While Azathoth is a manifestation of the insanity of bliss, she's a manifestation of the insanity of lust...and I trust you realized just how corrupting and influencing their presences can be. Iliria was born into the brimstone and that is the reason she has such power. Within the brim, she's like Black Heart in the darkforce dimension, or the Void in the negative zone. But that aside, when Azathoth came to this world, it's influence awakened Iliria. And eventually she corrupted herself...her very existence is corrupting influence, and we need to shut her into the Brimstone...except I doubt anything we do would hold her...
Milo: I'm sure it'll be easy. I just need-
Amber: You do nothing. She influenced you, which means your judgment is impaired...lets just hope your mind isn't that far lost to insanity

------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLXdUVJLL6E

Sasori: So...what now?
Deidara: Lets see...I count 3 chances to get ourselves a little art gallery
Sasori: Try to preserve their bodies...a diamond puppet and an adapting puppet would be most interesting to own.
Deidara: What about the girl hmm?
Sasori: If we kill the guy...she'll be back to normal. And best even...Milo can't hold us accountable...self defense hmhhmhm

"Suddenly, Shawku notices that spiders made of clay have surrounded him.

Deidara: KATSU!

"Shawkun is enveloped in an explosion. As Tesla and Chulance attack from the front, and Tiffany from the back, all 3 of them are instantly attacked by the 3 puppets each, the White Puppets Sasori commands. Suddenly, Tiffany is pierced by the cords of the 10th puppet's head, and as they retract, she starts to collapse. Tiffany and Chulance are forced to retreat as puppets 5 and 9 go into combination, forming the spinning blade that cuts through buildings all around. Meanwhile, Shawkun who has survived the blast is met with more homing clay bombs, formed from the giant dragon Deidara now rides above the battlefield"

Sasori: I got these. Thew girl is out until I give her the antidote. Just focus on keeping Shawkun out of the fight
Deidara: Understood master hmm!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:50 pm

*Shawkun stands looking into the sky Deidara, then glances around at the clay creations. He could easily reach out to the Phoenix soul like he said, he could easily grab hold of most of the SXM. However, doing such would surely alert everybody something was going on. He knew he wouldn't defeat Milo simply absorbing a few souls, waiting for the proper opportunity to reveal itself was key. He closed his eyes, and after a quick second, smirked.*

Shawkun: Come to me, my Slave!!

*There is a crackle in the air, a mere spark, until the air itself starts to fill with electricity. From a central point electricity shoots out filling the streets and destroying the clay creations. In the air Jin is seen, and lands to his feet. Much like Chulance and Tesla, his own emotions appear gone, a intent to kill replacing them.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:07 pm

*Mike would have been roasted by Terrell's flames if it wasn't for his power. Before they could touch Mike, they were extinguished from Mike absorbing the heat energy of the flames. Terrell was surprised at first, and that just gave him an opening. Terrell was punch into a parked car across the street.*

Mike: Whoa! Whoa! Wait, what just happened? Oh yeah, you just got decked.

*Terrell grunted as got himself out of the massive dent he made in the car. Terrell could tell this guy could repel flames and had some crazy strength, so he would probably have to take him out before killing the symbiote. Terrell's body became composed of W. Vibranium.*

Terrell: I'm gonna enjoy whoopin' your ass up and down New York City.

Mike: *Crosses arms* You do comedy too? I thought you were just a live punching bag. I don't know what you just did with your suit right there, but I'm still gonna crush you.

*Mike ran at Terrell, who was ready to counter whatever he threw at him. Mike went ready to punch Terrell back into the car, and Terrell was ready to block it and toss him aside. Mike's fist made contact with Terrell's hand, but Terrell found himself frozen for the the follow up. Mike smiled at Terrell, Before slamming his other fist into Terrell's face. Unfortunately for Mike, the vibranium deflected him back.*

Terrell: Shit! Yo give me a hint!
Mike: Fuck!

*The two of them stared at each other with perplexed looks on their faces.*

Terrell: Union?! Why haven't you said anything since the sewers? Speak to me!

Union: Do not kill it... Trust me Terrell. You must leave the city before you are apprehended. I'm afraid that you might not have the power to fight after what you just pulled.

*Terrell shook his head, before he saw Aaron flying in his direction. Mike just stood there trying think of how to hit Terrell.*

Terrell: Let's go!

*Terrell ran toward Mike, before grabbing his shirt and making the two become oxygen.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Deidara: And who's this guy!

"Suddenly, Jin is gunned down by iron sand drizzles. Sasori shows he has summoned another puppet, the one belonging to his father"

Sasori: Tch...so it's true...this guy can do all the things he said...Deidara
Deidara: GOT YOU!

"Deidara suddenly creates a clay doll. A familiar one. Sasori calls back all his puppets but his father's, as Deidara drops the doll, which turns into a massive one"

Deidara: BOOM!

"The explosion overwhelms the entire area, blowing up a good portion of the city zone they were in"

----

Liliel: Alright. We'll go into hell soon enough. We'll have to cross the 9 circles and avoid the angel patrols that have set themselves around the Cage
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:00 pm

"Bastion has quickly assembled a small army of Prime Sentinels dispersing them to wipe out every mutant in NYC, and then bursts into a police station, police open fire the bullets causing no harm, raising his harms, moments later Prime Sentinels moved out heading to various locations to deal with core members of the SXM such as Yamairo, as prime sentinels were sent to Japan,."

Bastion: This generation shall fall, and the Purifers will rise. But first for the main prize.

"With two Prime Sentinels he busts into a poor area in New York there's chaos from the 'Terrorist' attack going on, Bastion grinned, realizing what year he was head off, as the two Prime Sentinels moved out to clear the road murdering potential people who could impact the future, as one of the prime sentinels burst into the Mansion, Bastion floating in, Angel was sitting with her baby who was drinking a bottle of milk, and she stands up in fear, as Security Guards burst in opening fire on Bastion who grins, as Angel grabs Milo, and runs."
Milo: Your wrong Amber she merely caught me off guard. I can take care of Illiria, I've evolved..but my confrontation with her, I needed the influence the lust it helped me unlock something I needed. I..I finally understand my destiny, and my origins. We can deal with Illiria, and Azazoth go get Zelretch, I have to go.

"With that Milo was surrounded in a bright light, fading away."
Castiel :sounds hard, but I'm in for it. I'll do my best to aid in avoiding the Angelic Patrol, maybe I can even pose as one, but they probably all know of my identity, either way I'm in it, I have equipment that can make this quest easier.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:03 pm

*Jin and Shawkun appear far away from the explosion.*

Shawkun: My my, how even the most unpopular has friends.

*Jin suddenly looked surprised, as if waking up from something.*

Jin: What the hell am I doing here?
Shawkun: Go, I have no more use for you, for now.
Jin: ... the hell?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Amber. Stubborn idiot!!

"Just then, Amber notices something. She runs back into the room and sees Iliria is gone"

Amber: tsk...now that she has a grip on Milo's mind...what would she want to do...

----

"Just then, Bastion gets hit in the face by an ice fist that sends him flying right back out of the mansion. I land between Bastion and the escaping Angel, Yamairo and James behind me"

Me: EAT THAT! James, the guy isn't just targeting Milo, he's going after everyone of us. Get Harry here right now, we need his speed to handle the sentinels

---

Harry: Alright, I'll just bring us back to...

"Suddenly, Harry vanishes, teleported"

----

"Back in the past, Harry arrives in front of Yamairo and James who explain the situation"

Harry: Alright...well shit. How do we find all the Sentinels though?
Yamairo: No idea...we'd need a technopath for that. Just focus on handling the ones around the mansion. I'm thinking of possible people that are already alive...
James: You're one of them you know...
Harry: Go! I got this!!

"Harry vanishes in a flash of light, and suddenly several of the sentinels are sent flying away from the mansion with light blasts and light speed attacks"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Dracarot: Alright then well we better get our rest now because with time zones by the time we get to Jeruesalem it'll be morning again...

????: Alright then we can go wherever you wish

Kony: Then we shall first go to the Vatican and crush the head of those non believers.

????: Um ain't that the capital of the Catholic Church, I'm pretty sure they believe something...

Kony: But to the wrong being they do not worship The Mighty Fusion!!!

????: You worship Milo Ven-

Kony: Speak not the name!

????: Right one moment. Bloody Mary Sue worshipping... why do I have to put up with this guy? *pulls up laptop and reviews a website* Oh yeah because apparently I need to for the plot Sorry had a little to much of a headache from my last fourth wall break to the Vatican it is.

Kony: For FUSION!!!
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:50 pm

"Milo appears in a room full of Cosmic Energy,as Epoch appears infront of him, he appeared in a barren wasteland on an abandoned island various equipment was seen, he walked around flashes of imageires entered his mind, as he looked down at the ground, using Geokinesis he opened the grounds up seeing skeletons."

Milo: These are the bastards who ruined my people's goal! A Noble Cause, but I have fufilled there desire. The Source and me are one, True Power is mine, and My Destiny will be embraced. I shall fufil our people's destiny, Zed I am sorry for our frequent clashes..I know you are deceased, but am from a proud race.
"Bastion gets too, grabbing a random predestration transofrming him into a Prime Sentinel sending him at Harry, and he opens fire using a massive laser aimed at Filipe, and the mansion.""

Bastion: The Light Manipulatior is proving to be a far bigger threat then anticipated. This generation's mutants ar emore powerful, my greatest fears have come true. I won't stanmd down! PURIFICAITON IS IMMINENT!
Scott: well..um
Magneto: It seems they have abandoned us
Scott: You can fly get us to Genosha, it's where Nation X use to be.

"Magneto summoned a magnetic field around them, and the two began heading to Genosha."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:58 pm

"The laser are met with a light blast that matches them and causes an explosion. From it, both Harry and me emerge, as the entire area is frozen by a huge blast, including the prime sentinel and Bastion. As Bastion melts out, he looks up to see Harry with a light blast formed in his hand, aimed point blank at his head"

Harry: One move...and I swear to god it will be the last thing you do. I'm not Hope Summers...I'll blow your FUCKING brains out, no hesitation

---

"Meanwhile, in the sewers of Denver, Sasori and Deidara are seen walking along, alone"

Deidara: Are you sure that will work?
Sasori: I don't have any other option here...I'm sure he can track us using her. So I stored her in one of my scrolls. We need to find a way to contact the SXM so we can tell them about this
Deidara: Or, you know, we screw this and just leave her, cured with the antidote hmm
Sasori: You saw he can control her. I'm not thrilled about putting my life on the line for the kid, but you agreed to it as well. And it'll get us on the SXM's good favors
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Sandra: Well James, Yama, Harry, and Filipe isn't here. Guess we wait till they show up.

Jin: Seriously, what the hell was that?
Shawkun: You want to keep your soul?
Jin: ...

*With those words Jin is quick to make his escape as Shawkun grins.*

Shawkun: Heh, you can run, but you can't hide. I'll get the girl later.

*Chulance and Tesla are both seen, out, but alive.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:12 pm

*8 hours of flying later*

Dracarot and Emma are both a sleep in their seats though they seem to have cuddled up.

Dracarot: *yawns and starts to lightly move around* What time is it... *glances at his watch which had updated to the time zone, then glances at his positon* I guess we can rest a bit longer...

-----

The Vatican

Kony: At last we shall strike in the name of Fu--

????: A little advice about the business kid, don't start proclaiming your stuff till after the deeds been done, now you go on and do your thing, I've got another job that will be a lot more fun for me chiefly because now that I've given you all the crap you need to play terrorist, you can handle your plot on your own *rides off in his Jeep* now to beat town before it goes boom in the next post...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:21 pm

*Terrell was expecting to to arrive somewhere secluded in South America, but somehow he and Mike materialized in Florida. Everything around them seemed to be destroyed by a battle, but by who.*

Terrell: This ain't...

*Mike slammed Terrell into a wall.*

Mike: What the fuck! First you want to kill me, now you're making float around the world.

Terrell: Calm down...

*Terrell notices that the city has been evacuated and kicks Mike away from him.*

Terrell: You need to be calm...

"The symbiote that had been on Mike suddenly engulfed him. He didn't even know how to react. The symbiote covered him in red and black. Mike could only look at himself in awe.*

Mike: Wh... What the fuck..?

*Terrell looked at Mike in silence. He wanted to explain everything before Mike freaked out, but he was too late.*

Mike: This... This thing... This shit is fucking ridiculous! Like, I mean... this little guide thing is telling me what I can do and shit.

*Mike seemed excited until he got silent.*

Terrell: What's wrong.

Mike: Something big is coming...

*Terrell and Mike both looked in the same direction of building that that toppled down.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:32 pm

"Meanwhile, back in Amber's house, Anna is seen coming around"

Anna: Ouch...my head...

"She moves and wakes up Zin and Ren"

Zin: Alright...what happened?
Anna: No idea...this is...Amber's mansion...we need to find Iliria
Zin: What
Anna: I got a bad feeling about this entire thing. Amber was there to get Iliria...look I know we're employed by her Zin, but there's a limit we can take things
Zin: "sigh"...agreed...what say you contact the SXM?
Anna: Huh?
Zin: Oh don't play dumb with me. I've know you enough to know where your loyalties are. It's just mine are not that much with Iliria. Just contact the telepaths at the SXM and warn them Iliria's gone AWOL and needs to be found.
Ren: Agreed. Plus the Hellfire Club has completely disbanded since she left. Black Heart is in Hell fighting a loosing battle, Misery and Ted are gone as well...if your friends wanted a chance to take her out for good, this is it. She's without support

Anna: Alright...James...James you there? Is anyone there?

----

"Meanwhile, we find Zelretch somewhere on an island, familiar. As he walks along, we find an altar, the same one where the portal to the brimstone was first opened. There, he finds Azathoth and Iliria staring at each other. Amber appears at his side, gasping for air"

Amber: To late!
Zelretch: Get ready to secure the planet's structural integrity...this could very well be catastrophic...

Azathoth: Lilith...
Iliria: I have no idea who that is....I'm just here to open a little portal...get out
Azathoth: I'm afraid not...this dimension is mine now...not yours

Amber: This is bad...the two of them are basically spoiled entities looking to unleash their brand of madness on the universe, and if we don't stop them both the entire planet's population is going to go insane...and if they start fighting the madness is only going to proliferate through the minds of people faster
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:38 pm

*Sandra notices Anna's call as she turned to Dave.*

Sandra: Oh, well this is surprising. Hello Anna, been a while, noticed you looking for a telepath.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Anna: Shit...I forgot the phoenix knew about it...Alright, I need someone's help. Iliria's gone AWOL and I think it's the time we end it. James told me it was to my discretion when to attack the Hellfire Club...well now's the time, but I'll need some help

----

Amber: What do we do?
Zelretch: We need to get Azathoth out of this dimension and the somehow limit Iliria's influence...why didn't you people close the portal?
Amber: What? We closed it, way back du-

"Suddenly, Amber notices, using Second Magic perception, how the brimstone and Earth and still connected"

Amber: B-but...how
Zelretch: How do you figure Iliria was still able to transverse dimensions...you didn't close the portal sufficiently well enough...regardless...get ready

"Amber suddenly notices both the Outer Gods have noticed them"

Amber: I got Iliria...you take Azathoth...
Zelretch: Sure, dump the more experienced one on the old man
Amber: Suck it up Master

"Amber's hand starts to glow with black light"

Darkness from twilight, crimson from blood that flows;
buried in the flow of time;
in Thy great name, I pledge myself to darkness;
Those who oppose us shall be destroyed by the power you and I possess;

Amber: I call upon the Second Magic...DRAGU SLAVE!!

"Amber unleashes a huge blast that decimates half the island, hitting both Outer Gods straight on"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:52 pm

Bastion: OH My My, it seems I thought Hope Summers was the mesisiah! But your generation has far exceeded her own at least in terms of raw power..our dreams have been realized as the ages go on, your damned people get more powerful, virtually invicnible! Leaving normal people defeneless! You Heathens ruin millions billions of lives! It is why Purification is necessary, even if you kill me, I got the Purifers restarted! Using the remnants of the Hellfire Club that Kira individual didn't kill! YOUR PATHETIC KIND SHALL DIE, and HUMANS SHALL PROSPER!
Dave: Wait..where did they go? Can't you track them?
"Chulance grabs Tesla, adapting he heals himself."

Chulance: That battle is insane! we need to get the SXM's help ASAP!
"Alex and Abombination have brought down the building smashing into another one, the two hulking giants duking it out, Alex due to his rage, and rapidly increasing strength is now dominating the fight, taking out his frustration on Riya's situation on the revived villian, beating him the villian now calling Bloody Mercy, SHIELD having stopped there attempts to interefere, as Alex kicks Abomabination into an SUV, leaping into the air body slamming him shattering some of his bones, Alex growls punching Abombination again,"

Alex: FUCKING BASTARD! MOVE OUT THE WAY! TERREL! I'm COMING FOR YOU NEXT!!!!!
"As Milo walks several Armed Guards suddenly spring up red dots on Milo appearing, Armed guards with anti mugen bullets, one of them speaks via radio communicator on the ground."

Guard: So It seems the great Milo Ventor is one of them, one of the experiments
Milo: Hmm...your memories Ican see them, your the section involved with the experiments on the Absorbiums! But I've survived through time, and now I've made a place for myself in this world, and I'll be sure to eliminate you all
Guard: No, once the world learns the mighty Fusion is merely a Global Terrorist, the first wave of in a devestating alien invasion you'll be stopped!

"The Guard opens fire with him the bullet crushing against Milo's skin, the guard is in shock, as Milo with a thought disassembles the gun, and appears infront of the guard, who's unable to move immobilized by telekentic force, he grabs the man, and begins increasing his body temperation, the other guns pointing at milo, he renders himself, and the guard undetectable."

Guard: PLease stop PLEASE!
Milo: I begged your mento stop to leave my people alone! Zed was murdered because of what you did! For that you shall pay, for that your end is now, I hope you enjoy it. Or rather instead of making you die a quick death I'll let you experience all the pain you caused others, Oh boy I haver the perfect plan.

"Milo suddenly uses the Penance Stare on the guard, all the Guards open fire trying to bring down Milo, as bullets slam into the guard he feels the pain he caused others, then using Eternal Mangekyou Sharigan becoming omnipresent on the island he uses penance stare on every guard on the island, bringing them down, and reverts from EMS to normal, and trudges forward entering one of the main research facilities wanting to gather the remaining information on his people, entering he places his hand on the computer, and begins downloading all the information on the island's facilities into his body."

Milo: Humanity does not deserve to know the secretes of The Sentient Power, The True Power.
"Moments later the plane lands, and the pilot awakens them, letting them out the plane, Emma yawns coming off of Drac, and enteirng the humid atmosphere."

Emma: OOOH! Where here! YEA!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Dracarot: Yep Jerusalem, home of three major religions, and a major head ache involving abducted mutants. First things first we've got to find a place to get the weapons out of you and arm up, and then sneak into the government building....

The Vatican

All seems calm within the small area of the Vatican, but in a matter of moments it is shattered, several bomb blasts go off, sending rubble and shrapenal everywhere, and Kony begins rampaging through the crowds two automatic weapons in hand

Kony: FOR FUSION!!!!!

Slowly but surely news coptors begin to gather over the scene...

????: And happilly I don't have to put up with his crap anymore, let me see, hmm technically I can do whatever I want, but just for the sake of being annoying to the guy I had to serve a plot point to, I think I'll go to Jerusalem, talk to the other guy my maker created, confuse him a little with my warning and then wander off and create mayhem, man I love my life.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Emma: Alright Drac, where can I put all the weapons tho, I mean..we don't want people shooting at us, when weapons come out of thin air. I don't know where the black market is here!!!!.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Sandra: Alright, I'll come if you want assistance. *extends message to Dave* Yamairo, James, as well as Filipe and Harry seem to be missing. With Yama, they can be anywhere, a different time even. *ends message to Dave.* So Ilira has gone AWOL, what's been going on over there Anna.

*Katy and Troy are seen leaving the hospital, Katy after woken up.*

Troy: Damn girl, you had me worried.
Katy: Yah sorry, ran into some unexpected trouble at Kimiko's place.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next