Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 16

+2
Chulance
lol1991
6 posters

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 16

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:51 pm

*Terrell got up off the ground looking confused.*

Terrell: What the fuck did you do to Riya? Tell me or I'll make sure you never make smart ass comments again!

------------------
*Mike watch Tesla bleed before dawning his symbiote suit.*

Mike: Aight, you wanna talk shit asshole. Let's go! Ladies first!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:56 pm

Abigail: That sounds great.

*Abby kneels down and hugs David.*

Abigail: I'm lucky to have a brother... a family, that cares about me as much as you guys.

*Sandra looked back, a slight smile at the kids bonding, though a look of unease still about her.*

Dave: Is everything alright?
Sandra: Yes, fine, I just don't think I can really relax until Milo gets back from shit stomping Shawkun.

*Tesla is seen, still awake as she bleeds on the ground. Tremendous pain shooting out from the point of her injury, she can barely breath properly and hasn't replied to anything Ikon said.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:18 pm

"Milo watches the debris from the attack."

Milo: You Dead Already?!
Dave: I'm sure he'll win.

"David hugged Abby."

David: I'd take us now, but I'm sure we should stay with mama, and daddy, but I know Milo will win! Right?
Ikon: I put her up for some rest. She's not 'DTF' at the moment. Now mind your own business, and you may see her again in the mean while.

"Ikon's hand glowed the color of the power gem, and he vanished."
Ikon: Tesla will LOVE ME!

"He sends out blasts of thermal energy, and sonic screams using the symbiote weaknesses against him,"
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Shawkun: Hardly Ventro.

*Shawkun stands unharmed by the attack as the dust settles.*

Shawkun: Come now, I just finished getting this place rebuilt. I don't want it destroyed already.

Abigail: Milo is virtually god from what I hear. Shawkun can't be that powerful... right...

*Tesla is still in pain, the wound still leaking blood as she coughs out.*

Tesla: Someone... get... help...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:54 pm

"Milo teleports infront of Shawkun, and throws a kick, the nsends a beam of energy out his palm."

Milo: TAKE THAT!
David: i hope not..
Ikon: From me? Not likely.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:33 pm

*Mike was being pushed back by the sonic scream at first, but the thermal blast seemed empower him. Small tendrils whipped around rapidly as Mike stared Ikon down.*

Mike: Nah, she's mine. You a tough motherfucker Toxin

*Mike said this with ease as it seemed that symbiote was unaffected by the sonic scream. Mike charged forward at Ikon.*
-------------------------------------------
*Terrell stood there silently before his body trembled. A mad look came to his eyes before he managed to take a deep breath.*

Terrell: IKON!
---------------------------------

*Just before Mike could land a punch, Ikon found his himself unable to move.*

Terrell: You will not move! Because you are content with everything around you. You're not afraid. You have no doubts. You are satisfied.

Mike: You are... FINISHED!

*Mike went to use the energy he had stored in his body. Meanwhile Terrell's hand glowed with the power cosmic, healing Tesla. Darrius is there charging up raw energy.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigamiriku Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:34 am

Lilith felt a shiver run down her whole body. She clenched her legs harder together. She’d never been so turned on before; it couldn’t be just from one guy. Someone else was in the area and she would find out who it was. Disappearing in a swirl of rose petals, she appeared in the alley. Her gaze was immediately drawn to a tall armored figure. He was holding two of Jericho’s dead people up against a wall as if he expected them to talk. She laughed to herself. Those mindless cretins, well mindless unless Jericho felt they needed some level of intelligence.

She inspected the person a little closer. The armor he wore was of a nice design, it was a deep crimson color and he radiated power. But there was something else about him, something that screamed out to her, somewhere, not just between her legs. She slipped from her demon form and back to human. She wore a black T-shirt and blue jean shorts. Her hair was in a pony tail but she pulled the scrunchy out and smooved her hair out a bit.

“Um, they don’t talk. But maybe I can help you with something? “

Jericho had just opened a book on heaven magic when he felt something near his undead. He linked his consciousness with one of them and saw what they saw. Some figure in red armor was holding them against the wall. He bristled in anger but saw that Lilith was standing right behind him, albeit in her human form. He shrugged and turned his attention back to the book.

shinigamiriku
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:49 am

"Ikon stood still satisfied, when Darrius unleashed a massive blast of raw energy on Ikon, the blast decimating the entire area, Mike's attack finishing him, as he was sent flying crashing into a structure unconscious, as SHIELD agents began moving in arresting Ikon, and taking over the situation, as Riya reappeared hugging Terrell."

Riya: TERRY! He took me! Sad I'm so glad to be back.
Chulance: W..wh Im back!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:31 pm

*Terrell held Riya before looking to everyone one by one. Mike nwas psyched out from everything happening. News choppers made their way to the scene, some able to capture live footage of Ikon's defeat.*

Mike: Yeah you back! (to Chulance) Thanks to the... *looks around at the group* The Fantastic Four! Yeah yeah! That name is legit.

Terrell: We ain't no Fantastic Four, Mike.

Mike: Trill Squad is a kiddy name. Besides, the guy who dealt the finisher should be the name giver of the team. Fantastic Four is a sick name Terrell! Oh! Hey Diamo, are you aight? I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner, but your boy was holdin' me up.

New Reporter: So the SXM were the heroes of today?

Terrell: Nah, the SXM didn't do shit. We the Tri-

Mike: We the Fantastic Four!

Terrell: No!

Mike: Yes!

Terrell: We're the... um... Redeemers!

Mike Fantastic Four!

Reporter: So the Fantastic Four also known as the Redeemers. Would you mind an interview?

*Terrell took a second to think about it before a smile came to his face.*

Terrell: Nah, let's get started.

------------------------------------------------

Mixed feelings ran through the crimson armored man as he pinned the two mindless husks to the wall. It wasn't his business, but he felt as if he had the right to know. It was as if he felt dominant over the humans who lived on Earth. Even trying to bring fear to their minds did nothing, They didn't speak.

Kosmos literally wanted to bash their heads through the wall from the blank looks they gave, until a feminine voice captured his attention. The two zombified men dropped to the ground as he turned to face an astonishingly beautiful woman. Her attire fancied his eyes underneath his mask, but remained composed. She could very well be an enemy, and he couldn't let her get the best of him; something that he was beginning to think was possible.

"So you're the one who did this to them?" Kosmos asked as he felt drawn to her. It was a shame that he didn't notice her ability manifesting in himself.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigamiriku Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:46 pm

Lilith smiled “Afraid not. I have no connection or interest in the undead, much too drab and grotesque “her eyes wandered along his armored body, leaving quite a lot to the imagination. His voice sounded metallic through his helmet. She wondered if she could get him to take it off, but pushed that to the side as common sense made one of its rare visits, “I don’t mean to be rude but why are you here? Perhaps there’s something I can help you with “at this close range her lust was raging all through her body, sweat beginning to blossom and give her skin an exotic glow.

shinigamiriku
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:11 pm

Riya: Wait! I have a solution! The TRILLtastic four!
"A young blonde man in an expensive brown suit was seen, very light skin, a cell phone in his hand he was speaking to someone. His shoes tapped against the roof as he walked around."

Man: Is it down Johan?
Johan: OF course sir, the Ikon that we know and love has returned, and departed from the X Force, Mr. Afansas you are the hero of the country, the less I can do is change your opinion on mutant kind, and if Need be I'll deal with the SXM, in the mean while yes I have Vincent being monitored, he's an aid to our cause, as he gathers the mutants in one area, he's simply doing what The SXm failed do on a grander scale, I'll call you later, for now I must speak with this man.

"He began walking forward, entering the building, it semeed it was a hotel, taking some stores, he eventualy came to the door, and knocked, the door crept open, not opening fully, Joel Ostone was seen."

Joel: I don't want any damn room service
Johan: Excuse me sir...but..I am not room service, infact I know all about you, you'v stored many guns in this room, infact you've been here for days, your quit the wealthy man, your father owns a chain of hotels, \
Joel ;THe hell

"Joel opened the door, grabbed Johan and dragged himself pushing him against a wall, Johan merely smiled as suddenly Joel didn't want to hurt him."

Johan: welcome to the hive..my frined..now you must join me on my mission to spread anarchy, and chaos.
Joel: I will...I'll start with killing Zane
Johan: That you will. and then you will find the others, I've got eyes on him, even when he's underground, go take care of him, achieve your child hood dream
Joel: I shall do so..

"Joel grabbed a sniper gun, then stashed one extra gun, and left."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:16 pm

*Shawkun had made the energy attack disappear and had fired a series of light beams, like death beams (frieza's attack), one from each finger.*

Shawkun: If your going to toy around Ventro, I'll do the same.

*His right free arm forms to ice.*

Shawkun: My, just like the old days huh Ventro. Mutant to mutant.

Tesla: Well of all people, it turned out to be the new guy I hardly knew to come to my aid. Well, thank you for your help... Redeemers was it, or Fantastic Four.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:33 pm

*Mike grinned at hearing Tesla's words. Terrell was busy speaking to reporters.*

Mike: It's no problem. You helped me out with Tiffany and trying to get a job, so we're even... I guess. Anyway, the team name is.... Redeemers!

*Mike had said the last part blankly before whipping his head back at Terrell who seemed to be finished with questions. He sent Terrell a scowl.*

Terrell: Riya, no more Trill.

Riya: Aw... But that one was pretty good. Why are we called the Redeemers anyway?

Terrell: Ugh, Let's just go home.

Mike: Seeya Diamo! Maybe we can go get some lunch some time.

*Terrell, Riya, Mike, and Darrius were brought back to the apartment within seconds.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:55 pm

Tesla: The life and times of the SXM huh. Chu.

*Tesla turns back towards Chulance.*

Tesla: Hey, are you alright? Damn Ikon lost it, luckily Terrel's group was around.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:13 pm

"Near had been keeping himself informed about the events"

Near: Never mind...someone fought him off...Someone who's name I'm not about to say here for fear 2 of the people here will go ballistic and get themselves killed

---

"Meanwhile, James is going around in Cerebro trying to find Mike, but to no avail"

James: He just...vanished. How the hell did he just VANISH from inside the Danger Room no less. This entire island has protections that can't be broken by anyone just like that...Milo should have sensed something

"Just then, James notices who is using the other danger room"

James: And then there's that...

---

"In said Danger Room, we see Stella is still trying to hit me, breathing heavily, and missing each shot as I'm no longer even visible. I suddenly appear back in organic ice"

Me: Are we done?

"Stella's eye suddenly glows stronger and suddenly, I'm surrounded by a barrage of spikes that don't stop coming. I easily freeze them all while they're still in the air, as the net of freezing air approaches Stella and freezes her in place, leaving only her head out"

Me: There...I could always freeze you solid as well...do you get it now? You are weak and barely have any true strength when compared to some of the people here. Metallic owned you, so says Rachel. Mikey could have done the same, so could have Jim. And Zach as well...and they aren't even the strongest people...hell I'M not even close to that. So before you get high and mighty and request a spot on this team...realize that you don't have what it takes

"Stella looks somewhat disheartened by the words"

Me: And it isn't like you need it anyway...you're just a kid. Forget about fighting and just focus on being normal. Nobody...especially not Rachel, will blame you for that

"And with that, I unfreeze her"

Me: Did I get it right? Or was it a miss shot? I'm not as good at reading people as Rachel is...
Stella: More...more or less

"I walk over to her and pat her on the head"

Me: Come on. Lets go. I haven't given you a tour of the mansion right?

"The two of us walk out of the danger room, but as we to the elevator to go back upstairs, we're met with James waiting"

James: Hey...can I talk with you for a second?
Me: Oh...sure. Stella...hum, just go up, I'll be there in a second. What's up James?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:01 pm

*Chulance and Tesla arrive back at the Cerebro, seeing James isn't there.*

Tesla: *sigh* Great, I was going to update James on Ikon and the recent events, but it seems he isn't here.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:28 pm

"As the beams forward, Milo raises his arms up to protect himself, forming several shields formed out of energy to block the thin beams, noting he used more effort then normal."

Milo: Hmm he's certainly gotten more powerful. I suppose It's time to get serious. I can't waste time with tricks like Harry's power, I need to get to the useful items in my repitore. Alright then,

"Milo flares up with aura, forming several tendrils made of shadows, then moving faster then light appears infront of Shawkun, and gets ready to fire a massive beam of raw energy."

Milo: LET'S DO THIS!
Chulance: Yea..we don't have to tell James, do we. Can't we just tell Milo, ya know I'm sure he can help us out more. Actually jut tell everybody. Why don't we go to the restaraunt that mutant started, his name was Clark, forgot the last name.
Sean: Someone fought off a high class mutant easily?
Shawn: the deed is done, the executioner may want to remain anonymous.
Oliver: Anyhow..were the new Avengers, once the mansion is finished constructing we can meet there, in the mean time, we can just organize meetings, not in public areas, if you want get acquinted with each otherl, get to know each other, and all.
Felicia: Hopefully this time..the entire Supehero Community won't be after me.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:40 pm

*Shawkun holds up his left arm, hand spread open he starts absorbing the energy as Milo generates it, making Milo's energy beam charge up at a slow rate. Using his free hand, energy shines from his fist, his fist then becomes engulfed in energy as Shawkun charges a counter attack.*

Shawkun: Right then Ventro. You wish to stop playing games... so be it.

*Milo and Shawkun then both release massive amounts of energy, a huge explosion engulfing the two as the picture fades out to pure white.*

Tesla: Yea I guess. I wonder where James, Sandra, or Milo is. It'd be alright if they was listening when we needed them, Ikon could of killed us damnit. *sigh* Maybe I'm over reacting, lets just go.

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:55 pm

Near: Anyway, I'm sure the mansion wont take long to finish. If you need any help, you know how to find me Oliver

----

"Stella has gone upstairs"

James: I wanted to ask...what do you think about her?
Me: Huh? Well...I just met her. Her powers seem to be converting ambient psionic energy into matter. She doesn't seem to do it with her own. Naturally considering psionic energy is one of the most common energies that natural occur in the world, she never lacks resources.
James: No...about HER, not her powers
Me: Can't you read her?
James: No. She's a hunter. I can't read a hunter's mind. So I have no way of knowing if we can trust her
Me: Well Rachel believes her, so I'm fine with. She's nice...a child
James: Can't be sure...frankly I was hoping to stick her in with the other orphans so I could keep an eye on her myself and slowly influence her into pacifism, just to make sure...
Me: What?
James: Well, can't do that now. Although I was thinking that you could maybe convince Rachel to give her up, then I could...

"I suddenly interrupt James with a raised finger"

Me: Hey James...you can read minds right? What am I thinking of right now?

"James suddenly raises his eyebrow"

James: Look, dude, I'm just saying we need to be sure that we can trust her

"I walk past James and enter the left as he sighs"

James: Great...disappearing mutants who's mind I can't read, a child hunter I can't trust and to make matter worst, the senior SXM member I thought I could ask for help just basically flipped me off mentally for messing with the kid...

"James sighs"

James: Also I can hear that Tesla. Don't worry, I'm sure Ikon can be dealt with quick enough by Milo, not point in concerning yourself...Yama...what's been happening, I got distracted?

---

"Yamairo is back in Detroit. With Sandra's help, the search and rescue went much faster. The SXM is now basically just making sure everything is alright and helping SHIELD with the actual clean up of the city"

Yamairo: James? Well...Sandra showed up and we cleaned everything up pretty fast. We keep telling SHIELD we can just reverse time and fix the buildings, but they're pretty insistent we don't...also I think it's been years since we actually got cheers from a crowd. Also, Milo showed up and said he'd handle Shaw, but Sandra hasn't been able to contact him since
James: Damn...lets hope he's alright, Ikon has gone batshit and gave in to the hunger again
Yamairo: Why am I not surprise...the guy can't change. He never WILL change. I'm sure Milo will get back soon anyway
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:11 pm

"A while later Milo crashed into the roof top of the medical center in Genosha heavily bleeding, and wounded, his skin was pale, where he'd fallen in the roof had been torn in.

Milo: Lost..I..Lost.
Chulance: Hmm. With all that power..I think Ikon would be easy to take., I sometimes wonder if Milo cares about our problems.
Oliver: Alright then, I need to get home, I have..an appointment set up.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:17 pm

Kosmos was beginning to feel the enchantress' abilities take an affect on him as he looked upon her figure. He was being drawn in by her, and he couldn't figure out why. The more he fought it, the harder it got. He wouldn't allow himself to give into temptation.

Kosmos stiffened his stance, but didn't try anything offensive. This woman had asked an innocent question, and he would respectfully answer it. The problem was, he didn't have an answer himself.

"I don't know." Kosmos answered truthfully as his eyes looked down to the ground. "I've been walking for weeks... And still I don't know anything of my purpose... It could be as benevolent as saving these lost souls..." Kosmos then lifted Lilith with his telekinesis, while making her body tighten up as if she was being constricted. "Or as malevolent as killing you in cold blood." Kosmos said holding her there before lowering her to the ground and letting her go. "My purpose is a mystery, even to me. I doubt that you can help one who does not even know how to help himself."
-------------------------------------------

*Terrell and Mike are both seen sitting on the couch watching the news, both of them drinking some canned soda.*

Mike: Damn, they got a good ass shot of all of us. We're official!

Terrell: Guess so... So did you get anything about Tiffany?

Mike: Nah, she wasn't even there... Speaking of the mission. Why the fuck did you guys leave that island. It was legit! I know they be trippin' about you using your powers the way you want to, but come on.

Terrell: You know you're going there again right? You're the only one that likes that place.

Mike: Oh yeah! This time I'm gettin' the job! When you sending me?

Terrell: Tiffany wasn't there, so I'll send you later. Maybe we can take a lap around town. See how good your webslinging is.

Mike: Aight, I'm down.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:32 pm

"James instantly picks up Milo crashing into the medical center"

James: Yamairo! Take William to the top of the Genosha medical center now!

"Yamairo was wondering why but didn't question it, teleporting himself and the doctor straight there. As they arrived, the instantly noticed the hole and Milo himself in it"

Yamairo: Milo!! William!!

"William jumps down the hole to the floor bellow and starts to try and heal the hero"

William: You got a pretty rough beating here...

---

"Meanwhile, back in the mansion, we see me and Stella finishing the tour"

Me: And there...that's the mansion.
Stella: it's nice...I still want to join
Me: You're still thinking about that? I told you, don't worry to much about it
Stella: But...I want fight and I can fight. What is wrong with using all resources available to your in order to fight your battles?
Me: Because you're a 12 year old. It's not the same. And besides...if I agree Rachel would kill me.
Stella: But you're stronger than her!
Me: Believe me when I say...I'm not!

"Stella manages to smile a bit at the comment2

Me: Come on. Lets go over to Harry. He said he was back home

---

"Said comment WAS technically true...Harry, Anna and Marie were having a drinking game to see who could drink down more whiskey in a row...Marie was winning."

Harry: Fuck the Irish!
Anna: If Alisa were here...she'd say "don't mind if I do"
Marie: Milo apparently preferred the demons...

"Both girls look downright drunken depressed, as Harry is left with two very award comments from the person he's cheering up and friend he hasn't seen in a long time"

Harry: Aw come on that ain't right! I mean I don't know shit about cheering people up...one, Milo and I go back and both used to be same irresponsible jerasses. Milo's matured WAAAY more than me. So whatever he did, with WHOEVER he did it...I'm sure it wasn't his fault entirely and YOUR drunk ass is just overreacting

"Marie seems both insulted and surprised"

Harry: And you! I thought you were over that and actually turned into the mature one of the group that called me out on my shit...so now I have to call you out on YOURS! She died...rightfully fury was given. Nothing else can be done...are you going to soak about it and pull an Isabel? God knows I don't need another emotionless clone walking around.

"Harry chugs another beer"

Harry: Heck I got over myself and my "I need to be stronger than everybody else" thing and am now a secret agent...granted that's not as big as your problems, but my maturity compared to both of yours is extremely low, so by comparison...you should be able to get over yours...also I'm winning

"Anna and Marie immediately take a chug and drink down another beer. After another moment of silence, all 3 of them start laughing"

Harry: What'd ya know...I do have it in.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:35 pm

Tesla: I don't know. I'm surprised Sandra didn't come, she's not exactly friends with Ikon, you'd think the first time he screwed up she'd take the change to get all over Ikon's case. But whatever, we're alive, lets forget it and go.
Chulance: That's it?
Tesla: Why make a fuss. They'll just pull the "oh we can revive you anyway" line on us, basically a polite way of saying "who the fuck gives a shit if you die, you'll be back in a hour anyway."

*Sandra nothiced as Yamairo teleported away suddenly, then picked up on something and looked with shock.*

Sandra: What the... that's impossible...
Dave: Sandra?
Sandra: I think we need to get back to Genosha, our problems with Shawkun aren't over yet.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:47 pm

*The symbiote duo could be both be seen maneuvering acrobatically between the skyscrapers of Manhattan. Terrell was in the lead, but Mike was trailing behind him, picking up momentum and waiting for Terrell to make a wrong move.*

Mike: You ain't winning on my turf!

*As the two swung into a section of the city with low buildings, Mike forced himself ahead by webbing the ground and pulling himself to it as opposed to dropping down to a lower level.*

Mike Told you!

Terrell: Don't go getting cocky when you have no reasons to.

Mike: *laughs* Wait. One. Two. Three!

Terrell and Mike: Redeemers!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:52 pm

"Isabel lands next to the two"

"Isabel": Where did Yamairo go? He seemed to have left in a hurry
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next